Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 12-03-2009, 11:04 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora
Default Individual RP: Sequentio

OOC: Sorry broski, completely forgot about this.

Sokka wrung his hair out, wearing only a towel wrapped around his waist. His shower had been relaxing, as he had just gotten back from a trip with a particularly annoying little girl trainer and wasn't expecting another until morning.

On his way to the bunk room where he had stored his clothes he passed the computer at the front desk. His hand, skimming the top of the desk accidentally bumped the mouse and changed it from the screensaver to his email account. The top one was the most recent update to his next Trainer, and, curious as to how long he'd have to sleep, he double checked the time he was due.

"Let's see... Sequentio Quinn, due at appproximately... 8:30 PM. Great."
"P.M.!"

Sokka glanced at the time display. 8:25. Perfect, he had plenty of...

"8:25!?"

-------------

The Trainer arrived promptly at 8:30 to find Sokka panting inside, somewhat disheveled but otherwise completely dressed and ready to go.

"Mr. Quinn, yes? I'm Ranger Sokka, I'll be bringing you through the Botanic Gardens today. Heh."

-------------

Shemo the Natu appeared in a flash of purple light in a wide plain of flora and fauna-the fauna being numerous small Pokemon who dashed away from the surprising bolt-bringing with him Sokka and Sequentio. They landed a short way away from a tall hill, Sokka's favorite part of the Gardens. Ordinarily one could make out a blanket of multi-colored flowers, swirls of color almost painted across the ground. In the dark night, however, with the moon right behind it, it was a different kind of beautiful, a dark outline positioned in front of a huge moon.

"Well, welcome to the Botanic Gardens Mr. Quinn. You've got four cardinal directions and interesting things in each one, so take your pick."

--------------------

Encounters Left: 15

Encounters-

Trainer Stats

Name: Sequentio
Items: 5 Park Balls, 3 Super Balls, 2 Hyper Balls, 2 Full Heals & 3 Max Potions

Pokemon

Rebecca the Jynx
Gender; Female
Ability; Oblivious (Prevents attract).
Nature; Impish.
TM/HM; Brick Break, Dream Eater, Grass Knot & Shadow Ball.

Erutis the Togekiss
Gender; Female
Ability; Serene Grace (Doubles chances for secondary effects).
Nature; Gentle.
TM/HM; Flamethrower, Grass Knot, Nasty Plot (BM), Psychic, Reflect, Roost, Shadow Ball, Thunder Wave & Tri Attack (SM).

Julie the Vaporeon
Gender; Female
Nature; Calm
Ability; Water Absorb (Regains 25% health when hit with a Water attack).
TM/HM/Other; Hidden Power (Poison), Ice Beam, Protect, Substitute, Surf & Toxic.
Old 12-04-2009, 12:33 AM
Sequentio Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sequentio
Default Re: Individual RP: Sequentio

OOC; Not a problem.

Sequentio Quinn had spent the better part of the day at home, working on his research. The basement was cold, damp and highly unappealing to anyone who was not a scientist. Tubes and varied machines littered the walls while a printer in the corner spit out random numbers for all sorts of mini-projects. He had been working since the wee hours of the morning and hadn't had a chance for a break. It was only when Rebecca rushed downstairs with the TV Remote in her hand.

"Jynx," she whined, tugging at his odd colored laboratory coat. "Jynx, Jynx!"

"A commercial for what, now?" Seq asked, eying his Pokemon.

"JYNX! Jynx. Jy-Jy-Jynx."

"Oh, right. The National Park," he chuckled. "You didn't get much of a go the last time, did you?"

"Jynx."

"But right now? It's..." he paused to check the clock. "Eight o'clock in the evening!"

"Vaporeon."

"Hm?" Seq turned to face one of his newest Pokemon - an eloquent Vaporeon named Julie whom he had acquired through a trade. She was a shiny, sleek water Pokemon who had taken residence under the scientist's desk.

"Vaporeon," she repeated.

"Really? They're night runs in December? I don't know..."

"JYNX!"

"FINE!" Seq yelled, returning Jynx's 'enthusiasm'. "I need a break, anyways. Grab your coat, Rebecca - and help Julie with hers."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Seq had arrived at the Ranger Station promptly at 8:30. It was getting cold out, so he too had a coat. His was long enough to reach his ankles, and such a black that it matched his raven hair. Rebecca and Julie followed him indoors, both showing off their coats. Rebecca's was a beautiful purple, the color old royalty might wear. It had some sort of fur lining around the hood as well as the sleeves. If the scientist had to take a guess, he would have assumed it was faux Linoone. Julie wore something more for dog-like Pokemon. It was a navy knit coat, wrapping around her slim body.

Seq looked around for his Ranger. He had selected the Botanical Gardens in hopes of finding some rare Normal type Pokemon to keep his Furret and Delcatty company. He looked up, only to see a disheveled young man standing before him.

"Mr. Quinn, yes? I'm Ranger Sokka, I'll be bringing you through the Botanic Gardens today. Heh."

"Yes. It's nice to meet you as well. Shall we get going?"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The small group was met by a small, round bird named Shemo. Before the trainer had a chance to know what was going on, the bird had transported them directly into the Botanical Gardens. It looked beautiful, as far as he could see. However, the darkness was a bit restricting to his already terrible vision.

"Well, welcome to the Botanic Gardens Mr. Quinn. You've got four cardinal directions and interesting things in each one, so take your pick."

He laughed, once more having no clue about what to do in the National Park. "I suppose we might as well head north, seeing as that's always the first of the cardinal directions... unless you've read that one paper. It was published about a month ago by someone named Max. Have you read it?"
Old 12-04-2009, 12:55 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

"I suppose we might as well head north, seeing as that's always the first of the cardinal directions..." Seq responded. "Unless you've read that one paper. It was published about a month ago by someone named Max. Have you read it?" Sokka laughed with him.

"Yeah, I remember." He chuckled again. "Cutting edge science, that. Anyways, if I remember right," Sokka searched his scattered brain for the answer. "You're in for a treat. The Moonshine Pillar is up there. It's pretty nice, especially in this kind of moon. Not really my thing but Trainers like it. It's a bit of a ways away but I'm sure we'll find some Pokemon between here and there." Sokka began walking, his Trainer in tow.

As they passed around the hill, however, Seq was stopped in his tracks-and sent straight from them-by a spikey brown and beige furball that came rolling down and struck him in the side. The creature-a Zigzagoon-bounced a few times after knocking the pink-coated scientist over and skidded to a stop, unfurling to look over its shoulder at the human it had knocked over with some concern.

"Hey Seq, you alright?" Sokka called back, having continued walking for a few yards before realizing there was no one behind him listening to his tourism rambling.

--------------------

Encounters Left: 14

Encounters- ??? ??? Zigzagoon

Trainer Stats

Pokemon

Rebecca the Jynx
Gender; Female
Nature; Impish.

Erutis the Togekiss
Gender; Female
Nature; Gentle.
TM/HM; Flamethrower, Grass Knot, Nasty Plot (BM), Psychic, Reflect, Roost, Shadow Ball, Thunder Wave & Tri Attack (SM).

Julie the Vaporeon
Gender; Female
Nature; Calm
TM/HM/Other; Hidden Power (Poison), Ice Beam, Protect, Substitute, Surf & Toxic.

Last edited by Lord Fedora; 12-04-2009 at 06:41 PM.
Old 12-04-2009, 08:38 AM
Sequentio Offline

"Cutting edge indeed - if you're using something as dull as a butter knife," Seq laughed along with his Ranger.

"Anyways, if I remember right, you're in for a treat. The Moonshine Pillar is up there. It's pretty nice, especially in this kind of moon. Not really my thing but Trainers like it. It's a bit of a ways away but I'm sure we'll find some Pokemon between here and there." Sokka began walking, where as Seq, Rebecca and Julie followed.

"Moonshine Pillar? I've never heard of it, though it sounds interesting enough. I'm sure it'd be a fascinating place for study." As the trainer paused momentarily to look over the hill, something pelted him in the side. It was of a good size - perhaps comparable to that of a medium sized dog. The Zigzagoon bounced along on its merry way, stopping only to look back at Seq, who had fallen to the ground without any sort of grace.

"Hey Seq, you alright?" Sokka called back.

"I suppose so - although..." he stood, pressing a hand to his back. It cracked slightly before he brushed his outer coat off. "Yeah. I think I'm fine. Why?"

"Vaporeon," Julie said, nuding the back of the scientist's leg. Her slim nose pointed towards the curious Zigzagoon.

"It is interesting, I'll admit... but it's not what I came here for. It's welcome to come along, if you want a playmate. Otherwise, let's move on."

Last edited by Sequentio; 12-05-2009 at 02:48 AM.
Old 12-08-2009, 12:22 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Julie looked Zigzagoon over a bit, and beckoned to him with her head. The raccoon dog yelped playfully and ran alongside the Vaporeon, who ran with him, less hyper but still playful. The group, now plus one, continued north.

Patter-patter-patter-patter-patter

A fast paced tapping of footsteps faded in quickly from out of earshot, and Sokka put an arm in front of Seq, blocking him from moving forward. The Pokemon all stopped as well, out of instinct if nothing else. Sure enough, a moment later a brown and black streak shot directly through where Seq and Sokka would have been had they not stopped. The streak then turned in mid-run and circled the entire group. It passed around once, then twice, then a third time in the space of a few seconds before skidding to a stop in front of them. There, casting an angry glare with both of it's heads, was a Doduo.

--------------------

Encounters Left: 13

??? ??? Doduo

Trainer Stats

Pokemon

Rebecca the Jynx
Gender; Female
Nature; Impish.

Erutis the Togekiss
Gender; Female
Nature; Gentle.

Julie the Vaporeon
Gender; Female
Nature; Calm
Old 12-08-2009, 01:18 AM
Sequentio Offline

The Zigzagoon followed Julie happily, nudging her to play. She smiled sweetly and obliged, even though she was older than the raccoon dog. He however, paid no mind and continued to frolic along with the group. Pokemon chatter could be heard from within the group;

"Zig!"

"Vaporeon."

"Jynx. Jynx."

"Goon!"

"Jynx."

And so on and so forth. All seemed to be going well until Sokka, who had been leading the pack, thrust an arm out to halt the expedition. The others stopped as well, looking for the disturbance. From behind a few near by bushes, a blur emerged, circling the group as if it were a pioneer wagon wheel. Three times it circled before revealing itself; a Doduo.

"It looks angry," Seq shuddered, stepping back towards Rebecca. Although he had Erutis, the scientist was not fond of birds. In fact, he had never encountered one he liked - often opting to trade them away or to completely avoid them at all cost. Either way, Erutis didn't so much look like a bird as she did a cloud, and therefore didn't bother him as much as the two-headed bird over yonder.

"Is there any way out of this? Like.... throwing it a stick or something?" He closed his eyes, not wanting to look at 'it'.
Old 12-11-2009, 01:29 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Seq was clearly uncomfortable with the bird nearby, so Sokka stepped in instead. He reached into a pouch at his side and withdrew two small ball bearings. He cast them backhanded and they landed in front of Doduo, cracking open with a hiss. A large quantity of smoke blasted from both of them, rising around the twin-headed bird's body. The bird looked around its feet, wondering what was going on, when suddenly both heads snapped up and went stock-still, before it turned around and ran like hell. Sokka smirked.

"Stink bomb pellets. They explode on contact and fill the air with a horrible stench that fades really quickly. Kind of experimental, but they work." He nodded towards the north. "C'mon, the Pillar is just over this hill." They began to climb when a loud buzzing filled the air. Sokka glanced to the left, then immediately grabbed Seq by the shoulder and pulled both of them flat on their stomachs. Almost immediately a swarm of Combee, lead by a Vespiquen, passed over their heads. They were a fast bunch and went over quickly, but it was still a close call. Sokka stood, brushing off his shoulders, and pulled Seq up by an arm.

"Sorry about that. The Swarm is kind of famous in these parts. They'll run right through people in their way when they fly, and it can get kind of painful." The buzzing faded into the distance, but it still remained, albeit in a much lower form. Behind Sokka, a single Combee remained, staring curiously at the two humans.

--------------------

Encounters Left: 12

??? ??? Doduo
??? ??? Combee

Trainer Stats

Pokemon

Rebecca the Jynx
Gender; Female
Nature; Impish.

Erutis the Togekiss
Gender; Female
Nature; Gentle.

Julie the Vaporeon
Gender; Female
Nature; Calm

Last edited by Lord Fedora; 12-17-2009 at 07:47 PM.
Old 12-12-2009, 03:37 AM
Sequentio Offline

"Stink bomb pellets. They explode on contact and fill the air with a horrible stench that fades really quickly. Kind of experimental, but they work." Sokka nodded towards the north. "C'mon, the Pillar is just over this hill." They began to climb when a loud buzzing filled the air. Sokka glanced to the left, then immediately grabbed Seq by the shoulder and pulled both of them flat on their stomachs.

"What in the world?" Seq mumbled, face full of cold grass. As he rolled his eyes up, he could see several geometrical Pokemon buzzing in a straight line, all being led by an alienesque wasp.

"Sorry about that. The Swarm is kind of famous in these parts. They'll run right through people in their way when they fly, and it can get kind of painful." The buzzing faded into the distance, but it still remained, albeit in a much lower form. Behind Sokka, a single Combee remained, staring curiously at the two humans.

As Sokka turned, the scientist could see a single Combee who had remained behind the rest of his flock. Three tiny faces looked up at him with several different emotions.

"Hey," Seq said, extending a hand to the curious bee. He had studied them previously when inspecting Munchlax and their varied eating habits. "How are you, Combee? If you're looking for honey, you should tell your queen to follow Munchlax and Snorlax. They'll lead the way."

It was then that he turned to Sokka. "Should we keep moving? I'd like to see the Pillar."
Old 12-17-2009, 07:48 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Seq took the time to help the Combee in its honey hunt, prompting a surprised reaction from Sokka. Combee could be handy little devils, and Vespiquen, while slow, still packed a punch. Regardless, Seq directed it, and they moved on.

They crested the hill and Sokka looked to Seq for his reaction to the spectacle before them. Stretched out ahead was a large stone pillar, jutting from the center of an open field. The stone gleamed in the bright light of the full moon, but even beyond that seemed to have a unique glow to it. Running around the base were a large number of Skitty, Delcatty, Budew, Roselia and Roserade, the older forms among them attempting to round up the younger. Occasionally one of the Roselia or Skitty would be brought up by another Pokemon and touch the pillar, almost instantaneously starting the evolution process.

"This is the Moonshine Pillar," Sokka began the tourist section. "Have you ever read about the Pokemon found in the Park and wondered how they can all evolve if they aren't in an area where their natural methods of evolution are found? Well, this is one of the reasons. During the full moon the Pillar gains the qualities of both a Moon Stone and a Dawn Stone. Any Skitty or Roselia that touches it will evolve, as well as any other pokemon that evolves through contact with one of those stones. We have no idea how it works, but we can't mess with the Pillar because if it were to stop working it could throw the entire ecosystem out of whack." This seemed like a good time for Sokka to start going into the history of the Botanic Gardens as they walked down the hill for an up close view, but before he had a chance to he tripped in mid-step and rolled on his side for several meters. When he came to a stop and looked up he found the source of the problem: an Exeggutor, sleeping against a rock. The thing Sokka had tripped on was his foot, jutting directly into the path of anyone going down that particular spot on the hill who wasn't watching where he was going to the point of missing a two meter tall living tree with three heads.

--------------------

Encounters Left: 11

??? ??? Doduo
??? ??? Combee
??? ??? Exeggutor

Trainer Stats

Pokemon

Rebecca the Jynx
Gender; Female
Nature; Impish.

Erutis the Togekiss
Gender; Female
Nature; Gentle.

Julie the Vaporeon
Gender; Female
Nature; Calm
Old 12-19-2009, 02:40 AM
Sequentio Offline

As the Combee flew its own way, Seq turned to spot the look of confusion on Sokka's face. Perhaps he didn't understand how interesting and perceptive bug Pokemon really were. Most Combee flew in a hive formation and those who got lost were usually because they had lost the scent of honey carried by the Vespiquen leader. "Ah well," the scientist sighed, continuing on with his journey.

Ahead was the ever sought after Moonshine Pillar. Large stone pillars shot from the ground and reached towards the night sky. There was an eerie glow surrounding the ancient formation, yet behind the mysterious light, were a large group of Pokemon. Several Delcatty and Roserade were attempting to round up the younger pre-evolutions. Every once in a while, a Delcatty or Roserade would pick up a younger Pokemon and allow it to touch the odd pillars.

"This is the Moonshine Pillar," Sokka began the tourist spiel. "Have you ever read about the Pokemon found in the Park and wondered how they can all evolve if they aren't in an area where their natural methods of evolution are found? Well, this is one of the reasons. During the full moon, the Pillar gains the qualities of both a Moon Stone and a Dawn Stone. Any Skitty or Roselia that touches it will evolve, as well as any other Pokemon that evolves through contact with one of those stones. We have no idea how it works, but we can't mess with the Pillar because if it were to stop working it could throw the entire ecosystem out of whack."

"Highly fascinating!" Seq responded, snooping around one of the corners. He spotted a small Skitty being held by the ruff of its neck as the mother Delcatty nudged it to one of the pillars. However, there was an odd noise behind the scientist, causing him to turn and look at the fallen Sokka. It seems the Ranger had gone and tripped on something.

"Are you oka-" Seq paused, before he spotted the culprit. A large tropical plant was snoozing alongside of a stone pillar. All three heads had a look of peacefulness as they drifted into a deeper slumber.

"Are you okay?" Seq repeated, but this time, in a much quieter tone. He hurried to help Sokka off the ground, his Pokemon and the wild Zigzagoon following in haste. "I don't want to disturb the Exeggcutor. I have one at home. Her name is Rosalinda, and she can be an absolute beast if anyone wakes her up. Let's scoot around the Pillar, shall we?"
Old 12-25-2009, 01:02 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Sokka nodded, brushing dust off of his shoulders. He led Seq and the assorted Pokemon in the direction of the pillar, making sure to be clear of the assorted small Pokemon. Unfortunately, one Budew, playing a chasing game with a Delcatty who was clearly freshly evolved, made that impossible. The little bud Pokemon crashed head first into Seq's Jynx, knocking her off balance, and Delcatty, who had been running after it, crashed as well, sending all three toppling.

--------------------

Encounters Left: 10

??? ??? Doduo
??? ??? Combee
??? ??? Exeggutor
??? ??? Budew and ??? ??? Delcatty

Trainer Stats

Pokemon

Rebecca the Jynx
Gender; Female
Nature; Impish.

Erutis the Togekiss
Gender; Female
Nature; Gentle.

Julie the Vaporeon
Gender; Female
Nature; Calm
Old 12-30-2009, 11:02 PM
Sequentio Offline

OOC; Sorry this is short and late. I've not only been busy, but ill. Awesome. >_>

Sokka disregarded the sleeping Exeggcutor before tip-toeing around the smaller Pokemon in the area. Several Budew laughed and ran in circles beneath his feet while the Skitty batted at them playfully. Yet one Budew was playing with a newly evolved Delcatty. The grass Pokemon was flailing about the place, giggling as it ran. However, it first smacked into Rebecca. The Delcatty following it then smashed into everyone else.

"Oh, come on!" Seq moaned, placing his hand to his temple. "Ah well. They're just kids. Although, I have a Delcatty at home. She wasn't like this as a Skitty... Can we get going? I don't want any more tumbling about."
Old 01-05-2010, 09:12 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

The Budew and Delcatty hopped away, returning to their game after shooting the group an apologetic look. Zigzagoon decided to join them as well, as the group of humans was apparently getting somewhat boring. Jynx pulled herself up and seemed perfectly fine, and the group carried on, walking clear of the Pillar and over the next hill. On the opposite side sat a portly blue and cream colored Pokemon with pointy ears and four pointy fangs munching on a bit of honey it had collected from a small tree nearby.

--------------------

Encounters Left: 9

??? ??? Doduo
??? ??? Combee
??? ??? Exeggutor
??? ??? Munchlax

Trainer Stats

Pokemon

Rebecca the Jynx
Gender; Female
Nature; Impish.

Erutis the Togekiss
Gender; Female
Nature; Gentle.

Julie the Vaporeon
Gender; Female
Nature; Calm
Old 01-08-2010, 02:42 AM
Sequentio Offline

OOC; This Munchlax will be male, please.

Seq watched the playful Delcatty prance away after the fleeting Budew. Zigzagoon decided to join them, as romping around the fields seemed like a better idea than aimlessly wandering with a lazy crew. He shrugged, continuing the path Sokka pointed out. However, near the tall pillars was a grove of short trees. The smell of honey had just tipped Julie's nose when the scientist pointed in excitement.

Under the nearest tree was a small blue creature munching on broken honey combs.

"This is wonderful!" Seq grinned, rubbing his hands together. "I was looking for one of these, as I need something to control the Combee population back at the lab... So alright, Rebecca. This time, you can go front and center!"

The icy Pokemon smiled; delighted she could be used this time around in the park. She sashayed over to the Munchlax, swinging her hips to an imaginary tune. She stopped just shy of the Munchlax's feet, allowing her to stand tall.

"Don't let him escape, eh?"

"Jynx," Rebecca responded, placing two violet hands on her shapely body. A frown soon appeared on her lovely face, causing any charm she had to melt away. An icy glare was cast down upon the little blue monster as she gave her best Mean Look.

The scientist only hoped it would be effective, as the Munchlax seemed more engrossed in his honey than in Jynx.
Old 01-16-2010, 01:54 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

BP

Jynx sauntered forward, putting on the meanest look she could and pulling it off quite nicely. Her eyes glowed with the stare, creating a bond which prevented Munchlax from running away. Munchlax looked up just as the attack began and, seeing what she was doing, returned the glare with an equal glow that trapped Jynx just as well. Now both were unable to leave. Munchlax then drew back the sticky honey-covered hand and swung it, letting the sweet nectar fly of and strike Jynx in a line down her front and side. The gooey yellow honey stuck and held firmly to her body, gripping the long blond hair and the pink hair that made up her dress heavily and limiting her movement.

--------------------

Encounters Left: 9

??? ??? Doduo
??? ??? Combee
??? ??? Exeggutor
??? Male Munchlax (100%, Blocked)

Trainer Stats

Pokemon

Rebecca the Jynx
Gender; Female
Nature; Impish.
HP; 256/334
Status; Blocked, Spd/Eva-1

Erutis the Togekiss
Gender; Female
Nature; Gentle.

Julie the Vaporeon
Gender; Female
Nature; Calm