Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 12-13-2011, 01:24 PM
Doodlebop Offline

Default Re: Kingdom Hearts: Unwritten [RP]

Freya
Master, Light
Everlastia, Mess Hall

Freya jumped slightly in her chair. She had felt something. She felt a little silly thinking that- whenever the more magically sensitive Keyblade Masters said something of the sort, she was usually prone to just rolling her eyes. Freya wasn't a person who trusted strange feelings that just 'came to her'. But she had a feeling she should go. Something was telling her that someone had arrived in Everlastia.

Stupid. It was impossible. But Freya had been itching for some action. After a few moments of indecision, she jumped to her feet and ran out of the Mess Hall. Even if it was something silly and not even real, it was something to do.

Cail Atean
Recruit, Undecided
Mess Hall

Cail heard a few people jump around him, a scuffling of feet. Then a voice, whisper soft. "Idiots. Both of them. Half the Guild's hero at the moment and he lets himself get plowed over by some kid who pays more attention to his feet than the area in front of him while he has his face shoved in a book..."

Cail didn't hear the rest, mainly because he tuned it out. He muttered under his breath, "I can hear you." The lady probably didn't hear him. Not that it mattered. He was pretty sure whoever he had run into had left. Of course, it sounded like there was a group, so there could be someone behind him. But that wasn't very likely, was it? He gritted his teeth. It was embarrassing. The only way he knew for sure was to ask someone, but that was even worse. They either had to make a fuss or things just got awkward and they wouldn't look at him- not that he actually knew, but he could always just sort of tell. Cail bit his lip. Now what?

((Bleehhh short post is short. NES2, where exactly is Daniel?))

THANK YOU CHAAAAR. *uberglomp*
Quick note: I usually go by Doodleniks. It you see me somewhere else with that alias, feel free to drop me a line! ;)
Pair: Yo Face Here
My Links
Old 12-13-2011, 01:25 PM
Doodlebop Offline

((bargh double post. Ignore this.))

Quick note: I usually go by Doodleniks. It you see me somewhere else with that alias, feel free to drop me a line! ;)
My Links

Last edited by Doodlebop; 12-14-2011 at 02:34 PM.
Old 12-13-2011, 08:26 PM
NES2 Offline

Daniel Conleth
Undecided, Recruit
Outside the Great Hall, Everlastia

What Daniel Conleth first experienced outside his own dimension was an almost surreal parody of his own land. Indeed, instead of feeling any pain upon landing upon the ground, Daniel found himself within a second between his jump into the portal and his arrival standing on a road paved through vast woods. Entirely unlike The End had been described, he came to the conclusion that he had in fact jumped into a different world entirely. Cursing his luck, he came to another conclusion seconds later, finding that his plans for returning to Chandur, and maybe even his home dimension, were dashed.

What was stranger however, was what differences this dimension held to his own. Like his land, there were certainly trees and dirt, and there was a sun overhead. But these things had an extremely foreign and alien appearance, being unlike his world of blocks and the block-like. This world held more detail, molded into a variety of shapes entirely new to Daniel. What was stranger was his own appearance, which had changed along with the land. His hands and feet had taken the appearance of whatever humans inhabited this land, being detailed similar to his surroundings. His clothes wrapped around this new form, the woolen fabric having wrinkled and lost it's straight faces and edges. Instead of being shocked however, he found himself strangely curious about this new world, it's aesthetic and shape having it's own charming qualities. Dawn, who was now sitting by his side, was also entranced by the duo's new surroundings.

Regardless, some things had not changed, and he found his armor to have retained the qualities of his own land. Taking off his helm to see if that had changed The distinct corners and lines of the armor contrasted the landscape harshly, but for the sake of having protection he placed the helm back on his head firmly. He also checked his inventory sack, the shape of which had changed but the contents of which not so. Everything was inside the leather sack as it had been before, so he tied the bag shut.

Finally, The Spirit of the Tunnels remained in it's own form, as it had been when he had first built it. He held the blade in his right hand, and clenched it's hilt tight. He now remembered that in all worlds danger lurked, and so he oriented himself and became more attentive of his surroundings. Looking down the road, he found it to be the only path to follow. And so he moved forward, taking his first steps across this foreign ground.

It only took a few minutes to find what the dirt road led to. A dramatic change from the picturesque beauty of the forest around him, he found himself on one side of a wooden bridge, crossing a slow river that cut a border between the forest and the Gothic structure that lay ahead. A massive, ancient castle, its walls lined with ivy, was directly ahead of him. Massive wooden doors with unfamiliar runes carved into them stood as the entrance to this keep, the height of said doors being an intimidating sight. His wolf growled at the structure, finding the building an ominous one.

This spurred Daniel into gripping his blade further and preparing himself for what lay inside. Be it friend or foe, Daniel was not sure. But he knew that what lay beyond those doors was something he was now determined to discover.

OOC: You guys make me so guilty for rushing you now. I just don't like it when I flesh out a character and don't use him at all. It's happened to me thousands of times. Anyways, just make good, somewhat frequent posts, ok?

Also, your post accidently went through twice Doodle. Delete the second one, k?

Last edited by NES2; 02-15-2013 at 01:19 AM.
Old 12-19-2011, 02:02 AM
GotinTyiGoto Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to GotinTyiGoto

OOC: sorry for the long wait and post. here my first one.

Gotin Hollow

Light, Recruit

Clearing in the Forest

Gotin is out in a clearing in the forest after his teacher told him that if he couldn't keep his mouth shut he should not come to class. He would have gone to the training area, but since there was usually someone there, he found a clearing in the forest to train. He'd been trying to see how long he could hold his fire spell at its highest level on his broadsword, when he suddenly remembered the day he'd left his home world. That had been happening a lot lately.

Gotin and the Princess were sitting under a tree practicing magic. He had been showing her his own way of performing the healing spell she'd taught him, but suddenly she got mad at him.

"Gotin, you shouldn't be trying to change this healing magic! You can do that when you attack, but not with this. What if you make a mistake while saying it, and the spell goes haywire? It could end up hurting them instead of helping. I can teach you the shorter versions of the spells I already showed you. Heva neva luva," she said, and her hands started to glow light green. It wasn't the same shade as when she would recite the full length of the spell. After the green faded away she said, "This and the full ones you're allowed to use. When will you teach me to use a sword? I want to show my father that I can learn to use one too.

She'd been asking him for a week now, but he always said, "I will tomorrow." Before he could say anything else she pulled a sword from around the other side of the tree.

Just then a knight ran though the gateway towards them shouting, "We're under attack! The King wants everyone unable to fight in the chamber under the castle now. We have most of them safely there already, but some are trapped on the other side of the enemy. Our swords can't hurt them, all we're able to do is slow them down."

As soon as he'd finished, the knight turned and ran back the way he came.

Gotin grasped the princess' arm and pulled her towards the gateway into the castle, leaving the garden they'd been practicing in. As they got halfway down the corridor a creature appeared in front of them, a creature unlike anything they'd seen before. Knowing that his sword would have no effect on it, Gotin and the princess fired off some magic at it. Surprisingly, the creature disappeared and they continued toward the corridor.

As they neared the door the princess stopped him to give Gotin two objects. One was a book and the other item was wrapped in cloth.

"Take these with you, in case we don't meet again for some time. Read the book, Gotin. Learn those spells. I'll test you on them when we meet again."

Before he could respond she turned and ran to the door. She stopped to look back at him before disappearing deeper into the castle.

He put the items in his pocket and took off to assist the Knights in shuttling the other citizens in the chamber below the castle. As he made his way through the corridors the heartless attacks became more difficult, with more and more heartless with each attacking group. He was using his magic left and right to keep them off him and the others running for safety. Gotin was so focused on protecting the others around him he didn't notice how tired he was becoming from overuse. He didn't notice, at least until he found himself surrounded by ten of them and his magic failed him.

Just as they were about to attack, a portal opened next to him, out of which stepped a man. He instantly took out the heartless surrounded them and grabbed Gotin's arm to pull him back through the portal. Gotin was trying to stop the guy from taking him through, yelling that he needed to stay and help. The guy stopped and said, "If you stay you will die. If you come with me you can become stronger and defeat them all."

Gotin knew he didn’t have a choice, not if he was to protect everyone from the heartless. He stepped through.

Gotin shook his head to clear the memory. It didn't help much, not when a familiar voice started calling his name.

"Gotin? Are you there? Please be there."

It was the princess' voice, he recognized it instantly.

"Princess, I'm here. Where are you? I don't see you."

"I'm not there. I'm still back on Vesperia. I know you're not, but if you speak in your head I can hear you. Where are you?"

"I'm at a guild for Keyblade wielders on Everlastia. I came through a portal to get here."

"I was right. I knew you didn't die. What have you been doing there?"

Before he could answer she said something else, but too quickly for him to understand. Then she began to speak again.

"This isn't the way to repay your teachers, Gotin. I'm disappointed in you except when you're by yourself. You need to keep doing that when you're out in front of others from now on. You shouldn't hide what you can do. There… I… tell…"

"What? What did you say?"

"I… have… use… spell… didn't… this… happen… have… go."

"Princess, wait! What's going on?"

There was no response to his question. He knew what she was asking him though, he'd known her long enough and she'd certainly encouraged him before.

Gotin put his broadsword back in its sheath and reached out in front of him. As he closed his hand his Keyblade appeared, but slipped from his hand. He wasn't used to the weight of the blade.

Damn, this is heavier than I thought it would be.

He picked up the Keyblade and started swinging it slowly to get the feel for it. After some time doing this he started to practice some of the lessons his teacher showed him. Then he brought his Keyblade to his left side and swung it as fast as he could as he recited one of the spells from his world. As the blade reaches his right side of let go of the blade. It started to spin and just before it was to hit a tree it stopped in midair, still spinning. Gotin moved his hand to the right and the Keyblade followed. He made it go in a circle around he clearing then up into the air and back down in a zigzag pattern back to his hand. As he closed his hand around the hilt someone behind him began to clap.

Jasmine "Jenna" Faraday

Light, Master

Forest

Jasmine was out on a walk as she always does when the recruits are in class. Today's walk was different however, in that she wasn't out to inspect the recruits but to check up on one in particular she'd been watching for the last few days. She was curious to see if he was the right one. She had been watching a few other recruits as well but this one was different. As she approached the clearing this recruit was saying loudly, "Princess, I'm here—" But that was all she heard of the conversation.

A few minutes later he put his broadsword away and called out his Keyblade. She watched him as he practiced with it, and not far into the practice he did something that put all the other recruits she'd been watching off her list. When he was done she couldn't help herself from clapping. The kid turned around so fast she was shocked by it, and the look he gave her.

"Hello," Jasmine said, "Sorry about distracting you. Why do you hide what you can do from everyone?"

"I don't want anyone to know what I can do. And who do you think you are? Sneaking up on me, asking me questions, bugging me?"

"I'm Jasmine. I'm a master and I'm looking for an apprentice. That's why I'm bugging you," she said, "Who are you?"

She already knew very well who he was, but she wanted to hear it from him to make sure.

"I'm recruit Gotin Hollow," he said standing up straight, "I'm sorry for what I said, I didn't realize—"

"It's OK. Before I make my final decision I want to see what you can really do," Jasmine said as she brought out her Keyblade, "So we're going to fight."

"And you want me to go all out?"

Jasmine nodded, smiling.

They stood back from each other for a moment, adjusting their stance to mirror one another. Jasmine made the first move by stepping forward and disappearing. She reappeared right in front of him while swinging her Keyblade down. Both blades met the instant before hers was to strike his left shoulder.

"You're too slow," she said in a matter of fact tone, "You should have blocked that sooner. You aren't training with your Keyblade as you're supposed to. Maybe you're too used to your broadsword."

Gotin responded to what she said by pushing back on her Keyblade as hard as he could causing her to stumble backwards. When she regained her balance she looked at him smiling. He smiled back. As if on cue they both shot towards each other, going full out as if fighting for their lives. They were both so focused they didn't heard the lunch bell ring. By the time they stopped several minutes later they both had cuts and bruises on them.

"It looks like you've gotten used to your Keyblade, Gotin," Jasmine said, catching her breath.

"Yeah. This is the first time here that someone has pushed me as hard as my old teacher back home."

"If I made you my apprentice, why would you be doing it?" she asked, wondering why his attitude toward her had changed.

"I want to get back home. I have to save them from the heartless that are still attacking them."

"You mean when you came here three years ago your home world was under attack?" Jasmine asked. When he nodded she said, "I have one more test for you before I pick you as my apprentice. You need to show what you can do in front of the Guild. And I will be picking the demonstration you'll give."

"OK," he replied, "I'll see you later then Master Jasmine."

He turned and started to walk away.

"Don't call me master. It's just Jasmine, all right?" she called, and Gotin waved without turning around to say he'd heard.

A few minutes later, while she was still walking through the forest, she ran into her old master.

"So here you are, Jasmine. I've been wondering where you are."

"Why? I'm not your apprentice anymore. I don't have to tell you where I'm going," she said glaring at him.

"Calm down, girl. I've come to tell you two things. One is that there is master's meeting. The second is that some of the leaves on the Tree of Blessings have darkness on them."

She was shocked to hear about the Tree of Blessings. To see darkness on the leaves was not a good sign.

"Thank you," she said, "I have to go."

Jasmine turned quickly and ran away. She was running for two reasons. It wasn't just that she didn't like her old master, but she had to see if he was telling the truth. She burst out of the forest near the mess hall and kept running to the courtyard by the library. She stopped as she saw the other masters in a circle around the tree. From even that distance she could see the darkness on the leaves.

Meanwhile, Gotin was walking out of the forest towards the Great Hall when he saw a guy holding his Keyblade. Next to him stood a wolf.

"Hi," he said, "I haven't seen you around here before. You have a Keyblade. My name is Gotin, what's yours?"

"ONE TRUTH PREVAILS." said Jimmy Kudo FROM CASE CLOSED. "THE MELODY OF LOGIC ALWAYS PLAYS THE NOTES OF TRUTH." said Ayumu Narumi FROM SPIRAL.

Last edited by GotinTyiGoto; 12-19-2011 at 05:21 AM.
Old 12-19-2011, 02:18 AM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Enkaku_Kumori

Doctor Caesura and Anastasia
Light; Master and Apprentice
Healer's Wing, Everlastia

Caesura tapped his fingers against the bed, pondering what he had seen. Anastasia looked back and forth and swallowed convulsively. She could feel it in her gut: darkness. It was faint, but it was there, and that shadowy half of her healed heart so gently stretched toawrds it, like a baby searching for its mother's milk. She pushed the feeling away with difficutly, but it helped that Isa didn't want any of the darkness feelings either. She took a deep breath and smoothed her hair over her eye as if checking to make sure that it was still there.

"I think," the Doctor said at last, "that this is some residue left over from an attack." Yet he was frowning as he said it. Not from uneasiness, but a more confused sort of frown. "I cannot be sure though, something back happened to her, that's for sure. If I had to venture my best guess I would say that she was attacked by a violent dark spell, and her current condition is made by either some backlash or a poisonous effect wrought by the spell."

Sounds bad, Anstasia thought.

No, really? Isataxansa snorted, although she was quite ignored.

Smells tasty-familiar. Ranna piped up fromt he corner of her mind, although she was ignored too.

The light around Lumina intensified for a moment. "I'm not quite sure what it is either," a clear, heartbreakingly beautiful feminine voice said. It reminded Anastasia of little silver bells and it made Ranna writhe in agony. "It is darkness, that is for sure, but I am not familiar with this otherworld magic. I can still try to remove it, if you would like." Wait, it was coming from Embry's bed. Was that Lumina talking? Did it--she--even have a mouth?

Caesura looked to Elder Theron as if asking for permission.

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
███ █░░░ This comment reminds me of a puzzle...
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
You sneak into little girls' rooms and you live forever.
How original.
-Peter Pan
----
Old 12-21-2011, 08:34 PM
NES2 Offline

Daniel Conleth
Undecided, Recruit

Daniel had only taken a few steps towards the building he now faced, when he heard footsteps coming from the forest. Turning around, he pulled his blade forward and concerned himself with his own defense. Dawn stepped behind him, her suspicions about the place aroused. It had been a windless day, but at this time a strong gust blew in from the west at that very moment. Tension was what Daniel felt, and the anxiousness made what was seconds of time feel like minutes gone by.

It was then that Daniel could make out the figure of a boy, whom Daniel assumed to be a warrior in training. From his appearance and calmness, he Daniel could tell he was an inhabitant of the world. He was a blonde, tanned warrior, with frost blue eyes that were currently looking straight at Daniel. He held in his hands a peculiar blade, pointed calmly towards the ground. To Daniel, it seemed eerily familiar. Most of the sword had a novel design, with the hilt's guard being triangular, and at the tip being an extension featuring some sort of crest. It took Daniel a while to notice, however, that the blade bore an eerie similarity to Daniel's own.

The boy then began to speak, confidently calling out as he approached him.

"Hi," the boy began, "I haven't seen you around here before. You have a Keyblade. My name is Gotin, what's yours?"

"A keyblade?", Daniel asked perplexed, but then he looked once more at The Spirit of the Tunnels. It then occurred to him that both his own sword and Gotin's did in fact bear a resemblance to a door key.

Remembering he needed to try and gather some information, Daniel replied after he had ascertained what the boy had meant.

"My name is Daniel Conleth, and I once hailed from the village of Chandur. Where am I? Is this The End, or did I arrive in an entirely different dimension?", Daniel replied, beginning to ask questions of his own. He also began walking towards Gotin as he asked this. Dawn's growling had stopped, but she was still somewhat defensive of Daniel.

OOC: Just to be clear, my wolf looks different from wolves of other realms. This is what a typical Minecraftian Wolf like Dawn looks like, so I hope you guys will take note of this and act accordingly.

Also, first interaction, yay!

Last edited by NES2; 12-24-2011 at 04:14 PM.
Old 12-28-2011, 12:44 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

(OOC: Here it is! Sorry it took a bit, but I hope y’all had a fabulous holiday :D )

Vanessa Garrick & Chase Owens
Dark, Master & ex-Apprentice
Everlastia, Dungeon Cell (Beneath the Elders’ Tower)

For the umpteenth time, Vanessa heaved a thoroughly jaded sigh. What was taking the blasted boy so long? He should know better than to keep her waiting, especially on an occasion like this. She hoped he wasn’t taking the time to grab a quick meal, as she knew plenty well it was lunchtime at the Guild. But then again… did that thing need to eat at all?

Biting her lip impatiently, she continued pacing the floor. In all actuality, only a few minutes had passed since she had sent her message, but to her, the passing of time felt like hours. If this continued on for any longer, she would carve a rut into the stone floor.

A flicker of movement out of the corner of her eye brought her to an abrupt halt. She sharply turned on her heels in time to see a vermin crawl into her cell from a hole in the corner. Twitching its long whiskers, it looked up at her forlornly with beady eyes.

Vanessa couldn’t help but curl her lip in disgust. Did he have to come to her in that repulsive form? Though she admitted that Chase’s shape-shifting abilities were useful, she could never understand why he had chosen such a… distasteful appearance. Rats, as far as she was concerned, were the most vile and filthy creatures to ever grace the cosmos.

Well, at least he was here finally.

Fighting back the impulse to cringe, Vanessa turned to the guards and raised a hand. She grinned as she saw them tighten their hold on their precious Keyblades, but after she uttered one word—“Sleep”—their eyes glazed over and their weapons disappeared in a weak flash of light. With another wave of her hand, a barrier of writhing shadows blocked their side of the door, ensuring that no one would interfere with her private meeting.

When she turned back around, she wasn’t surprised to see that the rat had been replaced with a pale nineteen-year-old. A dark leather jacket decorated with silver studs and spikes hung over his thin frame, a complete fashion disaster in Vanessa’s humble opinion. If she had been in any other situation, she would have been loath to work with the boy, but desperate times call for desperate measures.

“About time you showed up, Mr. Owens,” the raven-haired woman patted her hands together as if shaking them of dust. “I was absolutely bored to tears down here.”

Chase dipped his head in acknowledgement, but said nothing in return. He waited patiently for the Master to continue, not looking particularly interested or disinterested for the reasons of his summoning. Vanessa frowned inwardly, wondering to herself if there was some way to unlock those lips which were usually sealed so tightly. The Keyblade could unlock many a great thing, but it seemed unfortunate that it could not unlock the secret to Chase’s speech.

“Well, let’s cut to the chase, then,” she cleared her throat, ignoring the pun she had unintentionally made. With another wave of her arm, darkness boiled up from the ground, solidifying to the point that Vanessa could sit on it like a queen on a throne of shadows. Crossing her legs one over the other, she continued, “You’re probably wondering how I got here—no, I take that back. You’re probably not, actually, but I’m going to tell you why anyway. I may or may not have been a little careless in the last world I visited, so when it became clear that I could not keep my cover any longer, I decided to perform an assortment of… experiments.”

Vanessa grinned impishly as she snapped her fingers. In an instant, her Keyblade appeared with the air around it cackling as if charged with electricity. Its blackened edges gleamed with a purple sheen, illuminated by the glowing sphere imbedded in the end of the blade. If Chase was surprised by its altered shape, he didn’t show it. However, he seemed to stare at it with curiosity—if it was curiosity.

Vanessa waited to see if he would venture a question, but when she could no longer contain herself, she explained, “You are looking at a very rare Keyblade, Chase; one that needs special… requirements in order to create.”

She ran her finger down the shaft, towards the teeth that encased the sphere. It might have been her imagination, but she could faintly hear a muffled scream. A familiar scream—the very same one that she must have heard earlier that day. The raven-haired woman chuckled.

“I’ve decided to name it ‘Hope’s Destruction’, for now. It’s got a pleasant ring to it, wouldn’t you agree?” she held it out proudly, talking more to herself now than to Chase. “At any rate, this Keyblade gives me some unique powers which I think will be most useful for our cause… I can truly bring the Heartless to their knees, for instance, and not fear for the safety of my own heart. In a way… it shields my heart from them, yet I can still evoke enough darkness to win their loyalties.”

Chase cocked his head in an almost animal-like motion, as if wondering how that was possible. Still, he didn’t interrupt her as she continued her lecture.

“I’m going to warn you now—I intend to test this weapon of mine before I leave here, and I suspect that the Guild will be in a lot of chaos following suite. You might want to make yourself scarce for a bit. At any rate, it was the forging of this weapon that got me locked up in here, for one of the dratted pets of the Elders’ caught me. As soon as lunch is over, I assume that they’ll have me examined in court, but I won’t be sticking around for too much longer.”

“So you’re running away,” Chase finally spoke, his breathy voice catching Vanessa off guard. She blinked at him in surprise, though the young man remained oddly vacant.

She finally allowed herself a scoffing laugh. “Running away? What do you take me for? Of course I am not running away. I simply need time away to revise my tactics. Getting caught certainly put a stickler in our plans, but I still expect them to move forward. Which brings me to back to you—I have an important assignment for you to fulfill while I am gone. You and the rest of the Apprentices joined to our cause.”

Vanessa snapped her fingers again. Hope’s Destruction disappeared into thin air, replaced by something square and blocky wrapped in a silky-black material. With a sly smile, she snagged the item from the air and passed it to Chase. He stared at her a moment before accepting the package, but once he took it in his hands, he unraveled the silk.

“A book,” he stated once the contents was revealed.

“A World book, to be precise—so don’t go opening it right away,” Vanessa shook a finger meaningfully. “This one was stolen out of the Library, right under the noses of those bothersome Librarians. My cohorts and I are hatching a deliciously devious plan with this book—and others that will follow after. However, since I will no longer be around to implement my part of the plan, I’m going to need someone else on the inside carry it out.”

Chase knew she was dying for him to ask a question, and so to please her (and so he could move on with life) he said, “What do you want me to do?”

“Give this to an Apprentice as if it were straight from a Bookbinder. Though its Keyhole has been locked ages ago, but no one can tell the difference. These old fools will go ahead and send a party in…” Vanessa smiled devilishly, “No one will be coming back.”

Here, the woman broke out into cruel laughter. Her clear, bell-like tones reverberated off the walls, contrasting sharply against the gloomy darkness. Only her voice filled the air, as Chase remained silent, not even smiling as he patiently waited for the Dark Lady to catch her breath.

Wiping away the tears from the corner of her eyes, Vanessa finished, “Anyway, once the trap has been sprung, I want you to continue the cycle—steal more books from the Library, report to me, then give the book to an Apprentice or Recruit. Your peers may assist you, of course, but it’s vital that none of you are caught. We want to continue this tactic for as long as we can—as quickly as we can. Do you understand your orders, then?”

Chase ran his thumb over the hardened leather cover, contemplating all he had heard. He knew that Vanessa was hiding the more important details of her plan, though she had implied enough for him to fill in the blanks. Straightening, he returned her expectant stare ad replied, “Yes, ma’am. Give the book away; steal another; don’t get caught; repeat the cycle.”

She smiled, pleased. “I will keep in touch with you, don’t you fret. The worlds are open to all who travel through the darkness. Now you better get going, Mr. Owens. I can’t hold this spell for too long without drawing unfounded suspicion.”

He dipped his head in acknowledgement, then, with a flurry of shadows, skittered away in his rodent form.

Celeste Piper
Light, Apprentice
Everlastia, Healer’s Wing

Celeste bit her lip as Caesura frowned in bafflement. At last, he announced his diagnosis, saying, “I think that this is some residue left over from an attack. I cannot be sure through; something bad happened to her, that’s for sure. If I had to venture my best guess, I would say that she was attacked by a violent dark spell, and her current condition is made by either some backlash or a poisonous effect wrought by the spell.”

Celeste let her eyes wander from the Doctor to her comatose friend, trying to sort through this new information. She felt like certain pieces were falling together in this puzzle: Embry’s mission must have gone terribly awry, and if she was attacked by Dark Magic… and if Theron was here…

Did this… did this involve the Dark Masters? The ones who the Elders had exiled?

The healer’s apprentice nearly jumped out of her skin as a new voice suddenly spoke up. She glanced around in confusion until she realized its source—it was the Lumina.

“I’m not quite sure what it is either,” it spoke in a musical voice. “It is darkness, that is for sure, but I am not familiar with this otherworld magic. I can still try to remove it, if you would like.”

Celeste blinked in amazement, still in wonder of this otherworldly being. Were all elementals like this?

Caesura didn’t reply to the glowing being’s question, but instead glanced over to the Elder. Theron had been oddly silent the entire time, as had the other Masters with him, but he lifted his weary eyes as he realized that he was being stared at.

“Yes,” he replied, nodding his head slowly. “Do whatever it takes…”

Celeste frowned at him, until a thought suddenly struck her. One thing was still missing from the picture. Knowing she was stepping out of her bounds, she turned to the Elder and asked, “Elder… Where is Master Vanessa?”

The room seemed to stiffen—not at her audacity, but at the mention of Vanessa’s name. Elder Theron made a point to not meet her eyes, however, as he worked his jaw back and forth.

With some effort, the old man rigidly replied, “Where she rightfully should be.”

Shadows crossed her face as a sudden suspicion tugged at her stomach. Gritting her teeth, she asked again, “Where is she?”

Siros had enough of her insolence. He hissed at her, face growing red with anger and embarrassment, “Celeste! That is enough! I will not tolerate any further disrespect to—”

“Vanessa has been stripped of her title and locked within a cell below our tower,” Theron bluntly interrupted her Master, his face growing ashen-gray as he fixed Celeste with an unforgiving glare.

The air had grown charged with tension. Even Siros stood stock still, taken aback by this revelation. He blinked a few times, as if he struggled to take it in, but finally he sputtered, “She… she has? Why? What has she done?”

Theron didn’t answer with words. Without taking his eyes off of Celeste, he lifted a hand and pointed at Embry.

Rush Peterson
Light, Recruit
Everlastia, Mess Hall

Rush was a little on the edge, and he jumped along with Kumori as the two persons collided. Yet he relaxed—just a little—as the two exchanged apologies. One Rush recognized with a little guilt as the stranger who had stepped in to end their conflict with Trayner. He felt like he should have thanked the young man, but… he disappeared quickly into the lunch crowd. The kid he had run into stood despondently in place, looking a little lost.

I’m just distracting myself from the real problem here, Rush admitted to himself abashedly. He turned back to Iolanthe and the others, coming in just after Ailith had muttered something under her breath. Turning to her friends, the winged-girl said, “It’s okay, Kumori, what were you going to say?”

Rush warily focused his attention to the white-haired boy, who had tried to speak before the interruption. Kumori certainly seemed… subdued now, compared to earlier. In fact, he seemed just as shy and timid as Rush was, but… How could Rush forget what he had seen? Kokoro said his heart was divided. Rush wasn’t sure what that meant exactly, but he wondered if that meant he was unstable. Was he likely to transform into that… that monster at any time? Wouldn’t that make him dangerous?

Kumori bit his lip as he seemed to gather his wits, then explained himself, “That… I don’t mean for it to happen—I don’t want it to happen, but sometimes… Sometimes it’s too strong for me to fight back, no matter how hard I try…”

The white-haired boy’s eyes drifted from Rush, and Rush followed suite, casting his own towards the ground. The Recruit felt that Kumori was being honest, and he sounded truly afraid… Afraid of himself. But… Rush couldn’t let go of his own fear. Maybe Kokoro was right. This probably wasn’t any fault of this timorous boy, and he probably didn’t deserve any blame. But either way, Kumori sounded like he was unstable. How could Rush trust someone who could be a friend one moment, and an enemy the next?

“You have my understanding,” a voice snapped Rush out of his wildly spinning thoughts. “Don’t worry.”

Rush glanced up in surprise at the speaker; it was Iolanthe. She had been mostly silent during the whole confrontation, but Rush was shocked by her words. For some reason, she looked a little ill, but she stared at him meaningfully, like she was willing him to reply.

He quickly glanced away, still uncertain. They were slowly drifting to down the lunch line, closer to the tables where the food was served, but he felt uncomfortable beneath the weight of all the uneasy stares he was getting from the others. How did I get involved in all this? he wondered to himself. I didn’t ask for any of it… Iolanthe seemed to believe him, and wanted him to believe them too, but… How could he?

You can trust them.

Rush lifted his eyes. Did someone just talk to him? The boy glanced around in confusion, trying to discern the source of the voice. None of the others with him seemed to have spoken up, though… the lunch room was pretty crowded. Noise was reverberating off the cinderblock walls like a chorus of bees buzzing in a hive, so Rush could have dismissed as background chatter. But… that didn’t sit right with him. The voice had seemed so clear, so close…

The blonde-haired boy wondered for a moment before realizing that Kumori and the others were still expecting an answer from him. He bit his lip comprehensively, then… a sense of peace overwhelmed him. He glanced again at Kumori, and a sudden thought struck him.

Timidly, Rush inclined his head and said, “I… I’m still a little confused, but… I… I believe you.” He gave a smile that he hoped would assure them that he would give them a chance.

_______

(OOC: Rush is a bit distracted currently, but it would be awesome if maybe someone could notice Cail and ask him if he’s all right or something—or something to start including Doodle’s other charrie. Maybe something of someone’s got dropped or something… IDK. I’m glad that all the other charries are getting into the story, though! :D)

Old 12-28-2011, 02:40 PM
GotinTyiGoto Offline

OOC: char that longer then my and i hope that's not the world book Gotin is after. anyone wants they can bug Jasmine.

Gotin Hollow

Light, Recruit

"My name is Daniel Conleth, and I once hailed from the village of Chandur. Where am I? Is this The End, or did I arrive in an entirely different dimension?", Daniel replied, beginning to ask questions of his own. He also began walking towards Gotin as he asked this. Dawn's growling had stopped, but she was still somewhat defensive of Daniel.

"No, this isn't the end. This is a guild for Keyblade weilders. The world we're on is called Everlastia. I'm like you—this isn't my homeworld either. I'm from one of the eight kingdoms on Vesperia called Cloud," Gotin said looking between Daniel and his wolf, "No one here is going to hurt you or your wolf friend. I know I won't hurt you two," he said, looking down to see his Keyblade, "I can't say that with Vesperia still in my hand."

Gotin let go of the hilt and his Keyblade fell but before it hit the ground it disappeared.

"What you saw was that our Keyblade's can disappear when we don't need them and reappear when we do," Gotin said as the closed his hand in front of him and his Keyblade reappeared. He let it disappear again by letting go. He looked around then to see if the seeker that brought Daniel was still there but didn't see anyone.

"How did you get here? Did a seeker bring you here? If not you might never get back to your homeworld without the world book," Gotin said.

"ONE TRUTH PREVAILS." said Jimmy Kudo FROM CASE CLOSED. "THE MELODY OF LOGIC ALWAYS PLAYS THE NOTES OF TRUTH." said Ayumu Narumi FROM SPIRAL.

Last edited by GotinTyiGoto; 12-28-2011 at 02:43 PM.
Old 01-06-2012, 02:40 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

Ailith Lior, Kokoro Maimi, and Kumori
Light, Apprentices
Everlastia, Mess Hall

“You have my understanding, don’t worry,” Finally, someone spoke up, though the fact it was Iolanthe was a bit surprising to the group, though her appearance was even more surprising. Kumori lifted a hand in her direction slightly before seeming to think better of it and dropped it so it fell limply to his side.

“Are you okay?” Kumori asked softly, noting she looked like she was going to be sick. “And thank you. Very much.” Kokoro nodded in agreement, concern flashing in her eyes at the other girl’s appearance. The pair looked as though they were a bit more at ease, though, except for Ailith, who seemed to have caught a response to her comment from the boy who was doing a good job of inspecting the floor. Her mood was sour enough, and the childish response annoyed her.

“Good,” She spoke up, only fractionally louder than before, hoping to grab the boy’s attention. “Maybe then you’ll look straight ahead, this place is crowded, stop inspecting the floor. You’ll only cause more collisions like that.”

“Ailith!” Kokoro chided softly, catching the comment in spite the tenseness of the other conversation she was focused on. Ailith ignored her. Kokoro was about to comment again, but then Rush inclined his head and gave them their answer.

“I… I’m still a little confused, but… I… I believe you.” Kokoro let out a soft sigh and gave the other boy a relieved smile, nodding in turn.

“Thank you for not calling me a monster or running away…”

“Kumori…” Kokoro sighed again, shaking her head before patting his arm again reassuringly.

OOC: This took waaaaay too long to get up, sorry! And imo it's much too short, but it does it's job, and even offers something for Cail to respond to...

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 01-07-2012, 04:38 PM
Doodlebop Offline

Freya
Master, Light
Everlastia, Outside of the Mess Hall---> Outside of the Great Hall,

Freya pushed past more than a few people to get out of the building. A few gave her irritated looks and muttered insults, but she ignored them. She had a place to be.

Too bad she didn't know where her 'place to be' was.

She shoved open the door of the Mess Hall and emerged out onto the pathway in between the buildings and into sunlight. The day was warm, but not hot. Good climate. It seemed like everything in Everlastia was eternally ideal. She supposed that it made it a good place to be a base, but for some reason it had always unsettled Freya. It was unnatural for her, even though she had lived her most of her life. She shook her head and moved at a brisk pace, towards the Great Hall. She had a feeling that was the place. She moved past the Tree of Blessings- there was a crowd there. She gave the Tree a passing glance, but she didn't focus too much on it. The Tree was another thing that felt unnatural. Trees just shouldn't grow that large. Unless there was magic. Magic changed everything. She shook her head and returned to her path.

There.

Two young boys. One looked vaguely familiar, and she quickly decided that he wasn't the one that had caused the disturbance. But the other she had certainly never seen. She gave him a quick scan with her eyes. Tanned skin, brown hair. An air of uncertainty. She also noticed that there was a wolf. This gave Freya pause. She blinked, shook her head. It was a lone wolf. If it became a problem, she could handle it.

"Hey!" She barked out. She didn't wait for a response as she ran up to the two. She stopped in front of them, eying the boys and wolf warily. She inhaled- not to catch her breath, but to calm and order her thoughts. "How did you get here?" It wasn't a polite question. It was a demand. She narrowed her eyes at the boy, then turned to the one who she knew belonged at Everlastia. "And you. Did you see him arrive?"

Freya supposed the boys had been puzzling over her first question themselves. But she needed to know.

Cail Atean
Recruit, Undecided
Everlastia, Mess Hall

“Good, Maybe then you’ll look straight ahead, this place is crowded, stop inspecting the floor. You’ll only cause more collisions like that.”

“Ailith!” Someone reprimanded the woman- Cail supposed her name was Ailith. He involuntarily flinched. He hated this. He dropped his head a little more instinctively- but no. That wasn't going to prove anything. ...Not that Cail really had anything to prove. Except that maybe to show that he wasn't really a total idiot.

"Doesn't matter where I look," he said flatly, straightening. Cail ran a hand through his hair, brushing the bangs out of his face. He supposed she could see his scars, but maybe she had already turned away. He didn't want pity.

Then again, she didn't seem the type to hand it out.

My Links
Old 01-09-2012, 01:19 AM
NES2 Offline

Daniel Conleth
Undecided, Recruit
Outside the Great Hall

"No, this isn't the end. This is a guild for Keyblade Wielders. The world we're on is called Everlastia. I'm like you—this isn't my homeworld either. I'm from one of the eight kingdoms on Vesperia called Cloud", explained Gotin to Daniel, who was now beginning understand his circumstances. What had occurred was no malfunction or accident, but an act of fate which had brought him to this world instead of his intended destination. It seemed as though some inter-dimensional force was at work here, which brought Daniel to this realm for some reason of which he was extremely unclear, with the exception of its relation to his blade.

"No one here is going to hurt you or your wolf friend. I know I won't hurt you two. I can't say that with Vesperia still in my hand", Gotin then continued, looking directly at Dawn. Gotin, through some form of sorcery, made his blade vanish, doing so as he dropped it from his hand.

"What you saw was that our Keyblade's can disappear when we don't need them and reappear when we do", Gotin explained in a vague manner. The reasons behind this weren't exactly explained, but then again Gotin was just as new to these elements as Daniel was. Nodding silently, Daniel signaled an understanding of this.

Continuing his queries, Gotin moved along to a different subject.

"How did you get here? Did a seeker bring you here? If not you might never get back to your homeworld without the world book", he explained to Daniel. Daniel did not understand what Gotin meant by a "seeker", but he could ascertain that it was some type of guide that the boy referred to. The "world book" was also new to Daniel, and he pondered whether it was a type of spell book used for crossing dimensions.

"I came with no guide to this realm, but found it when I delved through an End Portal. I have no sort of book on me, and I don't understand how a book can help me get home at all. I don't think I should try and leave just yet though", Daniel explained, in a more relaxed tone of voice. He did in fact want to explore this new realm, partly out of curiosity and partly out of the realization that he was in some way meant to be here at this moment. One door had shut in Daniel's face, but with the keyblade in his hands he could open another door to something greater.

It was then in the middle of this exchange that, suddenly, the doors of the great keep opened wide, like the maw of a stone beast. The creaking monstrosity startled both Daniel and Dawn, and they looked immediately towards the source of the disturbance.

"Hey!", exclaimed a red-headed young woman, walking briskly towards the two. An air of authority surrounded her, and Daniel briefly wondered whether she was the guard of this town. She was older than Daniel, and possessed a muscular build. Another feature, even more noticeable than the first, was a large reptilian tail protruding from her body. Daniel had seen nothing like it in his lifetime, and he could not look away from the feature.

"How did you get here?", she then asked sternly as she reached both Daniel and Gotin. This snapped Daniel's eyes away from the odd appendage, and towards the woman it belonged to.

"Through a portal in my homeworld. I found myself in the woods back down this road, and then walked along the path to reach this area.

"And you. Did you see him arrive?", the beast-woman then asked Gotin, inquiring further into the circumstances that brought Daniel here. He was suspicious as to why she wanted to know these things.

"Who are you anyways? You've provided no explanation as to why you need to ask these questions, and yet you have provided no information to the purpose of said questions and your own identity. Tell me, what do you want?", Daniel then asked, stepping back from the woman. He wanted to know her motives before he divulged more information.

Last edited by NES2; 01-09-2012 at 08:26 PM.
Old 01-11-2012, 07:21 PM
GotinTyiGoto Offline

OOC: if Jasmine part mess anything up, i can cut it out.

Gotin

Recruit, Light

"I came with no guide to this realm, but found it when I delved through an End Portal. I have no sort of book on me, and I don't understand how a book can help me get home at all. I don't think I should try and leave just yet though", Daniel explained, in a more relaxed tone of voice

Before Gotin could explain what the world book does he heard someone shout, “Hey! How did you get here?”

"Through a portal in my homeworld. I found myself in the woods back down this road, and then walked along the path to reach this area.

“And you. Did you see him arrive?"

"Who are you anyways? You've provided no explanation as to why you need to ask these questions, and yet you have provided no information to the purpose of said questions and your own identity. Tell me, what do you want?" Daniel then asked, stepping back from the woman. He wanted to know her motives before he divulged more information.

Gotin didn’t look over at the one who spoke until Daniel was done speaking. When he did he saw someone he didn’t want to meet or run into if she was mad.

Great, did it really have to Master Freya, he thought.

“No, I didn’t see how he and his wolf got here Master Freya,” said Gotin in a nervous voice. She scared him more than his teachers back home but not more than his princess.

Jasmine

Master, Light

By the Tree of Blessing

As Jasmine was staring at the darkness on the leaves she saw a blur of movement run by her towards the Great Hall. She knew a few people who could move that fast, but the only one of them that would have that color flying behind them was Master Freya.

Where is she going that she needs to move that fast, though Jasmine, Maybe she going out to find a new recruit—but don’t they just use the books for that, not go to the Great Hall? Oh! Maybe she can tell me where the meeting is going to be. I hate being new at this master stuff.

Jasmine ran after Freya, but when she got to the doors leading outside to the bridge she only heard Gotin saying nervously, “Master Freya.” She looked over to where Gotin was standing and saw another boy with a wolf backing away from Freya.

“Hey, Master Freya what’s going on over there?” asked Jasmine walking over very slowly as not to making anyone to jump. When she got close to the boy she said “Hi, I’m Master Jasmine but just call me Jasmine. Hey, Gotin.”

Last edited by GotinTyiGoto; 01-12-2012 at 11:50 PM.
Old 01-13-2012, 03:41 AM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Enkaku_Kumori

Doctor Caesure and Anastasia
Master and Apprentice, Light
Everlastia; Healer's Wing

Anastasia felt something in her gut go cold. No, there was no way. Vanessa, a Master, did this to Embry? She was a Master, someone who was swornt o unhold the Keyblade and protect the worlds from darkness! How could she have done this to one of her comrades, an Apprentice no less! She swallowed thickly and in her head she could hear Isa 'tsk'ing, as if she had expected it to happen. Well, being the cold and emotionless Nobody something like betrayal must have come rather easily to her.

Hey! Uncalled for you rude little--

"Bad," Caesura murmured, his eyes going dark. The good Doctor never reacted to shocking news with overly emotional expressions, but Ana always knew that when his eyes grew troubled like that that things were serious. "I shall try, but Vanessa being a Master might have some skill that I am not aware of. Lumina, try Purify first."

The elemental nodded and suddenly the light around her grew brighter in intensity. A substance that looked a lot like a glowing mist started to spread out over Embry's body, much like how the darkness had wrapped itself around her. The tendrils were soft and bright, and when they touched the darkness it recoiled. If Anastasia had any guess then she would say that it almost looked as if the two elements were fighting each other. She had never seen anything like it before, ever. "Master, what is happening?" She asked, her confusion and uneasiness finally making her break her shell of silence. She nearly shrank awa when heads turned to her. She hated it when people stared.

However the Doctor gave her a gentle smile and instantly set her frayed nerves back in place. "Well, Purify is a spell that can remove the effects of darkness, more specifically curses or anything similar. There are a lot of different ways to heal someone where I come from, since differen elements have different healing properties. Lumina is a way of cleansing the spirit, if you wish to word it that way. If Light doesn't work then we can always try a different element."

Anastasia's mismatched eyes narrowed a little. She may not have known everything about her Master's homeworld and their unique brand of magic, but she knew a lot more than anyone else on Everlastia. "Isn't that dangerous?" she questioned. "You once told me that it takes energy for a spellcaster to summon an elemental, and the longer the elemental stays the more their energy is drained."

Caesure gave her a reassuring smile, one that held absolutely no trace of fatigue, but that might change as time went on. "Yes, you are right on all accounts, but I am quite alright. My Keyblade not only increases my magical potential, but I have been a magic user for many years. Even if that were not the case I would still do it for a patient." He waved a hand to Embry's still body.

((Juuust gonna keep shooting in the dark for the cure until I run out of ideas XDD))

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
███ █░░░ This comment reminds me of a puzzle...
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
You sneak into little girls' rooms and you live forever.
How original.
-Peter Pan
----
Old 01-16-2012, 01:02 AM
Doodlebop Offline

Freya
Master, Light
Outside of the Great Hall

"Who are you anyways? You've provided no explanation as to why you need to ask these questions, and yet you have provided no information to the purpose of said questions and your own identity. Tell me, what do you want?" The boy gave her a defiant look, eyes narrowed. Freya's nostrils flared and her tail gave an angry lash. She had noticed that the boy had been staring at it. Freya was used to that. Other worlders often were surprised by her tail, and even those back home had been often surprised to see dragonkin.

“No, I didn’t see how he and his wolf got here Master Freya,” the other boy said, sounding slightly nervous. Freya closed her eyes and forced herself to remain calm. An outsider had broken into Everlastia. Granted, he wielded a Keyblade, but if his arrival was simple enough, then how long was it until anyone could step into this realm they called their protection?

Breathe. She inhaled, then opened her eyes and looked at the newcomer. "Your questions are valid." Freya was actually a little pleased that he wasn't just cowed by her presence as the other was. Freya detested cowards, almost as much as she did traitors. She went on in an authoritative tone. "My name is Freya. Master of the Keyblade. You are presently standing in Everlastia, which is supposed to be impossible to enter except by certain special means. You are not supposed to be able to simply walk in." Freya's eyebrows furrowed into a point touching the top of her nose. "This is not simply a rule, it is for the protection of everyone living here. So. I repeat my question. How did you get here?" The words of her last sentence were emphasized with a jabbing finger, pointed at the ground.

“Hey, Master Freya what’s going on over there?”

Of course. Freya turned slightly to face whoever it was. Jasmine. Freya hadn't had much contact with the woman, even though Freya was pretty sure they were close in age. She wasn't really intent on starting now, though. She groaned internally as Jasmine came to a halt in front of them, speaking to the two boys. “Hi, I’m Master Jasmine but just call me Jasmine. Hey, Gotin.”

"Master Jasmine," Freya said rigidly, her facial muscles twitching imperceptibly. Why was everyone interrupting her during the most interesting thing that had happened in weeks? But Jasmine was a fellow Master and had the right to know. "This boy," she said, gesturing to the one who wasn't named Gotin, "is an outsider. And he wasn't brought here by a Seeker... Although he has a Keyblade." She drew in a breath. "I don't know how he got here. Care to tell both of us?" She turned back to the boy, her voice frigid.

My Links
Old 01-20-2012, 04:15 AM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

Ione (Iolanthe)
Apprentice, Light
Mess Hall, Everlastia

“Are you okay?” Ione’s eyes, in that very moment, brightened. It was very brief, easy to miss, but happened none the less. His voice had been soft, calm and sincere. Despite (from what she’d observed anyway) the two boys being different in character, it somehow reminded her of Rush’s earlier words. It was really nice, foreign yes, but defiantly in a good way.

“Maybe then you’ll look straight ahead, this place is crowded, stop inspecting the floor. You’ll only cause more collisions like that.” The sound of an irritated voice grabbed Ionlanthe’s attention, one easily recognised as the angel’s.

“Ailith!” her comment, however, was clearly not well received by her brunette friend. Despite this, the taller girl didn’t make an effort to apologise; it seemed as if it had been outright ignored.

The new pause was probably a good chance to respond…

… but before she could speak, the blonde started. Little did Ione know, however, that his words could actually affect her answer.

“I… I’m still a little confused, but… I… I believe you.” This, in its own way, despite not being directed at her in any way, shape, or form, managed to ease the nausea. It was rather selfish to view a statement, which was not for Ione, as personal, although she was rather unaware it was even happening. Instead, the gentle lifting of sickness was the only sign she consciously felt.

“Thank you for not calling me a monster or running away…” Again, he was genuine, a clear contrast to the state invoked earlier. Darkness… seemingly took many faces, but each spoke a similar language; misery, anger, chaos. And, it was… so very addicting, so very…

“Kumori…” and yet, the healing power of light, its sheer beauty was also powerful, but in a different way. Where blackness seemed to only bring about evil, the white fostered…

Goodness, joy, hope, faith, peace? Or something even stronger? Ione didn’t go any further, thus eluding another important point: could both exist in harmony? Better yet, was everything really that simple; two simple shades to describe a multi-coloured world?

"Doesn't matter where I look," the boy had replied amongst her thoughts. He’d seemed quick to focus on his hair, although the dark-haired girl hadn’t been paying much attention.

Not knowing exactly where her place was, Ione, once again, left Rush to make the next move.

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }