Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Anime-Style Battling League » ASB: Battles » Battle Archive

Battle Archive Once the dust has settled and the winner is clear, battles are sent here for your viewing pleasure. Feel free to look through the archives to brush up on your skills!

Closed Thread

Old 09-30-2011, 12:22 AM
Serebiish Offline

Send a message via AIM to Serebiish
Default Serebiish X MoonKit

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonKit View Post
Double Battle, 2 Pokemon each.
DQ: 1 day.
Damage Cap: 60
Restrictions: 3 chills per Pokemon, no OHKO moves (Incl. Destiny Bond/Perish Song)
Arena: Elephant Graveyard.
A eerie, mysterious area with many small cracks in the ground. It is at the foot of a small mountain which leads to the Pridelands. There are skulls of many elephants here, which is why it is called the elephant graveyard. On each turn, there is a 30% chance that hyenas will come out and attack the Pokemon for 5-15 HP (Randomly chosen). If you need a picture, look here and here.
Ref Style: Open
For this battle I'll use

[Love] Woobat {F}
Ability: Unaware

and

[Vanilla]Vanillite {F}
Ability: Ice Body

And you?

Join my forum
"The biggest proof that there are intelligent lifeforms in other planets is that they haven't contacted us..."
"World didn't get worse in last 20 years;Jornalistic coverage got better"
"Talk to a bag of cement as much as possible,as nowadays we must only believe in things that one day may be concrete... "
Old 09-30-2011, 02:47 AM
MoonKit Offline

Send a message via MSN to MoonKit
Default Re: Serebiish X MoonKit

[Thorntot] Feeroseed (M)
Iron Bards

and

[Night] Murkrow (F)
Insomina

Ok, Thorntot. Use Gryo ball at the bat! If, on the first action, the bat wasn't hit for whatever reason, use Iron Head! If the foe was hit on the last action, use Metal Claw!

Gyro Ball @ Woobat-Gyro Ball@Woobat/Metal Claw @ Woobat

Night, Faint attack spam.

Faint Attack@Vanillite-Faint Attack@Vanillite

Last edited by MoonKit; 09-30-2011 at 02:48 AM. Reason: Forgot to direct Nigt's moves at the Ice Cream.
Old 09-30-2011, 06:14 PM
Serebiish Offline

Love,use Air Slash at Ferroseed
If he takes the attack,on the next round use Attract on it
If not,use Air Slash

Air Slash@FErroseed ~ Attract/Air Slash @ Ferroseed

Vanilla

Use Hail,
If Hail is successful use Blizzard on Murkrow
If not,use Ice Beam

Hail ~ Blizzard/Ice Beam @ Murkrow

Join my forum
"The biggest proof that there are intelligent lifeforms in other planets is that they haven't contacted us..."
"Talk to a bag of cement as much as possible,as nowadays we must only believe in things that one day may be concrete... "
Old 10-08-2011, 04:15 PM
White Knight Offline

Guys...
Double battles are the reason none of the refs like you. xDDDDD

Claim.

Thanks Pokemon Trainer Sarah!
ASB|VPP

Old 10-09-2011, 01:35 AM
White Knight Offline

Pre-Battle
I stepped out into the strange place, thanking my Gardevoir for the teleport. She saw the place, then quickly grabbed her Pokeball and went back inside. It was a spooky graveyard, filled with the tusks of a strange animal that looked sort of like a Mamoswine. Two trainers stumbled out from opposite directions, looking angry. They were bickering before I had to break it up, solving their problem in a battle instead. The two both sent out two pokemon, who looked ready to fight. On one side, a spiky metal ball sat next to a black bird, who looked vicious. The other side harbored a grinning ice cream cone with a heart-covered bat; they looked like they were ready to win. I grabbed my whistle and tweeted it loudly, signifying the beginning of the battle. This was going to be interesting…
ROUND ONE

Serebiish

[Love]Woobat(F)
No sig move.
Health: 100%
Energy: 100%
Moves: Air Slash@Ferroseed~Attract/Air Slash@Ferroseed

[Vanilla]Vanillite(F)
No sig move.
Moves: Hail~Blizzard/Ice Beam@Murkrow

Moonkit

[Thorntot]Ferroseed(M)
Ability: Iron Barbs
No sig move.
Moves: Gyro Ball@Woobat~Gyro Ball/Metal Claw@Woobat

[Night]Murkrow(F)
Ability: Insomnia
No sig move.
Moves: Faint Attack@Vanillite~Faint Attack@Vanillite

The crow pokemon moved first, deftly outspeeding all of her opponents. She disappeared in a flash of dark light, seeming to be gone. Her teammate didn’t look too concerned; he had seen this move used hundreds of times, and knew what was going on. The other two Pokemon looked rather confused; where had Night gone? Vanillite quickly learned the answer to that question as Night reappeared right behind the ice type, preparing to strike. Just as he turned around, Murkrow raked her huge claws against the icy flesh, evoking a cry of pain. Vanillite screeched as he was attacked, taking serious damage. Night returned to her perch on the discarded bone in the air, looking rather smug.
(-13% Health, -6% Energy)
Love was lucky to move next, flying high in the air. She swirled around in the air, folding her wings together as they glowed a light blue. Closing her eyes, she unfurled them, releasing huge saw blades of cerulean light. They rocketed across the stadium, headed straight for Thorntot. He tried to turn away as they cut through his body with flying type energy, causing serious damage. The steel type swore quietly as he got back up, levitating quietly. He wanted revenge. Badly.
(-12% Health, -9% Energy)
Vanilla looked happy to start his own move, knowing he wasn’t the fastest. His ice-cold body glowed greenish blue as he slowly rose into the air, quickly reaching the sky. His body looked like a wisp of air, smaller than the point of a needle. As he opened his mouth huge thick clouds surrounded the graveyard, bringing in gusts of cool air. With a sudden crack it began to snow violently, huge powdery flakes falling to the ground. At first they didn’t think it was too bad, until a giant hunk of freezing hail hit one of the bones, shattering the skull. Vanilla could be heard laughing above as he came back to the ground, happy to be back in his element.
(-7% Energy, Hail is in effect.)
Thorntot was perfectly fine moving last; it would seriously aid his next move. He closed his eyes as two of his spikes shot out two orbs of green energy, which circled around him. The steel pokemon began to spin as he gained speed, the two orbs accelerating as well. Faster and faster, he became a circular blur with a ring around him. He moved forwards, ramming into Love as she whimpered. It did some serious damage, surprising both sides. Thorntot returned to his sopt, confident but worn. The attack had really pushed his limits; he was exhausted! Hopefully he wouldn’t have to do that anymore…
(-26% Health, -65% Energy)
Night was happy to move again, cawing quietly to distract Vanilla. When Vanilla turned around, Night disappeared in a puff of black smoke, using her evil powers to move quickly. Vanilla had seen this coming, and so he turned around, confidently awaiting the bird Pokemon. However, Night knew that this was coming as well; she flew over him, then dove and struck her beak into the tip of his head. He shrieked as he flailed, eventually throwing Night off. She spit, but seemed happy anyways. It had worked just as she had planned.
(-13% Health, -6% Energy)
Love was ready to get her revenge. That Thorntot really packed a punch! She was ready to distract him, and hopefully he wouldn’t be able to do any more damage after that. The heart-shaped indent on her nose glowed a lovely pink as she concentrated, energy forming inside of it. When it was too much for her to handle, she let the aura fly in the form of many pink hearts, flowing out of her body in a strange fashion. They hit the Ferroseed with a vigorous splash, making him instantly fall in love with Love. He looked into her eye, knowing that she was the one. He flipped around, trying to show her his powers as Night watched her teammate; she did not seem too impressed.
(-4% Energy, Ferroseed=INF)
Vanilla was going to have some fun. The snowstorm would make sure that his move would hit, and hit hard. He opened his mouth and let out a huge puff of icy cold wind, which was amplified by the cold air surrounding it. The simple air grew as snow and ice combined with it to create a full-blown ice attack, looking menacing in its form. Vanilla grinned as he let the Blizzard fly, headed straight for Night. She squawked as she was barraged with icy flakes, taking serious damage. The bird pokemon fell to the ground, only slightly cushioned by the snow waiting for her. Vanilla simply smiled, happy that his job was done.
(-28% Health, -22% Energy)
Thorntot tried to perform his move, but Love’s captivating face stopped him. He pulled out a sketchpad and tried to draw her beauty, until he realized he had no arms. After that the grass pokemon simply sat on the ground and stared at Love, who was silently celebrating. Her plan was working! If the rest of the battle went like this, they would win for sure. She gave Vanilla a high five, making it quick so she wouldn’t freeze herself. Unfortunately, at that moment the hail struck, hitting everyone except Vanilla with sharp icicles. Vanilla simply laughed, gaining more health.
(INF!)

ROUND END

Serebiish

[Love]Woobat(F)
No sig move.
Health: 68%
Energy: 87%
Mood: Hey, that was pretty fun!

[Vanilla]Vanillite(F)
No sig move.
Health: 76%
Energy: 71%
Mood: I <3 Snow!

Moonkit

[Thorntot]Ferroseed(M)
Ability: Iron Barbs
No sig move.
Health: 82%
Energy: 35%
Mood: Ugh, I’m so tired. Get me outta here?

[Night]Murkrow(F)
Ability: Insomnia
No sig move.
Health: 66%
Energy: 88%
Mood: Heh, this is interesting.

Ref Notes
Faint Attack-
Critical hit rolled a 911, where rolling 625 or less resulted in a critical hit.
Accuracy rolled a undefined where rolling more than undefined resulted in this action missing the target.

Air Slash-
Critical hit rolled a 2750, where rolling 625 or less resulted in a critical hit.
Accuracy rolled a 61 where rolling more than 95 resulted in this action missing the target.
Effect: Rolled from 1 to 10. Result was 4.

Gyro Ball-
Critical hit rolled a 3858, where rolling 625 or less resulted in a critical hit.
Accuracy rolled a 70 where rolling more than 100 resulted in this action missing the target.

Faint Attack-
Critical hit rolled a 7656, where rolling 625 or less resulted in a critical hit.
Accuracy rolled a undefined where rolling more than undefined resulted in this action missing the target.

Blizzard-
Critical hit rolled a 6911, where rolling 625 or less resulted in a critical hit.
Accuracy rolled a 4 where rolling more than 100 resulted in this action missing the target.

Metal Claw-
Infatuation Roll was 5122 where any result less than or equal to 5000 resulted in (Pokemon) successfully carrying out its orders.

Team Notes
Both contenders have 2 Pokemon remaining.

Arena Notes
Roll was 95, no hyenas.

ASB|VPP

Old 10-09-2011, 11:39 AM
Serebiish Offline

Vanilla
If Hail is sitll in effect,use Blizzard @ Night
If not, Hail

If Hail is still in effect use Blizzard @ Night
If not,Ice Beam @ Night

Blizzard @ Night/Hail ~ (Blizzard/Ice Beam) @ Night

Love

Air Slash @ Ferroseed SPAM

(Air Slash ~ Air Slash)@ Ferroseed

Join my forum
Old 10-09-2011, 04:41 PM
MoonKit Offline

I think I see a few mistakes, you may throw a brick at me if I'm wrong...

I think Gyro Ball's BP would be about 5, though the attack would only do one damage and 1 energy, rather than -26 and 60 something energy.
Also, for the INF thing, 5122 is more than 5000, so I don't really think it would be INF'd...
Old 10-09-2011, 04:46 PM
White Knight Offline

Gyro Ball=1+(25*Target Speed/User Speed)
Gyro Ball=1+(25*72/10)
Gyro Ball=1+(1800/10)
Gyro Ball=1+181

Infatuation Roll was 5122 where any result less than or equal to 5000 resulted in (Pokemon) successfully carrying out its orders.

Angry ref doesn't like being accused.

ASB|VPP

Old 10-09-2011, 05:03 PM
MoonKit Offline

The calculator...either it doesn't allow you to edit anything or somethings wrong.
Old 10-10-2011, 01:58 PM
White Knight Offline

Something was wrong; it's been fixed.
I was about to claim this but MoonKit hasn't posted moves D:

ASB|VPP

Old 10-10-2011, 08:34 PM
MoonKit Offline

...it still feels wrong. In the gamed it would be a lot less...dammit it would be 99.99999% easier if we just used PP...

Murkrow, use Assurance and then Peck (Both at Woobat)! If the opponents ever use protect/detect though, use Tailwind.

Assurance @ Woobat/Tailwind-Peck @ Woobat/Tailwind

Thorntot, chill, then use Metal Claw at Vanillite.

Chill-Metal Claw @Vanillite
Old 10-12-2011, 05:14 PM
Serebiish Offline

Since the refs aren't that enthusiastic with this battle,and neither am I,I'm forfeiting,okay?

Join my forum
Old 10-13-2011, 01:47 PM
MoonKit Offline

Ok then...though you wold have won anyway xD
Old 10-13-2011, 01:57 PM
Foxamivalth Offline

Send a message via MSN to Foxamivalth

Are you really going to forfeit, Serebiish?

Banner by Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Old 10-13-2011, 02:01 PM
Serebiish Offline

I gues not,the idea of getting money for knocking out mons is tempting,and I'm broke so ... I guess I can finish this one,it's liek 2 - 3 turns max anyways ^_^

Join my forum
Closed Thread