Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 10-04-2011, 05:20 AM
Sylver Offline

Default Re: New Horizons: Dark Arceus [all inclusive mon/trainer/morph/etc][DS]

@Max
Waist up? Nope. Didn't you read the SU?

@Whimsicott
I understand your pain. I can take things very literally sometimes.

Wanna try your hand at an Interactive Adventure? Come try What is Darkness?
Old 10-04-2011, 05:27 AM
Max0596 Offline

Send a message via MSN to Max0596

I'll take that into...consideration for my response. Cody will be probably redfaced and hastily cover her up XD

|||||||||||||||Enjoy the moment!
|||||||||||||||I take requests...if you want stuff, I mean...
Old 10-04-2011, 06:05 AM
33Whimsicott33 Offline

Yeah, I'm typing up my next post right now. By the way, Janet is typically naked except for loose cloth that she sometimes wears to protect herself. She typically just looks like a very tall Plusle.
Old 10-04-2011, 06:51 AM
Sylver Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max0596 View Post
I'll take that into...consideration for my response. Cody will be probably redfaced and hastily cover her up XD
Yes, and then he'll have to help move an exhausted Zen somewhere safer, seeing as she is covered in fur, has a tail and Arcanine ears

Old 10-04-2011, 07:12 AM
Max0596 Offline

...Do you just want to write it? XD too much help, I know how to RP and write, :3 I set it up so if anything like this happened, I could help. I had someone sneak in the back of the hotel and get in a room in mine and Ora's, so I can do it again, haha. But, the problem is that he needs to hide her to check in, or does he? O.o Did I ever talk about how long he's been there? or if he did check in? He seems to have no bags, so it makes sense this would be his second day or something x3 and so he can easily sneak her away. :D Challenge Complete. NOW HURRY UP AND MAKE IT MY TURN! It's all written up and everything already...

Last edited by Max0596; 10-04-2011 at 09:32 PM.
Old 10-04-2011, 07:20 AM
33Whimsicott33 Offline

There. I guess I didn't bother with the color font after all since it was only one person's segment. I might do it later, though...

EDIT: did it. Not much, but it's there.

I was going to progress Jenny's side of the story a bit too, but Janet's part left me too depressed to go on for some reason...

If that other guy gets accepted before the next round, though, I think it'll be his turn immediately.

Last edited by 33Whimsicott33; 10-04-2011 at 07:31 AM.
Old 10-05-2011, 02:28 AM
Oracion Offline

@Darkheart
Thanks for choosing this as your first roleplay, but you must first post your sign-up on the sign-up page! I personally find the sign-up rule silly, but it's best to go along with PE2K standards. The link is in the first post, titled SIGN-UP HERE.

@Whimsicott
Don't worry about taking things too literally, just ask if you are a bit confused, I'll always be happy to help! And also, don't worry too much about the font either, it's still great just reading plain text too!

@Max
PATIENCE, PUH-LEASE! Not everyone can be on here all the time, Max, so just wait and maybe find some way to pass the time, maybe post something else on the discussions while you're waiting like a poll or a game.
~J.A.D.

PS, avatar is my original work!
Old 10-05-2011, 02:48 AM
Oracion Offline

Just to note:

~ FIVE STARS ON THE RP THREAD!!! A MILLION THANK-YOUS AND COOKIES AND MUFFINS FOR WHOEVER DID THAT! ~
~J.A.D.

Old 10-05-2011, 04:10 AM
Max0596 Offline

-holds out hand- cookies, nao.
I posted also, Cody can seeee Death D: and he makes wild assumptions based on looks and instinct XDD and I so want him to save her...you aren't going to kill off a character that easily!

Cody: "NOT IF I CAN HELP IT!" *hands ignite in grey flames*

Sara: "Oh you have got to be kidding me, he's taunting Death" *facepaw*
Cody: "I'M THE HEROOOOOO!" *raises random golden sword*
Sara: "Where did that come from?! And you can't kill Death with a sword!"
Cody: "CHAAAARGEEEE!!!" *sprints at Julien, sword raised*
Sara: "Yup, we're dead."

Old 10-05-2011, 01:20 PM
Sylver Offline

Posted my reply. Ora, I know you aren't gonna kill Zen off so early, and she's got a strong will to live. And so all of you know, she can only speak the Pokemon tongue, so her text will be in brackets whenever she speaks. She does understand the Human language, but can't speak it yet. Maybe Cody could also help her learn? *winks* And yeah, Max, she's basically going to cling to him now. Cody will have lots of time to get used to her!

Also, I'm focusing on Zen for now. Erik and Aria will arrive on the shores of Sinnoh near Veilstone at dawn, and I don't feel like boring posts with a distance from shore.

Zen: [How could I not trust him? He risked his life for me... *blushes lighly* Nobody's ever risked themselves for me...]

Erik: I'M ON A BOAT!

Aria: ...

Last edited by Sylver; 10-05-2011 at 10:45 PM.
Old 10-05-2011, 06:49 PM
33Whimsicott33 Offline

By the way, who are the sector lab members in Sinnoh, if you don't mind saying? I ask this because the Castform she won from the science fair may very well been sponsored by them or an alias company.
Old 10-06-2011, 03:46 AM
Oracion Offline

@Max
*tosses cookies* Cookies for you, plus extra ones for everyone since I can't reply 'till the week-end or later. End-of-term stuff is keeping me too occupied to type a reply right now.

Julien: *smiles graciously as he watches Cody try to attack him* I'm terribly sorry that you find me so awful that you'd be willing to try and dispose of me in this manner. *bows* Please accept my humble apology for striking such a terrible first impression.
Callisto: Yeah, 'cause, seriously, sword won't work. And for those of you who aren't Max or Ora, yes, Julien is always like this, it isn't sarcasm/acting.

@Sylver
Well, not kill off, no...but scare? Hex yeah! And cool, some more relationships happenin'! *wink, wink* Kidding!

And Erik: LMAO!!

@Whimsicott
The Sector lab, Sinnoh division, is under the guise of the Sinnoh genetic research lab, which is also loosely affiliated with the weather centre (not that the weather centre knows about the Sector labs though...the weather centre is clueless). Professor Larch runs the Sinnoh labs in the absence of Master Adriad. Anyone can play Professor Larch if they'd like, but not Adriad.

I really hope your Castform hasn't been, well, tainted with by the Sinnoh labs. The other three labs are bad enough already, but the Sinnoh lab is worse. Much, much worse....
~J.A.D.

Old 10-06-2011, 05:11 AM
Sylver Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oracion View Post
@Max
*tosses cookies* Cookies for you, plus extra ones for everyone since I can't reply 'till the week-end or later. End-of-term stuff is keeping me too occupied to type a reply right now.

Julien: *smiles graciously as he watches Cody try to attack him* I'm terribly sorry that you find me so awful that you'd be willing to try and dispose of me in this manner. *bows* Please accept my humble apology for striking such a terrible first impression.
Callisto: Yeah, 'cause, seriously, sword won't work. And for those of you who aren't Max or Ora, yes, Julien is always like this, it isn't sarcasm/acting.

@Sylver
Well, not kill off, no...but scare? Hex yeah! And cool, some more relationships happenin'! *wink, wink* Kidding!

And Erik: LMAO!!

@Whimsicott
The Sector lab, Sinnoh division, is under the guise of the Sinnoh genetic research lab, which is also loosely affiliated with the weather centre (not that the weather centre knows about the Sector labs though...the weather centre is clueless). Professor Larch runs the Sinnoh labs in the absence of Master Adriad. Anyone can play Professor Larch if they'd like, but not Adriad.

I really hope your Castform hasn't been, well, tainted with by the Sinnoh labs. The other three labs are bad enough already, but the Sinnoh lab is worse. Much, much worse....
...well, darn. I have to wait now XD

And I'd say heck yeah, she's scared! But yes, more relationships... if that would be okay with Max

Old 10-06-2011, 05:15 AM
Max0596 Offline

XD I really doubt Cody is going to believe Julien, XDD he views him as Death. So yeah, not gonna work. Cody can see inside your soul, btw.

I swear, turtles lap you, you're that slow. :3

...And what the heck happened to our 1 on 1 RP? D:

Old 10-06-2011, 08:06 AM
33Whimsicott33 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oracion View Post

@Whimsicott

Oh, don't worry. That's not what I'm setting up for that got me to ask that question. Something may happen if her recognition wins some notoriety from Sector Labs. It could end up very beneficial to anyone wanting to do good, or twist up into a horrible mess. Or it could just end up in an explosion of comedy, but don't count on that.