Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 Interactive Boards Role Play Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 11-10-2011, 03:08 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Default Re: Nexen [SUDS]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eraizaa-kun View Post
Would WAE characters have like, evil life-sucking powers or something? I was thinking that, if Deviants have special powers, often related to their creativity, then WAE should have special powers related to their anti-creativity...ness.

Good luck with that guys! If you make it good (or should I say bad?...don't think too much about this parenthesis), I might be tempted to making one too. oo
Yes, WAE of certain speciality have those kinds of powers. XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Cherry View Post
I've been entertaining the idea myself, if only to listen to Aerys and Ryza bicker...or better yet, listen to Ryza bicker with herself. They never got off the ground in Terranen, and Ryza's got a screwy enough head for WAE membership.
This idea entertains me...therefor, it must happen.
Old 11-10-2011, 03:27 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

Lol, won't be as entertaining as Ryza bickering with her totally busted sensors in Terranen since here she'll have to be human, but I'm sure I can execute just as broken and fragmented logic... Which means she'll probably locked in a padded room somewhere, but oh well! She's got her perfectly opposite yet surprisingly destructive Sona to keep her company! ...Or should it be the other way around...?

I have a three-day weekend this week; I'll figure it out and get SUs up soon.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 11-10-2011, 07:37 PM
Socratic Sarcasm Offline

My SU's should be up by Sunday, if things go well.

Spoiler Alert:

Spoiler:
One of my new characters has already been mentioned

Old 11-11-2011, 04:25 AM
Winter Offline

So, yeah, in class today we watched a clip of this guy that was seriously high on this really strong hallucinogenic and was freaking out, and read this book involving a series of really crazy and somewhat disturbing dreams in it, so yeah...get ready for screwed-upness.

The Demon Child:

Name: Ryza(Pronounced "Ree-zah") Hale
Appearance: Ryza's appearance is nothing short of scary in it's own way, giving a rather unstable and demented teenager the appearance of being innocent and childish, yet one is almost always able to tell there's something "off" about the girl. Mainly, it's her eyes and smile. Her eyes are a haunted pale blue that seem drained and pain-filled in spite of her age while she often wears a twisted little grin like she knows something horrific is going to happen to you. She's also prone to bouts of hysteric giggles and taunting whispers that are known to unnerve even some of the emotionless WAE people who come into contact with her. Ryza is known for wearing a simple white sundress that makes her skin look even more pale than it already is and clashes strongly with her long, ink black hair with a black button-up blouse, and, while she hates wearing shoes, she will wear black sneakers if she needs to. She is never seen without her stuffed siamese cat doll, whom she calls Cecil, somewhere on her person, and often totes around a sketchbook and pencil.
Personality: Ryza was never really a people kid, always separate from others, but the WAE's tampering with her as an experiment only caused her to get even worse. She seems to have retained a childish personality, often giggling and taunting others with dark whispers, as well as constantly clinging to her stuffed cat. However, certain aspects of her personality clash with her childishness, namely the fact she is that morbid and twisted, to the point that most people can't stay around her--not that Ryza minds in the slightest, in fact she would be perfectly content with the world burning down around her and killing everyone else, so long as she had sketchbooks and pencils to keep her company. She trusts absolutely no one, and often expects her actions to be met with violence, and is easily shaken by loud noises and sudden movements. She regards her Sona, Aerys, with annoyance, but talks to her regularly, along with Cecil, though Cecil does not answer back like Aerys does. Unlike most WAE, she still holds her creative ability and draws almost constantly when left alone, but it has become completely twisted.
Background: As a kid, Ryza grew up in a crappy household in a bad neighborhood. Her dad was an alcoholic and her mother was content to ignore reality and convince herself everything was perfectly fine. If you can catch her in a plesant coherent moment, she'll tell you that her lullaby was the sound of bottles breaking, druken laughter, screaming, sobbing, and the occasional gunshot. She never really grew any kind of attachment to the few kids that went to her crappy little school, in fact, she preferred to stay away from everyone because she knew that they would all end up having bad endings because life wasn't a fairy tale. She threw herself into drawing to try and block everything else out, she drew herself a hero and made up stories about her hero's adventures to preserve her sanity.

And then, one day, it all just stopped.

Suddenly it seemed everyone in the neighborhood lost the will to do anything at all. Eventually when the WAE came through, they picked up the little girl to test why it was that in a neighborhood that was filled with mostly worthless, not as creative people, that one little girl had evaded the WAE's emotionless spell. Once her talent as a Graphix was discovered, the WAE began experimenting with her to see if they could make a strong Antitivity out of her Sona and influence how it turned out. They only succeeded in screwing up the girl's head even more than it alredy was, doing nothing more than creating a person to be truly terrified of when they couldn't squelch out all of her creativity and use her as such.
Skills:
Waking Nightmare-Making eye contact with an unhappy Ryza is a very, very bad idea, she will make you see some of the most disturbing things you have ever thought of. And she'll sit there and laugh as you collapse into a screaming mess.
Photographic Memory-Ryza can draw just about anything from her past, places, people, even book pages she's seen perfectly.
Other: Her mind is a completely jumbled mess at times, and can lead to complete breakdowns on Ryza's part.

And Her Make-Believe Hero:

Name: Aerys (Pronounced "Air-Iz")
Species: Guardian(Think incredibly humanlike robot powered by an AI, meant to protect others...however Ryza's scewy head makes that somewhat difficult)
Appearance: Aerys--Not mine!!!
Aerys is a rather stunning individual to those seeing her for the first time. Standing at around 5' 6" or so with a slim body and clear, fair skin, one wouldn't think she was meant for combat. Add to that her long, nearly golden hair, large, expressive, ocean-colored eyes, and attire of a rather lovely dress, it seems most want to protect her rather than believe she's there to 'protect' them. Although she appears completely human, you might notice things like cuts that expose what appears to be metal that bleed a silvery substance before you blink and they seem to disappear without a trace and other small things that tip you off as to the fact she is not all she appears to be. Her appearance hides her enormous destructive capabilities.
Personality: Aerys is a bright, very cheerful and friendly being most easily defined by her energetic, childlike disposition. She's curious about anything she does not understand, which is actually a LOT these days, and has a great capacity for getting herself in and out trouble easily. A great listener and friend, Aerys is also incredibly loyal to and protective of her creator, no matter what she does. She believes that everyone can be good, and will try to resolve issues without the use of violence far before she attempts using weaponry, as she feels hurting others is wrong. However, if you blatantly try to hurt someone she cares for or she knows has done nothing wrong in front of her, she will lose it, and if you don't end up dead, you're lucky. She also strongly dislikes anyone putting their life on the line for her. With everything that's happened to her 'Deviant,' however, her idea of friend and foe, as well as most basic ideas are rather subjective and easily bent. This can often lead her into extreme confusion and violent spells.

Then there's also the fact she can turn on you in an instant if anything provokes Ryza in her world, causing Aerys to go on blind rampages where she demands to know if any Sona nearby knows who is harming her creator. When she can't find them of reach out to Ryza, she tends to destroy anything nonliving around her in violent, brutal ways. As you can imagine, she's not exactly what the WAE wanted when they tried to alter her and Ryza for their own purposes.
Information: Aerys was Ryza's imaginary hero created when Ryza started drawing. She was always meant to protect, but then the WAE got ahold of Ryza, and then eventually her. The experimentation on her creator affected Aerys as well, but she was not as drastically changed as Ryza was, as Ryza needed a protector more than ever, however when one goes crazy and becomes as twisted as much as her creator was, Aerys became confused and her own logic became twisted up until she's now no longer exactly which side she's supposed to be on. This does not stop her from wanting to protect Ryza, though, which is why she becomes prone to violence when Ryza is hurt or upset. She is determined to figure out the truth and try to help Ryza in the process, though how to do that is fairly unclear to her.
Abilities:
Superhuman: What's a hero without the factors that make them such? For her innocent appearance, Aerys is stronger, faster, and more intelligent than you would expect. She's also a very fast healer and very durable.
Executioner: Aerys is know for her use of a rather large, blue and silver-bladed scythe, and she knows how to fight with it rather well.
Other: N/A

So, yeah, didn't plan on this one until I realized that Ryza would need someone to drive her everywhere/prevent her from going totally whacko on everyone...

The Scientist:

Name: Nova Bard
Appearance: Nova isn't exactly what one might expect of a WAE scientist, standing in at about 5' 10" and fit, though not overly muscled, he doesn't really come across as the kind of guy who spends most of his time staring at a computer screen and going over models and data all day, nor does he really give off the creepy mad scientist vibe. He tends to keep his slightly shorter than shoulder length black hair in a neat ponytail that keeps it from falling in his eyes and annoying him constantly, and his brown eyes are often warm and friendly, an appearance that is further added to by an almost omnipresent smile. He's been dealiing with the WAE lab's dress code of fomal shirts and slacks for a fair amount of time, however, the moment he's free, you'll find him in a pair of jeans, tennis shoes, and a t-shirt, mostly what he'll be seen in the moment he gets the chance to change.
Personality: Nova's a fairly laid-back guy, pretty optimistic and hard to anger, he's the kind of guy people would get along well with, were they allowed to really feel anything. He makes it a point to try to be friendly and kind to others whether or not they can feel, and likes to spend his day buried among his research and assignments, so he's not the kind of person who is known for being very loud or impatient. However, he is very observant of his surroundings and can seem a bit inattentive because of it, but trust him--he knows what's going on around him. In spite of the fact he is an Enginez, Nova doesn't brag about his abilities or look down on those who aren't as intelligent as he is. He is, however, known for trying to hold pleasant conversation with the human experiments kept in the lab he works in, and being rather fond of nonviolence. Nova also has a liking for poetry, when he can get his hands on it.
Background: Before the WAE, Nova was a fairly happy kid, content to live with his serious but not unkind parents and learn from them. As they were both scientists themselves, they were fairly expectant that their son would do well in school and become a scientist in some field or another--they didn't really care what field he went into, so long as he was dedicated to science. His childhood was spent among books and labs and electronics, being brought up as a scientist from day one. He did well in school, though in doing well, he attracted others who wished to use him for his smarts, resulting in Nova trying to remove himself as much from society as he possibly could. He had moral problems with giving cheaters answers and/or doing homework for them, so he burined himself away in books of fiction and poetry, though his parents quickly cut out the fiction and left him to hide in poetry alone, and they didn't quite agree with poetry, either. He spent his time hiding from the outside world, ignoring it when he had to be part of it, and yet...he noticed when everything changed. His parents quickly joined the WAE, dragging him along with them and using Nova as their assistant. Soon enough, he had learned enough that he was sent off to another lab to work there at nineteen, where he met became his current self and met Ryza. Now he's being allowed to leave the labs totally behind to keep in control of a sixteen year-old girl who has a habit of terrifying everyone but him.
Skills:
Intent Observer: Nova is very gifted in the art of observation, and has no trouble picking out important details in an area and people around him, such as potential escape points, ambush points, things usable for defense, odd quirks that makes it clear when you're lying, etc...
Tech Geek: Nova is fairly good with electronic devices, and it doesn't take him very long to understand how they work.
Master Planmaker: Nova is fairly good at planning out things and explaining them in such a way that many of his plans are successful, so long at those he explained the plan to were actually listening.

His Inner Psycho:

Name: Thirteen
Species: Vampire-A human-like creature who perfers darkness and cold to sun and warmth, known for their excessive strength in spite of their appearances. They are some of the most shunned Sonas around due to their dependency on the creative auras of other Sonas and a few going power mad and killing to gain a creative high while other Sonas of the same race lived fairly quiet lives.
Appearance: Thirteen *I drew this, steal and DIE.
Thirteen, in spite of her age, appears much younger and rather frail, standing in at 5' even, and being incredibly thin-bodied as well as pale. However, her catlike blood red eyes framed by chin-length pale blonde and red-streaked hair and almost constant glaring expression seems to drive people away, though if you looked a little closer, those eyes speaks volumes about her, seeming almost haunted most of the time. She wears a simple pair of shorts with a too-big red long-sleeve shirt and a large black cloak over it as well as traveling boots. She wears her twin daggers on either side of her, in sheaths hung from crisscrossing belts that rest against her mid-thigh. Also, she has a pair of darkly tinted goggles that often act as a headband, but may be used as eye protection in things such as storms or bright sunlight and wears a pair of thick leather gloves.
Personality: Thirteen is...well, she's hard to get along with. Moody, sarcastic, antisocial, and altogether dislikable, she isn't exactly rainbows and sunshine, but she's at least smart and handy in a combat situation so long as she tells you she's got your back. She's also capable of being kind, but goes about it in her own rough, moody way, and often makes sarcastic jokes when she does it. She simply doesn't know how to act properly around Sonas, and she's unwilling to try to learn. She can be a downright hateful at times, and is more likely to stay aaway from groups, as far away from anything living unless she has need to feed. She's wary of nearly anyone who comes close to her, and tends to flinch when anyone suddenly raises their voice or raises a hand or fist around her. She has a perpetual fear of being beaten, even though she knows she's strong enough to fend for herself in spite of her small size and fragile appearance. And on a side-note, she likes high places and exposure for the sunlight for too long leaves her more cranky than usual.
Information: Created in full after Nova read his first piece of fiction, a vampire story, and loved it, Thirteen scraped out a solitary life in the caves of Enfin. It was the perfect life for her--a world of almost complete darkness that was underground and in a place where she could be fairly safe from other Sonas. However, one day, she noticed a commotion going on throughout the caves and managed to navigate herself out easily into Velvod, where she found desolation and negativity. Worried, she slipped back into the safety of Enfin and ignored the world, finding she could feed as easily off the nearby negativity as easily as creativity of normal Sonas, doing nothing to help nor hinder the comflict until Nova was dragged into working with the WAE. At that point, Thirteen felt the sudden, almost insane urge to return to the land of desolation, which she followed and tried to work with the WAE, only to find it didn't really work so well...
Abilities:
Superhuman: Thirteen as a vampire is stronger, faster, and has generally better senses than a human would, but how much stronger she is depends on how much creativity/negativity she's absorbed recently. It also depends on if she's been exposed to sunlight, how harsh the sunlight is, and how long she's been out in the sunlight. At full strength, it's fairly hard to pull much over on Thirteen.
Other: Thirteen is probably why Nova can put up with Ryza so well.

Last edited by Winter; 11-24-2011 at 06:06 AM.
Old 11-11-2011, 06:08 AM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

Send a message via AIM to Eraizaa-kun

...great...now I'm afraid to go to sleep 'cause I have this strange sensation that Cherry's latest characters are waiting for exactly that just so they can show up in one of my dreams. oo

I'm on to you! You won't get me!... ...okay, calming down now...sort of... oo
Old 11-11-2011, 06:21 AM
Winter Offline

Lolz, Ryza won't bother you if you don't bother her, and if Ryza's fine then Aerys will try to become friends with you. Just don't upset Ryza and you're fine.

Old 11-11-2011, 02:11 PM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

Um.

You suppose my next character should be WAE or Deviant? I'm going to make the Sona an anti-sona... But I can't decide whether I want WAE or Deviant. XD

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D
Old 11-12-2011, 12:07 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Quote:
So, yeah, in class today we watched a clip of this guy that was seriously high on this really strong hallucinogenic and was freaking out, and read this book involving a series of really crazy and somewhat disturbing dreams in it, so yeah...get ready for screwed-upness.

The Demon Child:

Name: Ryza(Pronounced "Ree-zah") Hale
Appearance: Ryza's appearance is nothing short of scary in it's own way, giving a rather unstable and demented teenager the appearance of being innocent and childish, yet one is almost always able to tell there's something "off" about the girl. Mainly, it's her eyes and smile. Her eyes are a haunted pale blue that seem drained and pain-filled in spite of her age while she often wears a twisted little grin like she knows something horrific is going to happen to you. She's also prone to bouts of hysteric giggles and taunting whispers that are known to unnerve even some of the emotionless WAE people who come into contact with her. Ryza is known for wearing a simple white sundress that makes her skin look even more pale than it already is and clashes strongly with her long, ink black hair with a black button-up blouse, and, while she hates wearing shoes, she will wear black sneakers if she needs to. She is never seen without her stuffed siamese cat doll, whom she calls Cecil, somewhere on her person, and often totes around a sketchbook and pencil.
Personality: Ryza was never really a people kid, always separate from others, but the WAE's tampering with her as an experiment only caused her to get even worse. She seems to have retained a childish personality, often giggling and taunting others with dark whispers, as well as constantly clinging to her stuffed cat. However, certain aspects of her personality clash with her childishness, namely the fact she is that morbid and twisted, to the point that most people can't stay around her--not that Ryza minds in the slightest, in fact she would be perfectly content with the world burning down around her and killing everyone else, so long as she had sketchbooks and pencils to keep her company. She trusts absolutely no one, and often expects her actions to be met with violence, and is easily shaken by loud noises and sudden movements. She regards her Sona, Aerys, with annoyance, but talks to her regularly, along with Cecil, though Cecil does not answer back like Aerys does. Unlike most WAE, she still holds her creative ability and draws almost constantly when left alone, but it has become completely twisted.
Background: As a kid, Ryza grew up in a crappy household in a bad neighborhood. Her dad was an alcoholic and her mother was content to ignore reality and convince herself everything was perfectly fine. If you can catch her in a plesant coherent moment, she'll tell you that her lullaby was the sound of bottles breaking, druken laughter, screaming, sobbing, and the occasional gunshot. She never really grew any kind of attachment to the few kids that went to her crappy little school, in fact, she preferred to stay away from everyone because she knew that they would all end up having bad endings because life wasn't a fairy tale. She threw herself into drawing to try and block everything else out, she drew herself a hero and made up stories about her hero's adventures to preserve her sanity.

And then, one day, it all just stopped.

Suddenly it seemed everyone in the neighborhood lost the will to do anything at all. Eventually when the WAE came through, they picked up the little girl to test why it was that in a neighborhood that was filled with mostly worthless, not as creative people, that one little girl had evaded the WAE's emotionless spell. Once her talent as a Graphix was discovered, the WAE began experimenting with her to see if they could make a strong Antitivity out of her Sona and influence how it turned out. They only succeeded in screwing up the girl's head even more than it alredy was, doing nothing more than creating a person to be truly terrified of when they couldn't squelch out all of her creativity and use her as such.
Skills:
Waking Nightmare-Making eye contact with an unhappy Ryza is a very, very bad idea, she will make you see some of the most disturbing things you have ever thought of. And she'll sit there and laugh as you collapse into a screaming mess.
Photographic Memory-Ryza can draw just about anything from her past, places, people, even book pages she's seen perfectly.
Other: Her mind is a completely jumbled mess at times, and can lead to complete breakdowns on Ryza's part.

And Her Make-Believe Hero:

Name: Aerys (Pronounced "Air-Iz")
Species: Guardian(Think incredibly humanlike robot powered by an AI, meant to protect others...however Ryza's scewy head makes that somewhat difficult)
Appearance: Aerys--Not mine!!!
Aerys is a rather stunning individual to those seeing her for the first time. Standing at around 5' 6" or so with a slim body and clear, fair skin, one wouldn't think she was meant for combat. Add to that her long, nearly golden hair, large, expressive, ocean-colored eyes, and attire of a rather lovely dress, it seems most want to protect her rather than believe she's there to 'protect' them. Although she appears completely human, you might notice things like cuts that expose what appears to be metal that bleed a silvery substance before you blink and they seem to disappear without a trace and other small things that tip you off as to the fact she is not all she appears to be. Her appearance hides her enormous destructive capabilities.
Personality: Aerys is a bright, very cheerful and friendly being most easily defined by her energetic, childlike disposition. She's curious about anything she does not understand, which is actually a LOT these days, and has a great capacity for getting herself in and out trouble easily. A great listener and friend, Aerys is also incredibly loyal to and protective of her creator, no matter what she does. She believes that everyone can be good, and will try to resolve issues without the use of violence far before she attempts using weaponry, as she feels hurting others is wrong. However, if you blatantly try to hurt someone she cares for or she knows has done nothing wrong in front of her, she will lose it, and if you don't end up dead, you're lucky. She also strongly dislikes anyone putting their life on the line for her. With everything that's happened to her 'Deviant,' however, her idea of friend and foe, as well as most basic ideas are rather subjective and easily bent. This can often lead her into extreme confusion and violent spells.

Then there's also the fact she can turn on you in an instant if anything provokes Ryza in her world, causing Aerys to go on blind rampages where she demands to know if any Sona nearby knows who is harming her creator. When she can't find them of reach out to Ryza, she tends to destroy anything nonliving around her in violent, brutal ways. As you can imagine, she's not exactly what the WAE wanted when they tried to alter her and Ryza for their own purposes.
Information: Aerys was Ryza's imaginary hero created when Ryza started drawing. She was always meant to protect, but then the WAE got ahold of Ryza, and then eventually her. The experimentation on her creator affected Aerys as well, but she was not as drastically changed as Ryza was, as Ryza needed a protector more than ever, however when one goes crazy and becomes as twisted as much as her creator was, Aerys became confused and her own logic became twisted up until she's now no longer exactly which side she's supposed to be on. This does not stop her from wanting to protect Ryza, though, which is why she becomes prone to violence when Ryza is hurt or upset. She is determined to figure out the truth and try to help Ryza in the process, though how to do that is fairly unclear to her.
Abilities:
Superhuman: What's a hero without the factors that make them such? For her innocent appearance, Aerys is stronger, faster, and more intelligent than you would expect. She's also a very fast healer and very durable.
Executioner: Aerys is know for her use of a rather large, blue and silver-bladed scythe, and she knows how to fight with it rather well.
Other: N/A

...I think they're done, unless Sabi has something she disagrees with? And is is disturbing I had fun being twisted?
It's like twisted Deadside Namine and a cross of X and Zerow ith mor morbid twists...ACCEPTED.

And yes, Sabi approves of powers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velocity View Post
Um.

You suppose my next character should be WAE or Deviant? I'm going to make the Sona an anti-sona... But I can't decide whether I want WAE or Deviant. XD
I like it how one person starts to make new characters then you ALL start wanting to do the same thing. XD
Old 11-12-2011, 12:18 AM
Winter Offline

Yay! XD I love them, in spite the fact Ryza is crazy and twisted.

Old 11-16-2011, 08:16 PM
Frost Dragon Offline

This is far too awesome to pass up. I'd like to reserve, but here's a preview of my sona.

Lucario@312
Hatch: 327
Lucario: 432
Level100: 612
Old 11-17-2011, 03:50 AM
Winter Offline

Sooooo, while waiting a little while longer, anyone have any suggestions as to where to send Ryza once I spring her out of her lovely little padded cell?

Old 11-17-2011, 03:53 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Quote:
Sooooo, while waiting a little while longer, anyone have any suggestions as to where to send Ryza once I spring her out of her lovely little padded cell?
I totally posted today ><
I forgot it was my turn...

And I dunno...I'd say Highway 5 but yeah...unless that padded cell is pulling a Portal 2 ending...
Old 11-17-2011, 10:41 AM
Winter Offline

I'm still waiting on Sylver. If he doesn't post by Sunday, I'll post anyway.

Nope, sorry. It'd be more likely she was passed off to somebody and maybe then sent to Highway 5, but that would require me to pass her off to somebody--Ryza is 16 and been locked in a cell most her life, it's very unlikely she can drive on her own, and as an unstable Deviant made for WAE purposes, I doubt they'd let he loose alone, especially with a vehicle.

Old 11-17-2011, 07:56 PM
Frost Dragon Offline

Done! This took me 4 hours!

Human Sheet:

Name: Blake Skelt
Appearance: At about 53, Blake is relatively short for his age. He constantly wears a dark brown hoodie, though he only covers his black hair with the hood when hes angry or sad. Hidden underneath it is a dark blue shirt, while he wears black jeans. On his right hand he wears a strange band of steel stretching around his pinky and ring finger. Over the months hes had it, its become rusted on certain parts of it.

Personality: Blake tends to be a bit of a loner, if he can sit by himself, he will. Despite that, he will talk if spoken to, and can stand sitting in a crowded room. He usually remains calm, but pretty much the only thing that gets him angry is stupidity. If he ends up next to a room full of idiots, there will be a problem. He has a hard time acting like a WAE human, but due to his constant hiding it rarely matters. He never really was a normal person, there is no way he could restrict his actions very well at all. Often times he simply stares at the sky, and must be snapped out of his half-trance state in order to be talked to.

Background: Though his family was never truly torn apart, it might as well have been. Though his mother and father were never Deviants, his brother was a wonderful tuner. He would work on his songs almost every day, when even he became one of the WAE, it was an incredibly heartbreaking moment. Blake had learned that he loved to draw in kindergarten. He became passionate about it, constantly drawing even if it got him in trouble for not paying attention in class. However, quite soon he began to notice that nobody else was doing anything creative. Clubs became nearly invisible right before his young eyes. His parents fell to the WAE about halfway through that year. Near the end of it his brothers music seemed to be getting less common. Even he finally fell to the WAE. Soon the school became obsolete because the teachers could not come up with lesson plans other than the one from yesterday. Murmurs of we are everything became common, and he became afraid of people who were under the influence of the WAE. Despite only being about 6, he was afraid that his own brother would attempt to do something against him, Blake ran away, fleeing without any idea where he would go. He eventually came across a small cave in an icy mountain near a village. Hes been hiding there ever since, occasionally going into town to steal what he needs. With so much free time, he eventually accidentally became aware of his sonas existence, and began to talk to him whenever he could.

Skills:
Speed draw: Blake can make a simple drawing within a minute and run away without leaving a trace other than the drawing itself.
Stealth: Due to stealing pretty much everything hes needed for the decad or so, hes pretty much mastered the art of theft.
Omni draw: He can do pretty much anything with any kind of writing utensil, though hes best with colored pencils.

Sona Sheet:

Name: Frost Telset
Species: Elemental dragon (dragon who can control something like fire or lightning)
Appearance: I drew this about a month ago. Steal it and invoke the wrath of my dog.
About as tall as a regular human, he has no real size advantage. With icy-blue skin and horns, light green eyes and claws a much darker blue, he appears like hes a wraith. His underbelly and wings are a bright white. He constantly wears a golden crystal necklace that his brother had given him at an early age,
Personality: Like his Deviant, he enjoys being alone, though unlike Blake he has quite a few friends and often visits them. He remains reserved whenever family is brought up, and often quietly leaves when asked about his brother and parents. He gets depressed at the simple mention of his brother, or if the person persists, hell get angry. This often leads to people believing that hes cold, along with the fact that he will ignore the fact that he might have said something hurtful. However, hes a kindhearted person and does whatever he can to help.
Information: The dragon started as a simple experiment in drawing, and eventually stories about him evolved in my mind until pretty much all of them formed into one being known as Frost. He came from a happy family that had lived in the piece of Umecit that was closest to Velvod. His family was torn apart when the WAE attacked. The entire event seemed like a flash, one minute the young dragon was with his family, the next his parents were killed by the WAE and his brother was nowhere to be found. He knew he wasnt safe where he was, he had to get as far away from velvod as possible. After flying for days, he finally landed in Inanu, living a lonely existence for a while. Soon, though, he felt as if he had to find his brother. Up to this date, he has spent his time searching for a brother that several question whether or not existed in the first place.

Abilities:
Ice Control: So long as theres a source of water or ice, he has some control over it, like launching an icicle at blinding speeds. He can even store minute amounts of ice in his body, causing his horns to glow slightly.
Flight: He has wings. What do you think that means?

Other: This sign up is by far the best one Ive ever made.

Lucario@312
Hatch: 327
Lucario: 432
Level100: 612
Old 11-19-2011, 06:12 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frost Dragon View Post
Done! This took me 4 hours!

Human Sheet:

Name: Blake Skelt
Appearance: At about 53, Blake is relatively short for his age. He constantly wears a dark brown hoodie, though he only covers his black hair with the hood when hes angry or sad. Hidden underneath it is a dark blue shirt, while he wears black jeans. On his right hand he wears a strange band of steel stretching around his pinky and ring finger. Over the months hes had it, its become rusted on certain parts of it.

Personality: Blake tends to be a bit of a loner, if he can sit by himself, he will. Despite that, he will talk if spoken to, and can stand sitting in a crowded room. He usually remains calm, but pretty much the only thing that gets him angry is stupidity. If he ends up next to a room full of idiots, there will be a problem. He has a hard time acting like a WAE human, but due to his constant hiding it rarely matters. He never really was a normal person, there is no way he could restrict his actions very well at all. Often times he simply stares at the sky, and must be snapped out of his half-trance state in order to be talked to.

Background: Though his family was never truly torn apart, it might as well have been. Though his mother and father were never Deviants, his brother was a wonderful tuner. He would work on his songs almost every day, when even he became one of the WAE, it was an incredibly heartbreaking moment. Blake had learned that he loved to draw in kindergarten. He became passionate about it, constantly drawing even if it got him in trouble for not paying attention in class. However, quite soon he began to notice that nobody else was doing anything creative. Clubs became nearly invisible right before his young eyes. His parents fell to the WAE about halfway through that year. Near the end of it his brothers music seemed to be getting less common. Even he finally fell to the WAE. Soon the school became obsolete because the teachers could not come up with lesson plans other than the one from yesterday. Murmurs of we are everything became common, and he became afraid of people who were under the influence of the WAE. Despite only being about 6, he was afraid that his own brother would attempt to do something against him, Blake ran away, fleeing without any idea where he would go. He eventually came across a small cave in an icy mountain near a village. Hes been hiding there ever since, occasionally going into town to steal what he needs. With so much free time, he eventually accidentally became aware of his sonas existence, and began to talk to him whenever he could.

Skills:
Speed draw: Blake can make a simple drawing within a minute and run away without leaving a trace other than the drawing itself.
Stealth: Due to stealing pretty much everything hes needed for the decad or so, hes pretty much mastered the art of theft.
Omni draw: He can do pretty much anything with any kind of writing utensil, though hes best with colored pencils.

Sona Sheet:

Name: Frost Telset
Species: Elemental dragon (dragon who can control something like fire or lightning)
Appearance: I drew this about a month ago. Steal it and invoke the wrath of my dog.
About as tall as a regular human, he has no real size advantage. With icy-blue skin and horns, light green eyes and claws a much darker blue, he appears like hes a wraith. His underbelly and wings are a bright white. He constantly wears a golden crystal necklace that his brother had given him at an early age,
Personality: Like his Deviant, he enjoys being alone, though unlike Blake he has quite a few friends and often visits them. He remains reserved whenever family is brought up, and often quietly leaves when asked about his brother and parents. He gets depressed at the simple mention of his brother, or if the person persists, hell get angry. This often leads to people believing that hes cold, along with the fact that he will ignore the fact that he might have said something hurtful. However, hes a kindhearted person and does whatever he can to help.
Information: The dragon started as a simple experiment in drawing, and eventually stories about him evolved in my mind until pretty much all of them formed into one being known as Frost. He came from a happy family that had lived in the piece of Umecit that was closest to Velvod. His family was torn apart when the WAE attacked. The entire event seemed like a flash, one minute the young dragon was with his family, the next his parents were killed by the WAE and his brother was nowhere to be found. He knew he wasnt safe where he was, he had to get as far away from velvod as possible. After flying for days, he finally landed in Inanu, living a lonely existence for a while. Soon, though, he felt as if he had to find his brother. Up to this date, he has spent his time searching for a brother that several question whether or not existed in the first place.

Abilities:
Ice Control: So long as theres a source of water or ice, he has some control over it, like launching an icicle at blinding speeds. He can even store minute amounts of ice in his body, causing his horns to glow slightly.
Flight: He has wings. What do you think that means?

Other: This sign up is by far the best one Ive ever made.
It was a bit hard to read, however I think I got the jist of it. Your character be accepted.