Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Other Chat

Other Chat For non-Pokemon discussion on everything else. For casual talk only, any more serious topics such as current events, should be in the Discussion. You can talk about anything else that is not covered in the other "Other Boards" that are above.

Old 11-18-2011, 07:28 PM
Frost Dragon Offline

Default Re: Explain your username

My username used to be goldinum7. why? I don't remember. Frost Dragon on the other hand, was created because I hate all my other usernames, and I really REALLY like dragons and the cold, so the name just stuck. Ice dragon would be too typical, while frost isn't used as much. (until I googled myself and found out that RuneScape also has them)

Lucario@312
Hatch: 327
Lucario: 432
Level100: 612
Old 11-18-2011, 09:15 PM
Pokemon Elite 2000 Offline

What can I say? I was stuck for a name. I looked at the top, typed I in w/out letters, and BAM. You get Pokemon Elite 2000. Btw, sorry if I'm breaching some sort of copyright.
Old 11-18-2011, 10:13 PM
Obliveon Offline

It was the name I gave to a Ghost Type Eeveeloution I created. I liked the way it sounds, and how the pokemon looks, so I made it my username.
Old 11-21-2011, 01:31 PM
Cucumber Offline

Send a message via AIM to Cucumber

My first username was Seanrocks126 haha. I was like 14 at the time so I just put something in. Then I changed it to RoflTacos because it was my AIM username and people called me tacos anyways. Then I changed it to this because I liked how it sounded.
Old 11-21-2011, 03:59 PM
Giratina Offline

I went through an extensive list of 'adjective + Pokémon = username', examples being Shiny Zangoose and Ninja Ralts, but eventually I sniped this name -- and I pretty much can't change it past this, because it all has to do with an elaborate pun on the part of the fanfiction I write. That, and being called something other than Gira would be weird.

"Wigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewiggle."
~ World famous singing sensation, Stefan Gordy.

(For the longest time I was telling myself that I would come back to PE2K once I had something artsy and cool to contribute... but that's too much effort. GIRA IS BACK!)

(vpp da)
Old 11-22-2011, 06:08 AM
Temporal Diamond Offline

Send a message via MSN to Temporal Diamond

First I was known as Diamond1304, as I was also known on all other forums I'm on. But then lately I found the type of names with letters getting cliche so I decided to make a proper name that I would be proud of and be acknowledge without numbers that make me look like some prototype product. xD

Temporal Diamond is also the name of my blog. Because my favourite Pokemon version is Diamond and favourite legendary is Dialga, I decided to make a tribute to it. Temporal means time, if you didn't know that, and Dialga is known as the Temporal Pokemon(since he's the master of time). My birthstone also happens to be the diamond which is why its ever so fascinating to me and I like how a diamond's weakness is itself. It's just like how humans should try to defeat their worst enemy, which is themselves. I also like the diamond because I want to be strong like the diamond and not be put down by what life gives to me. Because time is precious as so is life, I strive to be the diamond that would never be affected by the fabric of time and space(In my blog, I like to refer myself as "the diamond of time"). :D

ASB | VPP | Poetry | Art

Click please? :3
Old 11-22-2011, 01:42 PM
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.

Send a message via AIM to Gem N Ems Send a message via MSN to Gem N Ems Send a message via Skype™ to Gem N Ems

First off, I was Latias_Rider. I have no idea why I picked the name. I mean, I like Latias, but I was never addicted to them and I had many other Pokemon that I liked better. Then (after someone changed their name to Latios_Rider, grr) I decided to go with something different and became Lunar Latias. It was my AIM screen name at the time, and sounded awesome to me. Plus I got really attached to the name, and others would call me Lunar, or LR. I miss those days, actually.

Then I wanted something to do with my actual name, so it became Kumori Gem. Kumori meaning 'shadow' (who doesn't love Shadow the Hedgehog? 8D). But then I grew bored of that, and now I'm Gem N Ems. Think I'll stick with this one. The pun is funny, and I love it as my nickname. Kinda cute.

Team StormRiders is BACK. Read it here!
.......................--> art duo with: Xanthe | bff: k_pop |
Links
Old 11-22-2011, 04:05 PM
Daze Offline

Well,when I was thinking of a username for another forum,I spent all day playing Skyward Sword,but due to being scatter brained, I didn't make much progress.
And I decided to join PokeCommunity, but couldn't think of a username,and since I was thinking of Skyward Sword and I am very absent minded, I used Celestial that is the adjective of sky and daze to make this username.
But since PE2K don't allow spaces, (at least not to me :/) I just went with DAze,as it is simpler too.
Old 11-22-2011, 04:26 PM
JokesterJesse Offline
I l l u m i n a t i  P r i n c e

Send a message via AIM to JokesterJesse Send a message via MSN to JokesterJesse Send a message via Skype™ to JokesterJesse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Operative View Post
I work in secrecy for the government.

jk i just made it up
me 2.

CODENAME JOKESTERJESSE/
Old 12-04-2011, 02:09 AM
Wolf Speaker Offline

The second book of the Immortals series, by Tamora Pierce. :3
Old 12-04-2011, 02:41 AM
Dino Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Dino

I arrived in the present day from the far past.
So I hung around dinosaurs.
I missed them so my name is in their honor.

or

I just came up with it on the spot.

Whatever floats your boat?

lv.100@1618
Links

Old 12-04-2011, 03:31 AM
CrazyTrainer Offline

I'm one of the Craziest Trainers so thats it right there.
Old 12-04-2011, 06:49 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

Originally when I joined here, I signed up as Riika-chan. At the time, Riika was the name of my very first Pokemon RP character, which was inspired by my random naming of my FireRed trainer Riika in need of something to call her. Eventually I got bored of Riika-chan and was reading a volume of Bleach. This particular volume featured the fight between Ichigo and Ikkaku, and when Ikkaku mentioned the name of his Zanpaku-to, they had it translated at the bottom of the speech bubble--the translation was Winter Cherry. I thought it out and, though Ikkaku is by far not one of my favorite characters in the series, I liked the sound of it and BAM! I became Winter_Cherry...

Though I tend to just go by Winter.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 12-10-2011, 07:48 AM
22sa Offline

Send a message via AIM to 22sa Send a message via MSN to 22sa Send a message via Yahoo to 22sa Send a message via Skype™ to 22sa

Random, cute, and short.

Bishie claims: Milfuelle Sakuraba, Misuzu Kamio, Rin <3
URPG | RECENT ART (last updated July 3rd 2009)
Old 12-13-2011, 05:37 AM
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-

Send a message via AIM to Ant2011

Justification of my username? Why not. Ant2011 is my default wherever I go. Ant for the first 3 letters of my name, 2011 for the year I got out of highschool. Bear in mind I made the name back in '08, so I was lucky I passed senior year.

If my name change goes through I'll be known as Legion from now on. Legion is may favorite character from Mass Effect 2, and I feel like I connect with him, it. He's a geth (long story short, geth are viewed as evil robots) but he's not evil. Everyone has this opinion that they can't trust him... Plus he has over 1000 AI programs running his functions and such. That fits me and I have been diagnosed with Dissociative identity disorder, which is essentially multiple personalities, and I feel like each personality is a seperate AI working to make me who I am.

So.... yeah. Justification done.