Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Trivia/Games

Trivia/Games Join in the Trivia games! Any trivia/games are accepted.

Old 12-06-2012, 08:51 PM
goldwynaut Offline

Default Re: King of the Hill

uses the ninja whip to get back my sword, and mess you up a bit while im on it

my hill!
Old 12-07-2012, 12:35 AM
Dragotech Offline

You activate my counter ability and get knocked off hill.
PS. Move out of Melee Range. Do not forget my spear gives me a longer range than the typical melee range.
My Hill
Old 12-07-2012, 07:46 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow

I walk onto the hill and you run away from the sight of pure awesomeness. My hill

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Old 12-08-2012, 01:01 AM
Dragotech Offline

Is not looking at you so you can't make me flee by seeing your awesomeness!
My hill
Old 12-08-2012, 01:14 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow

But you never got rid of me. Since you aren't looking you don't see me kick you away from the hill. My hill

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Old 12-08-2012, 01:16 AM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Considering all that is happened, including (briefly) losing my two most rarest weapons (the Oblivion Hammers, which individually are about as rare as a Flawless IV'd Chansey that's holding a Lucky Egg and is SHINY, to say nothing of the fact it is found only from the ridiculously rare random drop of a nigh-impossible to defeat boss, and only after a dementedly long and difficult dungeon, all completely alone) I come back up extremely pissed. Damian believes he's safe behind mirror mail from all of my magic. I literally destroy it in a hit with the blunt of a 1-handed War Axe (It being made of steel, making it Steel-Type attack and bypassing the Ghost part) with no enchantments and deal an OHKO, bypassing literally EVERYTHING in a go. HosPITol Nurses agree that is too dangerous of a wound, and get paranormal medics to care for Damian, but not before I promptly loot the Mirror Mail. That's not class exclusive, looting. Or forging.

*Stashes the Mirror Mail in an Ender Chest, which means that only he can access it, and he can do so from any other Ender Chest he finds, for future use*

...Yhea, that was terribly overkill on the detail. You should have seen some of Brendon_g's attempts. And as for Ender chests, that works the same way for anyone else-you can't access my stuff, I can't access your stuff that you put in there. Cool, right?

MY HILL!!!

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 12-08-2012, 01:21 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

I don't read it because it is too long, so it never happens. I separate Latio Nytri into seperate atoms, but use my awesomeness to keep him alive. My hill

Banner Made by Me
Old 12-08-2012, 01:31 AM
Dragotech Offline

Gets up later, and retrieves another Mirror Mail from FFTA[where it happens to be only a relatively difficult item to acquire, but if you would prefer I could just use a bishop, or perhaps white mage, spell to conjure the same exact effect and I could equip a better chest piece] I equip maintenance as a support ability. Maintenance prevents the destruction, theft, or looting of equipped items. [You cannot destroy nor obtain my armor while it is equipped, I.E. you have to wait for me to remove my armor]
Looks at you annoyed as you are shocked how easily I could reacquire such an item... I Brutally beat you off the hill and continue your beating at the bottom. I return to the top and glare down at you.
My Hill.
Old 12-08-2012, 01:34 AM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Poor Latio-Nytri.

Fortunately, I'm Latio-Nytro, so that didn't happen to me. Also, fortunately, Colbat allowed me to correct the mistake that I untintentionally made by him ninja'ing my post (I attacked Damian and not Colbat), and OHKO him by blunting him with a War Axe.

As for Damian, well, my Axe-blunt trick works twice, apparently. You need better armor, mate. Steel Axes aren't the highlight of battling gear.

MY HILL!!!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!

Last edited by Latio-Nytro; 12-08-2012 at 01:36 AM.
Old 12-08-2012, 01:38 AM
Dragotech Offline

Let's you examine my untouched shiny new Mirror Mail I obtained in my last post.
With my maintenance ability it cannot be taken or destroyed while equipped.
I kick you off the hill and glare at Cobalt for ninja posting.
My hill.
Old 12-08-2012, 01:49 AM
Latio-Nytro Offline

According to Armor mechanics, it only blocks so much damage. 80% damage resistance seems to be the best it gets in at least two games.

That aside, I decide to remove Damian off gracefully...By luring the completely non-magical Enderdragon onto the hill, and make him aggro Damian. Matinance does not save you from THAT thing. I slay him after you've been KOed.

Good bye!

MY HILL!!!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 12-08-2012, 01:54 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

I get up and claim the hill as my own while you two knock yourselves out fighting each other. My hill.

Banner Made by Me
Old 12-08-2012, 01:55 AM
Dragotech Offline

[Maintenance just lets me keep my armor]
Gets up and yells at Latio... WTF, you ninja me with a fricken ender dragon??
Fairy Shoes let me teleport next to you and then I trip you, and you fall off hill.
My hill
Old 12-08-2012, 01:57 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

But I flick off the hill and do a backflip, landing next to you. You are startled and fall off. My hill.

Banner Made by Me
Old 12-08-2012, 01:58 AM
Dragotech Offline

I jump up and brutally slide down the hill standing on your back. You are left unconcious at the bottom off the hill. My hill