Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Trivia/Games

Trivia/Games Join in the Trivia games! Any trivia/games are accepted.

Old 12-08-2012, 09:18 PM
Dragotech Offline

Default Re: King of the Hill

I throw a rock at you and you fall off the hill! I walk up casually and claim it.
My Hill
Old 12-08-2012, 10:21 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

I just walk up to you casually. Miserably, those spikes do you no favors, and anything like a counter ability doesn't activate, because...Well, it's contact damage. So unless you'd like hurting anyone you touch (spoilers: You don't), no counter for you. Oh, and I got Steve? (Yes, it's Steve?. With a question mark) to quickly build walls around you before you could react and escape. Made of Obsidian. While you lacked a Diamond Pick.

Needless to say, OHKO.

MY HILL!!!

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 12-09-2012, 12:12 AM
Dragotech Offline

Dude the counter ability I am using is literally called counter[it is from the FFTA it can be learned by theives and white monks as well as Mog knights], and it automatically activates if you hit me/damage me within range of my melee attack it activates.
So you get knocked off of the hill because you do activate my counter ability. My Auto-Regen heals me and My auto-Revive heals my mysterious KO. I enter creative mode and break the Obsidian wit muh hand.
Since I am the only one standing on the hill... My hill.

Quick skill tree I am using:
Thief: no requirements, unrelated to the rest, I pulled Maintenance
Warrior: No requirements, I am not really using much from here... most of these aren't all that great
White Monk: No requirements, I am using Counter
Templar: requirements: Warrior Action Ability +2 Not playing with this right now
Dragoon: Requirements: Warrior Action Ability +2 Using pretty much all these abilities
Gladiator: Requirements: Warrior Action Ability +2 Not playing with these yet
Defender: Requirements: White Monk Action Ability +2 I am using these atm
Bishop: Requirements: White Monk Action Ability +2 You may hope I don't have to use these

If it helps: (this is muh current stuff)
Equipment: (5 slots)
Bangaa Spike (my spear)
Ganya Helm (really cool helmet)
Mirror Mail (magic deflection)
Fairy Shoes (teleportation)
Bone Armlets (absorb dark)

Abilities (2 A ability slots, one React slot, one support slot, one combo slot)
Dragon Tech (Dragoon)
Defend (Defender)
Counter (White Monk or Thief)
Maintenance (Thief)
Dragon Combo (Dragoon)
Old 12-09-2012, 02:31 AM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragotech View Post
Dude the counter ability I am using is literally called counter[it is from the FFTA it can be learned by theives and white monks as well as Mog knights], and it automatically activates if you hit me/damage me within range of my melee attack it activates.
So you get knocked off of the hill because you do activate my counter ability. My Auto-Regen heals me and My auto-Revive heals my mysterious KO. I enter creative mode and break the Obsidian wit muh hand.
Since I am the only one standing on the hill... My hill.

Quick skill tree I am using:
Thief: no requirements, unrelated to the rest, I pulled Maintenance
Warrior: No requirements, I am not really using much from here... most of these aren't all that great
White Monk: No requirements, I am using Counter
Templar: requirements: Warrior Action Ability +2 Not playing with this right now
Dragoon: Requirements: Warrior Action Ability +2 Using pretty much all these abilities
Gladiator: Requirements: Warrior Action Ability +2 Not playing with these yet
Defender: Requirements: White Monk Action Ability +2 I am using these atm
Bishop: Requirements: White Monk Action Ability +2 You may hope I don't have to use these

If it helps: (this is muh current stuff)
Equipment: (5 slots)
Bangaa Spike (my spear)
Ganya Helm (really cool helmet)
Mirror Mail (magic deflection)
Fairy Shoes (teleportation)
Bone Armlets (absorb dark)

Abilities (2 A ability slots, one React slot, one support slot, one combo slot)
Dragon Tech (Dragoon)
Defend (Defender)
Counter (White Monk or Thief)
Maintenance (Thief)
Dragon Combo (Dragoon)
I use a very important item in my arsenal that makes your whole setup WORTHLESS.

I have plugged into a Level 2 Wingull (with Keen Eye) 1/2 of an item called a 1-use Disposable SS trader, which swaps Abilities (Henceforth SS, which stands for Skill-Swap) but, as the words 'Disposable' and '1-use' would obviously imply, it only works once. Needless to say, you get the other half. It breaks completely upon use, again, so no scavanging for you. It also means that ALL of your Abilities-Defender, Dragon Tech, Counter, Maintenance, and Dragon Combo-are now all belonging to a Wingull, while you have only one ability that cannot serve you. I then proceed to OHKO you. The effect of the SS trader only deactivate when you reawaken, and that takes a few minutes, so I get to loot ALL of your items, then store it in an Ender Chest to keep your greedy fingers off of them. I have BIG plans for your stuff, Dragotech, I do indeed.

But enough of that complex stuff. All you need to know is I've stripped you of your Armor and KOed you. You've got your abilities back, though, think positive!

MY HILL!!!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 12-09-2012, 03:38 AM
Dragotech Offline

Switches off into the FFTA world for several hours. I do a 30 quest questline just to reacquire the Bangaa Spike. I reacquire my Mirror Mail as a random drop along the line. I do a dispatch quest and acquire a new Ganya helm and as a lucky mystery item I gain a set of Bone Armlets. I do another combat based quest and aqcuire a new set of Fairy Shoes. I return to the world with the hill and I destroy your ender chest. Needless to say I am most decidedly miffed. I use speedbreak and strengthbreak from the warrior class and you are temporarily rendered unable to fight. I lock you in a chest and leave you locked in a tower in the FFTA World. I reclaim the hill. My hill.
Old 12-09-2012, 04:21 AM
Latio-Nytro Offline

The fun thing about Ender Chests is that any contents that anyone places inside the chest are effectively invincible, as I can simply build/find another Ender Chest and retrieve the items I stored. BUT ANYWAYS.

You have invoked the wrath of a Reality Warper. Regardless of the fact your actions are at MOST annoying (Broke out of the chest, destroyed the tower, got some practical and common drops along the way back to the hill), I know you don't have any nice intentions. SO, 1, I use a ridiculously rare item called a Permanent Tracer, which, considering the Trace Ability, you can kind of guess what it does. Destroying it in the process, I permanently trace all of your abilities with it. 2, I hit you. So I am countering you, you're taking damage from the Spikes, and the separate physical attack damage Spikes do when hit, while you only have counter. Needless to say, you go down, and I warp you away before auto- Revive kicks in.

MY HILL!!!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 12-09-2012, 06:00 AM
Dragotech Offline

After I auto-revive in a mysterious area, I use my shoes to teleport to the hill.
I stare at you for a moment. I use a combination of a warrior's knockback and a dragoon's lancet to steal some of your health and push out of melee range. Since I am not in range your copied counter ability does not activate. I then thrust my spear at you pushing you the rest of the way off the hill. I watch as you tumble.
My hill.

[Ps. there is a reason why the bangaa spike is a difficult spear to get. It hits really hard, so my counter probably would have hurt a lot more than your spikes, and counter, as strange as it seems, does not trigger counter... if you are using copied FFTA moves then you have to subject to its rules]
Old 12-09-2012, 06:58 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow

What you guys didn't know is that I buried some speakers inside the hill. Massive speakers. I play One direction through the speakers, and you people block your bleeding ears and run away. So glad I bought some earplugs. my hill

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Old 12-09-2012, 07:32 AM
Dragotech Offline

What you weren't aware of is that I enjoy their music therefore stayed behind and pwned you off the hill! My music enforced hill!
Old 12-09-2012, 07:37 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow

I get a helicopter and fly in the air, then use my dog whistle app with the speakers to drive the local dogs crazy and they chase you away. My hill

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Old 12-09-2012, 07:44 AM
Dragotech Offline

I comeback and shootz down your helicopter
I also take the hill since i am the only one near it
My hill
Old 12-09-2012, 11:47 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

First, Oblivion Hammers to some unlucky PE2K Hill Fighter's Car. If you're in it, Dragotech, know that I've checked the whole thread, and I've realized that the Oblivion Hammers (Aka the Voidial Hammers) aren't magical, just energetic, meaning the Mirror Mail could NEVER have reflected the blow back, because Mirror Mail only reflects magic and the Oblivion Hammers are 100% not magic (energetic things are just energy-Magic is a kind of tag to energy that guides it further, but weakens it). I just wrecked the car, however, for the huge EXP for vheicle destruction...And after that...

IT IS TIME.

FOR THE NEXT CLASS UP!!!

--> Warlock Lord
-Warlock
-Magic Lord

YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS.

Warlock Lord, the best Class I have (thus far)! It grants me an ability called 'Overshadow,' which prevents anything lower than tier 1 class abilities (or anything cross-classed) from working, meaning Tier 1 and base class abilities (and cross-classed abilities) are now worthless! It depends on what your base class(es) were, but still...It makes Dragotech a little less of an annoyance. Also only works if I'm being targeted or targeting the individual with those abilities. Doesn't work on another person with 'Overshadow,' though, but nobody else has that...

Also, better stats. Much better stats. Always good to have additional stats.

I cheer in my newfound victory by investing a skill point in 'Weapon grapple,' which is rather basic. It lets me grab onto a weapon and pull whoever's weapon I grabbed towards me. That means your spear, Drago, is officially screwed over.

*gets Drago to harm him and make him use the spear so he can demonstrate the ability and use that counter he previously used with the spikes and his high-damage Oblivion Hammers. OHKO.*

...Yhea, long post for this thread. But SOOOOOO worth it!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!

Last edited by Latio-Nytro; 12-10-2012 at 12:40 AM.
Old 12-10-2012, 01:05 AM
Dragotech Offline

Technically if they were pure energy they could not take a physical shape and would do absolutely no damage. In order to do anything and even be held they would have to magical.
I may except a rational explanation of why a weapon made of pure energy would retain its shape and be useable and effective without being magical.

So my cross studied abilities don't work unless I have your ability?
I will start being mean now.
Because in FFTA you can shift classes with 0 penalty, I shift to Thief, and because no abilities have less than a tier 1 rating, I use Steal:ability.
Since you have multiple abilities in play, I steal them all and become "jail-broken" because I have your abilities in play as well as mine. This causes me to lose my "class" status and gain all abilities that you have currently and those that my extremely large class pool that the world I am pulling from has. The fact i gain your "overshadow" means that this pool that I have unrestricted access to allows me to use literally any and all of it.
In essence trying to make me less annoying made me a lot more annoying. Since immunity to all damage is now as simple as this.
I cast Spell Reflection and because I have Reflex your melee, as well as ranged, attempts are useless. [I would rather not go through the full list of moves available... just know you cannot use magic or melee nor ranged attacks to damage me.]
To annoy you further, I use the Paladin's ability, Drop-Weapon, to force you Oblivion Hammers into your inventory. Since energy/magic weapons can not enter the inventory, they dissapear.
I then use more steal abilities to strip you of all equipment and weapons. I then use Paladin's Parsley to remove you from combat and putting you at the bottom of the hill.

[I will shift back into a class later, and limit myself again. I will retain your abilities and will seriously pester you some more if you try and limit me again]
P.S. I do not enjoy being completely unbroken and unrestrained.
Right there I could have been a lot worse.
Edit: if it helps I will go ahead and ditch this overpowered status because I don't like it anymore than you do.

I shift classes to Paladin... and lose my near invincibility.
Will show off my stuff and abilities later =P

Last edited by Dragotech; 12-10-2012 at 01:26 AM.
Old 12-10-2012, 01:46 AM
Latio-Nytro Offline

To clarify, I'll explain two things. The Oblivion Hammers? Well, Nonexistance is a very tricky substance to describe, like, at all, but it's basically the 'physical' aspect of the hammer that keeps the energy in-line while making sure magic is absolutely not required. I don't know how that boss got it that way! Ask him while he's killing you if you're that interested. Second off, and more important, the Overshadow ability treats any class that doesn't require a Class-up and any class that requires only one Class-up as an ability that has to go. To further explain why what you did is impossible, tf it's a class ability from a class that has no requirements, it's treated as a base class, and likewise, anything that only requires you to class-up (as in, upgrade your class from) a base class is a stage-1 class. FAR from having no skills whatsoever that prevented you from nulling me, you were absolutely nulled because EVERY ability was from a lower class.

YOU WERE COMPLETELY NULLED.

BUT ANYWAYS.

I use the impossible thievery skills of Carmen Sandiago to steal all of my stuff back. I got the ability as a me-bound quest reward, and anything me-bound is going to violently ruin any attempts to steal it (it's literally impossible, even for I and Carmen Sandiago, both thieves who could steal landmarks, continents, and the attributes of items and people). So Drago, don't you even DARE. It's also above Overshadow's influence (I got it as a Tier-2 classless ability, something Overshadow doesn't cover) So, in essence, it would bore me greatly. And no, the impossible thievery skills of Carmen Sandiago only require line of sight and about me being 15 meters close. Not even physical contact. It steals everything in a shot, except player-bound stuff or anything not tagged by the user, so to prove I'm sporting, that'll means anything you had originally. It also has a humongous cooldown, the more items the higher (fortunately I get that toll cut somewhat by those items originally being owned by me), so don't get all worrying about it. It takes too much time to spam.

She made little sense, I know. I'm still kind of confused how it's supposed to work. Then again, for someone that can steal the attributes of an object or a person...

BUT I'M NOT DONE.

You're now armorless. While Drago's desparately trying to open the inventory and re-equip something, I smash you into a nice paste with the blunt of Gold's Splitting Maul (I'm sure he wouldn't mind at this point, considering the danger levels). No, not a KO, PASTE. DRAGO IS DEAD.

Fortunately, the nice nurses at the HosPITol are now capable of reviving the dead, so time-reverting powers are no longer nessicary. It's about as quick as a respawn (indeed, the HosPITol IS the respawn system), so go have a ball with that.

Try that again and you will NOT like the results. I have my methods, boy!

MY HILL!!! MY!!! HILL!!!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 12-10-2012, 02:20 AM
Dragotech Offline

[that was one of a more pleasant ways of dealing with your limiting me, but here is another]

I switch classes to Blue Mage[again no switch penalties] Blue Mage, not being a base class, allows me to use abilities against you. I equip the support ability learning, which is a Blue Mage specialty, which lets me learn abilities used against me. I attack repeatidly, slowly learning your overshadow ability. I eventually learn it and gain the ability to use it.

I switch to Paladin, which you will not like. It is far from base because it requires experience from several classes prior to being available.

Paladins learn Reflex, which means standard attacks cannot injure me, you therefore can only injure me with magic because you are a warlock (options of magic or a standard attack). To make matters worse I use my secondary action abilities to cast Auto-Reflect. Magic can no longer hit me. I can do this even without overshadow because frankly, it does not effect your person.

Stealing my abilities would be rather ineffective because they would still only copy them, so I would lose nothing. I also do not need equipment nor weapons since you have no way of effectively hitting me.

You remember how I learned the ability overshadow since you literally taught it to me by defeating me continuously. Being passive I apply it to my support slot. I can counter your overshadow now. Even though I really don't even need to.

I also gain the knights combo[FFTA fact: Combos bypass all abilities!]
[Oh btw I played well over 100 hours of FFTA, so I unlocked a lot of stuff... and I still have worse if you want me to go there]

Since you cannot stop me I push you off the hill and claim it.

Last edited by Dragotech; 12-10-2012 at 02:28 AM.