Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Trivia/Games

Trivia/Games Join in the Trivia games! Any trivia/games are accepted.

Old 06-22-2012, 03:59 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Default Re: King of the Hill

I reform the moon with the help of the aliens, and they send me Iridium, the metal, as a thank-you. It's incredibly common to them (they mine asteroids chock-loaded with it), and they use it because Iridium happens to be one of the elements you cannot manipulate PERIOD. Yes, they treasure a metal strictly for it's inability to be controlled by Earth Magic, which you have.

I forge a Sword out of the Iridium, give it an enchantment for a high rate of Paralysis and a Fiery Soul Trap, and slash you with it repetetively. You have to go to the hospitol, and I'll have my hill.

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 06-22-2012, 04:14 PM
goldwynaut Offline

you forgot i was undead *puts ribs back in place* i am never going to the hospital, i am never going to need it either, remember that irdium can only be used to block earth elemental power if an equal amount of energy is channeled through it. i proceed to knock the irdium sword out of your hands with the terra blade; the ultima weapon of earth, before you get the chance to react to the info i just gave you, and then i send you down a fissure. claim
Old 06-22-2012, 04:29 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

You can't OHKO a boss! You made that one up, you should be ashamed of yourself! So ashamed, in fact, that you take a brief break in the middle of combat to feel ashamed.

I take back the sword, channel so much energy through it that it's equal to the Terrablade's at this point (and easily capable of being impossible to control by you) and do enough damage to 'kill' you, as in, knock you out briefly. However, the Fiery Soul Trap kicks in, soul-trapping you in a Black Soul Gem. You need your soul IN YOUR BODY to become an actual undead, and as all your siphoned power was in the soul, you can't break free of the non-elemental Black Soul Gem, a perfect prison in and of itself...But just to be sure...

I seal the Black Soul Gem you are contained within with the ultimate seal 108 times and strap the Black Soul Gem and body to different rockets that are taking off, sending them in opposite directions: The body to the sun (to burn) and the soul to Charon (to be tortured by the Charon Aliens).

Against a Troll, I'm doing excellently. My hill.

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 06-22-2012, 04:42 PM
goldwynaut Offline

you forgot that by taking my mortal being away it will become impossible to harm me, right, i possess the charon aliens president and orders the hill on earth nuked, and later take a spaceship to the sun and throws myself unto it, the president of charon dies of course, but the black soul gem implanted in his spine dissolves and i am free, in the form of a flaming lavender town ghost

you have only made me unharmible and you have given me the ability to learn fire spells up to level 7, thanks *blast burns you*
Old 06-22-2012, 05:48 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

*Grins EVILLY*

I use a Black Soul Gem again. Because you're a wandering soul, I can just throw the soul Gem at you to capture you. I then shove the Soul Gem in a Dwemer Centurion, causing you extreme pain and forcing you to do whatever the CENTURION wants. Miserably, this isn't a battle you can win, as the Centurion is an AI construct, but the AI and the power source are separate units and you can't possess the construct regardless.

And the Charon Aliens don't have access to Uranium, so they can't build-or fire-a Nuke anyway. Silly.

My hill.

Scratch all that! I just claim the hill regardless because you can't move as a Black Soul gem, so you couldn't implant yourself in his spine! Or possess s**t. Canon wins.

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!

Last edited by Latio-Nytro; 06-22-2012 at 05:51 PM.
Old 06-22-2012, 06:00 PM
goldwynaut Offline

fool! then how can you explain the fact that i am here! and of course i can possess people now!

it wont be as easy to capture me as you think it will, i will just keep blocking the gem with a fire invoked protect, or i could simply dodge it, no problem as long as i remain uneffected by gravity!

i summon two claymores (forged from very compact, carbon heavy iron) and invoke them with fire, lifting them and attacking at grate speed is no problem, because i know telekinesis, i attack wit a such speed you barely get a chance to react before i knock the irium blade out of your hands and throws you off the hill. claim
Old 06-22-2012, 06:08 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

...OK, this undead s**t really HAS to end.

I call up Giratina, who eats you. Yes, Giratina eats souls, or at least can eat souls. He's a Ghost-Type. Sounds Logical. Get over it. My hill.

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 06-22-2012, 06:14 PM
goldwynaut Offline

HEHEHE! i now CONTROL giratina! giratinas power will come handy in my strategy for conquering the hill!

i banish you to the disortion world, and i banish giratina to the world of time, where he stays frozen forever. claim
Old 06-22-2012, 08:15 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

I unbanish myself and warp you to the world of time as well. You can't unbanish yourself because you have Giratina's forbidden essence.

It's my hill. You'd have to PHYSICALLY come and RIP ME OFF THIS HILL-oh. Wait. You're a non-physical Ghost.

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 06-22-2012, 09:57 PM
goldwynaut Offline

yes, i am, and because of that, i am not affected by what you meant then you say ´´time´´ in the world of time, time does not run linearly like in our world.

warping between relams is no problem for me by the way

i use telekinesis to rip you off the hill. claim
Old 06-23-2012, 12:05 AM
Latio-Nytro Offline

When I said 'physically,' I meant physically. With a body, as in. Specifically, the one you used to own, now burned in the sun. Mainly because...Well, I used some fingerprint locks of yours that were apparently invincible. Apparently, you were right. Said locks I attached to my legs and the hill, meaning you can't remove me as a Ghost. Only your body-not undead, not a lich, not anything like that, but your 100% organic and alive body-could unhinge the locks. Your telekinesis yanks me quite a bit, causing major discomforts, I will not deny, but kill me, nowhere near, and getting me out of the locks with that is a zero percent possibility.

Still my hill.

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 06-23-2012, 02:11 PM
goldwynaut Offline

oh, so you bolted yourself to the ground, good, then i wont need to worry about you anymore *throws a fireball at the lock soit melts and renders the locking mechanism useless, so you cant open it*

how am I supposed to get my OWN vitality back if it has been completely VAPORIZED by the sun itself?!
Old 06-23-2012, 02:40 PM
brandon_g Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to brandon_g Send a message via Skype™ to brandon_g

kicks goldwyanut in the nuts and than has reshiram fly him to the top of mount moon, therefor I claim hill.
I am Brandon, I have 1 goal as a pokemon trainer: To become the unbeatable unlike any other... I have already become the Champion of sinnoh... and am training currently in unova to beat the Champion their.
Old 06-23-2012, 02:59 PM
goldwynaut Offline

i am immune to physical attacks, and by the way, i ignited your foot, nearest body of water is one mile that way *points to west* claim
Old 06-24-2012, 01:48 AM
Latio-Nytro Offline

*The whole thing melts to the point where he's free*

As the both of you are fighting on Mount Moon and not the hill, I'll just sit tight, fortify a little, and keep the hill to myself.

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!