Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Trivia/Games

Trivia/Games Join in the Trivia games! Any trivia/games are accepted.

Old 08-11-2012, 08:26 PM
goldwynaut Offline

Default Re: King of the Hill

since you extincted deku flowers, you are sued by the Conservation center and the deku palace, you get a ticket on 30.000.000 gold and is forced to sell your magic bottles to pay. and you get punished by scolding. while you are busy hanging by your feet while slowly being lowered into a giant pot of boiling water, i claim the hill.

PUNISHMENT! PUNISHMENT! PUNISHMENT! PUNISHMENT!
Old 08-11-2012, 09:12 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

*Avalon steals the bottles back and walks into the 'punishment' center*

Avalon: *Eats Popcorn and grins as everyone flees, then cuts Latio-Nytro down afterwards*

Thank you, Avalon. Now then...I trick Caboose from Red Vs. Blue to come here and ally with you, and I managed to somehow message to him to NOT shoot you. He promptly murders you within three seconds and runs off, saying it was an accident, and never comes back.

MY HILL!!!

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 08-11-2012, 09:49 PM
goldwynaut Offline

as known, ninjas are immune to bullets, they are only very strong punches to them, you only managed to knock me over.

i give scyez the psycho drug, a drug that temporary turn the consumer into a psycho, out-of-their-mind lunatic killer, with temporal rabies. then i run like hell, the moment you let her out of the pokeball, you are instantly attacked by your own pokeman, so while you are unconscious, i throw you down the hill and claim it
Old 08-11-2012, 09:56 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

That's how many bullets he shot at you. He shot them via Assault Rifle, too, So he promptly shot off his whole clip at your knocked-over body. BUT ANYWAYS.

The only issue is Scyez was already an insane sociopathic killer, so this does the reverse effect and makes her so terribly sane that she can APPLY THE TROPE OF REALITY ENSURES TO DEFY YOUR AWESOME STAT AND YOUR ABILITIES AND HEADHSHOT YOU FOR THE INSTANT KILL.

Scyez (Sane): *Very professional tone* I currently do not care that you are a Ninja. In fact, it is quite stupid of you to be wearing all black, that's the traditional dress of a Theater Prop-moving...Ugh, the term escapes me. Ninja's were supposed to, oh I don't know, Blend in with crowds for assassinations? Regardless of that...*Picks up a Sniper Rifle and makes your head explode*

You REALLY have to be aware of who you use these kinds of things on. As for the temporary Ravies...I just give her a drug to counteract that.

*Psycho drug wears off* Scyez: Ooh, look, Gold doesn't have a head! Where'd it go? I wanna rip out his skull and beat him with it!

MY HILL!!!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 08-11-2012, 10:18 PM
Socratic Sarcasm Offline

Scyez (in a so totally completely unrelated incident) is blasted (along with her trainer as well as Latio) by C-4. My hill.

Also, who are Gear's Pokemon, Latio?

Old 08-11-2012, 10:21 PM
goldwynaut Offline

since you killed me, i am now a ninja zombie, since they dont feel pain and keeps going until there is literally nothing remaining of their bodies, you dont stand a chance, i use the Re-Dead choke hold on you while chewing ur brainz out. and chyez is no match for me, i just take your pokeball and unsummon her. MY HILL! *walks slowly around the hill with an expressionless look on my face while thinking of brains*
Old 08-11-2012, 10:31 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

I'm not revealing who they are just yet. Not too much of a spoiler, but still, I like suprises, and-admit it-so do you. Good suprises, I mean.

ANYWAYS. You know what they say about Zombies? I f*** them so many times they just stay down because they WISH they can die for real instead of feast on brains. I teleport you and I to the other side of the world, take out a Sawed-Off Shotgun and smile as you turn into a reddish paste on the ground-far, far away from the hill. I teleport back to said hill and Claim it.

MY HILL!!!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 08-11-2012, 10:47 PM
goldwynaut Offline

i cannot turn to the afterlife because of my blood thirstyness and hatred, so i come up with a plan, i possess the body of scyez so that i have a vessel in this world. the instant you let me out of the pokeball, you have to face a monster you cannot stand up to: SCYEZ, WITH NINJA SKILLS, i quickly defeat you using my new barbs and claim the hill, i also destroy the pokeball so that you cannot use it against me
Old 08-11-2012, 10:55 PM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba

*Yawns* Do I have to bring HER up again? I guess so. I call upon Flandre who, if you remember, is just as crazy as Scyez. Even though gold took control of Scyez's body, he didn't take control of her brain, so, Scyez is still partially in control. With the challenge of Flandre, Scyez takes control and starts attacking Flandre. I then bring back all of my friends I used in this little battle for supremacy for one super-mega-ultra-ultimate attack that blows everyone but me off. TEH METAL GEAR SNIVY CLAIMS HILL.

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)
Old 08-11-2012, 11:00 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Scyez: *Overwhealms Gold and shoves his soul out of her body*

*Gives Gold another body, same as his old one*

Poor Gold, having to share thoughts with SCYEZ. Gold had no hope of preserving sanity whatsoever. It's really a shame.

Regardless of that, I just shove a boot into MGS's stomach, and he has to go into HosPITol to have it repaired.

MY HILL!!!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 08-11-2012, 11:02 PM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba

Haaaaaaavvvvvveeeeeeeee you met Ted? You talk to Ted for a long time while I come from the hosPITol and claim the hill.
Spoiler:
Stupid...sun god, whatever your name is.

Links
Code:
Old 08-11-2012, 11:09 PM
goldwynaut Offline

it not easy to drive away an evil spirit, you need to do an advanced exorcism, something that i am not up for right now, and for schyezes spirit, i trap it inside a horcrux and hide it somewhere you cant find it. the reason i need to keep schyez body in possession is to use it against you, you see, now you cannot hurt me, as killing me would mean killing schyez, as she would have nowhere to return to if you should happen to find the horcrux and release her soul, so while you cannot figure out if you should attack me or not, i punch you in the chin with my barb and claim the hill
Old 08-11-2012, 11:12 PM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Found it!!! I release Flandre's and Scyez's spirit unto my own. (OH GOD, WHAT HAVE I DONE?) I become this ultra insane persona who controls the abilities of both Scyez and Flandre. Because I am now 210% insane, I destroy everything in sight. Because gold doesn't want to become a pile of ashes, he flees the hill. MY HILL. HTTF(OE*Y T(OH@$)*UY$(#O!!!

Links
Code:
Old 08-11-2012, 11:23 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Scyez basically ignores all laws of reality to do what she pleases. ALL OF THEM. Even the ones we make up. So she escapes the body of MGS, immediately comes back to her own body (with Gold still in it), and makes Gold go so crazy from sharing thoughts with HER, he leaves her body of his own accord, and finds the body I made him cozy (though that fixes his mind). Scyez then delivers on the promise of Ripping Gold's skull out and hitting him with it, and does so, while he's still alive, and puts it back in and kicks him until he is unconsious. Then I trap him in the Distortion World, where any of his beneficial deal(s) with Giratina has(/have) now officially expired, if there were any. Any deal that puts you on the bad end of things...That's not gone.

As for MGS? I just shove a bomb down his throat and watch as he's carted off to the HosPITol.

MY HILL!!!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 08-11-2012, 11:28 PM
goldwynaut Offline

i cannot just flee, i have nowhere to go to because latio brutally and sadisticly murdered me, did you even read his post? he turned me into a pit of blood, and just then i was getting used to being a lucario, well then, i stash MGS,s soul into scyez and possess him instead, just before Tha lazor is about to hit the hill, so MGS ends up getting pwnd himself while i live on in the body of MGS. i claim the immortal hill