Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Trivia/Games

Trivia/Games Join in the Trivia games! Any trivia/games are accepted.

Old 08-24-2012, 11:29 PM
goldwynaut Offline

Default Re: King of the Hill

but this time, i aimed at your fingers, i used a new metal fusion beyblade (the one with the metal ring) to stun your fingers, therefore, you are unable to lift anything with your right hand, and since the tree requires you to use both hands, you fail. i serve a couple of quick blows and claim the hill
Old 08-24-2012, 11:35 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

I didn't use my hands, I used the OCEAN to throw it (it dragged the tree in and all). Magic, and all that. I also must note that is the equivleant of a Shurikan+1. That does 5 damage. I recover from the arm paralysis with a simple Paralyze Heal (that's the full name).

Sorry, no cigar. Also, I set the sand under you on fire. Can somebody say 'burn damage?!'

MY HILL!!!

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 08-24-2012, 11:40 PM
goldwynaut Offline

i walk away from the plot of grass you set on fire, 5 damage done.

i select the BottleRocket from the inventory and send it at you, can somebody say EXPLOSION DAMAGE?
Old 08-24-2012, 11:46 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Can someone say 'I survived with plenty of health and kept the hill?' I sure can! Mainly because I actually did.

MY HILL!!!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 08-24-2012, 11:51 PM
goldwynaut Offline

can someone say ´a critical hit?´
Old 08-25-2012, 12:09 AM
Latio-Nytro Offline

I still survived. Critical hits do not mean instant death. I wear a helmet and a cup at all times, as well (critical hits require hits to critical locations, like in Borderlands). And I heal myself.

Also, thanks for the 5-posts-in-a-row hill-holding streak you gave me because you didn't even bother claiming the hill. Yes, your posts count for that.

MY HILL!!!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 08-25-2012, 12:56 AM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba

I tell you to tell me this...list all the numbers in Pi. Since Pi is infinite, you never stop speaking terms that hurt my brain, so I wear headphones and listen to U.N. Owen Was Her?! Also, I claim the hill.

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)
Old 08-25-2012, 02:33 AM
Latio-Nytro Offline

I speak up so loudly it tones out your music, and your brain crashes from listening to me say the digits of Pi. As I can no longer list the numbers, as those are all that were discovered, I give up and claim the hill.

MY HILL!!!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 08-25-2012, 04:13 AM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba

Me throw water at Latio. Latio melt. Me claim hill.

Links
Code:
Old 08-25-2012, 11:17 AM
goldwynaut Offline

ME SPEAK IN BIG ALL CAPS AND BLOOD TEXT WITH SHINY COLOR! ME CLAIM HILL

me write this so server dont reset caps
Old 08-25-2012, 11:46 AM
Latio-Nytro Offline

*Latio recovers HP with Water Absorb!*

Yhea...No, I'm not melting anytime soon, MGS.

*Latio uses Hydro Oblitheration on goldwynaut! It's Super Effective! Gold is Knocked Out!*

And...The rest is obvious. MY HILL!!!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 08-25-2012, 05:15 PM
brandon_g Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to brandon_g Send a message via Skype™ to brandon_g

Me claim the hill cause i am tired of latio and gold having all the fun... my cops get our drills and dig our way up grab our baisc pokemon and go to the pokemon leader of unova, and sinnoh, and johto and get a few legendary pokemon get the pokemon professors together to help protect the hill a few good citizens argee to also help and have really strong pokemon, and I punch latio in his face and he drops my skipp reshiram, dialga and zekram and drops to thew ground and crys, the cops have 2 legendarys again I rebuild 3 domes that are agaiun industrcable, and I have tall grass grown in every 15 streps so wild pokemon will battle yiou if you dare to try and evade us and we also stocked up on supplies so we battle each other to get stronger for any enemy attacks, and we have 5 police officers and 1 champion come and bring us more supplies eniough to last 3 months of consitent battling, and we bought a pokemonm healing machine and compugter that will only work with my dna, and a computer system that needs my dna to work as well, and uin that computer system is over 90 different types of rare pokmon levels 45 and up and 19 lengendarys levels 55 and up. BEAT THAT and as a added we have a whole army of kids and regular poeple that need battling before you get to us champions police officers and professors at the top... and you must battle us if you wish to claim the hill and you must win... no other method will work as we have top notch security system that will knock you out automaticlly if you do anything else and that system is unstoppable. there i win.
I am Brandon, I have 1 goal as a pokemon trainer: To become the unbeatable unlike any other... I have already become the Champion of sinnoh... and am training currently in unova to beat the Champion their.
Old 08-25-2012, 07:10 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

TROLLING!!! HILL DOES NOT LIKE TROLLING. HILL IS F***ING UNSTOPPABLE BEAST THAT DOES NOT CARE FOR YOU, AND F***S YOU AND ALL YOUR DEFENSES.

Really, I can FLICK YOUR NOSE to claim the hill, Brandon. I CAN. I just don't so I don't look like a troll for doing too little. Please don't troll by thinking there's an ultimate solution. THERE IS NOT A WAY TO STOP ME FROM CLAIMING THIS HILL NO MATTER WHAT YOU DEVISE.

If that doesn't convince you that you should just try simpler tactics rather than complete domination and invincibility...Well, you burrowed UP from the CORE OF THE EARTH, so 'Up' could be any direction, meaning you could be anywhere BUT the hill, because you can't tunnel through the hill on account of the fact it's invincible and can't be digged through like that. I could leave the hill physically, so the whole punching thing isn't unreasonable...Though, your former Pokmeon run off with their PokeBalls and rejoin me because they don't like you anymore. As for everything else, well, again, you're nowhere near the hill.

AND IF THAT FAILS, I first compromise your security system by being a Reality warper and having no limits whatsoever as to what I can do. Your domes are no longer indestructible, so just in case things go sour, I get all of my allies to kick your a** instead. I battle everyone else in the domes and win, non-stop, with exactly 1 Pokemon (used-I've got a party of six like everyone else in their right mind). Those battled are long gone, out of fear or shame. I use Repels, and when I run out I capture the Pokemon being thrown my way with Quick Balls (one's shiny!). I find one of your hairs lying on the ground to access the healing machines and your Box system, and take all your potential replacement Mons. After this, I face off you, brandon_g, probably using your original Team. My Pokemon that I was using? Rhyperior. Level 100. Quick Claw, and the highest speed stat a Rhyperior could ever achieve, ever. It can realistically OHKO your original Team (all having a weakness to either Ground, Rock, or Both) And I know you're using them. They return to me out of kindness, too, before the fight starts.

And if you weren't, then they were in the Box. Or betrayed you the instant you let them out. Really, they're rejoining me this post, screw you.

You may have noticed that I had THREE ways to counter you. They all work to claim the hill, so I could have just stuck with the capped text at the top. I'm only providing alterantes just to screw with you so you STOP. DOING. IT.

MY!!!!!!!!! HILL!!!!!!!!!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!

Last edited by Latio-Nytro; 08-25-2012 at 07:13 PM.
Old 08-25-2012, 07:51 PM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Look, buddy, I'm just gonna take the hill...I mean Venusaur. I spin two Yu-Gi-Oh! cards and make Latio go insane. I then proceed to claim the hill while he goes to the hosPITol.

Links
Code:
Old 08-25-2012, 08:48 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

See, brandon_g? THAT IS HOW YOU DO IT. Something that simple can do it, not that needlessly complicated...THING.

Anyways, I spin TEN cards, one per finger, after my trip to the HosPITol, which drives MGS even more insane, back to that 210% Crazy as before (without all that power), and the HosPITol workers take him there for mental therapy.

MY HILL!!!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!