Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 01-06-2012, 05:46 AM
Max0596 Offline

Send a message via MSN to Max0596
Default Re: [SU/DS][All Inclusive] Perfectworld Phase One

I'll make a pot of gold later. Sara won't actually come in until after the free ru- why dosen't she just tell you?

"This is a socialization period. I'm giving you subjects a gratituous amount of time, so you better be happy. Just...go to the mysterious and plain-looking city. Nothing to see there. Seriously. The houses are pure white with flat rooves and they're seriously a blok of concrete. The doors are just for show. Some people might think that's a waste of currency, but I think it's for the best. Since I know at least one of you has lazers. And let's face it; Lazers blow up buildings all the time. What I'm saying is I'd rather purchase a $410483 slab of concrete and slap a door on it then buy actual houses for a fraction of the cost. And I wouldn't call my sword massive- it's quite practical and suprisingly light."

Well, we learned one thing today, and it's that Sara tends to ramble. Yay.

You know what? Let's play a game. Sometime during the course of this Free Run, I'll hide a gold pot in one of my posts. Could be anywhere. I'll limit it to the Role Play section though. Happy hunting. Prize will be announced when someone finds it and screencaps it, then posts the cap on here. Wew.

|||||||||||||||Enjoy the moment!
|||||||||||||||I take requests...if you want stuff, I mean...
Old 01-06-2012, 10:50 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

Oh no, LAZORS. XD

Sky: *glares* Don't. Even. Think about it.

Anna: ...Mm?

Shenz: Skyyyyyyyyyyyy! *flyingtackles out of nowhere*

Sky: Wha-- *tackled*

You're giving Layton a shot? Haha, prepare for the most illogical, brain-frying situations ever, because for a series about logic and puzzle solving, it's a miracle how Layton figures anything out in the series. As for Dragon Quest, lemme guess, it's about a quest for dragons. Unless the title is as misleading as Final Fantasy. XD

...*busts out laughing* My dad is still searching for that pot ot gold... Sorry, couldn't help that joke, thoungh no one is going to get it at all unless Chibi somehow shows up here, and she won't--it's a joke we all make about where I live.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 01-06-2012, 08:04 PM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

Aarilyn: Hmm... sounds perfect for target practice >:3

Okay, then, I guess that clears it. I'll be sure to come up with something. I assume that there's really no one there but the new recruits, ci?

LoL, sounds like fun, Winter! xD brain-meltage! :D

And Yay! :D A game! With a pot of gold! ... did you already collect our entry fees? x)

Old 01-06-2012, 10:31 PM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
LOLOLOL xD

I see what you did there... ;D

But anyway, cool! Free-run time! :D

... Um... but what should I do? xD I've kinda been waiting for a post from you, Max--you know, to kind of lead us into this next situation? Wasn't Sara waiting for all the charries? :o Meh, I guess if all else fails, I can result to tormenting folks with lazahs xD

Oh, btw, thanks for the recommendations, everybody! :D I actually wanna try out those Professor Layton games. They look fun! ^^ Oh, but Grassy--what's Dragon Quest about? :o

And sorry my post is scatter-brained, but that's what happens when I can't keep up with everything cuz of school ^^' But until next time... I'm going to look for that pot of gold. That. Isn't. There. MAX Y U SET UP MY HOPES LIKE THAT D:
So that dork comment cost me Skittles. IT WAS WORTH IT XD

Dragon Quest...Uh...Heck if I know. I play a side game of it. From what I DO know, however, it generally involves saving the world from a great evil, with the help of a god (Emprea, methinks?). In general, yes Winter, it is a misleading name.

Although there ARE dragons in it, including a race called...Geh..."Dragovians", I think, that are half-dragon. I have never been able to synthesize the "Dragovian Lord" in my Monster game.

Dragon Quest Monsters Joker is about a monster competition. The first involves the Incarnus, who is trying to stop dark matter from pouring into the world (Winter, this is the idea for my failed Distant World RP). The second, while I have not beaten it, is about a tournament (also present and major in the first) but you crash land on an island, and have to unravel the mysteries within. No Incarnus, but you can get it later.

And the monsters finally have shading, huzzah! Now my Abyss Diver dragon doesn't look like a bright purple plesiosaur, it is a dull, slightly mossy purple plesiosaur! :D (FYI, Fang destroys EVERYTHING)
Old 01-07-2012, 01:33 AM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

Lorenzo: Yay, let's get this party started! :D

Pot of gold, eh? Nice idea ^^

I'll probably get something up over the weekend, but I don't really want to go first ^^'

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 01-07-2012, 01:43 AM
Winter Offline

Yes, in spite the brain-meltage, it's a fun series, though be prepared to pull out a cheat site because some of those puzzles are RIDICULOUS.

Square makes Dragon Quest, I believe, so it would make sense they'd own multiple confusing titles. The World Ends With You has nothing to do with the world ending...though at least it's based on a reference made in-game...

You don't have to, Eternal--I'm working on mine right now.

...And then I really need to get a move-on with typing up chapters for Perfectionism, I'm running out of chapters already done to post on FFNet and I have some written chapters I really wanna type.

Old 01-07-2012, 06:00 AM
Max0596 Offline

HOLY POSTS.

There is nobody in the village as of now, unless one of you sneaked in there when I wasn't looking.

And Winter...SPOILER TIME IT IS.
Spoiler:
Actually, Hanekoma(Think that's how you spell it X3)says the title exactly when talking about one of the main themes of the story, opening up to people. What I got from it is: "The world inside you ends with yourself. If you open yourself up to people, your world will grow. If you don't, your world will end." OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. I'm so tired, and I haven't played through TWEWY in a while(5 months o.o). The title could also mean the world as they know it(they being Shiki, Beat, and Neku) ends or survives with their own actions. Time to start up TWEWY again. ERASE THE DATA!

Old 01-07-2012, 06:11 AM
Winter Offline

Um, did you see my post, Max? Unless we're talking about some other village/town, Sky and Shenz made it there.

And that's my point. It has nothing to do with the world actually ending and you being the cause, but it's referenced in that line, which....um, you botched quite a bit. XD I specifically remember him just flat out saying "The world ends with you," then follows up with something about expanding horizons, unless you have a different language version or something.

Wouldn't it be easier to look up a game script? There's lots of game scripts up on GameFAQs--referencing a CoM one for a fanfic atm.

Old 01-07-2012, 06:22 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

My charries are in da village, now :D

Also, I like pie :3

Say, do you have a link, Winter? I want to read about a Perfectionistic Namine xD

And can I put this in?

Spoiler:

Perhaps it was called The World Ends with you because the Composer's decision on whether or not to destroy Shibuya was hinged on you, the player playing Neku, and how you did in the Game.

Old 01-07-2012, 06:30 AM
Winter Offline

Ha! Found it! ...and I can't copy/paste atm...dangit.

Like I said, can't copy/paste atm, but if you decide to not be lazy, just author search Winter 'neechan and I ought to come right up, it's Perfectionism.

As for your theory, I kinda thought about that too, but still... Eh, why overanalyze an amazing game?

Old 01-07-2012, 11:43 PM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron

Geez, and I thought I analyzed the hell out of Sonic Games...I try to rationalize them, but then again, when the main character is a blue talking hedgehog that runs faster than the speed of sound (they say he runs at Mach 1, but boosting in the game, the checkpoints measure you speed. I believe the max in Unleashed was like, 2000+ MPH. Mach 1 is around 782 MPH. I myself breached 1000 MPH XD), it seems pointless.

...BUT I DO IT ANYWAY. Hence why my characters, I try to be a little rational.

I should post X3
Old 01-08-2012, 06:29 AM
Max0596 Offline

Winter, I never checked before your characters...tackled eachother into the village X3

As for my chars, they'll make it there soon enough.

Yeah, let's just agree to disagree. The main point is this; play TWEWY. Even if you beat it before.

:3 I haven't placed the Golden Pot yet, if that's what you were wondering.

By the way, I've already collected your entrance fees. *chuckle*

Old 01-11-2012, 09:14 PM
Max0596 Offline

Sorry for the double post, but it must be said.

Golden pot has been hidden. Have fun hunting. Remember, it's only in the RP section. Somewhere, in the vastness of SPAAAAA- I mean...the vastness of PE2K's RP section. Yup.

Two days left for the Free Run!

your entry fees were as follows:

Grassy_Aggron-The Skittles you lost for calling me a dork.
Winter_Cherry-Your...umm...dumbapples.
Carmander009-Your pie.
Eternal Moonlight-Your collection of Disney avatars and sigs.
haybalebarn-I dunno that much about you, so you lose your bale of hay. >:D
Latisblings-Almost forgot about you ther, sneaky- MAX! Yeah, yeah. You lose your...umm...uhhhh...well...err...yellow latios. Or is that a Latias? Whatever.
narphoenix-...memories...?
Metal Sonic-Portal knowledge.

Old 01-11-2012, 09:50 PM
Winter Offline

What?! No, not my dumbapples! Banora burnt down, you can't get those anymore!

Rei: Then why is it Genesis is still walking around with one that he talks to like that guy in Hamlet talks to the skull. And that aside, Banora didn't burn down, remember? It got bombed.

Because Genesis is freaky. That's why. Amazing, but freaky.

Rei: Genesis is nice... He carried me everywhere because I'm uncoordinated. :)

You have no idea the amount of time Rufus spends explaining to people why his bodyguard is a tiny girl with no self-confidence and/or coordination to the point you can't walk three feet without tripping, Rei. XD

Old 01-11-2012, 10:20 PM
haybalebarn Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to haybalebarn

Oh noes! Not my hay! D: Now what am I gonna fill my barn with? Hmm, maybe gold, if I have time to find it. >looks at jam packed schedule filled with homework and exams< Looks like my barn will have to go empty. Oh well.

;)