Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing » Author's Corner

Author's Corner Share your ideas with other members and come here for helpful writing tips.

Old 12-27-2011, 02:04 AM
Redlark Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Redlark
Default Re: DEADLIEST FANFIC WARRIOR! (Promo and Discussion Thread)

Quote:
Grassy_Aggron Classic Sonic has no chance, honestly. But Modern does. Flash has more muscle in the arms, but Sonic has a stubbornness that is unmatched by any but Azelf (the Being of Willpower, ironically XD).
Sadly you're correct. Classic has absolutely no chance in heck. The versions I'm using for this fight are as stated.

The most modern Sonic (which includes any manga or anime perks), which means homing spin dash, punches, kicks, anything from brawl (lol), and the ability to turn into Super Sonic at least once during the fight (for roughly one minute, tops).

For the Flash, I'm using Barry Allen. Only because he seems to be the most "classic," but formidable Flash people are acquainted with. More notably because of the recent cartoons, too.

Both are fast, but what Sonic lacks in speed in comparison to the Flash is, kind of like what you stated, his stubbornness. Sonic has more "natural" abilities, like his spin dash, claws, reflexes; which will probably cause a problem when the Flash is even trying to lay a finger on his quills during a spin.

This was an interesting fight to write and calculate, by far. I think y'all will enjoy it when I'm finally ready to post.
Old 12-27-2011, 02:37 AM
Sheepat Offline

I like no nothing about DC, just marvel

Anyways, on topic of Sonic Vs. Flash. Sonic has the spines that rip through Mario. I honestly think Sonic could win.

As I said, though, I don't know much about the Flash, only that he's fast.
Old 12-27-2011, 07:30 AM
Redlark Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Redlark

Quote:
Sheepat - Anyways, on topic of Sonic Vs. Flash. Sonic has the spines that rip through Mario.
*Ick*

Yeah--that's one of the reasons why I don't like the idea of Sonic vs. Mario. It's wanted, but the odds are just really heavy on Sonic's side. There'd have to be a lot of things given to Mario (items and power ups) to even the fight out to be presentable. Mario's just a little too slow... But I think it'd be a fun fight to watch, but going over the facts, the stats at the end would be unbearable.

But the Flash, even though as a fighter, there's not a lot to him other than a really really fast guy. He does have a few good qualites:

* The Flash is so fast that he can turn off the light and get in bed before the room gets dark.
* The Flash is so fast that he bought all the 52 issues at once.
* The Flash is so fast, he´s drunk before you even pour wine in his glass.
* The Flash is so fast, when he plays basketball, the ball gets dribbled into China!
* The Flash is so fast, he counted to infinity- twice!
* The Flash is so fast, he catches his OWN COLD.
* The Flash is so fast, it only takes him four years to run a full circle around your mama... wrong joke...

. . .

*Sigh*... sorry. I found those while researching the Flash and thought they were funny at some point. But in retrospect, I now regret the whole matter. I sincerely apologize for any brain cells lost.

The Flash is so fast that his new jokes were funny yesterday. lol.

Last edited by Redlark; 12-27-2011 at 07:36 AM. Reason: Lol, messed up my train of thought
Old 12-31-2011, 02:16 PM
most duded Offline

well honestly, sonic, with his brawl moves, could pwn flash. i mean think about it

Old 12-31-2011, 02:41 PM
Socratic Sarcasm Offline

Sonic beats Flash. Flash is slightly faster, but Sonic is more durable.

Samus beats Boba Fett, at least most of the time. She's agile and has faced thing Boba has not. She can has Omega Beamz.

Old 01-01-2012, 09:19 PM
most duded Offline

dou

Old 01-06-2012, 06:39 PM
Mawile-Danmaku Offline

Well, Samus's armor and weapons seem to be of a higher grade than Boba's, and Samus can jump and manuvuer faster than him.

Hey, I have an idea: characters from 9 (the movie) VS. Ant-Man and Wasp. THAT would be interesting.
Old 01-07-2012, 02:31 PM
most duded Offline

snake v. sonic. both new in brawl, brawl it out. and when can we actually read the comic

Old 01-09-2012, 02:32 AM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

Sonic vs Flash? Really? Flash makes light look slow. Sonic has no chance in hell.

In the second picture, the Flash picks up every single person living in a city and dumps them 35 miles away... and does it all AFTER the nuclear bomb has begun detonating.

A quick calculation, assuming Flash traveled in a straight line (to be conservative) and carried 2 people on each trip, comes out to 1/(0.00001*10^-6*C/266,000*52,500)=4.658*10^12. So, 4.5 trillion times the speed of light.

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."
Dali: "You're right. Let's take some cats and splash them with water."

Last edited by Lusankya; 01-09-2012 at 02:34 AM.
Old 01-09-2012, 03:33 AM
Blood Red Lucario Offline

Send a message via AIM to Blood Red Lucario Send a message via Yahoo to Blood Red Lucario

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lusankya View Post
Sonic vs Flash? Really? Flash makes light look slow. Sonic has no chance in hell.

In the second picture, the Flash picks up every single person living in a city and dumps them 35 miles away... and does it all AFTER the nuclear bomb has begun detonating.

A quick calculation, assuming Flash traveled in a straight line (to be conservative) and carried 2 people on each trip, comes out to 1/(0.00001*10^-6*C/266,000*52,500)=4.658*10^12. So, 4.5 trillion times the speed of light.
Lets not forget Flash can also prevent his own death and has several times. The Flash is #2 in the DC universe of over powered nonsense.

Absol Hatches: 27 Level 100: 312

All credit goes to Knightblazer
URPG

Last edited by Blood Red Lucario; 01-09-2012 at 03:38 AM.
Old 01-12-2012, 03:19 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron

Maybe Lus, but imagine going that fast into a buzz saw, which Sonic can and is, essentially. That will hurt like...Like...Yeesh. Don't get me started. There is no question Flash is faster than Sonic (something that would probably drive the blue blur mad), but Sonic has more abilities than Flash at his disposal.

Flash has died, huh? Sonic hasn't. Not counting '06, which wrote itself out of continuity AND was a terrible death anyhow. Cheap...

So, honestly, I would say it's an even match. It'd come down to who can last longer.

...*Imagines Flash playing soccer with Sonic as the ball* ...Something tells me Sonic would find it a riot to be the soccer ball. Always struck me as the type...Lol. "Look! I'm on a roll!"

And everyone will groan.

@ redlark - Sonic doesn't have claws, unless you count his werehog form. He does have fangs, but they are nothing compared to Shadow XD He's Mr. FluffyFang. ...Now excuse me while I try to avoid being killed by said hedgehog. *Runs off*

And yes - Samus will win against Boba. More artillery, a better suit, faced off against...THINGS...And also, if all else fails, the feminine charm :D

Last edited by Grassy_Aggron; 01-12-2012 at 03:23 AM.
Old 01-12-2012, 04:51 AM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grassy_Aggron View Post
Maybe Lus, but imagine going that fast into a buzz saw, which Sonic can and is, essentially. That will hurt like...Like...Yeesh. Don't get me started. There is no question Flash is faster than Sonic (something that would probably drive the blue blur mad), but Sonic has more abilities than Flash at his disposal.=
Sonic won't have time to curl up before he gets hit 10923579823 times by fists moving at the speed of light

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."
Dali: "You're right. Let's take some cats and splash them with water."
Old 01-12-2012, 09:07 PM
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lusankya View Post

I believe I have had a relationship last that long.
Old 01-19-2012, 10:51 PM
most duded Offline

guys, sonic has evolved so much and is more populer. theres a reason hes better liked

Old 01-19-2012, 10:51 PM
most duded Offline

guys, sonic has evolved so much and is more populer. theres a reason hes better liked