Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 12-03-2011, 07:03 PM
Wile E Coyote Offline

Default Strange Worlds Meet Stranger People (Marvel / Pokemon Crossover)

When Doom Threatens

*Image does not belong to me. Credit to Racuun of deviantArt

New York.
Present day

New York. One of the busiest cities on the face of the Earth. The city that never sleeps. The city of eternal lights on the East Coast.

Somehow, a host city of many superheroes and super villains. A city that is constantly threatened. Alien invasions, buildings torn down by super-combat, even the face of the world about to be wiped out by the largest forces in the universe. Yet so many people go about their daily lives. So many people just willing to scream falling from a skyscraper. Heroes and villains alike make life interesting.

However, all is not always well. There is a disturbance in the forces that fight between good and evil. Evil is about to mess up the threads that hold together space and time.

Dr. Doom, the usual suspect in meddling with universal laws of physics, had built an enormous weapon. Having organized the minor villains of New York to keep the heroes off his tracks, he finished a weapon. Using an old radioactive meteorite as power, he designed a turret that was supposed to transport all of the heroes onto a far off planet. Little did he know that he was actually about to be incredibly successful. Having fired the ray, all the heroes AND villains from New York City were transported to a strange world.

A world with mighty continents like Kanto, Hoenn, Johto, Sinnoh, and Unova.

The pokemon world.

Marvel meets Pokemon.

Plot Basics

Marvel superheroes and villains have been transported away to Kanto (to start). Normal trainers will find the heroes and villains difficult to trust, and be afraid of their strange pokemon-like powers. Superheroes and villains will have to decide between fighting against the pokemon and each other, or making unlikely alliances to achieve a common goal.

To avoid strange power balances, superhero powers will have to be reduced a little. Pokemon will at least have a good chance at hurting heroes. Neither side will be able to clearly win against the other (at least that's my goal).

Homegrown heroes are also welcome, and if you're going to use one from canon, try and make sure to nail their personalities correctly. Hulk probably won't be picking daisies for fun, and Tony Stark will definitely be craving some alcohol after a long enough time.

Rules
  • My decisions are final. Sorry if we have different views, but this is MY story idea.
  • No Flaming, G-Modding, etc. (PE2K Forum Rules, basically)
  • Keep it PG. If you guys REALLY want to step beyond those lines, please consult me first.
  • Remember to have fun! :D

Sign-Up Sheet Format

Super Heroes/Villains
Code:
Hero Name:
Secret Identity:
Personality: - A simple paragraph or two.  Explain what your family did on the Old Earth, and what skills you can contribute for the future
Appearance: - This should be a no-brainer.  Just the basics.
Powers: - Any powers of special abilities they can use.  Incredible proficiencies of any kind should be included here too.
Other: - Anything you feel that I might have missed
Pokemon Trainers
Code:
Name:
Personality: - A simple paragraph or two.  Explain what your family did on the Old Earth, and what skills you can contribute for the future
Appearance: - This should be a no-brainer.  Just the basics.
Pokemon: - Up to 6, no legendaries
Other: - Anything you feel that I might have missed