Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.

Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2012, 06:45 PM
Master Aqua Offline

Send a message via AIM to Master Aqua Send a message via MSN to Master Aqua
Default Re: The Laughing Man's Society: Legacy Edition:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unreal Shadow Tracker View Post
in this gen a fighting, steel or ground weakness are all death. plus with ground you have a water and grass weakness....not looking so good for rock pokemon being a real option
Tyrana"frikin"tar lol. Tbh the big boom to fighting types is the main issue for any steel types, Game Freak when too far in nerfing the psychic and steel type, they have wound up being rather pathetic compared to rby and gs. Tyranitar is such an awesome diverse mon his crippling flaws of his typing can be over looked.

My post was never to promote rock type use in 5th gen, but rather how can we put right a huge imbalnce in the force
Old 01-08-2012, 07:07 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanitas View Post
Tyrana"frikin"tar lol. Tbh the big boom to fighting types is the main issue for any steel types, Game Freak when too far in nerfing the psychic and steel type, they have wound up being rather pathetic compared to rby and gs. Tyranitar is such an awesome diverse mon his crippling flaws of his typing can be over looked.

My post was never to promote rock type use in 5th gen, but rather how can we put right a huge imbalnce in the force
ttar is okay

also im not sure you can fix it

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 01-08-2012, 10:05 PM
Master Aqua Offline

oh no, it's not my intention to go out on a leg, to literly fix the rock type. I am just theorising how to solve the issue if iwere to give apure rock type, x type what would be best suitd under ideal/realistic curcimstances.
Old 01-09-2012, 01:59 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
oh no, it's not my intention to go out on a leg, to literly fix the rock type. I am just theorising how to solve the issue if iwere to give apure rock type, x type what would be best suitd under ideal/realistic curcimstances.
makes perfect sense man. so do you have a team ready for wars

Old 01-09-2012, 08:35 PM
Master Aqua Offline

Yes indeed, have quite a few, most them i juast like to muck around with these day's. Althrough I can take thing's seriously now if need be, hopefully. I am altering my metabolism, so my body has no choice to divert the majority of it's Carbohydrate recourses to the brain in addition to the kentones produced as a by product of fat metabolism. My brain is super charged energy wise, so long as I can keep my cool and hydrated, it should be at my full disposal for problem solving.

Neat no?

Also I saw the new smog, rather lack luster this time round if you ask me and they are silly for publishing the alakazam uu artical, but at least that ou team they posted looks awsome, so naturally I am testing it out. but for now I am off to enjoy my new ps3 and the new games I downloaded for it.
Old 01-10-2012, 12:21 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Yes indeed, have quite a few, most them i juast like to muck around with these day's. Althrough I can take thing's seriously now if need be, hopefully. I am altering my metabolism, so my body has no choice to divert the majority of it's Carbohydrate recourses to the brain in addition to the kentones produced as a by product of fat metabolism. My brain is super charged energy wise, so long as I can keep my cool and hydrated, it should be at my full disposal for problem solving.

Neat no?

Also I saw the new smog, rather lack luster this time round if you ask me and they are silly for publishing the alakazam uu artical, but at least that ou team they posted looks awsome, so naturally I am testing it out. but for now I am off to enjoy my new ps3 and the new games I downloaded for it.
i havent checked on any of the new sets

Old 01-10-2012, 03:20 PM
Nemmz Offline

Send a message via AIM to Nemmz Send a message via MSN to Nemmz Send a message via Yahoo to Nemmz

Hello, I was invited by The Shadow Tracker to join as a battler/breeder!

Depending on how serious you are, I can breed you anything, be it legit or hacked. You need just specify what you need and it shall be yours, within reason of course.
Black: 5071 5094 9319 Hit me up if you want a trade/battle!
Old 01-10-2012, 03:24 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemmz View Post
Hello, I was invited by The Shadow Tracker to join as a battler/breeder!

Depending on how serious you are, I can breed you anything, be it legit or hacked. You need just specify what you need and it shall be yours, within reason of course.
if you could fill this out that would be cool

-Name:
-Preferred Name:
-Reason For Joining:
-Greatest Pokemon Related Achievement:
-Time Zone GMT Format:
-Available Platforms (ex: Wifi/Shoddy/PO):
-Any Other Noteworthy Details about yourself:

So do you poksav and rng breed then ?

Old 01-10-2012, 05:54 PM
Nemmz Offline

Send a message via AIM to Nemmz Send a message via MSN to Nemmz Send a message via Yahoo to Nemmz

-Name: Jana
-Preferred Name: Nemmy/Nemmz
-Reason For Joining: Was invited by The Shadow Tracker, and this seems like a neat clan.
-Greatest Pokemon Related Achievement: I bread every breed-able Pokemon in 4th gen, now slowly working towards that goal in 5th.
-Time Zone GMT Format: Eastern Time. (US&Canada)
-Available Platforms (ex: Wifi/Shoddy/PO): Wi-fi on DSi, 3DS and Wii (Pokemon Battle Rev), haven't tried Shoddy or PO yet though I can learn them quickly if needed. (hope that's what you meant.)
-Any Other Noteworthy Details about yourself: College art student, during school hours my online availability may be limited, best to add me to a chat client to get stuff done if you need me. I'm always online but don't always have time to surf online.

I do have Pokesav and yes I do RNG breed, though the RNG breeding costs more since it's a b&$% to do.

Last edited by Nemmz; 01-10-2012 at 05:55 PM. Reason: missed something.
Old 01-10-2012, 06:26 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
-Name: Jana
-Preferred Name: Nemmy/Nemmz
-Reason For Joining: Was invited by The Shadow Tracker, and this seems like a neat clan.
-Greatest Pokemon Related Achievement: I bread every breed-able Pokemon in 4th gen, now slowly working towards that goal in 5th.
-Time Zone GMT Format: Eastern Time. (US&Canada)
-Available Platforms (ex: Wifi/Shoddy/PO): Wi-fi on DSi, 3DS and Wii (Pokemon Battle Rev), haven't tried Shoddy or PO yet though I can learn them quickly if needed. (hope that's what you meant.)
-Any Other Noteworthy Details about yourself: College art student, during school hours my online availability may be limited, best to add me to a chat client to get stuff done if you need me. I'm always online but don't always have time to surf online.

I do have Pokesav and yes I do RNG breed, though the RNG breeding costs more since it's a b&$% to do.
makes sense, well im glad to have you join the clan. As far as battling goes, how often do you battle ?

Old 01-10-2012, 06:45 PM
Nemmz Offline

I battle whenever someone challenges me. Which is hardly ever these days so I waste my time thinking up awesome combinations to kick some Uber user's teams with UU and NV Pokemon. Not a huge fan of the top 30 bandwagon. I find it destroys what Pokemon's all about. Sort of why I'm slowly drifting away from Smogon forums. You would not believe how far up their butts those people's sticks go. Oh man..
Old 01-10-2012, 07:12 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
I battle whenever someone challenges me. Which is hardly ever these days so I waste my time thinking up awesome combinations to kick some Uber user's teams with UU and NV Pokemon. Not a huge fan of the top 30 bandwagon. I find it destroys what Pokemon's all about. Sort of why I'm slowly drifting away from Smogon forums. You would not believe how far up their butts those people's sticks go. Oh man..
lol elegantly put my friend. well you should post some of your random combinations. New battlers only ever see the smogon version of it

Old 01-10-2012, 08:02 PM
Master Aqua Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unreal Shadow Tracker View Post
i havent checked on any of the new sets
Alakazam's sets are the same as they have always been tbh, nothing new, just the same old zam with magic guard. So naturally his old sets but with life orb or focus sash, same moves and insane attack through. For something with such narrow options, he is supprisingly unpredictible at times. The diffrence between picking between him, attacking, setting up a sub or getting a calm mind in can be GG (not nessarly zam on his own, but rather something he removed for CB haxsaurs or terrakion ect.) if zam trainer picks right. Still he is a glass cannon of the special varity in every sence of the word, he can't take a hit for toffee, but niether can many thing's take a hit for toffee for him.
Old 01-11-2012, 02:44 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Alakazam's sets are the same as they have always been tbh, nothing new, just the same old zam with magic guard. So naturally his old sets but with life orb or focus sash, same moves and insane attack through. For something with such narrow options, he is supprisingly unpredictible at times. The diffrence between picking between him, attacking, setting up a sub or getting a calm mind in can be GG (not nessarly zam on his own, but rather something he removed for CB haxsaurs or terrakion ect.) if zam trainer picks right. Still he is a glass cannon of the special varity in every sence of the word, he can't take a hit for toffee, but niether can many thing's take a hit for toffee for him.
so your saying play smart or your just wasting him huh

Old 01-11-2012, 08:44 AM
rasta_rude_boy420 Offline

Send a message via AIM to rasta_rude_boy420

Yoo, is there anyway anyone can give me a Kings Rock? :[ I just Ev trained my Poliwag and realized I don't even have one.. and it'll take forever to get one in the game naturally. Please??? :]

Name: RuDE
FC for Diamond: 5327 8686 4592
FC for Platinum: Got Jacked :[
FC for Heart Gold: 5027 6970 5395

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMkCtlaNFn8
Closed Thread