Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Other Pokemon Games

Other Pokemon Games Discuss all Pokemon spin-off games here, including Pokemon Ranger, Mystery Dungeon, Pinball, Colosseum, XD, Stadium, Snap, Super Smash Bros., Hey You Pikachu!, Battle Revolution and PokePark Wii.

Old 03-09-2004, 01:43 AM
plasmaball3000 Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via ICQ to plasmaball3000 Send a message via AIM to plasmaball3000 Send a message via MSN to plasmaball3000 Send a message via Yahoo to plasmaball3000
Default Re: ~Pokémon Colosseum!~

My disk still hasn't arrived... Hopefully it will get here when Colosseum comes, I'd hate to have to look around eBay for one.
Old 03-09-2004, 03:37 AM
Suicune Offline
Amateur Trainer

I recently got my Jirachi to level 100 and I luv his doom desire and wish attacks! Jirachi is so cute. Of course he is NO Celebi or Mew but he is still cute
Old 03-09-2004, 01:07 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

I still need that link cable that connects from the GBA to GameCube.

Man I am far behind...

Old 03-09-2004, 06:47 PM
Shroomish Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Shroomish Send a message via MSN to Shroomish Send a message via Yahoo to Shroomish

Quick question: Where do you guys go to get all of this info? Serrebi.net, gamefaqs, where?

Heh, I'm just looking forward to seeing my babies battle in 3D. I'm not too excited about getting the old mon cause I already sharked the ones I wanted. >:E
Old 03-10-2004, 12:43 AM
Psyducky Offline
Amateur Trainer

I am still working with my Jirachi. It is at level 40 right now and has the Macho Brace so his stats will jump faster.

Hopefully they will do some sort of Bonus feature with Mew and Celebi.
Old 03-10-2004, 07:54 PM
Sixto Offline
Sofa King Cool

Send a message via AIM to Sixto Send a message via MSN to Sixto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psyducky
I am still working with my Jirachi. It is at level 40 right now and has the Macho Brace so his stats will jump faster.

Hopefully they will do some sort of Bonus feature with Mew and Celebi.
Omg, cool man. Mine is in Lvl 50. Where do you get the Macho Brace, I would like one. I have to buy HP UP so he can have more HP.
Old 03-10-2004, 09:24 PM
Nm3k Offline
New Trainer

Send a message via MSN to Nm3k

Nintendo says that we'll be able to transfer some Gold/Silver Pokémons from Collosseum to Ruby/Sapphire. But what about the Pokédex? Will we get the national dex while doing the transfer?
What ya all think?

Last edited by Nm3k; 03-11-2004 at 04:45 PM.
Old 03-10-2004, 11:43 PM
Absol-charmander 13 Offline
New Trainer

Yes, once you trade a pokemon from colosseum to r/s, you will get the national dex right away. Oh yeah, for all those people that didn't get the bonus disk for colosseum because they didn't have any more, wherever you reserved it (I reserved mine at gamestop too, but i don't think it matters where you reserve it, toys r us, etc) go back some other time before the game's released. The same thing happened to me because they didn't have any more and I went back twice and they said they didn't have anymore. But they got more in and the third time I went I finally got the bonus disk. so just go another time and maybe they'll have them. (oh yeah, you could probably call and ask if they have anymore too)

)))))))CURRENTLY PLAYING(((((((
Ninja Gaiden, Shadow Ops: Red Mercury, splinter cell: Pandora Tomorrow (XBOX)
NFS: Underground(PS2)
the legend of zelda: collectors edition, Resident evil zero(Gamecube)
Pokemon fire red(gba)

(zelda rocks too)
Old 03-10-2004, 11:59 PM
fire_turtle Offline
New Trainer

Thanks, I'll try that! I hope they get some in...
Old 03-11-2004, 03:25 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Ah, 11 days and counting. I can't wait for this game to arrive. The screenshots got me looking at it closely, and then the movie on the bonus disc got me extremely excited.

Old 03-11-2004, 04:55 PM
AshMistyMayfan Offline

[I ordered mine, will arrive on March 25th, from Amazon and it has the bonus disk. I hope it's there when it arrives along with my Prima guide on how to play Colosseum. I can't wait to save the girl from the sack, I'll call her Misty. Ah yes, Ash and Misty together again.
Old 03-11-2004, 10:33 PM
DoomDesire Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to DoomDesire

I got ripped off when i Pre-ordered it. I did it at amazon and i didnt no the Bonus Disc wouldnt come right away. Its gonna come with the game i think. *sighs* now i wont even have time to train jirachi becausei will be to busy playing Colessium. I still need the dumb GBA-GC link. I cant wait to it comes out i really wnat the jhoto pokemon in FR/LG and i want to play the RPG.

I caught a shiny Marill today! 3/24/04
Old 03-12-2004, 10:06 PM
Marill Offline

Send a message via AIM to Marill Send a message via Yahoo to Marill

I read in the Nintendo Power Magazine, all about the Collosseum, and I cannot wait to purchase it! The official name, according to the magazine, is Orre, not Oore, like we had previously believed. And, anyway, the Story Mode looks awesome! I haven't gotten a pre-order, so, I'll just have to try my luck at it.
Old 03-13-2004, 06:35 AM
Tristan Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via ICQ to Tristan Send a message via AIM to Tristan Send a message via MSN to Tristan Send a message via Yahoo to Tristan

I personally think the RPG mode is gonna be kinda weird, so i'm not looking forward to that. I thought it would be like the gameboy games on the gamecube, but when i found out that all you do is run around "purifying" the "evil" Pokemon...my hopes kinda got smashed . So now i'm just waiting to see all the R/S Pokemon in 3D!! Now i'll see to-scale models, and all that jazz! I got the disc, and i have Jirachi, but since Jirachi is a legendary, he just rots in the PC...and the preview wasn't that surprising, since i had already downloaded the movie off the internet. And i'm not a big fan of the Pokemon Theater Movies, so the disc ended up being a large dissapointment...i thought it ment a DEMO when it said "preview" -_- But at least i have a for sure copy now o_O
~~"I don't want to be alone anymore..." - Eiko, Final Fantasy IX~~
Old 03-13-2004, 02:16 PM
Nm3k Offline
New Trainer

Send a message via MSN to Nm3k

Argggh, I..... can't...... wait.... ANYMORE!
I'll make a lot of Eevee from Espeon/Umbreon, and i'll finally get Jolteon in my Ruby version. Oh yeah, it will rock!
I'll also Snag Crocronaw, and breed a Totodile from him, to get at the end a killer Feralgatr!