Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 01-20-2012, 03:20 PM
5TailedDemonLizard Offline

Default Re: Gosh Darn Pokemon Zombies! [RP]

Ralek
Lavender Town, North Gates

As the human ran past them, Ralek's eyes followed him before he disappeared into the maze of shops and stalls. He obviously hadn't expected to see what he had today. He was just like everyone else that showed up here. One glance at the horrors that resided here and they tried to run for their lives. The ones that did were still inside Lavender Town, though not necessarily alive.

Turning to the pokemon that had been in danger, Ralek regarded the Munchlax with a stoic expression. How had a Pokemon allowed himself to get so caught up in this type of place? He had probably been looking for food or something like that...considering he was a gluttonous Pokemon by nature.

"That was close..." The Absol said, sitting on his haunches as he looked around despite speaking to the Munchlax "One open scratch and you would have ended up like one of them..."

Ralek could smell the Treecko who had attacked the Heracross not too far off. Though he was quite an antisocial Pokemon, he was quite impressed that the small gecko had made the decision to save the Munchlax.

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

"Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

^Please click my eggs^

Click here for my other links!

Old 01-20-2012, 11:17 PM
Quaza529 Offline

OOC:(yeah your right so i edited it)
Munchlax
Outer Fence of Zombie zoo

"Yeah your right by the way whats your name and do you have a cast."
I replied but before the Absol could reply a large growl came from the shop where the trainer was.
I immediately ran towards the sound without thinking as I stopped inside the entrance there was the trainer battling with a Dewott (which is rare and probably his Pokemon) and a huge muscular purple reddish monster making a godzilla motion screaming into the air with every hit from the Dewott
...a zombie Nidoking.
Some of the armor fell off of it and it was angry like not mad but very very angry I have to help I couldn't just stand their as the trainer got attacked. I jumped up and used shadow claw as the Nidoking fell back.

Like a Baws

Last edited by Quaza529; 01-21-2012 at 04:50 PM. Reason: graceful suicunes comment
Old 01-21-2012, 01:59 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune

OOC: No worries. ^^ Remember that punctuation would go pretty much wherever you stop to draw a breath in a sentence if you were reading it aloud. ^^

But I don't think you should move 5TailedDemonLizard's character around like that or predict his speech. O:

Lacher
Lavender Town, just outside the zoo

His breathing slowed to a shallow consistency, and he slumped against the wooden wall, scrolling through the moves he had just executed. It was fair to say that he had reacted rashly, but he believed it was the correct thing to do. Was he supposed to have allowed the mutated heracross another disciple? Judging by the stench that disturbed his nostrils, there were already enough of them, and even one extra could cause a considerable disturbance.

Glancing over both shoulders, he stood and turned, nose to the boards, and scaled the wall with practiced swift movements. He reached the top, slinking from the sunlight to avoid immediate detection. From the height he observed the pokemon below him, the munchlax he had saved thanking a stray absol who had come into the picture shortly after Lacher had fled. The dark type had done as he had hoped; the heracross was no more, and no longer was he burdened with the responsibility of guarding the munchlax. That was, however, until a shrill cry bathed the air with alarm and an arrangement of brown feathers absorbed the treecko's view as he turned to stare.

The fearow neared with surprising speed, its elongated and obviously dangerous beak pointed with an intention to strike. Lacher's immediate reaction was to dart out the way, but unfortunately slipped on the edge of the roofing in the process and tumbled down the opposite side to where he climbed up, his fingers skimming the wall before his hands and feet met the ground with a fwp.

Startled, he jumped to his feet and experienced a tinge of regret as some nearby pokemon obviously noticed. After a moment of steadying himself and observing the pokemon in front of him, he flashed a gaze of wary rivalry at the light grey absol before a second shriek tore through the town. His attention was captured and he instinctively lowered his neck, crouching his body with a leg outstretched as his opponent wheeled around and, eyes dull and body drooping, swooped with Lacher as the target.

Lacher locked his jaws together and bounded forward, hoping to draw the flying type away from the surrounding pokemon, or to simply escape--he wasn't sure which. But as the speedy bird pokemon swooped again, presumably with increased speed from a quick attack, the treecko was caught of guard and rolled across the dirt. The fearow's beak had struck his back, and he had felt the course sting as the hit took hold, and as he lay on the ground, he groaned in response.

Rolling onto his back and supporting himself with arms bent at the elbow, he tilted his head and fired another string of dried grass spheres, hardly intending to injure his opponent but aiming only to agitate it. He knew it wasn't the smartest of ideas, but there wasn't much else he could do.

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.

Last edited by Graceful_Suicune; 01-21-2012 at 02:05 AM.
Old 01-21-2012, 01:06 PM
PikaChew Offline

(OOC: Quaza529, like GS said be careful not to go overboard with predicting other players actions, in a rp like this you can never be too sure of what might happen from moment to moment. Controlling characters is mostly for people that you make up, like bystandards and such. Try to focus more on developing Munchlax and his story.)

Topaz
Lavender town, central food court

Sounds of battle are coming from all directions but thankfully Topaz is safely hidden in between a large cotton candy shop and corn dog stand. As Topaz quickly glances back toward the north gate through a long row of similar looking kiosks, he spots another pokemon trainer working with a Dewott to fight off a zombie Nidoking. There was no need for him to reveal himself, as the water type should have no problems dispatching the zombie and they even seemed to have help from that Munchlax from before.

Topaz quietly chuckles to himself at the coincedence of seeing another Unova starter that was not his own. He needed to keep moving though, this place was getting more dangerous by the minute! Cautiously, he crouch - walks past more shops, the many structures limit Topaz's field of vision but they also had the benefit of almost completely hiding his movements..
Old 01-21-2012, 03:44 PM

Ralek
Lavender Town North Gates

Ralek turned his head to look over his shoulder at the sound of a quite agitated cry from what could only be a bird pokemon. The Treecko had darted off in the direction it came from, and Ralek could only assume that it was either about to be made into bird food or managed to get away (much to the dismay of its predator).

However, Ralek believed that the former was most likely true. A grass-type didn't stand much of a change against the sharp talons, beak, and cutting wind that a flying-type could dish out. Though he had never bothered with other pokemon before, this Treecko HAD risked its life to save this poor Munchlax, and since said pokemon was helping out another trainer with a fairly large Nidoking, Ralek couldn't just stand around and let the green gecko get eaten.

He began running in the direction of the Treecko, rounding the building it had climbed. It only took him a second to see the undead Fearow turning on the grass pokemon. However, it was the other Pokemon that had Ralek worried. Lengthening his stride, Ralek allowed the shadows around him to pull towards his fur, coating him in darkness and making him almost invisible again. Lowering his head, he charged into a nearby Pidgeotto, who hadn't had the brains (or probably the energy), to get off the ground.

The bird pokemon let out a dead cry of pain, skidding along the ground and causing several of the pokemon to turn their attention to Ralek instead of the Treecko, letting the gecko and Fearow deal with each other.

"Come on then..." Ralek said with a smirk, his claws shimmering as the dark energy moved around them. He felt power course through his body as the energy faded, his claws slightly sharper than usual. A soft chuckle escaped the Absol's throat as his tail swished back and forth, itching for a fight.

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

^Please click my eggs^

Old 01-21-2012, 05:23 PM
Quaza529 Offline

OOC:(ok thanks I'll focus on my character more and not try to control other characters )
Munchlax
Entrance to shop

I left the shop thinking the trainer could handle the rest of it with no problem I after all tipped it over and it was unable to get up. This place was getting dangerous by the minute
I couldn't survive much longer with this scar but soon i had an idea I looked around
and there it was a trainer shop.
I broke a window with rollout and I looked around there was nothing around and It looked fine to me but i realized the whole place was on lock down I went to the potions section and found a super potion and grabbed it.

I sprayed some on my scar and it quickly went away but suddenly the lights dimmed to bright I was hoping another trainer walked in to turn on the lights then the lights dimmed again and flashed on to off I heard creaking I turned around and a huge metal shelf packed with medicines and berry came tumbling down on me.

I Quickly jumped out way as it smashed to the ground I looked back and saw a shining electric ball covered with blue plasma it was a zombie ROTOM! "Oh for arceus sake why me"
It shot a lightning bolt at me as I quickly dodged.I ran out the window as it followed my footprints into the forest and then again meeting up again with the Absol and Treecko.

Like a Baws

Last edited by Quaza529; 01-21-2012 at 05:25 PM.
Old 01-22-2012, 01:19 PM
PikaChew Offline

Topaz
Lavender town, central food court

"Asuma, I choose you!" (Dewott backflips out of his pokeball) "Watch my back as we move through all of these stalls, the south end of the town is getting near and I do not want anything getting the jump on us!" After sneaking past probably about 50 rows of food shops and assorted vendors, Topaz reaches a large open space on the south side of town. He freezes in horror as he stops himself from gasping at what he sees in front of him!

A large crowd of tourists is being chased around by a herd of zombies! There are actually people spread out all over the clearing but some run in different directions trying to shake off and confuse their pursuers! The undead creatures in this area seem to mostly be of the 4 legged variety like Tauros, Miltank and Girafarig. There have to be at least 30 zombies galloping around! Topaz tries to think of way that he can help without getting himself killed..
Old 01-23-2012, 11:59 AM

Ralek
Lavender Town, Just Outside the Zoo

Ralek growled as the last Zombie Pidgey flew off, obscuring his vision with feathers for a moment. He hadn't heard anything from the Treecko and Fearow, but the sounds of screaming and running feet filled his ears. It was coming from the zoo...

"Humans can't fend for themselves..." He growled, casting once glance over the fainted pokemon around him before hesitating. Could that Treecko hold off on his own...? The Munchlax had helped that one human, and the boy from before had Pokemon with him. They would be fine, right?

Shaking his head slightly, he decided to stay, ready to help the Treecko if the Fearow decided to try and deal a fatal blow. He didn't want to risk more pokemon getting infected by this horrible disease. He heard the Fearow's terrible cry and looked up, watching as its shadow passed in front of the sun, ready to wheel about and dive at any moment. Ralek growled, slinking back into the shadows and getting ready to spring if he had to.

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

^Please click my eggs^

Old 01-24-2012, 10:03 AM
PikaChew Offline

Topaz
Lavender town zoo, southern edge of the central food court

A zombie Manectric lunges at Topaz from behind! Before it realizes what is going on, the undead creature is cleanly sliced in half by a razor sharp shell flung from Dewott! Topaz looks at the fallen zombie and thanks his pokemon as the water type catches its seashell weapon.

One or two zombies was no problem but there are way too many in the clearing to battle in a head on fight! The best idea that Topaz can come up with is to create some kind of distraction and that might give the tourists a chance to get away..

Last edited by PikaChew; 01-25-2012 at 09:58 AM.
Old 01-24-2012, 02:50 PM
Wile E Coyote Offline

Marleena Feyr
Route 8 - En Route to Lavender Town

The radio in her helmet buzzed, a quick notification of an incoming message. She had her face mask down because of the wind, temporarily putting it up and shielding her eyes in order to pull the microphone part of the headset, the quickly pulling the mask back down over her eyes. Flying with Ace was great, but it could be a pain as well. The Fearow's impressive wingspan was great for the powerful wingbeats that even let the large bird pokémon fly quckly with a human load, even with the relatively heavy combat armor that Marleena always had to carry. She pressed the transmission button on the side of her helmet, eliciting a small peep from the headset. "Stupid headset..." She waited for the static to settle, and then heard the command line come over the radio.

"THIS IS COM-LINK HQ, COME IN AGENT FEYR", the metallic voice of her boss cascaded over the headset. Idiot is probably chewing on the microphone again... She pressed the transmission button, angrily replying, "Darn it sir, take the microphone out of your mouth. Agent Feyr reporting in..." The boss generally was a nice guy, but all the technology got to him so easily. "SO-rry Feyr, you know I hate talking on something that's not a telephone... Anyways, status update to your objective?" "I'm en route, almost there, flying over Route 8 right now. Can I get an mission objective update?" "Yes you may. Primary objective: Gain some recon on the zombie situation, either confirm or deny reports of zombies, and then report back for more advice." "Yes sir, right away sir."

The radio clicked off, and so did her patience for her boss. She was just ready to fly back to HQ and take on a serious mission. The zombies were most likely just some stupid prank, oor a media blitz on some stupid virus. This was a waste of her time, and she couldn't wait for the ride to be over. In the distance, she could already see the steadily growing Lavender Tower, a spike of stone set up against the blue Kanto Sky. The rushing wind was merely a whisper through the plastic shell of the riot helmet. Ace was flying powerfully. Her wings bent the air to her will, turning the unrelenting force of nature into a tender push of wind from the white tips of her feathers. All with the deadly grace that the Fearow properly deserved. The graceful flying goddess.

We now interrupt your unusually poetic thoughts for this short message. You're landing, whether you want to or not. It would be smart to redirect your brain to the matter at hand.

The wind pushed past her face as Ace took a dive which would have scared most seasoned pilots. Eight feet above the ground, the massive wings of the bird flared out, forcing the air to billow against the ground. A sudden stop to be sure, and a foolish one at that. She dismounted, patting the Fearow's neck. "Ace, if you don't stop doing that every time we try to land, your wings are going to break off one day." She patted the massive bird again before returning her to her respective pokeball. She walked up to the hill which had been marked as her primary stakeout. She could see most of the town beneath her. It sure was deserted, as any crisis situation would demand. Except for what was easily the droning of the spirits of deceased pokemon in the tower, the city seemed normal, albeit empty. She started walking down the hill, knowing she had to make a full inspection anyways. On her way down, she activated the pokeball for her Blastoise, Tank. Her oldest and most trusted pokemon. He quickly stood up to his full height, aiming his cannons around in case of danger. She chuckled, "Relax big guy. Just a routine patrol inspection. Keep the guns sharp just in case, but I doubt we're going to run into anything."

With that, the strong Blastoise and the officer descended into the ghost town.

Step one.

Objective complete.
Old 01-24-2012, 04:44 PM

Ralek
Lavender Town

Ralek's eyes scanned the sky as another massive shadow passed by the sun out of the corner of his eye. Was it another zombie Fearow or Pidgeot...? Things would get bad if there were even more of them around...Ralek's body was already sore and throbbing from the various Pokemon he had beat down. Letting out a sigh, he closed his eyes as he rested in the shadow, letting his mind drift blank for a moment. Taking several more deep breaths, he drifted away from reality for a moment in an attempt to revitalize himself. A shiver of energy ran through his body and he blinked, feeling slightly better.

A smiled appeared on the Absol's face for a moment. He always loved his ability to calm himself down and regain a little bit of energy. Slinking away from the open area, he returned to the maze of shops and stalls. That Treecko and Fearow had disappeared, probably into the forest. The gecko would be fine in there...or so he hoped. A new smell had infiltrated his senses, and he wanted to make sure it wasn't anything he had to fight.

His feet padded silently across the ground as he hid himself in the shadows, glancing around corners. The large blue pokemon he saw made his stomach clench. He tensed his body, ready to run if the beast turned the two huge guns on its shoulders towards him. He could just barely make out the trainer walking next to the Blastoise.

"Oh Arceus, let them be friendly..."

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

^Please click my eggs^

Old 01-25-2012, 09:57 AM
PikaChew Offline

Topaz
Lavender town zoo, (south)

The safe thing to do would be to retrace his steps, meet up with those pokemon who were at the north gate and then get the heck out of here! But Topaz still had business in town and also still needed to find something to create a diverision. "Bingo!" He spots a small rectangular bathroom building a few feet from his location. "Asuma, use Grass Knot and aim for the plumbing!" Dewott steps to the side and whips out a stringy rope of greenery. The water pokemon then swings the rope above his head before lashing out at some pipes! On the 5th strike, a large portion of metal is damaged and an enormous geyser erupts into the sky!
Old 01-26-2012, 05:21 PM
Wile E Coyote Offline

Marleena Feyr
Lavender Town

She continued walking, keeping one hand on the small handgun on her hip holster. She hated the idea of having to carry firearms around, especially with powerful pokemon, but with pokemon-human violence was generally frowned upon, she had it to keep humans at bay while her pokemon played more support roles. She kept walking backwards, Tank leading the way. She always liked being able to work this way. Tank walking forwards, the large protective pokemon acting like a huge living shield for her. He couldn't turn quickly or walk backwards efficiently, so there was no point in him trying to act as cover for her from behind, so the positions were reversed. Long years of doing similar covert work as a kid had trained them both well for this excersize, being able to read each other's gestures and expressions if something went wrong.

BANG! The sharp report of clanging metal made them both jump a little, both pokemon and person training their weapons in the direction of the sound. The sound hadn't been close enough to require their immediate attention, but it certainly was coming from the direction they were going to investigate anyways. With luck, they had been standing at a three-way intersection of two different streets, and the sound seemed to have come from beyond the twisting plan of the northern part of the city. She raised an eyebrow, looking out her peripheral vision at Tank. Her voice was barely a whisper, echoing lightly off the brick buildings around them. "What do you think Tank? Its the first sign of life since we've gotten here. All he did in response was snort, and kept his cannons aimed down the alley. "Well, might as well investigate." She kept her pistol out in front of her, and started walking down the alleyway, Tank on all fours behind her, this time favoring pure firepower over subtlety.
Old 01-26-2012, 06:45 PM

Ralek
Lavender Town

The sound of the exploding pipes made Ralek jump quite a bit, and he hissed in slight anger at whoever had caused it. Now wasn't a good time to be making noise! He glanced back at the Blastoise and the human that was with him, watching them come slightly closer. He would either have to make a break for it now or risk facing the wrath of those two water cannons, which was something he didn't really want to do. Tensing his muscles, he crouched close to the ground, watching the water pokemon and its trainer. If he darted, they might assume that he was a zombie...and he didn't want that, did he? Of course he didn't.

Springing from his spot in the shadows, Ralek took off towards the noise. If he could get near the zombies, maybe he would be able to slip away amidst the chaos. Glancing over his shoulder, he tried to see if the Blastoise was going to blast a jet of water through his back. Hopefully his speed was enough for him to get away...

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

^Please click my eggs^

Old 01-26-2012, 08:50 PM
Quaza529 Offline

OOC:(I'm back)
Munchlax
Forest
I closed my eyes as the Rotom closed in on me. Then as a huge clanking noise of metal came out of the zoo some rouge water splashed on the Rotom it screeched even louder and the vibration flung it backward smashing into over 40 zombies that were doing it's pickings on a crowd of humans
I walked towards the smashed gates as the 10 of the 40 zombies got up and ran out of the gate and out of the zoo "OH NO NO NO that wasn't supposed to happen."
The humans were still running around as zombies every where were damaging everything. I started to help as I was cornered by a few Tauros's I used rollout and knocked all of them over like tipping Miltank "I hope none of the few trainer's saw what I just did."
Well to late for that as some of them were In shock of what I just did they must have turned their heads to the flash of electricity made by the Rotom.

Like a Baws