Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 01-27-2012, 11:02 AM
PikaChew Offline

Default Re: Gosh Darn Pokemon Zombies! [RP]

(OOC: Except for Rotom, no other ghosts can be changed into zombies due to their transparent natures)

Topaz
Lavender town zoo, (south)

Water rains down all around and Topaz shouts for the tourists to get out of the clearing! The stampeding zombies appear to be momentarily stunned by the sudden shower. As quick as they can, many of the people flee the area and get to relative safety elsewhere in the zoo! Confusion spreads as a bone chilling shriek from a Rotom sounds in the distance along with multiple splashing noises! Topaz returns to his own hiding spot but realizes that he is being followed when he hears the sound of hooves on stone! A dripping wet zombie Stantler lowers its horns and charges!

Topaz tries to run away, even though most of the undead are distracted there are still too many creatures around to risk a battle! Dashing in between shops and stalls, Topaz and Dewott manage to barely stay ahead of the Stantler and eventually lose the brain hungry beast! Somewhere on the far east side of the town, Topaz comes across a large cave exhibit. While still catching his breath from the unexpected jog, he takes a closer look at a small glass covered display that reads, "Bat habitat"
Old 01-31-2012, 03:21 PM
5TailedDemonLizard Offline

Ralek
Lavender Town

Ralek panted heavily as he slowed to a trot after escaping the view of the Blastoise and its trainer. No doubt he would be seeing them again through...He had ran right in front of them, and he had a feeling that they he would be having run ins with nearly everything in this damn zoo. Growling slightly to himself, he slowed to a walk, keeping his senses alert while trying to conserve what little energy he had left. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw movement. The boy from before....

Ralek's eyes rest on the cave the boy is standing in front of, already having a bad feeling about it. His gut told him to run to the boy, to warn him. He was the pokemon that showed up when bad things were about to happen, wasn't he? Swallowing his anger at the humans around these parts, he strode forward quietly. Coming to stop next to Topaz silently. He cast an icy glance at the boy before swishing his tail back and forth in an agitated manner, already knowing what laid ahead in the depths of the cave.

And it wasn't something good.

(OOC: Sad that this died a bit...)

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

"Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

^Please click my eggs^

Click here for my other links!

Old 02-01-2012, 03:56 PM
PikaChew Offline

(OOC: Maybe but dont forget that zombies never really die, they only take dirt naps!)

Topaz
Lavender town zoo, (south east corner)

An Absol approaches Topaz and Dewott, it does not appear to be a zombie. Topaz gives it a friendly wave before remembering that this is the same creature from before. "Good, it is nice to know that there are still some pokemon survivors around here." A loud groan causes Topaz to turn around.

A zoo worker is sitting near the mouth of a cave leaning against a guard rail. On either side of the opening are large rocky formations, bushes and treacherous piles of boulders. "Are you okay? Did the zombies get you?!!" The wounded employee squints at Topaz and the pokemon and then answers (with some difficulty) "No they didn't bite me. But a lot of my ribs got broken when the zombie bats busted loose. (he grimaces) I will be fine, but if you pass through this cave, Lavender town city hall should be on the other side. Someone in there must know how this all could have happened..."

Last edited by PikaChew; 02-02-2012 at 01:08 PM.
Old 02-02-2012, 12:10 AM
Quaza529 Offline

Munchlax
Near cave
I looked into the dark and eerie cave and heard screaming at the far end of it.
I looked around and saw Topaz the pokemon trainer from before looking my way he couldn't possibly know who am I since I was standing In the shade of the cave I ran towards him shouting "Hey can you go with me through the cave"he obviously didn't know what I was talking about since humans mostly here munchlax so I did sign language.
First I pointed at me then the cave and I ran into It hoping he'd follow I sat down waiting for him to arrive and then something grabbed and smashed me Into the wall I opened my eyes only to see a LARGE Scrafty with the hood up and red to yellow eyes peeking out I thought
(wait a scrafty how is that here).It had me in it's grip and readied the kill.

Like a Baws
Old 02-02-2012, 01:06 PM
PikaChew Offline

Topaz
Lavender town zoo, (south east corner)

After helping the injured bat keeper get to a safe hiding spot in some bushes, Topaz notices something coming out of the cave. "Holy heck!!" It was the Munchlax that he had seen earlier! But how did it manage to get here before Topaz?! He had been running for a long time trying to get away from the zombie Stantler, there was no way that a regular Munchlax should have been able to appear like that!

Now suspicous of the pokemon, Topaz watches it carefully. Munchlax says something in sign language and then returns to the darkness of the cave. This was starting to seriously look like a trap and it did not help matters that screaming could now be heard from the cave that the Munchlax had just gone into. Topaz needed to reach city hall but there was no way in hell that he was going to step foot in that cave!

Luckyly he always kept a few TM's and HM's on hand in case of emergecies. Topaz teaches Strength to Growlithe and switches out Dewott. Then riding on Growlithes back, he starts scaling the boulders that are around the area, in an attempt to go over the cave.

Last edited by PikaChew; 02-02-2012 at 02:17 PM.
Old 02-02-2012, 05:51 PM
Wile E Coyote Offline

(OOC: Everyone keeps referencing directions in reference to the zoo, do we have a map that people are using?)

Marleena Feyr
Lavender Zoo; Entrance

The sounds of screams and running feet trampling over various terrain sped up the pace of Marleena and Tank. She shifted from moving forward cautiously with her pistol aimed at the ground to quickly moving forward, pistol aimed in front of her. Tank's pace changed as well, from his lumbering bipedal stature down to the charging 190 pound living tank that really entailed the Blastoise's true ferocious nature. The two moved forward in action, both of them ready to take out anything that would cross paths with black-ops infantry and her Blastoise on a bad day. With people panicking around her, she looked around. Everything was moving almost as if in slow motion.

The screams of the people panicking out of the zoo. The stampede of various pokemon, feet, hooves, and claws skittering, stamping, raging in a surge around the entrance gate. A strange deformed Stantler chased off after a trainer running deeper into the zoo. Idiots. Why is it that civvies always do the most NONSENSICAL things possible... She looked around, hearing the gush of water as Tank blasted a few of the zombies back away from the gate. She turned on the bullhorn equipped to her belt. "Attention all citizens inside the Lavender Town Zoo. This is an operative of the Kanto Special Forces. Please evacuate the area as quickly as possible." As the people started running in her direction, she holstered her pistol, motioning to Tank to keep pressing back any zombies which would try and approach. Every so often, she would hear the pressurized pussh as he took various shots to keep the zombies back. It was a poor tactic, especially for anyone else still remaining in the zoo, but at least most of the visitors would be getting out alive. People rushed past her, and she switched back to the radio transmitter in her helmet.

"Agent Feyr to Headquarters, come in."
"This is Headquarters, go ahead Feyr."
"I've arrived at the Lavender Town Zoo, and can confirm the zombie reports. Affected pokemon seem to have an increased resistance to typical pokemon attacks, and continually attempt to attack humans. Civilians are evacuating now, requesting backup and supplies for a quarantine, including barricade materials and a few mobile gun emplacements. These things look dangerous, and until we find a way to put them down, I don't want to have to mess with them. In the meantime, I'm going to search the zoo for any stragglers. Feyr out."
"Acknowledged. Backup will be dispatched within the next few days, ETA some time within the week. HQ out."

The static burst marked the end of the conversation. Realizing that she was still standing in the entrance, with people still streaming around her, she switched out her pokemon, bringing out Amelia, her Fearow, back out. She saddled up, and the large bird quickly rose to the skies, both trainer and pokemon searching everywhere visible to avoid zombies, and to search for stragglers.
Old 02-02-2012, 11:13 PM
Quaza529 Offline

Munchlax
Cave
As the scrafty readied I used shadow claw and the cave lit up In purple ultraviolet light just as Topaz walked In. The Scrafty stumbled backwards hit the the back side of the cave with a thump and slid across I saw Topaz and the growlithe they looked like they were afraid of me I ran to the growlithe telling him to tell my trainer that I am a good pokemon and here to help him guide through the cave.
I ran fowards Into the darkness clearing the way as I fought off alot of pokemon zombies even some that were regular normal pokemon that were mad I coughed and fell backwards and struggled to get up I couldn't do It and I lay there helpless them I looked forward there was a max potion and I sprayed It on my self I got up.
I grabbed another max potion found on the floor ran over to Topaz and gave it to him to show my faithfulness and friendful greetings and ran foward Into the light there was City hall.

Like a Baws

Last edited by Quaza529; 02-02-2012 at 11:15 PM.
Old 02-03-2012, 11:45 AM
PikaChew Offline

(OOC: Geography? I make it up as I go. Whoever is the first one to reach new locations gets to decide what the surrondings for that area look like. I just put in the directional stuff as a point of reference. You can get even more specific in the headers if you wanted to.

Quaza, you might want to slow down a bit and improve on some of the descriptions. You are leaving out important information from the other characters. For example having my trainer take action that I specifically said he would not take.)

Topaz
Lavender town zoo, (southeast corner) above cave entrance

Going up the rocks and boulders is dangerous but it is still the preferred choice over walking into a potential ambush. Munchlax are supposed to be slow moving food magnets but this one seemed different somehow. Looking back at the ground from about 15 feet above, Topaz notices that same Munchlax again.

Even though he is busy gripping rocks, Growlithe hears the Munchlax and relays the message to Topaz. "I am a good pokemon and here to help guide you through the cave." It may have been believable if the Munchlax had not mysteriously teleported halfway across the zoo! Still though, Topaz thinks it over but before he can respond the Munchlax has already gone back into the cave!

"Oh well, lets keep going Macguyver!" Growlithe barks eagerly and they continue climbing.
Old 02-03-2012, 07:59 PM

Ralek
Lavender Town, Bat Cave

Ralek let out a frustrated growl, feeling that tugging in his gut again. He turned, jumping after the trainer. He let his claws hook into the rocks, allowing him to have a more steady climb without fear of falling. "I'm getting tired of having to warn these humans of danger..." He muttered, his eyes scanning the top of the cave. Nothing seemed to be out of place...everything looked normal. It was just a bunch of rocks...

"Wait...rocks..."

Ralek's eyes darted around, trying to find the difference between the main rocks of the cave and the pokemon that he knew were hiding among them. He let out a growl before picking up his pace, catching up with the trainer. He let out a bark to get the boy's attention before catching up to his Growlithe.

"Watch your step..." Ralek said to the dog pokemon, glancing at the human to see if he could understand "You're being monitored. These zombie pokemon aren't as easy to beat as the others..."

Ralek's wounds throbbed slightly, looking around as he saw some of the rocks shift on their own, knowing the Geodude, Graveler, and Golem were getting restless up here. It would only be a matter of time before they came after the fresh meat that was walking right on top of them.

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

^Please click my eggs^

Old 02-04-2012, 02:44 PM
PikaChew Offline

Topaz
Lavender town zoo, (south east corner) on top of cave

Growlithe hears Ralek and communicates the message to his trainer. "Yea well lets pick up the pace then!" After completing the nearly vertical climb, they reach the top of the cave where there is more space to walk freely. Topaz jumps off of Growlithe and runs across, kicking up dust and pebbles as he goes. Within minutes, the city hall is in sight! Not wanting to encounter any zombies while exposed out in the open, Topaz hurries down the other side and lands near the front of the administration building. Growlithe leaps down to follow just as Topaz ducks behind some rocks that line the area. The situation outside is a total mess, who knows what could be going on inside of there..

Last edited by PikaChew; 02-06-2012 at 09:44 PM.
Old 02-06-2012, 01:32 PM

Ralek
Lavender Town, Administration Building

Feeling like he simply couldn't leave the human, Ralek followed quietly, crouching behind the rocks that the boy hid himself behind. Glancing at the Growlithe, he huffed quietly. He hoped that this trainer had a plan. He was tired of all of these zombies, and he was getting tired from using so much energy to fight them off.

"Your trainer seems to know what he's doing..." Ralek said, his eyes scanning the chaos around them "Or he's acting like it..."

Ralek's ears twitched and he looked behind them at the rocky side of the cave. He let out a slight growl of warning.

"Get on with it or we'll be zombie fodder..." He muttered, seeing a few dead looking eyes open on the side of the rocky mountain.

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

^Please click my eggs^

Old 02-06-2012, 09:20 PM
PikaChew Offline

(OOC: Cool, we made it to city hall! From this point forward, multiple characters can be signed up and controlled at once or you may change people alltogether! I will continue to check the sign up sheet every now and then. Also, everyone is now free to pursue the mystery outside of Lavender town as well!) (P.S. The evil teams are not playable)

Topaz
Lavender town (south east corner) City hall

Ralek jumps down from atop of the cave as Topaz looks around. He is a bit worried about what could come running out of the nearby cave exit but Topaz gathers his courage and darts toward the buildings front side double doors! Opening one, Topaz breathes a sigh of relief as he enters a long, spacious and well lit hallway. It felt somewhat sterile but at least it is quiet. There are at least 10 doorways lining the walls, along with large painted portraits of previous mayors and important townsfolk.

Topaz goes into the 1st door on the right and almost trips over a sports bag! Growlithe growls at the bag which immediately alerts Topaz. He looks inside and finds some very unusual clothing. His eyes get wider and wider as he digs in the sack! Its contents include uniforms from Teams Rocket, Magma, Aqua, Galactic and even Team Plasma! To add to the confusion, Topaz also comes across a Devon Corporation key card, which he places in his pocket.

"What did this all mean?" Topaz wonders to himself as he leaves the bag of uniforms behind and walks back to the entry hallway and into a door on the opposite side. (1st door on the left from the entrance) A skinny black belt greets Topaz from behind a desk. "Welcome to Lavender town, I am the mayors bodyguard, Jhonny Bravo." Topaz questions the karate expert: "Where is the mayor?! There are zombies loose all over the town!"

Jhonny shrugs, "The mayor never came into work today. I already know about the zombies but it is only my job to protect city hall, the rest of the zoo is not my problem." Topaz wanted to say something but he could not really blame the guy for not wanting to tangle with the undead masses. Still though, something around here was not adding up at all. Topaz needed time to think. "Which way to the bathroom?" Jhonny points to a door at the far end of the big carpeted room, where Topaz and Growlithe enter, hoping that this building is as safe as the bodyguard claims..

Last edited by PikaChew; 02-06-2012 at 09:26 PM.
Old 02-11-2012, 04:40 PM
Quaza529 Offline

Scraggy
Wreckage
As Vex sat up dazed and confused from the wreckage.He finally realized he was enclosed inside the ship "Oh of all places I could have been like sneaking onto the royal unova not getting crashed in the middle of nowhere."Vex said perpetually dazed and confused He got up and looked around only to see stained brown metal squashed with oran berries.
Vex hit the wall with a brick break and it made a dent the size of a rocky helmet then as he powered up he hit it with a powerful headbutt and with a big clank it fell he walked out and met a weird klink another import It looked with with glowing yellow eyes and it moved slowly towards scraggy.
Vex knew when it growled something was wrong and he hit with a hige dark pulse.The Klink hit the ground soon everything was dark oh thats right his hat he picked up his hat that was covering his eyes and went off.
He came face to face with a back door with no doorknob only a keyhole he took a quick step back and looked up it was a huge churchlike building this must be this city's city hall.
He punched the door with brick break and it automatically fell the hinges were rusty no wonder it fell so quickly.
He looked inside the lights were on and there were sinks along the side they looked a little bit less rusty than the hinges on the door. As a Trainer and a Growlithe walk into the door with a black backpack "Oh how that would be awesome for me to have a black backpack." scraggy said with so much delight but first whats inside he snuck around the growlithe.
he quickly used brick break on the backpack making it fall he quickly grabbed it and ran out. he ran and ran but bumped into a Munchlax and bumped off until he found a closet and hid in it he must have lost him.

Munchlax
City Hall
I walked around and followed the trainer.Who was looking into a light baby blue sports bag
he looked around into the sports bag after he left thats when he saw a team galactic uniform"te-TEAM GALACTIC"I yelled with so much force that the sports bag tipped over and I used shadow claw and silently left. I was angry really angry until something hit my belly.
I covered my belly and fell backwards it hurt I couldn't see who could have done it
and as I fell I jumped back up even madder than I was before and I stomped away going into a door that was guarded the guards couldn't have seen me because I used shadow claw on the door and they couldn't see anything except another ultraviolet light and found myself standing in another empty room.
Why was it being guarded that answered my question when I saw a sword stuck in a sword holder it was pitch black.

Like a Baws
Old 02-12-2012, 01:56 PM
PikaChew Offline

Topaz
Lavender town city hall, Southeast corner of town, (bathrooms)

This all was pretty disturbing. Topaz was not much of a conspiracy theory expert but it is starting to look like someone was trying to put an end to the zombie zoo. But for what purpose? He wonders. Growlithe begins growling as a bathroom door is broken down from the outside!

A Scraggy enters and yells something in pokemon language! "Darn it! The zombies have gotten all the way to city hall too?! We have no choice but to fight our way out of this Macguyver!" Growlithe barks that he is ready for battle! But the Scraggy is too quick and grabs Topaz's backpack before running off!

"Whew, I guess that zombie did not want to fight. Good thing I have a spare backpack inside of this pokeball." Topaz releases a fresh black backpack out of the ball and slips it on. After getting some water they would need to go back to the other room and alert Jhonny Bravo to the new danger..
Old 02-15-2012, 01:31 PM

Alyssa Ellis
Lavender Town, Cave

Alyssa shivered lightly as she huddled in the corner of the cave, her eyes darting back and forth in the darkness. Sargent, her Blaziken, knelt next to her in a defensive position, the flames around his wrists burning lightly. Alyssa heard the groaning and broken cry of a zombie bounce around the walls of the cave. She couldn't tell where they were, but her pokemon could.

"Sargent...let's get out of here..please." She said in a quiet voice, still terrified.

Her blaziken nodded, lifting her to her feet so she could walk behind him. She released her Grovyle, Karell, so the green lizard could guard their flank. The gecko growled, her head on a swivel. If the cave was this bad, then the outside must have been worse. Alyssa couldn't even tell what time it was. Hopefully she could find someone that was still...alive.

Ralek
Lavender Town, Outside Cave

Ralek paced back and forth, watching the Geodudes and Gravelers that rested on the cliff face. He could smell live flesh and knew someone was coming, but he didn't want to dart anywhere. If he did, he would be zombie chow in a minute.

"Come on...Come on..."

He heard and rush and ducked behind a rock, watching as a Swellow flew from the cave, looking around. It wasn't a zombie...It was fully alive. Ralek watched as the Swellow turned its head to the cave, letting out a soft caw. He knew what it was saying instantly: "Come out, it's safe."

Shaking his head, Ralek barked quickly "No! It isn't!"

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

^Please click my eggs^