Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 02-16-2012, 10:39 PM
PikaChew Offline

Default Re: Gosh Darn Pokemon Zombies! [RP]

Topaz
Lavender town city hall, (bathrooms)

After barricading the broken door as best he can, Topaz backtracks to where Jhonny Bravo is. "Be on your guard, I found a bag full of pokemon thief items and an unkonwn creature that could be a zombie broke into city hall! I would like to stick around but I need to go and check around for more clues." The karate expert looks disturbed by the news but nods. "Listen, if you and your Growlithe are headed out of town, there is a shortcut through some canyons that leads to near the south exit and onwards to route 12."

"It is not the flashiest of paths but should help you avoid any zombie entanglements and you will not need to go back through the cave." Using a surprising amount of strength for his size, Jhonny pushes aside a heavy bookcase and Topaz goes into a secret passage! The karate expert bows his head and pushes the bookcase back into place, sealing the passage. As Topaz moves away, he can hear the trainer releasing several of his own pokemon: a Machoke, Hitmontop and Hariyama! "Ok boys, lets find that intruder and resecure this building!"

Last edited by PikaChew; 02-16-2012 at 10:42 PM.
Old 02-17-2012, 03:04 AM
5TailedDemonLizard Offline

Ralek
Lavender Town, Outside Cave

Ralek snarled as the Swelliw turned to him, hearing his angry call. The Absol ran from his previous hiding place, snarling and snapping his jaws in frustration.

"There are zombies out here too!" He growled at the bird Pokemon "Your trainer isn't safe!"

He winced as he felt something hard collide with his ribs, sending him skidding along the ground. Panting heavily, Ralek laid in a heap for a few moments before turning his head to look at the zombie geodude that had flung itself at him. -Ow...- Ralek pushed himself to his feet with a bit of difficulty, his body shaking from pain and exhaustion. He growled, ready to face the geodude if he really had to. He might not make it out, but e was going to try.

Alyssa Ellis
Lavender Town, Cave

Hearing the commotion outside, Alyssa hurrie to the mouth of the cave. She saw the Absol get punched along the ground, and covered her mouth in slight horror. The Absol was too weak, and she knew it. Planting her feet, Alyssa looked over her shoulder at Karell.

"Alright girl." She said "Time to dance."

The lizard nodded, running at the zombie geodude with her leaf blades extended, poised for combat.

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

"Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

^Please click my eggs^

Click here for my other links!

Old 02-18-2012, 01:14 PM
PikaChew Offline

Topaz
Lavender town, near city hall (inside secret passage)

Growlithe leads the way as the two of them traverse the narrow path that had opened up slightly at the top where some sun light is able to shine in. It probably would have been safer to stay put in city hall but he needed answers! It was just a matter of deciding where to start his search. After walking for a good while and taking many twists and turns, Topaz begins to get a bit disoriented! Fortunately, the pair finally reaches what seems to be a way out. The passageway narrows into a tunnel but it is still large enough for a human to walk through. Suddenly, a loud bullet richochet impacts a rock wall and Topaz dives for cover! (Growlithe does the same) "Oh Arceus no, please tell me that the zombies have not learned how to use firearms!!"
Old 02-23-2012, 07:10 PM

Ralek

Ralek winced as he moved away from the zombie Geodude, watching the Grovyle slash at it with its sharp and glowing blades. The zombie wailed in pain, fleeing back up the mountain to nurse its wounds. Wincing, Ralek approached the Grovyle. He stopped when it let out a warning growl, getting in a fighting stance.

"I'm safe..." Ralek said quietly.

"We'll see." The reptile growled in response, waiting for its trainer to walk over.

Alyssa Ellis

Alyssa walked over carefully, eyeing the Absol with a bit of worry. Was he safe? When the dog pokemon didn't attack, Alyssa knelt down in front of it.

"Karell, a little help?"

The lizard nodded, placing its clawed hands on the Absol's body. They glowed with a soft greenish-yellow light, and the Synthesis began to take effect. When the Absol looked quite a bit healthier, Karell stopped, moving away. Alyssa smiled warmly, reaching a hand out.

"Come on. I'm alright."

When the Absol approached, Alyssa noticed the torn and battered cloth tied around its neck. Reaching out, she brushed her fingers against it. The Absol growled, shying away slightly. It looked so familiar...Was it the same Absol? It had to be. That had been Alyssa's bandanna when she was much younger.

"It's you...!"

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

^Please click my eggs^

Old 02-24-2012, 01:05 AM
Quaza529 Offline

Vex
Closet City Hall
As I Quietly walked out of the closet I started running I couldn't stay here for long with all the commotion about."I need friends I can't do this myself"I said quietly dropping the back pack and taking everything I need.As I left I ran Into the Munchlax as me and him compromised with each other we left I jumped up on a building and saw down as an Absol and a woman looked like they were ready to fight ."Its Ralek we have to help him."The Munchlax said I jumped down and running as fast as I could I smashed Into the Grovyle with a headbutt as the Munchlax shadow clawed the remaining Blaziken Knocking him to the ground."Don't worry Ralek I still owe you from earlier"The Munchlax quickly said as I powered up a dark pulse to finish grass lizard off.

Munchlax
Room City Hall
I grabbed the sword and as I pulled it up I noticed a weird looking ^P- engraved Into the diamond holder.I took it and left as I saw the same Scraggy he talked to me about coming up with a plan to survive and we Immediately teamed up just to survive.He quickly left and picked up the black backpack the scraggy dropped and put in the sword.When I saw the Scraggy stop and jump on the building I followed and scanned the ground when a three dark figures I quickly examined them to be Ralek and a woman with a Blaziken and a Grovyle it looked like they were facing off I jumped and ran Then jumped again and shadow clawed the Blaziken just to help the Absol that helped and saved me I owed Him.

Like a Baws
Old 02-24-2012, 10:29 AM
PikaChew Offline

Topaz
Lavender town, (south)

Crawling forward, Topaz peeks out of the rocky tunnel and moves some leaves aside. A little ways down from his location is the south entrance to the zombie zoo, which is marked with a large banner hanging on a huge arch. (ironically the arch is covered in colorful balloons) Slightly further away from Topaz and to his left, is an exit of Lavender town and the start of a massive log/ wooden bridge. He needs to cross that bridge but there is a problem: The Pokemon police are engaged in a battle bigger than any other in Kanto world history! The bridge itself is about as wide as a major highway and the police forces are not letting anything leave Lavender town in a desperate effort to contain the zombies!
Old 02-24-2012, 01:28 PM

Alyssa Ellis
Lavender Town (outside cave)

Alyssa was shocked at the sudden move of the Scraggy and Munchlax attacked her Pokemon. Sargent snarled, standing up as the flames on his wrists started to glow with an intense light. He got into a fighting stance, ready to attack or kill the opponent. Karell did the same, hissing at the Scraggy that had launched an attack at her.

"W-wait!" Alyssa said, stepping in front of her Pokemon in an attempt to protect them "We aren't trying to hurt anyone!"

She knew she was in the way of the Dark Pulse the Scraggy was charging up, and she closed her eyes, waiting for the pain she knew was coming.

Ralek
Lavender Town (outside cave)

Ralek snarled at the sudden attack. He jumped in front of the girl, closing his eyes. He had to protect them...! Focusing all of his energy, he formed a protective barrier around them, letting the Dark Pulse go off.

Once the dark energy disappeared, he sighed, letting the Protect fall. He walked up to the Munchlax and Scraggy, looking them over.

"Thank you, but think before you leap." He said "They're friends.."

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

^Please click my eggs^

Old 02-24-2012, 03:00 PM
Quaza529 Offline

Vex
Outside Cave
I quickly stopped the dark pulse as soon as Ralek said stop and that they were friends me
and the Munchlax quickly stepped off.I felt really guilty about attacking them that I gave an oran berry to each one of them for me saying sorry I stepped backwards going to the Absol's
side.
Munchlax
Outside cave
I stopped "you are friends with her then why were you fighting."I said very puzzled waiting for him to clear what happened up I remembered the sword I found and put it up asking whats this hoping he knew.The sword was very mysterious like to me with the ^P- crossed into it.

Like a Baws
Old 02-24-2012, 03:53 PM

Ralek
Lavender Town, Cave

"We're friends from a long time ago, it was just a small misunderstanding." Ralek said "The zombie Geodude attacked us."

Ralek looked down at the Muchlax pulled the sword from the backpack. Cocking his head to the side, Ralek surveyed the blade, slightly confused. What was it? He looked to the girl, Alyssa if he remembered correctly.

"Can you figure it out..?"

Alyssa Ellis
Lavender Town, Cave

Alyssa looked down at the sword, watching her pokemon swallow the Oran berries given to them by the Scaggy, accepting the apology.

"May I?"

She asked the Muchlax, reaching out for the sword so she could get a closer look at it.

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

^Please click my eggs^

Old 02-24-2012, 05:28 PM
Quaza529 Offline

Munchlax
Outside cave
Giving the blade to the woman she examined it for a while I thought"(this sword its very strange what could it be something from unova maybe the scraggy knew I didn't have a chance to show him yet hmm very strange)".The woman gave the blade back and told me while I listened.
Vex
Outside cave
I near sighted the sword and looked at it carefully.When I noticed the P it hit me thats a sword that belongs to....TEAM PLASMA.Maybe the girl knew about how it got here or maybe if she has seen itt before in the past.I must know how it got here in kanto.

Like a Baws
Old 02-24-2012, 05:44 PM

Alyssa Ellis
Lavender Town Cave

"That sword has to be what I think it is..." Alyssa said quietly, looking at the Scraggy "You know it, don't you? You're from Unova. It's Team Plasma's." Stepping back and sitting on her heels, Alyssa thought for a moment.

Why was that Team Plasma sword here in Unova...? Did it mean that Team Plasma was here?

"We should check out City Hall to see if there is anything else in there we can find...If that really is Team Plasma's, things just got a whole lot more confusing..."

Ralek
Lavender Town Cave

Ralek nodded as he listened to Alyssa. She was right, and even though he hadn't had any personal experience with Team Plasma, he had heard of them from migrating Pidove and other bird pokemon from Unova. And they weren't good at all. They seemed to be almost like Team Magma and Team Aqua from his home land, and they weren't good news either...

"Let's go..." Ralek said as he stood up "That boy from earlier went into City Hall. If we can meet up with him we can see if he found anything while he was in there."

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

^Please click my eggs^

Old 02-24-2012, 11:39 PM
Quaza529 Offline

Munchlax
Outside cave
I listened to the woman and told her what i have found in city hall.Then leading the way I ran into City Hall and was a few steps away from the sports bag when I heard yelling turning around there was a karate dude with his pokemon a Hitmontop,Machoke,and a Hariyama they were pointing at Vex and all started attacking there to many me nor Vex could take them all on at once. Soon we were hit and and tired what could have Vex done wait the backpack oh no turning in it won't help now.
Vex
Outside cave
I followed Munchlax to the city hall.As soon as we got in I turned around to see a karate dude with all his pokemon I jumped up from a kick and took one to the face.After a while we were pinned and couldn't take much more we were hurt then I opened my eyes saw a fist and it went black.
OOC:(Vex is not dead just knocked out)

Like a Baws

Last edited by Quaza529; 02-25-2012 at 12:00 AM.
Old 02-25-2012, 10:10 AM
PikaChew Offline

Topaz
Lavender town, (southern bridge)

"Dam it!" Looking out at the bridge, there seemed to be every officer and police pokemon in Kanto here! Vehicles are parked in the way to provide cover and Arcanines and other pokemon attack the approaching zombies from on top of said vehicles. Topaz knew that the situation must be serious, because pokemon law enforcement hardly ever draws their guns but now they are blasting at the bridge entry area with everything that they have! Pistols, shotguns, rifles and there are even craters left over from when they must have tried rocket launchers! (though it seems that the police have run out of ammo for those) Undead bodies pile up as many varieties of zombie continuosly march into the stream of bullets and fireballs! Getting out of town is going to be a lot harder than Topaz had originally thought..

Last edited by PikaChew; 02-25-2012 at 10:23 AM.
Old 02-29-2012, 05:07 PM

Ralek
Lavender Town, City Hall

Ralek skidded to a halt as he looked at the three fighting pokemon blocking his path. This wasn't good...One hit from any of them would knock him out and he would be down for the count, just like the Scraggy. He had nowhere to run, however, so he simply stood his ground, praying they wouldn't attack. The Machoke roared, running forward, its fists raised and ready to deal a near fatal blow.

"Wait!"

Alyssa Ellis
Lavender Town, City Hall

Sargent sprang forward, the Blaziken catching the Machoke's fists and stopping it in its tracks. The Karate Dude stepped around his pokemon, surveying her.

"We aren't enemies!" She said, relieved that he was at least listening to her "We were just coming here looking for someone..."

She looked down at Ralek, glad the pokemon was safe for now. He nodded his thanks and explained what the boy looked like. Alyssa relayed the information to the Security guard, hoping he could point them in the right direction.

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

^Please click my eggs^

Old 02-29-2012, 07:36 PM
Quaza529 Offline

Vex
City hall
I opened my eyes and noticed we were in a room it was very blurry I couldn't see a thing but as my vision cleared up I saw a sports bag and a team plasma suit the Munchlax security guard,Absol,and the girl were surrounding it.I hopped up with a dudden burst of energy at the sight of team plasmas suit. With enough hope I grabbed at it and kicked it to the floor ripping it to shreds.
Munchlax
City hall
"And the bag should be here." I said with a wandering voice as I carried the Vex to a safe spot.I layed him next to the bag and examined it noticing the team galactic suit from earlier with a hole in the middle.I picked up the team plasma suit and showed it to the scurity guard."Huh how did that get here i didn't notice any body look like that come through here only people that came through here was a gym leader a dude wearing a blue suit a dude wearing a red suit a guy with blue hair and another one with green hair."said the security kung fu master curiously "then they vanished out of thin air that led to that room."He pointed to the room where I found the sword this is getting serious what what would the teams want with here I must find out.

Like a Baws