Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Groups/Clubs

Groups/Clubs Start a Pokemon or non-Pokemon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. Your group can be whatever you want.

Old 05-25-2012, 02:07 AM
Lan.exe Offline

Send a message via AIM to Lan.exe
Default Re: War XI RP Planning and Discussion (All input welcome!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebMaster View Post
@Bron @Temporal Snake (deleted post). Please avoid criticizing or calling out other teams in the threads.
Wasn't aware that friendly jabs at friends aren't welcome he- oh wait.

No fun zone.

Old 05-25-2012, 06:50 AM
Nitro Offline
Ultra RPG Official

Send a message via AIM to Nitro
Default Re: War XI RP Planning and Discussion (All input welcome!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebMaster View Post
Ok. I'm posting to hopefully end this debate. I know certain people will just start it up again but here's my official response.

@Nitro. The RP may be the representation of WAR as a whole, but it receives the exact same amount of points each week as the other sections. That's the fair way to do things. The extra 10 points is reasonable in the extremely unlikely event that a team wins the RP. Even if they did win it, they would likely use another team to help them and they would receive a split of the points too. I have faith in Metal that he would not make the RP that easy.

@Bron @Temporal Snake (deleted post). Please avoid criticizing or calling out other teams in the threads. Team . falls within the registration parameters and if they choose not to participate in the RP, that's their choice. They have every right to ensure that RP doesn't receive special treatment. I also don't appreciate this "needs of the many" and "heresy discussion" talk. I find this somewhat inflammatory as well. Nitro's points have been very reasonable in my honest opinion. Bron, I will be IMing you later with some things I need to tell you.

In summary, this is how it will work. All sections get the same amount of points each week. The extra 10 points is for the almost impossible event that a team defeats Dr. Robotnik/the good guys (depending on which side your team is on). The preseason weeks will not give extra points because of this 10 point reward for completing the RP, so all sections will give the same amount of points in total. Let's say each section gives 6 points each week. Five weeks means 30 points from each section. Times that by twelve sections in total (as of right now). That's 360 total points to be given. That's not even taking in judge points which would be 60 additional points (1 point times 12 judges times 5 weeks). 10 points divided by 420 is 1/42 of the total points in WAR, so it's extremely unlikely that other points (if (key word "if") awarded) will make a substantial difference. Note that this also does not factor in that the RP victory points might be split if there's a joint victory.

In closing, this topic is still up for discussion and modifications may still be made. Contact us for suggestions. Lastly, like I said earlier, please refrain from discounting other opinions and calling them "heresy" or other related words. You guys are still a community and a family working together for the common good of a great PE2K event @ all of you.
I'm agreeable with that, thanks Web + others who helped. Also sorry for the trouble/stress/etc I caused