Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 03-11-2012, 11:43 PM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter
Default Re: [SU/DS]Kingdom Hearts: The Other Nobodies(REVIVED!)[SU/DS]

Wow, awesome, Sabi! ...Though I can't help but think of Stitch and Toothless with I see those. XD

I haven't updated because I was busy killing stuff on Wakfu with Chibi last night/this morning and barely had time between battles to reply. And the Nook won't copy/paste so I can link to SU posts.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 03-11-2012, 11:47 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal sonic View Post
You're right Sabi, I can see Draix following her around xD It'd give her a reason to care about what's going on and get her involved with the plot at least.

AND WINTER. Y U NO UPDATE ACCEPTED LIST?

Also, Sabi, what program do you use for those drawings? o-o I have a tablet but Paint does not deliver that quality for me XD
I got a Bamboo Tablet for Christmas [WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO] and I use Photoshop CS4.

And yes Winter, Driax is the Toothless/Stitch/Guilmon of Nobody KHness. XD
Old 03-11-2012, 11:53 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Heh, I got one of those for my birthday XD Still getting used to it. And you know what, I think my tablet came with that... have to look in to it. *Now knows how to make epic drawings on the computer*
Old 03-11-2012, 11:58 PM
Winter Offline

XD I don't have a tablet or photoshop.

Lol, wonder how she'd react to Nox's little Shadow buddy...

Old 03-12-2012, 12:04 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

This she'll check it out with shy curiosity...depends on if she's in docile or assault form...if that little shadow buddy is being threatening then she'll probably jump on him or something...it really depends on the situation and circustances at the time. XD

Last edited by Saraibre Ryu; 03-12-2012 at 12:10 AM.
Old 03-12-2012, 12:30 AM
GotinTyiGoto Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to GotinTyiGoto

so i should sent it to my friend then?

"ONE TRUTH PREVAILS." said Jimmy Kudo FROM CASE CLOSED. "THE MELODY OF LOGIC ALWAYS PLAYS THE NOTES OF TRUTH." said Ayumu Narumi FROM SPIRAL.
Old 03-12-2012, 12:35 AM
Winter Offline

If it will make it understandable, yes.

And Trouble, as Nox calls him, is no problem. He's mostly just curious--less geared towards attacking and more towards poking and asking Nox about what something is.

Last edited by Winter; 03-12-2012 at 12:39 AM.
Old 03-13-2012, 03:39 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

*inb4 I start a character chat session*

Trouble: What's that?

Nox: No idea.

Trouble: What are you? *pokes*

Driax: Driax dunno.

Aaaaaaand let the madness begin...*wants to start RP*
Old 03-13-2012, 04:06 AM
Winter Offline

XD Aside from the fact that Trouble doesn't talk like that, I could sorta see that. His 'voice,' when anyone other than Nox can hear it, sounds like a little boy's voice, and he has a distinctive, incredibly childish manner of speaking. It would be more like this.

Trouble: Nox, what this?
Nox: Not quite sure, but it's a Nobody, careful.
Trouble: It not look like any not-person Trouble ever seen before. Strange not person like to play? *pokes*
Nox: *snatches Trouble up before Driax can hurt him* Hey! What have we said about poking things we don't know about?
Trouble: Trouble not s'posed to poke.

Old 03-13-2012, 04:51 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

LOL That's adorable. XD Driax probably wouldn't jump him, I can see it ending up in a massive poking war behind Nox's back. >>

Driax: Driax is a thing?
Old 03-13-2012, 10:41 AM
Winter Offline

He's meant to be cute, but his habit of poking things he's curious about seems to get him into trouble a lot. XD Llol, niiiiiice, a poking war... Artemis would never stop giggling.

Nox: Generalization, sorry. He has a habit of poking everything, so I say thing becsue that's literally the exact same thing we've discussed before.
Bastia: She's being entirely serious.

Old 03-14-2012, 12:48 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Name: Rufus Shinra

Appearance:

Personality: Describing Rufus Shinra as cold and calculating is an understatement. Rufus, like his father, has a mind more deadly than any weapon that he could possibly hold; he knows how to manipulate people for his own gain, and how to twist the truths of any story to the point they could fool any but those who were there first hand. In addition, the president of the Shin-Ra corporation sets backups for most ways any plan of his can go wrong. It is also fairly apparent that he sees others as the basest things he possibly can without seeming to be a monster; the people below him can expect to be safe, but he forgoes any illusion that he is anything less than a dictator. If anything, he is close to being heartless, preferring the people's fear as opposed to their admiration, though his impressive handling of the world's affairs since Meteor (Incorrectly attributed to Reeve Tuetsi and the WRO) would warrant both if the actions were known. Though he does possess the skills to manipulate, Rufus far prefers being blunt about what he is after to being shady and rarely makes use of this skill.

Despite his cold and uncaring personality, there is a small spark of compassion that is very difficult to reveal, even to those who have saved his life in the past. Even his father was not included among these people, and Rufus even attempted to arrange his death during the Wutai War on his world. Even this small bit of compassion does not make him a warm person by any means, though it is significantly different from his usual demeanor. Rufus, while he is arrogant and sure of himself, is not one to take chances; even when his victory is 'assured', he always has safeguards in place to avoid any nasty mistakes. He looks down upon people who prove themselves unintelligent enough to plan for possible defeats, and despised most of the staff left over in the Shin-Ra company after his father's passing.

History: Rufus Shinra inherited the Shin-Ra company that controlled the world he lived in several years prior to the world's destruction at the hands of the Heartless. He was quite literally the most powerful man in the world; at least eighty percent of the world's currency was owned and used by the company, and their troops were the only form of 'government' that continued to exist. His father was killed by the supposedly deceased SOLDIER member Sephiroth, prompting Rufus to personally oversee trooper pursuits across the continent to apprehend him as well as the eco-terrorist group AVALANCHE. Though the company was unable to cause any significant damage to Sephiroth and the few captured members of AVALANCHE escaped, they were able to use the prototype Mako Cannon to destroy a barrier defending the area Sephiroth had begun to call down Meteor. Rufus was presumed dead in the aftermath of Meteor's fall ruining the central Shin-Ra tower.

Rufus survived however, and his influence did not wane any. Operating from the shadows while he recovered from his injuries, Rufus's resources continued to drive the world; his money and machinery paid for the construction of Edge, and he was the secret benefactor of the WRO. He participated in the second small war between Sephiroth and AVALANCHE's surviving members from the shadows, though his involvement became apparent later when he appeared with the last remains of Jenova in a box, the item the 'remnants' sought. Rufus returned to the world stage at a later date, rebuilding the city of Midgar after its high concentration of Geostigma infectants were purged. When his world was destroyed, Rufus survived and has since sought a way to restore his world and return to the massive city he controlled.

Weapon: Rufus' pistol

Theme Song: Final Fantasy VII - Shinra Company

Other: Surprise.

Last edited by Dr Robotnik; 03-14-2012 at 12:52 AM.
Old 03-14-2012, 01:05 AM
Winter Offline

Hehe, looks like Rufus made it to the party... Should make writing for Rei infinitely more interesting. Welcome to the roleplay, Mr. Shinra. XD

Old 03-14-2012, 01:43 AM
GotinTyiGoto Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to GotinTyiGoto

Metal lets hope Rufus doesn't go to Hollow Bastion.

Maka: hey whats going on over there.
Soul: what do you think is going on its a get together for us.
Maka: oh. hi im Maka a Scythe Meister and this is
Soul: im Soul, i can turn into a Scythe and im her partner.

"ONE TRUTH PREVAILS." said Jimmy Kudo FROM CASE CLOSED. "THE MELODY OF LOGIC ALWAYS PLAYS THE NOTES OF TRUTH." said Ayumu Narumi FROM SPIRAL.

Last edited by GotinTyiGoto; 03-14-2012 at 01:45 AM.
Old 03-14-2012, 01:52 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

I must resist the urge to play Vincent...or any other FF character...

I'm going to stick to ONE CHARACTER for this RP dammit.

Driax: Driax is being serious? Driax thought she was being Driax...*looks over yonder* Hi! Driax's name is Driax.