Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Black/White 2

Pokemon: Black/White 2 Discuss Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2. Get your questions answered, give your opinions and participate in discussions here!

Closed Thread

Old 02-26-2012, 12:02 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Pokemon Black/White sequels!

What do you guys think of the new games that were just announced? Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 will be released in Japan in June and their mascots are two new formes of Kyurem, based on Reshiram or Zekrom!

^Click for larger

Click for news post.

I think it's cool that they're doing something new and having two sequels. I hope they differ a lot though to make it worth it. Otherwise it can be seen as Nintendo just wanting money (which is probably true as well). I like that they're called Pokemon Black/White 2 suggesting that the story started in BW will continue.

The issue of Pokemon training was really interesting and I thought it was resolved poorly in BW by ending with 'oh no, that main guy is evil so we will forget his ideas, even though he might actually have had a point'. So yeah. Looks interesting. xD I wonder what the story behind Kyurem's formes are...

Last edited by Pokemon Trainer Sarah; 02-26-2012 at 02:06 AM.
Old 02-26-2012, 01:04 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter
Default Re: Pokemon Black/White sequels!

And everyone thought it was gonna be called Gray Version... They could have been a bit more original with the names, but who cares? These look cool, though hopefully there will be more fun/new stuff to do in these because playing Platinum after playing Diamond just felt repetitive. I also have to wonder where N went...hopefully that will be answered as well.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 02-26-2012, 01:21 AM
Skylands Offline

So much to speculate.

I hope BW2 is completely different from past third-game installments. Sorta iffy on the designs of Black Kyurem and White Kyurem, but eventually I'll become used to them. The fact that the official Pokemon website announced these games was a pleasant surprise too.
Old 02-26-2012, 01:59 AM
Shucklulz Offline

I have really high hopes for these games. I had a lot of gripes with B/W, and hopefully these games will fix most of those problems.

And the Kyruem formes are like really really cool
Old 02-26-2012, 03:34 AM
darthcrawford Offline

Send a message via MSN to darthcrawford

i agree with the above posts. i hope it lets you start where you left off, like somehow using your game data from b/w1 so you don't have to restart and do the whole thing again.
Old 02-26-2012, 05:19 AM
Professor Geoffrey Offline

Send a message via AIM to Professor Geoffrey

My goodness. They expected the whole "Gray" idea would be a popular speculation! I knew they'd go around the idea of "Gray", but I couldn't possibly guess that they'd do this! Well, I've been waiting for this. I've been expecting something, some sequel to be announced. This'll help my fanfiction.
Old 02-26-2012, 01:54 PM
Swampert Guy Offline

Gray has been expected very much by me and in fact Black 2 and White 2 sounds as a very very very new idea instead of the previous versions that used new names (Crystal, Emerald and Platinum).

The only thing I really disliked is the new formes of Reshiram and Zekrom. A new history is the most important thing in the new version at my view.
Old 02-26-2012, 04:48 PM
Quaza529 Offline

I had a pokemon gray idea where people and pokemon have been disappearing overnight coming from the original rumor at lunacosa town but this is gonna hopefully way better but i did like pokemon white better than black

Like a Baws
Old 02-26-2012, 06:26 PM
Arch Enemy Offline
Force the Reason

Send a message via AIM to Arch Enemy Send a message via MSN to Arch Enemy

The names aren't that great, so I hope they are not official. The games seem very interesting, though. I wonder when they'll be releasing them in the US?

Kyurem's new formes look awesome, by the way. They're like Digimon! xD

......Previously known as Mizuki Emi
deviantART . Last.fm . Creative School
Old 02-26-2012, 07:35 PM
Kaoru Offline
The Evolver

Send a message via AIM to Kaoru Send a message via Skype™ to Kaoru

Since N vanished in BW, I wonder if we get to try to find out where he went. N is mysterious, after all.

sig by pokemon trainer sarah
links
Old 02-27-2012, 03:01 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron

Hmm...Interesting...I wonder what will be added?

Those new forms are hideous. Then again, it does strongly support that Kyurem was the original dragon, due to this incomplete fusion (yeah, I'm calling it as it appears). This would explain those two moves programmed into the game but not used - one Ice move able to burn, the other, paralyze.

But...Geh...I hate Kyurem, and I still hate it. Neat idea, but that design ticks me off. Uneven wings = Raging OCD.
Old 02-27-2012, 04:53 PM
Mr420 Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Mr420

Nintendo's primary concern is to come up fiscally with enough revenue to support thier.. habits. so yeah they'll want more money how ever they can obtain it.

I like the boXart thus far so its going to be another wild ride. but on the down side there are way too many fans out there writting RPG that the fan base has taken a (negative)turn. there are way too many fans playing pogs and card games over the actual game.

I may be willing to cough up my hard earned cash for either of the two games but it more than likely the competitive form of playing Pokemon has all but withered away...

will I? wont I?

Pokérus Empire
Old 02-27-2012, 10:00 PM
dimondgirlofthefuture Offline

hm, very... interesting Kyurem forms, I guess. I don't particularly. Like them, but I.suppose. I'll get used to them. As said before, maybe it will reveal N's location(: I sure hope so:3 ive been dying to find.out
Old 02-28-2012, 02:29 AM
PkMn Trainer Offline

Hahaha I was one of those folks predicting the "gray" version. I didn't want that to be the next installment, but I did think it was gonna happen. I like this much better. Personally, the new Kyurem forms aren't... symmetrical enough for me but other than that they look straight up deadly (no more Reshiram boner lol). Hopefully they let you catch more than just the gen5 pokes at the beginning of the game rather than wait til the end. That was the worst part about B/W imo.
Old 03-06-2012, 05:04 PM
Adamant Mewtwo Offline

I think it looks interesting, and am looking forward to playing it.
Part of me is hoping for two new trainers as well, I mean, If i continued to play as Hilda/Hilbert It would feel weird if we ended up having to start over.
I'm wondering how they are going to pull this off.