Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-20-2012, 05:01 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst
Default Re: [RP] The Secrets of Fells Church: Ghost World

"Awe I didn't want you to worry." Caroline responded to Kiseki, who opened his mouth to respond, but stopped when she lightly pushed him back down against the pillows and laid on top of him. A blush erupted on his face out of what seemed to be instinct for him - even though he was completely used to everything now, but he smiled at her regardless.

"I'm perfectly fine now." She told him with a smile of her own just before connecting her lips with his. He didn’t hesitate to return the kiss as the blonde began to deepen it, reaching up to tangle his fingers in her hair as he pulled her closer. He had to let go when her hands slid beneath his shirt and lifted it above his head just before she got up from the bed, bringing him to sit up again. He watched her lock the bedroom door, closing and locking it.

The smile returned to his face at the small giggle she gave as she walked back over to the bed, taking off her own shirt to reveal the black bra beneath and tossing it next to his own on the floor before laying back down next to him and gently pulling him on top of her. With a sweet, playful smile, she connected her lips with his again in a passionate kiss. Kiseki forgot all traces of nervousness he had previously felt and returned it, slowly deepening the kiss as he began to give in to his desire.

However, a few moments later, he heard voices coming from downstairs, bringing him to pull back at the same time as Caroline, her expression of fear mirroring his own.

"I think something bad happened." She spoke his thoughts, and Kiseki quickly pushed himself up so that she could wiggle out from beneath him, following her off the bed to retrieve his shirt and head downstairs with the blonde. "What happened?"

"Wait wait wait." Ashley said as she walked towards Caroline. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine." Caroline responded with a nod, then looking at the group. "What's going on?"

"Mason bit Damon." Kol responded, and Kiseki‘s eyes widened in both fear and shock. He followed Caroline over to Damon, who was laying on the couch. There were no traces of the bite now, but they knew from what had happened to Ashley before that it would be there in a matter of time.

"We need to get Klaus' blood." Diana said as she raced for the door, but Damon stood up from the couch and used his Vampire speed to block it before she could step outside. "Don't use your remaining strength Damon!"

"You're not going there by yourself!" Damon said with a shake of his head.

"But his blood is the only thing that can heal you!" Diana argued as tears pooled her eyes and began to slide down her face.

"We'll call Klaus and tell him to come here." Kotomi suggested.

"He won't just come here though..." Stefan replied with a shake of his head.

"Then I'm going there." Diana said, looking at the others.

"But you're pregnant!" Damon argued.

"What?" Scarlet and Abigail both spoke at the same time, and a look of pure shock came onto Kiseki’s face.

"And Diana and Damon are back together." Lexi added as she looked over to Caroline.

"How much did I fricken miss today?" Caroline asked.

"Quite a bit..." Isobel responded. Kiseki was still too shocked to make a comment, but one question rang in his mind. Whose baby was it? However, he knew now wasn’t the time to ask.

"Look, I'm going whether you like it or not." Diana said as she looked at Damon.

"Then at least have us come with you." Caroline said.

"No." Damon responded as he looked at Caroline. "You're on bed-rest."

"Oh come on!" The blonde complained.

"I'll go." Ashley volunteered. "You stay here with the children and Damon while some of us go with Diana."

"There's no way in hell I'm letting Diana go into that house without me." Damon argued once again.

"You need to save your strength, now get back over on that damn couch." Diana ordered, and Damon looked at her in shock for a few moments before a smirk came onto his face.

"You're even hotter when barking out orders like that."

"Diana is hot? Is she sick?" Abigail asked, and Aiden and the twins couldn’t help but laugh as Diana gave Damon a kiss before pointing to the couch.

"She isn't sick. Don't worry." Meredith said with a smile as Damon walked back over to the couch. Ichiru and Aiden went along with Diana, Ashley, Stefan and Lexi as they left, but Kiseki decided to stay. His gaze fell on Damon for a moment before he looked away to the ground as memories of around twenty years ago when they had nearly lost him in almost the exact same way flooded his mind.

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Old 10-21-2012, 05:26 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima

"So you and Diana are back together?" Caroline asked as she walked over to the couch and sat next to Damon, trying to get his mind off of the bite.

"Yeah." Damon said with a small chuckle as the children sat on Damon's lap. "I know that the baby is Mason's, but I love Diana too much to let her slip through my fingers again. I already lost her once, so there's no way I'm letting her go again."

"Does it bother you though that the baby isn't yours?" Kotomi asked in concern.

"It honestly doesn't." Damon said, actually surprising himself. "Her and I could never have a baby of our own since I'm a Vampire, the only reason why Ashley and Ichiru being able to is because Ashley is a Doppelganger." Damon paused, thinking over his next words. "I mean, I wish the baby was mine, but there's nothing I can do about that. I left town for so long, so I know that Diana had to move on. Even though the baby isn't mine by blood, I'm still going to treat it like it's my own child."

"I want a baby..." Caroline blurted out as she looked down at the ground, bringing Isobel to chuckle.

"Well maybe once this whole Klaus thing is finally over with then you and Kiseki could look into adopting a baby." Isobel pointed out, Caroline's face beaming with joy as she looked over to Kiseki.

Back at the mansion Mason burst through the doors in anger, seeing Klaus sitting on the couch as Mason stormed over to him.

"What the hell happened?" Mason ordered.

"I don't know what you're talking about, mate." Klaus said innocently.

"I bit Damon! It was like... I couldn't control myself or something."

"Welcome to the effects of the Sire Bond." Klaus shrugged, the front doors opening once again as Diana, Ashley, Stefan and Lexi walked in. "Don't people ever knock in this town?" Klaus sighed as he looked over to the small group.

"We need the cure to a Werewolf bite." Diana spoke, glaring at Mason who looked down.

"Okay, so what bargain are you willing to make then? My blood isn't cheap." Klaus responded.

"There isn't going to be a bargain." Diana growled, pulling out a pocket-knife and opening the blade, pressing it against her throat but not hard enough to cut the skin. Ashley, Stefan and Lexi looked at her in complete shock, Mason jolting his head up as his eyes widened. "If I die, then you won't be able to make anymore of your stupid Hybrids."

"You won't kill yourself." Klaus laughed. "You're pregnant, so of course you won't kill yourself. Besides, even if you do die then I can always just use Abigail's and Scarlet's blood to create my Hybrids."

"That's where you're wrong." Diana argued. "My mom can place a powerful spell on them to where you wouldn't be able to use their blood, so then you truly couldn't make anymore Hybrids."

"You're bluffing." Klaus growled.

"Am I?" Diana challenged, pressing down on the knife more and slowly began to move the blade across her neck, her skin ripping easily being heard.

"No!" Klaus yelled as both him and Mason ran forward to stop Diana, but an invisible force-field stopped the two.

"Okay! I'll give you the blood!" Klaus shouted, Diana letting the knife fall to the floor as a small stream of blood where she cut one of her main veins in her neck flowed down her body and to the floor, bringing Stefan to quickly bite down on his own wrist and fed Diana some of his blood to heal her.

"Are you okay?" Stefan asked as Diana nodded, looking over to Klaus who stubbornly picked up an emptied glass and bit down on his wrist, letting the blood flow into the cup. He walked over to Diana and handed her the glass, a glare in his eyes.

"No one makes a fool of me and gets away with it." Klaus stated.

"Well if you do anything to try and harm my friends and everyone who I care about, then I will kill myself, which means you wouldn't be able to create anymore Hybrids." Diana said, taking the glass and walking out of the house as Ashley, Stefan and Lexi followed. Once they returned to the house Damon and the remaining group looked at Diana in shock, not because she had Klaus' blood but because she was covered in her own.

"What happened?" Damon asked as he quickly stood up from the couch after Abigail and Scarlet had, the toddlers being scared that something bad happened to Diana. Ashley walked over to her children and hugged them, telling the toddlers that everything was going to be okay.

"It's not important. Just drink." Diana said, handing Damon the glass. He drank the blood and looked at Diana, shaking his head.

"It is important. Tell me what happened."

"Everything is okay." Diana reassured Damon as she placed both hands on his cheeks and gave him a soft kiss. "I'm going to go back home and shower. I'll be back soon." Diana said, walking out of the house. Damon just stood there for a few moments, looking over to Stefan, Lexi, Ashley, Ichiru and Aiden. He knew that Ashley, Stefan and Lexi wouldn't tell him the truth, so he then locked eyes with both Ichiru and Aiden.

"What happened? And tell me the truth." Damon said.
Old 10-25-2012, 03:25 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

"So you and Diana are back together?" Caroline attempted to lighten the mood and keep Damon’s mind off of the bite as she walked over to the couch and sat down next to him.

"Yeah." Damon responded with a small chuckle as Abigail and Scarlet sat on his lap. "I know that the baby is Mason's, but I love Diana too much to let her slip through my fingers again. I already lost her once, so there's no way I'm letting her go again."

"Does it bother you though that the baby isn't yours?" Kotomi asked the question on Kiseki’s mind in concern.

"It honestly doesn't." Damon‘s response surprised the dark haired teen. "Her and I could never have a baby of our own since I'm a Vampire, the only reason why Ashley and Ichiru being able to is because Ashley is a Doppelganger." He paused for a moment before continuing. "I mean, I wish the baby was mine, but there's nothing I can do about that. I left town for so long, so I know that Diana had to move on. Even though the baby isn't mine by blood, I'm still going to treat it like it's my own child."

"I want a baby..." Caroline blurted out as she looked down at the ground, and Kiseki’s face lit up for reasons unknown to him as Isobel chuckled.

"Well maybe once this whole Klaus thing is finally over with then you and Kiseki could look into adopting a baby." She said, and the blush on Kiseki’s face faded away into an expression of joy that mirrored Caroline’s when she looked over at him.

“That’s a really good idea.” He responded to his mother, although his gaze was on Caroline as he continued with a smile. “I’d really like to do that.”

He would have never let it show or told anyone, but deep down Kiseki had always been a little upset that he and Caroline couldn’t have a child of their own due to being Vampires. Abigail and Scarlet were like his own children and he treated them as such, but it felt like there was still a small void somewhere inside him. For some reason, he had never thought of looking into adoption, but now that Isobel had brought it up, any trace of emptiness or sadness over the matter that had been lingering had completely disappeared.

"Don't people ever knock in this town?" Back at the mansion, Klaus sighed as the group burst through the door only seconds after leaving the house.

"We need the cure to a Werewolf bite." Diana was the one to speak, although currently hers and both Ichiru’s and Aiden’s eyes were on Mason, who looked at the ground.

"Okay, so what bargain are you willing to make then? My blood isn't cheap." Klaus responded.

"There isn't going to be a bargain." Diana growled, and pulled out a pocket knife. Ichiru and Aiden looked at her in shock as she opened the blade and pressed it against her throat. "If I die, then you won't be able to make anymore of your stupid Hybrids."

"You won't kill yourself." Klaus laughed. "You're pregnant, so of course you won't kill yourself. Besides, even if you do die then I can always just use Abigail's and Scarlet's blood to create my Hybrids."

"That's where you're wrong." Diana argued. "My mom can place a powerful spell on them to where you wouldn't be able to use their blood, so then you truly couldn't make anymore Hybrids."

"You're bluffing." Klaus growled.

"Am I?" Diana challenged as she pressed the knife further into her skin and began to move the blade along her skin. The sound of its ripping filled the air, and the scent of fresh blood quickly followed it.

"No!" Both Klaus and Mason jumped up and tried to stop the young Witch, but a force field prevented them from reaching her. Just as both Ichiru and Aiden were about to try and stop her themselves, Klaus finally caved in.

"Okay! I'll give you the blood!"

Diana allowed the knife to fall to the floor as a small stream of blood trailed down her body from her neck and onto the floor. Stefan quickly bit down on his wrist and fed the Witch some of his blood to heal her, bringing Ichiru and Aiden to finally relax.

"Are you okay?" Stefan asked, to which Diana nodded before looking over to Klaus.

The Hybrid stubbornly picked up an empty glass and bit down on his own wrist, letting the blood flow into the cup. He then walked over to Diana and handed her the glass with a glare in his eyes.

"No one makes a fool of me and gets away with it."

"Well if you do anything to try and harm my friends and everyone who I care about, then I will kill myself, which means you wouldn't be able to create anymore Hybrids." Diana replied as she took the glass and walked out of the house. Ichiru and Aiden allowed the others to go ahead of them, both teens glancing back at Klaus and Mason before they left the mansion with their friends.

A few minutes later, the group returned to the house, and Kiseki looked at Diana in shock when seeing that she was covered in blood - and her own blood at that. Everyone else seemed perfectly fine, and even Diana herself had no visible wounds, but the amount of blood on her was impossible to ignore.

"What happened?" Damon asked as he quickly stood up from the couch after Abigail and Scarlet had. Kiseki rose from where he had sat next to Caroline as Ashley walked over to her children and hugged them while reassuring them that everything would be okay. He glanced at Ichiru and Aiden, who both seemed to be calm, although he could see that they were slightly unnerved by something that had happened.

"It's not important. Just drink." Diana responded to Damon and handed him the glass. He quickly downed the blood and then looked back at her, giving a shake of his head.

"It is important. Tell me what happened."

"Everything is okay." The young Witch reassured him as she placed both hands on his cheeks and gave him a soft kiss. "I'm going to go back home and shower. I'll be back soon." She then left the house, leaving the group in silence. Damon’s eyes fell on the group that had just returned in search of answers.

"What happened? And tell me the truth." His eyes locked on both Ichiru’s and Aiden’s as he spoke, and as a result, the group that had stayed behind shifted their attention to them as well.

“Diana threatened to kill herself in order to get Klaus’ blood.” Aiden beat Ichiru to the response with a simple one of his own, and Kiseki looked at him in shock. It now made sense why the brunette had been covered in her own blood. “She used the fact that he needed her blood to create his Hybrids as blackmail and convinced him to help us.”

“And he just did it obediently…?” Aiden looked at Kiseki as he spoke, knowing the reason for the suspicion in his tone. Klaus was not one to obey the wishes of others, and if he did it never came without a price. All of them knew that by now.

“For the time being.” Ichiru was the one to speak this time. “He obviously bore a grudge, so it’s probably best we stay on our guard.”

Old 10-28-2012, 02:00 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

“Diana threatened to kill herself in order to get Klaus’ blood.” Aiden responded before Ichiru, the group who remained behind looking at him in shock. “She used the fact that he needed her blood to create his Hybrids as blackmail and convinced him to help us.”

“And he just did it obediently…?” Kiseki asked as eyes shifted to the other Vampire. Everyone knew that Klaus lived by his own rules, so if he was forced to do something he didn't want to do, the group knew this was only the beginning of something that was going to escalate into something very deadly.

“For the time being.” Ichiru added. “He obviously bore a grudge, so it’s probably best we stay on our guard.”

"I just can't believe she did this. How she was just so willing to fricken die for me like that." Damon said, his shock turning to one of anger. He went to the bar on the other side of the room, pouring himself a full glass of Whiskey as the anger was still clearly seen on his face.

"Come on you two." Ashley said, motioning her children to the kitchen table. "Let's work on some homework." Ashley needed to get her children's minds off of everything that was going on, already knowing that the events from that day were going to give her children horrible nightmares that night.

Caroline couldn't help but look down as she was lost in thought, how dangerous their lives were with Klaus around. They couldn't even kill Klaus because almost every one of her friends were from Klaus' bloodline, even Kiseki, so Caroline knew that adopting a baby might forever be out of the question. She didn't want to put another innocent life in danger.

Diana walked out of her bathroom that was in her room and got dressed in black jeans, an orange long-sleeved shirt and switched to her black Converse sneakers instead of her snow-boots. After blow-drying her hair and putting it up into a simple ponytail since she didn't feel like curling her hair all over again she walked back downstairs and into the kitchen, seeing Jeremy and Bonnie sitting at the kitchen table.

"That was very reckless of what you did." Jeremy said, Diana being forced to tell them what happened since her parents saw all of the blood on her when she walked into the house before.

"What was I supposed to do?" Diana asked.

"You let Damon die!" Bonnie said, to which Diana looked at her mother in shock.

"You would had rather let Damon die?" Diana asked in disbelief.

"Damon would agree if we asked him." Jeremy added in. "You haven't even lived a small fraction of what Damon has lived, Diana. He would rather you live your life as a human than him living another hundred years while you're dead. Especially your death being caused by a suicide that was meant to save him."

"I really don't want to get into this right now." Diana said, leaving the house without even bothering to grab her jacket. She began to storm her way back to the Salvatore house until a familiar figure stood in her way, bringing the young Witch to tighten her fists in anger.

"Diana..."

"Go away Mason." Diana growled, beginning to move pass him but he grabbed her arm.

"Please just listen to me." Mason said, the two looking at each other. "I'm leaving town without Klaus knowing."

"Why?" Diana challenged as she glared at the Hybrid in front of her.

"When Klaus told me to bite Damon, I told him I wasn't going to. But then... I don't know. Something happened and it was like I couldn't control myself. It's not like compulsion, but it's not free will either." Mason paused, looking down for a few moments. "I'm leaving town right now to find a way to break this Sire Bond." Mason looked back up to Diana, her anger turning to shock.

"Is that even possible?" Diana asked.

"I don't know, but I'm going to do everything I can to try." Mason responded. "I want to put you first, and our baby first, but with this Sire Bond... I'll never be able to. I need to somehow break it for you and our baby." Tears flooded Diana's eyes as Mason put a hand up to Diana's stomach, a small smile coming onto his face.

"You need to break it, Mason."

"I know, and I will." Mason said with a nod, bringing him to wrap his arms around Diana as she actually wrapped them around Mason as well, though there wasn't anything romantic about the gesture. "When I come back you'll probably have a small baby bump on your stomach." Diana couldn't help but laugh as she wiped away her fallen tears, the two releasing each other.

"I really hope I don't get too big." Diana chuckled.

"You'll still be beautiful." Mason said, giving Diana a smile. "I should go before Klaus finds me."

"Okay." Diana nodded. "I'll see you soon." Mason nodded as well, using his speed to leave. Diana walked back to the Salvatore house and walked inside, where she was greeted by Damon storming over to her.

"Damon." Kotomi warned as Stefan and Lexi stood up from the couch, though he ignored the younger Vampire.

"How could you even think of killing yourself for me?" Damon growled as he stood in front of Diana, who gave out a sigh.

"You would do it for me in a heartbeat."

"Because I'm me! You're not me!" Damon shouted in anger, Diana's own anger showing now as she glared at Damon, the toddlers watching the scene.

"I can make my own choices to protect the people I care about!"

"You're fricken pregnant, Diana! Even if you weren't pregnant I wouldn't want you to put your own life on the line to protect mine!"

"Well what you want, and what will happen are two very different things." Diana said, turning around and walking out of the house. Damon sighed as he stood there for a few moments, collecting himself as he pushed his anger away and followed the young Witch outside.

"Diana wait."

"Why? So you can yell at me some more?" Diana growled, Damon running up to her and wrapped his arms around her.

"I'm sorry..." Damon spoke softly. "I just don't know what I would do if something were to happen to you." Diana was silent, though she wrapped her arms around the Vampire to calm herself down. She knew that she needed to tell Damon about Mason leaving town to break the Sire Bond, but she wanted to wait so Damon could truly calm down.
Old 10-31-2012, 03:13 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

"I just can't believe she did this. How she was just so willing to fricken die for me like that." Damon’s shock became anger as he spoke after Ichiru and Aiden had answered him. Aiden and the twins watched him walk over to the bar on the other side of the room and pour himself a full glass of Whiskey as the anger became apparent on his face.

"Come on you two." Ashley motioned Abigail and Scarlet over to the kitchen table as Aiden took a seat on one of the couches. "Let's work on some homework."

Kiseki looked at the ground, his thoughts practically identical to Caroline’s. He knew that as long as Klaus was around, things would be dangerous, and since they couldn’t kill him without basically the entire group dying as well, that meant that he and Caroline most likely would never be able to adopt a baby.

Ichiru glanced at the younger twin as he laced his fingers with Caroline and gave her hand a squeeze, sensing the change in his emotions. However, he didn’t know the cause of it and for the time being assumed it was because of what Diana had done - or threatened to do.

The young Witch in question returned to the house a bit later, and was greeted by Damon storming over to her the instant she cleared the door.

"Damon." Kotomi warned as Stefan and Lexi stood up from the couch, but he seemed to ignore all of them.

"How could you even think of killing yourself for me?" He growled, to which the brunette only sighed.

"You would do it for me in a heartbeat."

"Because I'm me! You're not me!" Damon shouted in anger, which provoked Diana’s own anger.

"I can make my own choices to protect the people I care about!"

"You're fricken pregnant, Diana! Even if you weren't pregnant I wouldn't want you to put your own life on the line to protect mine!"

"Well what you want, and what will happen are two very different things." With that, Diana turned and left the house, bringing silence to fall over the group. After a few moments, Damon followed her outside to reconcile. Ichiru noticed that the toddlers had been watching the scene and walked over to them to reassure them that everything was okay while Aiden watched Damon and Diana from his usual place near the window. Although the two of them had made up, there was still the problem with Klaus to deal with. They all knew that he was going to do something in revenge, but they just didn’t know what or when. He was quickly beginning to realize that there weren’t really many peaceful pauses in this life, and it the weight of the realization was starting to pile up on him. However, could he really complain? Before this, he had been living alone in solitude out of the fear of his identity being discovered. Compared to then, a little chaos in exchange for so many warm and friendly people wasn’t much to ask.

Kiseki noticed the expression on Aiden’s face, which brought concern to his own. He started to ask the Original if anything was wrong, but decided against it for some reason or other. An exchanged look with Ichiru let him know that the older twin was thinking the same thing as him, but both of them knew Aiden would dismiss the question if they asked.

Old 11-02-2012, 02:57 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

During that day there was no further word from Klaus, which was very strange to the group. They had figured that Klaus would had at least done something by now, so was the Hybrid truly a bit shaken up by Diana's threat? Klaus didn't want to use the children's blood for his Hybrids simply because they were children, so had the group actually won this fight?

A knock was suddenly heard from the front door however, to which the group looked at it in caution. Diana walked over to the door and opened it, a sigh of relief washing over her.

"And I'm just getting the message that Klaus is here because...?" Abigail said, the Original Doppelganger standing at the doorway with her arms crossed.

"Come in Abigail." Diana said, the two girls walking further into the house.

"Why didn't you guys tell me Klaus was here? I would had come back sooner." Abigail said.

"Who told you Klaus was here?" Ashley asked as her children were playing with their puppy in another room.

"Meredith called me a few days ago." Abigail responded. "I was all the way in California when I got the call, though I lost track of James about three months ago." Abigail then looked over to Kiseki, Kotomi, Isobel and Ichiru. "I'm so sorry... I was trying to keep tabs on him to make sure he wouldn't come back here."

"It's okay." Isobel said with a smile. "He hasn't showed up here."

"Not that we know of at least." Kotomi added.

"The reason we didn't tell you why Klaus was here is because we know you've been running from him for such a long time." Caroline explained. "Your peace from him was when he was finally dead for those nineteen years, but that wasn't even a long time at all. Not to a Vampire."

"Don't worry about me." Abigail said with a small laugh, turning towards the door.

"Where are you going?" Damon asked as Stefan and Lexi rose from the couch.

"I'm going to go find Meredith." Abigail responded. "I'll be back in a little while." With that, Abigail left.

The much older Vampire walked the streets of Fells Church, the sun beautifully setting as she walked towards the Mystic Grill. She was about to pass a darkened alley however when a sharp pain suddenly entered her chest, the person wielding the wooden stake dragging Abigail deeper into the alley and pinned her against the wall, stabbing the wooden stake deeper until it pierced all the way through her heart.

"Hello Abigail." The voice said, Abigail's skin beginning to turn grey as she glared at her attacker.

"Katherine." Abigail growled, her face beginning to turn grey with the dark grey veins.

"Two Doppelgangers are already a handful, but three?" Katherine chuckled. "I'm choosing to keep Ashley alive because then I get to play with that adorable Ichiru of hers, so this is nothing personal."

"Burn in hell." Abigail growled once again, her body becoming limp as her dead corps fell to the ground. A sharp pain suddenly went through Katherine's chest as well however, which she couldn't explain since she was the only other person besides Abigail's dead body in the alley.

Back at the Salvatore house Ashley was putting together some food for Bill until she felt the same sharp pain in her chest that Katherine just felt, bringing the Vampire to grab the counter for support.

"What's wrong?" Lexi asked as the group rushed to Ashley's side.

"I... I don't know. Something isn't right." Ashley responded. "Do you guys feel any different too?"

"No." Caroline said with a shake of her head, Kotomi quickly looking to Kol and Aiden. Abigail suddenly appeared in the room, bringing everyone to look at her.

"Abigail?" Kol asked in confusion.

"Katherine just killed me." Abigail said, the group looking at the Ghost in shock.

"What?" Diana asked with her eyes widened. "You're... you're a Ghost?"

"She's here in town, so you guys need to be careful." Abigail said, her eyes traveling to Ashley. "The reason you're feeling the sharp pain is because I just died; the Original Doppelganger. It's like when an Original Vampire dies, though you won't actually die. Katherine felt the same pain the same time as you, and I'm sure Finn felt it as well since he was the one to turn me. This means that he'll be coming back to Fells Church, along with Rebekah."

"We can resurrect you." Diana said, though Abigail shook her head.

"No. That magic is far too dark for you to practice. You and your mother already brought back Klaus, Katherine and James, which the two of you received warnings from the spirits of the dead Witches. If you do anything like that again they will strip you of your magic." Abigail said as she locked eyes with Diana, the toddlers grabbing onto Ashley and Ichiru for comfort.

"There has to be something we can do." Stefan argued, but Abigail shook her head once again.

"Just kill Katherine for me, this way I can kick her ass in the Ghost World. I'm going to go see Meredith, Kevin and Elijah to warn them as well." Abigail then disappeared, the shock and sorrow of what just happened washing over the group.
Old 11-04-2012, 02:05 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

A knock from the door later on that day snapped Aiden out of a dazed state from his place on the couch. He had gotten absorbed in his thoughts again, and as a result had ended up in a daze. He started to get up and get the door, but Diana beat him to it, walking over and opening it. It was clear who all of them thought it would be, the thought making Aiden and Ichiru, who had been in the kitchen getting a drink when the knock was heard, tense.

However, when Diana opened the door, the brunette that stood on the other side wasn’t who they had expected at all. Both teens gave a sigh of relief almost simultaneously with Diana’s.

"And I'm just getting the message that Klaus is here because...?" The Original Doppelganger stood in the doorway with her arms crossed as she spoke.

"Come in Abigail." Diana said, prompting the older woman to follow her further into the house.

"Why didn't you guys tell me Klaus was here? I would had come back sooner." She said as Ichiru took a seat on one of the couches.

"Who told you Klaus was here?" Ashley asked. Ichiru saw Kiseki enter the room from his peripheral vision, the younger twin having previously been in another room with the toddlers and Raven. He appeared surprised to see Abigail, but said nothing as he sat down beside Caroline.

"Meredith called me a few days ago." Abigail responded to Ashley‘s question. "I was all the way in California when I got the call, though I lost track of James about three months ago." She then looked to Isobel, Ichiru, Kiseki and Kotomi. "I'm so sorry... I was trying to keep tabs on him to make sure he wouldn't come back here."

"It's okay." Isobel said with a smile. "He hasn't showed up here."

"Not that we know of at least." Kotomi added.

"The reason we didn't tell you why Klaus was here is because we know you've been running from him for such a long time." Caroline explained. "Your peace from him was when he was finally dead for those nineteen years, but that wasn't even a long time at all. Not to a Vampire."

"Don't worry about me." Abigail replied with a small laugh, then turning towards the door.

"Where are you going?" Damon asked as Stefan and Lexi rose from the couch.

"I'm going to go find Meredith." Abigail responded. "I'll be back in a little while." With that, she left.

Kiseki, who had been tense since coming into the room, relaxed a little when realizing that the visit hadn’t been with more bad news. Aiden appeared to be dozing off after several minutes had passed, but just when Ichiru was about to attempt to prank him, he saw Ashley suddenly grab the counter for support in the kitchen, which brought him to jump up and rush to her side along with the rest of the group - even Aiden, who had suddenly snapped awake again.

"What's wrong?" Lexi asked.

"I... I don't know. Something isn't right." Ashley responded. "Do you guys feel any different too?"

"No." Caroline answered with a shake of her head, and Kotomi quickly looked to Kol and Aiden. The ginger started to say something, but stopped when Abigail suddenly appeared in the room.

"Abigail?" Kol asked in confusion.

"Katherine just killed me." The Vampire stated, bringing Aiden and the twins to look at her in shock.

"What?" Diana asked. "You're... you're a Ghost?"

"She's here in town, so you guys need to be careful." Abigail said, her eyes traveling to Ashley. "The reason you're feeling the sharp pain is because I just died; the Original Doppelganger. It's like when an Original Vampire dies, though you won't actually die. Katherine felt the same pain the same time as you, and I'm sure Finn felt it as well since he was the one to turn me. This means that he'll be coming back to Fells Church, along with Rebekah."

"We can resurrect you." Diana said, though the Doppelganger shook her head.

"No. That magic is far too dark for you to practice. You and your mother already brought back Klaus, Katherine and James, which the two of you received warnings from the spirits of the dead Witches. If you do anything like that again they will strip you of your magic." She locked eyes with Diana, and Ichiru felt one of the toddlers grab onto him for comfort, which brought him to put an arm around her.

"There has to be something we can do." Stefan argued, but Abigail shook her head once again.

"Just kill Katherine for me, this way I can kick her ass in the Ghost World. I'm going to go see Meredith, Kevin and Elijah to warn them as well." She then disappeared, leaving the group in silence.

Kiseki sensed a shift in Ichiru’s emotions and looked over to see the older twin’s free hand clenching into a fist. He could easily see the rage that came over him as memories of Katherine and everything she had done flooded into his mind. He started to say something to try and calm Ichiru down, but before he could, the older twin released the toddler in his arm and started toward the door.

“I need some air.”

“Is it okay to let him go out by himself?” After several moments of silence once the door had closed behind Ichiru, Aiden finally spoke up, bringing Kiseki to look over at him.

“He probably just wants to be alone right now, so we should give him his space. He won’t go too far anyway, even if he does leave the yard.” He tried to stay cheerful as he responded, but it was clear that he was worried about Ichiru being outside on his own. If he didn’t leave the yard it might be okay, but if he ventured out into the town or the woods he could run into Katherine or even Klaus, and that could possibly be fatal.

Last edited by DarkAmethyst; 11-04-2012 at 02:10 PM.
Old 11-04-2012, 11:54 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

As silence fell over the group Ashley could feel the shift in Ichiru's emotions as well, looking over to him as the rage was clearly on his face. Ashley looked down as Abigail was the one to go to her father while Scarlet stayed with Ashley, a worried expression coming across Ashley's face. She knew that Ichiru would never hurt the children, but it worried Ashley that Ichiru might snap with Abigail too close.

“I need some air.” Ichiru said, releasing Abigail and stepping outside. Ashley let out a sigh, looking at everyone else as Abigail walked over to her and Scarlet.

“Is it okay to let him go out by himself?” Aiden asked after a few moments.

“He probably just wants to be alone right now, so we should give him his space. He won’t go too far anyway, even if he does leave the yard.” Kiseki responded, trying to maintain the happiness that needed to be in the house for the toddler's sakes.

"Yeah. Everything will be fine." Lexi said with a nod, the rest of the group doing their best to try and get things back to normal. The thought of Katherine being in town was nerving, but at least she wasn't invited into the house, which meant she couldn't come inside. Caroline gave out a yawn as she wrapped her arms around Kiseki, her mind once again shifting to the baby. Now with both Klaus and Katherine showing up in their lives it was now impossible to adopt a child, which angered the curly haired blonde.

Stefan and Lexi went back to the kitchen while Isobel went through some bills, Kotomi giving Raven a clean bowl of water while Kol placed another piece of wood into the fireplace.

"Could you guys watch the twins for a few minutes?" Ashley asked. Caroline looked over to Ashley, washing away her anger and gave her a smile as the blonde nodded.

"Yeah sure." The toddlers walked over to Caroline after she spoke, Ashley walking outside to catch up with Ichiru.

"Ichiru wait." Ashley said, running to the Vampire and stood in front of him. "I know how angry you are, but everything is going to be okay." Ashley said, placing her hand gently on Ichiru's cheek and lightly rubbed the skin with her thumb. "Come on. There's a place where I want to take you." Ashley took Ichiru's hand and lead the way, knowing that her children were safe with the group.

Ashley led Ichiru to the bridge on the other side of town, though instead of actually standing on top of the bridge Ashley led the other Vampire towards the edge of the lake's water where a large rock someone could sit on could be seen. Ashley sat on top of the rock and looked out onto the water, giving out a sigh.

"This is where you and I first met." Ashley said, looking over to Ichiru. "I was still human... while you were a Vampire." A small chuckle escaped from Ashley as she looked back out towards the water. "I remember that I came here right before school that morning. I was sitting right here with a bottle of water and some Poptarts, oblivious to the Supernatural world at the time." Ashley paused once again, looking back to Ichiru. "Time has gone by since then and we've been through a lot, but we always managed to survive. Even though Katherine is back, we'll fend her off again like we did before. She isn't going to win."

"You are so annoying. I should had killed you instead." A voice that sounded exactly like Ashley's came from behind a nearby tree, though it didn't belong to her as she quickly stood up and saw Katherine a few feet away, her perfect curls bouncing lightly in the breeze.

"Why are you back?" Ashley growled, watching Katherine pick up a thick branch with a sharpened end.

"For one, it's a free country. For two, I just want you to know you're at my mercy right now." Katherine responded, giving Ashley an evil grin. "Remember this?" Katherine asked, placing the sharp end of the branch on her palm and sliced opened the skin, fresh blood bleeding out. Ashley suddenly felt the same sharp pain in her palm, quickly looking down as the same deep wound appeared.

"The spell..." Ashley growled.

"Yup, which means that if I die, you die. You and your little friends can't hurt me without hurting you, and if Klaus happens to know I'm in town then he'll kill me, which means that you go down with me." Katherine explained. "I'll make sure you stay dead this time if I die."

"So we can't even tell Klaus that you're here."

"Nope, well unless Abigail's Ghost tells him by mistake. She'll probably tell him I'm here, thinking that Klaus will focus on me instead of you and your little group, and then hunt me down and kill me."

"We had a deal that you wouldn't return to Fells Church." Ashley growled.

"I know, but I got bored. Plus I wanted to see this cutie right over here." Katherine said as she looked over to Ichiru before disappearing. The wound on Ashley's palm healed as she looked over to Ichiru, her own anger towards Katherine beginning to reach the surface.
Old 11-07-2012, 06:32 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

"Yeah. Everything will be fine." Lexi added to Kiseki’s words with a nod, although Aiden didn’t seem convinced. However, he didn’t say anything as Caroline gave out a yawn and wrapped her arms around Kiseki, bringing the dark haired teen to do the same.

Kiseki felt the shift in Caroline’s emotions, bringing him to begin to stroke her hair with one hand. His thoughts had turned to the baby as well. Only hours ago, they had realized that they had this option, but now that Klaus and Katherine were back…

"Could you guys watch the twins for a few minutes?" Kiseki and Aiden glanced over at Ashley along with Caroline as she spoke. The blonde gave a nod and a smile, and Kiseki felt her anger diminish.

"Yeah sure." Abigail and Scarlet walked over to her as she spoke, and Ashley left to go catch up with Ichiru. Kiseki gave a soft sigh, his cheerful composure breaking for only a moment before a smile returned to his face.

“Even if things are bad now, it all has to end eventually, right? We’ll be free from all of this one day.”

"Ichiru wait."

Back outside, Ichiru had just started to walk down the street when he heard Ashley’s voice, which brought him to slow down and look up to see the brunette run over and stand in front of him.

"I know how angry you are, but everything is going to be okay." She told him as she placed her hand on his cheek and lightly rubbed the skin with her thumb. "Come on. There's a place where I want to take you."

Ichiru allowed the other Vampire to take his hand and lead him away to the bridge on the other side of town. However, instead of going to stand on the bridge, she lead him to the edge of the lake below. He instantly recognized the large rock that she sat on top of, the image alone sparking nostalgia.

"This is where you and I first met." Ashley finally spoke again, looking over to the silent Vampire. "I was still human... while you were a Vampire." She chuckled as a small smile tugged at Ichiru’s lips. Ashley looked back out at the water. "I remember that I came here right before school that morning. I was sitting right here with a bottle of water and some Poptarts, oblivious to the Supernatural world at the time."

Ichiru remembered the scene clearly. On the first day of school after returning to Fells Church, he had decided to stop by the lake to calm himself down before going to the school, and had spotted Ashley sitting on the very rock she sat on now. Something had intrigued him about her right away, and he had even decided to step out of his shell and speak to her despite knowing that she was a human and the dangers it could bring.

"Time has gone by since then and we've been through a lot, but we always managed to survive. Even though Katherine is back, we'll fend her off again like we did before. She isn't going to win." Ashley’s words snapped him out of his thoughts, and the smile that had been trying to come out finally became clear on his face. He opened his mouth to respond, but stopped when a voice identical to Ashley’s came from nearby.

"You are so annoying. I should had killed you instead." Ichiru turned to see none other than Katherine standing a few feet away. Instantly, the rage that had melted away during the past few moments came back with a burning vengeance, and he found it difficult not to attack the other brunette on sight.

"Why are you back?" Ashley growled, watching Katherine pick up a thick branch with a sharpened end.

"For one, it's a free country. For two, I just want you to know you're at my mercy right now." Katherine responded with an evil grin. "Remember this?" She held the sharp end of the branch to her palm and sliced open the skin, where fresh blood began to seep out. Ichiru quickly looked at Ashley with dread, seeing the same wound appearing on her palm as well. Instantly, dozens of memories from when Ashley had been hurt through this same spell flooded his mind - even the one from when he had stabbed Katherine without knowing the spell was up and killed Ashley. The specific memory brought a sharp pain to his chest, but he fought it away, instead fixing his gaze back on Katherine.

"The spell..." Ashley growled.

"Yup, which means that if I die, you die. You and your little friends can't hurt me without hurting you, and if Klaus happens to know I'm in town then he'll kill me, which means that you go down with me." Katherine replied. "I'll make sure you stay dead this time if I die."

"So we can't even tell Klaus that you're here."

"Nope, well unless Abigail's Ghost tells him by mistake. She'll probably tell him I'm here, thinking that Klaus will focus on me instead of you and your little group, and then hunt me down and kill me."

"We had a deal that you wouldn't return to Fells Church." Ashley growled.

"I know, but I got bored. Plus I wanted to see this cutie right over here." Katherine looked over to Ichiru, whose face had begun to change from his rage. However, before either of them could say anything, she disappeared. Ashley healed the wound on her hand and looked at Ichiru, the anger toward Katherine visible on her face.

Ichiru cursed and punched a nearby tree, a loud crack echoing through the air from the impact. He pulled his bloodied hand away from the dented trunk and forced himself to calm back down. Going into a rage over it wouldn’t help anything, as much as it felt like it would.

“At this rate, it would just be easier to kill every Witch and Warlock she’s had contact with…” He sighed as he finally turned back to Ashley, his face back to normal now. It was clear that he didn’t mean his words, though; Ichiru could never kill people who were possibly innocent. However, he would like to get his hands on whoever kept putting the spell on Ashley…

Old 11-07-2012, 10:56 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

"Ow ow ow!" Abigail screamed as Scarlet's eyes began to tear up, alarming everyone in the house as they all rushed to the toddlers.

"What happened?" Damon asked.

"Our hands are cut." Scarlet responded, the toddlers each holding out the same injured hand to the group.

"It just appeared there by itself." Abigail added, the two toddlers holding back their tears as the stinging sensation traveled through their hand.

"You don't think..." Caroline began, looking at everyone in a panic.

"What is it?" Kol asked as he looked at the curly haired Vampire.

"Twenty years ago Katherine put up a linking spell which linked her to Ashley, so whatever injuries Katherine got, Ashley would get them too." Caroline explained, kneeling down in front of Abigail and Scarlet as she examined each cut. "They're exactly identical, which means..."

"Katherine is now targeting the children." Diana finished, pure rage traveling through both Damon and Stefan.

"I just sent Ashley and Ichiru a message to get home quickly." Kotomi stated.

"Don't heal the wounds yet." Isobel added.

"So that Ashley and Ichiru can see for proof." Lexi finished Isobel's thoughts.

Ashley watched as Ichiru cursed and punched the tree near him, a loud crack piercing the surroundings from his fist's impact. Ashley's anger quickly shifted to concern as Ichiru pulled out his bloodied hand away from the tree.

“At this rate, it would just be easier to kill every Witch and Warlock she’s had contact with…” Ichiru said as he sighed, Ashley feeling Ichiru calming down as his face went back to normal. Ashley knew that Ichiru didn’t mean it, though she truly wish that they could stop this Witch.

"Like I said before; we'll survive this." Ashley said, taking Ichiru's bloodied hand and healing it.

Ashley, Ichiru, come home right now. Something has happened. Kotomi's voice suddenly entered Ashley's head, a panicked expression quickly washing over her.

"We need to get home." Ashley said, using her speed to leave the lake. She reached the house only seconds later and walked inside, seeing that everyone was surrounding Abigail and Scarlet.

"We have a problem." Stefan said.

"What's wrong?" Ashley asked as she hurried to her children, seeing the cuts on each hand. "N-no..."

"It happened to you too, right?" Caroline asked as Ashley nodded. She reached over and healed her children's hands, the situation they were in weighing down on Ashley.

"I want to kill her." Ashley growled, her rage showing as she quickly paced back and forth. "It's one thing to target me, but the children?" Ashley wanted to just start throwing things around the house but never got a chance to, a burn suddenly beginning to show up on her right knee as she winced in pain. When the toddlers began screaming in pain Ashley quickly turned to them, seeing that her children had fallen to the floor and held their right knees. "No no no..." Ashley quickly hurried to her children and sat on the floor with them, a cut then appearing on the children's left cheek as one appeared on Ashley's as well.

"What are we going to do?" Diana asked in a panic as the rest of the group was trying to quickly ponder for answers, Ashley beginning to heal her children's wounds and didn't even bother about her own.

"We need Klaus here!" Ashley said as her children began to cry, not being able to hold back the tears any longer.

"He probably won't come though." Damon said, wanting to tear out Katherine's heart.

"He will." Diana reassured the group. "He might not easily show it, but he actually cares about Abigail and Scarlet."

"I'm getting him." Stefan said, quickly leaving the house as Ashley wrapped her arms around her children, knowing Katherine was only doing this to get under everyone's skin as another cut suddenly appeared on the other side of Ashley's, Abigail's and Scarlet's faces.
Old 11-14-2012, 02:47 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

"Ow ow ow!" Kiseki and Aiden quickly looked at Abigail as she screamed in pain while Scarlet’s eyes began to tear up, the latter rushing over to the toddlers along with the rest of the group while Kiseki knelt down.

"What happened?" Damon asked.

"Our hands are cut." Scarlet responded, both toddlers holding out the same injured hand to show the group.

"It just appeared there by itself." Abigail added, and instantly Kiseki’s expression changed.

"You don't think..." The dark haired teen’s expression of panic mirrored Caroline’s as she spoke, looking at the rest of them.

"What is it?" Kol asked the question that was on the tip of Aiden’s tongue.

"Twenty years ago Katherine put up a linking spell which linked her to Ashley, so whatever injuries Katherine got, Ashley would get them too." Caroline explained as she knelt down in front of Abigail and Scarlet to examine the cuts. "They're exactly identical, which means..."

"Katherine is now targeting the children." Diana finished, and Kiseki’s emerald eyes flashed angrily.

"I just sent Ashley and Ichiru a message to get home quickly." Kotomi stated.

"Don't heal the wounds yet." Isobel added.

"So that Ashley and Ichiru can see for proof." Lexi finished Isobel's thoughts. Kiseki rose to his feet, unable to stay still as rage coursed through his veins. Aiden watched him pace in the living room, greatly resembling Ichiru in his anger. However, he also appeared to be in thought over something.

"Like I said before; we'll survive this." Back at the lake, Ashley took Ichiru's bloodied hand and healed it. The dark haired teen gave a sigh, forcing himself to calm back down as he gave a nod in response.

Ashley, Ichiru, come home right now. Something has happened. Kotomi's voice suddenly entered Ichiru’s head, and he froze, looking at Ashley to see the panicked expression on her face.

"We need to get home." He nodded again in response to the brunette, following right behind her with his own speed as she left the lake like a bullet.

Upon reaching the house, he saw everyone surrounding the toddlers, who he could see even from his distance had tears in their eyes.

"We have a problem." At Stefan’s words, Ichiru could almost guess what had happened if not simply from his feeling of dread. He followed Ashley over to the children, instantly seeing the cuts on each hand.

"It happened to you too, right?" Caroline asked, to which Ashley nodded. Ichiru’s eyes turned blood red as she reached over and healed her children’s hands. His fists clenched tightly as his sides, the knuckles beginning to turn white after a few moments as Kiseki stopped pacing and joined the group again.

"I want to kill her." Ashley growled as she began to pace much like the younger twin had just been doing. "It's one thing to target me, but the children?"

Ichiru looked as though he were about to kill someone when a burn suddenly appeared on Ashley’s right knee. Only seconds later, Abigail and Scarlet both began screaming in pain, the same burn appearing on their knees as well.

The red disappeared from Ichiru’s eyes due to his sudden switch in emotions, and he knelt down in the floor with Ashley and the toddlers just as a cut appeared on all three of their cheeks on the left side.

"What are we going to do?" Diana asked in a panic. The rest of them appeared to be in a panic as well, everyone trying to think of an answer to the question that was bouncing around in all of their minds. Ichiru healed Ashley’s wounds after she had healed Abigail’s and Scarlet’s.

"We need Klaus here!" Ashley said as the toddler’s began to cry.
"He probably won't come though." Damon answered.

"He will." Diana reassured the group. "He might not easily show it, but he actually cares about Abigail and Scarlet."

"I'm getting him." With that, Stefan quickly left the house as Ashley wrapped her arms around her children. Another cut appeared on both hers and the toddlers’ faces - this time on the right side - and Ichiru healed all three of them silently. Kiseki knelt down beside Ichiru, his own anger replaced by concern for all of them - for Ashley’s and the toddler’s wellbeing with Katherine’s spell, and for Ichiru’s rage and possibly his sanity. He knew that if Katherine kept this up for too long, Ichiru was very likely to snap and completely give in to his rage.

Old 11-15-2012, 09:35 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

The group waited anxiously for Stefan and Klaus to come to the house as more cuts and burns appeared on Abigail's, Scarlet's and Ashley's body, though Ashley ignored her own and only focused on healing her children. Stefan and Klaus rushed inside the house as they quickly knelt down next to Ashley and her children, Ashley locking eyes with Klaus.

"Did Stefan tell you everything?"

"Yes." Klaus responded to Ashley's question, looking over to the children in a panic.

"Why is Katherine doing this?" Lexi asked as Klaus pulled out his cell phone.

"In 1490 Katherine was still human and had a baby, but was forced to give her baby girl away. When she turned nineteen in 1492 she got turned into a Vampire, so I think how she sees it is that if she couldn't have her child then neither can Ashley and Ichiru." Klaus explained, a sharp pain suddenly entering Ashley's stomach. It felt much worse than the other wounds Katherine was inflicting, bringing Ashley to lift up her shirt halfway.

"Oh no..." Ashley said, looking as if she had been stabbed deeply with a knife. She quickly looked over to her children, the two toddlers not even screaming anymore as both of them fell unconscious from the fatal wound. "NO!" Ashley screamed, tears instantly pooling her eyes as she bit down on both of her wrists and placed each one in her children's mouths to heal the stab wound.

"Now she's trying to kill the children." Klaus growled as he stood up, typing in a number on his phone and walked a few feet away.

"I can still hear their heartbeats." Caroline said, everyone pretty much in a panicked frenzy at this point. After a few more moments of talking Klaus returned to the group, placing his phone back into his pocket as he looked at everyone.

"My Witch wasn't able to take down the spell but she was able to reverse it." Klaus said, kneeling down next to the toddlers as the wounds healed, the two opening their eyes a few moments later.

"Wait, what does that exactly mean?" Kotomi questioned.

"It means that whatever wounds Abigail, Scarlet and Ashley get then Katherine will get them as well." Klaus explained.

"But if I were to stab myself, would my children get those wounds?" Ashley asked.

"No, they wouldn't." Klaus said with a shake of his head. This brought Ashley to stand up and quickly walk to the kitchen, grabbing a kitchen knife and stabbing herself in the stomach.

"What the bloody hell are you doing?" Kol asked in shock as Ashley bent over in pain.

"Giving Katherine a taste of her own medicine." Ashley growled, pulling out the bloodied knife and stabbing herself again.

"Mommy stop!" Abigail yelled as both her and Scarlet quickly stood to their feet and ran to their mother just as Ashley pulled out the knife and stabbed herself a third time, letting out a small cry of pain as her children stood in front of her. Ashley pulled out the knife and placed it on the counter, dropping to her knees where she wrapped each arm around her children.

"I promise that she will never target the two of you again." Ashley said, her wounds healing.

"We need to find her and kill her." Klaus said as he looked at everyone.

"She knows that she spell got switched around, so I have a feeling she had already fled town since she probably knows that you know about her being here." Diana said to Klaus.

"I'll have some of my Hybrids track her down and drag her back here so I can kill her myself." Klaus said, beginning to walk towards the door.

"Wait." Ashley said, Klaus stopping and turning to her. "Thank you, for coming to help. Why did you even come here in the first place?" Klaus was silent for a few moments, looking over to the children.

"Because Abigail and Scarlet are innocent children. Believe it or not, the thought of innocent children getting hurt or killed actually bothers me." Klaus said, leaving the house without another word.

"So he actually has a heart." Isobel spoke after a few moments.

"You guys should had seen the look on his face when I told him Katherine was targeting the children." Stefan said as he looked at everyone. "He truly showed fear, and not just because their blood is able to make Hybrids. Somehow... he's grown attached to the children and wants to protect them."

"That's so out of his character though." Damon pointed out.

"I know, but like what Isobel just said; Klaus still has a heart." Stefan said.

"I guess it was just proven by how fast he reacted." Ashley said, standing up and motioning her children up the stairs for a bath so the blood could be washed off of them.
Old 11-18-2012, 04:14 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

It seemed to take much longer than it really did for Stefan to finally return with Klaus, the two of them quickly kneeling down beside Ashley and the children. During their absence, cuts have continued to appear on both Ashley and the toddlers, and Ichiru had taken up the act of healing Ashley while she focused on Abigail and Scarlet.

"Did Stefan tell you everything?" Ashley asked the Original as she locked eyes with him.

"Yes." Klaus responded, and Ichiru noticed with shock that there was actually panic on his face when he looked back at the children.

"Why is Katherine doing this?" Lexi asked as he pulled out his cell phone.

"In 1490 Katherine was still human and had a baby, but was forced to give her baby girl away. When she turned nineteen in 1492 she got turned into a Vampire, so I think how she sees it is that if she couldn't have her child then neither can Ashley and Ichiru." Klaus explained.

"Oh no..." Aiden and the twins looked over to Ashley, who looked as though she had been stabbed deeply with a knife. Everyone‘s attention shifted to the children almost simultaneously, neither of them screaming anymore as they both fell unconscious.

"NO!" Ichiru’s and Ashley’s screams mixed together, although the brunette beat him to the act of using vampire blood to heal them.

"Now she's trying to kill the children." Klaus growled as he stood up and dialed a number on his phone before walking a few feet away.

"I can still hear their heartbeats." Ichiru’s eyes had just turned blood red when Caroline spoke, although despite his rage, he couldn’t move.

"My Witch wasn't able to take down the spell but she was able to reverse it." Klaus told everyone a few minutes later after putting his phone away and returning to the group. He knelt down next to the toddlers as the wounds healed, the two opening their eyes a few moments later.

"Wait, what does that exactly mean?" Kotomi questioned.

"It means that whatever wounds Abigail, Scarlet and Ashley get then Katherine will get them as well." Klaus responded.

"But if I were to stab myself, would my children get those wounds?" Ashley asked.

"No, they wouldn't." Klaus answered with a shake of his head. Ashley stood up quickly and walked into the kitchen, grabbing a knife and stabbing herself in the stomach.

"What the bloody hell are you doing?" Kol asked in shock while the brunette bent over in pain. Ichiru shot up from his place on the ground, but didn’t move yet; even Aiden appeared shocked from Ashley’s actions.

"Giving Katherine a taste of her own medicine." Ashley growled in response to Kol as she pulled the bloodied knife out and stabbed herself again.

"Mommy stop!" Abigail yelled as she and Scarlet quickly stood to their feet and ran to their mother just as Ashley pulled out the knife and stabbed herself a third time. Ichiru followed them and was about to stop the brunette when she pulled the knife out and placed it on the counter on her own, then dropping to her knees and wrapping her arms around the toddlers.

"I promise that she will never target the two of you again." She told them as her wounds healed themselves.

"We need to find her and kill her." Klaus said to the group as Ichiru leaned on the counter with a sigh that was a mixture of relief and fatigue.

"She knows that the spell got switched around, so I have a feeling she had already fled town since she probably knows that you know about her being here." Diana replied.

"I'll have some of my Hybrids track her down and drag her back here so I can kill her myself." Klaus answered as he started toward the door.

"Wait." Ashley‘s words brought him to stop and turn to look at her. "Thank you, for coming to help. Why did you even come here in the first place?" Klaus was silent for a few moments, looking over to the children.

"Because Abigail and Scarlet are innocent children. Believe it or not, the thought of innocent children getting hurt or killed actually bothers me." With that, he turned and left without another word.

"So he actually has a heart." Isobel spoke what was probably going through everyone’s minds after a few moments.

"You guys should had seen the look on his face when I told him Katherine was targeting the children." Stefan said as he looked at everyone. "He truly showed fear, and not just because their blood is able to make Hybrids. Somehow... he's grown attached to the children and wants to protect them."

"That's so out of his character though." Damon pointed out.

"I know, but like what Isobel just said; Klaus still has a heart." Stefan responded.

"I guess it was just proven by how fast he reacted." Ashley said as she stood up and motioned her children toward the stairs. Kiseki and Aiden finally relaxed as Ichiru walked into the living room and sat down on the couch silently. Kiseki could tell just from his silence and the aura he was giving off that he was still upset over Katherine’s return and everything that had just happened. He watched the older twin rest his head in his hands, but decided to leave him alone despite his concern.

“Well, it’s good to know that Klaus will at least come to the children’s aid…” He finally spoke as he tore his gaze away from the stressed Vampire to look back at the rest of the group. “That will definitely be helpful if something comes up in the future…”

OOC: So sorry for all of the bad posts lately... My concentration and creativity in writing has been horrible. ><

Old 11-20-2012, 07:28 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

“Well, it’s good to know that Klaus will at least come to the children’s aid…” Kiseki spoke as he looked back at the rest of the group after tearing his gaze away from Ichiru, who was now sitting on the couch. “That will definitely be helpful if something comes up in the future…”

"You're right." Caroline said with a nod. The group tried their best to get back into their routine, deciding to let Ichiru have his space. Caroline walked into the kitchen and gathered some more food on a tray and a bottled water, bringing Kol to walk into the kitchen.

"What are you doing?" Kol asked.

"Bringing my dad some more food. I can hear his stomach growling." Caroline responded, walking to the other side of the house with the tray while Kol followed.

"How long do you think it's going to take for the Vervain to leave his system?" Kol asked, opening the basement door for her.

"Just a few days." Caroline said, walking down the stairs as Kol lightly closed the door behind her. He then walked over to Kotomi with a frown, seeing that she was looking at her older brother in concern.

"No." Kol whispered in her ear, already knowing what she was thinking.

"But I can take away the darkness in his aura." Kotomi whispered back. "Even just a little bit can help..."

"You know what the consequences are. Even just taking away a little bit will make you one step closer to insanity." Kotomi sighed from Kol's words and nodded, Kotomi walking over to Aiden while Kol, Damon and Diana walked into the library with Isobel, Stefan and Lexi.

Caroline opened the cell's door and stepped inside, seeing her father sitting up against the wall. She knelt down and placed the tray near him, though he turned away from it stubbornly.

"Come on daddy... I can hear your stomach growling. I know you're hungry." Caroline said, though her father Bill didn't say anything. "Do you need anything? Do you want to take a shower upstairs since there's only a toilet and sink in the cell?" More silence, bringing Caroline to sigh in frustration as she stood to her feet. "Fine, be this way. I'm trying to make you as comfortable as possible because you're still my dad and I love you." Caroline began to walk away, to which Bill looked at her.

"What was all that yelling upstairs about?" Bill asked. Caroline turned around and looked at her father, her face softening.

"A Vampire named Katherine being a pain again. She tried to kill Ashley's and Ichiru's two children by placing a spell on them." Caroline responded.

"Are the children okay?" Bill asked, Caroline nodding.

"They will be."

"Good." Bill picked up a green apple, biting into it as Caroline gave a small smile.

"Do you need anything else?" Caroline asked.

"I'm fine right now." Bill responded. Caroline nodded, locking the cell's door and leaving the basement.

Back upstairs Ashley motioned her children up to hers and Ichiru's room which had a full private bathroom, starting a warm bath for her children and looked at them.

"Stay here and don't go into the tub until I come back. I'm just going to get some clean clothes for the two of you." Ashley said, looking down at her children's bloodied clothes as they nodded. Ashley left the room and walked into her children's room, deciding to just dress them in a pair of pajamas since they weren't going to go outside. After getting their clothes she returned back into her own room and got herself a pair of clean pajamas as well, planning on taking a quick shower after giving her children a bath.

"Can we get out of these clothes now? They feel weird from the blood." Scarlet said, to which Ashley nodded. The two toddlers unclothed themselves and stepped into the tub, Ashley turning off the warm water once the tub was half full.

"Are you guys okay?" Ashley asked as she washed off the blood from each toddler, then draining the tub to refill it with clean water so she could wash their hair.

"I'm okay." Abigail responded with a nod.

"Me too." Scarlet added.

"We all thought that this was over with..." Ashley said as she turned on the warm water again. "Ichiru and I had you because we thought it would be safe to start a family. We never wanted to drag the two of you in this kind of mess."

"Everything will be okay, mommy." Abigail said, Scarlet putting her head underneath the faucet to get her hair wet. Ashley smiled, Scarlet sharing the faucet with Abigail. After finishing their bath Ashley dried and clothed her children in a pair of pajama pants and a t-shirt, the toddlers then walking downstairs after Ashley had brushed their hair and walked over to Ichiru.

"I'm gonna take a quick shower." Ashley said to Ichiru as Abigail and Scarlet both climbed up on the couch and leaned up against both sides of their father, Ashley still in her bloodied clothes. Ashley gave Ichiru a light kiss before walking back up the stairs, disappearing in her room again.

About ten minutes later Ashley returned downstairs, showered and dressed, while the bloodied clothes were in a plastic bag as she quickly walked outside and threw them out in the trashcan. Once she returned inside she joined Ichiru and her children on the couch, Abigail sitting on Ichiru's lap while Scarlet sat on Ashley's. Ashley rested her head on Ichiru's shoulder while gently wrapping her arms around Scarlet, the images of what Katherine had done to the toddlers haunting Ashley's mind.
Old 11-23-2012, 05:03 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

"You're right." Caroline responded to Kiseki with a nod. He tried his best to go about the rest of the day normally, letting Ichiru have his space for a little while. He knew that normally the older twin would have gone outside so that his gloomy presence wouldn’t bother everyone else, but after running into Katherine that didn’t seem like the best idea.

"What are you doing?" He looked over to follow Kol’s gaze as the Original spoke to Caroline, who was getting a tray of food.

"Bringing my dad some more food. I can hear his stomach growling." Caroline responded as she walked to the other side of the house with Kol following. Kiseki started to follow as well, but decided against it and instead walked into the living room and took a seat on the couch across from Ichiru, who still had his head in his hands.

Aiden noticed Kotomi looking at Ichiru and frowned when realizing what she was thinking. However, Kol seemed to beat him to declining her thoughts, to which the younger Vampire merely sighed with a nod and walked over to the ginger.

“Don‘t worry, he‘ll be fine.” He wrapped an arm around her and offered a smile. “I know it‘s hard to see him like that, but he‘s probably just a little stressed by everything happening at once. He’ll come around soon.”

A few minutes later, Kiseki tore his gaze away from the window to see Ashley and the toddlers returning downstairs and walking over to Ichiru.

"I'm gonna take a quick shower." Ashley told the dark haired teen, who finally lifted his head just as Abigail and Scarlet climbed onto the couch on either side of him. Ichiru managed a smile at them just before Ashley leaned down to give him a light kiss before going back upstairs.

About ten minutes later she returned, and Ichiru had leaned back against the couch with an arm around each toddler, trying to force himself to relax and calm down now that everything was over for the time being. After taking a plastic bag with her bloodied clothes outside, Ashley joined Ichiru and the toddlers on the couch, Abigail sitting on his lap while Scarlet sat on hers.

Ichiru wrapped his arms around Abigail much like Ashley was doing with Scarlet and, after a few minutes, he rested his head against Ashley’s, which was on his shoulder.

“We shouldn’t have come back…”

Hearing his brother speak in such a soft and distressed tone made Kiseki tear his gaze away from the window to look at Ichiru in concern. He could easily sense his emotions now that Ichiru wasn’t trying so hard to suppress them, and the intensity of it was surprising. He couldn’t deny that he agreed with those words, but he didn’t voice his own concern on the matter, instead remaining silent as he turned his gaze back to the window. The sight of Ichiru and Ashley with their children reminded him once again of the fact that he and Caroline would probably never be able to have their own now because of their circumstances, and no matter how hard he fought it, Kiseki couldn’t get rid of the anger that stirred up within him.

Last edited by DarkAmethyst; 11-23-2012 at 05:06 PM.