Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 06-30-2012, 03:39 AM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst
Default Re: [RP] The Secrets of Fells Church: Ghost World

Aiden felt Kotomi give his hand a light squeeze as her foot grew still, although before he could say or do anything else, the front door opened again and Damon, Diana, Bonnie, Jeremy and Kenny all walked inside. The twins instantly noticed that Damon’s and Diana’s hands were laced together, which brought both of them to look at the two with something akin to shock. Aiden noticed as well, but didn’t have much of a reaction toward it, since he didn’t know about the situation with Diana hating Vampires before.

"What's going on, Kevin?" Bonnie asked.

"Well first of all, this is Aiden. He's an Original." Kevin responded, the three then looking at the ginger in shock. "Second, my other siblings Rebekah, Finn and Kol are here in town, and third, Klaus' spirit is here wanting to be resurrected."

Silence fell over the group after Kevin spoke, the Gilberts appearing to be in obvious shock for a few moments, although Bonnie finally gave a sigh.

"We knew this was bound to happen, Kevin." Everyone looked at the Witch in confusion as she spoke.

"What are you talking about?" Ashley asked.

"Nineteen years ago when Klaus was still alive, John, Elijah and Kevin wanted to talk to me alone. They told me that if Klaus died after the sacrifice, then every Vampire that was ever created from Klaus' Bloodline would all die as well. If he really died that night then Ichiru, Kiseki, Isobel, Stefan, Damon and Lexi would had all died too, since all of you guys are from Klaus' Bloodline. Scarlet, Ashley, and Katherine were too, but they were already dead. The only two people who would had been safe were Caroline and Kotomi, because they aren't from Klaus' Bloodline. I couldn't let you guys die." Bonnie explained.

"So you mean to tell me that if every Original died, then the entire world would be extinct from Vampires?" Caroline asked, to which Bonnie nodded.

"But we saw Klaus die... how are we still alive?" Isobel asked.

"Because I placed a spell on Klaus' body. Remember when Kevin wanted to stay behind by himself to bury Elijah in private? Well the ashes from Klaus' body reformed, though his spirit is in the Ghost World. Klaus' body is still alive and pumping blood and such, but there's no soul to control the body. The spell I placed forbids Klaus to reenter his body, unless I do a resurrection spell that requires both Diana and I since we're from the same family." Bonnie responded.

"That's where I've been this whole time." Kevin added. "I've been taking care of Klaus' body and making sure it gets blood by hooking his veins up with blood pouches."

"So after you bury Elijah, you took Klaus' reformed body and hid it away?" Stefan asked, to which Kevin nodded.

"Right now Klaus is a very powerful Ghost." Bonnie said.

"He wants to be resurrected..." Kotomi said, looking up at Bonnie. "What are we going to do?"

"Well... since Klaus is so powerful, then he can start doing dangerous threats which he will use to force me to bring him back..." Bonnie answered.

"He already took over Kotomi's body last night and tried to kill her..." Lexi said, bringing Bonnie to curse.

"If he keeps this up... I have no choice but to give him what he wants." She said, bringing Kotomi to quickly rise from the couch and look at her, forcing Aiden to release her hand, which he had subconsciously still been holding on to.

"But then he'll start killing us!" She exclaimed in fear.

"Not if we make a deal with him before he's resurrected." Kevin said, bringing the younger Vampire to look at him in disbelief.

"He'll never keep his word." She said.

"He's an Original, Kotomi. We have a code of honor, and even Niklaus sticks to it." Kevin responded. Kotomi merely shook her head in response, storming toward the door.

"He'll never keep his word so we're all going to end up dead." She growled, using her Vampire speed to leave the house. Kiseki started to get up, but Ichiru stopped him, bringing him to look at his brother in question. Ichiru nodded toward Aiden, bringing Kiseki to look over at the ginger, who was already rising from his seat on the couch.

“I’ll go after her.” Kiseki relaxed again as Aiden spoke, then leaving the house after Kotomi. This really was a bad situation they were in… it seemed as though no matter what they did they would never be able to win.

“Is that really our only option?” Kiseki asked, his own worry becoming apparent in his tone and expression. “Even I have to admit that Klaus doesn’t seem like the type who would keep a promise…”

Aiden ran through town with his Vampire speed, heading in the direction of the woods. Somehow he already knew where Kotomi would be. Only a few moments later, he arrived at the bridge where he had first spoken with the younger Vampire. As he had expected, he saw her standing on the bridge, her gaze on the pavement. He walked over to stand beside her, glancing over the railing at the water below.

“With the current situation, you really shouldn’t run off on your own like that, you know…”

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Old 07-04-2012, 01:18 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima

When the group watched Kotomi leave the house Kiseki began to rise from his seat to go after his younger sister, but Ichiru placed a hand on Kiseki's shoulder, bringing the younger Vampire to look at Ichiru in confusion. Ichiru nodded towards Aiden, bringing everyone to look at the Original. He already began to get up, heading towards the door.

“I’ll go after her.” Aiden said, then disappearing out the front door. Kiseki relaxed then for a few moments, to which Caroline placed her hand on top of his.

“Is that really our only option?” Kiseki asked, his own worry becoming apparent in his tone and expression to the group. “Even I have to admit that Klaus doesn’t seem like the type who would keep a promise…”

"Well remember before the sacrifice Klaus said that he would keep your group safe whoever was on the list?" Kevin asked as he looked at Kiseki. "Klaus had kept his word, even back then. The only reason why John and Scarlet were the ones to get sacrificed was because John volunteered and Scarlet wasn't on the list to be protected."

"I can't believe we forgot to put her on..." Ashley said, the guilt from Scarlet's death still haunting her for nineteen years. She takes full responsibility for Scarlet's death and has blamed herself this entire time. Everyone in the group always reassures her that it wasn't her fault, but Ashley just won't listen to anyone.

"We've been through this so many times. It wasn't your fault." Lexi spoke in a gentle voice, though Ashley didn't say anything as she looked out the window from the couch.

"If Klaus truly keeps his word... then we have no choice but to bring him back." Bonnie said, looking over to Diana. "Can you do this?" Diana didn't say anything at first as she looked at her mother, and then her father and younger brother Kenny. She knew that if she didn't do what she had to do then Klaus would hurt her family, which she will not allow to happen.

"I'll help." Diana said with a nod. Her and Damon then walked over on the couch where Aiden had been and sat down, the young Witch leaning against Damon while he gently played with a loose curl that escaped her ponytail.

"So, when did this happen?" Jeremy asked his daughter and Damon, trying to lighten up the mood a little bit.

"Like I said before; she had a change of heart." Damon shrugged with a smile. Jeremy and Bonnie couldn't help but chuckle along with Lexi, Stefan, Kevin and Isobel. Even Ashley gave a small smile as she looked at everyone, though Kenny ventured away to explore the giant house.

At the bridge Kotomi heard footsteps walking towards her, though she didn't need to look up or feel the person's power to know who it was; she knew Aiden would most likely be the one to go after her. Aiden stood next to Kotomi and looked out onto the water, bringing her gaze to the lake as well.

“With the current situation, you really shouldn’t run off on your own like that, you know…” Aiden spoke, though Kotomi didn't look at him at first.

"I know. I'm sorry..." Kotomi said in a gentle voice, her gaze on the shimmering water. "It's just... bringing back Klaus scares me so much. You don't know what he's done to me and my friends... all the death and hurt he caused..." Kotomi then finally looked up at Aiden. "I feel like I'm the weakest of the group. It seems like I'm always so helpless and just bring everyone down. I get terrified so easily when it comes to Klaus while everyone else seems so brave, and when he possessed me last night after the Werewolf attack... the Werewolf attack even proves that I'm the weakest of the group. If it wasn't for you, then I would be dead. Maybe it would be better for everyone if I just left." Kotomi said, beginning to turn and walk away with tears in her eyes. All of this stress was beginning to drown her quickly.
Old 07-04-2012, 05:34 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

"Well remember before the sacrifice Klaus said that he would keep your group safe whoever was on the list? Klaus had kept his word, even back then. The only reason why John and Scarlet were the ones to get sacrificed was because John volunteered and Scarlet wasn't on the list to be protected." Kevin responded to Kiseki, who looked at the floor quietly for a few moments afterward. He knew Kevin was right, but he couldn’t help worrying. He knew Ichiru was feeling the same way despite how well he was hiding it on the outside. He did have two children to protect now, after all.

"I can't believe we forgot to put her on..." Ashley said, bringing Ichiru to put an arm around her. Even after nineteen years, Ashley still blamed herself for the doppelganger’s death, even though the group had reassured her several times that it wasn’t her fault - and it really wasn’t.

Kiseki could sense the guilt rising within the brunette again as Ichiru attempted to comfort her silently.

"We've been through this so many times. It wasn't your fault." Lexi spoke in a gentle voice, beating both of the twins to the statement, but Ashley didn’t respond and instead turned her gaze to the window.

"If Klaus truly keeps his word... then we have no choice but to bring him back." Bonnie said, looking over to Diana. "Can you do this?"

"I'll help." The young Witch responded after a few moments of looking at her family. She and Damon then walked over to the couch where Aiden had been moments before and sat down.

"So, when did this happen?" Jeremy asked as the brunette leaned on Damon, who played with a loose curl of her hair.

"Like I said before; she had a change of heart." Damon shrugged with a smile, bringing the twins to smile along with the rest of the group. In the midst of all of the bad things currently going on, it was nice to see that something nice had happened as well.

"I know. I'm sorry..." Back at the bridge, Kotomi responded to Aiden gently, her gaze on the shimmering water below them. "It's just... bringing back Klaus scares me so much. You don't know what he's done to me and my friends... all the death and hurt he caused..." Aiden saw her look up at him from his peripheral vision, bringing him to look over and meet her gaze. "I feel like I'm the weakest of the group. It seems like I'm always so helpless and just bring everyone down. I get terrified so easily when it comes to Klaus while everyone else seems so brave, and when he possessed me last night after the Werewolf attack... the Werewolf attack even proves that I'm the weakest of the group. If it wasn't for you, then I would be dead. Maybe it would be better for everyone if I just left."

Before Aiden could respond, the dark haired teen had already turned and started walking away. At first he wasn’t sure what to do, but somehow he knew for certain that he didn’t want Kotomi to leave, and that if she did staying here any longer just wouldn’t seem worth it.

“Hey, wait!” He merely called out to her at first, but when it became obvious that the younger Vampire wasn’t going to stop, he went after her suddenly and grabbed her arm. Somehow he managed to still be gentle through his haste as he pulled her to him, completely closing the distance between them as his lips met hers. He didn’t know why he did it, or why he had even thought about doing it. Once again, his mind had gone completely blank and his body had seemed to act on its own.

After a few long moments that seemed so much shorter, the ginger pulled away to look at the dark haired girl, his eyes locking with hers as he tried to fathom what he had just done and why. It was quickly becoming clear to him that his attraction to Kotomi was not mere interest. Even though he had never personally been in love, he knew that it could spark between two Supernatural creatures within as little as one day - which seemed to have been exactly what had happened.

“You can’t leave.” After gathering himself, he finally spoke, keeping his loosened grip on the younger teen. “I know we’ve only known each other for a day, but I can’t stand the thought of you being gone. I want to stay by your side, to learn more about you, and help you overcome your fears. Even if you’re scared, you’re still strong. Together with everyone, you can overcome it. If you tell them how you’re feeling, I’m sure they will help you, too. Just… please don’t leave.”

OoC: Gah, I got writer's block when I did Aiden's dialog at the end. ><

Old 07-05-2012, 02:43 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

(awww it was fine XD)

“Hey, wait!” Kotomi heard Aiden call after her, though she didn't stop or even turn around to look at him as she continued to walk forward. The only thing she did besides walking was wipe away a few tears from her cheek that managed to escape her eyes. Kotomi heard footsteps quickly going towards her then, knowing that Aiden was planning on going after her once again. She thought about using her Supernatural speed to try and outrun Aiden but before she could she felt the much older Vampire grab her arm, bringing her to quickly turn her head to look at Aiden. The action didn't hurt at all as he pulled her towards him, the younger Vampire wanting to yell at Aiden to let her go but never got the chance, instead all of her negative emotions disappearing instantly as Aiden kissed her.

The action caught Kotomi completely off guard as she stood there frozen for a few moments, trying to process what was going on. She found herself pressing her lips against Aiden's however as she closed her eyes, feeling a whole new emotion that has been trying to make itself known ever since first laying eyes on Aiden, a feeling that could truly demolish any threat or evil: love. After a few more moments Aiden had pulled away from the kiss, to which Kotomi opened her eyes to meet his own silver ones. She could see he was processing everything that had just happened, trying to make sense of it all.

“You can’t leave.” Aiden said as he finally spoke, his grip still gently on Kotomi. “I know we’ve only known each other for a day, but I can’t stand the thought of you being gone. I want to stay by your side, to learn more about you, and help you overcome your fears. Even if you’re scared, you’re still strong. Together with everyone, you can overcome it. If you tell them how you’re feeling, I’m sure they will help you, too. Just… please don’t leave.” Aiden's words had recalled something to Kotomi; Supernatural creatures could fall deeply in love in just the matter of a day, and after quickly going through the emotions Kotomi has been feeling every time seeing Aiden, she figured out that's exactly what had happened.

"I promise that I won't leave." Kotomi said after a few moments in a soft voice, gently placing her hand on Aiden's cheek. She could clearly see the worry in Aiden's eyes, afraid of Kotomi leaving, to which she leaned up and connected her lips with Aiden's, the action feeling so right. After breaking the kiss a few moments later Kotomi wrapped her arms around Aiden and rested her chin gently on his chest, not saying a word as Klaus' image appeared a few feet away. At first Kotomi felt her heart slightly skip a beat at the sight of Klaus, but as the seconds passed her fear turned into protectiveness, giving Klaus a fierce glare as Klaus simply smirked when Kotomi stood her ground, his image disappearing a few moments later. Her expression softened once again, feeling safe in Aiden's arms.

"Like I said, Kotomi, if I am brought back and if no one gets in my way then no harm will come to any of you." Klaus' voice suddenly entered the morning air as Kotomi leaned her head up to look in all directions, though still keeping a hold on Aiden. "If I am not brought back however then I will make sure to make yours and your friend's lives a living hell. You have until sundown to make the decision." Klaus' voice then cut off, bringing Kotomi to look at Aiden. This time it was not fear that clouded her eyes, but determination to keep everyone who she loved safe.

"We have to bring him back." Kotomi said, knowing there was no other way around this.

(sorry for only doing their part. my eyes are burning with tiredness )
Old 07-05-2012, 01:37 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

OoC: It's okay. ^^'

IC: "I promise that I won't leave." After a few moments, Kotomi responded to Aiden as she gently placed her hand on his cheek, bringing him to relax with a soft sigh. Shock returned to his expression again on seconds later however, for the dark haired teen had leaned up again to connect her lips with his. However, his shock passed quickly, and Aiden returned it after a few short moments until Kotomi broke it and wrapped her arms around him.

All of his worry disappeared as the younger Vampire rested her chin on his chest, and he wrapped his arms around her as the two of them fell silent. He didn’t see Klaus’ image appear a few feet away, nor did he see Kotomi’s glare at the powerful ghost, but he did sense a slight shift in her emotions, which made him look down at her in question just as she suddenly lifted her head to look in all directions.

“Are you okay?” He asked as Kotomi looked at him, the look of fear that had once been in her eyes now replaced by determination.

"We have to bring him back." She said, and her words made the Original look at her in surprise for a moment, the sudden statement catching him off guard. However, his shocked expression faded a few seconds later as he gave a reluctant nod, knowing that there wasn’t any way around the matter.

“It seems like it…” He said softly. “But if he really will stick to the code of honor that we Originals have, then we shouldn’t have to worry about his harming anyone. I don’t know what he has done to all of you in the past, but hopefully he can at least stick to that.”

OoC: Short D:

Old 07-05-2012, 10:22 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Kotomi watched as Aiden looked at her in slight shock for a few seconds from her sudden change of attitude, though he gave a nod in agreement.

“It seems like it…” Aiden said softly. “But if he really will stick to the code of honor that we Originals have, then we shouldn’t have to worry about his harming anyone. I don’t know what he has done to all of you in the past, but hopefully he can at least stick to that.”

"We should go tell the others then and come up with some sort of plan." Kotomi said, taking Aiden's hand and guiding him back to the house. Behind a thick cover of woods stood Finn, a dark expression on his face as he raced back to his own house. He walked through the door where Rebekah and Kol were waiting, the siblings already knowing what their brother was about to say.

"They're going to bring Klaus back." Finn said, to which Rebekah sighed.

"We can't let them do that." Rebekah said.

"Then what are we going to do?" Kol asked, to which Rebekah looked out the window.

"You know exactly what we have to do." Rebekah responded, a fireball forming in her right hand.

Hours passed by that day as it was nearly sunset, the group already telling Klaus that they would bring him back, though they made it clear that no one in their group were to be harmed by his hand. Klaus had even offered protection to the group from anyone who tried to hurt them as his own personal gift, to which the group accepted.

Bonnie, Diana, Jeremy and Kenny were at their own house while the rest of the group were at the Salvatore Boardinghouse, the group learning hours ago that Kotomi and Aiden were now a couple. It was a shock, but most of the group accepted it. Damon on the other hand still protected Kotomi like the little sister he never had...

Diana sat quietly in her room with her laptop on her lap as she relaxed on her bed, Klaus agreeing that they do the resurrection tomorrow night. As Diana was typing up another college paper a strange feeling washed over her as she looked away from her computer screen and placed her laptop on the bed, rising up to her feet and walking out of her room.

"Mom? Dad?" Diana called out, though a scream from her mother was what responded. Thick, black smoke began to travel up the staircase as Diana quickly ran down them, seeing that her kitchen was engulfed in flames.

"Diana! Get Kenny!" Bonnie ordered from the other side of the flames, the older woman kneeling down and holding a burnt body in her arms. The body was so badly burnt that it was impossible to know who the identity of the person was, but Diana knew exactly who it was; her father Jeremy. Knowing to push back her emotions for now, Diana quickly turned around and began to run for the stairs so she could reach Kenny, but as she ran passed one of the living room windows she saw Rebekah, a fireball dancing around in her hand.

Rebekah pointed her hand towards Diana and released the fireball, the deadly element quickly closing the space between her and it. Kenny quickly ran down the stairs and pushed Diana out of the way, the young teenager getting the full damage of the hit as he flew backwards, his body becoming like Jeremy's; that's when Diana realized what had happened to her father. Jeremy had placed himself in front of the fireball that was heading straight for Bonnie.

Tears ran down Diana's face as she ran over and cradled Kenny's body in her arms, realization hitting her that she had just lost her father and only brother. She truly felt like dying now, her body completely shutting down as more flames entered the house, the roof beginning to crumble down.

"Diana! We have to go!" Bonnie yelled, managing to reach her daughter.

"I'm not leaving them." Diana said fiercely, looking from Jeremy's body to Kenny's.

"Diana please!" Bonnie ordered, looking out the window and seeing that Kol and Finn had joined Rebekah. Klaus then suddenly appeared in the flames, Kol and Finn joining in on the action as they both shot fireballs right at Diana and Bonnie. Right before they hit the two Witches however Klaus quickly lifted up his hand, whatever flames touching Diana and Bonnie doing no damage to them at all.

"Damn it Klaus." Rebekah growled, the three Originals disappearing with their Vampire speed.

Ashley and her children were in the living room as Ashley looked outside the window, seeing smoke rising in the air. Damon walked over and saw it as well, a panicked look on his expression.

"Stay here with the children." Damon said, then looking at everyone else. "Whoever wants to follow then let's go." Damon then hurried out the door, following the smoke. His heart sank when reaching the Gilbert house, his first instinct being to run into the house and getting everyone out. Damon was about to until Diana and Bonnie quickly ran out of the house from the front door, both appearing to be completely unharmed.

"Where's Jeremy and Kenny?" Lexi quickly asked, who had followed Damon along with Stefan, Isobel, Kevin and Kotomi. Caroline decided to stay behind with Ashley. The group looked into the flames, seeing Klaus disappear in the inferno.

"They're gone... Rebekah, Finn and Kol did this." Diana answered, tears running down hers and Bonnie's faces as their emotions finally broke through. Damon quickly wrapped his arms around Diana as Bonnie fell into Stefan's arms, who wrapped his own around her. They couldn't believe it. They couldn't believe that Kenny was gone, and that their best friend Jeremy was forever gone too...
Old 07-07-2012, 05:20 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Several hours after Kotomi and Aiden had returned to the house, the group was downstairs in the living room once again when Ichiru noticed Ashley and Damon looking outside the window, a panicked expression on the latter’s face. The dark haired teen furrowed his brow in question, following their gaz to see that smoke was rising into the air in the distance. Ashley and her children were in the living room as Ashley looked outside the window, seeing smoke rising in the air.

"Stay here with the children." Damon said to Ashley, then looking at the rest of the group. "Whoever wants to follow then let's go."

Somehow Ichiru and Kiseki both knew exactly what had happened, but neither of them wanted to acknowledge it. Aiden went ahead with Damon, Stefan, Lexi, Isobel, Kevin, and Kotomi while the twins looked at each other, deciding whether or not they should go as well. In the end, Ichiru decided to stay behind with Ashley and the children this time around, and Kiseki went after the others due to not being able to stand the suspense.

The dark haired teen’s heart sank when he arrived at the Gilbert house with the others. Just like it had been in both his and Ichiru’s dreams, the house was engulfed in flames. A horrible feeling came over him when Diana and Bonnie rushed out of the house, both completely unharmed - just like in the dream. He didn’t see Jeremy or Kenny anywhere around, which only made the crushing feeling of dread heavier.

"Where's Jeremy and Kenny?" Lexi asked the question that was probably on everyone’s minds, and Kiseki noticed Klaus amidst the flames, his image disappearing inside of the inferno.

"They're gone... Rebekah, Finn and Kol did this." Diana answered, tears beginning to run down hers and Bonnie‘s faces. Aiden appeared obviously shocked by everything, and even though he hadn’t known anyone in the group for over a day, he still felt the immense sorrow of the moment. Kiseki looked as if he could burst into tears at any moment, although he was doing well to keep them back. They had only been here for a few days and already two people had died. He was beginning to think that it would have been better if they hadn’t returned to Fells Church in the first place…

Old 07-07-2012, 10:20 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

"We need to get back to the house." Damon said as he looked at everyone, already hearing sirens in the distance.

"The police are going to want to question Diana and Bonnie though." Stefan pointed out, the whole group doing their best to keep their emotions in check for the time being.

"Diana and Bonnie aren't burnt or anything, so it looks as though they weren't even here when the fire started." Isobel said. "It's better for all of us to leave the scene right away."

"And Ichiru, Caroline and Ashley need to know what's going on." Kevin said, the three at the house not knowing yet that Kenny and Jeremy are dead.

"Let's go then." Bonnie said with a sob, wiping away the tears from her face. Damon scooped up Diana in his arms as Stefan did the same with Bonnie, returning to the house. Once inside, Ashley, Caroline and the children quickly looked at the group, a worried expression on Ashley's and Caroline's faces.

"What happened?" Ashley asked, confused when seeing that Jeremy nor Kenny weren't with the group. Diana tried to keep it together but she couldn't anymore, the young Witch crying in Damon's chest as he continued to cradle her. Damon took one look at Ashley and slowly shook his head, seeing the tears in his eyes before taking Diana up to his room, and that's when Caroline and Ashley understood.

"No..." Caroline said, looking at everyone else. Ashley stood there frozen with her eyes widen in shock, the Vampire paralyzed from the information.

"Rebekah, Finn and Kol started a fire, trying to kill Bonnie and Diana." Kotomi said in a small voice, looking down to the ground. Rage began to flow through Ashley as her fists tightened, her knuckles turning white as the bright colors in her aura instantly turned black and became visible, her aura dancing around her body like black flames.

"I'm going to rip them apart." Ashley growled as Abigail and Scarlet backed away in fear, the two toddlers clinging onto Ichiru's legs.

"Daddy, what's wrong with mommy?" Scarlet asked. Kotomi quickly walked over to Ashley and placed a hand on her shoulder to try and calm her down, and the instant Kotomi's skin came into contact with Ashley's, the darkness in Ashley's aura slowly faded away, her aura disappearing. Ashley felt calmer now, the rage being replaced by sorrow as she sat on the couch and cried.

"It's okay mommy." Abigail said, the two toddlers running to Ashley's side to hold their mother. The rest of the group didn't really know what to do at this point as Bonnie sat on the other end of the couch, bringing Kevin to comfort her as Stefan did the same with Lexi. Isobel quickly walked over to the bar and poured herself shot after shot as Caroline ran up to her room and cried in one of her pillows. Kotomi however glanced out the window, all of the darkness Ashley was feeling smothering Kotomi. Kotomi's aura was completely black like how Ashley's was though invisible, the urge to confront the other Originals seeming like the best idea to her at the moment.

"I need some air." Kotomi said, quickly stepping outside. Isobel was tempted to follow Kotomi, but thought that her daughter wouldn't dare wander too far from the house and just needed to be alone right now. Once she closed the door however Kotomi used her Vampire speed to race down the streets, pure rage blinding her judgment as she followed the power the other Originals left as a path. Once she reached the house Kotomi just ran right inside, not needing an invitation to enter the house since there were no living residents who lived there. The first target she encountered was Finn, slamming the Original against the wall and catching the three siblings by surprise.

"What the hell?" Kol asked in shock, Kotomi running for him next and slammed him against the couch. Kotomi then turned to Rebekah, the younger Vampire's face completely changed now as she sprang forward, though Rebekah was ready for the attack as she took Kotomi by the neck and slammed her into the ground, bringing Kotomi to give out a small cry of pain.

"Don't make us kill you too, little girl." Rebekah growled as Finn and Kol both recovered and joined the two girls.

"You killed my best friend and his son!" Kotomi growled back as she fought against Rebekah's grip, thought it was no use.

"And for that we are sorry. It wasn't supposed to be them who died. They got in the way by acting on their own stupidity." Finn answered, his words only fueling Kotomi's rage.

"If you hurt her I will tear you guys apart." Klaus said as he suddenly appeared.

"Well we certainly aren't going to let her go, Niklaus. She'll try to kill us which will only result in us killing her." Kol said.

"This is all your fault, Nik!" Rebekah hissed as she looked up at her brother's Ghost, still easily keeping Kotomi down by her neck. "If you didn't want to turn people into Hybrids then we could had brought you back and spared two lives, but no, you want nothing but power that goes against the balance of nature!"

"What can I say? I like having power." Klaus shrugged, disappearing.

"Great. What do we do now?" Finn asked as he looked down at Kotomi, still sensing the pure rage coming off of the younger Vampire.

"I have an idea." Kol said, walking over to Kotomi and quickly punching her in the side of the head, knocking her out cold as Rebekah stood to her feet. "Now we have a prisoner. We'll trade her for one of the Witches."

"Why not both Witches?" Rebekah asked.

"Because we only need to kill one in order for the spell to not work. Since Bonnie did the original spell nineteen years ago then only her daughter can be the only other person to do the conjoint spell with her, so if one of them is dead then the spell won't work. The less people who have to die the better." Kol explained, bringing Rebekah and Finn to nod in agreement. Kol reached down and scooped up Kotomi in his arms, taking her upstairs to one of the many bedrooms where he injected her with five syringes filled with Vervain oil so she would be unconscious for a long time.
Old 07-09-2012, 02:18 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

"We need to get back to the house." Damon broke the silence that had fallen over the group, the sound of sirens wailing being heard in the distance shortly after.

"The police are going to want to question Diana and Bonnie though." Stefan pointed out.

"Diana and Bonnie aren't burnt or anything, so it looks as though they weren't even here when the fire started." Isobel responded. "It's better for all of us to leave the scene right away."

"And Ichiru, Caroline and Ashley need to know what's going on." Kevin added. Normally Kiseki would have told Ichiru what the situation was telepathically, but the dark haired teen had been too upset to think of it. But then again, that was exactly how Ichiru knew something was wrong.

"Let's go then." Bonnie said with a sob, wiping away the tears from her face.

Ichiru quickly looked toward the door along with the girls as the group returned a few moments later, instantly noting the looks on their faces and the intense feelings of sorrow emitting from them. When he noticed that Jeremy and Kenny were missing from the group, a horrible feeling came over him.

"What happened?" Ashley asked, and Diana suddenly began crying into Damon’s chest. The older Vampire slowly shook his head in response to Ashley, tears in his eyes as he took Diana upstairs.

"No..." Caroline said as Ashley stood frozen in shock. Ichiru, too was paralyzed from the news at first.

"Rebekah, Finn and Kol started a fire, trying to kill Bonnie and Diana." Kotomi told them in a small voice, looking down to the ground. Ichiru instantly felt the rage emitting from Ashley only seconds later, bringing him to look over at the brunette as her aura became visible, turning pure black as it danced around her body like flames.

"I'm going to rip them apart." She growled, bringing Abigail and Scarlet to back away in fear, clinging to Ichiru’s legs.

"Daddy, what's wrong with mommy?" Scarlet asked as the dark haired Vampire knelt down to put an arm around each of them for comfort. However, before he could respond, Kotomi quickly walked over to Ashley and placed a hand on her shoulder. The instant she came into contact with the brunette, the darkness in Ashley’s aura slowly disappeared, the aura itself becoming invisible once more. The rage seemed to leave the Vampire shortly after, being replaced by sorrow as she sat down on the couch and cried.

"It's okay mommy." Abigail said, bringing Ichiru to release them as the two toddlers ran over to comfort their mother. Ichiru rose to his feet again and sat on the couch beside Ashley, wrapping an arm around her to hold the brunette. From the corner of his eye, he saw Bonnie sit on the other end of the couch, Kevin doing the same to comfort her. As Stefan began to comfort Lexi as well, and Isobel went over to the bar, Caroline ran upstairs, bringing Kiseki to follow.

Aiden didn’t know what to do, noticing Kotomi looking out the window.

"I need some air." She said, quickly stepping outside before the red haired teen could say anything. Somehow he knew that she didn’t want to be followed, so for the time being he simply sat on a nearby couch and looked out of the window himself. However, he couldn’t seem to shake the strange feeling that had come over him… it was like somehow he knew something bad was going to happen.

Old 07-10-2012, 01:40 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

Upstairs in Damon's room him and Diana laid on the bed together, Damon's arms wrapped securely around Diana as she cried into his chest. It was hard for both of them to believe that Jeremy and Kenny were forever gone, wishing that it was only a nightmare and that they would both wake up. Damon tried his best not to show it, but tears escaped his eyes as well, something that normally never happened with him.

"Diana..." Damon said in a soft voice, trying to get her attention as she looked up at him, her eyes bloodshot. "You've been through so much death in just one month... do you want me to take the pain away, Diana? I can compel you to forget the deaths, and implant something else into your mind that will explain why you won't see Adam, Kenny or your father again."

"I need to remember everything." Diana responded with a shake of her head, softly resting her cheek on Damon's chest as he gently stroked her hair.

"I just hate seeing you so upset. If the pain ever begins to become unbearable then let me know, okay?" Diana nodded at Damon's words, doing her best to calm down.

Kotomi slowly opened her eyes as she felt an intense burning sensation flowing through her body, making it difficult for her to remain conscious. Rebekah, Finn and Kol had no idea that Kotomi had been drinking Vervain for over nineteen years to which her body had built up a tolerance to it, although five syringes of it is a bit much for her body. Every time she moved she wanted to scream, but somehow knowing that the three Originals were right downstairs, Kotomi kept her mouth shut.

"Kotomi." Klaus whispered as he appeared at the foot of the bed, bringing her to glare at him. "I'm going to get you out of here."

"How? You're a Ghost." Kotomi whispered back, though hope escaped her tone.

"I'm going to distract them downstairs. You need to jump out of the window and run as fast as you can." Klaus explained.

"But the Vervain..."

"Find the will, Kotomi. Be stronger then the Vervain." Klaus ordered, then disappearing. Yelling could be heard coming from downstairs as Klaus was arguing with his siblings, Kotomi knowing that this could be her only chance of escape. She painfully stood up from the bed and walked over to the window, opening it and looking down.

"Crap..." Kotomi said, seeing that she was on the second story of the house. She climbed through the window and jumped, normally landing with grace but this time falling painfully on her side in the grass. Luckily no bones had broken, only a fractured left ankle to which she could run on for a little while. Kotomi was unable to use her Supernatural speed so she began sprinting through the woods that was across the street at human pace, sending pain throughout her body.

"Aiden..." Kotomi weakly sent a telepathic message to Aiden, well hoping that she did, as she ran through the woods. She got further and further away from the Originals, able to make a really good distance from them until she fell to the ground, exhausted.

"I have to keep moving..." Kotomi told herself as she tried to stand up, only to fall down again. Her body was shutting down, so if she couldn't run anymore, then she would have to hide until one of her friends found her or she could start running again. Kotomi looked around, finding a large foxhole to which she could fit into only a few feet away. The teenaged girl crawled, forcing her body into the hole and waited for some of her strength to return to her.
Old 07-10-2012, 07:21 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

"Aiden..."

A set of silver eyes opened quickly as Aiden heard Kotomi's voice in his head, the red haired Vampire having been resting his eyes for a few moments after finally sitting down on one of the couches. Everything had been completely silent since the others had gotten back, aside from the soft crying of the girls. He still couldn't believe that in less than twenty-four hours of his meeting the group, two people had already died.

The ginger looked around the room in alarm for a second, seeing Kotomi still missing from the group. A confused look came onto his face briefly, although a few seconds later a strange feeling struck him, and he quickly looked toward the window. Somehow he could sense that something had gone wrong with Kotomi.

Across the room, Ichiru seemed to feel it as well, but noticed Aiden already rising from the couch. He could tell from the look on the Original's face that he sensed the same thing, and that he was planning to go and look for the younger Vampire.

"I'm gonna go get some air, too..." The ginger said absentmindedly, trying not to let on that he sensed Kotomi was in danger. He and Ichiru locked eyes for a moment, the dark haired teen still slightly wary of the older Vampire. However, he knew he had to accept the fact that Kotomi had a boyfriend who was willing to protect her just like himself and the rest of the group now, and Aiden had already proven himself twice.

After seeing the suspicion in Ichiru's gaze fade away, Aiden turned and left the house, using his Vampire speed to follow the Supernatural trail into the woods. He slowed down when sensing someone near, although the energy was very weak. He knew it certainly couldn't be an Original, which meant that it had to be a weakened Vampire or Werewolf.

He noticed a fox hole nearby, peering closely when seeing something inside.

"Kotomi?" He said in shock, kneeling down in front of the hole after realizing what was inside. "What happened? Are you okay?"

Old 07-11-2012, 03:18 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

As Kotomi desperately waited for her strength to return to her she heard footsteps walking in the woods, feeling the power of an Original Vampire as it came closer. Fear suddenly shot through Kotomi as the energy was getting even closer, bringing her to try and slip in further into the hole she was hiding in. She only managed to squeeze in a few more inches until she wasn't able to move, her body not small enough to fit anymore deeper in the hole.

"Please don't find me." Kotomi whispered to herself, thinking it was either Rebekah, Finn or Kol looking for her. The footsteps came to a stop right in front of the hole, Kotomi tightly closing her eyes and expecting to be ripped out from her hiding place.

"Kotomi?" Aiden's shocked voice was heard, bringing Kotomi to quickly open her eyes just as Aiden was kneeling down in front of the hole. "What happened? Are you okay?"

"I've been Vervained... and I think I broke my left ankle." Kotomi responded. Before, her ankle was fractured, but after running on it the bone had finally just snapped, which was one of the main reasons why when she fell and tried to get back up that she just fell again. "We have to get out of here quickly. Rebekah, Finn and Kol are trying to keep me captive, though I don't know why. I went after them when I said I needed some air before, and then Kol knocked me out. When I woke up I was in a bedroom, and when I tried to move I felt the burning of Vervain in my body. Klaus actually helped me escape..." Kotomi paused, recalling Klaus actually helping her escape from harm. "He's already keeping his word, about keeping everyone safe..."

"Well it certainly looks like it." Rebekah's voice sudden ran through the air as Kotomi quickly looked up from the hole, seeing Rebekah, Finn and Kol together. "I must say, my brother is being such a pain."

"You figured out I was gone. I thought Klaus was supposed to be distracting you." Kotomi growled.

"Oh he was." Finn responded. "When we figured out Klaus was trying to stall us Kol quickly ran up to the room, finding that you weren't there. So the three of us quickly followed your scent."

"We don't want to hurt you, Kotomi. We just need you for bait to lure out one of the Bennett bloodline Witches and kill one of them." Kol explained.

"You aren't going to touch Bonnie or Diana. It's bad enough that you killed my best friend and his son." Kotomi hissed, trying to stand up from out of the hole to fight but her body just went limp from both the Vervain and her ankle, bringing the younger Vampire to both wince and groan in pain.

"We're sorry that it has to come down to this." Rebekah said, looking at her siblings. "We should take Aiden as bait too. Let's get him." Rebekah turned back towards Aiden, the three Originals not bothering to go after Kotomi since she was so injured, instead their target being Aiden as they all picked up sharp tree branches from the ground and ran for him at once with their Vampire speed. They figured that if the three of them ganged up on Aiden then they could take him down easily. Their plan was to stab Aiden in the heart with one of the branches so they could temporary stun him so they could carry his body and Kotomi back to the house.
Old 07-12-2012, 03:07 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

"I've been Vervained... and I think I broke my left ankle." Kotomi responded, bringing the concerned look on Aiden‘s face to worsen. "We have to get out of here quickly. Rebekah, Finn and Kol are trying to keep me captive, though I don't know why. I went after them when I said I needed some air before, and then Kol knocked me out. When I woke up I was in a bedroom, and when I tried to move I felt the burning of Vervain in my body. Klaus actually helped me escape..." She paused, and Aiden‘s expression shifted to one of shock. Even though Klaus had promised to keep them from harm, somehow it was still strange to see it actually happening. "He's already keeping his word, about keeping everyone safe..."

"Well it certainly looks like it." Aiden was about to answer when Rebekah's voice suddenly came from behind him. The red haired teen’s eyes narrowed as he turned around and rose to his feet. He already knew that this confrontation wouldn’t end without some sort of fight. "I must say, my brother is being such a pain."

"You figured out I was gone. I thought Klaus was supposed to be distracting you." Kotomi growled.

"Oh he was." Finn responded. "When we figured out Klaus was trying to stall us Kol quickly ran up to the room, finding that you weren't there. So the three of us quickly followed your scent."

"We don't want to hurt you, Kotomi. We just need you for bait to lure out one of the Bennett bloodline Witches and kill one of them." Kol explained.

"You aren't going to touch Bonnie or Diana. It's bad enough that you killed my best friend and his son." Kotomi hissed, and Aiden noticed her try to stand up, turning to look at her as she winced and gave a groan of pain.

"We're sorry that it has to come down to this." The ginger stepped in front of Kotomi as Rebekah spoke again, her attention then shifting to her siblings. "We should take Aiden as bait too. Let's get him."

Aiden cursed under his breath as the three Originals each picked up a sharp tree branch from the ground and lunged at him at the same time. He managed to dodge with his Vampire speed at the last second, although he felt one of the branches catch his left arm, leaving a rip in the sleeve of his hoodie to reveal a bloody cut underneath.

Aiden’s first thought was to just take Kotomi and run after he created a chance for himself, but the three siblings seemed to have already anticipated his plan, one of them remaining near the younger Vampire at all times to guard her.

“Things would be so much easier if all of you would just cooperate.” Rebekah said as she lunged at Aiden again, the fiery haired teen sprinting out of the way once more at the last second. “Why are you even protecting them? You’ve only known them for a day; how does that make anything that’s going on your business?”

“It wasn’t any of my business.” Aiden responded, wincing in pain as the branch from Kol pierced him in the side, the older Vampire having caught him off guard, giving him little time to completely dodge the attack. “But now that I’ve gotten myself involved with them, it is. I understand your intentions, but your way of going about them are wrong.”

“What would you know?” Rebakah hissed as Finn came at Aiden from behind just as he was pulling out the branch from Kol‘s attack, the red haired teen almost sensing him too late. He quickly whirled around and caught the branch just before it reached him, taking Finn by the arm and throwing him into a nearby tree. Things would have been so much easier if there weren’t three of them… He could take on three normal Vampires, but not three Originals at once.

“I don’t know anything.” Finally, he responded to Rebekah as he turned back around to face her. “But I do know that if your plans endanger Kotomi and her friends, then it’s my problem too. I’m not going to sit by idly and allow you to kill any of them - no matter what the cause. They‘re all my friends now, too.”

Rebekah didn’t respond, instead lunging at the ginger once more with the sharp branch drawn back. Her siblings advanced as well, one on each side of her, and when Aiden tried to retreat, he found himself backed against a tree.

“Sh*t…” He reached up and caught Rebekah by her wrist just before she was able to strike him with the branch, struggling to keep her at arm’s length for a few moments before throwing her a few feet away. However, he couldn’t fend off both Finn and Kol, the latter using his Vampire speed to run up to Aiden, taking him by the neck and slamming him into the ground. Rebekah picked up the branch from the ground where she had dropped it, walking over to where Kol and Finn had Aiden pinned down, the Original struggling against their grip.

The desperation made a fiery aura begin to appear around Aiden, a dim light appearing in his hands. He seldom used his special ability, but this seemed to be a time that called for it. However, he couldn’t seem to muster the strength to summon his ability before Rebekah appeared over him with the branch, raising it into the air.

“We’re sorry about this.”

OoC: I originally had something so much better planned, but in the end it turned out like this. orz

Old 07-14-2012, 02:08 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

Kotomi watched in horror as the four Originals fought with each other, the younger Vampire wishing desperately that she could help Aiden somehow. The seconds seemed to tick by slowly but when Aiden was on the ground with Kol and Finn holding him down Kotomi let out a scream, knowing that Rebekah was going to stab him in the heart with the branch.

“We’re sorry about this.” Rebekah said with the raised branch. Even though Kotomi knew Aiden wouldn't actually die from being stabbed in the heart with a wooden stake like a normal Vampire would she was still scared, adrenaline now flowing through her veins as she quickly crawled out of the foxhole.

"No!" Kotomi screamed as Rebekah quickly brought down the branch, stabbing Aiden directly through the heart. Kotomi quickly crawled to Aiden's side and looked down at him, seeing the gray skin and veins taking over his body. "It's going to be okay." Kotomi whispered, knowing there was no sense in fighting against the other Originals now.

"Let's get back to the house." Kol said, bringing Finn to drape Aiden's body over his shoulder.

"Get up and let's go." Rebekah said to Kotomi in annoyance, though Kotomi simply glared at her.

"My left ankle is broken." Kotomi growled.

"Well that's your own fault." Rebekah said with a shrug.

"I'll carry her then." Kol said, scooping Kotomi up in his arms and followed his siblings back to the house. Once there they went back upstairs, though into separate bedrooms. Finn and Rebekah took Aiden into one bedroom and Kol took Kotomi in another, this time not leaving Kotomi's sight as Finn and Rebekah kept an eye on Aiden for when he awakened.

"I feel like a babysitter." Rebekah growled as Finn placed Aiden's body carefully on the bed, the stake still embedded in Aiden's heart.

In the other room Kol placed Kotomi down carefully on the bed as well and slowly paced back and forth, trying to decide what to do now.

"So what? You're just going to leave Aiden and I here? Because I already know that Diana and Bonnie won't fall for your little trick." Kotomi said coldly.

"We'll see." Kol said, examining Kotomi for a few moments. His gaze fell down to her left ankle and saw that the skin was already swollen and bruised, bringing him to walk towards her slowly with caution. "Can I heal that?" Kotomi didn't answer for a few moments as she looked down at her ankle, preferring that Kol didn't heal it, but with all of the Vervain in her body right now she couldn't even heal small cuts.

"Fine." Kotomi said, holding out her leg a little. Kol knelt down and carefully took off Kotomi's sneaker and ankle-sock, bringing her to wince in pain.

"Sorry." Kol quickly said, trying to be even more gentle. Kotomi looked at the Original in confusion, knowing that he actually meant the word and that his voice indicated the worry of hurting her.

"It's okay." Kotomi said, watching as Kol hovered his hand over the injured ankle and saw the bruising and swelling go away after a few moments.

"How's that?" Kol asked as he looked up at Kotomi, the younger Vampire moving her ankle in a circular motion.

"There's no pain at all." Kotomi responded.

"Good." Kol rose to his feet. "I would say to stand up and see how it feels as well but with the Vervain running through your system then I know it would tire you."

"Why are you acting so concerned all of a sudden?" Kotomi blurted out, bringing Kol to frown, sitting next to her on the bed.

"We aren't your enemy, Kotomi. We never were." Kol responded.

"You killed my best friend and his son, and you want to kill my other best friend or her daughter, so you are the enemy." Kotomi turned away when thinking of the deaths, bringing a tear to escape her eye as she tried to keep her emotions in check right now.

"I'm sorry about that, but we can't let you guys bring back Klaus. Don't you know what will happen? He's going to build an army full of Hybrids and try taking over the world as the centuries pass by, the army growing larger and larger. Do you really want that to happen?" Kotomi turned back towards Kol, who absentmindedly reached up and gently wiped away the escaped tear on Kotomi's cheek. Kotomi was silent, the young Vampire looking down. "Exactly, Kotomi."

Back at the Salvatore house Klaus' Ghost suddenly appeared, bringing Isobel, the toddlers, Lexi, Ashley, Bonnie, Stefan and Kevin to look at him.

"We have a huge problem." Klaus said. Damon and Caroline sensed Klaus' presence as they quickly wiped away their tears and went downstairs, Damon motioning Diana to follow as she fought her tears away for now.

"What's wrong?" Ashley asked, her sorrow turning to worry.

"My siblings took Kotomi and Aiden captive, requesting for a trade; them for one of the Bennett Bloodline Witches." Klaus explained, to which everyone looked at each other in a panic.

"What are we going to do?" Caroline asked in fear.

"I... I don't know." Stefan said. "What are they going to do to them if we don't make the trade?"

"Possibly kill them." Klaus responded. The group looked at each other for someone else to say something, not knowing what to do.
Old 07-16-2012, 12:54 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

"We have a huge problem." Ichiru quickly looked over to where Klaus has suddenly appeared in the living room. Hearing those words from him could certainly not mean a good thing. Kiseki sensed the presence of the Original’s ghost from upstairs, forcing himself back under control as he wiped away the tears that had finally escaped moments before and followed Caroline downstairs.

"What's wrong?" Ashley was asking, worry clear in her voice.

"My siblings took Kotomi and Aiden captive, requesting for a trade; them for one of the Bennett Bloodline Witches." Klaus explained.

"What are we going to do?" Caroline asked in fear.

"I... I don't know." Stefan said. "What are they going to do to them if we don't make the trade?"

"Possibly kill them." Klaus responded.

A heavy silence fell over the group then; no one seemed able to think of anything to say. It was clear that none of them had any ideas this time around, either. For once, it really seemed like their situation was impossible. The fact that Aiden, who was an Original, had been captured as well certainly didn’t give them much hope, either.

It was then that Ichiru suddenly sensed the presence of two Supernatural beings nearby. This caused him to frown in confusion, knowing that it couldn’t have been Aiden and Kotomi, and somehow it felt different than Rebekah, Finn or Kol’s presence. He glanced over at Kiseki, who seemed to have felt it as well, the two looking at each other for a moment before the younger twin spoke up.

“Does anyone else feel that?”

Aiden awoke with a gasp, his eyes snapping open as the grey veins on his skin slowly disappeared. The first thing he noticed was sharp branch still sticking out of his chest, which he looked at in confusion for a moment, not quite recalling what had happened at first. However, judging from the last memory he had, which was Rebeakah standing over him with a sharp branch, it was obvious what had happened.

He cursed under his breath at the realization that he had failed and been caught as well, reaching up and carefully pulling the branch out of his chest. It was only then that he noticed Rebekah and Finn in the room, bringing him to freeze for a moment. After a few moments, he regained his composure and finally sat up on the bed, looking at the two with the branch still in his hand.

“Do you really think all of this is necessary?” He finally spoke, his tone harboring no resentment at all despite his being staked only a few moments before. “I mean, even if you did kill one of the Bennett’s, Klaus would no doubt just find someone else to revive him. If you continued on this path, you would probably end up killing hundreds of innocent people just to keep him from reviving. I’m sure if you would just try and work with us, we could find a way passed all of this.”

OoC: Sorry for the late post and the fail. ><