Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 07-18-2012, 02:28 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima
Default Re: [RP] The Secrets of Fells Church: Ghost World

The group fell silent as the impossible situation made itself clear, no one knowing what to do. What could they do? Rebekah, Finn and Kol were Original Vampires, and since Aiden had gotten captured too, what chance did the group have now? Their strongest ally besides Kevin were one of the ones who got captured. A presence began to become stronger however as the group looked around, trying to figure out what was going on.

“Does anyone else feel that?” Kiseki spoke up, to which Ashley hurried over to the window. Through the glass she saw two figures standing there in the darkness, and when she squinted her eyes for them to adjust, she couldn't believe what she was seeing. She saw two woman, both with brown curly hair and around the same height and body type, although that's not what shocked her.

"Katherine." Ashley growled, using her Vampire speed to run outside as the rest of the group looked at her in shock. Kevin quickly walked over to the window, seeing the two women.

"I can't believe it..." Kevin said, rushing to Ashley's side. "Ashley wait! That's not Kath-!" But it was too late. Ashley charged at the other female Vampire and tried to push her into a nearby tree but the woman simply grabbed Ashley by the neck and slammed her into the tree instead, Ashley looking into the face of herself, though just a little bit older.

"How are you alive Katherine?" Ashley hissed as the rest of the group hurried outside, even the children.

"Oh, I'm not Katherine." The female smirked, Kevin hurrying to Ashley's side.

"What are you doing here, Abigail?" Kevin asked in complete shock.

"Abigail? You're the very first Doppelganger, aren't you?" Ashley asked, to which Abigail nodded and released Ashley.

"This is impossible." Damon said as he stared at the other young woman. "I killed you."

"Nope. You killed the wrong sister." The woman said as all eyes fell over to the two. "My name is Meredith. The other girl you killed was my twin sister Faye, who was pretending to be me. John didn't even know I had a twin sister since my parents got divorced when we were young, so my father took Faye while my mother took me, though Faye and I always kept in touch." Meredith responded. She then used her Vampire speed and punched Damon right in the face, giving him an hateful glare as he looked at her in shock, holding his left cheek. "And that's for sleeping with my sister and then killing her." Meredith growled.

"You did what?" Diana said as she looked at Damon in complete shock, though Damon couldn't bring himself to look at her as he looked down towards the ground in shame.

"I'm so sorry..." Damon said in a low voice.

"Oh my God..." Ashley said in shock, John's words from a conversation between the two of them nineteen years ago coming back to her.

“Your birth mother and I had you and Jeremy when we were only teenagers. When she was about to give birth, I rushed her to my brother’s office and he delivered you two since he was a doctor. After once your birth mother, Meredith, gave birth to you two, we gave you guys to Grayson and Miranda since they wanted kids but were unable to. Meredith and I then left, planning on revealing ourselves to you and Jeremy once you were old enough.” John then reached into his pocket and pulled out a picture of a woman and handed it to Ashley; a beautiful girl with curly light brown hair was in the photograph who resembled Ashley. “Five months ago Meredith and I were planning on telling you and Jeremy the truth, but a Vampire killed her. Besides me protecting you, I’m seeking revenge for her death on the Vampire who did it, who is living somewhere in this town.”

“Who’s the Vampire?” Ashley asked through gritted teeth, wanting to rip their head off.

“I doubt that you know him. His name is Damon Salvatore.” At John’s words, the world froze around Ashley as her heart skipped a beat.

"You're my birth mother..." Ashley said, to which Meredith nodded.

"Faye switched places with me not too long after you were born so I could lead away a threat that was threatening you. As the years passed Faye tried to love John so she could continue to stay with him, but the feelings were never there. That's when she fell for Damon..." Meredith said.

"Why were you running though? From what?" Caroline asked.

"Not from what." Meredith shook her head, looking over to Klaus' Ghost. "From who." Meredith growled, bringing eyes to turn to Klaus as he smirked.

"You even had me fooled, Meredith. I had no idea you had a twin sister so I was following you all those years when your sister could had led me right to my target, which was Ashley. Not too many people can trick me the way you did." Klaus said in amusement.

"I thought I lost you for awhile so I had another daughter, but then you were getting close again so I had to run. I dropped the baby off to Kevin because I knew I could trust him to look after Scarlet, and he took her to Florida so she could live a normal life." Meredith said. Ashley and everyone else looked at Meredith in shock.

"Scarlet was my sister?" Ashley asked.

"Wait, you know about Scarlet? Is she here?" Meredith asked in confusion.

"Klaus killed her for the sacrifice nineteen years ago." Kevin said, Meredith turning over to him in rage.

"I trusted you to protect her!" Meredith shouted.

"I tried to! I did everything in my power to protect her!" Kevin shouted back.

"Well obviously you didn't do enough!" Meredith countered.

"Both of you stop!" Lexi added, to which Meredith and Kevin calmed down. Meredith looked back over to Ashley, and then to all of the males in the group. She noticed that none of them were the age that Jeremy was supposed to be in, so she thought that maybe he was a Vampire.

"Which one of you is Jeremy?" Meredith asked, wanting to finally meet her only son.

"Well this just got awkward." Klaus snickered as sorrow once again washed over the group.

"He's... he's dead. He just died not too long ago, actually. And his young son too..." Damon spoke up, a lump forming in his throat.

"Rebekah, Kol and Finn killed them when they tried to kill Bonnie and Diana." Ashley explained, trying her best to keep her emotions under control as Meredith looked shocked. "They actually have our two friends captured right now and want to trade them for either Diana or Bonnie, so we don't know what to do right now."

"Alright, that's it." The older Abigail said as she started to turn away.

"Where are you going, Abigail?" Kevin asked as the Vampire turned to look at him.

"I'm going to go get them back." Abigail responded.

"By yourself? Don't you want someone else to go with you?" Kevin asked as Abigail shook her head.

"No, I can get them out myself if I go alone. Just stay here with everyone else." Abigail then used her Vampire speed to disappear, bringing Stefan to turn to Kevin.

"How is she going to get Kotomi and Aiden out? She's really powerful but not an Original, right? She won't stand a fighting chance..." Stefan asked, to which Kevin smirked.

"She won't need to fight to get your friends back." Kevin said.

Back at the Original's house Rebekah and Finn watched as Aiden woke up with a gasp and opened his eyes, his skin returning to normal. They watched as Aiden pulled the branch out of his chest, the male Original freezing when finally realizing that Rebekah and Finn were in the room as well.

"Well hello sleepy-head." Rebekah commented. They watched as Aiden sat up on the bed, the branch still in hand.

“Do you really think all of this is necessary?” Aiden spoke, though there was no resentment in his tone. “I mean, even if you did kill one of the Bennett’s, Klaus would no doubt just find someone else to revive him. If you continued on this path, you would probably end up killing hundreds of innocent people just to keep him from reviving. I’m sure if you would just try and work with us, we could find a way passed all of this.”

"Well our resources tell us that since Bonnie was the one to place the spell on our brother nineteen years ago then only her Bloodline can bring him back, so if we kill Diana or Bonnie then Niklaus can't come back. Then we'll just have to figure out how to stop his Ghost." Rebekah explained.

"That's another problem for later though. Right now we need to worry about killing Bonnie or Diana. I think the best thing to do is to just kill them both to be on the safe side." Finn added.

"We'll have to kill off the entire Bennett Bloodline, like her parents, grandparents and so on. We also need to find out if she has any brother or sisters." Rebekah said. Finn was about to speak until the sound of the front door opening was heard, bringing the two siblings to look at each other in confusion.

"Anyone home?" Abigail yelled through the house. Kotomi's eyes widened when thinking that was Ashley's voice, the young Vampire making a run for the door despite the Vervain burning in her body until Kol quickly grabbed her and pinned her down on the bed, his face only inches from hers.

"Don't even think about it." Kol said as the two Vampires locked eyes.

"Just... please don't hurt Ashley. I'll stay here if you give me your word you won't hurt her, or that your siblings won't hurt her either." Kotomi said softly.

"I give you my word." Kol spoke in the same tone, rising up from the bed and walking over to the door. Kol opened it and turned to look at Kotomi, who sat up on the bed but didn't try to escape. Once Kol was certain Kotomi wasn't going to run, he softly shut the door and walked to the bedroom where they were keeping Aiden. "Don't hurt Ashley." Kol said to his siblings, but as the three of them were in the bedroom together it was then that they finally sensed it.

"That's too powerful to be Ashley..." Rebekah said, to which Finn's eyes widened in shock.

"I don't believe it..." Finn said, quickly walking out of the room.

"Grab Aiden and take him downstairs. I'll get Kotomi." Kol said, to which Rebekah nodded and turned to Aiden. Kol quickly walked back to the bedroom and retrieved Kotomi, the two walking downstairs to where Finn was.

"Abigail?" Finn questioned just as Kol and Kotomi walked up next to him, along with Rebekah.

"It's been over a thousand years sine I've seen you guys." Abigail said, then her main focus turning towards Finn. "Let them go, Finn."

"Don't you know what will happen if we do that?" Finn asked, his heart aching when seeing Abigail. When Finn first got transformed into a Vampire he had turned Abigail into one. Her blood was the one they needed to make Vampires since she was the very first Petrova Doppelganger, but their mother Esther couldn't stand watching an innocent girl die, so she placed a spell on Abigail so that after the sacrifice to make Vampires was done she would come back to life as a human, but then Finn turned her due to his love for her, but she didn't love him in return. After when Finn turned Abigail into a Vampire she fled, never to be heard from again.

"And I already have a plan for that." Abigail said. "Now let them go."

"What's your plan?" Rebekah asked in disbelief.

"I'll tell you once things are more private." Abigail said, looking from Aiden to Kotomi. Finn looked at the two Vampires as well, giving out a sigh.

"You're free to go." Finn said, Kol and Rebekah shocked, though they weren't going to stop Kotomi and Aiden from leaving.
Old 07-19-2012, 05:30 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst

After Kiseki had spoken, the twins saw Ashley quickly rush over to the window, sensing the anger that arose within her when she appeared to see something. At first, Ichiru and Kiseki thought that maybe Rebekah, Finn and Kol were back, but the name Ashley growled afterward shocked both of them.

"Katherine."

Ichiru and Kiseki looked at each other in confusion, Kiseki following Kevin over to the window while Ichiru went out after Ashley. Kevin arrived by her side at nearly the exact same time.

"Ashley wait! That's not Kath-!"

His response came too late, the brunette already attacking the woman, who simply grabbed her by the neck and slammed her into a tree. Ichiru started to attack her as well despite what Kevin had just said, but Kiseki suddenly arrived at his side and held him back.

"How are you alive Katherine?" Ashley hissed as Ichiru calmed down a little after fighting against Kiseki for a few moments. However, the younger twin didn’t release him until the woman responded, her words leaving the twins in shock.

"Oh, I'm not Katherine."

"What are you doing here, Abigail?" Kevin asked in complete shock.

"Abigail? You're the very first Doppelganger, aren't you?" Ashley asked, to which the older woman nodded and released her. The twins listened as the conversation carried on, each revelation more shocking than the last. In only a few short moments, they learned that Meredith was Ashley’s birth mother, and that Scarlet had been her sister. Not to mention the history between Klaus and Meredith. Everything was starting to piece together.

"Alright, that's it."

Ichiru and Kiseki looked at the older brunette and she started to turn away.

"Where are you going, Abigail?" Kevin beat them to the question as the Vampire turned to look at him.

"I'm going to go get them back."

"By yourself? Don't you want someone else to go with you?" Kevin asked, to which the older Vampire shook her head.

"No, I can get them out myself if I go alone. Just stay here with everyone else."

"How is she going to get Kotomi and Aiden out? She's really powerful but not an Original, right? She won't stand a fighting chance..." Stefan said, to which Kevin only smirked.

"She won't need to fight to get your friends back."

“What kind of Vampire is she?” Kiseki asked out of curiosity. “She doesn’t feel seem like an Original, but it’s obvious she’s powerful.”

"Well our resources tell us that since Bonnie was the one to place the spell on our brother nineteen years ago then only her Bloodline can bring him back, so if we kill Diana or Bonnie then Niklaus can't come back. Then we'll just have to figure out how to stop his Ghost." Rebekah explained in response to Aiden’s question, bringing the ginger to frown.

"That's another problem for later though. Right now we need to worry about killing Bonnie or Diana. I think the best thing to do is to just kill them both to be on the safe side." Finn added.

"We'll have to kill off the entire Bennett Bloodline, like her parents, grandparents and so on. We also need to find out if she has any brother or sisters." Rebekah said. Finn opened his mouth to speak again, but stopped when the sound of the front door opening downstairs was heard, the two siblings looking at each other in confusion. Aiden appeared confused as well. Surely the rest of the group hadn’t come here to try and get them back… They should have known the huge disadvantage they had.

"Anyone home?" What sounded like Ashley’s voice came from downstairs, and Aiden cursed under his breath, thinking that they actually had come. Kol appeared in the doorway shortly after, although Kotomi was nowhere to be seen.

"Don't hurt Ashley." He said simply, and it was only then that Aiden finally sensed the presence of the newcomer downstairs. It was far too powerful to be Ashley, and it couldn’t have been Kevin or Klaus because of the voice.

"That's too powerful to be Ashley..." Rebekah spoke Aiden’s thoughts as Finn’s eyes suddenly widened in shock.

"I don't believe it..." With that, he quickly walked out of the room, bringing the confusion back to Aiden’s face.

"Grab Aiden and take him downstairs. I'll get Kotomi." Kol said, to which Rebekah nodded and turned to Aiden. The red haired Vampire slowly rose to his feet as Kol left the room, following his fellow Original to where everyone was gathered. He noticed Kotomi was walking normally now, which meant that Kol had healed her ankle. However, he chose not to ponder this at the moment, turning his attention to the brunette standing across from them. She looked just like Ashley, only a little older.

"Abigail?" The name that Finn spoke also surprised Aiden, considering there was a five year old Abigail back with the group that he had seen a few times.

"It's been over a thousand years sine I've seen you guys." The older girl responded, her focus then shifting to Finn. "Let them go, Finn."

"Don't you know what will happen if we do that?" Finn responded.

"And I already have a plan for that." Abigail answered. "Now let them go."

"What's your plan?" Rebekah asked in disbelief.

"I'll tell you once things are more private." Abigail said, looking from Aiden to Kotomi. Finn looked at the two Vampires as well, giving out a sigh.

"You're free to go." He said, bringing Aiden to look at him in shock. Kol and Rebekah appeared equally surprised by the sudden change of pace, but it didn’t appear that they were going to try and stop them. Aiden hesitated for a moment, not quite sure whether or not to believe that they actually could leave. However, nothing happened even as he waited a few moments, but since he didn’t know what to say, and couldn’t even seem to muster a ’thank you’, he merely gave Abigail a grateful nod despite still not knowing her intentions, quickly taking Kotomi’s hand and leaving the house before they could change their minds.

“Do you have any idea who that was?” He asked the dark haired Vampire in confusion once they had left the house. He knew for certain he had never seen her before, and the fact that she looked like Ashley threw him off. She didn’t emit the vibe of an Original Vampire, but she was certainly very powerful…

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Old 07-19-2012, 07:49 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

“What kind of Vampire is she?” Kiseki asked as eyes fell to him. “She doesn’t feel seem like an Original, but it’s obvious she’s powerful.”

"She's not an Original." Kevin responded. "Abigail was used in the sacrifice to make the first Vampires, which is my family, but our mother who was the very first Witch couldn't stand to see an innocent girl die, so before the sacrifice my mother placed a spell on Abigail so she would return to life as a human."

"Then... how is she a Vampire?" Caroline asked in confusion.

"Before we were turned into Vampires, Finn loved Abigail to death. So after when we were changed into Vampires that love he felt for her had greatly intensified, so he turned her into a Vampire, though she didn't love him in return and fled after becoming a Vampire. She was the very first Vampire created by one of us, so even though she's technically not an Original, we still consider her one." Kevin explained.

"Do you really think she can get our friends back?" Bonnie asked, to which Kevin nodded.

"Let's go back inside and wait for them." Kevin suggested, bringing Ashley to motion along her daughters inside as most of the group followed. Diana kept her distance from Damon as she stayed close to her mother, Damon knowing there was going to be a long conversation later between him and Diana.

Kotomi was shocked by Finn's words as she quickly looked over to Aiden, not knowing what to do. After a few moments Aiden quickly grabbed Kotomi and left the house, the younger Vampire still calculating if this was a trick or not.

“Do you have any idea who that was?” Aiden asked, Kotomi knowing he was referring to Abigail.

"I know exactly who that was." Kotomi said with a nod, walking down the darkened streets. "She's the very first Petrova Doppelganger." Kotomi responded. Once they got back to the house they walked inside, the group relieved that Aiden and Kotomi were safe.

"Are you guys okay?" Stefan asked as the two toddlers both ran to Kotomi's side and hugged her.

"We're fine." Kotomi said with a nod, turning her attention towards Meredith. "What's going on? Who are you?"

"We have a lot to tell you." Damon said. After giving Kotomi and Aiden a recap of the conversation before, Kotomi was shocked at first, her attention traveling over to Klaus who was still there.

"You were tracking Ashley all that time?" Kotomi asked.

"Yes. I was trying to break that curse for over a thousand years." Klaus responded.

"There's a question that still bothers me though." Ashley said as she looked over to Meredith. "Who turned you into a Vampire?"

"Abigail did. After I gave Scarlet to Kevin he got in contact with Abigail, who agreed to turn me into a Vampire and help me run from Klaus." Meredith responded.

"We have to tell Mason everything." Diana said as she looked at Bonnie.

"I don't want him involved in this." Bonnie said with a shake of her head.

"But he's already involved, mom! Because he knows me and that he's a Supernatural being too! He has the right to know everything and protect himself." Diana said, walking towards the door.

"Where are you going?" Damon asked.

"To see Mason." Diana responded, opening the door.

"I'll come with you." Damon began to walk towards the door but Diana quickly turned around and shook her head.

"No. I'm going alone." Diana said a bit coldly as Damon stopped walking, watching as Diana left. Silence fell in the room as Damon stood there frozen, processing how mad Diana was at him.

"Already my past is coming to haunt me." Damon mumbled as Klaus simply chuckled.

"Well maybe if you didn't sleep with my sister and then killed her then you wouldn't be in this mess." Meredith said, to which Damon shot a warning look at her before going to his bar across the room.

"So, what's your brilliant plan?" Rebekah asked sarcastically; Abigail and Rebekah were always rivals, even as humans and never got along with each other. Secretly Rebekah was always jealous of Abigail.

"We get a Witch to desiccate him once he returns to the living." Abigail explained. "The Witches won't have enough power to do it once they bring back Klaus, but after a few weeks they're have their full strength back to perform the spell that is needed."

"A few weeks? We can't have Klaus walking around alive for a few weeks!" Kol said as he shook his head.

"Well what other plan do you thick-heads have that doesn't involve killing anyone?" Abigail growled, looking at the three Vampires in front of her. Silence was her answer, to which she smirked and turned away. "That's what I thought." Abigail then left to go back to the Salvatore's, leaving Rebekah in rage as she stormed away to her room while Kol and Finn just looked at each other, the two Vampires sighing.

"I'm off to bed. I'm gonna go check in on Kotomi later to make sure she's okay." Kol said, walking towards the stairs.

"Why do you even care?" Finn asked, the two brothers looking at each other.

"I just... I don't know. She's different from most girls." Kol said, disappearing up the stairs.
Old 07-21-2012, 01:21 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

She's not an Original." Kiseki looked at Kevin as the older Vampire responded. "Abigail was used in the sacrifice to make the first Vampires, which is my family, but our mother who was the very first Witch couldn't stand to see an innocent girl die, so before the sacrifice my mother placed a spell on Abigail so she would return to life as a human."

"Then... how is she a Vampire?" Caroline beat Kiseki to the question, her confused expression mirroring his own.

"Before we were turned into Vampires, Finn loved Abigail to death. So after when we were changed into Vampires that love he felt for her had greatly intensified, so he turned her into a Vampire, though she didn't love him in return and fled after becoming a Vampire. She was the very first Vampire created by one of us, so even though she's technically not an Original, we still consider her one." Kevin explained.

"Do you really think she can get our friends back?" Bonnie asked, to which Kevin nodded.

"Let's go back inside and wait for them." He said, turning and heading back inside with the twins and the rest of the group following.

Kotomi was shocked by Finn's words as she quickly looked over to Aiden, not knowing what to do. After a few moments Aiden quickly grabbed Kotomi and left the house, the younger Vampire still calculating if this was a trick or not.

"I know exactly who that was." Kotomi responded to Aiden with a nod as the two of them walked down the darkened streets at a normal speed. "She's the very first Petrova Doppelganger."

“Doppelganger?” Aiden echoed in confusion, although he didn’t say anything else for the rest of the walk. Even though he was an Original himself, somehow he didn’t know about the Petrova doppelgangers; he had always been a bit ‘out of the loop’, so all of this was new even to him.

"Are you guys okay?" Stefan asked upon Aiden’s and Kotomi’s return to the house, the two toddlers running to greet the younger Vampire with a hug.

"We're fine." Kotomi responded with a nod, although Aiden remained silent, still thinking about everything that was going on. However, he too noticed the new face in the room, although Kotomi beat him to his question. "What's going on? Who are you?"

"We have a lot to tell you." Damon said. He then proceeded to give Aiden and Kotomi a recap of everything they had missed, which was surprisingly a lot of information to have been learned in such a short amount of time. Aiden appeared just as shocked as Kotomi was after Damon had finished explaining, once more put into silence as he tried to process everything. It was amazing how much had already happened in only around twenty-four hours.

"You were tracking Ashley all that time?" He was snapped out of his thoughts by Kotomi’s question, following the dark haired girl’s gaze over to Klaus.

"Yes. I was trying to break that curse for over a thousand years." He responded.

"There's a question that still bothers me though." Ashley said as her attention shifted over to Meredith. "Who turned you into a Vampire?"

"Abigail did. After I gave Scarlet to Kevin he got in contact with Abigail, who agreed to turn me into a Vampire and help me run from Klaus." Meredith answered.

"We have to tell Mason everything." Diana said as she looked at Bonnie.

"I don't want him involved in this." Bonnie replied with a shake of her head.

"But he's already involved, mom! Because he knows me and that he's a Supernatural being too! He has the right to know everything and protect himself." Diana responded as she headed for the door, which prompted Damon to ask where she was going. However, upon receiving an answer and offering to go with her, he received a cold answer, the young Witch leaving without him. A heavy silence fell over the group then as Damon stood frozen for a few moments.

"Already my past is coming to haunt me." He mumbled as Klaus merely chuckled.

"Well maybe if you didn't sleep with my sister and then killed her then you wouldn't be in this mess." Meredith said, receiving a warning look from Damon before he headed over to the bar.

“So, will the matter be settled with this?” Kiseki asked as Ichiru scooped Scarlet up into his arms when she started to run by him, the toddler’s giggling filling the silence that followed Kiseki’s question as he tickled her.

“They don’t seem like the type to just give up though…” The older twin said as he put Scarlet back down, the young brunette running over to join her sister across the room.

“Yeah… since when have our problems ever stopped after only twenty-four hours?” Kiseki joked, bringing Ichiru to smile briefly before a heavy silence fell once more. Both twins had returned to thinking about Jeremy’s and Kenny’s deaths, their grief easily sensed even from across the room where Aiden stood.

Old 07-21-2012, 07:29 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Diana walked down the darkened streets of Fells Church all alone, the only sound being the leaves that swayed back and forth from the calm breeze. Mason lives in the next town over in his own apartment, being about a half hour walk. Normally she would just call Mason to come pick her up since it was impossible for her to take her car right now due to it being back at her burning house, but Diana wanted to walk the whole way to clear her mind; luckily Diana was going in the opposite direction from her house.

After walking about a half hour she finally reached Mason's apartment in the next town, the curly haired brunette knocking on the door. A few moments later footsteps could be heard walking towards the door, the knob turning as the door opened to reveal a shirtless Mason in just a pair of ruby red basketball shorts.

"Diana?" Mason was obviously shocked and surprised to see his best friend at his doorstep without her car being in the parking lot. "Where's your car? Did you actually walk here?" Mason asked.

"I walked..." Diana answered in a shaky voice with a lump in her throat, the Werewolf clearly seeing Diana trying her best to fight off tears.

"Here, come inside. It's a bit cold out here." Mason said, stepping aside as Diana entered his apartment. Once Mason closed and locked the door he turned back towards Diana, her body slightly shaking.

"I don't have a home anymore, Mason." Diana said as she looked at him, the tears escaping her eyes.

"Did... did your parents kick you out? But where's your car?" Mason asked, still very confused.

"My house burnt down... my dad and little brother are dead." Diana finally let her emotions show as she collapsed to her knees and started crying, bringing Mason to quickly kneel down and wrap his strong arms around Diana.

"I'm here, Diana." Mason whispered as Diana cried into his chest, the two staying like that for a long time. Once Mason was able to calm Diana down the two sat on the couch together wrapped in the same blanket, a cup of warm herbal tea in their hands.

"There's so much I have to tell you." Diana said, looking over to Mason, their arms and shoulders touching. Diana then explained everything to Mason that she knew, explaining every little detail, even the parts with Damon. Mason was easily able to keep it off of his face, but it pained him that Diana and Damon were together, though he wasn't going to bring it up; for now.

"Do you want to stay here tonight?" Mason asked.

"If it's not a bother to you. It's just... when I found out what Damon did to Ashley's mother's sister, I couldn't be in the same room as him anymore. I don't know what I'm going to do." Diana said with a sigh.

"Let that be tomorrow's problem." Mason said with a small smile, to which Diana returned and nodded. "Where is your mom going to stay though? Do you want to call her and ask if she wants to stay here as well?"

"Yeah but I'll text her." Diana said, taking out her phone and texting Bonnie.

"You can stay here as long as you want." Mason said as Diana gave a light laugh.

"I'm probably gonna take you up on that." Diana said, giving out a yawn.

"You can sleep in my bed while I take the couch." Mason said, standing up and putting the emptied teacups in the sink.

"I couldn't do that. I'm perfectly fine sleeping on the couch." Diana said as she walked into the kitchen with Mason.

"It's not an negotiable matter, Diana. You're sleeping in my bed." Mason laughed as Diana sighed. "Are you hungry?"

"Nope, just tired." Diana yawned again. She checked her phone and saw her mother's reply, saying that she was going to be staying at the Salvatore Boardinghouse tonight, to which Diana told Mason.

Diana knew that Mason's bed was easily big enough for the two of them, bringing her to look down at the floor. "Mason... could you stay with me until I fall asleep? With everything that happened... I just don't want to be alone right now." Mason looked at Diana in slight shock, though he certainly understood how she was feeling. Only two years ago Mason's parents and two sisters died in a plane crash while Mason barely survived, his Werewolf gene actually protecting him. He knew the kind of pain Diana was going through right now.

"Of course I will." Mason said, the two walking into his bedroom and laying down on his bed. Diana rested her head on Mason's chest while the Werewolf once again wrapped his strong arms around her securely. Diana lightly cried until she finally fell asleep, and when Mason knew the young Witch was unconscious, he closed his own eyes and fell asleep as well.

“So, will the matter be settled with this?” Kiseki asked as Ichiru scooped Scarlet up into his arms when she started to run by him, bringing her to giggle as Ichiru tickled her.

“They don’t seem like the type to just give up though…” Ichiru said as he put Scarlet back down, the toddler running back towards her sister.

“Yeah… since when have our problems ever stopped after only twenty-four hours?” Kiseki joked. There was another silence however that filled the room, to which Klaus simply walked over to the window.

"I just want to be alive again." Klaus said with a small growl, seeing the older Abigail return to the house.

"Good. You guys made it back here safely." Abigail said as she looked at Aiden and Kotomi.

"How did you even get them back here?" Klaus asked, bringing the Vampire to look at him.

"I convinced Finn. That poor man is still obsessing over me. I thought that after all this time he would had just let me go." Abigail responded coolly, not revealing her true plan to Klaus. Klaus seemed to believe her words, bringing him to smirk.

"Well my brother was trapped in a coffin for centuries until recently." Klaus shrugged, leaving the house. Abigail didn't want to reveal her true plan yet to the group since she knew it would be too risky, deciding to just keep everything to herself for now.

"Do you want to start going and get a nice room to stay at?" Abigail asked as she looked over to Meredith, who nodded and walked towards the door, though she stopped and turned towards the group.

"We'll be in touch." Meredith said, the two women then leaving.

"Returning to Fells Church was the biggest mistake we've made." Ashley said, standing up and motioning her children up the stairs for bed. After about a half hour passed with light conversation with everyone Bonnie's phone received a text message, revealing Diana was safe and with Mason.

"Diana is staying at Mason's apartment tonight." Bonnie said, to which Damon just gave her a look. "It's fine, Damon." Bonnie said, to which Damon sighed.

"I'll sleep on the other couch while you take my bed." Damon said to Bonnie.

"Are you sure?" Bonnie asked, to which Damon nodded.

"I'm gonna go stay with my siblings." Kevin said, walking towards the door.

"Are you sure that's a good idea though?" Caroline asked.

"It might not be safe." Lexi added.

"I'll be fine." Kevin gave a light laugh. "Someone needs to watch over them." With that, Kevin exited the house.

"We'll I'm gonna start going to bed." Ashley said, giving Ichiru a light kiss before disappearing up the stairs. Most of the group went to bed as well, bringing Damon to lay down on the other couch and watched as Kotomi kissed Aiden goodnight, then disappeared into her own room.

"If you break her heart then I will kill you." Damon said as he looked at Aiden, half joking, half serious.
Old 07-22-2012, 02:09 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

About half an hour had already passed since Aiden and Kotomi had returned. Abigail had come back as well shortly after, and everything seemed to be alright for the time being. Ashley had already put the children to bed shortly after the older Abigail had returned, and the tension from the situation had slowly died down. However, there was still that worry of something else going wrong that haunted both the twins and now, even Aiden. Ichiru and Kiseki had to agree that their returning to Fells Church had been the biggest mistake they had made.

Silence had fallen over the group then, but all attention shifted to Bonnie when she received a text message, the twins already knowing that it had to be from Diana.

"Diana is staying at Mason's apartment tonight." She said, looking at Damon then, who had merely given her a look. "It's fine, Damon."

"I'll sleep on the other couch while you take my bed." Damon said to her after giving a sigh.

"Are you sure?" Bonnie asked, to which he nodded in response.

"I'm gonna go stay with my siblings." Kevin said as he headed toward the door.

"Are you sure that's a good idea though?" Caroline asked as Aiden and the twins looked at the Original.

"It might not be safe." Lexi added.

"I'll be fine." Kevin gave a light laugh. "Someone needs to watch over them."

"We'll I'm gonna start going to bed." Ashley said shortly after the older Vampire had left, giving Ichiru a light kiss before disappearing up the stairs. Most of the group followed suit, leaving only a few of them remaining in the living room.

"If you break her heart then I will kill you." Damon said to Aiden after Kotomi had given him a kiss as well before going upstairs to her own room. His tone was half joking, but still somewhat serious, which the red haired teen could clearly tell.

“Doesn’t that sound familiar.” Ichiru commented with a chuckle, remembering how bitter he and Damon had been toward each other when they had first met. It was amazing how much their bond had changed over time. However, as he looked at Aiden, the Original could clearly see that his eyes were telling him the same thing; Ichiru and Damon were both clearly extremely protective over Kotomi, and even though he didn’t know Kiseki’s personality that well yet, he knew that he probably was as well.

He gave a soft chuckle of his own as Ichiru disappeared upstairs as well, looking back to Damon as he responded.

“Trust me, I won’t. It may have only been around two days that I’ve known you all, but I know for a fact that she’s the best thing that has ever happened to me, and I don’t plan to let her go any time soon.”

Old 07-23-2012, 02:47 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

“Doesn’t that sound familiar.” Ichiru said with a chuckle, then walking up the stairs a few moments later.

“Trust me, I won’t. It may have only been around two days that I’ve known you all, but I know for a fact that she’s the best thing that has ever happened to me, and I don’t plan to let her go any time soon.” Aiden responded.

"Well that's good to know." Damon said, closing his eyes as he waited for unconsciousness to consume him. He had to admit however that he was still having a bit of a hard time trusting Aiden, mainly because almost every Original Vampire that the group met so far has been their enemy; the only exceptions were Elijah and Kevin, and sadly Elijah was dead. It would just have to take Damon some time to fully trust Aiden, but until then his guard was going to remain up.

The next morning came as Mason opened his eyes, looking over and saw Diana sleeping peacefully next to him. He thought about everything that Diana had told him last night and couldn't believe that her father and brother were dead.

"This is all their fault." Mason whispered to himself, referring to Ashley and her friends. Diana slowly opened her eyes as she looked at Mason, seeing the serious look on his face.

"Did you say something? What's wrong?" Diana asked, to which Mason quickly recovered with a smile.

"I didn't say anything. How did you sleep?" Mason asked.

"Okay I guess." Diana answered. Mason stared deep into her eyes, the action of what he was about to do not registering to his head yet as he leaned over and connected his lips with Diana's, the young Witch too shocked to move. She found herself however pressing her lips against Mason's for a few seconds, but then quickly pulled away as she jumped out of bed.

"What's wrong?" Mason asked in confusion.

"What are you doing? I'm with Damon, Mason!" Diana said, storming out of the bedroom. Mason quickly got out of bed and followed her.

"Last night you made it sound like you didn't want to be with him since you found out what he did to that girl." Mason said, bringing Diana to turn around.

"I don't know what I'm doing with Damon yet but that gives you no right to kiss me!" Diana said.

"You've only known Damon for like two days! You've known me your entire life pretty much! I've had feelings for you for years, Diana. The only reason why I didn't act on them was because Adam was my best friend, so I showed respect for my best friend. But Damon? I'm sorry, but I'm not going to hold back my feelings for you any longer." Mason said as Diana tightened her fists.

"I...I'm not dealing with this right now." Diana said, turning back around and leaving the apartment so she could walk back home. Mason growled in anger as he stormed into his bathroom and slammed the door, the hinges easily breaking off from his Werewolf strength as he undressed to take a long hot shower.

Ashley opened her eyes from the sun's rays shining through the window and into her eyes, bringing her to sigh as she slowly sat up in hopes not to disturb Ichiru. She looked down at the Lapis Lazuli ring on her finger and spun it around for a few moments, her eyes widening when she realized something.

"Oh my God..." Ashley said, hurrying out of bed and out of the bedroom. She ran to Damon's bedroom and opened the door, quickly walking to Bonnie and shook her awake. "Bonnie, wake up." Ashley said, the Witch opening her eyes in alarm.

"What's wrong?" Bonnie asked, quickly sitting up.

"Jeremy's ring! Was he wearing the ring when he died?" Ashley quickly asked.

"Yes but... the fire killed him." Bonnie responded.

"Yes, a fire that was created by an Original, which means he died from a Supernatural death." Ashley said, to which Bonnie's eyes widened in realization as well.

"Oh my God..." Bonnie said, quickly getting out of bed herself as the two girls hurried out of the room. They headed to Caroline's and Kiseki's room first, shaking them awake and telling them to go downstairs before doing the same with Kotomi, Ichiru, Stefan and Lexi. Once Kotomi, Bonnie, Ashley, Lexi, Caroline and Stefan were downstairs Ashley shook Damon awake while Kotomi did the same with Aiden.

"Guys wake up." Ashley said, to which Damon sighed dramatically.

"It's seven in the damn morning!" Damon complained as he looked at a clock.

"Jeremy is alive you idiot! Get up!" Ashley said as she kicked Damon's hip, to which he quickly sat up.

"What are you talking about?" Damon asked in both shock and confusion.

"He was wearing his ring when he died last night from a Supernatural death, which means that he's either already alive in the morgue or he's going to be alive very soon. Either way we have to go get him." Bonnie said.

"Did Kenny have a ring too?" Caroline asked with hope in her tone.

"Jeremy and I thought that Kenny was too young for one..." Bonnie said as she looked down, bringing the group to be silent for a few moments. The front door suddenly opened then, Diana walking in the door.

"You guys are up early." Diana commented, the young Witch waking up around 6:30 that morning.

"Your father is alive." Bonnie said as she walked over to her daughter, who stood there frozen.

"W-what?" Diana asked.

"He was wearing his ring last night, so he'll be coming back to life." Bonnie explained. Tears instantly ran down Diana's face when hearing the news, thankful that she'll be able to see her father again.

"What about Kenny?" Diana asked as she wiped away her tears.

"He didn't have a ring... Kenny won't be coming back." Bonnie said in sorrow.

"But you can bring him back with a spell." Diana pointed out.

"I can't." Bonnie said as she shook her head. "The spirits won't allow it since that would be throwing off the balance of nature."

"Screw the balance of nature! He was just a child!" Diana blurted out in anger.

"There's nothing we can do, Diana. All we can do now is get Jeremy home and compel all of the people who saw him dead." Bonnie said as Diana burst to tears, wanting her brother back as well. Damon quickly rose from the couch and hurried to Diana, wrapping his arms around her and running his fingers through her hair. Her body trembled against Damon's body as Bonnie and Damon looked at each other in concern for Diana, bringing Damon to look at his brother.

"Take my place. I need to talk to Bonnie and Aiden." Damon said, to which Stefan nodded and quickly took Damon's place. "Outside." Damon looked from Bonnie to Aiden, motioning for them to follow. Once outside Damon closed the door, looking at the two. "She needs to be compelled."

"Are you crazy? If she ever found out..." Bonnie began but got cut off by Damon.

"Just look at her Bonnie! She can't handle this!" Bonnie knew that Damon was right, even if the action was completely wrong. "I would do it myself but I'm not able to compel her since she's a Witch." Damon then turned to Aiden. "Since you're an Original then you're able to compel her."

"Are you sure this is a good idea? What if she finds out?" Bonnie asked as Damon turned back to her.

"The only way that she'll find out is if someone tells her or if she becomes a Vampire." Damon responded. Bonnie was lost in thought for a few moments, thinking of Mason.

"I know that she must had told Mason everything so I'll have a talk with him." Bonnie said.

"When was the last time she had Vervain?" Damon asked.

"A little bit last night. It's out of her system by now." Bonnie responded.

"Okay good." Damon said, then turning to Aiden. "Will you do this for us, Aiden? Right now? She needs to be compelled that she never had a little brother and that Jeremy is going to be coming back alive..."
Old 07-24-2012, 02:56 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Both Ichiru and Kiseki were shaken awake the next morning, Kiseki taking a little longer to wake up than Ichiru, although both of them arrived downstairs at the same time as Kotomi and Ashley were waking Aiden and Damon.

"It's seven in the damn morning!" Damon was complaining as the twins walked into the living room, hearing Aiden give a groan from across the room, although he didn’t say anything.

"Jeremy is alive you idiot! Get up!" Ashley said as she gave Damon a kick in the hip, Aiden sitting up almost simultaneously with the dark haired Vampire. Across the room, Ichiru and Kiseki looked equally as shocked at Ashley’s words, neither of them having caught anything about it beforehand.

"What are you talking about?"

"He was wearing his ring when he died last night from a Supernatural death, which means that he's either already alive in the morgue or he's going to be alive very soon. Either way we have to go get him." Bonnie explained to the confused Vampire.

"Did Kenny have a ring too?" Caroline asked, a hint of hope in her voice.

"Jeremy and I thought that Kenny was too young for one..." Bonnie responded as she looked down, silence falling over the group afterward. However, all eyes shifted to the front door as it suddenly opened, Diana stepping into the room.

"You guys are up early."

"Your father is alive." Bonnie said as she walked over to her daughter.

"W-what?"

"He was wearing his ring last night, so he'll be coming back to life." Bonnie explained. Tears instantly began to run down Diana’s face, although she quickly wiped them away shortly after, asking the question that was probably on everyone else’s mind as well.

"What about Kenny?"

"He didn't have a ring... Kenny won't be coming back." Bonnie responded with sorrow.

"But you can bring him back with a spell." Diana pointed out.

"I can't." Bonnie said with a shake of her head. "The spirits won't allow it since that would be throwing off the balance of nature."

"Screw the balance of nature! He was just a child!" Diana blurted out in anger.

"There's nothing we can do, Diana. All we can do now is get Jeremy home and compel all of the people who saw him dead." Bonnie answered. The young Witch burst into tears, bringing Damon to quickly rise from his place on the couch and hurry to her side, wrapping his arms around her and running his fingers through her hair. A heavy silence fell over the group for a few seconds before Damon suddenly looked to Stefan.

"Take my place. I need to talk to Bonnie and Aiden." He said, bringing confusion to take the place of sorrow on Aiden’s face as he looked at him. "Outside." Damon looked from Bonnie to Aiden, motioning for them to follow. The confusion didn’t leave Aiden’s face, but he rose from the couch regardless and followed the two outside. Once they were all outside, Damon looked at them and spoke again. "She needs to be compelled."

"Are you crazy? If she ever found out..."

"Just look at her Bonnie! She can't handle this!" Damon cut Bonnie off, and Aiden remained quiet, simply looking at him in shock. He had never really compelled anyone before except for situations where it was mandatory. Although he had never thought about the act of compelling someone and thus didn’t have a strong opinion of it like the others, it still felt that it was a little wrong to compel a friend. However, this would be for her benefit… she was suffering, after all.

"I would do it myself but I'm not able to compel her since she's a Witch." Damon’s words snapped Aiden back to reality, the red haired Vampire looking up at him as he turned to him. "Since you're an Original then you're able to compel her."

"Are you sure this is a good idea? What if she finds out?" Bonnie voice Aiden’s concern as Damon turned back to her.

"The only way that she'll find out is if someone tells her or if she becomes a Vampire." He responded. Silence fell over them for a few moments as Bonnie appeared to be lost in though, finally speaking again.

"I know that she must had told Mason everything so I'll have a talk with him."

"When was the last time she had Vervain?" Damon asked.

"A little bit last night. It's out of her system by now." Bonnie responded.

"Okay good." Damon then turned back to Aiden. "Will you do this for us, Aiden? Right now? She needs to be compelled that she never had a little brother and that Jeremy is going to be coming back alive..."

Aiden hesitated, still not sure of whether or not to do it. But, like he had thought before, Diana was suffering right now and compulsion seemed to be the only way to make it better. He felt bad that he had to do it, but it wasn’t like he was committing a crime, right?

“I’ll do it.” Finally, he responded, looking up to Damon. A slight smile came onto his face as he continued with a joke. “But if she finds out, I’m not taking the blame.”

Old 07-25-2012, 03:16 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

(sorry for such a short post D: not feeling good at all )

Damon and Bonnie watched as Aiden hesitated for a moment, the pair knowing that the Original was thinking this over. Damon was about to open his mouth to tell Aiden it was the only choice they pretty much had until the ginger spoke.

“I’ll do it.” Aiden responded, looking up to Damon. A slight smile came onto his face as he continued with a joke. “But if she finds out, I’m not taking the blame.” This brought Damon to give a smile of his own.

"She won't find out." Damon said, turning his attention to Bonnie. "Let's get back inside." With that Damon opened the door, him and Bonnie walking in the house.

"Is everything okay?" Ashley asked, confused as to why Damon wanted to talk to Aiden and Bonnie alone.

"Everything is fine." Bonnie said. "Could you come to the morgue with me though? There's a lot of compulsion that needs to be done."

"Yeah. Let's go get dressed." Ashley said, her and Bonnie disappearing upstairs. Damon turned his attention over to Diana and Stefan, who were sitting on the couch together as Diana tried to pull herself together.

"I promise that everything is going to be okay soon." Damon said as he sat on Diana's other side, looking over to Aiden. He gave the Vampire a side nod towards Diana, silently telling him to use his compulsion.

No one interfere Aiden from what he's about to do. Damon said telepathically to everyone in the room so Diana wouldn't hear, looking at his friends who were looking at him in confusion, though they didn't say anything.

Upstairs Ashley got Damon's telepathic message as well, bringing her to look at Bonnie with suspicion as she pulled out a pair of clean clothes for the Witch to wear.

"What's Aiden going to do?" Ashley asked.

"Shh!" Bonnie quickly closed the door and looked at Ashley. "He's going to compel her that she never had a brother." Bonnie whispered.

"What!" Ashley whispered back in shock.

"It has to be done. She's never going to get past this and I'm afraid that she'll do something drastic." Bonnie explained.

"This is a very bad idea..." Ashley said as both her and Bonnie got dressed.

"I know, but what other option do we have?" Bonnie sighed, wanting to stay up in the room for a few more minutes so she wouldn't have to see her daughter get compelled.
Old 07-25-2012, 07:29 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

"She won't find out." Damon responded to Aiden with a smile of his own, then turning to Bonnie. "Let's get back inside."

"Is everything okay?"

Aiden followed Damon and Bonnie back inside, looking to Ashley as she spoke in confusion.

"Everything is fine." Bonnie answered. "Could you come to the morgue with me though? There's a lot of compulsion that needs to be done."

"Yeah. Let's go get dressed." Ashley replied, the two girls then heading upstairs.

"I promise that everything is going to be okay soon." Damon said to Diana as he walked over to the couch where she and Stefan sat, taking a seat on the other side of the brunette. After he had spoken, he gave Aiden a side nod toward her, bringing the red haired Vampire to give a slight nod of his own in response, walking over to Diana.

No one interfere Aiden from what he's about to do. Damon’s voice filled Ichiru’s and Kiseki’s heads, the two Vampires looking at him in both question and confusion. However, even Kiseki didn’t ask why, the two of them simply watching as Aiden knelt down so that he was eye-level with Diana, finally speaking for the first time since he had come in the room.

“Diana, can you look at me for a moment, please?” He paused, waiting for the Witch to respond to his words before locking his silver eyes with her own. “Your brother is not dead. You never had a brother. Your father is not dead and will be coming back alive. Do you understand?”

Ichiru and Kiseki looked at him in absolute shock as he compelled the bruette, their attention then shifting to Damon. Everyone in the group had always been against compelling each other, and even though they knew it was beneficial for Diana’s emotional stability - and possibly her life, as well - it still felt wrong. They could sense these same feelings coming from Aiden, although they were considerably weaker, considering he didn’t have much of a conscience about compelling other people.

OoC: Short D:

Last edited by DarkAmethyst; 07-25-2012 at 07:32 PM.
Old 07-26-2012, 03:14 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

Kotomi watched as Aiden gave Damon a nod and walked towards Diana, Damon's words filling her head. She didn't understand what was going on, looking at everyone else for an answer, although everyone else seemed confused as well. Aiden knelt down in front of Diana so she was eye level with him, though she looked down so she wouldn't meet his eyes as she wiped more tears away.

“Diana, can you look at me for a moment, please?” Aiden spoke. Diana stubbornly didn't look up at first, though with a light nudge from Damon she looked up to meet Aiden's gaze, her amber colored eyes locking with Aiden's silver ones. “Your brother is not dead. You never had a brother. Your father is not dead and will be coming back alive. Do you understand?” It took a moment for the compulsion to sink in as Diana stared into Aiden's eyes, this being the time that the rest of the group looked at him with shock.

"I understand." Diana finally responded, her voice being as though she were being controlled. Diana then blinked before rubbing her eyes, to which almost everyone in the room was speechless at first.

"Are you okay?" Damon asked as he wrapped an arm around her.

"I'll be fine." Diana responded with a nod, looking at Damon. "I'm just really happy that my dad is coming back." Diana gave a small smile, to which Damon returned. Bonnie and Ashley then returned downstairs, the two sensing that everything seemed to be going okay with Diana.

"We're gonna start heading out now." Bonnie said. "When we come back we'll have Jeremy with us."

"We'll be waiting." Lexi said, watching the two girls leave as she tried to stay as normal as possible. Kotomi looked down towards the ground as she walked over to the window, the shock of Aiden compelling Diana actually turning into anger because she thought that was an invade on someone's privacy.

"I need some air... again." Kotomi said, walking out of the house. She was barefoot and still in her pajamas but at this point she didn't care, using her Vampire speed to leave the yard. Normally she would had gone to the bridge to keep her emotions in check, but she decided to go to the park instead, sitting on a lone bench once she got there.

Kol was the first to awaken in the house as he took a short shower and got himself dressed, silently leaving the house and began to walk down the morning streets. In the middle of the night Kol had actually snuck up to Kotomi's window to check on her, just wanting to make sure she was okay and got home, although she was sleeping at the time. For some reason she had caught his eye, which he certainly wanted to know why.

As Kol walked the streets he could feel Kotomi's energy outside, bringing him to furrow his brow as he followed it. The trail led to a large park where he saw Kotomi sitting by herself on a bench, bringing him to walk over to her.

"It's a bit early, don't you think?" Kol asked, to which Kotomi quickly got up and backed away from him.

"I thought you were going to let me go." Kotomi said, Kol giving her a small smile.

"I'm not here to kidnap you." Kol responded, though Kotomi's guard remained up.

"Why should I believe you?"

"Because if I truly wanted to kidnap you then we would already be at my mansion." Kol shrugged, Kotomi realizing that he was actually right.

"Well I came here to be alone so if you're staying here then I'm leaving." Kotomi said as she began to turn away.

"Why did you want to be alone?" Kol asked. Kotomi turned to look at the Original, seeing that he really was curious.

"It's nothing, don't worry about it." Kotomi responded.

"Let's have a little chat then." Kol said with a smile.

"A chat? Why would you want to talk to me?"

"I'm very curious by you. There's something about you that's... different." Kol's words brought Kotomi to give a cold chuckle.

"Do you honestly say that line to every girl you see?" Kotomi asked as she crossed her arms.

"I've been locked away in a coffin for a few centuries, so no." Kol responded, bringing Kotomi to look down. "Let's just have a nice talk."

"You killed my best friend and his son. You're damn lucky that Jeremy is coming back to life, and when he does, just beware that he's going to come after you, Rebekah and Finn for killing Kenny." Kotomi growled, the anger returning to her. Kol was shocked from finding out that Jeremy was coming back, though he didn't get the chance to say anything about it as he looked at Kotomi's aura. He could see the darkness taking it over again, bringing him to quickly stand up and place a hand on her shoulder. "What are you doing?" Kotomi demanded.

"Be quiet for a second." Kol responded, though he wasn't nasty about it. A few moments later Kotomi felt soothing, more calmer. When Kol released his hand from Kotomi's shoulder she looked at him in both shock and confusion.

"What did you do?" Kotomi asked.

"I released the darkness from your aura." Kol responded, once again looking at Kotomi with curiosity. "I saw you take away darkness from other people's auras, which is something a normal Vampire can't do, well most of them..."

"Is... there something wrong with me?" Kotomi couldn't help but ask, to which Kol shook his head.

"It's a very rare gift for normal Vampires. I can help you control it though, if you want me to. We can talk about it and try some techniques that will help you." Kol offered, sitting back down on the bench.

"Why do you even want to help me in the first place?" Kotomi asked.

"Because believe it or not Kotomi, I'm not a bad guy." Kol responded. The two Vampires just stared at each other for a few moments, bringing Kotomi to sigh as she sat next to Kol.
Old 07-26-2012, 02:10 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

"I understand." Diana finally responded in a trance-like state. Aiden rose back to his feet with a sigh, knowing the compulsion had worked. Shortly after, Diana blinked and rubbed her eyes, the entire group seemingly speechless from what had just happened.

"Are you okay?" Damon asked as he wrapped an arm around her while Aiden quietly walked over to a couch and sat down.

"I'll be fine." Diana responded with a nod. "I'm just really happy that my dad is coming back." She gave a small smile, which Damon returned, and Kiseki averted his gaze to the ground. He couldn’t believe they had actually let Aiden compel Diana. Even Ichiru seemed to be emitting negative emotions in response to it. But of course, everyone’s reactions was to be expected. They had never known compulsion to be a good thing; the last run-in they had had with it was when Klaus compelled Ichiru - and that had been hell for everyone.

"We're gonna start heading out now." The twins were snapped out of their thoughts as Ashley and Bonnie returned downstairs, the latter being the one to speak. "When we come back we'll have Jeremy with us."

"We'll be waiting." Lexi responded, the two girls leaving shortly after.

"I need some air... again." Everyone looked at Kotomi as she walked away from where she had been standing by the window, leaving the house silently. Kiseki gave a soft sigh, knowing exactly what was wrong.

You should go talk to her. He told Aiden telepathically, the Original glancing at him in question. She’s probably upset about you compelling Diana.

Aiden was still for a few more moments, not quite understanding why she would be so upset about what he had done despite the fact that it had seemed a little wrong to do. However, after a few more minutes, he got up as well, leaving the house quietly. Even without him saying anything, it was clear where he was going.

At first, Aiden didn’t know which way to go since Kotomi had left with her Vampire speed, but as he walked down the street at a normal pace, he could sense Supernatual beings nearby. However, one of them appeared to be the level of an Original, along with that of a normal Vampire. This alarmed the red haired teen, leading him to think that Rebekah or one of the other Originals had turned on what they had said and come back for Kotomi.

With this thought in mind, Aiden shot in the direction of the presence like a bullet, arriving at the park only seconds later. It took him a few moments, but he finally spotted Kotomi only a few feet away, sitting on one of the park’s benches. However, what shocked him was the fact that none other than Kol was sitting right beside her. It didn’t appear as though he was currently threatening her, since Aiden somehow didn’t sense any bad intentions coming from the other Original. However, considering what had happened before, his guard was still up as he walked over to the two at a normal pace, giving the other male a hard look.

“What’s going on here? If you‘ve come to try and kidnap her again I swear I‘ll kick your ass this time.”

Old 07-27-2012, 03:29 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

Kol and Kotomi remained talking on the bench for a few minutes before Aiden had arrived there. The two Vampires talked about what happened at the Gilbert house, Kotomi learning that Kol had actually tried to stop his two siblings from going and wanted to come up with a different plan. She also learned that Kol didn't use any of his Power to make the house burst into flames; Rebekah and Finn were the ones who did everything while Kol watched, wishing that his brother and sister would just listen to him for once.

After learning this information Kotomi studied Kol's face for any lies and looked into his aura, as well as listen to his heartbeat, resulting that Kol was telling the truth. When Kotomi felt like she could trust Kol a little bit more she opened up briefly, telling Kol about the compulsion with Diana.

“What’s going on here? If you‘ve come to try and kidnap her again I swear I‘ll kick your ass this time.” Both Kol and Kotomi looked at the source of the voice, seeing Aiden.

"Well hello there mate." Kol said with a smirk, standing up from the bench to stand his ground. "The only way you'll kick my ass is if you compel me, but what I've heard, you like compelling other Supernatural beings, huh?" Kotomi quickly stood up as Kol took a step closer to Aiden, giving the red haired teen a guilty look for telling Kol what had happened with Diana.

"That's enough, Kol." Kotomi warned, only bringing Kol's smirk to widen; he loved starting fights.

"Or maybe you'll just compel Kotomi to leave, taking away her free choice." Kol commented with fire burning in his eyes. Kotomi quickly got in between the two males and placed a hand over Aiden's.

"It's okay, Aiden." Kotomi said. Before she could say anything else however she felt a change in her emotions, the smirk instantly leaving Kol's face as he watched Kotomi's aura absorbing some of the anger from Aiden's aura. Kol quickly pulled Kotomi away from Aiden so she wasn't touching him anymore, turning her around so the two could face each other.

"Stay still." Kol instructed to Kotomi, keeping his hands on her shoulders as he 'healed' Kotomi's aura again. Once her aura was back to normal Kotomi sighed, feeling better now.

"Thanks." Kotomi said.

"No problem. We really need to work on you controlling that." Kol responded, releasing his hands from her shoulders.

"What happens if I don't learn to control it?" Kotomi asked.

"The darkness can drive you mad, as in pretty fricken insane. It's very important that I help you through this." Kol looked down, remembering a girl he wasn't able to save. Kotomi sensed this as well.

"Does it have to do with my Vampire Bloodline?" Kotomi asked.

"It might." Kol said as he looked up at her. "Do you know what Bloodline you're from?"

"No... the only thing I know is that I'm not from Klaus'. Maybe I'm from yours?" Kol shook his head.

"You aren't because I would had sensed it. An Original is able to sense every Vampire from their own personal Bloodline, so I'll ask Rebekah, Kevin or Finn." Kol said, then looking over to Aiden. "Did you know that? That you can sense every Vampire from your Bloodline? Have you even turned a person before?" Kol asked mockingly as the smirked returned, bringing Kotomi to give Kol a warning look.

Ashley and Bonnie left the house and got into one of the cars parked in front, Ashley driving as she sped away in the direction towards the morgue. It was going to take about a half hour to get there, which seemed to be too long.

"Thank you for coming with me." Bonnie said.

"It's no problem. Ichiru can watch the girls and make them breakfast once they wake up." Ashley said with a smile.

"Well that's good." Bonnie said with a small laugh, although in the back of her mind she knew that once Jeremy came home then her and Jeremy would have to make the secret funeral arrangements for Kenny. Ashley picked up on this, bringing her to give a frown.

"Bonnie... are you sure compelling Diana was the best thing?" Ashley asked.

"You saw the way she was; she won't survive another death. When her boyfriend Adam died Diana almost lost her life." Bonnie responded, looking out the window.

"What happened?" Ashley asked in shock.

"A few days after Adam's funeral Diana got completely drunk one night, so she drove her car right off of Wickery Bridge and almost died." Bonnie explained.

"That's the same bridge I almost died on when my adoptive parents ran the car over the railing..."

"Well there was a guy walking his dog on the bridge the same time Diana drove the car into the lake. He was able to get her out, though by the time she arrived at the hospital she slipped into a deep coma. I was on shift that day so I was actually her doctor, and when I found out that she was in a coma the other doctors didn't know how long she would stay in it for. I took a vile of Vampire blood that I have stashed away and injected her with it, and then the next day she woke up completely fine." Bonnie paused, finally looking over to Ashley. "Even with Damon and everyone supporting her, Diana won't survive Kenny's death. I know already that she'll try to actually kill herself this time because of the bond she shared with her little brother. I can't lose another child."

"Then... the compulsion was the right thing to do." Ashley said with a nod.

"Yeah." Bonnie agreed. "I'm really grateful though that Jeremy is coming back, because I'm pregnant again. Jeremy and I just found out about a week ago but Diana doesn't know yet."

"You're pregnant again?" Ashley said with a large smile, to which Bonnie laughed and nodded.

Once the girls finally got to the morgue they walked inside, Ashley using her compulsion to get directions as to where they were keeping Jeremy's body, and then compelling that Jeremy was never dead and that only Kenny died in the fire. Bonnie and Ashley then entered a room that was emptied from the staff members, this being the room where Jeremy's body was being kept.

"Alright, you go use your compulsion on everyone here and also get them to show you the list of people who were at the crime scene. We need to track them down and compel them too." Bonnie said. Ashley nodded, walking down the hallway as Bonnie entered the room and locked the door. There was a body on a metal table hidden underneath a white sheet. Bonnie walked over and slowly peeled away the sheet from the body's head, revealing Jeremy. She pulled the sheet more so it was just covering his waist, seeing that all of his skin had grown back from the ring.

"Everything is going to be okay now." Bonnie said, looking down at the ring that remained on his finger. She was also grateful that not only the ring protecting from a Supernatural death, but also prevents the ring from being destroyed as well. Bonnie needed to speed up the awakening process however, hovering her hand over the ring and closing her eyes, mumbling Latin words to herself. After a few moments Jeremy's eyes snapped open and gasped for air, quickly sitting up and looking around the room for a brief moment before looking at Bonnie.

"What the hell happened?" Jeremy asked as he still caught his breath, though Bonnie didn't say anything as she wrapped her arms around Jeremy tightly.

"There's a lot of explaining to do, but first we need to get out of here." Bonnie said, releasing Jeremy and looking around the room for something to wrap around Jeremy's waist since the only thing covering his exposed body was a sheet. After a few moments she sighed, looking back at Jeremy. "Just keep the sheet wrapped around you for now." A knock then was heard from the door, Ashley standing there as Bonnie quickly unlocked it.

"Jeremy!" Ashley said as she quickly ran to her brother, hugging him tightly as well. "Let's get home, now."

"Are Kenny and Diana okay?" Jeremy asked as the three of them left the room.

"Kenny threw himself between a fireball and Diana... he's dead, Jeremy. He died saving her." Bonnie said with sorrow, bringing anger to flash through Jeremy's eyes as the three of them got to the car, Jeremy sitting in the back.

"All of those Originals are dead! I'm going to rip them apart!" Jeremy growled. Bonnie and Ashley looked at each other, knowing they had to fill Jeremy in on everything, even with Diana being compelled. This was not going to be an enjoyable half hour car ride home...
Old 07-29-2012, 03:52 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

"Well hello there mate." Kol responded to Aiden with a smirk as he stood up from the bench. “The only way you'll kick my ass is if you compel me, but what I've heard, you like compelling other Supernatural beings, huh?"

Aiden looked at Kotomi then as disbelief passed over his expression, knowing instantly that she had told Kol about what had happened. However, he didn’t say anything, instead looking back to Kol as she gave him a warning.

"Or maybe you'll just compel Kotomi to leave, taking away her free choice." Kol continued, and Aiden’s silver eyes flashed angrily as he took a step toward the other male.

“You know what--”

"It's okay, Aiden." The red haired teen stopped as Kotomi stepped between them, putting her hand over his. Instantly, he felt the anger he had been feeling toward Kol leave him. However, when Kol suddenly pulled her away from him, it returned just as quickly. However, when he heard them speaking about controlling something, his rage turned into curiosity. He remembered seeing the dark aura around Kotomi when they had first met… did it have anything to do with that? Just then he had sensed the same rage as that time.

"Do you know what Bloodline you're from?" Aiden snapped out of his thoughts as Kol spoke again.

"No... the only thing I know is that I'm not from Klaus'. Maybe I'm from yours?" Kotomi responded, to which the Original shook his head.

"You aren't because I would had sensed it. An Original is able to sense every Vampire from their own personal Bloodline, so I'll ask Rebekah, Kevin or Finn." He then looked over to Aiden. "Did you know that? That you can sense every Vampire from your Bloodline? Have you even turned a person before?"

Aiden’s fists clenched at his sides as the smirk returned to Kol’s face, but his concern over what they had just been discussing dominated his thoughts.

“What are you talking about?” He ignored the mocking comments from the other Original, instead questioning him about Kotomi. “What does she need to get under control?”

Part of him was still irritated with Kol’s mocking him just then, mostly because he didn’t know anything about Vampire bloodlines. He had always been alone, despite supposedly having siblings. But he wasn’t about to reveal that to Kol. Instead, he pushed these thoughts to the back of his mind, focusing on his concern with Kotomi.

Back at the boarding house, silence had fallen over the group after Aiden and Kotomi had left. Both Ichiru and Kiseki knew exactly why she was upset, and they could understand it. However, they could also understand the reason for the compulsion in the first place, which made it hard to get upset over it.

After a few moments, Ichiru decided to go check on Abigail and Scarlet, and after announcing that he was going to do so, he disappeared upstairs. He quietly opened the door to the toddlers’ room, seeing them still asleep in their beds. However, when he started to close the door back, a small voice from across the room stopped him.

“Daddy?”

Ichiru opened the door again to see Scarlet sitting up in her bed now, looking at the dark haired Vampire with drowsy eyes.

“Good morning, sleepyhead.” He greeted the toddler with a smile as Abigail sat up as well. “Do you girls want breakfast, or are you going to sleep some more?”

“I want breakfast.” Scarlet responded as she climbed out of bed.

“Me too. I want pancakes!” Abigail added, bringing Ichiru to chuckle as the two walked over to him. However, what had just happened downstairs came back to mind, and he knelt down to look at the two toddlers.

“Before that, I have to tell you something.”

“What is it, Daddy?”

“Aiden compelled Diana into thinking that she never had a brother, so we can’t mention Kenny to her, okay?”

“Okay.” The twins responded in unison, although Abigail looked at him in confusion shortly after.

“But what about uncle Jeremy?”

“Mommy and your aunt Bonnie are gone to get him right now.” Ichiru responded, giving the two a smile. “Uncle Jeremy is fine.”

A big smile came onto both toddlers’ faces at the news, although Ichiru could still tell they were sad about Kenny’s death. He was as well, and he knew that the rest of the group was still feeling the pain, but unfortunately there wasn’t anything they could do about it. They had to do their best to stay happy and pretend nothing was wrong for Diana’s sake.

“Alright now, how about those pancakes?” Ichiru snapped himself out of his train of thought, rising back to his feet as Abigail and Scarlet ran passed him happily. He loved having human children because it felt normal this way, and he and Ashley didn’t miss out on any of the experiences of raising children. The only setback was that they were extremely fragile, but that went for all humans anyway, didn’t it?

Kiseki smiled at the sight of the two children as they ran downstairs ahead of Ichiru, who walked into the kitchen to prepare the pancakes. At least some things didn't change, even with all of this chaos.

OoC: Sorry for the rushed post. D:

Last edited by DarkAmethyst; 07-29-2012 at 04:17 PM.
Old 07-30-2012, 07:03 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Both Kotomi and Kol watched as Aiden clenched his fists to his sides as Kotomi looked at him in concern while the smirk on Kol's face remained. The thought of taking away Aiden's anger was tempting for Kotomi...

“What are you talking about?” Aiden asked as he looked at Kol. “What does she need to get under control?”

"Kotomi has a very rare gift, and can be very dangerous." Kol responded, the smirk leaving his face as he got serious. "She's able to take away darkness in other Vampire's auras and put them into her own, which means that if a Vampire was feeling rage or a negative emotion and if Kotomi touches that person then all of the negative feelings will transfer to her. The other Vampire will instantly calm down but then Kotomi will have that negative emotion flowing through her." Kol explained.

"Can I take away the negative emotions from only Vampires? Or can I do it with other Supernatural beings as well?" Kotomi asked, bringing Kol to look over to her.

"I'm not really sure. I've only known one other person with this ability before I got daggered for a few centuries, so it's still pretty new information which we need to learn from. I do know however is that if you don't control it then the darkness that you absorb will turn into madness." Kol responded.

"Who was the other person who had this ability?" Kotomi asked, bringing Kol to look down.

"There was this girl... the darkness consumed her far too quickly and she became completely crazy, killing anything living in front of her. I had no choice but to kill her." Kol looked back up to Kotomi. "That's why it's very important that you learn to control this, because if you ever fall into that level like that other Vampire did..." Kol paused, the information sinking into Kotomi as she understood where he was going with this.

"You would have to kill me." Kotomi said, to which Kol nodded. "Why is it suddenly happening though?"

"You've probably always had it but just haven't noticed it before. That's why I'm trying to come up with the theory if it has something to do with your Bloodline, because if I'm correct about it then you and the other Vampire most likely shared the same Bloodline. Like I said, the information is still pretty new. The only other two Originals we can rely on for information about it is Niklaus and Kevin since they've been living the longest without being daggered." Kol said.

"There's Aiden too." Kotomi pointed out, to which Kol merely snickered as the smirk returned to his face.

"By the looks of it Aiden is useless." Kol chuckled.

"Knock it off Kol!" Kotomi hissed, jabbing her elbow into Kol's ribcage.

"You're lucky you're cute or else your head would had been ripped off just then." Kol commented as Kotomi rolled her eyes.

"When should we meet up?"

"We can meet up later. From the looks of it you aren't ready for the day." Kol pointed out as he looked at Kotomi's pajamas and bare feet. Kotomi nodded, watching as Kol began to walk away, though he stopped and turned around to look at her. "We'll meet here in the afternoon." Kol paused, looking at Aiden for a few moments and then back towards Kotomi. "And come alone." With that, Kol disappeared with his Vampire speed. Kotomi sighed, looking back towards Aiden.

"What are you doing here anyways?" Kotomi asked in confusion.

OOC: sorry for only doing this part. i'd figure the best thing would be to do this part first and then have jeremy come in because of the time differences.