Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 08-01-2012, 04:57 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst
Default Re: [RP] The Secrets of Fells Church: Ghost World

"Kotomi has a very rare gift, and can be very dangerous." Kol responded to Aiden‘s question, the smirk instantly leaving his face. "She's able to take away darkness in other Vampire's auras and put them into her own, which means that if a Vampire was feeling rage or a negative emotion and if Kotomi touches that person then all of the negative feelings will transfer to her. The other Vampire will instantly calm down but then Kotomi will have that negative emotion flowing through her."

"Can I take away the negative emotions from only Vampires? Or can I do it with other Supernatural beings as well?" Kotomi asked, bringing Kol to look over to her.

"I'm not really sure. I've only known one other person with this ability before I got daggered for a few centuries, so it's still pretty new information which we need to learn from. I do know however is that if you don't control it then the darkness that you absorb will turn into madness." He responded.

"Who was the other person who had this ability?"

"There was this girl... the darkness consumed her far too quickly and she became completely crazy, killing anything living in front of her. I had no choice but to kill her." Kol looked back up to Kotomi, having averted his gaze to the ground before responding. "That's why it's very important that you learn to control this, because if you ever fall into that level like that other Vampire did..."

Aiden didn’t hear what was said next, an expression of shock on his face as he remembered something that had been triggered by what Kol had said.

It couldn’t have been her…

"You would have to kill me." Kotomi said, to which Kol nodded. "Why is it suddenly happening though?"

“Like I said, the information is still pretty new. The only other two Originals we can rely on for information about it is Niklaus and Kevin since they've been living the longest without being daggered." Kol’s words made Aiden look back up, although the expression hadn’t left his face.

"There's Aiden too." Kotomi pointed out, to which Kol merely snickered as the smirk returned to his face.

"By the looks of it Aiden is useless." He chuckled, bringing the red haired teen to finally scowl.

"Knock it off Kol!" Kotomi hissed as she jabbed him in the ribcage with her elbow.

"You're lucky you're cute or else your head would had been ripped off just then." Aiden’s fists clenched at his sides in response to Kol’s comment, but Kotomi merely rolled her eyes.

"When should we meet up?"

"We can meet up later. From the looks of it you aren't ready for the day." Kol turned to walk away after speaking, but stopped shortly after. "We'll meet here in the afternoon." He paused, looking at Aiden for a few moments, and then back to Kotomi. "And come alone." Kotomi gave a sigh after he disappeared with his Vampire speed, then turning to look at Aiden.

"What are you doing here anyways?"

“I was worried about you.” Aiden responded after a few moments. “After what happened yesterday, I’m afraid to let you be alone.” He paused for a moment as consciousness of what he did finally sank in. “And I also wanted to apologize… I know my compelling Diana upset you, but… even Bonnie didn’t think that she would have been able to deal with the loss, and I didn’t want to see her or the others suffer. I thought that through the compulsion I could help her…” He averted his gaze to the ground, and his mind went back to what he had remembered. However, he would wait until this matter was discussed to tell Kotomi about it. He knew that either way she had to know, but it seemed better to resolve this issue first.

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Old 08-01-2012, 08:20 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima

“I was worried about you.” Aiden responded to Kotomi after a few moments. “After what happened yesterday, I’m afraid to let you be alone.” He paused for a moment and then continued. “And I also wanted to apologize… I know my compelling Diana upset you, but… even Bonnie didn’t think that she would have been able to deal with the loss, and I didn’t want to see her or the others suffer. I thought that through the compulsion I could help her…” Aiden then averted his gaze to the ground, bringing Kotomi to do the same as she was silent for a few moments. She then sighed, looking up at Aiden.

"You're right... you did help her." Kotomi said with a nod. "I guess watching you compel her brought back some bad memories... when we were here nineteen years ago when Klaus was still alive he had compelled Ichiru to turn off his humanity. Even though it didn't last very long it still caused pain for everyone. He was able to fight it because of his love for Ashley." Kotomi explained, the whole sacrifice returning to her as she looked down. "That was when Ashley was still human, but was forced to turn..."

All of the death and horrifying events from nineteen years ago returned to Kotomi as well, though she tried her best to shake them off as she looked back up at Aiden. She needed to try and be happy since Jeremy would be coming home soon, which brightened in her aura. Kotomi gave Aiden a small smile, taking his hand into hers.

"We should go back to the house. Jeremy will probably be there soon." Kotomi said, leaning up and gave Aiden a soft kiss on the lips.

A little bit over an hour had gone by since Ashley and Bonnie left to get Jeremy, the car finally pulling up in front of the house with the three inside. The three of them had stopped at a clothing store to pick up a few outfits for Jeremy, Ashley staying inside the car with her brother while Bonnie went in to do the quick shopping since she knew his sizes. When she returned to the car Jeremy quickly changed while Ashley and Bonnie stayed on guard to make sure no one would see anything. The three then walked inside the house, Jeremy being dressed now with a few shopping bags in his hands.

"Daddy!" Diana yelled as she quickly got up from the couch and threw herself in Jeremy's arms, bringing him to drop the bags and wrap his own arms around his daughter.

"Are you okay?" Jeremy asked, to which Diana nodded.

"I'm fine now. I'm really really glad you're okay." Diana said, bringing Jeremy to smile. It was hard for Jeremy to keep his emotions under control from finding out his son was gone forever, but Jeremy knew that he couldn't show any of that emotion in front of Diana.

"Did daddy give you two a bath while I was gone?" Ashley asked the toddlers while the rest of the group were giving Jeremy hugs.

"No, but he made us pancakes." Scarlet said happily as Kotomi chuckled, bringing Ashley to look at Ichiru with a smile.

"I'm going to go give the girls a bath." Ashley said, motioning the two toddlers up the stairs. When Ashley, Abigail and Scarlet were out of sight a knock was heard from the door, bringing Damon to walk over and open it, revealing Mason standing there.

"Is Diana here?" Mason asked with a slight glare, though Damon didn't notice it due to Jeremy walking towards him. Mason looked at Jeremy in shock, not knowing what was going on. "Mr. Gilbert?"

"I need to talk to Mason." Bonnie quickly said as she hurried outside, though Diana didn't follow as she stayed with most of the group inside, Lexi offering her breakfast as she two girls walked into the kitchen together. Bonnie, Jeremy, Damon and Mason all went outside, Damon shutting the door.

"What is going on?" Mason demanded. Bonnie, Jeremy and Damon all looked at each other for a few moments, then towards Mason. They had explained to the young Werewolf everything that had happened, the part about compelling Diana sending rage to flow through him.

"You can't tell her." Bonnie said.

"How could you do that to her?" Mason hissed.

"It's for the best." Jeremy said calmly. "At first I was upset about it too, but then they told me the reasoning for it so now I understand. She won't survive this, Mason, and you know it. Do you want a repeat of what happened to her on Wickery Bridge last month? The night she got drunk and crashed into the lake that almost killed her?"

"No..." Mason responded.

"Then keep your mouth shut about this." Damon said, the glare becoming apparent now as Mason and Damon stared each other down.

"You know you don't deserve her, right?" Mason growled.

"Excuse me?" Damon raised his eyebrow, though his fist tightened.

"Not now you two." Bonnie said fiercely. "All of us need to come together and be happy that Jeremy's back, so let's just all go inside and have everything peaceful." Damon didn't say anything, instead opening the door and walking inside. Diana gave him a smile, which calmed down the Vampire as she walked over and gave him a kiss. When she saw Mason enter the house however the memories of the kiss that happened between the two that morning came back to her, though Mason didn't bring it up as he made friendly small talk with everyone.

"Everything okay?" Kotomi asked as she walked over to Diana.

"Everything's fine." Diana said with a smile, bringing Kotomi to smile back as she looked out the window, seeing Klaus' ghostly image standing a few feet away from the window with a smirk on his face.

"I'll be right back." Kotomi said calmly as Diana nodded, the Vampire doing her best to not reveal the tension that was coming from her as she walked outside.

"I really do love reunions." Klaus said sarcastically as he walked over towards Kotomi, the two walking away from the windows.

"What are you doing here?" Kotomi asked.

"Just popping up here and there, checking in on things. So, I've heard that little Diana has been compelled." Klaus said.

"You can't say anything..." Kotomi pleaded.

"Oh I won't, but on one condition; I get brought back to life tonight." Klaus said, to which Kotomi nodded.

"Deal."

"Fantastic." Klaus smirked, beginning to walk away. Kol's words about Klaus might knowing something about the whole aura situation came to her, to which she called out for Klaus desperately.

"Klaus wait." Kotomi said, Klaus stopping to look at her as she walked towards him. "What do you know about auras?" This made Klaus' smirk widen.

"I've been waiting to see how long it was going to take you to realize your gift." Klaus commented.

"How long have you known about my gift?" Kotomi asked in shock.

"When I first met you nineteen years ago." Klaus shrugged.

"Do you know how I can control it?" Kotomi asked.

"I know a thing or two. Let me guess... you want me to help you, am I right?"

"I need to control it..." Kotomi looked down.

"I know you do. All in good time, Kotomi." Klaus then disappeared, bringing Kotomi to quickly look up where Klaus once stood, the young Vampire sighing as she turned around and began to walk back towards the house. She hated the fact she had to rely on her enemies...
Old 08-03-2012, 09:00 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

A few moments of silence passed after Aiden spoke, with Kotomi looking at the ground as well. Aiden somehow expected to be yelled at when she gave a sigh a few moments later, looking back up at her as she too took her gaze off of the ground.

"You're right... you did help her." She said with a nod, bringing the Original to look at her with something akin to shock. "I guess watching you compel her brought back some bad memories... when we were here nineteen years ago when Klaus was still alive he had compelled Ichiru to turn off his humanity. Even though it didn't last very long it still caused pain for everyone. He was able to fight it because of his love for Ashley. That was when Ashley was still human, but was forced to turn..."

Aiden looked at the ground again as well after the younger Vampire explained the reason for her anger. It made sense that all of them would have been shocked and even angered from his actions, considering the last time one of them was compelled it had been a horrible and painful time for them.

“I had no idea…” He said softly, although when he looked back up, he noticed that Kotomi’s aura had brightened, and a smile was now on her face as she looked at him, taking his hand in hers.

"We should go back to the house. Jeremy will probably be there soon." She said, leaning up to give him a small kiss, bringing a slight smile to Aiden’s face as well. He gave a nod in response, silently following the younger girl back toward the boarding house. He knew he still had to tell her about what he had remembered, but it could wait.

A little over an hour had passed since Ashley and Bonnie had left, and Kotomi and Aiden had already returned. There didn’t seem to be any tension between the two, which Kiseki and Ichiru assumed meant that everything had been talked out. However, Aiden seemed distracted by something, remaining quiet the entire time he was back.

The front door suddenly opened, and all three Vampires looked to see Ashley, Bonnie and Jeremy walk into the house, the latter carrying shopping bags in each hand.

"Daddy!" Diana yelled upon seeing the older man, quickly getting up from the couch and throwing herself into Jeremy’s arms.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine now. I'm really really glad you're okay." Diana responded to her father’s question with a nod, bringing a smile to his face.

"Did daddy give you two a bath while I was gone?" Ichiru looked over to Ashley as she spoke to Abigail and Scarlet, although Kiseki missed it due to joining the rest of the group as they gave Jeremy hugs.

"No, but he made us pancakes." Scarlet responded happily, and Kotomi chuckled as Ashley looked at Ichiru with a smile.

"I'm going to go give the girls a bath." She said as Ichiru returned the smile, giving a nod in response before the brunette motioned the toddlers upstairs. A knock came from the door shortly after, and when Damon walked over and opened it, Mason was standing in the doorway.

"Is Diana here?" He asked with a slight glare, though this quickly changed to shock when he saw Jeremy walking over to them. "Mr. Gilbert?"

"I need to talk to Mason." Bonnie quickly hurried outside along with Jeremy, Damon and Mason, although Diana didn’t follow, instead going into the kitchen with Lexi.

Kiseki noticed Aiden staring out the window absentmindedly from his place on one of the couches, bringing him to start to ask him what was wrong, but stopped when Damon, Jeremy, Bonnie and Mason returned inside. Everything seemed to have been cleared up, which was a relief. He was glad that Damon and Mason hadn’t gotten into a fight, judging from the tension he had seen between the two when the ginger had come in.

He looked back over to Aiden as Ichiru went to greet Jeremy now that he had the chance, although the Original’s attention had shifted from the window to Kotomi, who seemed to have noticed something outside. Kiseki followed his gaze over to the dark haired Vampire, who was currently heading outside.

"I'll be right back." Aiden heard her say, glancing up at Kiseki, who had the same look of question on his face that reflected how he was feeling.

“I’m gonna end up getting dumped for being too nosy…” Aiden joked quietly as he rose from the couch, bringing Kiseki to chuckle softly, although he stepped out of the Original’s way as he headed outside. He had sensed the change in Kotomi’s emotions as well, so he knew that Aiden had to. It made sense that he couldn’t relax after what had happened the day before.

When Aiden stepped outside, he didn’t see anyone else; just Kotomi standing there alone.

“Hey, are you okay?” He asked as he walked up beside her, concern becoming clear in his expression.

Old 08-07-2012, 03:02 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

When Kotomi had turned around to walk back towards the house she saw Aiden, the younger Vampire knowing that what had happened with the kidnapping has Aiden worried now.

“Hey, are you okay?” Aiden asked as he walked towards Kotomi, concern clearly on his face.

"I'm fine." Kotomi said with a nod. "Though... I just had an encounter with Klaus." Kotomi looked down. "He knows about Diana being compelled and all, so he said that if we bring him back tonight then he won't say anything about it." Kotomi then looked back up to Aiden. "And I think that he's going to help me control the aura situation as well. He said all in good time, but... I hate the thought of him helping me. Klaus is our enemy but he knows everything about the auras."

"Kotomi? Aiden? Are you guys out here?" Stefan called out from the front door, turning his head to the left and seeing the other two Vampires.

"Over here." Kotomi said with a small smile. "Everything is fine." Stefan nodded, returning back inside the house. "You seem a little troubled." Kotomi said as she looked at Aiden. "Is everything okay?"

Back inside the house Diana and Lexi were cooking eggs, bringing both Stefan and Damon to wander to the kitchen.

"Well won't you look at that. Our lovers cooking for us." Damon teased as he looked over to his younger brother, who smirked.

"If you're going to play like that then you don't get any." Lexi responded as she stuck out her tongue to the boys, who chuckled as Diana laughed. Jeremy and Bonnie were so happy to see Diana smile, though Mason still had a little bit of a hard time with everything.

"Get back in the tub!" Ashley's voice traveled through the house as two naked wet toddlers ran down the stairs laughing, Ashley following behind in a normal human speed. "Why must you two always run out of the tub and run around naked?" Ashley sighed, bringing most of the group to laugh.

"You should know by now that they always do this." Damon laughed, the group always seeing the two children naked and not bothering them at all.

"They're going to fall again like the last time." Ashley said as she caught Scarlet and wrapped her up in a towel that was draped over one arm. Stefan took the other towel from Ashley and quickly grabbed Abigail, wrapping the towel around her as well.

"You girls are a piece of work." Stefan said with a laugh.

"Which is why you love us." Abigail giggled.

"Shouldn't you be able to easily catch them since you're a Vampire?" Jeremy teased as Ashley motioned the toddlers up the stairs.

"I try my best to remain human around them. The only time I use any Vampire ability in front of them is if I have no other choice." Ashley explained, Jeremy giving an understanding nod as Ashley and the children disappeared back into the bathroom.

OOC: sorry for the delayed and sucky post. i didn't get much sleep at all last night and i'm a bit sick with a cold. DA, you can skip to later that night if you want to.
Old 08-08-2012, 04:04 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

"I'm fine." Kotomi responded to Aiden with a nod as he stood beside her. "Though... I just had an encounter with Klaus." The defensiveness that arose in Aiden's expression at the mention of the ghostly Original was impossible to hide, although he said nothing as Kotomi looked at the ground before continuing. "He knows about Diana being compelled and all, so he said that if we bring him back tonight then he won't say anything about it." Kotomi then looked back up to Aiden. "And I think that he's going to help me control the aura situation as well. He said all in good time, but... I hate the thought of him helping me. Klaus is our enemy but he knows everything about the auras."

"Kotomi? Aiden? Are you guys out here?" Aiden had just opened his mouth to respond when Stefan's voice came from the front door, bringing his attention to the other Vampire.

"Over here." Kotomi answered him with a smile. "Everything is fine." Stefan gave a nod, then returning back inside."You seem a little troubled." Aiden looked back over to Kotomi as she spoke, her gaze now back on him. "Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, everything is fine..." At first Aiden started to brush his concerns away, but when he thought about it, now was the perfect time to tell Kotomi about what he had remembered earlier. "Actually, there's something I need to tell you. The girl that Kol mentioned earlier who went insane because of her ability... she was my sister." His gaze fell to the ground as he continued. "After I became a Vampire, she refused to stay away from me, and I ended up turning her. She had the same ability that you have, but by the time we discovered what it was, the darkness had already started to consume her. She killed all of our friends, some of our other family members, and would have probably killed me too if she hadn't been stopped..." He lifted his eyes back to Kotomi, the pain of the loss finally returning to him as he relived the memories. "After she died, I locked the memories away and forced myself to forget until Kol brought it up earlier."

"Get back in the tub!" Back inside, Ichiru and Kiseki had been absorbed in their own thoughts before Ashley's voice drifted down the stairs just as two wet, naked toddlers ran into the living room laughing with Ashley right behind them. "Why must you two always run out of the tub and run around naked?" She sighed, and the twins chuckled in response.

"You should know by now that they always do this." Damon laughed.

"They're going to fall again like the last time." Ashley said as she caught Scarlet and wrapped her up in a towel that was draped over one arm. Ichiru started to get up to catch Abigail, but Stefan beat him to it, wrapping the other towel around the toddler.

"You girls are a piece of work." He said with a laugh.

"Which is why you love us." Abigail giggled.

"Shouldn't you be able to easily catch them since you're a Vampire?" Jeremy teased as Ashley motioned the two back upstairs.

"I try my best to remain human around them. The only time I use any Vampire ability in front of them is if I have no other choice." The brunette responded as she lead her children back up to the bathroom.

"Well now we know why Ichiru didn't give them a bath earlier." Kiseki joked as his brother started up the stairs as well to help Ashley in case the toddlers tried to make a run for it again. Ichiru stuck his tongue out at him in response, which used to be extremely rare for him to do. Kiseki did it back, but as Ichiru chuckled and disappeared up the stairs, he had to think once more about how much he had changed since they had last been in this town.

OoC: Sorry for the suckish post ><

Old 08-08-2012, 10:39 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

"Yeah, everything is fine..." Aiden responded, though somehow Kotomi felt that he was lying to her; she didn't have to be a Vampire to figure it out. "Actually, there's something I need to tell you. The girl that Kol mentioned earlier who went insane because of her ability... she was my sister." When Aiden dropped his gaze from Kotomi to the ground she just stared at him in complete shock. "After I became a Vampire, she refused to stay away from me, and I ended up turning her. She had the same ability that you have, but by the time we discovered what it was, the darkness had already started to consume her. She killed all of our friends, some of our other family members, and would have probably killed me too if she hadn't been stopped..." He lifted his eyes back to Kotomi then, Kotomi clearly seeing the pain Aiden was feeling. "After she died, I locked the memories away and forced myself to forget until Kol brought it up earlier."

"Aiden..." Kotomi didn't know what to say at first, merely just staring at him in both shock and sorrow for a few moments. She then took a step forward and wrapped her arms around the Original, holding him close to her. "Everything is going to be fine... you won't ever have to go through that again. I'm going to make sure I control this ability." Kotomi spoke softly.

"Well now we know why Ichiru didn't give them a bath earlier." Back inside Kiseki joked as his brother started up the stairs, bringing Ichiru to stick his tongue out at Kiseki playfully. Kiseki did it back, bringing Ichiru to chuckle before disappearing up the stairs. Downstairs everyone seemed to be doing their own thing as Ashley heard footsteps walking towards the bathroom, to which she turned around in response and saw Ichiru as Abigail and Scarlet were getting back into the warm tub of water.

"Uh oh, here comes daddy." Ashley said with a giggle as the toddlers laughed.

Hours had passed that day as nightfall finally consumed Fells Church, to which Meredith and the older Abigail were at the Salvatore house too. Kotomi had told the group about her abilities, as well as Kol offering to help her. She knew that she was going to get negative opinions from her friends about Kol, even after she had explained that Kol didn't have anything to do with the Gilbert fire, and despite her friends' warning about meeting Kol alone that afternoon she did it anyway and turned out fine.

"How long until we bring Klaus back?" Diana asked her mother as the two girls were setting up an altar in the living-room.

"Very soon." Bonnie responded, bringing Diana to look over to both Damon and Mason.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Mason asked, to which Diana nodded.

"We don't have a choice." Diana responded. A knock was then heard from the front door, bringing Caroline, Lexi and Kotomi to walk over to the door and open it as Stefan, Ashley, Isobel and the toddlers were in the kitchen. At the doorway stood Kol, Rebekah, Finn and Kevin, bringing Jeremy to glare at Kol, Rebekah and Finn.

"What are you doing here? Haven't you caused enough damage?" Jeremy demanded.

"Easy Jeremy." Bonnie said as he watched the four walk into the house.

"Yeah, take it easy Jeremy." Finn said with a smirk. "We came to watch."

"Everything is ready." Bonnie said, to which Klaus suddenly appeared, having been invisible but in the room.

"Finally." Klaus commented. Bonnie and Diana knelt down at the altar together as Kol stepped forward, already knowing that for the spell to work they needed some blood from one of Klaus' family members.

"Right into the bowl?" Kol asked as he picked up the pocket knife which was resting next to a wooden bowl, along with a few lit candles and an open Grimoire. Bonnie nodded in response, Kol slicing his palm open with the blade and allowing a good amount of blood to pour into the bowl. Once he knew it was enough he backed away and healed his hand, walking over to Kotomi and standing next to her.

"Hey." Kotomi said in a low voice to Kol. "Thanks for the lesson today on auras. It was actually pretty fun."

"No problem. Same time tomorrow?" Kol asked, to which Kotomi nodded. "You'll be a natural in no time."

"This spell is going to drain you a lot, Diana. Once we're finished you need to go rest." Bonnie said, to which her daughter nodded. The two then took both of each others hands and concentrated, closing their eyes as everyone watched with curiosity, even Klaus. The two Witches then began to chant Latin words in unison, bringing the flames from the candles and even the fireplace to rise greatly and turning sapphire blue with white tips on the end of the flames. When the house slightly began to shake from all of the power Bonnie and Diana were producing the toddlers quickly clung onto Ashley and Ichiru in fear, Ashley reassuring her children that everything was going to be okay.

This continued for about ten whole minutes as Bonnie and Diana worked the spell, their noses bleeding and black veins similar to what Vampires had underneath their eyes while feeding appeared on both Bonnie and Diana, then once the two Witches finally broke the spell, Diana fell unconscious on the ground as Bonnie felt extremely lightheaded, though she remained conscious as the veins disappeared.

"Diana?" Damon asked in shock as he rushed over towards Diana and knelt down, Mason looking at the young Witch in fear, fearing that Diana was hurt.

"She'll be okay." Bonnie said as Jeremy hurried to her side and helped Bonnie to her feet, Damon scooping up Diana in his arms. "The spell is complete." Bonnie looked over at Klaus along with everyone else, the older Abigail and Meredith looking at each other, wishing that they could make-way with their plan but knew they couldn't at the moment.

"I can certainly feel it." Klaus said, looking down at both of his hands.

"Well you got what you wanted." Ashley said, motioning her children to stay with Ichiru as she walked over to the Hybrid. "Now get out of the house and go do whatever it is you wanted to do." Ashley stood her ground in front of Klaus, to which he smirked.

"Oh, I will, but first..." Klaus responded, his face quickly changing; the whites of his eyes turned black like a Vampire's while the rest of his eyes turned an yellowish gold with amber highlights like a Werewolf's, black Vampire veins appearing underneath his eyes with both sets of Vampire and Werewolf fangs. He quickly took Ashley's arm and bit down on her wrist, blood flowing from the wound as she looked at him in complete shock.

"What are you doing?" Ashley demanded as Klaus quickly backed away, his face returning to normal slowly.

"A small dose of revenge. Enjoy your Werewolf bit, darling." Klaus responded.

"Nothing will happen because my blood is the only cure for a Werewolf bite besides yours." Ashley pointed out coldly.

"Yes, but you're the one who got bitten, which means that your blood won't be able to heal yourself because it's tainted. The only one who can heal you is me." Klaus responded just as coldly, Ashley's eyes widening.

"You just gave me a death sentence..."

"Like I said before, love. Revenge." Klaus then used his speed to vanish from the house, Ashley becoming paralyzed in fear as tears began to pool her eyes.

"This can't be happening..." Ashley whispered as the toddlers quickly ran over to their mother.

"What's going to happen mommy?" Scarlet asked as Ashley looked down at her children, then up to everyone else who was looking at her in shock.

"Is what Klaus said true?" Lexi asked as she looked over to the remaining Originals.

"We don't know..." Rebekah said, sorrow actually being heard in her voice as well. Ashley looked back down at the bite-mark on her right wrist, her jaw dropping when seeing that the wound was healing by itself.

"Guys, the bite... it's healing." Ashley said, watching as it was completely gone, the brunette giving out a sigh of relief.

"He must had just been trying to scare us." Isobel said as Ashley nodded, though for some reason she had an uneasy feeling.
Old 08-09-2012, 02:36 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

OoC: Oh, I forgot the timeskip. Sorry D: I knew I forgot something

IC: "Aiden..." Kotomi was silent for a few moments, and Aiden found that his gaze had already fallen back to the ground. He could feel suppressed anger toward Kol since he now knew that he had been the one who killed his sister, but as he remembered what she had turned into shortly before her death, he knew it really had been for the best.

"Everything is going to be fine... you won't ever have to go through that again. I'm going to make sure I control this ability." Kotomi's voice snapped the Original out of his thoughts shortly after he felt her wrap her arms around him. Aiden gave a soft sigh as he relaxed, returning her hug with a tight one of his own. He wanted to trust Kol and his capability to help her, but there was something about him that he just couldn't accept. Maybe it was what he had done to Diana after they had first met him? That could possibly have been it, but even if it wasn't, he still didn't trust the other Original yet for some reason. However, he wouldn't say this to Kotomi; she had enough to worry about.

Later that night, the group had all gathered downstairs once again, along with Meredith and the older Abigail. Kotomi had told everyone about her training with Kol, to which Ichiru and even Kiseki had objected, but in the end they had decided to trust their sister's judgement. Aiden's mood had brightened since he had told Kotomi about his sister, but he had still been quiet for the most part. Kiseki had found it highly entertaining to watch both Ichiru and Aiden pace the floors earlier in the day when Kotomi was alone with Kol, although he had been equally as worried. However, no one could deny how alike the two were - so much so that it was funny.

"How long until we bring Klaus back?" Diana was the first to speak as she and Bonnie set up an altar in the living room.

"Very soon." Bonnie responded, and Diana looked over to Damon and Mason.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Mason asked, to which she nodded.

"We don't have a choice."

A knock was then heard from the front door then, and was answered by Caroline, Lexi and Kotomi. Behind the door stood Kol, Rebekah, Finn and Kevin. Normally Aiden would have had to exercise an enormous amount of self control not to attack them, but since they hadn't done anything since the day they let Kotomi and himself go, he was able to stay calm. However, a glare was still present in his expression as he looked at them.

"What are you doing here? Haven't you caused enough damage?" Jeremy demanded, and Ichiru turned around from his place in the kitchen to see the group of Originals. His own expression darkened at the sight of the trio who had caused them so much trouble, but he didn't say or do anything.

"Easy Jeremy." Bonnie said as the group walked into the house.

"Yeah, take it easy Jeremy." Finn said with a smirk. "We came to watch."

"Everything is ready." Bonnie announced, and Klaus suddenly became visible.

"Finally."

Bonnie and Diana knelt down at the altar together and Kol stepped forward.

"Right into the bowl?" He picked up the pocket knife lying next to the wooden bowl, along with a few lit candles and an open Grimoire. Bonnie nodded in response, and the Original sliced his palm with the blade, allowing a decent amount of blood to drip down into the bowl. Afterward, he backed away and healed his hand, taking a place beside Kotomi.

Aiden heard their short conversation since he was on the other side of the dark haired Vampire, but he didn't react. Now wasn't really the time, even though he couldn't deny the irritation he felt in response.

"This spell is going to drain you a lot, Diana. Once we're finished you need to go rest." Bonnie told the younger Witch, receiving a nod in response.

Aiden and the twins watched the two take each others' hands and close their eyes as they began to concentrate. Shortly after, they began to chant Latin words in unison, and the flames from the candles and even the fireplace rose greatly, the fire turning into a sapphire blue with white at the tips. The house began to shake slightly from the power, which frightened Abigail and Scarlet. Ichiru reassured them that everything was okay along with Ashley, and ten minutes later, both Witches' noses began bleeding. Black veins similar to that of a Vampire appeared beneath their eyes, and shortly after they broke the spell. Diana fell unconscious right after they had stopped, but Bonnie managed to stay conscious, the black veins slowly disappearing.

"Diana?" Damon rushed over to the brunette and knelt down.

"She'll be okay." Bonnie said as Jeremy hurried to her side and helped her to her feet while Damon scooped Diana into his arms. "The spell is complete." Everyone's attention shifted to Klaus then.

"I can certainly feel it." He said as he looked down at his hands.

"Well you got what you wanted." Ashley said, motioning her children to stay with Ichiru as she walked over to the Hybrid. "Now get out of the house and go do whatever it is you wanted to do." Klaus merely smirked in response.

"Oh, I will, but first..." His face quickly changed, the whites of his eyes becoming black while the rest became a yellowish gold like that of a Werewolf. Black veins appeared under his eyes, along with a set of both Werewolf and Vampire fangs. He quickly took Ashley's arm, and before Ichiru or anyone else could react, bit down on her wrist.

"What are you doing?" Ashley demanded as blood began to gush from the wound. Klaus quickly backed away as his face returned to normal.

"A small dose of revenge. Enjoy your Werewolf bite, darling."

"Nothing will happen because my blood is the only cure for a Werewolf bite besides yours." Ashley pointed out coldly.

"Yes, but you're the one who got bitten, which means that your blood won't be able to heal yourself because it's tainted. The only one who can heal you is me." Klaus' words made Ichiru's eyes turn completely red from rage, although he had to force it away for his children's sake. However, it was impossible not to sense the anger coming off of him.

"You just gave me a death sentence..."

"Like I said before, love. Revenge." Klaus disappeared from the house with his Vampire speed.

"This can't be happening..." Ashley whispered as tears began to pool her eyes. Abigail and Scarlet quickly ran over to her, and Ichiru took the opportunity to collect himself.

"What's going to happen mommy?" Ichiru joined them at Ashley's side as Scarlet questioned her mother. However, Ashley didn't seem to have an answer as she looked down at the toddlers, then to the rest of the group.

"Is what Klaus said true?" Lexi asked as she looked over to the remaining Originals.

"We don't know..." Rebekah said, and genuine sorrow could be heard in her voice.

"Guys, the bite... it's healing." Ichiru, Kiseki and Aiden followed Ashley's gaze to the bite, seeing that it was indeed healing on its own. Only seconds later, it was completely gone, and the brunette gave a sigh of relief.

"He must had just been trying to scare us." Isobel said as Ashley nodded, and although Ichiru and Kiseki smiled in response, it was clear that both of them felt otherwise. Somehow it just didn't seem like Klaus would let them off that easily.

"What do you think he was wanting to do so badly?" Aiden finally spoke, bringing the twins' attention to him. "Aside from just wanting to be alive again, of course..."

Old 08-10-2012, 02:44 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

"What do you think he was wanting to do so badly?" Aiden asked. "Aside from just wanting to be alive again, of course..."

"He wants to build an Hybrid army, which is why we had to put a stop to him nineteen years ago." Kotomi responded.

"All of that doesn't even matter now..." Bonnie said as she looked down to the ground, then over to Damon with Diana still in his arms, and then to Jeremy. "Let's go check into a Hotel for the night. That spell did an number on me."

"You guys could stay here if you want to." Stefan offered.

"There actually isn't enough beds for all of us." Jeremy said with a small chuckle, then looking over to Damon. "Is it okay if Diana stays with you tonight?"

"It's no problem. I'll put her in my bed while I sleep out here again with Aiden." Damon said, turning around and walking up the stairs where he disappeared into his room. Mason said his farewell as well and left the house, along with Rebekah, Finn, Meredith, Abigail and Kevin, Kol sticking around for a little while longer.

"We'll all regroup tomorrow." Bonnie said, her and Jeremy leaving as well after cleaning up the altar.

"Do you want me to stick around for a little while longer or are you going to bed?" Kol asked as he turned his attention to Kotomi.

"I'm just gonna head up to bed for tomorrow's lesson on auras. Even though it was fun to practice with them it still tired me out." Kotomi responded, to which Kol chuckled.

"It will get easier over time. I'll see you tomorrow." Kol then left, bringing Lexi and Caroline to arch an eyebrow to her as Ashley was lost in thought about the bite mark, her children staying close to her as Damon then walked down the stairs alone and Stefan once again being in the kitchen.

"Well look at you, getting all cozy with Kol." Lexi commented.

"I know you guys don't really trust him but he isn't that bad of a guy." Kotomi responded.

"Really? Did you forget what he did to Diana?" Caroline asked as she crossed her arms.

"No, but..." Kotomi looked down.

"I don't trust him, Kotomi." Isobel said with a glass of blood in hand.

"Well I do, and he's the only other person who can help me with these abilities besides Klaus, so take your pick on who you would rather help me." Kotomi snapped, then walking up the stairs to go to bed.

"Let's just all relax and go to bed." Ashley said with a sigh a she snapped out of her thoughts, motioning her children up to their own rooms.

Morning came the next day as Ashley opened her eyes, though she felt very weak and her body in pain. Her pajamas stuck to her skin from a heavy sweat, feeling like she was going to get sick. Her gaze quickly went to her right arm, the skin looking both a dark red and purple with black veins. Her eyes widened, knowing it was the Werewolf bite. Slowing sitting up, Ashley summoned all of her strength and got out of bed, slowly walking out of the room. She felt a great hunger inside of her that was being caused by the bite, the smell of fresh human blood lingering in the house; it was her children.

Ashley made her way into her children's bedroom, her skin even paler and covered in a sweat as she stood in the doorway looking at her sleeping children. The hunger grew even more, and before she knew what she was doing, she ran downstairs with her Vampire speed and into the basement where all of the blood pouches were kept, knowing she needed to get away from her children as she opened up blood pouches one by one and drank them heavily. Ashley knew that without Klaus' blood, she was going to die...
Old 08-10-2012, 08:12 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

"He wants to build an Hybrid army, which is why we had to put a stop to him nineteen years ago." Kotomi responded to Aiden, her words making him look back at the ground. .

"All of that doesn't even matter now..." Bonnie looked at the ground as well as she spoke, then over to Damon, who still held Diana in his arms. Her gaze lingered there only a moment before it went to Jeremy, and she spoke again.. "Let's go check into a Hotel for the night. That spell did an number on me."

"You guys could stay here if you want to." Stefan offered.

"There actually isn't enough beds for all of us." Jeremy answered with a small chuckle, then looking over to Damon. "Is it okay if Diana stays with you tonight?"

"It's no problem. I'll put her in my bed while I sleep out here again with Aiden." Damon replied, then turning and walking upstairs with Diana. Shortly after Mason, Rebekah, Finn, Meredith, Abigail and Kevin left, although Kol lingered for a little while longer

"We'll all regroup tomorrow." Bonnie said, and after she and Jeremy had cleaned up the altar, they left as well.

"Do you want me to stick around for a little while longer or are you going to bed?" Kol asked as he turned his attention to Kotomi.

"I'm just gonna head up to bed for tomorrow's lesson on auras. Even though it was fun to practice with them it still tired me out." Kotomi responded, to which the Original chuckled.

"It will get easier over time. I'll see you tomorrow." With that, Kol left, and Aiden noticed Lexi and Caroline arch an eyebrow at Kotomi as he sat down on the couch he would be sleeping on that night.

"Well look at you, getting all cozy with Kol." Lexi commented.

"I know you guys don't really trust him but he isn't that bad of a guy." Kotomi responded.

"Really? Did you forget what he did to Diana?" Caroline asked as she crossed her arms.

"No, but..." Kotomi looked down.

"I don't trust him, Kotomi." Isobel told her daughter with a glass of blood in her hand.

"Well I do, and he's the only other person who can help me with these abilities besides Klaus, so take your pick on who you would rather help me." Kotomi snapped, disappearing upstairs shortly after. Kiseki glanced over to see Aiden had turned his attention to the window. He could tell that the situation with Kol upset him, but just like Ichiru usually was, he wasn’t going to let it show. If anyone asked about it, he would most likely just brush it off as nothing.

"Let's just all relax and go to bed." Ashley said with a sigh, snapping Kiseki out of his thoughts as he tore his attention away from Aiden and went upstairs with Caroline after Ichiru, Ashley and the toddlers.

The next morning, Ichiru was already partially awake when he felt movement in the bed next to him. However, he didn’t fully acknowledge it, thinking that it could have simply been Ashley turning over in her sleep. However, when he turned over on his side and felt nothing beside him, his emerald eyes quickly opened to scan the room, seeing that the brunette was indeed nowhere around. He didn’t hear the sound of water, so she couldn’t have been taking a shower… so where was she?

Downstairs, Aiden awoke from his sleep as well, although he hadn’t slept much to begin with. His mind had been plagued with nightmares about Kol killing Kotomi due to his worries before he had fallen asleep, and he had barely gotten any rest. He opened tired eyes yet again just in time to see Ashley disappear downstairs into what he assumed was the basement. He furrowed his brow in confusion, sitting up on the couch just as Ichiru came down the stairs.

He noticed the look on Aiden’s face, and after following his gaze to the basement, he quickly walked over to the set of stairs and descended them, seeing Ashley a few feet away. She appeared paler than usual, and even in the dim light he could tell that she was covered in sweat. This alone was enough to make him concerned, but in addition to that, she was drinking pouch after pouch of blood as if she had a rabid thirst.

The concern finally became apparent on Ichiru’s face, and he walked over to the brunette as Aiden appeared at the stairs, his curiosity and concern having risen when seeing the expression on Ichiru’s face after he had noticed that Ashley was in the basement.

“Are you okay?” Ichiru finally spoke to Ashley as he stood at her side with one hand resting gently on her shoulder. He looked at the pouches that she had already gulped down before he had come in. It had only been a few minutes before he had found her and yet she had already drank this much. Then, it hit him. He looked at Ashley in a slight panic as realization struck, and before he knew what he was doing he had taken her arm in his hands to examine the place where Klaus had bitten her then night before. The skin on her arm had turned red and purple with black veins overnight, leaving it in horrible condition.

Ichiru cursed under his breath as Aiden finally descended the stairs and walked over to the two.

“Is that where she was bitten last night?” He asked in shock when seeing Ashley’s arm, his gaze shifting to the emptied blood pouches shortly after as what was happening finally struck him. Even without Ichiru responding to his question, Aiden turned back toward the stairs and started back to the living room. “I’ll go wake up the others.”

Old 08-11-2012, 01:32 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

As Ashley drank through the blood pouches she didn't even hear Ichiru walk down to the basement and was standing right at her side, the brunette finally noticing when Ichiru had placed his hand gently on her shoulder.

“Are you okay?” Ichiru asked in concern. Ashley finished the blood pouch and slowly closed the freezer that the blood pouches were kept, not sure how she could answer Ichiru's question. She then saw the panicked expression on Ichiru's face a few moments later, the male Vampire taking Ashley's arm and saw what had happened.

"The bite..." Ashley whispered, Aiden walking down the stairs to meet the two.

“Is that where she was bitten last night?” Aiden asked in shock when seeing Ashley’s arm, Ashley watching as his gaze shifted to the emptied blood pouches. Aiden then turned back toward the stairs and started back to the living room. “I’ll go wake up the others.” Ashley nodded, looking back at Ichiru.

"You need to promise me something, Ichiru." Ashley said, her tone and eyes completely serious. "If I put our children's lives in danger, even for a second, you have to kill me. You can't hesitate, Ichiru. Abigail and Scarlet come first, so if I start to go after them if I lose control from the scent of their blood then you need to kill me right away." Ashley said. She was about to add more but quickly covered her hand over her mouth, a troubled look on her face. "I... I feel like I'm going to get sick." Ashley said, running passed Ichiru and up the stairs where she hurried to the downstairs bathroom, throwing up in the toilet just in time as she threw up blood and black, thick liquid.

Damon was awoken by Aiden, the dark haired Vampire helping the Original wake everyone else in the house when told what was going on with Ashley. Damon quickly went into his room, seeing that Diana was already awake but still laying down on the bed.

"Would you be mad if I asked you to come downstairs without asking if you were okay from last night?" Damon asked in a panicked voice, bringing Diana to quickly sit up and look at him.

"By the tone of your voice, no. What happened?" Diana asked in confusion.

"Klaus bit Ashley so now she's suffering through a Werewolf bite." Damon responded, Diana quickly getting out of bed.

"Oh no..." Diana and Damon quickly helped Aiden wake up everyone else except for the children, letting them sleep as the group hurried downstairs.

"Where's Ashley?" Isobel asked. The sound of someone throwing up was heard from the bathroom, the group quickly heading in that direction. Caroline opened the bathroom door and saw Ashley, her gaze falling to Ashley's arm where she got bitten.

"We have to do something." Lexi said as Damon made his way inside the bathroom, holding back Ashley's hair.

"There's nothing we can do." Ashley responded weakly as she looked up at everyone. "The only one who can heal me is Klaus, but I know for a fact that he won't give me his blood because he wants me dead."

"How long does she have?" Kotomi asked, looking over to Damon.

"With the way the bite is progressing, I'd say she only has until sundown at the latest." Damon responded, putting the back of his hand on Ashley's cheek. "She's burning up." Damon quickly stood up and turned on the cold water to the tub and added bubble bath to it.

"The girls stay in here and give Ashley a chilled bath so her temperature goes down as well as washing off all of the sweat." Stefan said. "The guys will wait out here." Damon nodded as he stepped out of the bathroom, Lexi, Caroline, Isobel, Diana and Kotomi walking into the bathroom and shutting the door. Damon and Stefan walked over to the couches and sat down, looking at each other with stress.

"What are we going to do?" Damon asked.

"I have no idea, but we have to do something." Stefan responded. "Maybe we could get Klaus' blood somehow."

"He's an Original though, not to mention a powerful Hybrid now. We don't stand a chance against him." Damon said.

"We don't, but Kevin and Aiden do because they're Originals too." Stefan pointed out.

"Yes, but Klaus is a Hybrid now. Kevin and Aiden might not be enough."

"Well... what about Rebekah, Kol and Finn? If five Originals work together then that might be enough to overpower Klaus."

"No." Damon shot down quickly. "We're not involving the other three Originals. It's bad enough that Kotomi already trusts Kol."

"Then what the hell are we going to do, Damon? Ashley is going to die in the matter of hours, leaving behind two beautiful children if we don't get Klaus' blood!" Stefan snapped as he raised his voice, normally the male Vampire never snapping.

"You don't think I already know that?" Damon snapped back as anger started to rise within him.

"What's going on?" A new voice suddenly entered the living room, Stefan and Damon quickly looking over to the top of the stairs where Scarlet spoke, her sister Abigail standing right beside her.

"You're talking about mommy... what happened? Where's mommy?" Abigail asked, the two toddlers quickly running down the stairs and into the living room.

"Your father has something to tell the two of you..." Stefan said softly, knowing that it wasn't his place to tell Abigail and Scarlet what was going on, or anyone else's besides Ichiru or Ashley.
Old 08-13-2012, 03:28 AM
DarkAmethyst Offline

"You need to promise me something, Ichiru." Ashley finally spoke after Aiden had disappeared upstairs to wake the others, bringing Ichiru‘s attention back to her. "If I put our children's lives in danger, even for a second, you have to kill me. You can't hesitate, Ichiru. Abigail and Scarlet come first, so if I start to go after them if I lose control from the scent of their blood then you need to kill me right away."

The protest could already be seen in Ichiru’s expression, but just as he opened his mouth to respond, Ashley quickly covered her mouth as a troubled look came onto her face.

"I... I feel like I'm going to get sick." With that, she ran passed the Vampire and up the stairs. Ichiru followed her, seeing that the brunette barely made it to the downstairs bathroom in time. Just as Ichiru started to go inside, the rest of the group appeared downstairs, Isobel being the first to speak.

"Where's Ashley?" However, Ichiru didn’t need to answer, for the sound of Ashley vomiting from the bathroom answered her question shortly after it was asked.

"We have to do something." Lexi said after Caroline had opened the door to the bathroom. Damon beat Ichiru inside, although the dark haired teen was right behind him as the older Vampire held Ashley’s hair back for her.

"There's nothing we can do." The brunette responded weakly as she looked up at everyone. "The only one who can heal me is Klaus, but I know for a fact that he won't give me his blood because he wants me dead."

"How long does she have?" Kotomi asked, her attention on Damon.

"With the way the bite is progressing, I'd say she only has until sundown at the latest." Damon responded, then putting the back of his hand on Ashley's cheek. "She's burning up." He quickly stood up and turned on the cold water to the tub and added bubble bath to it.

"The girls stay in here and give Ashley a chilled bath so her temperature goes down as well as washing off all of the sweat." Stefan said. "The guys will wait out here." Ichiru gave a nod almost simultaneously with Damon, following the rest of the group out of the bathroom after a moment’s hesitation. Damon and Stefan took a seat on the couches, and Kiseki found himself gripping Caroline’s hand tightly out of worry. Aiden once again didn’t know what to do with himself, simply standing beside Kotomi in silence, although the worry in his expression was clearly visible. Ichiru couldn’t seem to stand being still, and Kiseki knew he would probably start pacing within the next few minutes.

"What are we going to do?" Damon asked.

"I have no idea, but we have to do something." Stefan responded. "Maybe we could get Klaus' blood somehow."

"He's an Original though, not to mention a powerful Hybrid now. We don't stand a chance against him."

"We don't, but Kevin and Aiden do because they're Originals too." Stefan pointed out.

"Yes, but Klaus is a Hybrid now. Kevin and Aiden might not be enough."

"Well... what about Rebekah, Kol and Finn? If five Originals work together then that might be enough to overpower Klaus."

"No." Damon shot down the idea quickly. "We're not involving the other three Originals. It's bad enough that Kotomi already trusts Kol."

"Then what the hell are we going to do, Damon? Ashley is going to die in the matter of hours, leaving behind two beautiful children if we don't get Klaus' blood!" Stefan began to raise his voice, which was rare since he normally never snapped or raised his voice at anyone.

"You don't think I already know that?" Damon snapped back, his voice beginning to rise as well.

"What's going on?" Kiseki was just about to step in and try to calm them down when a small voice entered the room, bringing everyone’s attention to the top of the stairs where Abigail and Scarlet stood.

"You're talking about mommy... what happened? Where's mommy?" Abigail asked, the two toddlers quickly running down the stairs and into the living room.

"Your father has something to tell the two of you..." Stefan said softly, and Ichiru’s gaze fell to the ground as a heavy silence fell over the group. He didn’t want to tell his children that their mother was dying. He couldn’t. Besides, they didn’t know that for sure. It was highly likely that Klaus was only trying to give them a scare and didn’t actually plan to let Ashley die. There was still a fear that lingered in the back of his mind that she really was going to die, but Ichiru refused to believe it.

Instead, as he walked over to kneel down in front of his children after taking a steadying breath, he came up with something easier for them to cope with.

“Mommy is really sick right now, and we don’t want the two of you to catch it, so you’ll have to stay away from her for a little while, okay?”

OoC: Sorry for the suckish post...again ><

Old 08-13-2012, 08:39 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

(awww its fine XD)

Abigail and Scarlet watched as Ichiru walked towards them and knelt down, the two toddlers staring at their father.

“Mommy is really sick right now, and we don’t want the two of you to catch it, so you’ll have to stay away from her for a little while, okay?” Ichiru spoke.

"Ah, same old Ichiru, always sugar-coating everything." A much familiar voice said from the kitchen, the curly haired brunette walking into the living room with a cat-like grace with a smirk. At first Stefan, Damon, Kotomi and Caroline thought it was the Vampire Abigail while Lexi, Isobel and Diana remained in the bathroom with Ashley, but as the four got a good look at the woman in front of them, reality struck them.

"Katherine..." Stefan growled.

"In the flesh, well... not yet. I'm still a damn Ghost but that will change very shortly." Katherine said. "It's about time you guys can finally see and hear me. I've been constantly screaming at you guys for nineteen years to hear me but it never worked."

"How can we see you now?" Kotomi asked as Abigail and Scarlet stood behind Ichiru, the toddlers knowing from the stories they were told that Katherine was nothing but evil.

"I guess when Bonnie and her daughter brought back Klaus something happened with the other side, allowing the Ghosts from your past who never moved on to get a foothold in the world of the living." Katherine guessed, the brunette just as confused as everyone else.

"Who else is here besides you?" Caroline asked.

"Well there's me, Elijah and James; Ichiru's and Kiseki's father. The rest had moved on, like Amy, the tomb Vampires, Scarlet and John." Katherine explained. The four tensed when finding out that James was around now, remembering what he had done. The thought of Elijah being around was a little comforting though, if only he would make an appearance. The bathroom door opened then as Lexi began to walk out.

"Guys, could you get Ashley a clean pair of clothes?" Lexi asked as she looked at Caroline and Kotomi, but then her attention quickly went to Katherine, her jaw dropping after a few moments when sensing it wasn't Abigail.

"Good to see you too." Katherine chuckled with her evil grin still showing.

"How are you back?" Lexi asked, looking at her friends for answers. Stefan explained everything to Lexi, the Vampire looking down for a few moments before looking back up at Stefan. "We can't tell Ashley. She has enough to worry about."

"You guys are just full of secrets, aren't you?" Katherine teased as she looked over to Aiden. "Looks like I have some good blackmail on everyone."

"Knock it off Katherine." Damon growled.

"If you can guarantee me coming back as a Vampire then I'll keep my mouth shut. I'll leave Fells Church and never come back." Katherine said.

"That's a load of crap. You wouldn't keep your word." Caroline blurted out.

"Scouts honor." Katherine said with puppy dog eyes, enjoying taunting the group.

"Let's make a deal." Damon said, slowly walking towards Katherine. "If you help us get Klaus' blood to heal Ashley then we'll bring you back as a Vampire."

"And you promise you'll keep your word?" Katherine asked after a few moments of thinking it over. "Because if you double-cross me then I will kill those children in a heartbeat and you know it." Katherine looked over to Abigail and Scarlet, then back over to Damon.

"I'll keep my word." Damon said with a nod, bringing Katherine to nod as well.

"We have a deal then. I'll go and see what I can do, but in the meantime, keep Ashley alive." Katherine said, then disappearing in thin air.

"I thought you said mommy was just sick?" Scarlet asked after a few moments of silence.

"She is." Stefan said gently with a nod. "Klaus' blood is what will make her feel better." Scarlet and Abigail nodded at Stefan's words.

"It's like nineteen years ago all over again..." Kotomi said as she looked down.
Old 08-14-2012, 03:40 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

"Ah, same old Ichiru, always sugar-coating everything." A familiar voice made Ichiru look up from his daughters, seeing a brunette with curly hair walking into the living room with cat-like grace, a smirk on her face. Like the others, Ichiru, Kiseki and Aiden thought it was the older Abigail at first, but once they really looked at her, they knew exactly who it was. Aiden was the only one who didn’t recognize her, since he had never met or seen her before.

"Katherine..." Stefan growled everyone‘s realizations, although Aiden merely looked confused. He could easily sense the resentment toward this Vampire from everyone in the room - even Kiseki, so she was obviously not a friend.

"In the flesh, well... not yet. I'm still a damn Ghost but that will change very shortly." Katherine said. "It's about time you guys can finally see and hear me. I've been constantly screaming at you guys for nineteen years to hear me but it never worked."

“That must have been frustrating.” Ichiru commented sarcastically, although it was obvious he was still defensive.

"How can we see you now?" Kotomi asked as Abigail and Scarlet stood behind Ichiru, who moved in front of them protectively.

"I guess when Bonnie and her daughter brought back Klaus something happened with the other side, allowing the Ghosts from your past who never moved on to get a foothold in the world of the living." Katherine responded, although it was clear that she was just as confused as the rest of them.

"Who else is here besides you?" Caroline asked.

"Well there's me, Elijah and James; Ichiru's and Kiseki's father. The rest had moved on, like Amy, the tomb Vampires, Scarlet and John." Katherine answered. Kiseki and Ichiru tensed at the mention of their father, although the latter had an expression of rage on his face shortly after. The thought of Elijah being around was comforting, though; it meant that they had one more Original on their side. The bathroom door opened then, and Lexi walked out.

"Guys, could you get Ashley a clean pair of clothes?" She asked as she looked at Caroline and Kotomi, but then her attention quickly went to Katherine, her jaw dropping after a few moments which obviously meant she had sensed who it was.

"Good to see you too." Katherine chuckled, the evil grin still on her face.

"How are you back?" Lexi asked, although her gaze went to the rest of the group. Stefan explained everything, and Lexi looked down for a few moments before back up to the older Vampire. "We can't tell Ashley. She has enough to worry about."

"You guys are just full of secrets, aren't you?" Katherine teased as she looked over to Aiden, whose expression darkened for the first time since he had seen her. "Looks like I have some good blackmail on everyone."

"Knock it off Katherine." Damon growled.

"If you can guarantee me coming back as a Vampire then I'll keep my mouth shut. I'll leave Fells Church and never come back."

"That's a load of crap. You wouldn't keep your word." Caroline blurted out.

"Scouts honor." Katherine gave puppy dog eyes in response, which, had it been Ashley or his children, would have normally won Ichiru over, but this was Katherine.

"Let's make a deal." Damon said, slowly walking towards the curly haired brunette. "If you help us get Klaus' blood to heal Ashley then we'll bring you back as a Vampire."

"And you promise you'll keep your word?" Katherine asked after a few moments of thinking it over. "Because if you double-cross me then I will kill those children in a heartbeat and you know it." She looked to Abigail and Scarlet, provoking Ichiru’s protective rage once more. His face started to change, but he kept it under control for the toddlers’ sake, not wanting them to see him like that.

"I'll keep my word." Damon responded with a nod after Katherine had looked back at him. The brunette gave a nod as well.

"We have a deal then. I'll go and see what I can do, but in the meantime, keep Ashley alive." With that, she disappeared, leaving the group alone again.

"I thought you said mommy was just sick?" Scarlet asked after a few moments of silence. Ichiru turned back to his children and opened his mouth to respond, but Stefan beat him to it.

"She is." He told them gently with a nod. "Klaus' blood is what will make her feel better." Scarlet and Abigail nodded at his words, and Ichiru relaxed.

"It's like nineteen years ago all over again..." Kotomi said as she looked down, bringing the twins to do the same.

“Why is it we can’t seem to get away from this kind of stuff?” Kiseki asked, his distress clear in his voice. “After nineteen years of peace, you would think it would be permanent.”

“Unfortunately that doesn’t seem to be our case…” Ichiru said as he wrapped an arm around each toddler in comfort. “I’m sure everything will turn out fine.”

Old 08-15-2012, 03:30 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

“Why is it we can’t seem to get away from this kind of stuff?” Kiseki asked, his distress clear in his voice. “After nineteen years of peace, you would think it would be permanent.”

“Unfortunately that doesn’t seem to be our case…” Ichiru said as he wrapped an arm around each toddler. “I’m sure everything will turn out fine.”

"I certainly hope so..." Damon said, his gaze falling to the closed bathroom door. Hours had passed that dreadful day as it was late afternoon, no sign of Katherine anywhere that whole day with any news. By now Ashley was laying down in her room with at least three of her friends staying with her to make sure she was both okay and that she wouldn't go after the two toddlers, their human blood tempting Ashley, but the brunette hadn't acted on it. Just to be on the safe side though Abigail and Scarlet were ordered to stay on the other side of the house with supervision, to which they were obeying.

When hearing the news about Ashley's bite Bonnie, Jeremy, Vampire Abigail, Meredith, Mason and even Kol came to the house, Rebekah and Finn staying behind. Most of the group hated the fact that Kol was at the house with everyone else, thinking that he was just pretending to care to get closer to Kotomi and then do something horrible.

"Where the hell is she?" Damon growled as he paced back and forth, referring to Katherine. "And where the hell is Elijah? I thought he would show up and help."

"I've been here the whole time, Damon." Elijah's voice suddenly entered the living room, the Ghost then appearing.

"Oh, well thank you so much for making yourself known." Damon said sarcastically as he rolled his eyes.

"I was trying to find out from other spirits if there was any other cure for a Werewolf bite besides Klaus' blood." Elijah explained.

"And?" Damon asked, a little hope in his voice as Lexi and Isobel entered the living room with the two.

"There isn't, besides Ashley's blood which won't work now." Elijah said, Damon sighing.

"Klaus wants to meet with you." Katherine then suddenly appeared, looking over to Damon. "Alone."

"Why?" Isobel asked as she crossed her arms.

"He's willing to strike a deal with Damon." Katherine said as Kotomi and Kol joined the group, Jeremy, Bonnie, Diana and Mason being with the toddlers while Caroline, Vampire Abigail, Stefan and Meredith were with Ashley upstairs.

"What kind of deal?" Damon asked.

"He didn't go into detail, but after hours of nagging the hell out of him he finally gave in." Katherine explained, Damon looking down. "I can take you to him right now."

"Let's go." Damon said after a few moments of thinking it over, looking up at Katherine. "The sooner we get this over with the better." Damon followed Katherine out of the house, the Vampire a bit nervous. Upstairs however Ashley looked horrible, her condition becoming much worse as her breathing was barely visible. Whatever deal Klaus was willing to do Damon needed to make it quickly, Ashley not having much time left.

(sorry for ending it right in the middle. my eyes are burning with tiredness )
Old 08-16-2012, 03:35 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Hours had already passed since that dreadful morning, and Katherine still had yet to show or tell them anything. By now Ashley was bedridden with at least three people staying with her at all times both to make sure she was okay and prevent her from going after Abigail and Scarlet. Ichiru was almost always with her, except for the time he took to spend with the toddlers to calm them down and try to take their minds off of their mother’s grave condition. They had been ordered to stay on the other side of the house with supervision so that Ashley wouldn’t be anymore tempted by their blood than she already was. Kiseki’s situation was reversed; he spent a lot of the time trying to calm and entertain the toddlers, and went to check on Ashley when Ichiru ‘switched shifts’, so to speak.

Bonnie, Jeremy, the Vampire Abigail, Meredith, Mason and even Kol came to join the group after hearing about Ashley’s condition, although it was safe to say that obviously no one but Kotomi trusted Kol. Although he tried not to show it too much, Aiden was the coldest out of all of the group toward the Original, still upset over how he had kidnapped her before, plus what he had done to Diana when they had first met him. Even if he tried to think well of him, he couldn’t help going back to the conclusion that he was only trying to earn their trust so that he could do to Kotomi what he did to Diana - or possibly worse.

"Where the hell is she?" Damon growled as he paced back and forth, bringing the ginger haired Original to look up from his place on the couch. He and everyone else knew already that he was referring to Katherine. "And where the hell is Elijah? I thought he would show up and help."

"I've been here the whole time, Damon." A new voice entered the living room, this one foreign to Aiden as well since he had never met Elijah. Kiseki entered the living room in his return from staying with Abigail and Scarlet and instantly saw the familiar figure that appeared across the room.

"Oh, well thank you so much for making yourself known." Damon responded sarcastically as he rolled his eyes.

"I was trying to find out from other spirits if there was any other cure for a Werewolf bite besides Klaus' blood." Elijah explained.

"And?"

"There isn't, besides Ashley's blood which won't work now." Elijah said, and Kiseki and Aiden sighed along with Damon, the small spark of hope they had from the ghostly Original’s appearance fading.

"Klaus wants to meet with you." Katherine suddenly appeared, her gaze on Damon. "Alone."

"Why?" Isobel asked as she crossed her arms.

"He's willing to strike a deal with Damon."

"What kind of deal?" Damon asked.

"He didn't go into detail, but after hours of nagging the hell out of him he finally gave in." Katherine explained, and Damon looked down. "I can take you to him right now."

"Let's go." After a few moments of thinking it over he responded, looking back up to the curly haired brunette "The sooner we get this over with the better."

As he followed Katherine out of the house, a horrible feeling of dread arose within Kiseki. Klaus deciding to make a deal with Damon and requesting he be by himself seemed shady and not good at all. The dark haired teen went upstairs to visit with Ashley, although the concern over the matter was clear on his face when he came into the room. Seeing Ashley’s condition didn’t make it any better. By now her breathing was barely visible; she looked horrible.

Ichiru seemed to sense his brother when he entered the room, turning to see the worried expression on his face. It certainly didn’t help his worry when Kiseki saw Ichiru, who looked as though the life were being drained out of him as well the more Ashley’s condition worsened.

“Did something happen?” He asked before Kiseki could question him, somehow sensing that part of the worry in his eyes was directed at something else.

“Katherine finally showed up.”

“And?”

“She told Damon that Klaus wanted to make a deal with him, and took him away.” Kiseki felt horrible relaying the bad news when he saw the hope that flickered into his brother’s expression, which - as expected - faded instantly when he answered.

“Did anyone else go with them?”

“No, she said that Klaus ordered him to come alone.” Kiseki responded, and Ichiru looked at the ground, then back to Ashley. It was obvious her time was running out - and quickly. Whatever deal they were going to make needed to be done fast, but now another worry was what did Klaus want from Damon?