Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 08-17-2012, 12:28 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima
Default Re: [RP] The Secrets of Fells Church: Ghost World

“Did something happen?” Ashley wasn't able to sense Kiseki but when she heard Ichiru's question she opened her eyes and slowly turned her head towards the bedroom door, seeing Kiseki.

“Katherine finally showed up.” Kiseki explained.

“And?” Ichiru asked.

“She told Damon that Klaus wanted to make a deal with him, and took him away.” Kiseki answered.

“Did anyone else go with them?” Ichiru beat Ashley to the very question she was going to ask.

“No, she said that Klaus ordered him to come alone.” Kiseki responded.

"This isn't going to turn out good..." Ashley said weakly as she looked from Kiseki to Ichiru.

"I'll make sure everything turns out fine." Elijah said as he appeared in the room, bringing Ashley to look at him in shock.

"Elijah?"

"Hello Ashley." Elijah said with a small smile, the Ghost looking out the window. "I must say, you and Ichiru have produced very beautiful children." Ashley gave a small smile, closing her eyes as she tried to rest.

Back downstairs Diana walked into the living room to see if Damon wanted anything, but she found the living room emptied of him. She thought that he was just merely upstairs with Ashley, though she looked over to Isobel.

"I'm guessing Damon is with Ashley?" Diana asked, beginning to walk towards the stairs.

"He actually left..." Isobel responded, bringing Diana to pause as she looked over to Isobel.

"Left? Where did he go?" Diana asked in confusion.

"Klaus wants to make a deal with him, so Katherine took Damon to Klaus." Isobel said with worry clear in her tone.

"Oh no..." Diana looked down, her own worry becoming clear.

Katherine led Damon to the very mansion Kol, Rebekah, Kevin and Finn were staying at, Katherine leading Damon inside where Klaus was sitting in a large living room with about a dozen women there, all of them compelled to not scream or run away.

"Ah Damon, please come join us." Klaus said with a smirk, motioning Damon to the couch across from the other one Klaus was on. Damon took a seat, looking Klaus right in the eye.

"What's with all of the women?" Damon asked.

"Just having a bit of fun." Klaus shrugged as Katherine walked a little closer.

"So, what deal are you willing me make?" Damon asked with impatience.

"Well you see, I've heard stories about you over the decades before you met Ashley and your little gang. If I've heard right, between 1864 up until you met Ashley, you had kept off your humanity and caused major bloodbaths. Sound familiar?" Klaus smirked.

"That part of me is long dead." Damon responded, remembering all of the bloodbaths and families he tore apart.

"Are you so sure?" Klaus stood up and walked over to an end table, where a small glass bottle and a knife were seen. "I want you to leave town with me, Damon. I want a wing-man while I create Hybrids."

"Do you honestly think I'll just leave town with you?" Damon growled.

"If you want to save Ashley's life then you will." Klaus growled back, cutting his hand with the knife and letting the blood fill the small bottle. "And there it is. You want to save Ashley? How about a decade-long bender? You know, I have big plans for you when we leave this town."

"I'm not like that anymore." Damon said coldly.

"Well that's too bad." Klaus said, walking over to the kitchen sink and began to pour the blood down the drain. "You would had made one hell of a wing-man."

"Wait..." Damon said, Klaus looking at Damon as he stopped pouring down the blood.

"Now that's more like it." Klaus smirked. "I want you to join me for a drink." Klaus motioned one of the girls to Damon, a pretty blonde walking towards him to sit next to Damon, her neck exposed. Damon took a deep breath, his fangs only piercing out as he leaned over and bit down on the woman's soft skin, tasting fresh human blood for the first time in almost twenty years. He only took a small sip before looking back over to Klaus, fighting to stay in control. "Finish her. All of her." Klaus ordered.

Damon and Klaus locked eyes for a moment, then looking back to the blonde as Damon sank his fangs back into her and heavily drank. The woman's body went limp, falling to the floor as Damon's face changed into his Vampire nature.

"You do everything I say and I save Ashley. That's the deal." Klaus said, motioning another girl to sit down next to Damon, a long haired beautiful ginger this time. "Again." Klaus ordered. Katherine watched with a troubled look, knowing that soon Damon wasn't going to be able to control himself. Damon looked at Klaus with hatred, then turned towards the ginger and sank his fangs deeply into her neck, drinking heavily again.

After about fifteen minutes had passed there was blood all over the couch and floor, Damon having drained ten women dry of their blood as their bodies littered the floor. Klaus was very amused, though Katherine wasn't as she looked away; no matter what she always had a soft spot for the Salvatore brothers. Damon was breathing hard, blood smeared all over his mouth as he dropped the tenth body to the floor, only to gave Klaus motion yet another woman to Damon.

"Very cooperative. It's almost as if you're enjoying it." Klaus grinned.

"No more..." Damon growled. "Not until you give me the cure."

"Not until we make a deal. It's your choice, Damon. You can either remain here, living your life in Fells Church and leaving those beautiful children without a mother, or you can embrace what you truly are. You can leave town and save Ashley's life." Klaus responded. After a few moments Damon growled, sinking his fangs in the woman's neck and draining her dry. "That's the spirit." Klaus smiled, watching as Damon finished off the last two girls. When Klaus was finally satisfied he gave Damon a wet rag to clean himself off, then giving him the blood that would heal Ashley.

"So we truly have a deal then? I give Ashley the cure to save her in return of me joining you for a decade?" Damon asked, bringing Klaus to nod as Damon's face went back to normal, cleaning off the blood; there was nothing he could do about his shirt, it being stained heavily with his victim's blood.

"Yes." Klaus nodded. "Take the blood to Ashley, heal her, and then come right back here. If you don't return then I will slaughter everyone in that house, starting off with the two children and then Diana."

"I'll be back." Damon growled, leaving the house with his Vampire speed. The Vampire reached his house, opening the door and walking towards the stairs.

"What happened? Are you okay?" Diana asked in shock when seeing the blood.

"I'm fine." Damon said, walking passed Diana and up the stairs to Ashley's bedroom as Diana followed him.

"Well that happened? What kind of deal did you make? And whose blood is on you? Yours? Did Klaus hurt you?" Diana asked as Damon stopped walking, turning towards Diana.

"The only thing that matters is that Ashley and everyone else will be safe. You will be safe. Klaus is leaving town." Damon responded.

"He's leaving?" Diana asked in confusion.

"Yes. He made me promise that we wouldn't follow him, in exchange for his blood to heal Ashley. We made the deal." Damon lied, walking into the bedroom where he saw Ashley laying there. Without another word Damon quickly walked to the side of the bed and gently tilted Ashley's head up, feeding her the blood as he slowly tipped the opening of the glass into her mouth. "She'll be fine now." Damon said with a small smile, placing the emptied glass on the end-table. Damon then exited the room and started down the stairs, this behavior being nothing of Damon's as Stefan followed his brother out the door.

"What the hell is going on?" Stefan asked as he caught Damon's arm, the two brothers looking at each other.

"I have to go." Damon said.

"Go where?" Stefan asked.

"Back to Klaus, Stefan! I made a deal where Klaus give us his blood for exchanged for my freedom for a decade. I have to do everything he says and go with him." Damon said, Stefan's eyes widening.

"Why would you make that deal?" Stefan yelled.

"Because it was the only thing to save Ashley! Unless you would rather her die!" Damon yelled back, Stefan stubbornly looking down at the ground, to which Damon sighed as he calmed down. "Just... take care of Diana, okay? Promise me you'll look after her." Stefan looked up, giving his brother a nod.

"I promise." Stefan said.

"And make sure she doesn't try to find me. That won't fly over too well with Klaus." Stefan didn't have time to respond as Damon disappeared with his Vampire speed, Stefan looking back down at the ground in anger towards Klaus.
Old 08-19-2012, 02:18 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst

"This isn't going to turn out good..." The twins looked back to Ashley as she spoke weakly, looking between them. Ichiru tried to hide the worry in his expression, which was nearly impossible by now, and started to say something when a familiar voice suddenly entered the room.

"I'll make sure everything turns out fine." Along with the voice came a familiar face as well; none other than Elijah appeared in the room after speaking, and both Kiseki and Ichiru looked at him in shock.

"Elijah?"

"Hello Ashley." He greeted her with a smile, his gaze then shifting out the window. "I must say, you and Ichiru have produced very beautiful children."

Ichiru couldn’t help but smile along with Ashley, although his gaze fell back to the brunette as she closed her eyes and tried to sleep. Ichiru brushed his fingers across her cheek, only slightly relieved by Elijah’s presence. Normally he would have felt a lot better over seeing their old friend, but now he was concerned about what sort of deal Klaus wanted to make with Damon - and unfortunately, he and everyone else knew that no matter what it was, Damon would do it to save Ashley. That’s what was truly frightening about it.

A few minutes later, Kiseki had returned downstairs shortly after Ichiru started pacing again in Ashley’s room. The younger twin could barely keep from doing it himself, and was finding it hard to remain still any longer when the front door suddenly opened and Damon walked back in. Kiseki didn’t even realize he sprang up from his place on the couch at the sight of the older Vampire, whose shirt was soaked with blood.

Aiden’s defenses seemed to rise instinctively when seeing the older Vampire with blood on him, especially when he could tell that it wasn’t his own since the scents didn’t match. Kiseki seemed to notice this as well, which brought concern into his expression.

"What happened? Are you okay?" Diana was the first to speak, asking the questions on everyone’s minds.

"I'm fine." Damon responded simply as he passed her to go upstairs to Ashley‘s room. Kiseki and Aiden exchanged glances, the two of them somehow able to read the other‘s expressions and thoughts now ever since Kiseki had told the ginger to go after Kotomi after he had compelled Diana the day before. It was clear that both of them were thinking the same thing; something bad had happened.

"Well that happened? What kind of deal did you make? And whose blood is on you? Yours? Did Klaus hurt you?" Diana prompted, and Damon stopped walking to turn toward her as he responded.

"The only thing that matters is that Ashley and everyone else will be safe. You will be safe. Klaus is leaving town."

"He's leaving?" The confusion in Diana’s tone was apparent on both Aiden’s and Kiseki’s faces, the latter having started to follow Damon upstairs as well to see how Klaus’ blood fared with Ashley.

"Yes. He made me promise that we wouldn't follow him, in exchange for his blood to heal Ashley. We made the deal." The dark haired teen furrowed his brow in both suspicion and disbelief, somehow knowing that it wasn’t that simple. That just didn’t sound like Klaus.

Ichiru turned to look at the doorway when hearing Damon’s voice, seeing the older Vampire enter the room shortly after with a glass of blood in his hand. Without a word, he gently tilted Ashley’s head up and tipped the glass to slowly feed her the blood.

"She'll be fine now." He said with a small smile, placing the emptied glass on the end-table. As he exited the room, Ichiru’s gaze met Kiseki’s, the look in his eyes clearly showing what he was thinking. Damon hadn’t mentioned anything about the deal, and they all knew it couldn’t have been that easy. What was he hiding?

Aiden watched Damon come back downstairs shortly after he had gone up and head right for the door again, which even he knew wasn’t normal. Stefan followed him outside, and since he was near the window, Aiden could just make out some of what they were saying.

Kiseki came back downstairs out of worry, seeing the expression on the ginger’s face as he looked out the window.

“What is it? Where are Damon and Stefan?”

“They’re outside.” Aiden responded slowly, although Kiseki knew bad news was coming after the pause. “The deal Damon made was a decade if his freedom in exchange for Klaus’ blood.”

He didn’t have to say anymore before Kiseki was outside. He saw Stefan standing alone near the front door and looking at the ground, but Damon was nowhere to be found.

“…You let him go?” There was no anger in the dark haired teen’s voice as he spoke, his tone almost a whisper. He didn’t even really expect an answer to the question because it was obvious. Aiden appeared in the doorway behind him, having been afraid that Kiseki would do something regretful for some reason. Instead, he found the dark haired teen merely looking at the ground, his aura radiating grief. He looked at the ground himself, at a loss for what to say. Somehow it just didn’t seem like the odds were in this group’s favor at all since they had returned…

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Old 08-19-2012, 11:50 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

“…You let him go?” Stefan heard Kiseki say softly, though Stefan didn't say anything at first as he thought about what had just happened. Damon wouldn't be with the group for ten years, which was nothing for a Vampire, but for Diana...

"There isn't anything we can do." Stefan spoke the same tone as Kiseki. By now almost everyone was gathered down in the living room, even the toddlers, though Ashley was still far too weak to get out of bed right now.

"Where's uncle Damon?" Abigail asked as she looked around. Stefan then tore his attention back inside the house, knowing that he had to tell everyone what was going on. With a deep breath he walked back inside, looking at everyone.

"Guys... the deal Klaus made was that if Damon left town with him for ten years then Ashley could have the cure. Damon and Klaus are leaving town together." Stefan explained.

"What?" Diana said in shock as she stepped forward. Diana quickly thought back to Damon's last words, the Vampire saying that everyone was now going to be safe; she now knew what Damon meant. "I'm going after him." Diana began to walk towards the door but Stefan stepped in front of her, shaking his head.

"Damon made me promise that I would look after you and that I wouldn't let you go after him." Stefan said, though Diana refused to listen as she tried to walk around Stefan, but Jeremy quickly stepped forward and lightly grabbed his daughter's arm.

"We can't just leave him!" Diana cried as a few tears escaped her eyes, trying her best now to get out of the house but Jeremy held her back.

"She's right." Kotomi said as she tried to escape the house as well, only with her Vampire speed, but Kol proved quicker as he held her back. "Let go of me Kol!"

"You'll get yourself killed by Klaus! I know how my brother plays his games!" Kol said as he continued to restrain Kotomi.

"But this is Damon you're talking about! We can't just leave him!" Kotomi responded back, though it was no use, not being able to escape Kol's grip.

"Please dad! Just let me go!" Diana pleaded.

"No!" Jeremy said, and after a few more moments of both girls trying to escape the house they finally stopped, it being no use.

"We can't just leave him..." Diana whispered as Mason wrapped his arms around her. Kol let Kotomi go, who walked over to Aiden and wrapped her arms around him as well. Caroline leaned down and wrapped each arm around Abigail and Scarlet where were crying now, the rest of the group in sorrow.

Damon reached the mansion Klaus was staying at and walked inside, where Klaus was waiting for him. Katherine left the house already, knowing better then to ask the group about her end of the deal just yet. Klaus smirked when seeing Damon, giving a nod of approval.

"Glad to see you're back, and so soon at that." Klaus commented.

"You do realize that Katherine is going to come back as a Vampire, right? And that when she comes back then she'll be hiding from you?" Damon said with a smirk of amusement.

"I already know that, Damon. I know how her little games work. I've been around for a long time, Damon, and I rarely get played for a fool. Besides, she won't get far. You'll help me see to that." Klaus responded.

"What is it you really want from me?" Damon challenged.

"All will be explained in time, once we leave this tragic little town." Klaus said as he put a hand on Damon's shoulder.

"Then are we done here? Can we go?" Damon asked in a low growl.

"Not quite. You see, I have a little gift for you." Klaus said with a smirk, turning to a girl with long light brown hair who was standing by the stairs, Damon just noticing her for the first time. The girl looked frightened, though she was compelled to listen to Klaus. "Come here sweetheart." The frightened young woman listened, walking towards the two males as Klaus looked back at Damon.

"What are you doing?" Damon asked in confusion.

"See, I want to make sure you honor our deal." Klaus said, brushing away the soft brown hair from the woman's neck. "And that you'll be of use to me." Klaus then bit down on the woman's neck, causing her to let out a small scream before Klaus pulled away, her neck bleeding as Damon looked at the blood. "I could've compelled her to behave, but a true Ripper enjoys the hunt." Klaus smiled as the woman struggled against his grip.

Klaus then let the woman go, who ran out of the mansion screaming. Klaus and Damon locked eyes for a few moments, then the dark haired Vampire using his Vampire speed to run out of the house and stood in front of the woman, who stopped running to look at Damon in fear. Damon slowly brought up his hand to rest it on the woman's cheek, his face completely changing as he quickly sank his fangs deep into the woman's neck and drank her dry quickly, her lifeless body falling to the ground. Klaus walked outside to meet up with Damon, looking at the Vampire in approval once again as Damon looked at the ground in shock, feeling the bliss of the hunt. Damon actually gave a small smile as his face changed back to normal, looking over to Klaus.

"Now we can go." Klaus said. The two males then left Fells Church together, Klaus seeking on another way to create Hybrids. The original plan to make Hybrids was with Ashley's blood, whether she was a human or a Vampire; both ways would work. But now that Ashley's blood was forever tainted her blood wouldn't be able to make Hybrids now, and even preventing her to heal a Werewolf bite. Klaus knew that he would now have to find another way to make Hybrids, which was why he wanted Damon by his side, so that he wouldn't have to make the journey alone.
Old 08-21-2012, 01:55 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

"There isn't anything we can do." Stefan responded to Kiseki in the same, soft tone, and the dark haired Vampire’s gaze remained on the ground as Aiden retreated back into the house quietly. Kiseki followed him after a few moments of silence, seeing that almost everyone was now gathered in the living room. Ichiru and Ashley were missing, but it was clear that Ashley was still too weak to get out of bed and Ichiru didn’t want to leave her side just yet.

"Where's uncle Damon?" Abigail asked as Kiseki walked back inside, looking around the house for the Vampire.

"Guys... the deal Klaus made was that if Damon left town with him for ten years then Ashley could have the cure. Damon and Klaus are leaving town together." Stefan’s voice came from behind Kiseki, but he didn’t turn around to look at him this time, instead walking over to Caroline quietly.

"What?" Diana was the first to react in shock. "I'm going after him." She started toward the door, but Stefan stepped in front of her.

"Damon made me promise that I would look after you and that I wouldn't let you go after him." He said with a shake of his head, thought Diana didn’t appear to be listening. She tried to walk around him, but Jeremy quickly stepped forward and lightly grabbed his daughter’s arm.

"We can't just leave him!" A few tears escaped the brunette’s eyes as she fought against her father’s grip, but to no avail.

"She's right." Kotomi bolted toward the door with her Vampire speed, and Aiden started after her, but Kol beat him by mere inches and held her back. "Let go of me Kol!"

"You'll get yourself killed by Klaus! I know how my brother plays his games!"

After a few moments of the two pairs arguing and the girls trying to escape, both of them seemed to calm down. Mason wrapped his arms around Diana while Kol released Kotomi, who walked over to Aiden and wrapped her arms around him as well. Aiden held her tightly as Caroline leaned down and wrapped an arm around Abigail and Scarlet, who had started crying by now. Kiseki wrapped an arm around the blonde, trying to restrain his own tears. He couldn’t accept the fact that Damon would be gone for a whole decade - and with Klaus, at that. Wasn’t there anything they could do?

Old 08-22-2012, 06:57 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Eight Months Later

Eight whole months had passed ever since Damon left town to travel the world with Klaus, though the group managed to get back on a somewhat normal schedule with their lives. Abigail's and Scarlet's sixth birthday had passed, the two toddlers now being in the first grade which they love. School was now closed however since Christmas would be there in only three days, a blanket of snow covering Fells Church. For the toddler's birthday however they had received a present in the mail with no return address, the group guessing that it was Damon who had sent it, the two presents being really expensive charm bracelets.

Diana's nineteenth birthday had passed as well, the young Witch also receiving a present in the mail without an returned address, although wrapped around the snowy white jewelry box was a note; Dear Diana, I'm sorry for leaving you the way I did. I hope that you meet someone special and live a long, normal human life, and I hope as time passes that you'll forgive me. I will always love you, saddened that we cannot be together. By now I'm sure from you reading this that you had figured out it's me. Be safe. -Love Damon

In the white jewelry box was an necklace, the chain being made of sterling silver with a rose pendant made out of luxurious diamonds; Diana wears it everyday in hopes that Damon would come home.

During the months that passed Jeremy, Bonnie and Diana had got their own house, their house actually being on the same street as the Salvatore house. Bonnie had recently gave birth to a beautiful baby girl, her name being April Rose Gilbert. Kenny was never brought up since Katherine got what she wanted and was brought back alive as a Vampire, though Elijah and James were as well. Katherine and James fled town, along with Rebekah, Finn and even Vampire Abigail, though Kol, Kevin, Elijah and Meredith decided to stay in town, the four of them staying at the mansion together. Ashley and Meredith managed to build a pretty good relationship with each other and even called Meredith 'mom' a few times when the moment was right, though Meredith didn't mind at all; she was happy to be with her remaining children. Even though Meredith was a bit sad that she couldn't get to know her other daughter Scarlet as well, she was still glad that Scarlet found peace and was able to move on.

Things were a little bit weird between Mason and Diana as the months passed by, the two sometimes finding themselves kissing each other when no one was around. Even though Diana hoped Damon would return, a part of her told her she needed to move on...

"Hey Diana." Caroline said with a smile as Diana walked into the Salvatore house, wrapped up in a purple scarf, a black leather jacket, jeans and boots with her curly brown hair flowing out of a pink winter hat.

"Hey. It's freezing outside." Diana said as she closed the door. As the months passed as well Diana developed a really close friendship with everyone, her fear and hatred for Vampires long gone. The house was nice and warm, a fire in the fireplace adding the perfect touch to that cold winter day.

"That's why Abigail and Scarlet aren't going outside today." Ashley said, hearing a sneeze and coughing coming from upstairs. "They're coming down with a cold as well." Ashley sighed.

"Well at least they aren't missing school." Stefan commented with a light chuckle.

"I know." Ashley chuckled as well. She walked upstairs and disappeared into her children's room to give them some more cough medicine, bringing Lexi, Kotomi, Isobel and even Kol to walk out of the kitchen together with mugs of hot chocolate in their hands. Over the months Kol had managed to gain a little bit more trust and was welcomed at the house now, though he still got the feeling that he was receiving a few glares from time to time.

"I'm just gonna go change out of these wet clothes." Diana said, walking up to Damon's room. Diana kept a few pairs of clothes up in Damon's room along with some personal items for whenever she stayed the night or for even moments like this when she needed to change her clothes. Diana only had to change her jeans, socks and take off her boots since she was staying at the house for a while, the rest of her clothes being dry as she hung up her jacket, hat and scarf on the back of Damon's door. She then opened up Damon's closet to grab one of her warm sweaters, but when she did she saw a paper pinned in the back of the closet. Diana looked at it in confusion, pushing the clothes aside to reveal something shocking.

News reports and side-notes were pinned on the back wall of Damon's closet, victims of 'animal attacks' being plastered everywhere. Diana took a few of the papers from the wall and looked through them, anger flaring up in the Witch. Stefan felt this, bringing him to quickly walk up to Damon's room and open the door.

"Why did you keep this from me?" Diana growled as Stefan quickly closed the door.

"Because you need to move on, Diana." Stefan responded.

"How could you keep this from me? We're supposed to be a team! Why didn't you tell me you were tracking Klaus' victims?" Diana asked in anger.

"Because they aren't Klaus' victims, Diana! They're Damon's!" Stefan responded.

"W-what?" Diana was obviously shocked.

"Damon has been leaving a blood trail all along the Eastern seaboard. He flipped the switch, Diana. Damon turned off his humanity and is never coming back; not in your lifetime. You need to move on." Stefan knew that his words were cold, but they had to be said. Stefan left the room, leaving Diana to sit on Damon's bed and hold onto the diamond rose necklace that was around her neck, Stefan's words sinking in.

A few hours away in Salem, Massachusetts was where Damon and Klaus currently were, having finally found one of the Witches from Klaus' trusted circle. This Witch was only eighteen when Klaus died, so Klaus knew that she had aged a bit during the nineteen years. The two Vampires knocked on the door of the woman's house, a woman with curly black hair opening the door a few moments later.

"Klaus?" The woman asked in shock.

"Hello Hanna. You look really well even with age." Klaus said with a smirk.

"I thought you were dead?" Hanna asked.

"I've been brought back, though I need a little bit of help. May my friend and I come inside for a little chat?" Klaus asked. Hanna looked over to Damon for a few moments, nodding her head.

"Both of you are invited in." The two Vampires stepped inside the house once Hanna moved to the side, closing the door and leading the two to the living room. "Would either of you like some tea?"

"We're fine, thank you." Klaus responded, this time a smile on his face. This was the first time Damon ever saw a kind smile on Klaus, realizing that the Hybrid truly did care about this woman. So Klaus could actually care for someone... what does that actually mean?

"What can I help you with then?" Hanna asked kindly.

"Well you see, I want to make Hybrids but I need to know a way to actually make them." Klaus responded.

"That's easy. All you need to do is give a Werewolf your blood, kill them, and then when they wake up to transition then you give them the Doppelganger's blood to complete the process. Just a little sip will do the trick." Hanna said.

"There's a little problem with the Doppelganger's blood. You see, her blood is tainted from a Werewolf bite I gave her a few months ago, so her blood won't work now." Klaus said, bringing Hanna to be lost in thought for a few moments.

"I have an idea then." Hanna stood up, walking over to Klaus and taking his hand. She closed her eyes, muttering a few words as Klaus felt an energy travel through him. After a few moments Hanna opened her eyes, giving Klaus a smile.

"What is it?" Klaus asked in confusion.

"There is one more way to make Hybrids. The blood of the Doppelganger's children will work, or even if she had a sibling and if that sibling had children. As long as they aren't Vampires then their blood will work." Hanna responded. Damon's eyes widened in shock as he looked at Klaus, who met Damon's gaze.

"Looks like we're heading back to Fells Church then, mate."

"No." Damon growled, finally speaking. "I won't let you hurt Abigail, Scarlet or Diana."

"And who's going to stop me? You?" Before Damon could respond to Klaus however, the Hybrid used his speed and broke Damon's neck, his body falling to the ground. It would take a while for Damon to heal and wake up, but once he finally does, he'll already be back in Fells Church.
Old 08-24-2012, 04:51 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Eight months had already passed since the day Damon left with Klaus. A lot of things had changed and even gone for the better, and although everything seemed normal, it was clear that no one had forgotten Damon or gotten over what had happened. The subject was so sensitive it was almost never spoken of. Over the months after his disappearance, Damon had sent Abigail and Scarlet presents on their sixth birthday, and Diana a gift for hers as well.

Katherine had gotten what she wanted, so Kenny was never brought up again. The older Vampire had fled town along with James, which the twins were very happy about. When James had been brought back as Vampire, Ichiru had barely been able to contain his rage toward the older man, and had vowed that if he ever came near Ashley or his children he would kill him without a second thought.

Everything seemed to have calmed down and gotten peaceful again over time, but it still didn’t feel right without Damon with them.

"Hey Diana." Kiseki and Ichiru looked up from the kitchen as Caroline greeted the curly haired brunette who had just come inside.

"Hey. It's freezing outside." Diana closed the door behind her as she responded. It was still surprising how quickly her fear and hatred for Vampires had disappeared, but it was also really nice to see as well. Aiden and the twins were glad that she could be comfortable around them now.

"That's why Abigail and Scarlet aren't going outside today." Ashley said, as a sneeze came from upstairs, and then gave a sigh. "They're coming down with a cold as well."

"Well at least they aren't missing school." Stefan commented with a light chuckle.

"I know." Ashley chuckled as well before disappearing upstairs as Lexi, Kotomi, Isobel and Kol walked out of the kitchen with mugs of hot chocolate in their hands. Over the months, Kol had finally earned the trust of everyone in the group, although it was clear that some of them were still wary of him. Aiden was one of them, although he no longer showed hostility toward his fellow Original like he had before.

The ginger stood beside Kiseki with a mug of hot chocolate, both of their gazes on the snow outside as Diana went upstairs to change.

“It’s too bad Abigail and Scarlet came down with a cold.” He looked over to Kiseki with a smirk. “I was looking forward to helping them kick your butt in a snowball fight again.” Ever since he had begun staying with the others and had been around the children, Aiden had been trying to watch his language like everyone else so that they wouldn’t pick up on swearing. He had unexpectedly gotten really attached to them during the time he had spent with the group, and often played with them when he got the chance, or gave them sweets and made them hyper just to mess with Ichiru and Ashley.

Ichiru chuckled softly as Kiseki scowled at the Original, although he didn’t retaliate just yet, instead taking a sip from his hot chocolate.

“I let you win.”

“No you didn’t.”

Ichiru gave a playful shake of his head as the two of them argued, sitting his mug down and heading for the stairs as well. He noticed Stefan coming out of Damon’s room, which brought a questioning look to his face, but he didn’t say anything, allowing the older Vampire to go by him. He noticed the door to Damon’s room was cracked from where Stefan had left, and thought he caught a glimpse of someone inside. He knew it was probably Diana, but since Stefan had just come out of the room, she couldn't have been changing anymore. At first he started to dismiss it, but after a few moments, curiosity got the best of him, and he pushed the door open, seeing Diana sitting on Damon’s bed with her hand closed around the diamond rose necklace he had given her for her birthday.

“Did something happen?”

Old 08-24-2012, 11:18 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

“Did something happen?” Diana turned her head when hearing Ichiru's voice, seeing the Vampire at the doorway. Diana quickly wiped away the tears from her eyes and stood up, shoving the papers in the closet and walking out of the bedroom.

"Stefan has been keeping track of Damon's victims, but I'm sure you already knew that." Diana growled as Stefan heard Diana's words.

"No one else knew, Diana." Stefan said. "I kept it to myself."

"You've been tracking Damon?" Lexi asked in shock as most of the group walked towards the stairs.

"He's my brother. I had to make sure he was okay." Stefan responded as he looked at everyone.

"But you could had told us." Caroline said as she crossed her arms.

"If I told you guys I was tracking him then at least one of you would had gone after him! Especially you two!" Stefan looked over to Diana and Kotomi, who both looked away because they knew it was true. Ashley came walking out of her children's room when hearing the conversation.

"Stefan did the right thing by not telling us." Ashley said with a nod. "Because I would had gone after him since it's my fault that he's gone."

"No one blames you for what had happened." Kol said in a kind voice.

"If I never got bitten by Klaus then Damon would still be here right now." Ashley reminded him.

"Klaus is unpredictable so we never knew he was going to do that." Isobel said, bringing Ashley to sigh.

"The important thing is that Damon is okay, so let's just try and enjoy the day." Kotomi suggested. "Besides, it's almost Christmas." This seemed to calm most of the group down, even Diana. Another cough was heard from the children's room, bringing Diana to walk down the stairs.

"I know you don't want to give them Vampire blood or anything but I can make some herbal tea that will speed up the healing process a little bit. It's all natural herbs so it's nothing Supernatural." Diana said as she turned to Ashley, who smiled and nodded. About ten minutes had gone by which brought Diana to be finished with the tea, putting it into two mugs and handing them to Ashley.

"Thank you." Ashley said with a smile as Diana smiled back. Mason then walked in the house, bringing Ashley and Diana to lock eyes.

"What?" Diana whispered in confusion.

"Look, you like him and he likes you. Why don't you give Mason a chance? There's been a few times where I caught you guys kissing when you thought you guys were alone, so why not officially be with him?" Ashley whispered back.

"You're probably right..." Diana said as she nodded. "I need to move on, and being with Mason is really easy. I never get nervous around him or anything."

"Exactly." Ashley smiled, turning and walking upstairs. Diana looked over to Mason and gave him a smile, watching as he hung his coat and took off his boots.

"Hey." Diana said as she walked over to the Werewolf. He instantly smiled, the two sitting on the couch together. Mason quickly noticed that Diana was sitting a lot closer to him then normal with their friends around to see, to which he looked at her in confusion.

"Is... is everything okay? Do you need to tell me something?" Mason asked.

"Well... in a way." Diana smiled, leaning over and giving Mason a soft kiss on the lips. Mason was shocked at first, though he quickly recovered as he responded to the kiss. After a few moments the two leaned back, though not very far. "What do you say? Would you want to make everything official?" Diana asked.

"Us? Being together?" Mason asked, to which Diana nodded. Mason smiled as he gently placed his hand on Diana's cheek. "More than anything." Mason leaned forward this time and connected his lips with Diana's for a few moments, bringing Caroline to giggle.

"Get a room you two." Caroline laughed, bringing Diana and Mason to laugh as well as they looked over to Caroline.

"Gladly." Mason joked, getting an elbow in his ribcage from Diana as she laughed. Mason wrapped his arms around Diana as she rested her head on his chest, the two watching the flames dance around in the fireplace. Diana actually felt very good about this new relationship with Mason, the young Witch finally accepting that she probably wasn't going to see Damon again.

Back upstairs Ashley walked into her children's room with the mugs full of the warm liquid, the two toddlers sitting up as Ashley handed them each a mug. At first both twin girls thought it was hot chocolate but then saw the greenish brown liquid inside, bringing the two to frown.

"What is this?" Scarlet asked.

"It's tea that will make you feel a little bit better." Ashley responded, receiving a pout from both her children.

"But we don't like tea. It's icky." Abigail said, Ashley chuckling.

"Please just drink it." Ashley asked, watching as Abigail and Scarlet took a sip and made a face at it both at the same time, this making Ashley laugh. "Do you want me to put a little bit of sugar in it?" Both girls nodded, Ashley leaving the room and walking downstairs. When she made her way into the kitchen to get a box of sugar and a spoon she saw Diana and Mason on the couch together, Ashley smiling as she got what she needed and headed back upstairs. She put a little bit of sugar in each mug and stirred it, watching as her children still made a face when they drank the tea.

"I hate tea..." Abigail muttered as Ashley chuckled, though her children still drank it to get it over with. Once they emptied the cup they handed them back to Ashley, then laying back down in bed.

"Mommy... we heard everyone talking about uncle Damon before. Is he okay?" Scarlet asked. Ashley looked away for a few moments, then gave a nod.

"He's fine." Ashley said with a smile as she looked back to her children, then to the charm bracelets each twin wore.

"When can we see him again?" Scarlet asked.

"Soon." Ashley responded with a small nod.

"But you always say that..." Abigail pointed out. Ashley looked away again when not knowing how to respond, wishing that Damon could really come home soon.
Old 08-26-2012, 01:23 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Ichiru saw Diana quickly wiping what appeared to be tears from her eyes, which only deepened his concern. He noticed the papers that she shoved into the closet, which brought his curiosity back to the surface, but from her reaction to them, he knew that whatever they were, they weren’t good.

"Stefan has been keeping track of Damon's victims, but I'm sure you already knew that." She finally responded to him with a growl, and Ichiru only looked at her in confusion. He had never heard any mention of Stefan keeping track of Damon’s victims, or that Damon even had any victims in the first place. He opened his mouth to respond, but Stefan’s voice stopped him.

"No one else knew, Diana. I kept it to myself."

"You've been tracking Damon?" Ichiru turned to see that Lexi and most of the group had come upstairs as well, hearing Stefan’s and Diana’s words.

"He's my brother. I had to make sure he was okay."

"But you could had told us." Caroline crossed her arms as Kiseki walked up beside her.

"If I told you guys I was tracking him then at least one of you would had gone after him! Especially you two!" Stefan looked over to Diana and Kotomi, who both looked away in response. Unfortunately, they all knew it was true. Ichiru glanced at Kiseki, who had dropped his gaze to the ground as well. He knew his brother would have gone as well, despite what he was told to do.

"Stefan did the right thing by not telling us." The twins turned their gaze to Ashley, who had just come from the toddlers‘ room. "Because I would had gone after him since it's my fault that he's gone."

"No one blames you for what had happened." Kol told her kindly.

"If I never got bitten by Klaus then Damon would still be here right now." Ashley reminded him.

"Klaus is unpredictable so we never knew he was going to do that." Isobel said, bringing Ashley to sigh.

"The important thing is that Damon is okay, so let's just try and enjoy the day." Kotomi suggested. "Besides, it's almost Christmas." Her words seemed to calm most of them down, even Diana. Another cough came from the children’s room, and the young Witch headed for the stairs.

"I know you don't want to give them Vampire blood or anything but I can make some herbal tea that will speed up the healing process a little bit. It's all natural herbs so it's nothing Supernatural." She said as she turned to Ashley, who smiled and nodded.

Around ten minutes later, Diana gave two mugs of the finished tea to Ashley while the rest of the group relaxed in the living room again. However, it was probably safe to assume that a lot of them were now concerned about Damon. Even Ichiru hadn’t guessed that Klaus had actually convinced him to kill anyone. The only way for him to do such at thing after allowing himself to feel humanity was to cut it back off. Ichiru hadn’t heard the conversation between Damon and Diana, but he was pretty sure that this was the case. No one could make that big of a change without shutting off their humanity.

The front door opened shortly after Ashley took the mugs of tea from Diana, and Mason walked inside. Kiseki and Aiden, who had been having one of their usual arguments, noticed Ashley talking to Diana. Aiden gave a slight smirk, knowing exactly what the two were talking about.

“What?” He looked over to Kiseki, who hadn’t caught on to Ashley’s and Diana’s conversation, but had noticed the smirk on Aiden’s face.

“Nothing.” He sat down on the couch beside Kotomi as Kiseki scowled at his response. “We may have a new couple soon.” Kiseki looked at him in confusion before following his gaze over to Mason and Diana, who were sitting on the couch together now. He noticed instantly that Diana was sitting closer to the Werewolf than usual, and it was then that he understood what Aiden meant.

"Is... is everything okay? Do you need to tell me something?" Mason was asking.

"Well... in a way." Diana smiled, leaning over to give Mason a kiss. This confirmed Aiden’s and Kiseki’s thoughts, although the latter still looked surprised - but not more so than Mason was at first. After the two broke the kiss, Diana spoke again. "What do you say? Would you want to make everything official?"

"Us? Being together?" Diana nodded at Mason’s words. The Werewolf smiled and gently placed his hand on her cheek. "More than anything." He leaned forward and connected his lips with hers for a few moments, bringing Caroline to giggle.

"Get a room you two." Diana and Mason laughed as well, and Kiseki heard Aiden give a chuckle as well as the dark haired teen walked over to Caroline.

"Gladly." Mason joked, receiving an elbow in his ribs from Diana, though she was still laughing. Kiseki couldn't help but feel sorry for Damon as he looked at the two, because he knew how much Damon had loved Diana, but at this point it really didn't seem like he was coming back. They all knew it wasn't good for Diana to hold on to him, especially with how long ten years would be to someone who wasn't a Vampire.

Old 08-26-2012, 07:31 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Diana and Mason continued to rest on the couch together and watch the flames in the fireplace, though Diana's attention then shifted to the window as snow began to fall down from the sky once again. Mason followed her gaze as well and saw the snow, bringing him to smile as he lightly ran his fingers through Diana's curly hair.

"Looks like we'll be having a white Christmas again this year." Mason commented.

"Good. It makes Christmas so much better." Diana responded with a smile.

"Are you doing anything special for Christmas? Like going to see other family or anything?" Mason asked as he looked down to Diana.

"Normally we fly out to Florida to see my grandparents on Christmas but with baby April just being born my parents said that we're staying home this year. April is way too young to be traveling." Diana said.

"That makes sense." Mason lightly chuckled.

"Why don't you spend Christmas with us? Or are you going on your annual Christmas trip to the mountains with your friends?" Diana asked.

"Well Todd broke his ankle so we decided to skip the trip this year." Mason said with a sigh, always looking forward to going to the mountains.

"Have Christmas with us then." Diana smiled as she finally looked up at him, the slight frown Mason had from not going on the trip this year turning into a smile, the Werewolf nodding.

"I might need your help with something during the holiday break from college though." Diana sighed at Mason's words, knowing what he meant.

"Homework from class?" Diana asked.

"Yup. I have to do two reports that have to be at least two-thousand words long for each report."

"That's easy."

"Yeah, maybe for you. You're the smart one who likes schoolwork." Diana, Kotomi and Caroline laughed at Mason's words, Stefan, Isobel and Lexi being in the kitchen.

"When do you want to work on the assignments? We could do them together since I have homework too." Diana said.

"I guess as soon as possible. You know how long it takes me to get homework done." Mason sighed.

"Well then let's go to the Mystic Grill now and work on our homework. Since it's not opened because of the weather then it will be quiet there." Diana said as she stood up from the couch, looking at her friends. "If I tried to do my homework here then I wouldn't be able to get anything done since I would want to hang out with you." Diana laughed as Caroline and Kotomi chuckled, knowing it was true. They had tried to let Diana do homework there before but it never worked.

"I'll go drive back to the apartment and get my stuff then." Mason said as he stood up as well, handing Diana the keys to the Mystic Grill. Mason was now the manager of the restaurant, so he could basically do whatever he wanted now.

"Okay. Just be careful driving in the snow." Diana said as she watched Mason place back on his boots and jacket.

"I will." Mason smiled and gave Diana a kiss, saying goodbye to his friends and then leaving the house. Diana walked back upstairs to Damon's room and retrieved her own winter belongings, though she paused for a few moments as her gaze fell to the endless documents of Damon's victims...

Back downstairs Kotomi rested her head on Aiden's shoulder while Caroline rubbed the top of Kiseki's hand, the curly blonde giving Kiseki a kiss as Ashley came walking down the stairs. After taking her children's minds off of Damon they had fallen asleep from both the cough medicine and the tea, Abigail and Scarlet finally having the chance to sleep since their coughing has been keeping them up. Ashley placed the two mugs in the sink and walked into the living room with Lexi, Stefan and Isobel following, Kol standing by the living room window as he watched the snow fall.

"Where's Diana and Mason?" Ashley asked as she sat on the couch.

"They're going to do homework at the Grill. Mason left to go get his homework while Diana went upstairs to get her coat." Kotomi responded with a small yawn, Kol turning around and giving her a chuckle.

"Tired?" Kol asked.

"A bit. The aura training always tires me out." Kotomi responded.

"At least you've gotten a lot better at controlling it." Kol pointed out as Kotomi nodded in agreement, closing her eyes as she continued to rest her head on Aiden's shoulder. Diana then walked down the stairs in her boots, jacket, scarf and hat and headed towards the door, saying goodbye to her friends as well and left the house.

The young Witch decided to walk to the restaurant instead of taking her car so she could enjoy the winter scenery, everything being covered in snow. She only stopped by her house real quick to get her shoulder-bag with some school books and her laptop and then was outside again, the curly brunette thinking she was alone, only she wasn't. Behind the edge of the woods stood Klaus and Damon, watching as Diana made each footstep. When Damon had woken up yesterday he was in Fells Church, though he made Klaus swore that he wouldn't hurt anyone. Even though Damon turned off his humanity, his friends and family still somehow had a foothold on him. After looking at Diana now, his feelings for her began to creep their way back to the surface, the Vampire then quickly pushing them back.

"What's the plan?" Damon asked Klaus as Diana turned a street corner.

"We stalk her for a little while." Klaus smirked.

After about twenty more minutes of walking Diana finally reached the Mystic Grill and unlocked the door, stepping inside as she was greeted by the warmth of the heater that heated the room at a perfect temperature. Right after she was done taking off her jacket, hat and scarf the front door opened, Mason walking in with his laptop.

"Did you walk all the way here?" Mason asked since he didn't see Diana's new car and saw her taking off her jacket when he walked in the building.

"Maybe..." Mason sighed at Diana's response as he took off his jacket and placed his laptop on the table, walking over to Diana. As the months passed by there was the physical tension between the two that continued to build up, though they did their best to stay in control with each other. Mason didn't want to hold back anymore and neither did Diana apparently, putting her shoulder-bag on the ground as the two passionately kissed.

From outside Damon saw Diana and Mason kiss, the two disappearing behind the bar counter on the floor as something triggered in Damon. He wanted to go behind the bar and rip Mason apart, the Vampire beginning to walk across the street to enter the building until Klaus placed a hand on his shoulder, stopping the Vampire in his tracks as the two looked at each other.

"Now now Damon, let them have their fun." Klaus smirked, sensing the anger coming off of Damon. Klaus wanted to see a good show between Damon and Mason, which he knew was going to come in the matter of time. Damon gave a small growl as the two Vampires walked away from the Mystic Grill for now, planning on returning in a little while.
Old 08-29-2012, 05:53 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Ichiru returned downstairs from a shower as Diana and Mason finished their conversation, although he had no idea that the two were together now until Kiseki told him after Mason left to go to his apartment and retrieve some things. Like Kiseki, he felt bad about Damon’s and Diana’s relationship, but he also knew that she couldn’t wait forever. If a relationship with Mason would make her happy, they would support it.

Aiden wrapped an arm around Kotomi as she rested her head on his shoulder, although he suddenly had a strange feeling. Ichiru and Kiseki seemed to feel it as well, although the latter seemed to let it go when Caroline rubbed the top of his hand and gave him a kiss. Ashley returned downstairs as Ichiru took a seat on one of the couches, the dark haired teen exchanging a questioning glance with Aiden, whose attention had gone to the window.

"Where's Diana and Mason?" Ashley asked as she sat on the couch as well, bringing the two Vampires to look over to her.

"They're going to do homework at the Grill. Mason left to go get his homework while Diana went upstairs to get her coat." Kotomi responded with a small yawn, and Kol turned around with a chuckle.

"Tired?"

"A bit. The aura training always tires me out."

"At least you've gotten a lot better at controlling it." Kotomi nodded at the Original’s words, closing her eyes as she continued to rest. Diana left again shortly after for the Mystic Grill to help Mason with his schoolwork as they had been discussing earlier, and as Aiden watched her leave through the window, he couldn’t help but feel nervous for reasons he couldn’t quite figure out. Something just didn’t feel right.

However, he shrugged it off and rested his head against Kotomi’s and closed his eyes, finally allowing himself to relax. Ichiru and Kiseki appeared to have decided the same thing, neither of them showing any signs of the tension they had all felt only moments before. This wasn’t a time to be nervous and afraid, it was a time to be peaceful and happy.

“It’s great that Diana and Mason are together now.” Kiseki spoke up, bringing Ichiru’s and Aiden’s attention to him, although the latter didn’t move from his position.

“I knew it would happen eventually.” The ginger said with his eyes still closed. “It’s been obvious for a while that they’ve liked each other.”

“I’m just glad that Diana has finally decided to move on and allow herself to be happy.” Kiseki spoke what probably everyone was thinking as he laced his fingers with Caroline’s. However, he didn’t speak the second part of that thought, which had probably also crossed everyone’s minds. Even if Damon had turned off his humanity, he had truly loved Diana, and if he had known it would have hurt him, even though he would have said that he wanted her to be happy regardless.

OOC: Couldn't think of anything... ><

Old 08-29-2012, 10:39 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

After awhile Diana and Mason came back out from the bar and made their way back over to the table with their schoolwork, though the only thing covering Diana's upper body was her ruby colored bra. Mason had ripped off the young Witch's shirt clean down the middle which laid on the floor now, Diana sighing as she looked at Mason.

"That was one of my favorite shirts." Diana said with a small laugh, her cheeks reddening a bit. Mason chuckled and took off his own t-shirt, a black under-shirt underneath as he handed Diana the first t-shirt.

"Sorry." Mason smiled, watching Diana place on the shirt.

"It's fine." Diana sighed, though the smile remained on her face as the two sat down and began to work on their schoolwork. As the time went by books were scattered all along the table as the two were now focused hard on their assignments, Mason occasionally asking Diana for a little help whenever he got writer's block for his reports. The front door of the restaurant opened, though both Diana and Mason didn't look up from their work.

"Sorry but we're closed." Mason said as he continued to type.

"Really? That's a shame. My friend and I were really hoping for a drink." Klaus responded, bringing both Diana and Mason to jolt their heads quickly up to look at Klaus and Damon. Both looked in complete shock when seeing the Vampire and Hybrid, though Mason quickly stood up and moved in front of Diana to protect her. Damon and Diana locked eyes for what seemed like forever, though neither had spoke as Diana stood up as well.

"What are you doing here?" Mason growled, his eyes flashing yellow with amber highlights.

"We wanted to have a little chat with Diana." Klaus responded, his full attention on Diana now. "You see, Damon and I discovered something rather astonishing not too long ago. It turns out that since Ashley's blood won't work on making Hybrids anymore, another way is her children's blood."

"You aren't going to touch them." Diana growled with anger as she moved around Mason and began to walk towards Klaus, but Mason quickly held her back.

"I'm glad you see it that way, because your blood will work as well." Klaus smirked, the anger leaving Diana's face which was replaced by shock.

"That's why you're back... you're here for me." Mason quickly stood in front of Diana again when she spoke.

"She isn't going anywhere with the two of you." Mason hissed.

"Well I'm willing to strike a deal with Diana if the two of you cooperate." Klaus said. "Diana can continue to live her life here, but will donate her blood to me in blood pouches so I can make my Hybrids."

"There's no way in hell I'm doing that."

"I thought you might say that, which is why I'm prepared to do this." Klaus quickly ran forward with his speed and grabbed Mason, pulling the young Werewolf on the other side of the room away from Diana. Klaus quickly bit down on his own wrist and forced Mason to drink some of the blood, the young Werewolf struggling to get free.

"Mason!" Diana yelled in fear.

"Would you like to do the honors, Damon?" Klaus asked as he looked at the Vampire. Damon tore his gaze away from Klaus and looked to Diana, who both locked eyes.

"Damon please... don't do this." Diana pleaded. All the emotions he felt for Diana began to swim to the surface once again, though like before, Damon pushed them away, tearing his gaze away from Diana as he walked over to Mason and quickly snapped his neck. "No!" Diana cried as Mason's lifeless body fell to the ground, Diana quickly running to the Werewolf's side and dropped to her knees.

"Now you have two choices." Klaus said, walking towards the door. "You can either feed him your blood and save him, which will be your acceptance to my offer, or you let him die and decline my offer which will force me to use the children's blood. The choice is up to you." Before leaving Klaus turned around to look at Damon. "We're staying in this town so you're free to do what you please, though you still have to take my orders." Damon nodded, watching Klaus leave.

"How could you do this?" Diana yelled in anger as she looked up at Damon, who turned to look down at her.

"It was very easy." Damon responded, speaking to her for the first time. Diana stood up, slapping Damon across the face. The two looked at each other in pure anger, though neither acted on it.

"Am I really supposed to believe that the guy who gave me this is just gone?" Diana challenged as she brushed her fingers over the diamond rose necklace that still hung from her neck. Damon looked at it for a few moments, shocked that Diana was still wearing it, though he didn't let it show in his expression. Instead, he gently reached over and unhooked it from the back of Diana's neck, holding the rose in his palm.

"The guy who gave you this is long gone." Damon responded coldly as he looked at Diana, crushing the diamond with ease as it turned to nothing, Damon dropping the remains on the floor.

"I hate you so much." Diana growled as tears pooled her eyes.

"I wouldn't want it any other way." Damon said, turning around and leaving. The tears slid down her face as Diana knelt back down by Mason, placing his head on her lap and stroked his hair.

"It's gonna be okay Mason... you're going to be okay." Diana looked at the vein in her wrist, knowing what she had to do when Mason woke up. Forcing her tears back, Diana knew she needed help right now. When Mason awakens she didn't know how strong his thirst was going to be, bringing Diana to take out her phone and call Kevin and Elijah. The two were there in the matter of seconds, quickly walking to Diana's side.

"Where's Klaus and Damon?" Elijah asked, Meredith walking in the room seconds later.

"I don't know, but I know they're staying in town." Diana responded, looking up to Kevin. "You have to go tell the others."

"Right." Kevin nodded, disappearing with his Vampire speed.

“It’s great that Diana and Mason are together now.” Back at the house Kiseki spoke.

“I knew it would happen eventually.” Aiden responded with his eyes closed, resting his head on Kotomi's. “It’s been obvious for a while that they’ve liked each other.”

“I’m just glad that Diana has finally decided to move on and allow herself to be happy.” Kiseki said.

"Guys..." Kol said in alarm. He had felt the presents of an Original and a Vampire a few moments ago but dismissed it, thinking it was only Meredith with either Kevin or Elijah, but after a few more moments of concentrating on the energy he figured out that it was a Hybrid's energy. He now knew it was Klaus and Damon.

"What's wrong?" Kotomi asked as she opened her eyes to look at Kol. The front door suddenly opened then before Kol could responded, bringing Kevin to stand in the middle of the room.

"Klaus and Damon are back." Kevin spoke. "Klaus gave Mason his blood and then Damon snapped Mason's neck."

"What?" Ashley asked in horror, standing up as most of the group did as well.

"I need some of you to come with me to the Grill while some of you stay with the children, encase Klaus and Damon decide to come here." Kevin said.

"I'll come." Caroline said as she walked over to Kevin.

"Me too." Stefan said. Kevin, Stefan, Lexi, Caroline and Isobel quickly left the house while Kol, Kotomi and Ashley stayed, looking out the windows in alarm. When hearing that Damon had participated in Mason's death, they didn't know how far Damon would go. Would Damon truly try to hurt anyone else in the group? Even the children?
Old 08-31-2012, 12:51 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

"Guys..." Aiden and the twins looked at Kol in question when he spoke in alarm, although only seconds later, they felt it as well; the presence of another Original and Vampire. All of them had dismissed it only moments before, but now that Kol had spoken out, it was obvious that whoever it the presence belonged to was a threat to them. But even without another moments’ worth of thought, they all knew who it was.

"What's wrong?" Kotomi opened her eyes to look at Kol as Aiden focused on the new source of energy to make sure it was who he was thinking of. The front door opened before the other Original could respond, and Kevin entered the house, confirming everyone’s worries.

"Klaus and Damon are back. Klaus gave Mason his blood and then Damon snapped Mason's neck."

"What?" Ashley asked in horror as Aiden and the twins quickly stood up, the expressions on their faces matching her own.

"I need some of you to come with me to the Grill while some of you stay with the children, encase Klaus and Damon decide to come here." Kevin said.

"I'll come." Caroline walked over to Kevin.

"Me too." Stefan spoke, Lexi, Isobel and himself then joining the group. Kiseki went as well, despite his brother’s protest, and Aiden started to go along himself, but decided to stay with Kotomi instead. If this turned into something bigger, he wouldn’t want to be separated from her.

“Of all times for something like this time happen…” The ginger muttered as Ichiru walked over to Ashley and wrapped a reassuring arm around her. He knew what Aiden was talking about; they had had eight months of peace for the most part, but the second Diana had finally decided to be happy and move on, something had happened.

“It’s starting to seem like we’re not allowed to be happy…”

Kiseki words from a few months before after they had first returned came back to Ichiru’s mind, and he couldn’t help but agree. Despite the reassurance he gave Ashley, he was worried himself. If Damon had gone so far as to snap Mason’s neck, what would he be willing to do to the rest of them? Or the children?

Old 08-31-2012, 09:40 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

“Of all times for something like this time happen…” Aiden muttered as half of the group left. Ichiru walked over to Ashley and wrapped an arm around her for reassurance that everything was going to be okay, though it was still clear about how everyone felt right now.

"Klaus and Damon won't be able to enter the house though, right?" Kotomi asked as she looked over to Ashley. "Remember after they left town Bonnie, Diana and Jeremy signed the legal papers stating that they owned this house as well so unwanted Vampires couldn't enter?"

"They won't be able to get in, but that doesn't stop them from using rocks outside as bullets..." Ashley responded, the image of Damon actually doing that haunting Kotomi.

"How far do you think he'll go?" Kotomi asked as tears threatened to sting her eyes.

"From what we've heard about Damon snapping Mason's neck, I think the Damon we knew is gone." Ashley forced out as a lump formed in her throat, though she pushed it back as she stayed ready and on guard.

The other half of the group reached the Mystic Grill where they found Mason's dead body on the floor with Diana still knelt by his side, Elijah and Meredith looking out the windows for any signs of Klaus and Damon.

"When do you think he'll wake up?" Kevin asked as Stefan, Lexi, Caroline and Isobel joined Elijah and Meredith by the windows.

"Probably sooner since he was killed with Klaus' blood in him." Elijah responded.

"I just can't believe that Damon actually snapped Mason's neck..." Diana said as Kevin knelt down by her side. It was then that Stefan noticed the remains of Diana's necklace that his brother gave to her, bringing him to look at the young Witch in confusion.

"What happened to your necklace?" Stefan asked.

"Damon crushed it." Diana responded as she looked up at Stefan.

"I'm sorry..." Stefan said, though Diana shook her head.

"It doesn't matter. The only thing that matters right now is if Mason is going to be okay." Diana said.

"Mason is going to be fine." Kevin said, bringing Diana to nod. She looked down at Mason's fingers, wishing that he wore a ring that protected him. About fifteen minutes had gone by until Mason's eyes snapped open, gasping for air as he quickly sat up.

"What happened?" Mason asked in shock, looking around to see some of his friends surrounding him.

"Mason... you died with Klaus' blood in your system." Caroline said, Mason looking down at the knife that Diana held.

"This is your choice, Mase. Do you want to complete the transition?" Diana asked.

"I... I have to, don't I..." Mason said, remembering that if Diana didn't offer her blood to create Hybrids then Klaus was going to use the children's blood. After a few moments Mason nodded, watching as Diana brought the blade of the knife to her right wrist and sliced open the vein. The young Witch winced in pain, though she placed down the knife and offered her arm to Mason.

"It's going to be okay." Diana said. Mason leaned over and gave Diana a kiss, pulling away a few moments later and gently grabbed her wrist, slowly bringing her skin up to his mouth and took a sip of her blood. As soon as he took the first sip however he felt a hunger which he never felt before, a new pair of fangs piercing his gums as he sank them deep into Diana's wrist, drinking heavily now.

"Mason!" Meredith said in shock, starting to walk towards him to pull him off of Diana but she shook her head.

"He needs to stop on his own." Diana said as she looked at Meredith, then back to Mason. The two locked eyes, Mason's being both his Werewolf eyes along with the whites of his eyes turning black, and black Vampire veins underneath them. As he looked at Diana his drinking slowed until he fully stopped, releasing Diana's arm as he looked at her. Mason's face went back to normal along with the fangs, reaching over and gently stroked his thumb along Diana's cheek.

"I'm sorry..." Mason said with guilt.

"It's fine." Diana responded with a small smile, Elijah walking over and placing his hand over Diana's wound to heal it.

"I know that we don't have a choice, but I really don't want you giving your blood to Klaus..." Mason said.

"It's either me or the children. I have to do it..." Diana said as she looked down.

"We should all go back to the house where we'll be more protected." Isobel said, Diana and Mason nodding as they stood up. After cleaning the knife and putting it away, gathering their schoolwork and locking up the restaurant, Mason and Diana drove back to the house as Caroline, Elijah, Kevin, Isobel, Meredith, Stefan and Lexi followed. They reached the house and walked inside, though when Mason tried to walk in he was unable to.

"Oh come on..." Mason growled in frustration.

"You're invited in." Diana said, allowing Mason to enter the house now. Now that Mason was a Hybrid he didn't need the Moonstone to prevent from forcibly changing into a Werewolf during full moons, and he didn't need a Lapis Lazuli stone to walk in the sunlight either. He did however have double the weaknesses now, meaning that both Vervain and Wolfsbane would hurt him. If he got staked in the heart by a wooden stake however he wouldn't die, though he would be stunned for a bit just like how an Original Vampire would. The touch of real silver wouldn't hurt Mason either, though there was a special bond between Mason and Klaus now which Mason didn't yet know about...

"Are you okay?" Ashley asked as she hurried to Mason's side.

"Yeah... just really hungry." Mason responded. Kotomi quickly went down to the basement and retrieved as many blood pouches she could carry and walked back upstairs, ordering Mason to sit on the couch and gave him the pouches. "I can already smell the difference between fresh blood and old blood that comes in these." Mason sighed as he held up a blood pouch.

"You'll get used to it." Diana said with a small smile, sitting down next to Mason. As Mason was drinking from the blood pouches however Kol, Kevin and Elijah quickly turned their attention to the window, bringing the group to look at them in alarm.

"They're here." Kol said, referring to Klaus and Damon.
Old 09-02-2012, 02:10 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

"Klaus and Damon won't be able to enter the house though, right?" Kotomi broke the silence, bringing everyone’s attention to her. "Remember after they left town Bonnie, Diana and Jeremy signed the legal papers stating that they owned this house as well so unwanted Vampires couldn't enter?"

"They won't be able to get in, but that doesn't stop them from using rocks outside as bullets..." Ashley responded, and Ichiru unknowingly tightened his grip around her at the thought.

"How far do you think he'll go?" Kotomi asked, and Aiden wrapped his arms around her as well when seeing the tears that threatened to fall.

"From what we've heard about Damon snapping Mason's neck, I think the Damon we knew is gone." As much as it hurt to hear, Aiden and Ichiru knew that Ashley was probably right. Aiden hadn’t known Damon nearly as long as the rest of the group, but he could still imagine the pain they must have felt because of the situation. Even Ichiru, who normally didn’t show worry from what Aiden had seen over the past eight months, appeared obviously worried about the situation. He just hoped there was something they could do to put and end to all of this - and quickly.

Upon arriving at the Mystic Grill, Kiseki instantly noticed Mason’s body on the floor. Diana still knelt by his side, and Elijah and Meredith were looking out the windows for Damon and Klaus. Kiseki felt himself go numb when he saw Mason’s body; he hadn’t doubted the truth about what Damon had done, but actually seeing it was a different story. He still couldn’t accept that the Damon he had known for nineteen years now could have done this.

"When do you think he'll wake up?" He heard Kevin ask as the rest of the group joined Meredith and Elijah at the windows.

"Probably sooner since he was killed with Klaus' blood in him." Elijah responded.

"I just can't believe that Damon actually snapped Mason's neck..." Diana spoke the words currently going through Kiseki’s mind as Kevin knelt down beside her.

"What happened to your necklace?" Stefan asked, and it was only then that the dark haired teen noticed that the diamond rose necklace that Damon had given Diana for her birthday was gone.

"Damon crushed it."

"I'm sorry..."

"It doesn't matter. The only thing that matters right now is if Mason is going to be okay." Diana responded with a shake of her head.

"Mason is going to be fine." Kevin said, to which the brunette nodded. Kiseki tore his gaze away from the ginger and joined Caroline at the windows. It wasn’t until fifteen minutes later that he heard a gasp of air, which brought him to turn around and look at Mason, who was now sitting up.

"What happened?" He asked in shock as he looked around him.

"Mason... you died with Klaus' blood in your system." Caroline told him.

"This is your choice, Mase. Do you want to complete the transition?" Diana asked.

"I... I have to, don't I..." Mason gave a nod after a few moments, and Diana brought the blade of the knife in her hands to her right wrist and sliced open the vein.

"It's going to be okay." She offered him her arm, and after giving her a kiss, Mason gently grabbed her wrist and slowly lifted it to his lips to take a sip of her blood. Kiseki felt his own fangs trying to pierce his gums, although he had no problem at all controlling himself now.

"Mason!" Meredith said in shock after the Hybrid began to drink more heavily. She started to pull him off of Diana, but the young Witch shook her head in response.

"He needs to stop on his own." She looked back down to Mason, the two of them locking eyes for a few moments before Mason’s drinking began to slow. Only moments later, he stopped, releasing Diana’s arm and looking up at her. He reached over to gently stroke her cheek with his thumb as his face went back to normal and apologized sincerely, which made Kiseki relax. When he had seen Mason’s eyes, he had gotten nervous and had begun to worry about Diana, since it hadn’t looked like he was going to stop.

"It's fine." Diana responded with a small smile as Elijah walked over and healed her wound.

"I know that we don't have a choice, but I really don't want you giving your blood to Klaus..." Mason said, and a confused expression crossed Kiseki’s face.

"It's either me or the children. I have to do it..." Diana’s words made Kiseki look at her in shock. Ichiru and Ashley certainly wouldn’t be happy to hear about this…

"We should all go back to the house where we'll be more protected." Isobel said, the two nodding in response as they stood up.

After cleaning up the Grill and returning to the house, Mason had to be invited inside by Diana due to being half Vampire now. Aiden normally would have made some sort of joke about the situation, but somehow everything seemed to serious for that right now.

"Are you okay?" Ashley hurried to Mason’s side and Ichiru stood beside Kiseki, silently questioning the worry in his brother’s expression. However, he had already figured out upon the group returning that Mason was a Hybrid now, since he hadn’t been able to come inside. He didn’t know about Klaus’ plan, though, which was the real cause for Kiseki’s worry.

However, he didn’t bother asking the younger twin about what had happened, for shortly after Mason responded to Ashley, both of them were distracted by the same presence they had felt before. They glanced at each other, confirming that both of them felt it just before Kol spoke up.

"They're here."

Aiden and Ichiru seemed to instantly become defensive, while Kiseki had no outward reaction, which was rare for him. They knew that the two couldn’t come inside because of Bonnie and Jeremy being owners of the house now, but they also knew that it wouldn’t stop them from finding other means of harming the group.

Old 09-04-2012, 07:57 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

When hearing that Klaus and Damon were now at the house Ashley quickly stood her ground, walking to the window but saw nothing. Right now her only thought was protecting the toddlers, most of the group having the same thoughts as they listened closely to their surroundings.

"Where do you think they are?" Caroline asked as she joined Ashley at the window.

"I'm not sure." Ashley responded, a brick from outside suddenly going through a window and into the house. Another brick from outside quickly smashed another window and was heading right for Diana's head, though Mason quickly guarded the young Witch as the brick hit his back.

"Are you okay?" Diana asked, bringing Mason to nod.

"We can't even kill Klaus because then we'll all die except for Kotomi and Caroline since the rest of us are from his Bloodline." Lexi said, walking towards the front door.

"Where are you going?" Stefan asked as he quickly grabbed Lexi's hand.

"It's obvious they want us to come outside. If we just listen to Damon and Klaus then maybe they won't hurt the children." Lexi responded. Stefan nodded, most of the group walking outside in the snow where they saw Damon and Klaus a few feet away, a brick in Klaus' hand.

"Very wise of you to come outside. I was just about to throw another brick." Klaus said, dropping it. Damon couldn't bring himself to stare at the group since he knew that eyes must had been on him, instead looking at Mason with a deadly expression, Diana standing right next to the Hybrid with her fingers interlaced with his.

"What do you want? Haven't you caused enough damage already?" Diana asked as she stood her ground.

"I wanted to see what fate met our friend Mason." Klaus responded with a smile. "I see that he completed the transition, so I take it you're going to let me use your blood to make Hybrids?"

"What is he talking about?" Ashley asked as she quickly looked to Diana, who turned to face her.

"The only way to make Hybrids is if Klaus uses my blood, or the blood of your children." Diana responded, Ashley's eyes widening in shock as she quickly looked back to Klaus. Kotomi shot forward in anger as she used her speed to attack Klaus, though Damon got in the way as he pinned Kotomi against a tree.

"Get off!" Kotomi growled as she pinned Damon against a tree this time, though he quickly overpowered her.

"I love a good girl fight." Klaus chuckled. Kol was about to help Kotomi but Klaus glared at him, looking at the rest of the group. "If you intervene then I will kill her."

"How could you betray us like this?" Kotomi growled at Damon as he had her pinned against yet another tree. "It's one thing to leave town with Klaus to save Ashley's life, but its another to actually kill Mason and turn off your humanity while you kill innocent people! Klaus wants Diana's blood, Damon! Doesn't that bother you at all?"

"No, not really. She's just another human blood-bag." Damon responded as Mason wrapped his arms around Diana protectively.

"You honestly can't think of her that way... can you? After everything you felt for Diana before you left? What about Abigail and Scarlet? Think about them, Damon! Feel those emotions again!" Kotomi said, her voice gentle now. Damon tore his gaze away from Kotomi to finally look at Diana, the two locking eyes. After a few long moments of silence the hate on Damon's face slowly disappeared, letting Kotomi go as Damon slowly walked towards Diana. Klaus could tell that the love Damon felt for the Witch was returning, and overpowering to turn the humanity back on in Damon.

"You have to be kidding me." Klaus growled, using his speed to stand in front of Damon a few feet before he reached Diana. "You will keep off your humanity, Damon, until I say otherwise." Klaus compelled. A haze fell over Damon, the Vampire nodding a few moments later as Isobel cursed under her breath. Just when Damon was starting to come back...

"We heard glass breaking which woke us up..." A new voice greeted the group outside, Abigail and Scarlet standing there. It was then that the two toddlers saw Damon for the first time in months. "Uncle Damon?" Abigail asked in shock.

"Mommy said you were going to come back!" Scarlet said with excitement, the two toddlers beginning to run towards the Vampire. Ashley quickly wrapped both of her arms around her children, shaking her head at them.

"It's not safe out here. The two of you need to go inside." Ashley said.

"But uncle Damon is back!" Abigail said.

"Just please go back inside before the two of you get even more sick." Ashley said in a soft voice, the toddlers looking at Damon, who had no emotion on his face. The toddlers didn't want to listen however, trying to break their mother's grip to reach Damon.

"I believe it's time for us to go." Klaus said, looking towards Diana.

"Like hell." Mason growled as he stood in front of the Witch.

"Relax." Klaus growled back, Mason calming down a few moments later at Klaus' words. "We aren't leaving town. We're just going back to the mansion to get a couple pouches of Diana's blood. You're welcomed to join us if you want, though only you."

"It's okay Mase." Diana said as she looked up at Mason, the Hybrid nodding as the two walked towards Klaus and Damon.

"Diana..." Meredith said, not wanting the young Witch to go.

"I'll be fine." Diana reassured her, though the group was still nervous. The four began to walk away together, bringing the toddlers to struggle against Ashley's grip even more.

"Uncle Damon!" Scarlet cried.

"Don't go!" Abigail screamed, the two toddlers in tears. Ashley forced her children inside but made sure not to hurt them at all, Abigail and Scarlet trying to run out of the house but were stopped by different members of the group.