Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 09-07-2012, 02:03 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst
Default Re: [RP] The Secrets of Fells Church: Ghost World

"Where do you think they are?" Caroline joined Ashley at the window as she spoke while Kiseki moved closer to Ichiru.

"I'm not sure." Only seconds after Ashley responded, a brick suddenly crashed through the window. It barely missed Kiseki, who quickly moved out of its path with a startled yelp. A second brick crashed through another window, this time aimed at Diana’s head. However, Mason quickly guarded her and was hit in the back. Ichiru’s first thought, which was fueled purely from a defensive instinct, was to return fire and throw a brick back at their attackers, but he knew better in this case.

"We can't even kill Klaus because then we'll all die except for Kotomi and Caroline since the rest of us are from his Bloodline." Lexi headed for the front door as Diana asked Mason if he was okay, bringing Stefan to quickly grab her hand.

"Where are you going?"

"It's obvious they want us to come outside. If we just listen to Damon and Klaus then maybe they won't hurt the children." Lexi responded, to which Stefan nodded. Aiden and the twins followed most of the group outside, where Damon and Klaus stood a few feet away, the latter holding another brick in his hand.

"Very wise of you to come outside. I was just about to throw another brick." Kiseki looked at Damon as Klaus dropped the brick he was holding, who was looking at Mason with a deadly expression, but obviously avoiding eye contact with the rest of them. He wanted to say something to him, but somehow he knew that nothing he could say at this point would get through to him.

"What do you want? Haven't you caused enough damage already?" Diana was the first to speak.

"I wanted to see what fate met our friend Mason." Klaus responded with a smile. "I see that he completed the transition, so I take it you're going to let me use your blood to make Hybrids?"

"What is he talking about?" Aiden and the twins quickly looked to Diana as well while Ashley spoke the very question on their minds. The young Witch had not mentioned anything about Klaus’ proposal, which made the situation seem worse because of the fact that the matter had been hidden.

"The only way to make Hybrids is if Klaus uses my blood, or the blood of your children." Diana responded, and both Kiseki’s and Aiden’s eyes widened in shock while Ichiru’s flashed red. However, Kotomi beat him to attempting to attack Klaus, although Damon stopped her by pinning her against a tree.

"Get off!" Kotomi overpowered him for only a moment as she managed to pin him to the tree, but Damon quickly gained the upper hand again.

"I love a good girl fight." Klaus chuckled, and both Ichiru and Aiden started forward, but were forced to stop when he spoke again. "If you intervene then I will kill her."

"How could you betray us like this? It's one thing to leave town with Klaus to save Ashley's life, but its another to actually kill Mason and turn off your humanity while you kill innocent people! Klaus wants Diana's blood, Damon! Doesn't that bother you at all?"

"No, not really. She's just another human blood-bag." Kotomi’s words seemed to have no effect on Damon as he responded.

"You honestly can't think of her that way... can you? After everything you felt for Diana before you left? What about Abigail and Scarlet? Think about them, Damon! Feel those emotions again!" Kotomi’s tone had softened by now, but her words still seemed effective. This was proven to be true when Damon locked eyes with Diana, the hate in his expression slowly disappearing after a few long moments. He released Kotomi and started for the young Witch, but Klaus stopped him when he was still a few feet away.

"You will keep off your humanity, Damon, until I say otherwise." He compelled the dark haired Vampire for what Aiden and the twins were sure couldn’t have been the first time. It was all any of them could do - even Kiseki - to keep from attacking the Original. They had almost gotten Damon back…

"We heard glass breaking which woke us up..." Ichiru was just about to cast aside his better judgment and attack the older Vampire when a new voice filled the air, bringing him to turn quickly and see Abigail and Scarlet standing behind them.

"Uncle Damon?" Abigail asked in shock, and Ichiru cursed under his breath. It was probably safe to say that none of them had wanted the toddlers to see Damon again until he was back to himself. This was not that time.

"Mommy said you were going to come back!" Scarlet said with excitement, and the two toddlers started toward the Vampire. Ashley beat Ichiru to grabbing them, giving them a shake of her head.

"It's not safe out here. The two of you need to go inside."

"But uncle Damon is back!" Abigail said.

"Just please go back inside before the two of you get even more sick." Ashley told them in a soft voice, but they didn’t want to listen, instead trying to break their mother’s grip to reach Damon.

"I believe it's time for us to go." Klaus spoke, his attention on Diana.

"Like hell." Mason growled as he stood in front of the Witch.

"Relax." Klaus responded with a growl of his own. "We aren't leaving town. We're just going back to the mansion to get a couple pouches of Diana's blood. You're welcomed to join us if you want, though only you."

After reassuring the group that she would be fine, Diana left along with Mason to follow Klaus and Damon back to the mansion. However, their departure made Abigail and Scarlet begin to struggle harder, which brought Ichiru to head back toward the house and help Ashley restrain their children as she managed to get them inside. It was heartbreaking to see them so upset over Damon, and he could understand how painful it must have been to finally see him again and not be able to reach him. They were all feeling that pain at this point.

“Uncle Damon will be back.” He attempted to reassure the toddlers after catching them in a firm but still gentle grip when they tried to leave the house again. “He just has some things he still has to do before he can come home. You’ll get to see him again soon, I promise.”

Kiseki looked at the ground as his brother spoke, the reassurance heartbreaking to him since he knew that none of them were sure that Damon was going to come back. But he also knew that Ichiru’s words to the toddlers just then were a subtle declaration that he knew Damon would come back eventually - especially since they had seen him return to himself briefly only moments before. The fact that Klaus was using Diana’s blood for pouches also increased the amount of times she and Damon would see each other, and if anyone could bring him back, it was her.

However, as he knelt down beside Ichiru to comfort the toddlers with his usual smile and cheerful stature, he couldn’t help but wonder… how much longer would it really be?

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Old 09-09-2012, 03:14 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima

“Uncle Damon will be back.” Ichiru said after catching his children in a firm but gentle grip. “He just has some things he still has to do before he can come home. You’ll get to see him again soon, I promise.”

"We want to see him now." Abigail said with a pout as the two toddlers stopped with their struggling, looking into Ichiru's piercing emerald colored eyes with their own. Scarlet quickly looked away however and gave out a horrible cough, the toddler's condition getting a bit worse after only being outside in the cold for a short amount of time.

"Okay you two. Back to bed, and watch the glass on the floor." Ashley said. The brunette held each toddler's hand and carefully guided them to the staircase, the small group disappearing upstairs a few moments later where more coughing could be heard.

"And this couldn't had happened after Christmas?" Kotomi growled, lifting up her hand and using her Vampire Power to make the glass on the floor quickly shoot back over towards the broken windows and fixed them, not leaving behind a single shard of glass.

"What are we going to do?" Caroline asked as Isobel looked out the window.

"I don't think there's anything we can do." Stefan said, eyes on him. "Before we came to Fells Church almost twenty years ago where we met Ashley and everyone else for the first time, Damon had his humanity shut off, so from 1864 until coming here and meeting Ashley and everyone else, Damon was basically a monster. With Damon's relapse, I don't know how long it's going to take until we can get the old Damon back."

"Too bad there isn't a 'Vampire rehab'." Lexi mumbled as Ashley came walking down the stairs, making her way to the couch and sitting down.

"Well this is stressful." Ashley sighed.

"We're all here to help in anyway we can." Kol said in reassurance, then looking at Elijah and Kevin, Meredith joining Isobel by the window as Caroline wrapped her arms around Kiseki and rested her head against his chest, the blonde giving out a sigh. Kotomi looked down as she was lost in thought, trying to think of a way to possibly get Damon back.

"I just don't know how long the toddlers are going to cooperate for. I never wanted this life for them." Ashley said as she could feel the tears beginning to sting her eyes, but she did her best to push them back.

Mason and Diana followed Klaus and Damon to the mansion that was a ten minute walk, the group walking inside as Klaus gave a smirk. He ordered Damon to stay with Mason and Diana while he went down to the basement to get some supplies, returning a few moments later with two clean emptied blood pouches and what was needed for taking blood. Mason was still nervous about the whole thing, but watched silently as the group walked into the living room where Diana sat on a large chair.

"Shouldn't you have a nurse do this or something?" Diana commented with a glare.

"I've been around for over a thousand years. I know how this works." Klaus responded, tying a band around the top of Diana's right arm and waited a few moments until a vein on the other side of her elbow appeared, bringing Klaus to carefully pierce the needle through her skin. Diana was actually surprised at how gentle Klaus was, the young Witch hardly feeling any pain.

"How many times are we going to do this a week?" Diana asked.

"Probably only once a week, unless I find a large wolf pack." Klaus responded, bringing Diana to nod. She glanced over at Damon who was staring at her, though when the two locked eyes Damon turned away, the young Witch giving a silent scowl as she looked away as well. Mason gently ran his fingers through Diana's hair for comfort from the whole situation, bringing Damon to walk away towards the window. Once both blood pouches were filled Diana felt a bit dizzy, Mason scooping her up in his arms as Klaus looked at him.

"Are we finished here?" Mason asked.

"Yes. Protect her with your life, Mason." Klaus ordered, Mason nodding obediently and then using his new Vampire speed to leave the mansion with Diana. He returned back to the Salvatore house, opening the door where he was greeted by the group.

"Is she okay?" Isobel asked as Mason laid Diana on the couch.

"I'm okay." Diana said with a nod, though Mason quickly went into the kitchen to get her a glass of orange juice and an apple.
Old 09-11-2012, 01:25 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

"We want to see him now." Abigail pouted in response to Ichiru, although both of the toddlers stopped struggling and looked up into his eyes, their piercing emerald color matching his own. He offered a small smile and opened his mouth to say something, but stopped when Scarlet suddenly looked away and gave out a horrible cough.

"Okay you two. Back to bed, and watch the glass on the floor." Ichiru released the toddlers as Ashley spoke, taking their hands and carefully guiding them to the staircase where the disappeared upstairs. Ichiru gave a soft sigh as more coughing was heard from upstairs, already knowing that being outside had made the toddlers’ condition worse. Colds were one thing he definitely didn’t miss from back when he was human.

"And this couldn't had happened after Christmas?" Kotomi’s voice filled the silence that followed Ashley’s and the toddlers’ departure, the younger Vampire lifting her hand and repairing the broken windows with her power.

"What are we going to do?" Caroline asked as Isobel looked out the window.

"I don't think there's anything we can do." Everyone’s gazes shifted to Stefan as he spoke. "Before we came to Fells Church almost twenty years ago where we met Ashley and everyone else for the first time, Damon had his humanity shut off, so from 1864 until coming here and meeting Ashley and everyone else, Damon was basically a monster. With Damon's relapse, I don't know how long it's going to take until we can get the old Damon back."

"Too bad there isn't a 'Vampire rehab'." Lexi mumbled as Aiden’s and Kiseki’s gazes fell to the floor.

"Well this is stressful." Ashley spoke again upon returning to the living room and taking a seat on the couch.

"We're all here to help in anyway we can." Kol offered reassurance to the group, his gaze then falling on Elijah and Kevin. Aiden put an arm around Kotomi, who seemed to be lost in thought now as Meredith joined Isobel at the window. Kiseki wrapped his arms around Caroline after she did the same to him and rested her head against his chest, using one hand to stroke her hair softly.

"I just don't know how long the toddlers are going to cooperate for. I never wanted this life for them." Ichiru sat down beside Ashley on the couch and wrapped his arms around her as well as she spoke.

“It will be okay. Regardless of how he was in the past, this is still Damon we’re talking about.”

“He’s already come back to us once.” Kiseki added as he tried to remain cheerful. “I’m sure he’ll be able to break through the compulsion and free himself from Klaus’ hold.”

Old 09-12-2012, 02:28 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Hours had gone by that day with the group doing their own thing now, late afternoon making itself known as the sky lit a beautiful pinkish orange from the sunset. Lexi had ordered bags and bags full of Chinese food for dinner that night while an apple pie was baking in the oven, the large house smelling wonderful while the group waited for the food to arrive. Jeremy and Bonnie were at the house as well with their new born child, April, the couple being informed about everything that was going on. It shocked both Jeremy and Bonnie, but they knew they still needed to live their lives, especially because of baby April.

"She won't get sick, right?" Ashley asked in concern as she looked at Bonnie, regarding April since Abigail and Scarlet were still very sick.

"She won't." Bonnie said with a smile. "I placed a small spell on her."

"That's good." Ashley smiled back, looking over to her own children who were sitting next to each other on the couch. They were wrapped up in blankets with their cheeks reddened from a fever, Bronchitis beginning to settle in for both twins.

"They're really sick..." Diana said with a pout as her and Mason sat on the other couch together, his arms wrapped around her.

"Yeah... I think I'm gonna have to do what I did last year when they got this sick." Ashley responded.

"What did you do?" Diana asked.

"I put only a few drops of Vampire blood in apple juice so it would make them fully recover. Normally I would just let their bodies run it's course, but when they get this sick then Ichiru and I don't really have a choice." Ashley responded, standing up and walking into the kitchen where Kotomi and Kol were checking on the pie. Caroline stood by the window as she watched the snow happily while Isobel was reading a book, Lexi and Stefan teasing each other by the personal bar on the other side of the living room.

"How are the little ones doing?" Kol asked as he looked at Ashley, the brunette gathering two cups and the apple juice.

"Not good." Ashley sighed, pouring the liquid. "Time for Plan B." Kol and Kotomi watched as Ashley took a knife and made a small cut on the vein in her wrist, a few blood droplets going into each cup before Ashley stirred the two liquids together, the blood vanishing. After giving her children the cups and watching them drink the apple juice Ashley saw the redness in their cheeks begin to quickly disappear, bringing Ashley to smile.

"Now they'll be better soon." Mason said with a smile of his own.

"Probably by tomorrow morning." Ashley said. A knock was then heard from the front door, bringing Jeremy to walk over and answer it.

"Thank God the food is here. I'm fricken starving." Diana commented, though when Jeremy opened the door it wasn't who was expected; it was Damon.

"What are you doing here?" Jeremy asked in shock.

"Well considering it's my house." Damon responded, an annoyed expression on his face. "Though it really irritates me that I can't walk in without being invited first. Let me in."

"Like hell." Jeremy growled, his shock leaving him as protectiveness took over the Werewolf.

"The only thing I want to do is get some stuff that belongs to me from my room. I'm not here to hurt anyone." Damon responded. Jeremy turned his head to look at the rest of the group, Abigail and Scarlet knowing not to get up from the couch, though it was clear that they wanted to desperately.

"I guess... let him in." Stefan said, Jeremy stepping away from the door as he looked at Damon.

"Come in." Damon stepped inside at Jeremy's words, the Vampire looking over to Mason.

"Klaus wants to see you, by the way."

"Okay." Mason nodded, standing up and walking towards the door. Everyone seemed to look at the Hybrid in complete shock, how he was so willingly to act on Klaus' wishes.

"Um, Mason... you're really going to go?" Diana asked, the gingered haired Hybrid looking over to the curly haired brunette.

"Well yeah, if Klaus wants me to come then I need to obey orders." Mason responded, then leaving the house. The group couldn't believe what they just heard, like Mason was under compulsion or something.

"I'll only be a few minutes." Damon said, walking towards the stairs. He couldn't help but look around the living room however as he walked, seeing a large Christmas tree a few feet away from the front door along with Christmas lights decorated around the house. The Vampire disappeared up into his room however, Diana standing from the couch in stubbornness.

"Where are you going?" Caroline asked.

"I need to talk to him." Diana responded, disappearing upstairs as well. Once the young Witch reached Damon's room she saw him sitting on his bed, a picture in hand as she slowly closed the door.

"Don't you know it's rude to walk into another person's room without their permission?" Damon asked, looking up at Diana.

"Don't you know it's rude to kill innocent people, kill Mason with Klaus' blood in his system and rip a necklace from my neck?" Diana shot back, crossing her arms. "I thought you came here to get some things that belong to you?"

"I am." Damon placed down the picture on the bed and walked into his closet, pulling out some of his clothes. Diana walked over to the bed and saw that the picture was of Abigail and Scarlet, bringing Diana to look to Damon.

"Do you want to keep this?" Diana asked.

"What's the point, Diana?" Damon asked in annoyance, Diana looking at Damon in anger.

"You're making it really hard for me to keep believing that the old Damon is still in there." Diana growled.

"Well you're a fool and pathetic to think that the old Damon is still here." Damon responded back.

"You are still here, Damon!" Diana snapped, tears pooling her eyes as Damon finally looked up at her. "You may have shut your humanity off, but you can't tell me that you've lost your memory. You can't have already forgotten all of the things you did, what you enjoyed, the emotions you felt, the people you loved. No amount of compulsion or lack of humanity could ever truly make someone forget. Remember! Remember me, remember our friends, the promises, all of it! You can't just pretend it never happened! Remember it!"

"Diana..." Damon looked down, shaking his head. "No, I can't forget the memories, but they're only memories from the past. None of that matters."

"Oh really?" Diana challenged, beginning to walk towards the door. "Then if it truly doesn't matter then you won't care if I jump off a bridge and kill myself. Hell, that will make things even easier for you." Damon quickly shot his head up in shock as he looked at Diana, her back facing him as she was walking towards the door. Something came over the Vampire, fear somehow creeping inside of him of the thought of Diana dying. With this thought Damon quickly used his Vampire speed to cross the room and pin Diana against the wall, though he made sure not to hurt her. Diana was never going to kill herself however; she needed to know what loop-holes were in the compulsion and what set them off.

"You're not going to do any such thing." Damon said softly.

"Why? It's obvious that you don't give a damn about me or anyone else. The only one you care about is Klau-" The press of Damon's lips connecting with hers silenced her as Diana stood there in shock, though she quickly recovered as she wrapped her arms around Damon. As the kiss intensified however Diana quickly pulled back, looking at Damon in sorrow as he looked at her in confusion. "Mason..." Diana looked down in guilt, Damon stepping back a few moments later.

"Mason." Anything Damon had just felt completely washed away as he looked at the ground in anger, the compulsion setting back in as he grabbed his clothes and began to walk out of the bedroom, leaving the picture on the bed behind. Diana let Damon go, knowing she couldn't say anything to him right now to calm him down as she heard the front door slam shut a few moments later, bringing her to walk back downstairs to join the others.

"Is everything okay?" Bonnie asked her daughter, who nodded.

"Everything is fine." Diana responded, Bonnie cradling baby April. Another knock was then heard, their Chinese food finally arriving.

Mason reached the mansion where Klaus was staying and slowly opened the door, the Hybrid walking inside to see Klaus sitting on a couch next to a lit fireplace. Klaus looked up and gave Mason a smirk, standing up and began to walk towards him.

"Well there's our friend. How are you feeling?" Klaus asked.

"Fine..." Mason responded with confusion.

"Really? You don't feel different at all? You don't feel like you're... drawn to me or anything?" Klaus' words brought Mason to look down, that whole day feeling connected to Klaus somehow, but he didn't say anything to the others and just acted as though everything was fine.

"What's happening to me?" Mason asked, looking up at Klaus.

"You're sired by me, Mason." Klaus responded. "You're loyal to me because my blood created you."

"I don't believe you..." Mason growled.

"Why else do you think you're drawn to me, Mason? Hybrids are loyal to me and will seek my acceptance because my blood created them. Every Hybrid is very loyal even when acting out of free will, they can't stop doing what I say."

"Let me guess; you made more Hybrids." Mason responded.

"As a matter of fact, I did." Klaus nodded, two males in their mid-twenties walking into the room. "This is how I knew the sire bond worked." Damon then walked in the house and shot Mason a dirty look, the Vampire disappearing upstairs. Mason stood his ground though, the male not going to let Damon push him around.

"Can I go now?" Mason asked, to which Klaus nodded.

"Yes, that's all I wanted to tell you. Remember what I said though; protect Diana with your life." Mason nodded, walking out of the house.
Old 09-16-2012, 02:11 AM
DarkAmethyst Offline

A knock from the front door brought Aiden’s and the twins’ attention to it. Jeremy was the one to walk over and answer it.

"Thank God the food is here. I'm fricken starving." Diana commented, although both Ichiru’s and Aiden’s gazes narrowed when they sensed another Supernatural being on the other side of the door. Ichiru was just about to comment on it when Jeremy opened the door and revealed the confirmation to his thoughts.

"What are you doing here?" He asked the familiar figure on the other side.

"Well considering it's my house." Damon responded with an annoyed expression on his face. "Though it really irritates me that I can't walk in without being invited first. Let me in."

"Like hell."

"The only thing I want to do is get some stuff that belongs to me from my room. I'm not here to hurt anyone." Damon responded, and Jeremy looked at the rest of the group. Kiseki’s expression resembled the toddlers’ so much that it was almost comical. It was clear that all three of them wanted to greet or simply talk to Damon, but none of them made a move.

"I guess... let him in." Stefan told Jeremy, who stepped away from the door and looked back to Damon.

"Come in." Damon stepped inside at the Werewolf’s words, and his gaze shifted to Mason.

"Klaus wants to see you, by the way."

"Okay." Mason responded with a nod, and Aiden and the twins looked at him in shock as he stood up and walked toward the door. It was very rare for Mason to be willing to do anything that Klaus asked of him. So why was he now?

"Um, Mason... you're really going to go?"

"Well yeah, if Klaus wants me to come then I need to obey orders." Mason responded to Diana, the shock at his actions increasing when he left the house. It had almost sounded like he was compelled…

"I'll only be a few minutes." Damon’s voice drew the attention away from Mason and back to him as he walked toward the stairs. Ichiru caught Kiseki’s glance and shook his head, directing the younger twin toward Diana with his eyes as the curly haired brunette rose from the couch.

"Where are you going?" Caroline asked.

"I need to talk to him." With that, Diana disappeared upstairs. It wasn’t long afterward that Damon returned with his clothes, leaving the house without another word to the group. Kiseki jumped slightly when he slammed the front door shut behind him, looking over to Diana as she rejoined the group as well. Obviously their chat hadn’t ended well. Her response that everything was fine seemed anything but true, bringing both twins to sigh softly.

Ichiru sat down on the couch near Abigail and Scarlet, who he knew had to be upset about everything. Kiseki sat on the other couch with a sigh, although for once he didn’t try and lighten the mood with a comment. Things seemed to be getting more grim, and even he couldn’t think of anything to say to make it better.

“Well let’s not let that ruin the Christmas spirit.” Aiden, on the other hand, was indignant toward the heavy silence that had fallen over the room. “At least he came and left peacefully … or somewhat peacefully… and Klaus was nowhere to be seen this time, so that alone was a blessing.”

“Yeah, you’re right.” A smile finally came onto Kiseki’s face, although at the time it was only a small one. “At least nothing really bad happened this time.”

Old 09-17-2012, 12:31 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

A few days had gone by as early Christmas morning approached, the twin toddlers having a hard falling asleep that night due to excitement. Damon hadn't gone back to the house ever since his incident with Diana, and when Mason had returned to the house he was questioned about what Klaus had wanted. Mason smoothly lied and said that Klaus just wanted to make sure that he would protect Diana at all costs since her blood was the key for his Hybrids. Then when asked why he followed Klaus' orders to go to the mansion in the first place Mason responded that if he didn't listen to Klaus then Klaus might do something else terrible to the group. Mason hated lying to the group, but he wasn't sure how they would take to him being sired to Klaus.

In the present however Abigail opened her eyes, the toddler quickly jumping out of bed and waking her sister. Once Scarlet was awake as well the twins ran out of their room and down the stairs, seeing an never-ending pile of Christmas presents surrounding the large Christmas tree. Their first victim to wake up was Kol, who was sleeping on the couch. Kol was now welcomed to stay at the house since he didn't want to live under the same roof as Klaus and Damon, though Elijah and Kevin are dealing with it and staying at the mansion with Meredith. Diana and Mason stayed the night at Diana's house, Jeremy and Bonnie not minding Mason staying at all.

"Wake up uncle Kol! Santa came!" Scarlet said as she climbed on top of the couch's arm and jumped right on Kol, who opened his eyes and looked at the toddler who was now laying on top of him.

"Really you two? It's like..." Kol looked at his watch, reading that it was just a little past 6am. "Oh bloody hell... I shouldn't be awake for at least four more hours."

"But Santa came! Look!" Abigail said as she pointed to the presents, the toddler then climbing on the couch's arm and jumping on Kol as well.

"Okay okay! I surrender! I'll get up, you little trouble makers..."

"Yay!" Both toddlers said as they got off of Kol and ran towards the stairs, the two running to their parent's room. Kol sat up on the couch and sighed, though a smile was on his face.

Abigail and Scarlet raced to their parent's bedroom and ran inside, the two climbing on the bed and began to jump on it. Ashley opened her eyes and sat up, the toddlers doing the exact same thing last year as well.

"Mommy! Daddy! Wake up!" Abigail said, jumping on Ichiru as Scarlet threw herself in Ashley's arms.

"This is going to be a long day." Ashley laughed as her children got off of the bed and ran out of the room, making their way to each bedroom to wake up everyone. Ashley kissed Ichiru on the cheek and then got out of bed, making her way downstairs as Caroline, Lexi, Stefan, Isobel and Kotomi followed.

"Do they get this excited every Christmas?" Kol laughed as he watched the toddlers run down the stairs once again, this being his first Christmas with the group.

"Pretty much. Be prepared for this every year." Kotomi laughed as she went into the kitchen and started a pot of coffee for everyone.

"Don't you two want to eat something first?" Stefan asked as he looked at Abigail and Scarlet, who were stalking the presents.

"Nope." Abigail responded with a smile, Stefan shaking his head.

"You guys can start, but make sure you read the tags first to make sure it's your presents because everyone's is under the tree." Ashley said to her children as she sat on the couch, who nodded and began to open the presents. Kotomi wrapped her arms around Aiden and gave him a kiss, a sweet smile on her face. Caroline and Lexi did the same with Kiseki and Stefan, Isobel and Kol grabbing some food from the kitchen and Ashley giving a smile to Ichiru. A big surprise however was that the group got the toddlers a female Husky puppy, though she has been staying with Jeremy and Bonnie for the past few days. Later that day they would be coming over with the puppy, completely surprising Abigail and Scarlet.
Old 09-19-2012, 02:21 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

"Mommy! Daddy! Wake up!" Early on Christmas morning, Ichiru was roused from the toddlers jumping on the bed. He barely had the time to open his eyes before Abigail jumped on him. Her sister threw herself into Ashley’s arms, the brunette already sitting up beside him.

"This is going to be a long day." Ashley laughed as Ichiru finally sat up, and the toddlers got off of the bed and ran out of the room to wake everyone else up.

Every year. Ichiru chuckled to himself as he thought about how their Christmas wake-up call had been the same for the past few years. But of course, he wouldn’t want it any other way. He gave Ashley a smile as she kissed him on the cheek, following her out of bed and downstairs with the rest of the group. Unlike the year before, Kiseki still appeared half asleep as the group gathered in the living room. However, it didn’t’ affect his mood in the slightest as he watched the toddlers run down the stairs.

"Do they get this excited every Christmas?" Kol laughed as the rest of them joined Abigail, Scarlet and himself in the living room.

"Pretty much. Be prepared for this every year." Kotomi responded with a laugh of her own as she went into the kitchen to start a pot of coffee for everyone. Aiden appeared more drowsy than Kiseki, since he wasn’t used to waking up this early, but since this was the first Christmas for as long as he could remember that he wasn’t spending alone he wasn’t going to complain.

"Don't you two want to eat something first?" Stefan asked the toddlers, who were currently stalking the presents.

"Nope." Abigail responded with a smile, and the older Vampire shook his head.

"You guys can start, but make sure you read the tags first to make sure it's your presents because everyone's is under the tree." Ashley told her children as she sat on the couch. The twins nodded in response and began opening the presents. Kiseki finally came to and was just thinking about how it was strange and upsetting that Damon wasn’t here to celebrate with them this year, but he was quickly snapped out of these thoughts when he felt Caroline wrap her arms around him, bringing him to give the blonde a warm smile as his negative emotions melted away again. Aiden seemed to wake up a little more when Kotomi wrapped her arms around him and gave him a kiss, the ginger doing the same to her as the toddlers continued to go through their presents.

Ichiru returned the smile Ashley gave him and sat down beside her on the couch as his gaze went back to his children.

“I hope we don’t lose them in a mountain of wrapping paper.” He joked as he wrapped an arm around the brunette.

“You have to admit that would be hilarious, though.” Aiden responded, and Ichiru laughed along with Kiseki.

OOC: Fail D: Sorry it's been taking me so long lately. ><

Old 09-19-2012, 11:51 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

“I hope we don’t lose them in a mountain of wrapping paper.” Ichiru joked after sitting down on the couch next to Ashley and wrapped an arm around her.

“You have to admit that would be hilarious, though.” Aiden responded, bringing everyone to laugh.

"Here auntie Kotomi. This one is yours." Scarlet said as she walked over to Kotomi and handed her a wrapped box with her name on the tag which looked like it had some type of clothing in it.

"Thanks." Kotomi said with a smile, watching as Scarlet walked away and back over to the presents. Kotomi opened her own and pulled out a very thin piece of clothing, bringing her jaw to drop. In her hand revealed a black tank top that which would go up passed her bellybutton and was see-through, except for the chest area. There were matching shorts which didn't even look like shorts at all since they were so short, bringing Kotomi's cheeks to instantly burn.

"Don't you like it? Caroline and I shopped at Victoria's Secret." Lexi chuckled. "We thought that when you and Aiden are alone then you can wear that to spice things up."

"Lexi!" Kotomi wined.

"All the girls got one!" Caroline said cheerfully. "You got black, Lexi got red, Diana got blue, I got purple, Ashley got pink, Bonnie got orange, Meredith got white and Isobel got green!"

"I don't think I need one." Isobel laughed. Kotomi sighed, putting the clothing back in the box and put it to the side.

"Oh god." Kol chuckled as he just shook his head. Ashley turned her attention back to her children as she got a text message from Bonnie, wondering if everyone was awake yet.

"Holy crap, they're up early." Ashley commented.

"April probably woke them up." Stefan said.

"Well they're on their way with the surprise." Ashley said as she looked up at him, bringing Stefan to nod and smile, looking over to Abigail and Scarlet who were throwing wrapping paper at each other while laughing. A few moments later Bonnie walked through the door with April in her arms, following by Diana, Jeremy and Mason who was carrying a large box with air holes.

"What's in the box uncle Mason?" Abigail asked as he carefully placed it down.

"This is your new best friend." Mason responded, watching as Abigail and Scarlet opened the top of a box. A black and white Husky puppy with blue eyes suddenly jumped out of the box and was running around the toddlers in excitement, Abigail and Scarlet screaming with joy.

"We got a puppy?" Scarlet asked in shock.

"Yep." Mason laughed. "It's a girl so you two need to think of a good name for her."

"Raven?" Abigail asked as she looked to Scarlet, who nodded in approval.

"Can we take her outside and play with her?" Scarlet asked as both twins looked to Ashley and Ichiru.

"What about the rest of your presents?" Ashley asked with a laugh.

"We can open them after." Abigail responded, bringing Ashley to nod as her daughters jumped up and down with joy. Ashley gave Ichiru a kiss before standing up and retrieving the toddler's winter jackets, boots, hats and gloves. Since Ashley was a Vampire she didn't need to put on a jacket or anything, going outside with her children and the puppy as Diana, Lexi, Kol, Mason, Caroline, Stefan and Kotomi followed, Isobel staying inside with Jeremy, Bonnie and April since Bonnie didn't want to take the baby out in the cold anymore today.

Once outside Abigail and Scarlet played with Raven in the snow, the puppy loving every moment of attention as she dived through the snow and ran around. Abigail threw a snowball at Raven which she caught in her mouth, beginning to eat the snow.

"Looks like those three are going to tire themselves out on their own." Kol commented with a laugh. After a few more minutes of playing however Klaus suddenly appeared with a bag full of things in his hand, bringing Scarlet to run right into the Hybrid and fall to the ground with a hard thud. Ashley and the group watched in shock, bringing the brunette to quickly walk over to the two but stopped when Klaus shook his head at her, the Hybrid kneeling down in front of Scarlet.

"I'm not going to hurt you." Klaus said when seeing Scarlet looking up at him in fear. "Are you okay?"

"I... I think so." Scarlet responded, though Klaus smelled a bit of blood. He gently reached over and took Scarlet's right hand, which had a cut on it from when she fell.

"Your blood is very valuable to me, you know." Klaus said, putting his hand over Scarlet's and healed the wound. "I promise though, as long as I can use Diana's, then not one drop of your blood will be used. You have my word on that."

"To make your Hybrids, right?" Scarlet asked, the fear of Klaus washing away.

"Yes." Klaus nodded, standing to his feet and helped Scarlet up on her own as well, the Hybrid then looking over to Diana.

"Let me guess; more blood?" Diana asked, to which Klaus nodded in response.

"I don't want to pull you away from your family on Christmas, so perhaps we could do this inside?" Klaus asked.

"No." Diana shook her head. "You're not invited in."

"Well that's a pity. I don't really see how fair it is since Mason has been invited in." Klaus then turned to Mason. "I want to come in."

"You're invited in." Mason responded, being able to invite Vampires into homes since he was still half Werewolf.

"Mason!" Diana said in shock as everyone else looked shocked as well.

"Wait a minute... you didn't tell them, did you?" Klaus said in amusement, any humanity he showed for Scarlet disappearing as he smirked, looking back to Diana. "He's been Sired, sweetheart."

"Sired?" Diana repeated in confusion.

"Yes. It's where a Hybrid is loyal to the person who created them, so Mason is Sired to me now." Klaus responded.

"So you lied to us a few days ago?" Diana asked as she looked at Mason, the young Witch hurt from the situation.

"I didn't know how to tell you guys." Mason responded, looking down.

"You two can chat about this later." Klaus said, stepping away from Scarlet and walking into the house with everyone following. The group inside heard everything said from outside, bringing glares to be shot towards Klaus. Once the Hybrid got what he needed from Diana he simply left, bringing the young Witch to look at Mason.

"We need to talk." Mason nodded at Diana's words, the two walking outside.

"This isn't good." Caroline said as Ashley and Kotomi sat on the couch, Lexi sighing as Stefan wrapped his arms around her.

"What the hell Mason?" Diana asked as she paced back and forth in the snow.

"I'm sorry!" Mason said.

"I can't believe you lied to us about this! Did Klaus tell you to lie?" Diana asked as she stopped pacing to look at him.

"No, but..."

"Then why did you lie?"

"Look, maybe I should go..." Mason said.

"Well unless you have to, you know, check in with your Hybrid master." Diana said in anger.

"It's not like that, Diana."

"Tell me Mason... what is the difference between being Sired and being compelled?" Diana challenged.

"Compulsion; that's just mind control - like hypnosis. And being Sired is... it's like faith. You do something because you believe it's the right thing."

"So you believe that serving Klaus is the right thing?"

"I don't serve him. Klaus released me from a curse that was ruining my life whenever I didn't have the Moonstone. I owe him for that." Mason responded.

"What if he asked you to jump off a bridge?" Diana challenged again.

"He wouldn't! And even if he did I'd be fine. I'm a Hybrid."

"Okay, so what if he asked you to rip your own heart out?"

"Again, he wouldn't." Mason shook his head.

"What if he did?" Diana pushed further.

"I don't know! Then I'd rip out my heart! This is why I didn't want to tell you! You're getting all freaked out over something you don't understand."

"You're right Mason, I don't understand. Klaus has terrorized every single one of us and you're just blindly loyal to him."

"You're over-thinking it. I can still make my own decisions."

"I can make my own decisions too, Mason, which is why I'm deciding that until you somehow break the Sire bond, then we're done." Diana said, Mason looking at her in shock. "As long as you're under his Sire bond then you're always going to put Klaus before us, before the children and me. Klaus can easily tell you to spy on us and you would do it, so until you can break the Sire bond, we're done." Diana then walked back in the house and closed the door, Mason standing in the snow as he looked down. He shook his head in anger, using his new Vampire speed to leave the area as Diana sat on the couch, knowing she was getting concerned looks from everyone.
Old 09-22-2012, 03:58 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

"Here auntie Kotomi. This one is yours." As the group continued to watch the toddlers open their presents, Scarlet walked over to Kotomi with one and handed her a wrapped box with her name on it.

"Thanks." Kotomi said with a smile, opening the box to pull out a piece of clothing. Aiden’s face became as red as his hair when he realized what it was, and he quickly looked away to try and hide it.

"Don't you like it? Caroline and I shopped at Victoria's Secret." Lexi chuckled. "We thought that when you and Aiden are alone then you can wear that to spice things up."

"Lexi!" Kotomi whined as Aiden refused to look up for a few moments, bringing Ichiru to chuckle softly. This was the first time he had seen Aiden get so flustered in all of the months he had been with them.

"All the girls got one!" Caroline said cheerfully. "You got black, Lexi got red, Diana got blue, I got purple, Ashley got pink, Bonnie got orange, Meredith got white and Isobel got green!"

Kiseki’s face matched Aiden’s after he heard that Caroline had gotten one as well, and Ichiru couldn’t help but laugh. Even after nineteen years - almost twenty now - the younger twin was still flustered so easily. Aiden took the opportunity to tease him to try and get rid of his own embarrassment, and after a few moments of listening to the two argue playfully, Ichiru heard Ashley mention that Bonnie and the others were on their way over with a surprise.

Only a few moments later, Bonnie came through the door with April in her arms, followed by Diana, Jeremy and Mason, who was carrying a large box with air holes.

"What's in the box uncle Mason?" Abigail questioned as the ginger carefully put it down.

"This is your new best friend." Mason responded, as the toddlers opened the top of the box. A black and white Husky puppy jumped out and began running around the toddlers in excitement, bringing them box to scream with joy.

"We got a puppy?" Scarlet asked in shock.

"Yep." Mason laughed. "It's a girl so you two need to think of a good name for her."

"Raven?" Abigail looked to her sister as she suggested a name, Scarlet nodding in response before both of them shifted their attention to Ichiru and Ashley.

"Can we take her outside and play with her?" Scarlet asked.

"What about the rest of your presents?" Ashley responded with a laugh.

"We can open them after." Abigail answered, and Ichiru nodded along with Ashley as the two jumped up and down with joy. Ashley gave Ichiru a kiss before rising from the couch and retrieving Abigail’s and Scarlet’s jackets, boots, hats and gloves. The majority of the group followed the toddlers outside as they went to play with the puppy.

"Looks like those three are going to tire themselves out on their own." Kol commented with a laugh. Aiden and Kiseki laughed as well while Ichiru smiled, watching the children play for a few more moments before Scarlet suddenly ran straight into a familiar Hybrid who had suddenly appeared with a bag in his hand. Ichiru’s reaction was more protective than shocked, which brought him to start toward the two, but stopped when Klaus shook his head at Ashley, who had been doing the same thing. He watched along with the rest of the group as Klaus knelt down in front of the toddler and spoke with her, going so far as to heal a cut on her hand. He then stood and shifted his attention to Diana.

"Let me guess; more blood?"

"I don't want to pull you away from your family on Christmas, so perhaps we could do this inside?" Klaus responded.

"No." Diana shook her head. "You're not invited in."

"Well that's a pity. I don't really see how fair it is since Mason has been invited in." Klaus then turned to Mason. "I want to come in."

"You're invited in." Aiden and the twins looked at the ginger in pure shock as he responded with not even a shred of hesitation.

"Mason!" Diana exclaimed in shock.

"Wait a minute... you didn't tell them, did you?" Klaus said in amusement, and he looked back at Diana with a smirk. "He's been Sired, sweetheart."

"Sired?"

"Yes. It's where a Hybrid is loyal to the person who created them, so Mason is Sired to me now." Klaus responded.

"So you lied to us a few days ago?" Diana asked as she looked at Mason. Ichiru’s shock faded away into a frown as he realized the situation.

"I didn't know how to tell you guys." Mason looked down as he responded.

"You two can chat about this later." Klaus stepped away from Scarlet and walked into the house, prompting the rest of the group to follow. After he had gotten what he needed from Diana, he simply left without another word. Diana looked over to Mason as a heavy atmosphere fell over the room.

"We need to talk." Mason nodded at the young Witch’s words, and the two disappeared outside.

“This isn’t going to end well…” Aiden muttered as they spoke outside for a few moments, and Kiseki looked at the ground. He too realized the situation they were in. Mason would oblige to anything Klaus wanted - even if he had told him to kill himself he would do it without question. That put all of them in a horrible situation, and left them at the Hybrid’s mercy yet again.

Diana returned alone only moments later and sat on the couch. Aiden glanced out the window to see that Mason was gone now, which meant that the talk hadn’t ended well after all. No one said anything, however, for they all knew that they had probably either broken up or Mason had simply left. What a wonderful way to start Christmas morning…

Old 09-23-2012, 04:03 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

There was silence from the group for a few moments as everything sank in. Diana didn't know who she could be angry at from the situation of Mason being Sired, though she knew not to take it out on her friends. Bonnie walked over and sat next to Diana with April in her arms, giving her older daughter a small smile.

"It's not Mason's fault this happened." Bonnie spoke softly.

"That's not the point. He's a danger to all of us, mom. One snap from Klaus' fingers and we'll end up dead at Mason's hands." Diana responded.

"Look, I don't know if there's a way to break the Sire Bond, but if there is then Mason needs to know that we're here for him. We need to help him in anyway we can." Bonnie responded back. Diana was silent for a moment, thinking everything over.

"I should go find him... shouldn't I..." Diana stood up and walked out of the house without saying another word, the young Witch still dressed in her winter coat and boots. Bonnie's and Jeremy's attention shifted back to Abigail and Scarlet as they began to open their presents again after taking off their coats, their new puppy Raven playing with the wrapping paper.

Diana's first instinct was to check to see if Mason had gone back to Klaus' mansion, the young Witch heading in that direction. Once she arrived there she knocked on the door, where Klaus opened it and gave her a smirk.

"Let me guess. You're looking for Mason?" Klaus asked, bringing Diana to nod. Klaus had only taken one pouch of blood from Diana that day so she didn't feel dizzy at all. Klaus stepped aside and allowed the Witch to come in, seeing Mason sitting on the couch.

"Mase... I'm sorry." Diana said. Mason didn't say anything, the Hybrid standing to his feet and walked to Diana where he embraced her in his arms.

"Are we staying together?" Mason asked in a worried tone.

"Of course we are." Diana smiled, giving Mason a kiss on the lips.

"Really? In my house?" Klaus said in annoyance as he walked away.

"I want to talk to you about something." Diana said, bringing Klaus to stop walking and turning around to face her. Diana walked away from Mason and stood in front of Klaus, a pleading look on her face.

"What is it?" Klaus asked.

"I want you to give Damon back his freedom." Diana responded, Damon having to just walk in the room.

"Excuse me?" Klaus crossed his arms, looking Diana straight in the eyes.

"Please... you know I won't leave town and that I'm willingly giving you my blood for your Hybrids. I won't change into a Vampire, so can you please do this one thing for me? I'm doing everything you're asking for." Diana said, Mason looking at her in shock.

"Do you really think I'm going to let Damon go so soon?" Klaus responded. Diana just rolled her eyes and turned away, grabbing Mason's hand and walking towards the door.

"I just wanted to ask for one damn thing since I'm willing to cooperate with you. We're all missing Damon like hell, especially the two children. Abigail and Scarlet want nothing more than to be with Damon again." Diana growled, slamming the door in anger as the two walked back towards the house. Klaus looked down for a few moments, thinking over Diana's words. He knew that Diana was right, and bringing up how the children truly missed Damon triggered something in Klaus...

"Come here, Damon." Klaus said. Damon walked over and stood in front of Klaus, an emotionless expression on the Vampire's face.

"What?" Damon asked. Klaus looked straight into Damon's eyes, the Hybrid undoing his compulsion on the Vampire.

"You're free, Damon. You no longer have to do what I say and can live freely. Also, you can turn back on you're humanity if you wish. That's a Christmas bonus." Klaus said, Damon's emotionless expression turning to one of shock.

"You're... letting me go?" Damon asked.

"Yes. You can thank your Witch friend for that." Klaus then walked away, leaving Damon alone downstairs.

Diana and Mason made it back to the house after a little while of walking where the group greeted him, the Hybrid giving everyone a smile as him and Diana took off their coats and made their selves comfortable on the couch.

"I'm tired." Diana said as she yawned, bringing Mason to hold her closer to him.

"Well you're tired from both being up early and having some blood taken from you. Why don't you try and sleep?" Mason suggested. Diana nodded, resting her head on Mason's shoulder as Ashley walked over with a blanket and draped it over the two. It wasn't long however until a knock was heard from the door, Diana giving out a small sigh of frustration as she opened her eyes. Caroline walked over to the door and opened it, the curly haired blonde shocked when seeing Damon standing there with a black suitcase.

"What are you doing here?" Caroline asked as Kotomi stood by her.

"Klaus gave me my freedom back, and even freed my humanity." Damon responded. "I was thinking of just leaving since I caused so many problems but I couldn't bring myself to leave."

"You're not leaving." Kotomi shook her head as she pulled Damon inside the house and embraced him in a tight hug.

"He let you go?" Diana asked as she quickly stood up from the couch, the blanket falling on the floor.

"Yeah." Damon nodded as he looked at Diana. "I have you to thank for that. He actually listened to you." Damon smiled, bringing Diana to smile in return. Mason couldn't help but look away as Damon was embraced by more hugs, the toddlers once again jumping with joy as Damon laughed, his attention then shifting to the puppy. "...did you guys replace me with a puppy?" Damon joked.

"No, uncle Damon." Abigail laughed.

"Her name is Raven. We just got her a little while ago." Scarlet added, Damon kneeling down to pet the puppy before making his way towards the stairs.

"I'm gonna go put my clothes away and then come back downstairs in a few minutes." Damon said, disappearing up into his room.

"Oh crap." Diana said, walking towards the stairs.

"What's wrong?" Stefan asked.

"I need to get my clothes out of his closet." Diana responded, going up the stairs. An expression of jealousy was clear on Mason's face, the Hybrid shifting his attention to the window.

"Hey." Diana said from Damon's bedroom doorway as she saw him unpack his clothes from the suitcase on his bed. Damon looked up at Diana and gave a small smile.

"Hey." Damon responded, Diana walking into the room.

"I'd figured I should take out my stuff from your closet so you have more room." Diana said.

"Oh no, it's fine. There's plenty of room in there." Damon responded.

"Are you sure?" Diana asked in concern.

"I'm sure." Damon nodded, falling silent for a few moment as his smile faded away into a frown. "Diana... I'm so sorry for all that I've put you through. You didn't have to ask Klaus for my freedom. I don't deserve it."

"We needed you back here, Damon." Diana said, walking towards the Vampire. "With you not being here it just... threw off the balance of everything. Sure, we tried to live those months normally, but nothing was the same without you here." The two stood in front of each other for a few moments, then Damon wrapping his arms around the young Witch for the first time.

"Thank you, Diana." Damon whispered.

"You're welcome." Diana smiled, the two releasing each other and Damon walking towards the closet, opening the door and looking inside. All of the documents of Damon's endless victims were still in there, the Vampire frowning again as he looked them over.

"I've killed so many people over the past few months..." Damon said as Diana walked over to him.

"It wasn't your fault." Diana responded.

"Yes it was, and I enjoyed it." Damon looked over to Diana. "It's who I am... what I am. No matter how much I try to fight it and try to act human, I'm always going to be a Vampire. That instinct to kill will forever be with me."

"You're not just a Vampire, Damon." Diana shook her head, placing both hands on the sides of Damon's face so he couldn't look away from her. "You're so much more than that. You're caring and choose to keep on your humanity, even though Klaus has freed you. You could had just turned it back off and fled town, but you didn't. You found your way back to us."

"But my actions made me lose one of the best things I ever had; you." Damon responded.

"You didn't lose me. I'm still here as your friend." Diana responded back.

"That's not what I want though." Diana looked down from Damon's words as she dropped her hands to her sides, knowing that the Vampire wanted her to be with him, and not with Mason. Damon gently tilted Diana's chin up and softly connected his lips with hers, Diana feeling the warmth of the kiss instantly, never feeling this kind of love for Mason by just a simple kiss. The two leaned back to look at each other, Diana shaking her head.

"This isn't right, Damon." Diana whispered.

"Yes it is." Damon whispered back. "Just not right now." Damon walked back over to his bed and began to sort through his clothes again, bringing Diana to walk towards the door. "Diana." The young Witch stopped and turned towards Damon. "Merry Christmas." Diana couldn't help but smile, bringing a smile on Damon's face as well.

"Merry Christmas, Damon." Diana then left the room.
Old 09-24-2012, 06:14 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

"It's not Mason's fault this happened." Bonnie spoke softly to Diana as she sat down on the couch beside her daughter with April in her arms.

"That's not the point. He's a danger to all of us, mom. One snap from Klaus' fingers and we'll end up dead at Mason's hands." Diana responded.

"Look, I don't know if there's a way to break the Sire Bond, but if there is then Mason needs to know that we're here for him. We need to help him in anyway we can." Bonnie told her. A moment of silence passed as Diana seemed to think it over.

"I should go find him... shouldn't I..." She stood up and walked out of the house without saying another word, leaving the rest of them to watch Abigail and Scarlet as they resumed opening their presents while Raven played with the wrapping paper.

A little while later, Diana and Mason returned to the house and were greeted by the group. Mason gave everyone a smile as the two of them removed their coats and made themselves comfortable on the couch. Everything

Diana and Mason made it back to the house after a little while of walking where the group greeted him, the Hybrid giving everyone a smile as him and Diana took off their coats and made their selves comfortable on the couch. Aside from the knowledge that Mason had been Sired, and the fact that Damon was still with Klaus, everything was back to its peaceful normality … if it could even really be called that. Diana rested on Mason’s shoulder as Ashley draped a blanket over her and Mason, and everything was peaceful and quiet again until a knock came from the door shortly after.

Diana gave a small sigh of frustration as Caroline walked over to the door and opened it. Aiden and the twins were equally as shocked as the blonde when they saw none other than Damon standing on the other side of the door with a black suitcase in hand.

"What are you doing here?" Caroline asked as Kotomi stood by her.

"Klaus gave me my freedom back, and even freed my humanity." Damon responded as Ichiru rose from the couch. "I was thinking of just leaving since I caused so many problems but I couldn't bring myself to leave."

"You're not leaving." Kotomi shook her head as she pulled Damon inside the house and embraced him in a tight hug. Kiseki quickly rose from the couch and joined his sister.

"He let you go?" Diana stood up from the couch as well, the blanket falling to the floor.

"Yeah." Damon responded with a nod. "I have you to thank for that. He actually listened to you." Aiden and the twins were surprised to hear that Klaus has actually listened to a request from Diana and released Damon, but they certainly weren’t going to complain. The rest of the group greeted Damon with hugs as the toddlers jumped up and down with joy. Aiden was the only one who seemed wary of hugging the dark haired Vampire, but only because he had only known him for a short while before he had been compelled. "...did you guys replace me with a puppy?" Damon joked as his looked at Raven.

"No, uncle Damon." Abigail laughed.

"Her name is Raven. We just got her a little while ago." Scarlet added, Damon kneeling down to pet the puppy before making his way towards the stairs.

"I'm gonna go put my clothes away and then come back downstairs in a few minutes." He then disappeared into his room, although shortly after Diana was headed toward the stairs as well.

"Oh crap."

"What's wrong?" Stefan asked.

"I need to get my clothes out of his closet." Diana responded, before she too disappeared upstairs. Kiseki knelt down to pet Raven while Aiden returned to the couch, and as Ichiru dropped a stray piece of wrapping paper on his brother’s head, he noticed the expression of jealousy on Mason’s face, which made him frown slightly. Jealousy never led to anything good… he knew that far too well from everything he and Damon had put each other through back when they had first met and Damon liked Ashley as well.

However, he didn’t say anything as Kiseki threw the wrapping paper back at him, prompting Raven to jump on him in an attempt to get it, instead deciding to just silently keep an eye on things. Somehow he didn’t think Mason would act on the jealousy, but knowing it was there still made him wary.

Old 09-25-2012, 02:18 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

About two weeks had past since that Christmas morning as things completely fell back to normal with Damon being back. The toddlers returned to school while Kotomi, Kol, and Caroline returned to high school just for something to do, while Ashley, Damon, Stefan, Lexi and Isobel stayed home. Meredith, Kevin and Elijah continued to stay at Klaus' mansion, though they were over at the Salvatore house a lot. Mason and Diana continued college and running the Mystic Grill, although there was some major tension between Damon and Mason; the two tried to avoid each other the best they could.

Over the past few days however Diana had been feeling sick, simply thinking it was something she ate. When her period for her menstrual cycle never came however she panicked, buying a pregnancy test and it coming back positive. Diana tried to think how this was possible since Mason was now a Hybrid, the Vampire part in him preventing him to have children. Then it hit her; she got pregnant when the two were alone at the Mystic Grill, right before Klaus and Damon made their first appearance and turned Mason into a Hybrid. Diana didn't tell anyone yet that she was pregnant, not even Mason because she was too shocked herself.

Diana walked through the winter snow and was heading in the direction of the Salvatore house, a cloud of smoke coming from her breath from the cold. She had just finished her shift at work while Mason still had to stay there, the young Witch needing to unwind from the distracting day at work. There were a few times where it was the perfect timing for Diana to tell Mason that she was pregnant, but she couldn't bring the words to leave her lips. With a sigh Diana reached the house and opened the door, stepping into the house where Damon was sitting on the couch next to the fireplace with a book in hand.

"Hey." Diana said as she took off her coat and hung it on the coat-rack next to the front door.

"Hey." Damon responded back as he looked up from his book.

"Where is everyone?" Diana asked in confusion, the house being oddly quiet for once.

"Some are at school and some are at your house baking cookies and stuff." Damon chuckled. "I'm the only one here."

"You didn't go to my house with the others?"

"Nah. I haven't had a chance to have time to myself in other eight months, but our friends completely understood." Damon responded.

"I'll leave then so you can read your book." Diana said with a small laugh, though Damon shook his head.

"No, it's fine. I just finished the chapter anyways." Damon said, closing and putting down the book on the coffee table.

"Are you sure?" Diana asked in concern. "I don't want to be a bother to you."

"You're never a bother." Damon chuckled as Diana smiled, sitting on the other end of the couch and letting out a sigh. "What's wrong?"

"Just been stressed out lately." Diana responded.

"About what?" Damon asked. Diana didn't responded for a few moments as she thought everything over. She needed to tell someone about the pregnancy eventually...

"Well... it turns out that I'm pregnant."

"What?" Damon's jaw dropped as his eyes widened, not expecting Diana to say that.

"Yeah. Before Mason turned into a Hybrid I got pregnant. I just found out I was pregnant two days ago." Damon didn't say anything as he looked down, the Vampire lost in thought.

"So what you're say is... you're pregnant with his baby?" Damon looked back over to Diana, who nodded her head.

"Yes... which gives you the perfect reason to not be interested in me anymore. You can move on and be happy." Diana said, though pain was clearly heard in her voice. It was obvious that Diana loved Damon, bringing even Mason to realize that but couldn't bring himself to let her go.

"Do you honestly think that I could be happy without you? This doesn't change anything. Even if you are pregnant with Mason's child, I still love you." Damon moved closer to Diana and placed his hand on her cheek, giving her a smile.

"Damon..."

"You need to make a choice, Diana. Right here and now. I won't make you do anything you don't want to do, but you need to make a choice right now. You can either leave and choose to be with him, or you can kiss me right now and be with me. The choice is completely up to you." Damon said.

"When Mason finds out about the baby then he'll want me to stay with him." Diana responded.

"If Mason truly loves you then he'll let you be happy, which is why I'm giving you this choice. If you choose to be with him then I'll let you go." Damon said, the two locking eyes for a few long moments. Diana then looked at the front door for a moment and then back to Damon, knowing what she wanted all along. She leaned forward and connected her lips with Damon's, the Vampire pulling the young Witch even closer to him as the kiss deepened.

Back at Diana's house Bonnie was feeding April at the kitchen table while Jeremy, Ashley, Stefan, Lexi, Isobel, Meredith, Kevin and Elijah were in the kitchen, and Caroline, Kol, Kotomi, Abigail and Scarlet being at school. In the oven were three pumpkin pies which the group made from scratch, along with making homemade whipped cream and pounds of cookies.

"Damon is going to love this." Stefan laughed as he pulled the three pies out of the oven to cool.

"I know. We all know how much he loves pumpkin pie." Jeremy chuckled.

"And cookies. The toddlers are going to be so hyper though." Ashley sighed, though a smile was on her face.

"Well at least they have Raven to play with." Kevin added as he looked down at the puppy, who was rolling around on the floor.

"Once the pies cool in a few hours we'll put the whipped cream on the top of them and then have Diana bring you two of them. Along with tins of cookies." Bonnie said.

"Okay. We'll start cleaning up the mess." Meredith said, the group beginning to clean up the kitchen. Once everything was cleaned up and Raven was hooked on her leash the group said their goodbyes and left so Bonnie could put April down for a nap. Once they walked back to the Salvatore house they opened the door and walked inside, shocked at what they saw. Damon and Diana were on the couch kissing, the two quickly pulling back as they looked at their friends.

"W-what's going on?" Ashley asked as she knelt down and unhooked Raven's leash, letting the puppy run around the living room.

"Umm, well... I'm pregnant... with Mason's baby." Diana responded with a nervous tone.

"And yet you're making out with Damon..." Elijah said in confusion.

"Diana needed to make a choice, to either be with Mason or me. She finally chose me." Damon said.

"And when I tell Mason, plus about the baby, then all hell is going to break loose." Diana added.

"Well we'll be here if anything bad starts to happen." Isobel reassured the two as they nodded.

"Do your parents know you're pregnant?" Kevin asked, bringing Diana to shake her head.

"They don't." Diana said.

"Well this is going to be an interesting turn of events. I can't wait to see everyone's reactions when they get home from school. The high school should be out in about ten minutes, and then the toddlers will be home in about two hours." Stefan commented, Diana couldn't help but chuckling out a sigh.
Old 09-27-2012, 01:00 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Two weeks had already passed since Damon returned on Christmas day and everything had slowly returned back to normal. Ichiru’s worries over then tension between Mason and Damon had been eased when nothing had happened, although the two seemed to avoid each other as much as possible. Currently everyone was at Diana’s house, except for Diana and Damon, whose whereabouts were unknown, and Caroline, Kol, Kotomi, Kiseki, Aiden, Abigail and Scarlet, who were at school. Kiseki and even Aiden had decided to go back to school as well, both to be with Caroline and Kotomi and out of sheer boredom. Even though he was an Original and had lived in Fells Church for a few years now, Aiden had stayed away from the school because he didn’t want the fact that he was a Vampire getting out. But now that he had friends to attend with and help him, he had agreed to go.

"Damon is going to love this." Ichiru looked away from the living room window he had been looking through and over to Stefan as he pulled three pumpkin pies out of the oven to cool.

"I know. We all know how much he loves pumpkin pie." Jeremy chuckled.

"And cookies. The toddlers are going to be so hyper though." Ashley sighed, though a smile was on her face.

"Well at least they have Raven to play with." Kevin said as he looked down at the Husky puppy who was rolling around in the floor.

"Once the pies cool in a few hours we'll put the whipped cream on the top of them and then have Diana bring you two of them. Along with tins of cookies." Bonnie said.

"Okay. We'll start cleaning up the mess." Meredith responded, and Ichiru joined the group in the kitchen to begin cleaning up. Once everything had been cleaned up and Raven was hooked on her leash, the group said their goodbyes and left. Upon arriving at the Salvatore house, they saw none other than Damon and Diana kissing on the couch, which brought obvious shock into even Ichiru’s expression.

"W-what's going on?" Ashley knelt down to unhook Raven’s leash and allow the puppy to run around the living room as she spoke.

"Umm, well... I'm pregnant... with Mason's baby." Diana responded nervously.

"And yet you're making out with Damon..." Elijah said with confusion.

"Diana needed to make a choice, to either be with Mason or me. She finally chose me." Damon told them.

"And when I tell Mason, plus about the baby, then all hell is going to break loose." Diana added, and Ichiru looked at the ground briefly. He could imagine how Mason would feel, but Diana’s choices were her own, and they all knew that if Mason truly loved Diana he would want her to be happy.

"Well we'll be here if anything bad starts to happen." Isobel reassured the two, who nodded in response.

"Do your parents know you're pregnant?" Kevin asked, bringing Diana to shake her head.

"They don't."

"Well this is going to be an interesting turn of events. I can't wait to see everyone's reactions when they get home from school. The high school should be out in about ten minutes, and then the toddlers will be home in about two hours." Stefan commented, and Ichiru could help but smile at the thought of everyone’s reactions. The toddlers would no doubt be excited, and he didn’t doubt Kiseki would as well, considering how much he loved children, along with his energetic personality.

OOC: Sorry for the late, suckish post once again ><

Old 09-27-2012, 05:10 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Once the high school was finished for the day Caroline met up with the group outside the school, though she had to stay behind for a few hours. Her and a group of human friends were setting up the gym for a 40's decade dance, which she was really excited about.

"Are you sure you don't need any help from us?" Kotomi asked.

"Nah it's fine." Caroline responded with a smile. "Once my friends and I are finished with the gym it will look amazing." Kol laughed at how cheerful the blonde sounded.

"Okay, but just call if you need help." Kol said as Caroline nodded, the blonde giving Kiseki a kiss before returning back inside the school. Kotomi and Kol walked back to the house and opened the front door, the two going right to the kitchen as always.

"How was school?" Isobel asked, walking into the kitchen as well while Raven greeted the group with excitement.

"It was good, though I have so much homework that I should get started on." Kotomi responded with a sigh, bringing Isobel to chuckle.

"Where's Caroline?" Lexi asked in confusion when seeing the blonde absent from the group.

"She's staying after school with some friends to help set up the dance for Friday." Kol responded, the dance being two days away.

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that." Damon said as he stood up from the couch and stretched, then looking over to Diana and giving her a smirk. "Do you want to tell them or should I?"

"Tell us what?" Kotomi asked.

"Well... I'm pregnant with Mason's baby." Diana responded with nervousness once again. Kotomi and Kol looked at the young Witch in shock, though they slowly recovered after a few moments.

"That's awesome!" Kotomi squeaked as she walked over to Diana and hugged her, Kol giving out a laugh.

"That really is awesome. Looks like we'll have another addition to the group." Kol said.

"Oh, there's more." Damon said, bringing Kotomi to release Diana with confusion once again.

"The other thing is... Damon and I are together now as a couple." Diana said.

"What about Mason though?" Kotomi asked.

"If Mason truly cares about Diana then he'll want her to be happy." Ashley added, Kotomi and Kol nodding in agreement.

"I can't wait for Caroline to hear the news." Kol chuckled.

Back at the school Caroline met up with a group of two boys and a girl, the group of four walking into the gym where half of it was already set up from yesterday. Caroline pulled out a list from her bag and looked it over to see what the group needed next, cursing at herself when realizing she left the other half of her list in her car.

"I need to go get the other list." Caroline said, the group nodding as the girl walked over to a radio and began to blast music in the gym while Caroline was leaving. The Vampire walked out to the emptied parking-lot where her car was, opening the driver's door and sitting in the seat as she tried to remember where she put the list. She then reached over to the glove department and opened it, sighing in relief when she found the paper.

"There you are." Caroline said, shoving the paper in her front pocket and stepping out of her car. When she closed the door and started walking back towards the school however she felt a sudden sting in the back of her neck, feeling the much too familiar burning in her body as she quickly reached to the back of her neck and pulled out a dart, which was filled with Vervain before it had been injected into Caroline. Fear suddenly overcame Caroline as she quickly turned around, seeing a man with a black mask on standing a few feet in front of her with a gun raised to her.

Caroline quickly charged at the man in anger now with her Vampire speed but he pulled the trigger to the gun, sending a wooden bullet right in the middle of Caroline's forehead. The sound of the gun was loud as Caroline's emotionless body hit the pavement, but her friends didn't hear the sound because of the loud music.

Caroline woke up to find herself in an unfamiliar place, brick walls surrounding her as a single door was a few feet in front of her. She was on the opposite side of town, underground in the thick woods where her family had once owned the land. The bullet was already taken out of her head, but who was the man? Caroline tried to stand, realizing that she was sitting in a metal chair, but was unable to move. She quickly looked down, seeing that her wrists and ankles were securely chained to the chair.

"Hello?" Caroline called out in a panic, unable to break free from the chains or send a telepathic message because of the Vervain in her system, the man injecting even more Vervain into Caroline while she was unconsious. "Kiseki!" Caroline cried out, struggling to break free. The sound of footsteps walking towards the door on the other side brought Caroline to stop with her struggling, the door opening a few moments later where the man in the mask walked into the room. "Who are you?" Caroline growled. The man took off the mast and looked at Caroline, his piercing blue eyes matching her own.

"Hello Caroline." The middle aged man said.

"Daddy?" Caroline said in a shocked, small voice.
Old 09-28-2012, 09:51 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

"Are you sure you don't need any help from us?" Once the high school had let out, Kiseki and Aiden stood with the group outside. Caroline had just joined them, although she was staying late to help decorate the gym for a 40’s themed dance that Friday.

"Nah it's fine." Caroline responded to Kotomi with a smile. "Once my friends and I are finished with the gym it will look amazing."

"Okay, but just call if you need help." Kol said with a laugh, and the blonde nodded, giving Kiseki a kiss before returning to the school. Aiden, Kotomi and Kol started back toward the house, but Kiseki lagged behind the trio. He knew it was only staying behind to help with decorations for a dance with some friends - all of which Kiseki had already met before and was perfectly fine with - but he still couldn’t shake the feeling that something bad was going to happen.

Only a few feet away from the house, he heard a loud gunshot from behind him, bringing him to whip his head around to look back in the direction of the school. The others had already gone back to the house, and since they weren’t at his side, that meant they hadn’t heard.

Without another thought, he used his Vampire speed to run back to the school. He could heard music coming from the gym where the others were gathered, and Caroline’s car was still there. However, the item he saw on the ground near the car made his heart sink as he walked over and knelt down to pick it up.

Instantly, his eyes turned a pale green and glazed over, and he saw an image of the very dart in his hand hitting Caroline in the neck just before a man with a black mask approached her with a gun. He aimed the gun at her head, and Caroline attempted to attack him only to have a bullet embedded right in the middle of her forehead.

The shock jolted Kiseki out of the vision, and his gaze fell back on the dart in his hand, which had no doubt been a Vervain dart. But who had been the one who attacked her? He didn’t know if Vampires could be killed by something like that, unless it had been a special type of gun. He looked around for any other clues he could use as to who had attacked or where they had taken her, but there was nothing. And on top of that, he couldn’t even trace her whereabouts…

"How was school?" Isobel asked as Aiden and the others walked in, Kol and Kotomi going straight to the kitchen upon arrival while the ginger took a seat on the couch and petted Raven when she came to greet him before rushing off to the others. He had yet to notice that Kiseki hadn’t returned with them…

"It was good, though I have so much homework that I should get started on." Kotomi responded to her mother with a sigh, bringing Isobel to chuckle.

"Where's Caroline?" Lexi asked in confusion when seeing the blonde absent from the group.

"She's staying after school with some friends to help set up the dance for Friday." Kol responded.

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that." Damon said as he stood up from the couch and stretched, then looking over to Diana with a smirk. "Do you want to tell them or should I?"

"Tell us what?" Kotomi asked as Aiden took his gaze away from the window and looked at the two in question.

"Well... I'm pregnant with Mason's baby." Diana responded nervously. Aiden looked at her with shock, along with Kotomi and Kol.

"That's awesome!" Kotomi was the first to recover, giving a squeak of excitement as she walked over to hug Diana as Kol laughed.

"That really is awesome. Looks like we'll have another addition to the group."

“Another child for Aiden to try and ruin.” Ichiru teased as he looked at the ginger, who gave him a smirk in response.

“They love me for it though, don’t they?”

"Oh, there's more." Damon said, bringing Aiden’s attention back to him as Kotomi released Diana.

"The other thing is... Damon and I are together now as a couple." The young Witch said.

"What about Mason though?" Kotomi asked.

"If Mason truly cares about Diana then he'll want her to be happy." Ashley said, and Aiden nodded along with Kotomi and Kol. Ashley did have a point there.

"I can't wait for Caroline to hear the news." Kol chuckled, and a smile returned to Aiden’s face at the thought of the blonde’s reaction.

“She and Kiseki would probably have the most entertaining reactions.” He said with a laugh. It was then that he realized he hadn’t heard Kiseki say anything since they had walked in, when he certainly would have reacted to Diana being pregnant.

Ichiru noticed this as well, and a concerned expression came onto his face as he glanced around the room along with Aiden.

“Where is Kiseki?”

“He was right behind us on the way here…” Aiden met Ichiru’s gaze, his expression now mirroring the younger teen’s. “Maybe he decided to stay behind with Caroline?”

“He would have said something.” Ichiru said as he rose from where he had been sitting on the couch.

“Don’t get worked up over it, he may just be loitering around outside or something.” Aiden tried to calm Ichiru down when sensing his emotions shifting. The dark haired Vampire was obviously not convinced or calmed down in the least, this being proven when he headed for the door.

“I’m going to check.”

Silence fell over the room as the door shut behind Ichiru before Aiden rose as well. He could understand Ichiru’s concern, considering the stressful past the group had. It was perfectly understandable why anyone would get worried or upset over someone missing.

“I’m going with him.” With that, he left the house as well, following Ichiru to the school, where they spotted the dark haired teen on his knees near Caroline’s car.

“Kiseki?” Ichiru called his name in alarm, the two running over to the younger twin, who looked up at them with a startled expression, having not sensed them there. Ichiru instantly noticed the blood coming from his brother’s nose, as well as the glazed look in his eyes. “What happened? Are you okay?” He looked at the dart in Kiseki’s hand. “Is that a Vervain dart?”

“Yeah.” Kiseki rose to his feet with a bit of difficulty, supporting himself on Caroline’s car once he was on his feet. “Something happened to Caroline.”

“What?”

“I heard a gunshot while we were on the way home, so I came back here. I found this dart on the ground, and when I touched it, I saw a vision of a guy in a black mask attacking Caroline. He shot her with this dart first and then again with a gun when she tried to attack him.” Ichiru and Aiden looked at the dart in Kiseki’s hand as he explained what had happened to them. “I tried tracking her down, but I can’t get past the street outside the parking lot.” He looked back up at them with a pained expression that even Aiden knew had to have been out of sheer worry. “We have to find her. There’s no telling what he could be doing to her.”

“We will.” Ichiru reassured his brother as Kiseki finally wiped the blood away from his nose. “For now you need to get back to the house and rest. You used too much power trying to find Caroline.”

“But--”

“You won’t be any good to the search if you pass out in the middle of it.” Ichiru spoke more firmly as he helped Kiseki away from the car, the younger twin clearly still lightheaded. “We’ll see if Bonnie can find anything while you rest. Now come on.”

Kiseki still looked like he wanted to protest, but gave a sigh instead, using his Vampire speed to return to the house with the others.