Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 04-17-2012, 04:28 PM
Elecii Offline

Default --hiatus;donotpost/ Replication;. {RP//open.}

Replication

{just as a note;; this will be based off of my original replication roleplay, but will be somewhat different.}

Minutes. Hours. Days. The legendaries were trapped for many many minutes; many hours; and a few days. Cyrus had been planning to replicate them all along, but after he had first come to capture the legends, his scientist had disappeared. Since the only person to know the formula for the replication potion was the scientist, Cyrus knew he had to track him down. Only one thing stood in his way: if he kept all the legendaries locked away the world would turn into mayhem, and he would become a suspect of their capture. To avoid this, he released the legends back into the wild, but not before he micro-chipped each of them so he knew their whereabouts at all times. None of the legends knew they had been micro-chipped, so they thought they had won against Cyrus and would never be caught again.

They were wrong.

Cyrus located a few of the legends immediately, while some others took a while to capture. Unfortunately for Cyrus, some of the micro-chips had stopped working, since they were a batch of faulty ones, which meant he only captured eleven of the legendaries. Unfortunately for everyone else, he managed to capture some of the strongest and most powerful legendaries.

After tracking down his scientist, Cyrus replicated the twelve legendaries before setting them free. His replicas took a while to come to life, but when they finally came to existence, they were more powerful and stronger than the real legends. Now he could bring his master plan to life: take over Sinnoh, then later the other regions.

The legends discovered Cyrus' plan. They all planned to go into hiding and try to track down information about what Cyrus had said, but this was near impossible to do while they stayed in their legendary form. Cyrus had't realised, but the micro-chips had a side effect - they allowed legends to transform into humans because of one of the chemicals used in the outer layer of the chips. The chemical reacted with the DNA of all of the legends, allowing them to turn into humans. The legends used this to transform into humans to save Sinnoh from the replicas.

Your Role

You may only play as legendaries or humans, as the replicas will not play a huge part and are not introduced into the RP until quite far in, and will then be NPCs for anyone to control.

Legendaries

As a legendary, your role is to find the other legendaries, then locate Cyrus' replica store house. You must also not reveal who you truly are to anyone other than friends you can truly trust.

Humans

Suspecting that your {legendary} friend is keeping a secret, you must plan to investigate what they are hiding. If they tell you their true form then you must aid them in their search.

Rules

1) Follow all Pe2k rules at all times, obviously.
2) No godmodding, bunnying, or anything of the sort.
3) I have the right to decline your SU for whatever reason, but I will give you a reason and some tips to improve if you still wish to join.
4) You may have 4 characters only. Only three of these may be legendaries, but you do not have to have all three allowed as legendaries, you can have one legend and two humans, or three humans. You may also only have more than 1 human if you have a legendary, but you may have just one human without a legendary. {This may be confusing, sorry.}
5) If you do not post in two weeks I will send a PM reminding you to post. If I do not get a reply in three days after then you will not be able to participate in the RP anymore. If you do reply in three days after then I will give you another week to reply if you can, or if not I will have your character{s} as if they are not there until the time you post.

i can't love you more than this

Last edited by Elecii; 05-21-2012 at 05:37 PM.
Old 04-17-2012, 04:30 PM
Elecii Offline

Default Re: Replication;. {RP//open.}

Notices
  • You may start anywhere in Sinnoh.
  • If possible, try to meet up with some other characters as soon as you can. Interaction is gold.
  • Any questions or if you wish to sign up, go to the SU/DS thread located here.

Old 04-17-2012, 04:31 PM
Elecii Offline

Trinity Hart & Jake Wood {Latios}
Eterna Forest
Latios – Human Form

Trinity giggled as she watched Jake trying to dance in the middle of the forest. He was grinning as he twirled in circles with his arms high above his head, trying to imitate a ballerina. Trinity continued to laugh at his failed attempts at being a ballerina. “Oh come on, Trin, I’m not that bad!” he laughed, joining her under the tree. He pushed his long blue hair out of his eyes once again, but it only stayed away from his view for a few seconds before falling back in front of his jade eyes. He sighed, knowing there was nothing he could do about his hair. Trinity watched Jake roll a pebble around with his hand absentmindedly. Jake was odd, Trinity knew that, but he was likeable. There was an aura about him that was slightly different and unusual, but Trinity usually put it off as her being silly, but she knew there was something different about this boy, and she was determined to find out what it was.

“Hey, Jake,” Trinity began, looking at her friend, who was now drinking from a bottle of water. “I was just wondering, what’s your opinion on this whole legends rumour? About Cyrus?” she asked. Jake almost choked on his drink when Trinity asked, and she knew something was up. He was always so sensitive about the topic of legendaries or Cyrus, like something bad had happened in his past related to the legendaries or something.

“I think Cyrus was wrong to capture the legendaries,” Jake said, after there was a long moment of silence. Trinity was surprised, this was the first time he had actually spoken about the subject. “I mean, he took those legends and cloned some of them, and it was completely wrong.”

“I agree,” Trinity said quietly. She sighed. “I wish I could meet one of those legends that was cloned and just ask them how they felt and to help them.”

Jake nodded. “Me too.”

Gabriella Dale {Jirachi}
Jubilife City
Jirachi – Human Form

Gabi was hidden in the outskirts of Jubilife City, observing the humans go about their normal day. Gabi had been hidden in the same spot outside of the city for a few days now, but she didn’t want to leave just yet. She found it interesting to watch the people rush from one building to another, or for young trainers to have battles, right in the heart of the city. It excited her when she sensed a Pokemon nearby, and always went to talk to the Pokemon, usually through the use of telepathy, as to keep her hidden.

The same thing had been going on for a few days now, and Gabi was starting to get bored of it. She grabbed her small bag, which contained a miniature bottle of water, a packet of sweets which she had bought from the PokeMart, and a purse filled with money. She jumped the small fence that surrounded the city and headed to the PokeMart to buy something to eat since she was starting to get hungry.

Maxine Reynolds {Azelf}
Lake Valor
Azelf – Human Form

Max walked up and down the sides of the lake. She so desperately wanted to just turn into her Pokemon form and fly over to the cave in the centre of the lake and remain hidden away there forever, but she knew she couldn’t do that since there were lots of humans around, and if one of them discovered her secret then she wouldn’t live it down. Instead, she sat at the edge of the lake, moving her hand around in the water. She tried to remember back to the time when she could live in peace in her cave, but she couldn’t remember any time like that. If there wasn’t a villain trying to steal her away then there was a curious tourist who would try to approach her.

She played with her short hair as a distraction, trying not to think back to the time when she was captured by Cyrus for the first time.

Old 04-17-2012, 04:47 PM
Quaza529 Offline

Tecno
Veilstone city,Galactic headquarters.
Registeel l human form

I stood in front of the galactic building the one used headquarters for the evil mastermind cyrus.
Its been 2 days since i left and fought against grunts to gain freedom.
But something was wrong when the doors opened.I noticed that they didn't attack me when I finally got out that door I fought them.
There must have been a plan I need to regroup with the others to regain coverage of whats going on and why.
Suddenly the door to the massive skyscraper opened.
I prepared myself to defend,but luckily it was just the building inspector putting up the sign:foreclosure
building condemned.
He locked the door,turned around and slowly walked away eyeing me. I heard a faint mumble "Freak..."
I whispered quietly to myself "Jerk..."
Slowly i walked to the door.
"Cyrus your plan will not work I will find you and win."
I could hear his voice in a faint smart tone "Oh but I have already."

Like a Baws

Last edited by Quaza529; 04-17-2012 at 05:47 PM.
Old 04-17-2012, 08:16 PM
5TailedDemonLizard Offline

Koutei
Jubilife City
Rayquaza - Human Form

Koutei glanced around the bustling city as he sat on the steps of the Pokemon Gym. His yellow eyes scanned each face in succession as people passed him by, not paying him any notice. Some had pokeballs on their belts, others had their pokemon walking freely along with them. Others had none at all, but they seemed pleased with themselves. Brushing some of his deep green hair from his face, Koutei let out a long sigh before shifting as though he was uncomfortable. -It seems I'll never get used to this human body...- He thought quietly to himself before standing and ambling slowly down the road, getting sucked into the hustle and bustle of the crowd. -Oh well...It's a good disguise...-

As he walked, Koutei constantly kept his eyes moving, surveying everyone and everything around him. The capture of the other legendaries by Cyrus and his grunts had made him become more cautious over the time he had escaped. If someone looked at him in a strange way, he would move towns and stay away for a few weeks. Thankfully, Sinnoh was a fairly large place, and he could remain mostly undetected among its population. Pulling a small energy bar from a pack at his side, Koutei chewed on it absentmindedly as he ambles through the streets of Jubilife City slowly.

Umi
Snowpoint City
Lugia - Human Form

Umi shivered slightly as she walked through the forests surrounding Snowpoint City. She watched as several Starly and Staravia flitted from branch to branch, letting out their soft cries to one another. A small smiled played at her lips and she watched as her breath curled up into the air in front of her, relaxing now that she was away from most of the people in the small town. It had been very stressful for her since she wasn't used to running...She had been sleeping in her underwater cavern for years before the incident. And then to be woken up only to be trapped in some lab? The very memory of it made her shiver.

"It's over now..." She said quietly, almost as if she was trying to reassure herself "It won't happen again, Umi. You're safe..."

Tategami
Solaceon Town
Raikou - Human Form

Tategami leaned casually against the white picket fence that surrounded the day-care center's field, watching the small Pokemon inside frolic and play. People came and went, giving him a simple nod or (in a child's case) a tiny wave before disappearing farther down the road or into their houses. Nobody bothered him in this quaint little town and for that he was very grateful. But he was lonely...He hadn't seen any of the other Legendaries after their escape from Cyrus' lab, and he hoped none of them had been hunted down again.

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

"Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

^Please click my eggs^

Click here for my other links!

Old 04-17-2012, 09:26 PM
Quaza529 Offline

Tecno
Motorbike to lake valor

Registeel human form
Soon I climbed onto my bike and sped away. I traveled through the forest avoiding trees and boulders.
There has to be another legend down at lake valor home to azelf maybe she knows what happened to the others.
I stop so fast that I almost fly off the bike but luckily I stayed my weight popped off and put the stand down. I head into the undergrowth and come onto a path straight to the lake.
This lake was eerie and looks like no one has been here forever but luckily a couple of tourists walk by.
I scan the lake hoping azelf has been here maybe she can see me.
As I swim to the middle of the lake I see many magikarp and a coouple of barboack letting me pass when I reach the island I sit and wait for someone to call my name.

Like a Baws

Last edited by Quaza529; 04-20-2012 at 07:54 PM.
Old 04-18-2012, 01:49 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

Sakasa Yochi (Giratina) and Sophia Triste
Giratina-Human Form
Eterna City

"Um," he stalled hopelessly as he dug through his many pockets for the money he knew he didn't have. The woman at the counter glared at him in impatience, obviously not happy that he seemingly could not pay for the food he had placed on the counter. He was about to ask if there was a way he could work the amount off when he felt a gentle nudge and a girl who looked like she might have been nine, maybe ten, slid around him to look up at the woman behind the counter .

"How much is his total?" she asked softly. The girl met the woman's gaze steadily, and finally relented, repeating the number to to the girl that she had just told him. Without a moment's hesitation, the girl tossed a few other items on the counter and produced a wallet from a small shoulder bag. "Put his purchase with mine, I'll pay--he must have been a pickpocket's victim, kids have no respect these days..." she said, sighing at the end and following through with a head shake that sent her nearly white hair bouncing off her shoulders. The woman at the counter shot him a dirty look that seemed to greatly disapprove of allowing the little girl to pay for his lunch. Personally, he was too surprised to speak until she was pulling the bagged food off the counter and leading him by the jacket cuff out of the convenience store.

"You didn't have to pay that, I would have found a way to work it off..." his voice trailed off as he realized that he didn't know the girl's name.

"My name is Sophia." The words were so sudden that he jumped, not quite expecting her to actually answer him.

"I would have found a way to pay off my lunch, Sophia," he insisted, she glanced back at him and he caught the sight of warm brown eyes and a playful smile.

"No, I didn't have to pay, but it was the right thing to do. If it makes you feel better, you can pay me back by having lunch with my pokemon and I. We don't eat with others much, and it can be fun to just sit and chat." Her response startled him--most other humans he had met had been as kind as this girl. At the same time, he wondered where the girl's parents were, surely she wasn't old enough to be on her own yet... "Oh, don't look at me like that, Musei," the girl's voice broke through his thoughts as she addressed a lone Gallade leaning against a nearby wall, looking at the pair with what seemed to be his version of raised eyebrows--in his defense, the image of a little, rather innocent looking girl dragging a 19 year-old goth guy who stood in at about 6' 2" around was a bit odd. There was a pause of silence before Sophia laughed. "He's nicer than his appearance suggests, Musei. He was a bit short on cash, so I paid for his lunch and invited him to eat with us, so be nice!" Another pause before she huffed, frowning at the Gallade. "No, I don't know his name yet, he hasn't had the time to introduce himself!"

"My name is Sakasa Yochi," he said softly, sending Sophia spinning away from the Gallade to look at him, big smile planted on her face.

"It's nice to meet you, Sakasa. You'll have to excuse Musei's occasional rudeness, he's a bit overprotective of me, like he thinks he's my mother or something." He couldn't help but smile at that one, especially when the Gallade glared at the girl for once. "Anyway, come on, are you going to eat with us or not?" she asked eagerly. Once again, Sakasa found his smile widening as he nodded.

"You did pay for my lunch, why not?" he relented, and with a cheer, Sophia set off in search for a bench where they could sit and eat, human Giratina and Gallade in tow.

Riika Amano and Seth Micheals (Entei)
Entei-Human Form
Jubilife City

"Ugh, too many friggin' people..." Riika muttered under her breath as someone stepped on her foot for the umpteenth time. "Is this even going to be worth getting my toes stomped all over?" she demanded to know. Seth laughed beside her.

"It's the only way to get to the rest of the cities and towns here, Riika. You're going to have to bear with it," he sighed, prompting quite a few choice words from Riika's mouth. "Hey, maybe you'll find some grunts to beat up on?" he said about the same time Riika's stomach growled, prompting another laugh from him.

"How about we find some food to eat first? I can't beat up grunts or anyone else on an empty stomach," she joked in spite that a blush was creeping across her cheeks. "Besides, it'll give us some time to get a little bit of strategy in."

"Since when do you do strategy?" Seth teased, a hand just barely reaching out to skim across one of her armwarmers, though he knew he would regret it later for reminding himself about the scars along her arms.

"Since these guys got smart enough to capture and clone you," she growled flatly as she allowed Seth to take her arm to steer her around towards the PokeMart to go get food.

OOC: Well, not my best, but they're in places near people, soooo... XD

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 04-18-2012, 04:51 AM
SkittishHeart Offline

Samantha Silverheart
Acuity Lakefront
Human
:D

"Maaan, after the Sinnoh League and the Grand Festival, this happens?" Sammy, not sure what to feel about the situation, asked the sky with a slight hint of frustration. It wasn’t for the reason that she didn’t want to help the Legends, but because she was tired from all the travelling she did; she had already gone all over Sinnoh twice. Well, maybe not totally “all over.” She even had to let some of her Pokemon stay back at home so they could rest; the ones with her now are also those who were eager enough to forget the weariness in order to help out. Sammy was thankful for it, as she didn’t want to spend her time catching random Pokemon. “What was the name of the bad guy again? Cyrus? The leader of Team Plasma?”

“Espee.” A soft voice purred from the ground. Sammy looked down to see her gray Espeon nodding in agreement. Being the Trainer’s first Pokemon, Solie had the closest bond with her, so she just couldn’t allow the teenager to wander in places without her.

“All right. All we have to do is find him, right? And then defeat him with the help of those who also volunteered themselves to assist the Legends?” But it won’t be easy as it seems; the man have some of the Legendaries’ replica. Also, the fact that she’d be meeting new people once again made her feel nervous; after all those years, Sammy’s still shy around fellow humans. She never knew why, yet she reasons out that she’s just afraid of being judged or something. I have to be brave, though, for the sake of the Legends as well as for the people plus Pokemon in this world. She then continued to walk around Acuity Lakefront, unsure of what to search for. “How did I manage to get out of this area again? I don’t remember the snow being this deep.” She sighed. “Maybe it’s a bad omen or something. Oh wait, it probably is.”

First banner with GIMP. Hooray for finally being able to make something. Nyar~ :3
Old 04-18-2012, 06:04 PM
MoonKit Offline

Send a message via MSN to MoonKit

(I’m going to make it so Mazi, Raven and Jewel haven’t met…I’ve tried to RP as them having met for an hour, it’s not working. And if we all end in Jubilife City, I called it x3))

Mazina De’clarosa [Mazi]
Lake Verity
Mesprit human form

I sat in the trees, watching Pokémon swim around and dart around. I never imagined myself being in the form of a human while I was here, at my former home. Where was I to live now? Would I just live like a Pokémon Trainer, living in the wilderness where a Pokémon could be on your face when you wake up, or you could die at any moment? No, the Pokémon wouldn’t be able to recognize me, and if they did, I was screwed. I turned my head towards a bush and, to my surprise, saw a handful of Oran Berries. I grabbed the branch I was sitting on and allowed myself to fall, doing this until I was to the point where no more branches were usable without a Combee coming out and trying to kill me. When I got to this point, I looked down and dropped, only about a five foot fall.

I walked towards the Oran berries, which had apparently been a common food for the Pokémon around here since the Magicarp were almost cooked by Team Galactic how they had done so in Lake Valor (God knows how many times I put Vashon). I picked one, taking a bite out of the blue berry and smiled. Pretty much every taste filled my mouth immediately, from sweet to spicy. If my eyes could have changed from red-amber to simply amber, they would have in that instant. Without thinking, I grabbed my necklace and took it off, swinging it around like a rope. It caught on a treebranch, and I tugged as hard as I could, but all that happened was a leaf fell onto my head. Eventually I simply took the necklace off of the tree branch, seeing that it was caught by a smaller branch that stuck out towards the necklace, as if it were there just to annoy me.

“Who knew Oran Berries were so good?” I asked, laughing.

A small Rattata ran across my feet, chattering something like ‘We all knew’ or something like that.

I shrugged and turned away from the lake, walking through the trees towards Sandgem town.

Raven Emeralds and Jewel Retkai
Jubilife City
Latias Human Form

“Is it possible to be here and not bump into any random tourists?” I asked. I sounded quite impatient, though even I knew I was. I had stayed here since I turned into a Human. I would much rather be in the sky right now, flying around and being invisible.

I looked to the side and heard an answer, “No, it’s not, sadly.” I turned to the voice and let out a half smile. A girl with a slightly darker completion and dark, curly hair looked back at me. Sure, it was a human and not one of the legends, but she seemed somewhat cool. “I’m Jewel. Jewel Retkai.”

“I’m Raven, Raven Emeralds.” I said, curling the tip of my dark crimson hair with my fingers.
Old 04-18-2012, 07:12 PM
Socratic Sarcasm Offline

Thomas Fisher (Human Uxie) and Sara Sage
Celestic Town
APers: MoonKit (Mazi/Mespirit), Elecii (Maxine/Azelf), FireSong (Samantha Silverheart)

"So, basically, Cyrus is a God-Complexed megalomaniac and Team Galactic consisted primarily of a bunch of douchebags." Thomas Fisher marveled at Sara Sage's ability to combine complex diction with low level slang to so accurately articulate her theories.

Cynthia nodded,"That's basically the conclusion everyone came to." Cynthia had just finished explaining the history of Team Galactic and, more accurately, Cyrus. She included the mythos behind the parties as well, and didn't even bother to disguise the fact that these legends were fact.

Ever perceptive, Sara questioned,"Wait. How did Dawn, who had only been training Pokemon for half a year, beat a highly methodical mastermind on accident?"

Cynthia's voice was neutral,"The first encounter with the grunts was an accident, but she actively pursued Galactic after. Plus rumor has it that the Spirit Trio was keeping a very careful eye on her. In addition, not so rumor has it that the then Sinnoh champion was of assistance of well." Cynthia smirked.

Thomas requested,"Cynthia, may I go outside for a moment?" He didn't pause for an answer; he simply left.

Thomas figured that, since he was near Mt. Coronet and therefore Spear Pillar, he might be able to contact his sisters. But before he did, he detected a familiar presence near his lake.

The girl and the Espeon... Thomas thought to himself. They had gone there many times before, and eventually he decided to keep tabs on them. Perhaps he could bring another piece into the game...

<Hello. To answer the question in your mind, yes, your hearing voices in your head. No you're not going insane. I am Uxie. You have often come to my lake, so I trust you will help me in my time of need. I need you to meet my friends Thomas Fisher and Sara Sage at Spear Pilllar.> He telepathed to the girl he would later know as Samantha Silverheart. Hopefully, she would be willing to be a piece in this game: he foresaw great value in the girl. About as much as Sara, who was piece that he could trust to willingly move into position on its own.

Thomas then refocused to trying to contact his sisters. This was substantially easier: not only were they at their lakes, but his siblings were naturally in tune with him,<Joy, Azelf! Thank God you're all right! This is Aquinas, or, as everyone shall refer to me for now, Thomas Fisher. I need you guys to make a beeline for Mt. Coronet, ASAP. Hurry! We need to stop Cyrus once and for all.>

OoC: I hope nobody minds that I cheated a bit. I figured Mt. Coronet would amplify Uxie's telepathy, especially to The Lakes.

Old 04-18-2012, 07:44 PM
Quaza529 Offline

Tecno
lake valor to lake verity
Registeel l human form

After a couple hours I stood up hoping she could hear me. "AZELF YOU HERE!"
I finally gave up and left.

the next place to go is lake verity where Mesprit probably is.
While riding I realized my complete focus was finding all three emotion legendaries.
"Its probably my best chance after all I have a lot of work to do it might take a long time to
gather every legend but its the only hope we have."

I stop and put the stick down to hold it up.I popped off and went on thegrey grainy sand.
It was cold and dead no one around without mesprit here the place went to the dump.
"wow how long have we've been away" I mumbled.
"MESPRIT YOU HERE!" I suddenly yelled
Suddenly the lake warmed and the sun shined."Oh she's here."

Like a Baws

Last edited by Quaza529; 04-19-2012 at 01:58 PM.
Old 04-18-2012, 11:44 PM
SkittishHeart Offline

Samantha Silverheart
Acuity Lakefront
Human
:D

“HOLY FRIED CHICKEN!” Sammy bellowed out of the blue, causing alarm to the Espeon who just locked her eyes on the Trainer, looking over if something was wrong. It was quite a natural reaction for some people to do that when a random person -- in her case, a Pokemon -- suddenly spoke to them through their minds. “Solie, s-somebody just talked inside my head. No, it’s not my own voice, so that was kinda… new.” She allowed herself to breathe before telling her Espeon what happened. And just when she was about to speak, one of her Pokeballs flew into mid-air then opened in half, sending out a white light in the form of yet another feline. When the glowing thingamajig disappeared, a Glameow came into view, purring. “I guess you want to listen to my “story” as well, Paws?” Sammy questioned; Paws nodded. “I should let Gale hear this, too.” The Trainer picked up the remaining occupied Pokeball from her Poke-belt prior to tapping the middle circle. The same luminous flash appeared, but this time, a bird-like creature emerged from it. The Braviary landed beside Solie, who was sitting to the left of Paws. “That’s everybody.” Sammy cleared her throat. “All right, guys, before I abruptly yelled the words that I did, Uxie introduced himself -- in a manner that wouldn’t make a person go nuts, if I were to describe it -- and told me to go meet some people named Thomas Fisher and Sara Sage at Spear Pillar.” She glanced at each of her Pokemon, wanting to know how they felt about it.

Apparently, they weren’t as astounded as their Trainer.

“Nyar, Nyar, Nyarr~” Paws uttered in a I’m-ready-for-this tone of voice. The other two, being able to understand what the Glameow said, gave their Trainer a meaningful gaze before nodding.

“I guess this means you’re all with me.” Sammy smiled thankfully then looked at the sky. Mr. Uxie, I don’t know if you can hear me; however, I’ll still say that my Poke-buddies will be going to the place you mentioned. And with that, she turned her attention back to her Pokemon. “Let’s go!” she cheered as she began walking towards the destination, Solie; Paws; and Gale behind her.

(Yes, the last part was rushed. :/)

First banner with GIMP. Hooray for finally being able to make something. Nyar~ :3
Old 04-19-2012, 07:09 PM
Elecii Offline

ooc// Sorry for such a late post, I was busy yesterday and had friends round today (we had a day off school) so I hadn't found time until now.

Trinity Hart & Jake Wood {Latios}
Eterna Forest
Latios – Human Form

When Jake stood up suddenly, Trinity did the same. He was looking around the forest, as if he had heard something. He shrugged, then headed towards Eterna City. Trinity trailed behind him, struggling to keep up with her blue-haired friend. Eventually, after falling behind a fair bit, she called, “Jake, wait up!” The Latios in disguise stopped in his tracks and spun around, obviously having forgotten that he needed to wait for his human friend. Trinity jogged to his side before she started panting. “You are one fast walker,” she laughed. Jake grinned and waited for his friend to catch her breath.

The two walked in comfortable silence for a while, heading towards the city. After a while, Trinity decided to speak up. “Hey, Jake,” she started. He turned to look at her. “Have you ever met a legendary Pokemon? Do they even exist?”

Jake seemed to think for a moment, before he decided to answer her. “Of course they exist, Trin,” he said, giving her a small smile. “And yes, I have met a legend before. I met Latias once, but I only talked to her for a moment before my friend dragged me away.” Trinity eyes twinkled at the thought of meeting Latias, the one legendary she truly wished to meet. “What about you, Trinity? Have you ever met a legendary Pokemon?”

“I’m not sure,” she stated simply. Jake looked at her as if willing her to continue. “I mean, I was at Lake Acuity once, and I saw something grey and blue whizz past the entrance, but I’m not sure whether I was imagining it or whether I really saw Azelf.”

Jake nodded simply before the two set off again.

Once they arrived in Eterna City, Jake sat down at a bench, and Trinity did the same. They both sat to one side of the bench, leaving room for others if they wanted to sit down. Trinity was staring down at the floor in thought when Jake tapped her on the shoulder. “I’m sure you weren’t imagining it.”

Gabriella Dale {Jirachi}
Jubilife City
Jirachi – Human Form

Gabi walked to the PokeMart with her head down, hoping to talk to as little people as she could. She played with a strand of her hair to occupy herself as she walked in the hopes of not letting her mind wander. Because she had been looking down at the ground instead of where she was going, she ended up crashing into another person. Gabi looked up to see a man, who she assumed to be around twenty, with dark green hair that had golden streaks. “Sorry,” she muttered.

Usually, Gabi would walk off from the stranger without another word, but there was something about his appearance that she recognised. It may have been the green hair, or the yellow eyes, she wasn’t sure. All she knew was that she recognised him. Even though he seemed intimidating to the small girl, who he towered over, she decided to take a risk and talk to him, which was unusual for her. “I’m Gabriella,” she said quietly, not wanting to talk too loud. “I’m really sorry again for bumping into you.”

Maxine Reynolds {Azelf}
Lake Valor
Azelf – Human Form

Max looked up suddenly when she heard the familiar voice in her head. She looked around for any sign of Aquinas, but she couldn’t see him. It must have meant that he was using telepathy to contact her. <I’ll be right there, Aquinas,> she said through telepathy. <And I am to be known as Maxine Reynolds or just Max from now on,> she added. Standing up off the grass at the edge of the lake and brushing herself off, she started walking towards Mt. Coronet.

Wanting to see her friend as soon as possible, Maxine started jogging towards her destination of Mt. Coronet.

Last edited by Elecii; 04-20-2012 at 02:29 PM.
Old 04-19-2012, 09:00 PM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

Koro
Jubilife City (aka where the characters gather)
Dialga- Human form

Dia wasn’t fond of large urban centres, she soon realised. There were too many people going in every possible direction, none flinching as they carried headed wherever. The noise pollution was elevated, incoherent chattering, vehicles driving and occasionally honking, it was a mess. Flashing billboards were everywhere, hoping to entice innocent consumers into buying stuff that they probably didn’t need, but would hopefully want.

Yet, despite the issues, this was probably a better alternate to small towns. Sure, they were much quieter (which was a huge bonus in Dia’s opinion), but blending was that much harder. People were used to seeing one thing and here she was a whole other story. Despite the albino cover story (which she’d been lucky to know about, considering the human realm was such a foreign concept), she’d still draw the occasional stare. Plus, even when that didn’t happen, they tended to be more curious then there city dwelling counterparts. Dia assumed oddities were more common in urban areas, which worked well in her favour.

If only everything else did.

Being here was the worst, in a sense. It made her feel even more out of place then before, which was really saying something. Watching everyone merrily stroll around, having a place to go, a routine to follow, a world they knew and felt safe in, it was a little painful. She felt lost, afraid and helpless in the face of the recent happenings. Helpless. The god of time himself, Dialga, was nothing more than a lost Lilipup. Pathetic.

Dia knew this was pathetic, a Pokémon of her stature in such a state. Her human body limited her temporal control to a working minimum disallowing a quick fix.

The legend sigh, picking herself off the bus bench she’d been sitting on. Her crimson eyes shifted downwards, to the small crack in the cement sidewalk. She stared mindlessly at the imperfection, trying to clear her mind, if only for a small while. It didn’t work.

Being alone like this in general wasn’t working, but Dia was far too stubborn to admit it to herself, even if she knew it to be true. The tactic worked before, but what the legend didn’t want to accept is that old tactics don’t always work in new situations. This was a new situation that forgot to take its meds and is on an insane rampage. Not a nice thing.

She sat there a while, looking in all directions, hoping for the impossible. It was only when of busload of people started crowding the stop did Dia finally left, not wanting their company. The less interactions she had with humans, the better, in her opinion.

The crowd instantly swallowed the woman Koro, making her another faceless entity in the sea of people. She didn’t really want to stay in the city much longer, although it had already been established that was the best course of action. Apart from hiding in the bush, there wasn’t much else, and grass wasn’t the most appetising thing in the world. Plus, without a Pokémon, Dia was rather defenceless in the wilds. The god of time, defenceless. Really pathetic.

By now, she was fiddling with her diamond ring, her keepsake from home. The object that represented so much and yet it could do so little. Still, Dia treasured it, so when she accidentally slipped it off her finger, panic set in. The round jewellery rolled quite a ways, considering its size and the consistency of the ground. Chasing after it was difficult, but the legend made sure not to lose track of her diamond. Losing it wouldn’t be good. At all.

After a near heart attack later, the ring finally stopped, infront of two total strangers. Dia didn’t notice them until she carefully kneeled to pick it up, however, and was somewhat startled when she did. One was a young man, probably around the same age as Koro. He had emerald green hair with a golden strip, not too common among the humans, although she’d seen many others with tattered clothing. The other was a girl wearing a style of make-up foreign to Dia. Then again, that wasn’t saying much.

“Pardon me,” she spoke in a flat voice, and eyed them wearily. Something about them both seemed… bizarre. Not in a bad way though, it was quiet difficult to put her finger on exactly what this was. In fact, this very reason kept the time god from simply slipping back into the crowd, vanishing into mainstream.

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 04-19-2012, 09:34 PM
5TailedDemonLizard Offline

Koutei {Nathaniel}
Jubilife City
Rayquaza - Human Form

Koutei had been quite taken aback when the small girl had bumped into him, and even more so when he got a good look at her. The markings under her eyes seemed extremely familiar too him, and he strained his memory to try and remember where he had seen them before. "It's alright, I should have been watching my steps as well..." He said, taking a step back to create a little bit of distance between them so he could survey her as a whole "I'm Nathaniel."

Before he could say anything else (like asking where the heck he knew her from), another girl appeared. Her eyes were a striking crimson, and stirred his inner dragon slightly. Wetting his lips gently and being careful not to show his pointed teeth, Koutei glanced between the two girls. "It's alright..."

My god, how hard was this going to be...he knew these people from somewhere, and he couldn't place it...

Umi {Alexandra}
Acuity Lakefront
Lugia - Human Form

Umi stepped through the trees and into the snowy clearing that housed Lake Aquity. Glancing around, she saw a young girl and a grey Espeon walking quickly into the opposite forest. Letting out a sigh of relief, she stepped up to the lake and looked at the cave in the center.

"I wish we could go back to the days when we were safe..." She muttered to herself, looking the way the girl had gone.

A shiver racked her body and she pulled her arms around her "I need to head someplace warmer..." She muttered, and with that, she began her journey to Jubilife City.

Tategami {Den}
------
Raikou - Human Form

OOC: I'm not going to do Tategami, but let's say he's making his way towards Jubilife as well!

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

"Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

^Please click my eggs^

Click here for my other links!