Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 03-21-2012, 12:50 AM
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-

Send a message via AIM to Ant2011
Default Re: [ADVENTURE] Suvaty: A Tropical Challenge [REBOOT]

Anthony
Pokemon Trainer
Dining Hall

Anthony shook his head, "I'm not a breeder. Not yet anyway." He put his hand on top of Blast's head and the little turtle smiled. "My grandfather bred my pokemon. Of course, he didn't know I would get them when he was busy breeding. Blast and Blaze are a, gift of sorts." Anthony pulled a big leather book from his bag, "My grandfather archived every successful breeding, moves that were passed down, and when he obtained eggs. He, left us, when I was young. My grandmother gave me the eggs for Blast and Blaze, and this book..."

He put the book back in his bag, "So Chane, how 'bout you?"
Old 03-23-2012, 01:47 AM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Chane Unx
Pokemon Trainer
Dining Hall

"Me? Being a Pokemon Profe-gah!"

Chane reeled-another headache. He's been getting those, annoyingly frequent, and painful. They lasted for little time, but they were like the force of Arceus's untamed wrath was trying to unhinge him. Even in his sleep, they haunt him-and although he'd never consider it, haunt was probably a very good word. Those headaches accompanied strange dreams when he was asleep, of the kind that seem too realistic to be just dreams. They did not change outside of making a move of chess against a shrouded figure.

"Ugh...Headaches...Happening a lot...They hurt...Badly...Nothing to worry about, they go away quickly. A pesitance at best. Never you mind that, I'm studying my brains out to be a Pokemon Professor. I remember most Pokemon, but keeping them all in my head at once...That's different. Chane said, recovering.

Avalon
Pokemon Trainer
Dining Hall

Food. No more food. There was no more food. There was no more food in front of him. And it was all gone.

Avalon finally chose this time to look up at the other two people sitting next to him: That Anthony Kid (Breeding? No battling? Wierd choice of profession) and whoever that other guy was...Say, didn't he have the bacon?

He forgot, but who cared? He looked poor...ish. He flinched at the headache display he made, but when he started speaking more coherently, Avalon did not hesitate to talk over Chane like he simply wasn't there at all.

"Hi! I'm Avalon, that's Scyez, that's Jykal, and do you have food?! I like eating! And Pokemon, and whatever's fun, and whatever's exciting, and...Uhh...OH! That's Scyez! She likes nibbling hair!"

Scyez rejoined her master's beret and started nibbling on her favorite thing to nibble. "Ri! Ri! Ri! Ri! Riririri! Rriiiiioooo!"

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!

Last edited by Latio-Nytro; 03-23-2012 at 08:24 PM.
Old 03-25-2012, 07:29 PM
Game_Master Offline

Before anyone had the chance to say anything else, the lights went out. A few people let out a scream, merely out of shock not real fear. The lights came back on to reveal about twenty people all dressed in black, standing near the only door to the dining hall. A woman, dressed slightly different than the rest, stepped forward, "Attention trainers and passengers! We, Team Orron, have the ship under our control. If you have any hope of getting off alive, you'll hand over all your money."

All the passengers looked around at one another, hoping for a plan or an idea. The woman at the head of the group shook her head, "Why does nobody ever make it easy? Alright, time for plan B." With that, every member of Team Orron pulled pistols from their coats. The woman spoke up again, "Alright, now do we get your money?"
Old 03-25-2012, 09:38 PM
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-

Anthony
Pokemon Trainer
Dining Hall

Blast and Blaze quickly retreated into Anthony's hoodie pocket. He didn't blame them. He would love to crawl into someone's pocket and hide. He placed his hand over his pocket, so he could grab his wallet with ease if it came down to that.
Old 03-26-2012, 01:53 AM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Chane Unx
Pokemon Trainer
Dining Hall

Black out. Brief cries of shock. Lights on. Twenty men in black. Team Orron. Demands for money. Guns.

The word team in an organization's name is equivelant to failure. They brought guns, putting them at a step-up from all those other organizations that suddenly ran amuk in the past few years...Save possibly Cipher. But come on, many people have seen this before, too many people. They know how it works...For now, though, it was best to assume that he wasn't safe. He considered his dress-purposly shabby, to garner empathy and make sure nobody knew the word 'Unx' was his last name (And even if they did, they'd only find 3000 dollars on his person). He considered paying them, but only if pressed. If he was ignored, then he wouln't try to be noticed.

And if worst came to worst, he'd have a plan. There was an easy one to exploit.

Avalon immediately withdrew his Pokemon when the blackout occured-it was enough time to find Jykal nearby in the darkness and withdraw him. Scyez was already on his head, so that was easy enough. He knew bad things were in the mix the instant wierd blackouts occured for more than a few instants.

The lights hit, Grunts from a 'Team Orron,' which he now and forever dubbed 'Team Morron,' demanded cash, and Avalon remained in place. He was willing to pay, but...His stuff was in his bag. Even his wallet. Hopefully, they didn't search his bag. That wouldn't be for the best if they did...Then again, he really just shoved everything in there aside from Jykal's and Scyez's PokeBalls.

That being said, he did not look pleased about this. Not even a bit.

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 03-26-2012, 05:18 PM
Game_Master Offline

None of the passengers moved a muscle. The members of Orron smirked, they knew this required a demonstration. The woman in front fired her pistol into the ceiling, "Yes, they are loaded and they will hurt you."

A few children started to cry, some people tried to move to the back of the hall for safety.

The woman smiled, "No takers? Then I guess we start shooting."
Old 03-27-2012, 01:43 AM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Chane Unx
Pokemon Trainer
Dining Hall

"Nobody's going to shoot. Not even you." Chane said, suddenly getting a bolt of inspiration.

"You've got guns. OK, that means you're a threat, and at least, your not as dumb as the other criminal 'Teams' that paved the path of criminal stupidity with Pokemon for one and all. However, you'd have shot everyone at this point if you really wanted our money, because, come on, if you're going to be stealing our money, then you might as well have killed us the instant you pulled out the pistols. Our seeing your face means you're ten times as likely to be caught later, fake idenity or no. You're obviously not willing to kill us if we simply don't comply, or else you would have done so. You were going for fear-you want us to move in response to a nonexistant threat to our lives. You've either massacre to be doing-Ho boy, that'll be something to tell your kids and grandkids, how you shot defensless innocents to get at their wallets, including other kids...Or you put down the guns and get caught by the police, either when the boat lands, or, if you've already thought of that, when the cops get fishy about how a cruise liner is floating in the middle of the ocean and investiage-armed and dangeorus, probably. In short-this wasn't smart." Chane elaborated.

"My advice? Put your guns down. You're good as arrested if you do or don't, but I imagine stopping before it gets any worse will kick your sentance time to somewhere near 'not the life sentance.'" Chane finished.

(CHA Check on Chane's part. He wants to see if they'll back down).

Avalon
Pokemon Trainer
Dining Hall

BANG!

Avalon barely turned to look at the noise. Gunshots. Nothing new. In fact, it was stupid: He's seen people only put in one clip, and sometimes, it might unwittingly contain only one bullet, or they only brought the sole clip along. They'd fire the bullets, but when it was needed most, when they had to shoot their target, they'd be empty on the clip. He's seen it done before in a funny video tape his uncle showed him. And that was real life. They might have been checking their rounds, but maybe one of them was stupid. That being said, he wasn't dumb enough to believe that they didn't come prepared enough.

But Avalon's look was venemous, and it failed to differ when it now settled itself on the girl. No twitch. He took his hands off his wallet when he heard the other guy talking: Clearly, they'd have taken his cash already, at gunpoint, if they wanted to. Yet, his look was venemous still.

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!

Last edited by Latio-Nytro; 03-27-2012 at 01:46 AM.
Old 03-27-2012, 02:23 AM
Game_Master Offline

DC is 10 for this persuasion check. Roll on a 20 sided die: 12. Your wisdom modifier: +0. 12+0=12. Chane succeeds

The woman growls, "Damn.... You've got a point you runt." She snapped her fingers and the grunts behind her smirked. She raised her gun and aimed it at Chane, "You dug your own grave punk." She pulled the trigger on the weapon. With a flash the bullet was deflected and fell to the floor. "What the-?"

A Linoone stood by the bullet and snarled at the woman. It picked up the bullet with it's mouth and returned to it's owner, an elderly man in a long white robe with long white hair and a long white beard. The man took the bullet as the Linoone sat by a second Linoone, "How typical of you Allison. Resorting to hostilities to try to achieve anything."

The woman, now known as Allison, was now panicked, "Grrr... Orron, retreat!" The lights went black again. Within moments they turned back on, and the members of Team Orron had vanished.
Old 03-27-2012, 05:30 AM
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-

Anthony
Pokemon Trainer
Dining Hall

Anthony let out a sigh, "Thank goodness that's over..."
Old 03-29-2012, 02:05 AM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Chane Unx
Pokemon Trainer
Dining Hall, leaving

"Thank Goodness that's over..."

That was from the guy that did NOT get shot at by a murder-intent woman who really, really was insane. On the other hand, his father's influence would have most certianly meant that 'Allison' would be dead, screw whatever obstacle lied between him and his revenge. It was likely that he'd be looking into this as it stood, and pooling in money to force police to investigate...And possibly, exchange the meaning of 'investigate' with 'eradicate violently.'

Whatever that was, he was immediately grateful for the old man's appearance-and apparently, he knew something about this 'Allison,' and potentially, the whole 'Team Orron' organization as well. He got up and walked over to the old man, facing him. He hoped to uncover anything important.

"I must thank you for saving my life, your Pokemon must be very well trained to deflect a bullet. I was trying to make them...You know...Flee...With the speech and all..." Chane said, as some kind of start. "It would help immensly if I could, persay...Understand the situation more. Anything would help. I'm guessing they're a local nuinsense at Suvaty, and that she's either psychotic or just really too greedy to care for blood." Chane said.

(Avalon shall use a WIS check to search the room for anything the grunts might have dropped.)

Avalon
Pokemon Trainer
Outside

The instant bullets started flying, and a Linoone caught them, Avalon's mind was forced to remember a scarily similar situation. Fortunatly, the similarities ended with the bullet catching: An old man with white everything owned the bullet-catching linoone, had noted the girl's like of violence, and the shooter, along with her cronies, vanished alive.

Avalon looked around the room. He did not want to miss anything they left behind. The kinds of things people drop were the kinds of things that Avalon could use to get stuff-inform the police with fingerprints, maybe? DNA scans? Useful items for base infiltrations? More Rare Candies? Anything?

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 03-29-2012, 02:29 AM
Game_Master Offline

DC is 10 for this search check. Roll on a 20 sided die: 11. Your wisdom modifier: +1. 11+1=12. Avalon succeeds

Avalon spots a hat from one of the Orron grunts, inside the hat is a concealed compartment with $100 in it.

The old man scratches his beard, "Well I can tell you what I know, which is everything up till about ten years ago. I founded Orron as a police force that handled criminals and kept people safe from wild Pokemon. Allison, my granddaughter was my second in command. She thought I wasn't using my team's status correctly, so she convinced the team to betray me and follow her. Once I was out of the picture, she convinced whatever remained of the Suvaty Police Force to join her and after that crime rates skyrocketed." He pets the Linoone on his right, "I don't know what she's up to, but I don't think it's good."

He reaches into a pocket on his robe and pulls out a roll of paper, "I have no use for this anymore, as I usually remain in my home on the outskirts of Teria Town." He hands the rolled up map to Chane.

Spoiler:
Old 03-30-2012, 05:45 AM
Jacokwolfx2o Offline

Jacok Wolf
Room of ship

The sound of passengers scream for their lives would cause him to wake up, looking around as he noticed the alarm clock on the desk of the room "huh? wonder whats up, better go check it out..." hopping out of bed he get his clothes on, screams telling him to be ready for anything. Snatching his bag from his closet, he walked out his room. He began to read signs to direct him around the ship making his way to the upper floor. Though upon making his way up to the upper deck he saw a sign reading about the delay as well as a sign saying free breakfast "aww... man I missed that..." he thought to himself distracted for the moment before he realized what he was doing in the first place. "oh right, screams, bad things must check" he said to himself running to the upper deck

current location:
hallway of the rooms headed to stairs

Items:
pack which holds money, pokeballs, and pokedex

Pokemon: Gastly, Caterpie
Old 03-30-2012, 07:30 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Chane Unx
Pokemon Trainer
Outside

The old man told his small tale of staring up Team Orron as a police organization a long time ago, his granddaughter starting it up...Wait a minute...His granddaughter was second-in-command...That meant that she joined when he was getting pretty old...It was no wonder Allison easily turned most of Team Orron around, but the old man's knowledge of what Team Orron was doing (other than crime in general) was shot after ten years-meaning that relatively young-looking woman, looking no younger than in her twenties (maybe low thirties), joined Team Orron, a police organization, which should require some good level of dicipline and maturity, when she was a teenager. Kids becoming the champion of Pokemon Leauges wasn't unheard of, as most Trainers were younger kids, but police organizations were a completely different part of life. Either Suvaty had some really foregin concepts of adulthood, or else, this man was hiding something...And that old man's timing was pretty conveniant, even though he'd never seen this old man on the ship before...

Chane blinked, snapped out of his thoughts briefly, and looked out at the sea. He was thinking too much. Unless Team Orron's presence was strong enough, they wouldn't be on his mind forever. He'd take note of these...Odd holes in the story and improbabilities, however. He'd still be greatful the old man saved him rather than he got shot. He was expecting to see Suvaty soon, looking out at the sea...

Avalon
Pokemon Trainer
Outside

Avalon listened to the Old man's story, while he was looking at the hat. Some sort of scanning would easily prove who was the wearer of this hat, meaning one member of Team Orron was practically in his grasp, and it was easily done to see the remaining members of Team Orron got some sort of justice. However, with no police on the island, that would be tough...Unless the military was standing in...

...Who cared?! Team Orron failed so badly, it made him want to laugh. Their bullets were so slow, a Linoone caught one. A Linoone could really only go fast when it was going straight...Hey, was that Linoone going straight? Linoone slowed considerably when turning, very noticable...Ah, who cared? Team Orron's bullets were that slow, that meant!

As a bonus, he now had 300 extra in cash, a potion, a new hat, AND two Rare Candies, all from just looking around on the ground, where stuff was. He was like a Zigzagoon, really...

Still, that whole thing was serious buisness, and Team Orron would later find out what happened when serious buisness happened to be on the bad guy's side, when he had a say in it.

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!

Last edited by Latio-Nytro; 03-30-2012 at 09:19 PM.
Old 04-01-2012, 12:54 PM
Jacokwolfx2o Offline

Jacok

Walking up the stairs of the ship he kept seeing people running down, though it would seem what ever happen was over. Walking around over the deck, he noticed people sitting down. Something big must had happen, and he missed it."hmmm I wonder what happen, maybe I can find something out." he thought to himself, as he decided to look on the top deck to see if he could find anything out. there had to be some clue left behind or something he could see, if anything he could as a random passenger . Though, he did not like to bother anyone since most people were on vacation.

[Jacok will use a wisdom check to see if he can find anything on the top deck that will help him understand what happen.]
Old 04-07-2012, 12:09 AM
Game_Master Offline

DC is 10 for this search check. Roll on a 20 sided die: 15. Your wisdom modifier: +1. 15-1=12. Jacok succeeds

Jacok only
There is nothing on the top deck of the ship. As you're looking though, you notice a black speedboat heading toward a nearby island

Everyone Else
The old man turns to the rest of the passengers in the dining hall, "I do apologize for my granddaughter's behavior and I am glad nobody was hurt. Please, enjoy your time on Suvaty." His words seemed to calm most of the people, but some were too worked up. The man turned to Avalon, Chane, and Anthony, "I wouldn't be too worried about Orron if I were you, they use rubber bullets." He gave the rubber bullet to Chane. "I made sure our methods wouldn't kill anybody when I started Orron. Before your ship makes port, do you have any questions for me?"