Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 03-29-2012, 11:05 PM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba
Default Kid Icarus: New Dawn [SU/DS]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pit View Post
Light Versus Dark is Skyworld's mightiest sport! There are 2 teams of three. Whenever someone is defeated, their team gauge goes down. When the last person is defeated, I appear! Whoever defeats the opposing team's angel, is victorious!
It has been 10 years ever since Hades, God of the Underworld, resurrected Medusa to try and wipe out the human population. Skyworld has now merged with Earth to form a new Pangea. The Light Versus Dark matches is the most popular sport out there. New technology prevents anyone defeated to respawn somewhere else instead of dying. When the last person is defeated, they will take on the appearance of Pit or Dark Pit (A.K.A. Pitto). Now, something has gone horribly wrong! People are now dying in battle because of a virus in the system! It is now up to you and your team to find the virus' source and get rid of it for good! Venture forth, brave hero/heroine!

The Mighty-eth Rules:
1. No godmodding
2. No flamming.
3. Don't overpower yourself during battle. It's a competition. Make it at least a little bit challenging.
4. PM me if you want to work with one of your friends who's also playing the RP. (You can also VM me, but I prefer if you PM)
5. Don't question the GM. I can turn down anything I disapprove.
6. Try to keep the swearing to a minimum.

That's it for the rules. Now, it's time for sign-ups!

le Sign-Up sheet:
Name:
Team Members (If someone else who's playing is on your team, make sure that you either;
a) PM me about who you want to play with BEFORE signing up and then the both of you sign up.
Or
b) Sign up now with some teammates that you created with your character and then PM me if you want someone else who's playing on your team.):
Weapon*:
Team Color**:

*= Search up "Kid Icarus: Uprising weapons" in your search engine and find the one you want.
**= This will be used later. Trust me.

le My Sign-Up sheet:
Name: Quinn
Light or Dark Team: Dark
Team Members:
Streak
Weapon: Black Club

Don
Weapon: Burst Blade

Weapon*: Meteor Bow
Team Color**: Cobalt Blue

It can be in blue 'cuz I want it to

Hope you all sign up! And now...DISCUSS!
-MGS

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)
Old 03-30-2012, 01:14 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter
Default Re: Kid Icarus: New Dawn [SU/DS]

This sounds like it could be interesting...but honestly, your plot could use a little more detail. I mean, I haven't played Kid Icarus, but it's still really vague and your explanation on how the technology works seems to contradict itself...

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net