Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Intro Boards » PE2K Front Desk

PE2K Front Desk Forum announcements will be posted here. Any questions, suggestions or ideas concerning the forum or the website should also be posted in here. If you need help on your avatar or signature, or help on using the forum, this is the place to go.

Closed Thread

Old 04-13-2012, 04:24 AM
Zolar Offline

Send a message via AIM to Zolar Send a message via Yahoo to Zolar
Default Re: Moderator Applications

I realized that right after I posted it. I should learn to read. I will fix that up a bit.

Large image is large.
Old 04-14-2012, 02:59 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Thanks to everyone who applied so far. There are only a few days left so if you were thinking of applying, now's the time! Also feel free to edit your applications until the deadline if you think of something to add. (Same goes for people who PMed me).

I will reiterate that I am looking for people with clear goals for their board(s) of interest. Saying you will make an effort to post more threads and such is great! But you can do that without being a mod (though I understand that being a mod is motivation). So if you have any other ideas please do edit your applications. Thanks guys and I look forward to welcoming some of you onto our team soon!
Old 04-14-2012, 03:38 AM
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-

Send a message via AIM to Ant2011

I was considering not applying for fear of going power mad, but I figure that won't happen.

Which board(s) are you applying for and why?
The Pokemon Tabletop Adventures board, and the Sprite Art board

What have you been involved in/accomplished at PE2K?
I am the creator of the Jentoh Adventures sprite comic, I am the creative mind behind the Suvaty tabletop adventure, I tend to really live in those areas

What ideas do you have/what do you want to accomplish/change for the board(s) you applied for?
I would lock threads people try to revive, I would do whatever I could to spruce up the PTA boards, and I would do my best to make those boards a jolly and welcoming environment.

Anything else you'd like to add.
I'm not fond of adding things with hopes of increasing my odds. It seems a bit biased. With me, what you see is what you get. I'm on a lot, usually refreshing trying to see any new posts. I want to bring this forum back from the edge of death. Pe2K has been my home since 2008, and I want to see her shine.

That's my application, I hope you pick the best person for the job.
Old 04-14-2012, 09:40 PM
MoonKit Offline

Send a message via MSN to MoonKit

Which board(s) are you applying for and why?
Roleplay, or Art (Sprites -eye sparkle-)
Out of these three, I would most likely wish to be a moderator of the RolePlay board because, though I haven’t RPed on here since 2011 or so, I have been RPing on smaller forums and on games, and it is honestly the thing out of the three that I see I’m best at, in my opinion.

What have you been involved in/accomplished at PE2K?
RolePlay-I participated in RPing for Pokémon Elemental in WAR X, and I have made a few RPs that have gotten a bit far in the past, though they died.
Sprite Art-I participated in Sprite art for Pokémon Elemental in WAR X. I have also been the judge for Sprite of the Month/of the week (Don’t remember which). I had about three shops, each now locked (Seriosly, whats with me and shops? >.<) because I had either gotten inactive or stopped spriting for a while.

What ideas do you have/what do you want to accomplish/change for the board(s) you applied for?
No matter what board I may get, I wish to try to get them more active than they are now.
Sprite Art-I wish to help people be better spriters than they are now, and I wish to restart Sprite of the Month/other Sprite contests that were active in the past.
RolePlaying- I wish to get more people interested in Role Playing. Also, like Sprite Art, I wish to help people get better at it than they are at the current because, to be honest, RPing was better back in 2009, 2010, and 2011. I would also try my hardest to help people -coughreadwheretoputtheSUscouch- put the Sign-up boards in the correct place, and the RP itself in the board instead of the subforums.

Anything else you'd like to add.
No, thank you.
Talk about a last second entry on my part, though...
Old 04-17-2012, 02:29 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Applications are now closed. Thanks to all those that applied! The staff will now discuss applications and the successful applicants will be announced on the forum and contacted via PM with further instructions.
Closed Thread