Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 04-11-2012, 05:11 PM
Elecii Offline

Default Re: Replication;. {su//it'sback!}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coddleflop View Post
This looks good! I've been dying to join a good RP lately but there's not been any around! Hopefully this RP can fit the bill. I would like to reserve Celebi and also a human, please.~
I hope it turns out right, the first time with this RP, it had a slightly different plot, and went too quickly from not knowing any other legendaries to fighting the replicas at around the third page. Then I never got to start it the second time because my life got really busy, and so third time lucky!

And of course. Reserved~

i can't love you more than this
Old 04-11-2012, 06:53 PM
Socratic Sarcasm Offline

Which legends are replicated?

Old 04-11-2012, 07:34 PM
Quaza529 Offline

all of them
Name::Registeel

Disguise Name::Tecno

Species::Registeel
Appearance:A regular registeel he has a darker grey than most and can usually be slow and when on the move fast.
Human Appearance:: he wears black gloves with three red dots on each five finger.He wears a black baggy pants and helmet like this one but grey
He also wears a grey hoodless jacket with black thin lines going up
and a black undershirt. he wears black robotic shoes that are attached to the top of his foot and is jet glassy black it whirs every time he moves.His grey hair is hidden from view by the helmet.
Personality::he doesn't talk that much and he always thinks about the situation before doing anything.he talks when greeting someone or trying to think. he is great fighter when it comes to team galactic grunts and only uses his powers for some emergencies.When he looks at somebody he rarely talks and stands about 6.1 you can't see his face due to the covering helmet.
History::He lived his life as a regular legend dealing with team aqua and magma rom stealing and using either groudon,kyogre,or rayquaza he is a great friend with those legends for helping them with the problems of teams all around.
Other:He also owns a motorcycle with red lighted dots on the front with a sparky grey all over and black thin lines reaching to the front.Since hes a steel type i want him to be as steel and robot as much as possible with human.
and Elecii please open up genesect i can now only take care of one guy now sorry

Like a Baws

Last edited by Quaza529; 04-12-2012 at 04:43 PM.
Old 04-11-2012, 11:00 PM
5TailedDemonLizard Offline

I have two of my sign ups ready! I'll get to Tategami, the Raikou, in a moment!

Name:: Koutei

Disguise Name:: Nathaniel

Species:: Rayquaza

Appearance:: Koutei takes on the form of a normal Rayquaza, albeit his slightly darker green skin. His markings are a vibrant gold and the only defection on his body is a long and zigzagging scar over his right eye from his encounters with Cyrus during the short time he was in the lab. His eyes, due to the mutating nature of the tracking chip, have become more human than reptile. They have a circular pupil instead of a slit.

Human Appearance:: Koutei, or Nathaniel in his human form, has tried to blend with society as much as possible. However, his long green hair with golden streaks has made that a bit difficult. Adopting a sort of punk look to better explain it, Koutei wears a leather jacket over a loose white t-shirt. His black jeans are badly ripped around the knees and ankle, and he wears black fingerless gloves, which hide two glowing gold circles on the back of his hands. His yellow eyes match those that he has in his normal form. He also has dark lines around his eyes that he passes off as eyeliner. He wears run down sneakers that he’s salvage throughout the years. He stands about 5’11”.

Personality:: Koutei, after his encounter with Groudon and Kyogre, has become easily annoyed by conflicts. His temper is short, and he isn’t afraid to throw a punch or two to straighten someone out if need be. Despite this, he is a very calculating fighter, and will not spring into situations unprepared. He can be quick to judge and is extremely cautious about new people after his capture and micro chipping at Cyrus’s lab. When he believes someone can be trusted, he will foster that relationship and be there for that person, protecting them with his life. He doesn’t like to be in his normal form due to the risk of being captured again. Under his gruff exterior, he is a terrified Pokémon who has suffered like many others. Sometimes his stoic expression will crack to reveal the fear and sadness beneath.

History:: {To be revealed later}

Other:: I can’t think of much else!

------------------

Name:: Umi

Disguise Name:: Alexandra

Species:: Lugia

Appearance:: As far as Lugia go, Umi is fairly normal. She has snow-white skin with purple-blue spines. Her eyes are a light blue that matches her stomach. Umi lost one of her tail spikes in a struggle at the lab, and she only has one rather than the two. The spikes around her eyes are slightly more rounded, giving her a friendlier appearance. Being a female, she has a more lithe figure than male Lugia.

Human Appearance:: Umi has white hair that falls to the small of her back. To avoid some suspicion, she has managed to dye part of her hair black, leaving only a few white streaks in the front. She stands about 5’ and 8” tall. Her eyes are a striking blue with flecks of purple hidden in them. She wears a white hoodie and skinny blue jeans, and ties her long hair back in a ponytail. Deep purple markings (much like the purple spikes around her eyes as a pokemon) frame her eyes lightly, giving it the appearance of eye shadow. She wears black lace up boots that are scuffed slightly from her travels.

Personality:: Umi is a friendly pokemon, and tries to see the good in everyone. She may trust too quickly, but she is usually a good judge of character and knows when to keep quiet when she needs to. She tries not to bear grudges, but after what happened in Cyrus’ lab it’s hard for her now. She is a bit shy when people first meet her, but she opens up quickly. When fighting, she prefers to be tactical and use the enemy’s faults against him or her so she can avoid being hurt.

Other:: Like Koutei, I can’t think of much else to put here.

I put up Raikou later today! Or if I don't find time, then tomorrow.

EDIT:

Here he is!

Name:: Tategami (meaning lion)

Disguise Name:: Den (from Denko, meaning lightning)

Species:: Raikou

Appearance:: A normal Raikou, of course! His fur is slightly dirty in some places due to his constant running but there isn’t much else that’s different other than his fur. It is golden as opposed to yellow.

Human Appearance:: Tategami has messy, shoulder-length, golden-blonde hair. He wears a yellow shirt under a long-sleeved black jacket with fur around the neck (Much like Izaya if any of you watch Durarara!). His sleeves hide the black markings on his arms that he has when he’s a Raikou. His jeans are very baggy and dirty. He stands about 5’10” and has a very lanky and thin frame which makes him look underfed. His eyes are brown flecked with bright yellow. His canines are slightly longer than normal and pointed, giving him an animalistic look.

Personality:: Tategami is a friendly being and has a decent relationship with the other legendary Pokémon. Since he is pretty young, he can be rash sometimes in his decisions if someone doesn’t tell him off. He can have a short temper when being insulted, and will throw punches if provoked. He is better when fighting with a team since his decisions can be a bit rushed and somewhat stupid. He has a good heart and doesn’t want the events at Cyrus’ lab to be repeated.

Other:: Not much here!! Just a reference for his jacket -> http://origin.kaboodle.com/hi/img/c/...=1307595631000 Minus the fur on the cuffs and bottom.

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

"Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

^Please click my eggs^

Click here for my other links!

Last edited by 5TailedDemonLizard; 04-12-2012 at 12:24 PM.
Old 04-12-2012, 07:00 PM
Elecii Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by narphoenix View Post
Which legends are replicated?
I never properly chose these legends, but I will do now. There are twelve replicas in total.
  • Zapdos
  • Mew
  • Ho-Oh
  • Latios
  • Groudon
  • Deoxys
  • Uxie
  • Heatran
  • Giratina
  • Terrakion
  • Reshiram
  • Meloetta

I've chosen rather random legends because Cyrus wouldn't be able to hide away too many linked legends {for example, Raikou, Suicune & Entei, or another trio} because it would be too obvious if, say, the three used in the example together all went missing at the same time.

I hope that {^} isn't too confusing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quaza529 View Post
all of them
Name::Registeel

Disguise Name::Tecno

Species::Registeel
Appearance:A regular registeel he has a darker grey than most and can usually be slow and when on the move fast.
Human Appearance:: he wears black gloves with three red dots on each five finger.He wears a black baggy pants and helmet like this one but grey
He also wears a grey hoodless jacket with black thin lines going up
and a black undershirt. he wears black robotic shoes that are attached to the top of his foot and is jet glassy black it whirs every time he moves.His grey hair is hidden from view by the helmet.
Personality::he doesn't talk that much and he always thinks about the situation before doing anything.he talks when greeting someone or trying to think. he is great fighter when it comes to team galactic grunts and only uses his powers for some emergencies.When he looks at somebody he rarely talks and stands about 6.1 you can't see his face due to the covering helmet.
History::He lived his life as a regular legend dealing with team aqua and magma rom stealing and using either groudon,kyogre,or rayquaza he is a great friend with those legends for helping them with the problems of teams all around.
Other:He also owns a motorcycle with red lighted dots on the front with a sparky grey all over and black thin lines reaching to the front.Since hes a steel type i want him to be as steel and robot as much as possible with human.
and Elecii please open up genesect i can now only take care of one guy now sorry
Accepted~

And sure, I'll open it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5TailedDemonLizard View Post
I have two of my sign ups ready! I'll get to Tategami, the Raikou, in a moment!

Name:: Koutei

Disguise Name:: Nathaniel

Species:: Rayquaza

Appearance:: Koutei takes on the form of a normal Rayquaza, albeit his slightly darker green skin. His markings are a vibrant gold and the only defection on his body is a long and zigzagging scar over his right eye from his encounters with Cyrus during the short time he was in the lab. His eyes, due to the mutating nature of the tracking chip, have become more human than reptile. They have a circular pupil instead of a slit.

Human Appearance:: Koutei, or Nathaniel in his human form, has tried to blend with society as much as possible. However, his long green hair with golden streaks has made that a bit difficult. Adopting a sort of punk look to better explain it, Koutei wears a leather jacket over a loose white t-shirt. His black jeans are badly ripped around the knees and ankle, and he wears black fingerless gloves, which hide two glowing gold circles on the back of his hands. His yellow eyes match those that he has in his normal form. He also has dark lines around his eyes that he passes off as eyeliner. He wears run down sneakers that he’s salvage throughout the years. He stands about 5’11”.

Personality:: Koutei, after his encounter with Groudon and Kyogre, has become easily annoyed by conflicts. His temper is short, and he isn’t afraid to throw a punch or two to straighten someone out if need be. Despite this, he is a very calculating fighter, and will not spring into situations unprepared. He can be quick to judge and is extremely cautious about new people after his capture and micro chipping at Cyrus’s lab. When he believes someone can be trusted, he will foster that relationship and be there for that person, protecting them with his life. He doesn’t like to be in his normal form due to the risk of being captured again. Under his gruff exterior, he is a terrified Pokémon who has suffered like many others. Sometimes his stoic expression will crack to reveal the fear and sadness beneath.

Other:: I can’t think of much else!

------------------

Name:: Umi

Disguise Name:: Alexandra

Species:: Lugia

Appearance:: As far as Lugia go, Umi is fairly normal. She has snow-white skin with purple-blue spines. Her eyes are a light blue that matches her stomach. Umi lost one of her tail spikes in a struggle at the lab, and she only has one rather than the two. The spikes around her eyes are slightly more rounded, giving her a friendlier appearance. Being a female, she has a more lithe figure than male Lugia.

Human Appearance:: Umi has white hair that falls to the small of her back. To avoid some suspicion, she has managed to dye part of her hair black, leaving only a few white streaks in the front. She stands about 5’ and 8” tall. Her eyes are a striking blue with flecks of purple hidden in them. She wears a white hoodie and skinny blue jeans, and ties her long hair back in a ponytail. Deep purple markings (much like the purple spikes around her eyes as a pokemon) frame her eyes lightly, giving it the appearance of eye shadow. She wears black lace up boots that are scuffed slightly from her travels.

Personality:: Umi is a friendly pokemon, and tries to see the good in everyone. She may trust too quickly, but she is usually a good judge of character and knows when to keep quiet when she needs to. She tries not to bear grudges, but after what happened in Cyrus’ lab it’s hard for her now. She is a bit shy when people first meet her, but she opens up quickly. When fighting, she prefers to be tactical and use the enemy’s faults against him or her so she can avoid being hurt.

Other:: Like Koutei, I can’t think of much else to put here.

I put up Raikou later today! Or if I don't find time, then tomorrow.

EDIT:

Here he is!

Name:: Tategami (meaning lion)

Disguise Name:: Den (from Denko, meaning lightning)

Species:: Raikou

Appearance:: A normal Raikou, of course! His fur is slightly dirty in some places due to his constant running but there isn’t much else that’s different other than his fur. It is golden as opposed to yellow.

Human Appearance:: Tategami has messy, shoulder-length, golden-blonde hair. He wears a yellow shirt under a long-sleeved black jacket with fur around the neck (Much like Izaya if any of you watch Durarara!). His sleeves hide the black markings on his arms that he has when he’s a Raikou. His jeans are very baggy and dirty. He stands about 5’10” and has a very lanky and thin frame which makes him look underfed. His eyes are brown flecked with bright yellow. His canines are slightly longer than normal and pointed, giving him an animalistic look.

Personality:: Tategami is a friendly being and has a decent relationship with the other legendary Pokémon. Since he is pretty young, he can be rash sometimes in his decisions if someone doesn’t tell him off. He can have a short temper when being insulted, and will throw punches if provoked. He is better when fighting with a team since his decisions can be a bit rushed and somewhat stupid. He has a good heart and doesn’t want the events at Cyrus’ lab to be repeated.

Other:: Not much here!! Just a reference for his jacket -> http://origin.kaboodle.com/hi/img/c/...=1307595631000 Minus the fur on the cuffs and bottom.

Accepted~

And just as a note to anyone who cares (probably no one), I'm going to do my SUs tomorrow afternoon, but it might be quite late because I have tons of homework and I'm going to the cinema with my brother in the morning.

Old 04-13-2012, 08:13 PM
Socratic Sarcasm Offline

Done.

Name:: Aquinas

Disguise Name:: Thomas Fisher

Species:: Uxie

Appearance::

Human Appearance:: Aquinas (Thomas) has deliberately made his human persona as far removed from his normal form as possible. He stands at an impressive 6'3'', with a powerful, muscled body. His skin, however, suggests a gray tinge, and he has blond hair in a buzz cut. He is usually seen wearing a plain white t-shirt and jeans. He wears shades to disguise the fact that his eyes are always closed.

Personality:: Aquinas certainly lives up to his status as "The Being of Intelligence". He is a chessmaster in the extreme, perpetually planning his next move. In fact, he was the mastermind behind Cyrus' first defeat and expulsion into the Distortion World. Aquinas, however, has the bad habit of paranoia, and tries to plan for as many situations as possible. He does have a (perverse) sense of fun, and he can often be found playing jokes on others when he needs a break from planning his enemies' demises.

Other:: He can see just fine, though his eyes are closed. He retains psychic power enough to see 360 degrees in color when he's in human form.

Name:: Sara Sage

Appearance:: Sara stands at an average 5'5". She has light brown skin with pixie-cut black hair . She has brown eyes and wears glasses. Sara has a somewhat muscular, but overly bony figure, and usually is seen wearing torn jeans that barely skim the tops of her ankles, and a torn gray hoodie in which she keeps her friends' (Pokemon's) pokeballs.

Personality:: Bookworm survivor. That is the phrase that best summarizes Sara. She is extremely clever, and has a near photographic memory. She is also constantly stressed, worried that the person next to her is out to get her (not necessarily inaccurate). As such, she preforms extremely well under pressure, and improvises beautifully. However, her survivalist attitude has limited her long range planning abilities and destroyed her ability to trust. She cannot easily relate human beings; her only friends are her six Pokemon. She enjoys reading when she can, but does not usually have the time.

History:: The best way to describe her past is with three words: it got worse. Sara was the product of a one night stand (she doesn't know who her father is); her mother died in childbirth. Her maternal grandmother took care of Sara when Sara was a baby, and died of cancer when Sara was six. Sara was taken to an orphanage.

And this all PALES compared to what happened next.

At the orphanage, Sara met her the closest thing she ever had to a mother figure (her grandmother was only there when she was younger): the head of the orphange. Miss T, as everyone called her (no one knew what the T stood for), was a powerful, imposing figure. She noticed Sara's constant curiosity, and tooks it upon herself to teach Sara as much as possible. While not an easy person to get along with, Miss T was a very effective teacher-mentor. As a matter of fact, due to Sara's intellect and Miss T's efficiency, Sara could match most high schoolers by the age of nine. And then Miss T, the most prominent mother figure Sara ever had, got shot.

In her will, Miss T left a very unorthodox gift for Sara: a pokeball containing a Tentacool, named Tox. A good gift really, because Sara was to be exposed to hell beyond any normal. To start, the new matron loathed Sara. She thought of her as insubordinate, mainly because Sara would honestly give her opinion, especially when it didn't match the matron's. Sara, to get away from it all, would go to the ocean nearby every day and play with Tox. And then, to subordinate Sara, the matron took away Tox when she came back from the ocean one day.

Sara, it seemed, took it quite well. And then the matron discovered her office ransacked, and Tox's ball missing, with a note scribbled in Sara's handwriting with some very impolite words. Sara had disappeared.

For a year, Sara wandered her native Unova, taking the last name Sage to register her trainer card. She evolved Tox, and caught and fully evolved 5 other powerul Pokemon, including a very unusual Litwik. She was starting to make a name for herself, though she ensured she would be unrecongnizable to the matron. And the new Team Plasma noticed her.

Sara was forced to by Team Plasma into a 6 month brutal training program, making her body and her Pokemon as strong as she possibly could. After, she was sent to a base of operations for Plasma. Her superiors were pleased with the results: they assigned her to start taking others' pokemon.

Miss Sage responded to their request by casually grabbing her pocket knife and plunging it into her (former) boss' neck. Then she ran.

Sara was only pursued halfheartedly, and it took her a while to realize why: this Plasma base was in the (pre-Wes) Orre region.

There, she was forced to fight. Plasma may have started to whip her into shape, but in Orre, she became a survivor. By the time Cipher was taken down twice, she had recently turned fifteen, and she and her pokemon were battle hardened warriors.

She managed, at last, to return to Unova, and was alone for a month: no one recognized their former prodigy, whose curious gaze had turned hard, who battled to live instead of for fun, whose goals were survival.

But even though she was put through hell, Sara never stopped loving learning. She went to the Nacrene museum and library whenever she could, and it was there she met a tall young man named Thomas Fisher. They quickly became a subject of gossip.

Sara had traveled to Undella Town one day, for it had been so long since Tox got to be in the sea- Sara had kept him alive by pouring saline solution on him (he moved by manipulating the water in the air around him into liquid). While there, Sara met an interesting young woman, with long flowing blond hair.

"You have been touched, you know."

Sara had blinked,"Every living thing I know of has been touched. Nothing goes through life without physical contact with something else."

The woman laughed,"No, not like that, although your point is valid. I am a mythographer, and have learned first hand that many legends are true. You begin to notice patterns after a while. You have had a hard life, and right now you are enjoying a brief respite. However, soon your choices will affect the whole world. It is a burden..." the woman trailed off.

Sara gazed, perplexed, at the woman,"Ok..."

"You seem to be a competent battler. Would you care to battle?"

Sara reacted first with fear, and then relief. Battles were, for a while now, something life threatening to be endured. But Sara realized the woman had asked for a recreational battle, something Sara had not had in a long time. "No, thank you. I appreciate the offer, but maybe later. My name is Sara, what is yours?"

"I have a feeling we WILL meet later... Sorry! I was just thinking aloud. My name is Cynthia." The two young women shook hands.

Sara returned Tox to his pokeball, and fumbled for another one. When she grabbed the one she needed, she threw it. As Sara boarded the Hydreigon in front of her, she said,"Nice meeting you, Cynthia. See you soon!"

Sara already flew away, far enough that she failed, even with her remarkable hearing, to catch Cynthia's ominous,"Far too soon, I fear..."

Pokemon::
  • Tox the Tentacruel (male)
  • Eris the Ferrothorn (female)
  • Esmeralda the Chandelure (female)
  • Vital the Reuniclus (male)
  • Manny the Conkeldurr (male)
  • Euryale the Hydreigon (female)

Other:: Sara can fight better than most professional boxers due to her tough life. However, Sara does it cleverly, knowing where and when to strike as opposed to employing brute force. As a side note, Sara likes Lenora because she reminds her of Miss T.

Old 04-13-2012, 10:53 PM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

Name:: Deza Chiming-Bell.

Disguise Name:: Prysa Pyris.

Species:: Ho-Oh.

Appearance:: Deza looks a lot like any other Ho-Oh to the untrained eye. She has very bright feathers, though, which she preens almost constantly so that they shine so brightly you can practically see them from space. Her only flaw - which bothers her terribly - is a small chip on her beak that was given her by one of Cyrus's now delightfully crispy grunts. Unlike most Ho-Oh, however, Jamana's eyes gleam with a kaleidoscope of colors and are actually quite friendly-looking.

Human Appearance:: Deza has smooth, healthy tan skin and very dark, thick eyelashes. She retains her rainbow-ish eyes, as well as her bright gold crest, though it becomes flowing golden hair in human form, which she loves to put up in elaborate hairstyles. Deza always wears bright clothing, usually with symbols like hearts, rainbows, and peace signs. She is usually smiling. She is very small and slim, only 5' high and around 110 lbs.

Personality:: Deza is much like her appearance: very bright. She is not particularly friendly with strangers, but to friends she is cheerful and happy and always laughing or telling a joke. She is very smart and crafty, although it can sometimes be hard to tell as she is a bit dense at times. She can also be very temperamental, though, and is quick to anger. However, her greatest flaw is her vanity - she loves to feel beautiful and can spend hours on her appearance. Under her vanity is a core of doubt - she is always suspicious of others' intentions, and doubtful of her own, since the Cyrus incident.

History:: Will be revealed in the roleplay.

Other:: Mangoes!

-

Name:: Arceus Shining-Light.

Disguise Name:: Lucien Lucia.

Species:: Arceus.

Appearance::Arceus, being the only Arceus in existence, looks pretty much just like what an Arceus is supposed to. He has a small gash across one shoulder from the fight at the lab.

Human Appearance:: Lucien has a very commanding stature, standing at about 6'3". However, he is rather slim, with thin shoulders and not much belly or muscle. His skin is rather pale, and his hair and neatly-trimmed goatee are both snow-white. He has bright, lime-green eyes and a confident, winning smile. He tends to dress rather elegantly, favoring suits and such. He wears a single gold ring with a stone that always seems to be changing color.

Personality::
Lucien acts much like he did when he walked freely as an Arceus: he is very much a leader, never afraid to take charge and sometimes quite controlling without meaning to be. He is very charismatic, and has a sense of quiet authority around him. He is very gentle and is slow to anger; however when he gets angry it's not something you want to see. He is very smart, but is also somewhat pensive and melancholy.

Other:: Peaches!

-

Name::
Harrouh (hay-ROW) Fire-Eyes.

Disguise Name:: May Harlowe.

Species:: Reshiram.

Appearance:: Harrouh looks quite like a female, what with her deep ice-blue eyes and her flowing white 'hair', even though her species is rather masculine-looking naturally. She is very large even for a Reshiram, with especially large wings that allow her to fly for long distances. Her white fur emits a soft, warm scarlet glow.

Human Appearance:: Harrouh is tiny in her human form, standing at 4'8". One of her canine teeth is very short, like it's a new adult tooth growing in. She has soft, rosy skin, with snow-white hair that flows down to her waist. Her eyes are large but shaped rather like a feral animal's - like a wolf's - and are that same shining ice blue. She looks very childish and innocent - not at all like a wise, ancient legendary Pokemon who was there at Unova's founding.

Harrouh is very softspoken, more of a gentle comforter than a bold, galvanizing leader. She doesn't talk much, but she's completely honest and means what she says. She is smart and quick-thinking, but she uses her brainpower to plan and ponder instead of chatter and joke. In human form she tries to be more whimsical and innocent and generally childlike, but she's not very good at it. She almost never is angry.

Other::
Papayas!
Also, May has an 'advisor': a little Shinx named Dark that she befriended primarily because he reminded her of Zekrom. Dark usually follows her around, not staying all cooped-up in a Pokeball.

-

Name:: Thom Otone. (NOT a misspelling of Ozone)

Appearance:: Thom is not a particularly commanding presence. He is 5'7", somewhat tall, and very skinny. He usually wears a brooding look and has dark circles under his sea-green eyes. His hair is a smooth and sleek dirty-blond when he bothers to comb it, but that almost never happens. He wears a jacket similar to Volkner's, with tatty jeans and ratty tennis-shoes and some form of T-shirt, which tends to be olive green.

Thom used to be a very cheery, plucky, happy-go-lucky guy, until... Something. He has never told anyone except for his confidant, May Harrouh, whom he has discovered to be wise beyond her apparent years. Thom doesn't trust anyone but the people he knows very well, and is sullen and hostile and sulky around everyone else. He is kind of a grump, but while he trusts next to no-one he is unshakably loyal. He never lets grudges go, ever. Sometimes his perky personality comes back, but it's about as rare as Dialga and Palkia sitting down for a tea-party.

History::
Will be revealed in the roleplay.

Spoiler:

- Stalker the Male Serperior.

- Aqua the female Pelipper.

- Laurie the female Kecleon.

- Mark the male Hariyama.

- Boris the male Armaldo.

- Rory the female Manectric.

Other:: Maple syrup!

WIP post is WIP.

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D

Last edited by Velocity; 04-15-2012 at 06:52 PM.
Old 04-14-2012, 10:05 AM
Elecii Offline

Quote:
Done.

Name:: Aquinas

Disguise Name:: Thomas Fisher

Species:: Uxie

Human Appearance:: Aquinas (Thomas) has deliberately made his human persona as far removed from his normal form as possible. He stands at an impressive 6'3'', with a powerful, muscled body. His skin, however, suggests a gray tinge, and he has blond hair in a buzz cut. He is usually seen wearing a plain white t-shirt and jeans. He wears shades to disguise the fact that his eyes are always closed.

Personality:: Aquinas certainly lives up to his status as "The Being of Intelligence". He is a chessmaster in the extreme, perpetually planning his next move. In fact, he was the mastermind behind Cyrus' first defeat and expulsion into the Distortion World. Aquinas, however, has the bad habit of paranoia, and tries to plan for as many situations as possible. He does have a (perverse) sense of fun, and he can often be found playing jokes on others when he needs a break from planning his enemies' demises.

Other:: He can see just fine, though his eyes are closed. He retains psychic power enough to see 360 degrees in color when he's in human form.

Name:: Sara Sage

Appearance:: Sara stands at an average 5'5". She has light brown skin with pixie-cut black hair . She has brown eyes and wears glasses. Sara has a somewhat muscular, but overly bony figure, and usually is seen wearing torn jeans that barely skim the tops of her ankles, and a torn gray hoodie in which she keeps her friends' (Pokemon's) pokeballs.

Personality:: Bookworm survivor. That is the phrase that best summarizes Sara. She is extremely clever, and has a near photographic memory. She is also constantly stressed, worried that the person next to her is out to get her (not necessarily inaccurate). As such, she preforms extremely well under pressure, and improvises beautifully. However, her survivalist attitude has limited her long range planning abilities and destroyed her ability to trust. She cannot easily relate human beings; her only friends are her six Pokemon. She enjoys reading when she can, but does not usually have the time.

History:: The best way to describe her past is with three words: it got worse. Sara was the product of a one night stand (she doesn't know who her father is); her mother died in childbirth. Her maternal grandmother took care of Sara when Sara was a baby, and died of cancer when Sara was six. Sara was taken to an orphanage.

And this all PALES compared to what happened next.

At the orphanage, Sara met her the closest thing she ever had to a mother figure (her grandmother was only there when she was younger): the head of the orphange. Miss T, as everyone called her (no one knew what the T stood for), was a powerful, imposing figure. She noticed Sara's constant curiosity, and tooks it upon herself to teach Sara as much as possible. While not an easy person to get along with, Miss T was a very effective teacher-mentor. As a matter of fact, due to Sara's intellect and Miss T's efficiency, Sara could match most high schoolers by the age of nine. And then Miss T, the most prominent mother figure Sara ever had, got shot.

In her will, Miss T left a very unorthodox gift for Sara: a pokeball containing a Tentacool, named Tox. A good gift really, because Sara was to be exposed to hell beyond any normal. To start, the new matron loathed Sara. She thought of her as insubordinate, mainly because Sara would honestly give her opinion, especially when it didn't match the matron's. Sara, to get away from it all, would go to the ocean nearby every day and play with Tox. And then, to subordinate Sara, the matron took away Tox when she came back from the ocean one day.

Sara, it seemed, took it quite well. And then the matron discovered her office ransacked, and Tox's ball missing, with a note scribbled in Sara's handwriting with some very impolite words. Sara had disappeared.

For a year, Sara wandered her native Unova, taking the last name Sage to register her trainer card. She evolved Tox, and caught and fully evolved 5 other powerul Pokemon, including a very unusual Litwik. She was starting to make a name for herself, though she ensured she would be unrecongnizable to the matron. And the new Team Plasma noticed her.

Sara was forced to by Team Plasma into a 6 month brutal training program, making her body and her Pokemon as strong as she possibly could. After, she was sent to a base of operations for Plasma. Her superiors were pleased with the results: they assigned her to start taking others' pokemon.

Miss Sage responded to their request by casually grabbing her pocket knife and plunging it into her (former) boss' neck. Then she ran.

Sara was only pursued halfheartedly, and it took her a while to realize why: this Plasma base was in the (pre-Wes) Orre region.

There, she was forced to fight. Plasma may have started to whip her into shape, but in Orre, she became a survivor. By the time Cipher was taken down twice, she had recently turned fifteen, and she and her pokemon were battle hardened warriors.

She managed, at last, to return to Unova, and was alone for a month: no one recognized their former prodigy, whose curious gaze had turned hard, who battled to live instead of for fun, whose goals were survival.

But even though she was put through hell, Sara never stopped loving learning. She went to the Nacrene museum and library whenever she could, and it was there she met a tall young man named Thomas Fisher. They quickly became a subject of gossip.

Sara had traveled to Undella Town one day, for it had been so long since Tox got to be in the sea- Sara had kept him alive by pouring saline solution on him (he moved by manipulating the water in the air around him into liquid). While there, Sara met an interesting young woman, with long flowing blond hair.

"You have been touched, you know."

Sara had blinked,"Every living thing I know of has been touched. Nothing goes through life without physical contact with something else."

The woman laughed,"No, not like that, although your point is valid. I am a mythographer, and have learned first hand that many legends are true. You begin to notice patterns after a while. You have had a hard life, and right now you are enjoying a brief respite. However, soon your choices will affect the whole world. It is a burden..." the woman trailed off.

Sara gazed, perplexed, at the woman,"Ok..."

"You seem to be a competent battler. Would you care to battle?"

Sara reacted first with fear, and then relief. Battles were, for a while now, something life threatening to be endured. But Sara realized the woman had asked for a recreational battle, something Sara had not had in a long time. "No, thank you. I appreciate the offer, but maybe later. My name is Sara, what is yours?"

"I have a feeling we WILL meet later... Sorry! I was just thinking aloud. My name is Cynthia." The two young women shook hands.

Sara returned Tox to his pokeball, and fumbled for another one. When she grabbed the one she needed, she threw it. As Sara boarded the Hydreigon in front of her, she said,"Nice meeting you, Cynthia. See you soon!"

Sara already flew away, far enough that she failed, even with her remarkable hearing, to catch Cynthia's ominous,"Far too soon, I fear..."

• Tox the Tentacruel (male)
  • Eris the Ferrothorn (female)
  • Esmeralda the Chandelure (female)
  • Vital the Reuniclus (male)
  • Manny the Conkeldurr (male)
  • Euryale the Hydreigon (female)

Other:: Sara can fight better than most professional boxers due to her tough life. However, Sara does it cleverly, knowing where and when to strike as opposed to employing brute force. As a side note, Sara likes Lenora because she reminds her of Miss T.
Your sign ups are amazing! Mine are going to look really short now. Accepted~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velocity View Post

Name:: Deza Chiming-Bell.

Disguise Name:: Prysa Pyris.

Species:: Ho-Oh.

Appearance:: Deza looks a lot like any other Ho-Oh to the untrained eye. She has very bright feathers, though, which she preens almost constantly so that they shine so brightly you can practically see them from space. Her only flaw - which bothers her terribly - is a small chip on her beak that was given her by one of Cyrus's now delightfully crispy grunts. Unlike most Ho-Oh, however, Jamana's eyes gleam with a kaleidoscope of colors and are actually quite friendly-looking.

Human Appearance:: Deza has smooth, healthy tan skin and very dark, thick eyelashes. She retains her rainbow-ish eyes, as well as her bright gold crest, though it becomes flowing golden hair in human form, which she loves to put up in elaborate hairstyles. Deza always wears bright clothing, usually with symbols like hearts, rainbows, and peace signs. She is usually smiling. She is very small and slim, only 5' high and around 110 lbs.

Personality:: Deza is much like her appearance: very bright. She is not particularly friendly with strangers, but to friends she is cheerful and happy and always laughing or telling a joke. She is very smart and crafty, although it can sometimes be hard to tell as she is a bit dense at times. She can also be very temperamental, though, and is quick to anger. However, her greatest flaw is her vanity - she loves to feel beautiful and can spend hours on her appearance. Under her vanity is a core of doubt - she is always suspicious of others' intentions, and doubtful of her own, since the Cyrus incident.

Other:: Mangoes!

-

Name:: Arceus Shining-Light.

Disguise Name:: Lucien Lucia.

Species:: Arceus.

Appearance::Arceus, being the only Arceus in existence, looks pretty much just like what an Arceus is supposed to. He has a small gash across one shoulder from the fight at the lab.

Human Appearance:: Lucien has a very commanding stature, standing at about 6'3". However, he is rather slim, with thin shoulders and not much belly or muscle. His skin is rather pale, and his hair and neatly-trimmed goatee are both snow-white. He has bright, lime-green eyes and a confident, winning smile. He tends to dress rather elegantly, favoring suits and such. He wears a single gold ring with a stone that always seems to be changing color.

Lucien acts much like he did when he walked freely as an Arceus: he is very much a leader, never afraid to take charge and sometimes quite controlling without meaning to be. He is very charismatic, and has a sense of quiet authority around him. He is very gentle and is slow to anger; however when he gets angry it's not something you want to see. He is very smart, but is also somewhat pensive and melancholy.

Other:: Peaches!

-

Name::
Harrouh (hay-ROW) Fire-Eyes.

Disguise Name:: May Harlowe.

Species:: Reshiram.

Appearance:: Harrouh looks quite like a female, what with her deep ice-blue eyes and her flowing white 'hair', even though her species is rather masculine-looking naturally. She is very large even for a Reshiram, with especially large wings that allow her to fly for long distances. Her white fur emits a soft, warm scarlet glow.

Human Appearance:: Harrouh is tiny in her human form, standing at 4'8". One of her canine teeth is very short, like it's a new adult tooth growing in. She has soft, rosy skin, with snow-white hair that flows down to her waist. Her eyes are large but shaped rather like a feral animal's - like a wolf's - and are that same shining ice blue. She looks very childish and innocent - not at all like a wise, ancient legendary Pokemon who was there at Unova's founding.

Harrouh is very softspoken, more of a gentle comforter than a bold, galvanizing leader. She doesn't talk much, but she's completely honest and means what she says. She is smart and quick-thinking, but she uses her brainpower to plan and ponder instead of chatter and joke. In human form she tries to be

Other::
Papayas!

-

Name:: Thom Otone. (NOT a misspelling of Ozone)

History::
Will be revealed in the roleplay.

Spoiler:

- Stalker the Male Serperior.

- Aqua the female Pelipper.

- Laurie the female Kecleon.

- Mark the male Hariyama.

- Boris the male Armaldo.

- Nyan the female Purrloin.

Other:: Maple syrup!

WIP post is WIP.
Ho-Oh, Arceus & Reshiram are accepted~

And obviously the human is still reserved~

I've almost finished all of my SUs, so they should be up fairly soon, but it might take quite a while if my friend decides to come over.

Old 04-14-2012, 03:41 PM
Elecii Offline

Name:: Trinity Hart
Appearance:: Trinity has chocolate brown hair, which falls in perfect curls down to her skinny waist. She has lightly tanned skin, and a skinny figure. Trinity looks as if she could slip away and stay hidden, until you spot her stunning jade eyes, which show all of her emotion. Her eyes are like a book, and give away everything she is feeling, despite what she says, which is why she often chooses to wear a pair of simple, black, aviator-style sunglasses. As for clothes, Trinity likes to wear plain, simple colours in the style of a cut-off top with a high-waisted skirt, often the top being a pastel colour and the skirt being black or white. She also has two piercings in both of her ears, in which she wears simple, diamond earrings. She often wears an expensive silver necklace, with a ruby in the shape of a heart, given to her by her mother. She stands at 5'6".
Personality:: Trinity is carefree and easy going. She loves to laugh at anything and everything, and doesn't worry what people think of her. She often is referred to as 'innocent' and 'can do no wrong' which puts pressure on her to be the perfect, sweet, innocent girl who never does wrong in her life, even though she is nothing like that. Trinity gets jealous easily, and hates when she gets left out. She is calm most of the time, but when angry is good with verbal fighting, but isn't so much when it comes to physical. Trinity makes friends easily, and talks to anyone she can, and doesn't believe in judging a book by its cover.
History:: {To be revealed.}
Spoiler:

Kei (pronounced as 'kay')
male Beedrill

Lani
female Servine

Sleis (pronounced as 'slice')
male Swellow

Midnight
female Espeon

Teine (pronounced as 'tain' like in 'obtain')
female Mantyke

Flare
male Growlithe

Other:: She travels with Latios (who she knows as Jake Wood), and the two are often mistaken as siblings, due to their similar eyes and facial features.

Name:: Latios
Disguise Name:: Jake Wood
Species:: Latios
Appearance:: Latios is just a regular Latios. There is nothing too different about his difference than you'd expect, except that he is slightly smaller than an average Latios. He also has a darker blue colour. There is a small scar on his left hand from a fight he had when he was young.
Human Appearance:: As a human, it would be hard to notice much resemblance between his human appearance and his Pokemon appearance. His hair, which appears to have been dyed a dark blue, is entirely natural, and often picks him out from the crowd. It is long, messy and gets in his eyes, but he refuses to bother with it, since he knows that there is no point, because no matter how hard he tries to fix it, it just returns to its messy, natural state in a matter of a few hours. Latios, or Jake as he is known in his human form, had jade green eyes, very similar to Trinity's. He is short for a male, standing at only 5'6", and has feminine features that also bear a similarity to Trinity. To make himself seem less feminine, Latios wears baggy shirts along with baggy jeans. His style is somewhat different to other males, but he uses the bagginess of his clothes to disguise his skinny body. The shirts he wears are almost always blue or grey. The one thing that is extremely different about him, though, is the glowing red triangle on his chest, which no one has noticed so far.
Personality:: Latios is the quiet, reserved type. He finds it hard to make friends, and often prefers to stay quiet during a conversation and observe who he is talking to in the hopes of finding out more about them. He prefers to stay in the background and not approach others. He always worries they will find out that he is actually a legendary and then hate him, or tell everyone and then use him. Even though he is quiet and reserved, once you make a friend in him he seems to come out of his shell and is much more open and lively. He prefers to have a small group of close friends, rather than a large group of friends who he barely gets a chance to get to know.
Other:: He travels with Trinity Hart, and they are often mistaken as siblings, and sometimes tell others that they are as a joke.

Name:: Jirachi
Disguise Name:: Gabriella 'Gabi' Dale
Species:: Jirachi
Appearance:: Jirachi has no differences than a normal Jirachi in her appearance.
Human Appearance:: In her human form, Jirachi, or Gabriella, as she is known as, has short hair that only just reaches her shoulders. It appears to be blonde from a distance, but is in fact a golden-yellow colour. She wears a headband around her head, which has three blue ribbons, much like the ones in her Pokemon form. Her eyes are grey and dull, but the turquoise triangles that are permanently marked under her eyes make them seem more inviting. The blue marks are usually mistaken for make up. Jirachi is extremely pale in her human form, almost a greyish-white, that matches the colour of her skin in Pokemon form. She is fairly short, standing at 5'1". Jirachi wears a simple, white summer dress and ties a white ribbon around the middle. She wears white flats.
Personality:: Jirachi is extremely shy and hates talking to new people. She prefers to travel alone, and stay in the shadows where no one can see her. She finds it extremely hard to trust people, due to things that have happened in her past, and therefore also finds it hard to make friends. She only has a few close friends in her life before, and ever since Cyrus captured her and the other legendaries, she has been even more wary of new people. Even though it takes her longer to trust people and make friends, once she is friends with someone she will completely open up to them and not bother keeping secrets from them.
Other:: She travels alone.

Name:: Azelf
Disguise Name:: Maxine 'Max' Reynolds
Species:: Azelf
Appearance:: Azelf is not much different than one would expect an Azelf to actually look. Even though her two tails are slightly longer than normal and her eyes are more of a golden colour rather than yellow, there isn't much difference in her, except for the fact that her gems glow a deep pink colour rather than the usual red colour.
Human Appearance:: Azelf, naturally, has silver hair while in her human appearance, which also has blue streaks in it. It is dead straight and reaches just past her shoulders. Her golden eyes have a few brown specks and brown outlining the edge. She has lightly tanned skin and wears a pink diamond on a golden chain around her neck that symbolises her gems in Pokemon form. Clothes-wise, Azelf wears a grey shirt and denim shorts, usually, along with a pair of black canvas pumps.
Personality:: Azelf always holds a smile on her face. She is always grinning at people, whether she knows them or not, since she loves to make friends. She is loud and sometimes obnoxious, but at times can also be timid if someone is intimidating. Azelf has a habit of getting herself into bad situations, but then not being able to get out of them. She tends to eavesdrop on conversations then add something in, even if she is not welcome to. She is quite a character, since she is always saying something funny, laughing or being generally loud, but she tends not to worry what others think of her.
Other:: She travels alone.

Last edited by Elecii; 04-16-2012 at 07:25 PM.
Old 04-14-2012, 03:51 PM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

All right, my posts are finished!

When will this RP start, out of curiosity?

Old 04-14-2012, 04:14 PM
Socratic Sarcasm Offline

I declare it must soon!!!

Old 04-14-2012, 05:14 PM
Elecii Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velocity View Post
All right, my posts are finished!

When will this RP start, out of curiosity?
Accepted~

Your comment about Dialga and Palkia sitting down for a tea party made me laugh. xD

Quote:
I declare it must soon!!!
Maybe it'll start on Monday or Tuesday? So maybe two or three days? Most probably quite soon.

Old 04-14-2012, 09:52 PM
MoonKit Offline

Send a message via MSN to MoonKit

...I came back at the right time.

May I reserve Mesprit and...-le think- Latias?
Andahumanbutserioslywhywouldineedtoreserveahuman?
Old 04-15-2012, 08:01 AM
Elecii Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonKit View Post
...I came back at the right time.

May I reserve Mesprit and...-le think- Latias?
Andahumanbutserioslywhywouldineedtoreserveahuman?
Yes, yes you did...

And of course~

Old 04-15-2012, 06:54 PM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

This is a minor edit, but I feel you should know, Elecii, that I changed Thom's Purrloin into a Manectric.