Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 04-19-2012, 09:47 PM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

Default Re: Replication;. {RP//open.}

Deza Chiming-Bell/Prysa Pyris.
Ho-Oh.
Jubilife City.
Affected Characters: Seth Micheals and Riika Amano (Winter_Cherry).

Ah, how Deza - oops, she meant Prysa of course - loved Jubilife!

The Ho-Oh gone human simply adored the bright lights, the busy streets, the smiling, eccentrically-clad people who gawked at her face, obviously attracted her. And why wouldn't they be? The first transformation had taken Deza absolutely hours to perfect, making sure that there wasn't a single flaw on her warmly-red, rainbow-eyed face. Such perfection was very hard to come by, so it was only natural for people to be metaphorically swept off their feet.

But something was disturbing Deza as she walked through the crowds, soaking up the attention. She could feel a familiar presence on the edge of her consciousness. One of her 'children' was near. She looked around, eyes finally setting on an extremely tan boy with bright yellow-and-red bangs framing his face. He looked so familiar - Deza would know that face anywhere. It was Entei, one of her closest friends, whose life she had restored from the ashes of the Great Fire. Deza began to weave through the busy streets toward him, waving and calling out. "Hello! You there with the neon hair! It's me, Dez - erm, it's me, Prysa! Where have you been?"

Arceus Shining-Light/Lucien Lucia.
Arceus.
Celestic Town.
Affected Characters: Nar's people.

The day could not have been more perfect in Celestic Town. The sun was shining, the grass was lush and green, and four very smart people - well, two smart people and two smart Legendary Pokemon - were planning the final blow against Team Galactic.

Arceus rose as Cynthia finished her 'Team Galactic' synopsis. He watched impassively as Aquinas - Uxie - stepped outside to contact his siblings - Mew's children, Arceus thought. Even with his near omniscience, he had never been able to keep up with his first daughter's endless list of relatives. With a sigh he rose from the table and followed 'Thomas Fisher' outside, into the warm and slightly breezy afternoon, where Aquinas seemed to be just finishing a psychic summons. Speaking quietly, he murmured, "A warm wind blows from the east. Reshiram comes to join our council."

"Hurry up, Slowpoke! We're here!"

Scratch that, Reshiram was already here. Arceus wondered what had been done to Harrouh to make her act so cheerful. She certainly hadn't been this way the last time Arceus had known! Regardless, he nodded to Aquinas and took his leave, making for the little girl in the white dress, along with the boy with the brown hair who lagged behind.

Harrouh Fire-Eyes/May Harrouh.
Reshiram.
Celestic Town.
Affected Characters: Potentially everyone in Celestic Town.

Harrouh was so happy to see Celestic Town. She and Thom had been walking in the woods for hours, and she was positively aching to get to Arceus and start plotting Cyrus's downfall. The last evil empire she'd encountered, she had helped - sort of? She hadn't meant to align herself with baddies.

At any rate, she was anxious to knock down Cyrus as soon as possible. That man was a menace and no mistaking it. She would have been happy to incinerate him with a puff of fiery breath, but that just wasn't going to be possible. Not only was Cyrus deep in some evil lair somewhere and guarded by some of the most ruthless people and Pokemon around; Harrouh couldn't even exercise her full power in this form. She was so weak and vulnerable being this tiny, but there was no alternative. Showing herself was suicide if there were any Plasmas about.

But she was fairly certain there weren't. Arceus was here, as was Aquinas, or Uxie, and while Harrouh had never really gotten along well with Aquinas - he was too conniving, too duplicitous - but Arceus had always treated her like a daughter. And neither of them would be unaware of any Plasma activity around here.

That was the reason that instead of being cautious, going into the town slowly with Thom and Dark near at hand, that she ran forward with abandon, Dark trailing at her heels and Thom far behind. "Hurry up, Slowpoke!" she called to him, urging him onward. She heard footsteps pounding behind in answer.

Almost immediately, Arceus was there, waiting in the center of town, in front of the Lake Trio mural. He had a smile on his face that seemed to be both strained and relieved. He bent down and Harrouh recognized the start of the act they'd agree on - a girl and her grandfather. The deception was extremely unwelcome, but there wasn't much choice. Attracting attention was the last thing Harrouh or Arceus wanted to do, and the story of visiting family was the most uninteresting Harrouh had been able to invent.

"Grandpa!" Harrouh squealed as she threw her arms around Arceus, feeling the strangeness of his body compared to Thom's, whom she'd hugged regularly. Thom felt warm, but Arceus felt like he was on fire, like his snow-colored beard should be bursting into flames. For a second Harrouh felt she was drowning in a sea of raw, untamed, untainted power. Then she broke the embrace and staggered backward, a little bit dizzy. Turning to Thom, she grinned and said, "Thom! This is my grandpa. Grandpa, this is Thom!"

Thom Otone.
Boy.
Celestic Town.
Affected Characters: Potentially everyone in Celestic Town.

Celestic Town wasn't on Thom's 'Must-Visit' list, but he had to admit that it was quite a nice place. There was a serene atmosphere about it that Thom liked. He liked energetic, adventurous places well enough, but there wasn't enough peace in the world. But there was a feel of calmness and peace in the little town, a special beauty in the brightly-colored flowers and the old, cozy houses.

Of course, Thom's friend May wasn't very good at peace. She was shouting and running in at moment one, her Shinx - named Dark - beside her, with Thom struggling to catch up. As Thom watched she threw herself into a suited man's arms, the two locking in a warm embrace. Then, before Thom could even ask for an explanation or an introduction, May turned around and flashed a pearly white smile at Thom. "Thom! This is my grandpa. Grandpa, this is Thom!"

Immediately things made sense. May had begged Thom to come with her to Celestic but hadn't given a reason. She was so odd like that - open and completely, innocently, sometimes brutally, honest most of the time, but getting awfully cagey at other times, always saying how she wanted to explain something but she just couldn't. She had never given a reason for why she wanted to visit; now Thom got it. Family.

Thom stepped forward, holding a hand out and smiling. "Hey. I'm Thom Otone. I've been traveling with your granddaughter, and it's an honor to meet... Oh my Arceus that sounds so wrong. Look, I know what this looks like but I'm not a predator or anything like -"

Immediately the man began to laugh, his voice sonorous and deep. Then he shook Thom's offered hand, still grinning. His eyes - very bright green - seemed to glow with energy, which Thom felt in the timeworn palm he touched. It felt like touching a live wire, but without the lethal dose of electricity. "It's all right - I understand. Don't worry, I don't believe anything bad of you. Let's just say... I know most everyone very, very well. I'm Lucien Luca, by the way."

So... Cagey riddles run in the family? Thom summoned up another smile and a nod. He was more relieved than anything - relieved that the grandpa didn't think he was a child molester and extremely relieved that he hadn't recognized Thom's names from any newscasts or anything. It happened almost every time.

"Anyway, I'd like to go inside and have a little chat with my granddaughter, just to catch up. Would you mind terribly waiting out here? You may want to take your Pokemon to the healer, too - they seem a bit tired."

Thom nodded. Why wouldn't he be all right with that? "All right. See you later, May." May nodded to him, and Thom began to walk toward the Pokemon Center, humming a quiet tune. He was halfway in the door before it hit him. Take your Pokemon to a healer...

How does he know I even have any Pokemon!

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D
Old 04-19-2012, 10:10 PM
Silver_Fang Offline

Bill Silvers and Yukiko “Crystal Frost”
Jubilife City

“Bill get up now!” a young woman shouts as she lifts up the mattress, “We are not making them wait any longer!”

Bill's body rolls off of the bed and onto the floor he groggily stands up.

“What was that for?” he says as the world slowly comes into focus.

“Your book signing is in fifteen minutes!” Yukiko said, “Get ready and get downstairs.” She left the room in a huff.

Bill took a quick shower and put on a white dress shirt, and his black suit and shoes. Then he meticulously combed his hair. He really didn't feel like listening to Crystal nag at him. She was his agent not his mother.

“Ok, let's go,” she said the moment he finished descending the stairs.

“I need to grab some breakfast,” Bill says in protest.

“Then you should have woken up earlier,” Crystal said glaring at him. Bill knew that the conversation was over and headed out to the bookstore. They hadn't opened for the day yet and so Bill knocked in the window. He was lead to his table and told to sit down. The store would be opening soon. He sat at a table next to a large cardboard cut-out of Steel Resolve's book-jacket.

It felt so surreal being surrounded by copies of a book you had written. Crystal stood next to him smiling. Bill played with the pen on the desk spinning it around.

“Act your age Silvers,” she hissed at him.

“Sorry,” Bill said as he set the pen back down. Finally the store opened and a few people wandered inside. Bill took a pokeball out of his belt and let Flicker out of her pokeball. It always put him at ease to see her idly floating by him.

Last edited by Silver_Fang; 04-19-2012 at 11:43 PM.
Old 04-19-2012, 11:02 PM
Socratic Sarcasm Offline

Thomas Fisher (Human Uxie) and Sara Sage
Celestic Town
APers: Velo (all)

Thomas nodded to 'Lucien' and then to 'May', as Arceus had informed him before. Harroh never really liked him, but then again, almost none of the legends did: his job wasn't to be liked, but to do what was smart. He addressed the crowd (Sara and Cynthia had finished their discussion and walked out) including a human who he assumed May brought with her.

"I have managed to arrange for several of our friends", he hoped that Lucien and May would understand the double meaning,"to meet us at Spear Pillar for a discussion on what exactly we should do about Cyrus."

Sara looked at Thomas like he insane,"Wouldn't Arceus get, what is the colloquial term? Oh, mega-pissed?! That's the single most sacred place to the legends!"

Thomas had to stifle a giggle,"Oh, something tells me Arceus won't mind. After all, this I
is CYRUS we're talking about. " Sara hurumphed, but she didn't raise any other objections. Thomas took them to the base of Coronet: a grand total of 5 whole feet away. He made a motion for everyone to go inside for the climb. Sara laughed,"Climb? You guys can climb. I am going to cheat." Sara reached inside her hoodie and grabbed a ball,"SEE YA!", she shouted.

Euryale came out of her ball, but the instant she did, both she and Sara could sense tension. It came, somehow, because of the Hydreigon, but she wasn't the source. Both the girl and the dragon tensed.

Old 04-20-2012, 01:36 AM
MoonKit Offline

Send a message via MSN to MoonKit

Mazi (Mesprit human)
Celestic Town
Affected RPers: Whoevers still in Celestic Town

Hearing Uxie in my head, I sighed. I was quite apparently late for yet another event that I was supposed to go to. I looked around. Behind me was my lake, to my right were a ton of trees, to my left was Twinleaf Town, and in front of me was Sangem town. I turned to my right and weaved through the trees, looking for an area where no one would see me. I closed my eyes once I found the spot, clenching my fists and imagining I was at Celestic Town. Sadly, I was placed above Jubalife city at first, on a billboard for Poketches. I punched the billboard and teleported to Celestic town.

“Sorry I’m late, the tel-I couldn’t catch a cab.” I said, eyeing the human that stood by Reshiram. I looked around, wondering where Uxie had gone. “Hey, anyone know where U-Thomas went?” I asked.

(Imma be lazy and end it there -shrugs- I’m not in the RP-ie mood atm.))
Old 04-20-2012, 03:18 PM
Elecii Offline

ooc// There was a mistake in my last post with Azelf, so I took almost two paragraphs out of it, so it might seem weird that a load of text suddenly disappeared from my previous post.

Gabriella Dale {Jirachi}
Jubilife City
Jirachi – Human Form
Affected Characters: Nathaniel/Rayquaza (5TailedDemonLizard), Koro Naiya/Dialga (Eternal Moonlight)

When another girl who Gabi recognised approached, she also recognised her. Gabriella tried to think whether she had met either of the two from before Cyrus captured the legends, or maybe she had seen them when she was being taken to the lab to have the microchip inserted. She wasn’t sure, until she realised that they too must be legends. She didn’t have the courage to ask them straight up whether they were legendary Pokemon in disguise or not, since it would make her sound even crazier, so she went for the slightly more normal option.

“I may sound really odd saying this,” she started, once again playing with a strand of her hair, “but I seem to recognise you two. I’m honestly not sure where from, or who exactly you are, but I do.” She just hoped that neither of them ran away or called the police and asked them to take her to a mental ward or something like that.

Maxine Reynolds {Azelf}
Mt. Coronet.
Azelf – Human Form
Affected Characters: Thomas Fisher/Uxie (narphoenix), Sara Sage (narphoenix)

Max managed the journey quite quickly since she had sprinted the rest of the way. She had no trouble from other humans until she passed through Veilstone, where a group of teenagers approached her and repeatedly asked her questions about herself. Usually, Max would answer the questions happily, but she was too eager to meet up with Uxie after all this time so she pushed her way past them and continued her journey.

Once she got to Mt. Coronet she noticed Uxie and a human. She could hear them talking about something, so decided to approach them. “Thomas Fisher! I haven’t seen you in forever,” she grinned, running to his side. She hoped he would be able to recognise her; otherwise she would be embarrassing herself. She looked over at the human, taking in her appearance before she decided she could trust her if Uxie did.

i can't love you more than this
Old 04-20-2012, 05:49 PM
SkittishHeart Offline

Samantha Silverheart
Route 216 -- by the entrance of Mt. Coronet
Human
:D

Upon reaching an opening at the foot of Mt. Coronet, Sammy sat on the thick layer of snow on the ground to rest for a short while; she and her Pokemon walked -- Gale, of course, flew -- non-stop from Acuity Lakefront. After catching her breath, the Trainer looked up to get a view of the mountain. It wasn’t like how she remembered it; the mist surrounding it became thicker, but she was able to spot something that was never there before: at the top of the landform, what appears to be a red circle thing was resting. It gave her an ominous feeling; and apparently, it did the same to her Pokemon. The usually calm Solie was growling furiously; Paws who was almost always cheerful got into a terribly solemn mood with her tail straight and lying low; Gale showed no emotion, yet Sammy can feel the anger that the Braviary was keeping in. She sighed, stood up, and then prepared herself. “Guys, I don’t know what will happen inside. Maybe nothing bad yet; however, let’s all be ready just in case. But before we go in, I want everybody to compose yourselves."

“Espee,” Solie uttered briefly then she nodded. A couple of seconds later, the gray Espeon returned to her usual tranquil state.

Paws leapt onto Sammy’s right shoulder and rubbed her head against the human’s cheek, easing the feline’s troubled feelings, which caused her tail to take the form of a three-looped spring again. “Nyar, Nyar~”

Samantha turned to Gale, who remained emotionless; the rage was still there, however. “Gale,” she began speaking soothingly, “it’ll be okay; trust me.” She then rubbed the top of her Braviary’s head, hoping it’ll make him feel better.

“Braviary…”For a moment there, Sammy could swear she saw so much sadness in his eyes; however, it was immediately changed to a look of sheer determination.

The Trainer smiled. “Well, I guess everybody’s ready. Off we go, then.” She led the way into the cave-hole.

First banner with GIMP. Hooray for finally being able to make something. Nyar~ :3
Old 04-20-2012, 07:52 PM
Quaza529 Offline

Tecno
lake verity
Affected characters:Nathaniel,Gabriell,Koro

Seeing no sign of her I trodded off to make sure my bike was still here.I cleaned a few fallen leaves and realized I was hungry I guess the only nearest town that actually has a restaurant is jubilife.
I sat on the bike and rode to jubilife.With only a two minute ride thanks to my speeding bike I stopped so loud that everyone turned around all the way from the back of the city to the front.
I jumped off and set it down.
I ran through the town so fast I bumped Into the sort of few people that sort of looked me over thinking "stupid Idiot..." I wanted to drop a mound of steel on their head.
I Stopped when I catched their faces.
I looked a quick glance back and walked slowly towards them.
There faces seemed quite familiar the girl with the gold hair and the markings,The boy with golden strips of hair and the punk rock look,then the other girl with the blue hair the pale skin.
They all seemed so familiar.
No doubt there legendaries I glanced at the girl with blue hair who seemed as surprised as I am. "Do I know you all,you all seem really familiar."

A quick edit realizing that gabriell and koro are with them

Like a Baws

Last edited by Quaza529; 04-21-2012 at 11:08 PM.
Old 04-22-2012, 05:44 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

OOC: Sorry this took so long, but I was literally typing mush by Seth and Riika's part last night and then had Prom today, sooooo, yeah. Well, at least it's up now! :)

Sakasa Yochi (Giratina) and Sophia Triste
Giratina-Human Form
Eterna City

"Well, look there! A free set of spots!" Sophia cheered as she spotted open spots at the end of a bench with two other people already on it. "Come on, Sakasa!" the tugging on his coat became insistent as the much smaller led the tall punk towards the bench where two others were located. It was the first open bench they had managed to find that would accommodate the three of them.

"Hey, slow down, Sophia!" Sakasa laughed, allowing himself to be tugged along. Some part of him wondered if this was what having friends felt like all the time--he had been an outsider most of, if not his whole life and never had them. The energy the girl gave off alone was amazing, combined with her cheer, it was something that made him feel almost like a normal human.

"But we should get there before someone else takes the seats!" the girl chirped, flopping herself down onto the bench with the bag of food in her lap. Sakasa took the spot on the end, leaving Musei to deal with the side that people were on until Sophia passed out the food they had both paid for and they proceeded to eat in silence. Then, out of the blue:

"Hey, Sophia? Have you ever seen a legendary pokemon?" He asked her. Sophia shook her head and smiled.

"I've heard of others that saw them, though." What the little girl didn’t mention, however, was that she had mostly heard these stories from pokemon rather than humans.

Riika Amano and Seth Micheals (Entei)
Entei-Human Form
Jubilife City

Seth and Riika turned their heads in the direction of the call, blank-faced. "Who is that, Seth? I don't think I've seen her before.” She didn't recognize the woman approached them, and neither did Seth, to be honest. Then again, it seemed that a lot of them had taken on human forms, and no one had taken the time to show off their human looks to the others. Hearing her nearly spill her name though, caused a smile to grow on Seth’s face.

"Ah, Prysa, what a surprise, finding you here. It's nice to see one of us—means you haven’t been caught again,” he whispered to her when Deza had caught up. With the grin still there, he turned to Riika, “This is a very old friend of mine…you could say she brought me back to life once.” When Riika’s eyes widened in disbelief, he laughed.

“Seriously? She’s seriously who I’m thinking about?” the girl asked, he nodded before turning to Deza, excuse me, Prysa, again.

“Prysa, I would like you to meet Riika Amano. She’s another close friend of mine who saved me from a very rough situation,” he said, hand instinctively reaching up to brush his fingers over Riika’s armwarmers, but stopped himself just short of actually doing it. Riika gave him a curious look, but he didn’t see it, as suddenly he was more focused on his feet. Stop it. You’ve got to stop reminding her and yourself about what she did for you. She covers them up for a reason, you should stop bringing it up, his mind hissed at him. Guilt was a heavy thing to carry.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 04-23-2012, 08:13 PM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

Koro (Dialga-Human form)
Jublilife City
Affected RPers: Quaza529, Elecii, 5TailedDemonLizard

“I may sound really odd saying this,” the girl started, causing Dia’s crimson eyes to focus on her. Now, giving her a good look, she looked even more familiar. “But I seem to recognise you two. I’m honestly not sure where from, or who exactly you are, but I do.”

This was a shocker. Not that the feeling this blonde spoke of, but that she felt it as well. Dia couldn’t deny there was something bigger at play here, but of what nature, that she couldn’t pinpoint. It could easily be a bad thing, Galactic could be everywhere looking for her, and however, that wasn’t the only possibility. No, the other legends were also out there, and so far, Dia hadn’t located a single one.

Considering the populace of even this sole region, it made sense.

Logic dictated that it was (basically) impossible to track even one.

But, then again, logic would warn against the incident’s realisation, wouldn’t it?

“It may not be as peculiar as you believe, for I feel likewise. I do not recall from where, however.” Dia replied, her gaze switching from the girl to the young man. Green and gold… that combination rang so many bells, none of which were the clincher. However, she wasn’t given much time to ponder her observation, for a new character came into play.

"Do I know you all,you all seem really familiar." He spoke after giving them all a glancing over.

Normally such a crowd would force a retreat from Dia, but this time, she stayed put, eyeing the newcomer carefully. He too brought her a familiar feeling…

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 04-23-2012, 10:38 PM
Quaza529 Offline

Tecno
Jubilife city
ARP:Elecii,5taileddemonlizard,Eternalmoonlight
My stomach hissed and realizing that I'm in human form so I have to eat.
I looked them over feeling awkward about leaving them alone even with this strange feeling.
Luckily I had a tiny amount of money In my pocket
They looked at me really weird eyeing me that somehow they knew me too.
Especially the girl with the blue hair they couldn't see my face giving them suspicion.
My red eyes glowed and I spoke "Hey why don't we get some lunch I'm starving."
"foods on me."

Like a Baws

Last edited by Quaza529; 04-23-2012 at 11:00 PM.
Old 04-24-2012, 01:42 PM
5TailedDemonLizard Offline

Koutei {Nathaniel}
Jubilife City
Rayquaza - Human Form

The quick arrival of even more people he recognized was beginning to give Koutei a headache. Groaning slightly to himself, he took a deep breath to clear his head. "[COLOR="rgb(46, 139, 87)"]Maybe lunch isn't such a bad idea...[/COLOR]" He said quietly, nodding to the boy in the helmet. His eyes drifted to the two females that were standing around him. Perhaps food would help him come back to his senses. He never did think very well on an empty stomach. "What do you say?" He asked, hoping they were up for it. It would be very helpful if they were...

It was strange for Koutei to be unaware of things like this. Back when it was safe, he could fly in the Ozone layer, seeing everything that the humans did below. From down on the ground, it seemed as if he knew nothing, and he couldn't see what was even just around the corner. He prayed that his instinct would lead him right today, and he wasn't in danger around these people.

Umi {Alexandra}
Jubilife City
Lugia - Human Form

Umi took a deep breath of the warm air as she stepped into Jubilife City. "Much better~!" She hummed as she walked, giggling slightly to herself. She may have lived in the bottom of the sea, but that didn't mean it was always freezing down there. The occasional warm current would flow through, and that was what she loved the most. Umi's eyes drifted over the many people walking through the streets, a soft smile on her lips. She wasn't watching where she was going and winced when she bumped into someone.

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" She said quickly, backing up as she grabbed the boy's arm to keep him from falling over "Did I hurt you?"

Tategami {Den}
Jubilife City
Raikou - Human Form

Tategami was taken aback by the sudden collision, the wind almost knocked out of him as he stumbled back. Thank god the girl had grabbed him, or he would be on the ground.

"No, it's fine." He said, hiding a sigh of relief "I should have been watching where I was going as well."

As his eyes passed over the girl in front of him, he felt an odd sense of recognition pass over him. She looked so familiar, and he had seen her striking blue eyes before.

"Excuse me...but do I know you...?"

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

"Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

^Please click my eggs^

Click here for my other links!

Old 04-26-2012, 01:29 AM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

Deza Chiming-Bell/Prysa Pyris.
Ho-Oh.
Jubilife City.
Affected Characters: Seth Micheals and Riika Amano (Winter_Cherry).

"Ah, Prysa," murmured Entei - or Duke, as he preferred to be called - "what a surprise, finding you here. It's nice to see one of us—means you haven’t been caught again."

Deza tilted her head to Duke, feeling strangely both somber and ecstatic. She was extremely relieved to see Duke, as well, especially since neither Suicune or Raikou had turned up, as far as she knew. But she felt a bit surprised that Duke had actually worried about her being caught. She was about to tell him how silly that was - she'd only been caught once! - when his friend, some human girl, sidled up, making such talk impossible without bringing up really, really awkward questions.

Duke was still smiling as he turned to the girl. “This is a very old friend of mine…you could say she brought me back to life once.” Deza had to snicker at that, even though the closeness of a human made her really uncomfortable. It was fine when the silly human males gawked at her. But being so close to something so... So mortal made Deza feel almost impure.

“Seriously? She’s seriously who I’m thinking about?” asked the girl, making Deza blink. Who was she thinking about?

“Prysa, I would like you to meet Riika Amano. She’s another close friend of mine who saved me from a very rough situation,” Duke continued, not seeming to notice Deza's shock. She managed a nervy laugh and smile. "Oh, you, always getting into trouble! Where would you be without beautiful women in your life to save you, eh? Listen," she added to the girl, "I mean no offense to you, but would you mind if he and I were to have a quick, private chat? I promise it will only take a moment!"

Arceus Shining-Light/Lucien Lucia. and Harrouh Fire-Eyes/May Harlowe.
Arceus and Reshiram.
Celestic Town.
Affected Characters: The nearby Celestic Town people.

Once Thom had been deterred and was inside the Pokemon Center, Arceus steered her toward Uxie - 'Thomas Fisher'. Arceus kept a hand on Harrouh's shoulder, to ensure that she stayed close. On her other shoulder, a young Shinx was perched, its little eyes huge with awe as it looked at Arceus, obviously able to sense his power.

Do you know why I summoned you here? Arceus asked her, switching from the conspicuous spoken word to quiet telepathy. Harrouh's eyes narrowed as she too made the switch.

Something to do with Cyrus. Harrouh figured that was a safe assumption - and almost definitely true. Everything had to do with Cyrus these days.

But Harrouh was wrong - sort of. Partly. But mostly... It's because of Aquinas. I need your help in dealing with him. You were always the only one who could see past his lies. I need your help to peer past his words and see his motives. He's fooled me before, and the results, while sometimes good, always make me look foolish. And I can't afford to look foolish one more time, Fire-Eyes. I just... I can't.

Harrouh started to reply, but broke off as Cynthia and Aquinas's human 'friend' - a girl named Sarah Sage, just another one of the pawns in Aquinas's game - emerged from Cynthia's house. They walked toward Aquinas, who was saying, "I have managed to arrange for several of our friends to meet us at Spear Pillar for a discussion on what exactly we should do about Cyrus."

Arceus grimly wondered which 'friends' he was talking about. But more pressing was the matter of Spear Pillar. Why the hell Aquinas thought holding a council on sacred ground was a good idea was absolutely beyond Arceus. He didn't voice his objections - how could he, given the circumstances? - but he did thrust his way into Aquinas's mind and growl, Listen well, Aquinas. I will not fight you on this; it's not worth it. But this had better be the most time-effective, smooth, lie-free council you've ever held, or I will fill the waters of your lake with such a poison and a stink that not even Suicune will be able to cleanse it!

Thom Otone.
Boy.
Celestic Town.
Affected Characters: The nearby Celestic Town people.

Thom shook his head, trying to clear Lucien's weirdness from his mind. Of course the old man knew Thom had Pokemon - May had probably told him that Thom was a Trainer! Berating himself for being so paranoid, Thom walked up to the Nurse Joy's counter. The pink-haired woman smiled at him.

"Hello," she said pleasantly. "How may I help you?"

"Most of my Pokemon are fine; they just need rest," Thom said. "Honestly, I'm having trouble remembering... Oh, yeah, Stalker! My Serperior, he got a bad burn on his side from a Rapidash. Do you have anything for that?"

The nurse nodded. "Of course!" she reached under the counter and pulled out a spray-bottle filled with a cyan-blue substance. She handed it to Thom, along with a bundle of wrapped bandages. "Here; just keep these. Spray the Burn Heal on the wound once now, and once right before bedtime until the wound stops hurting. If it gets infected, discolored, feverish, or anything like that, bring him in for medical care right away."

"Thanks!" Thom said. Ignoring curious stares from the native Sinnoh-oids, who had never seen a Serperior before, Thom released Stalker from his Pokeball. The grass snake flexed his muscles, his scales rustling like leaves. "Let me see the burn," Thom told him. Stalker turned obediently, revealing the patch of blistered red skin where his scales had been singed off, right below his ribs. Thom winced sympathetically. Muttering for Stalker to brace himself, Thom sprayed the medicine on the burn, feeling Stalker's muscles tightening as the stinging medicine touched the tender flesh. Thom wrapped the bandage around him and slipped both the other bandages and the Burn Heal into his bag. In a moment, Thom and Stalker were on their way.

Thom saw the others - or at least May - standing near the base of Mount Coronet; he ran forward, coming into earshot in the middle of the conversation. One of them - a girl about Thom's age - seemed to be talking about cheating not climbing. She lifted a Pokeball, and the the red flash came -

And then Thom was back in time.

Roaring. Screaming. Lightning and fire. Blood. Accusations: Traitor! Usurper! The boy he'd called enemy fighting beside him, calling a reassurance: "Just one more Blizzard, Vanilluxe, and you can rest as long as you want, I promise!"

Looking back, the dreadful fight. The dragon floating, three sets of bloodied jaws snapping and flailing and chomping at air, trying to grab and rip and tear any flesh it could find. The Serperior, wrapped around the roaring dragon, strangling its necks, cutting off its air, slowly wrestling it into unconsciousness.

One last roar.

One last scream.

Silence.

For a moment Thom had really been there, within his own memory, as if some whimsy of Dialga had sent him spinning back through time and forced him into that day again. But what he saw in front of him was far more horrible than being stranded in memory. The beast was real.

It must have been some twitch of the Hydregion's muscles that did it. Some motion that it made, perhaps the slight curl of its lip, the flash of its teeth, as it sniffed at the air as though sensing danger. Because there was no other logical reason why Stalker would have gone from being paralyzed by memory, just like Thom, to flying forward, fangs exposed, looking ready to strike and draw rivers of blood.

"STALKER NO!" Thom cried, trying to prevent a Poke-murder and shoving aside his conflicted feelings. Thom leaped, grabbing Stalker, wrapping his arms around his neck. May was there, too, behind him, clutching at Stalker's bandage. Lucien was trying to shove Stalker's head down, whispering something forcefully in his ear. Over the sound of his Serperior's hissing shrieks of rage, Thom cried, "I don't know if my Serperior can kill your Hydregion but he's damn well trying! So unless you want it maimed or dead I suggest you put that f-cking monster back in its Pokeball where it belongs!"

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D
Old 04-26-2012, 03:07 PM
Socratic Sarcasm Offline

Thomas Fisher (Uxie) and Sara Sage
Celestic Town
ARPers: Celestic Peoples

Sara Sage was many things, but she was not stupid.

Therefore, when a Serperior attempted to attack Euryale, the Hydreigon was in her ball faster than a breath. But Sara was not meek, taking whatever was thrown at her. No, not in the slightest. Thus, when Thom Otone had the nerve to call Euryale a "f**king monster" after his Serperior attacked her without provocation, Sara decided on a conversation.

"Fu**ing monster?! The only fu**ing monster in this scenario, Thom Otone, is the one that attacked Euryale with lethal intent, for no good reason! Now Thom, I am going to be merciful exactly once. I am going to send out Vital. Now I hope you don't have some deep-rooted psychological trauma about a Reuniclus, because so help me: if Vital catches A hostile thought about ANY of my friends from ANY of yours... By the time I'm finished with you seven, you will not be able to distinguish one bloody chunk from its many clones. Do I make my self clear, Thom Otone?!"

To emphasize her point, Sara made good on her first part of her promise; it took a second after she finished her speech for Sara to send out Vital, her Reuniclus. Vital was quickly made to understand the situation through telepathy.

Of course, Aquinas would have helped, but he a) evaluated the situation as under control, and b) he had politics to deal with. Arceus was pissed; it may have had to do the fact that Aquinas did not care how Arceus looked in front of everyone else: if he looked like a fool, that was his fault. Of course, Lucien was still perfectly capable of annihilating Uxie where he stood, but he wouldn't: Aquinas was protected by the sheer difficulty and necessity of his work. The legends' court could very easily collapse without him maneuvering. Of course, he never shared details he didn't have to with anyone, Arceus included, so Arceus never knew just how much Uxie did.

Thomas decided to telepath back to Arceus,<Most time-efficient and smooth meeting ever? Those are going to be tough records to beat, Arceus: I'm always time efficient and smooth. Lie-free will be easy; I give my word that will not deliberately utter a single falsehood during the entire meeting.> This was not a lie: a falsehood uttered intentionally would be spotted by Harroh in an instant, but Aquinas did not intend, of course, on full disclosure.

Thomas had a happier thing to discuss,"People! I want you to meet my sisters, Maxine Reynolds," he gestured to Azelf's human form and telepathed Azelf's identity to the present legends,"and... one moment... MAZI!" he screamed across to Celestic,"and Mazi." he telepathed her identity as well to those to be privy.

Sara did not even look up from glaring at Thomas and Stalker before or while questioning,"How come Maxine has a different last name than you?"

Thomas laughed in his head about how didn't need to lie,"Our mother is the community bicycle. Whenever anyone wants a ride... But no matter! All that matters is that my sisters are here!" Thomas was genuinely happy that his sisters were here; they were allowed to know anything they asked: they could keep their tongues and minds in control and would trust and love him no matter what.

Last edited by narphoenix; 04-26-2012 at 03:09 PM.
Old 05-01-2012, 04:04 PM
Elecii Offline

ooc// I'm really, really sorry for disappearing but my life got really busy and therefore I couldn’t find any time to come on. I’ll also be gone from Friday – Monday this week which means I won’t be posting on those days unless I can get wifi or actually find time during those days. Apologies in advance.

Trinity Hart & Jake Wood {Latios}
Eterna City
Latios – Human Form
Affected Characters: Sakasa Yochi/Giratina (Winter_Cherry), Sophia Triste (Winter_Cherry)

Trinity and Jake were quietly chatting to each other when two more humans sat down to the other side of the bench. The two other humans were eating their lunch. Jake noticed something strange about the presence of the male made Jake wonder whether he was really human, or actually a legendary in disguise himself. He debated in his mind whether to send a telepathic message to him to ask him when he felt Trinity nudge him.

Being so caught up in his silent debate, Jake had completely missed Trinity’s question. “I said,” she started, “you told me earlier that you had met Latias, right?” Jake nodded. “Well, when did you meet her? And what was it like? Was Latios there too?”

Jake coughed to cover his laugh at the last question.If only she knew... he thought. Trinity was staring at him expectantly, so he decided to answer he many questions. “Well, I was only young and out in Eterna Woods when I saw a red and white shape whizz past. Intrigued, I followed it to behind a group of trees. Latias saw me and we stayed staring at each other in silence for a while before she quickly left.” Trinity smiled. “And no, Latios wasn’t there,” he added.

“I bet he’s awesome, just like you,” she grinned. Jake didn’t manage to cover his laugh up with a cough this time, and Trinity stared at him like he was an alien. “What’s so funny?” she asked. Jake just shook his head, incapable of speech due to laughing so hard. “Tell me, Jake!” Trinity demanded.

After he had finally calmed down, Jake said, “It was nothing, I was just laughing at the fact that you compared me to a legendary Pokemon.” Satisfied with his answer, Trinity grinned the looked over to the humans on the other side of the bench, watching them and eavesdropping on their conversation.

Gabriella Dale {Jirachi}
Jubilife City
Jirachi – Human Form
Affected Characters: Nathaniel/Rayquaza (5TailedDemonLizard), Koro Naiya/Dialga (Eternal Moonlight), Tecno/Registeel (Quaza529)

There were four in the group by now, including Gabi, and she seemed to recognise all of the other three. She knew she didn’t recognise any of them as humans, she had never seen any humans who looked like the other three, but she recognised all of them.

Then it hit her – they must all be legendaries.

Gabi tried to think of a subtle way to indicate that she was in fact a legendary Pokemon, but he thoughts were cut off when she heard one of them offer lunch. She was definitely up for some lunch, and it being paid for by the other boy would help her even more considering she had only a little amount of money left.

“I’m up for lunch,” she said, in a barely audible voice. Even though she was almost certain the group were all legendary Pokemon, she was still slightly nervous since she had no idea whether they could be one of the Pokemon who she had fallen out with or gotten in a huge fight with in her time.

Maxine Reynolds {Azelf}
Celestic Town
Azelf – Human Form
Affected Characters: Thomas Fisher/Uxie (narphoenix), Sara Sage (narphoenix), Lucien Lucia/Arceus (Velocity), May Harlowe/Reshiram (Velocity), Thom Otone (Velocity)

Maxine grinned at everyone around her. When Aquinas’, or Thomas as she should call him now, human friend asked why the two had different last names than each other, she was worried that they may be caught out until Thomas managed to think of a lie, and rather quickly she may add.

Max was happy to be reunited with her brother once again. She had been dreading spending her life alone once again, like she had done many times in the past. Now she was back with her brother (and sister, although she wasn’t sure where Mesprit had got to) she couldn’t have been happier.

Max was now wondering who the other legends in the group were, so decided to ask Aquinas using telepathy. <Aquinas, I was just wondering of the identities of the other legends in the group.>

i can't love you more than this

Last edited by Elecii; 05-01-2012 at 04:10 PM.
Old 05-04-2012, 02:57 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

Riika Amano and Seth Micheals (Entei)
Entei-Human Form
Jubilife City
ARPers: Prysa Pyris (Velocity)

Seth gave a jerk when Prysa said "beautiful", but otherwise, he didn't seem to pay too much attention to what she said, not really. He was still too busy mentally berating himself. At this, Riika placed a hand on his shoulder. "You alright, D-Seth?" She shook her head at the almost slip-up, noting how the entire time, Prysa (or Ho-oh, if his joke had been seriously alluding to the legends she was pretty sure were correct) seemed to be acting nervous. Finally, Seth looked over at her and nodded.

"I'm fine," he assured her, and then Prysa had to ask if she would leave them alone for a moment. Bad idea. Really bad idea, considering Riika seemed to consider it her job to be his bodyguard. Beside him, the girl straightened up, glaring fiercely at the woman before them and brushed a few strands of red out of her face. This would be headed for disaster if he didn't intervene.

"Excuse me, but--"

"Riika," Seth cut in gently "weren't we going to get lunch? Why don't you go on ahead and get something for us, please? I'll wait here with Prysa. If something happens, I'll call for you, I promise," he said, sounding almost tired. Riika gave him a look that seemed torn, but with another gentle, assuring "I'll be fine," and a roll of his eyes, she began walking away, glancing backward at them at regular intervals. He saw her do it once before he turned his attention back to Prysa. "You didn't have to do that, she's known me for three years, Prysa, and she's a bit touchy. Especially about me since I told her everything that's going on." He couldn't help but smile mentally at the memory of figuring out how to go about getting her phone number and calling it. Ericka, her twin, had nearly flipped her lid when he told her it was him calling, wanting to ask too many questions he didn't know the answers to. It had taken him forever for him to get her to calm down long enough to explain that he couldn't tell the breeder too much, but he needed to see Riika--and Riika had come, ready to help again. He wasn't sure if he was more happy or bothered by that fact.

Sakasa Yochi (Giratina) and Sophia Triste
Giratina-Human Form
Eterna City
ARPers: Trinity Hart and Jake Wood (Elecii)

While the pair had not been talking much, they didn't seem too wrapped up in what the two next to them were saying, made more apparent as Sophia looked up from the sandwich she had been eating and asked "What about you, Sakasa?"

The Giratina in human form looked up curiously, finished chewing a bit of his own sandwich and swallowed. "What about what?"

"You asked me if I had ever seen a legendary pokemon--what about you?" The question caught him off guard, and he honestly had no idea what prompted him to spin the tale that flew from his mouth then.

"Oh, have I? Yeah. Dialga and Palkia." He said simply, Sophia's mouth fell open.

"How can you downplay something like that?!" The little girl demanded to know. Beside, her, Musei seemed to be looking at the girl in curiosity.

"Because it wasn't very special. They were fighting." Sophia blinked, tilting her head at him.

"Really?" Yeah, helping toss me into the distortion world where I could rot away-- Sakasa bit back the truth sharply.

"Yeah. but I don't really like talking about it," he murmured, glancing away to look at the pair beside them on the bench.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net