Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Groups/Clubs

Groups/Clubs Start a Pokemon or non-Pokemon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. Your group can be whatever you want.

Old 08-05-2012, 01:25 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter
Default Re: [WAR XI] The Eggman Empire: Now Accepting Humans

Double-post, I know, however I do believe this warrants a second post, all things considered...

Congratulations, Eggman Empire, for placing second in WAR with a lovely, lovely 49 points!

Sam managed to get us three points for Sprite art, so congrats to you as well!

I think everything else has already been said, however I just thought the official scores going up warranted a celebratory post. XD

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 08-05-2012, 01:28 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

I was just about to hop in and shout it out on the mountaintop!!! HOW AWESOME ARE WE GUYZ!!!!

Seriously, this has been the best! You guys rock my socks off! 8D *and I'm not even wearing socks!* Thanks for being such an awesome team! ^^

Old 08-05-2012, 12:09 PM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter View Post
Congratulations, Eggman Empire, for placing second in WAR with a lovely, lovely 49 points!
But I'm the one who does this T_T

Lol, I'mma still do it, but BIGGER! :D

The Eggman Empire ROCKS!
Wow, second place? So, we went from second to last to second? Hehehe, see that little thing I did there? :D

But seriously, this is awesome. From underdogs to topdogs - again with my little thing xD

I loved working with you guys. Winter, your artwork was beautiful, and I loved your writing. Gallantly, I know you didn't participate much, but when you did I loved your work! And you were like our cheerleader! And you helped us with our CW submissions by proof-reading them! You were AWESHUM! :D Char, you were a frickin' lifesaver. You come into the group, spammed the Graphic Art section with your work and got us top points. Not to mention your amazing stories and drawn art! I loved that frickin' sword! xD Enkaku, you were the ninja of the team - you were silent but deadly! Thanks for earning us a few points :3 Sammy, you were amazing in the Spriting section - you beauty! You earned us so many points with your awesome pixels, thank you! :D And Metal/Robotnik, you are aweshum for making this amazing group! You are a BOSS! xD

So yeah, I don't need to say anything about myself - I was just too amazing. xD I kid, you guys were great, it was all of you that helped us to get there! Thank you! All of you were amazing - my first ever WAR, and my favourite by far; it wasn't because of the events or anything I submitted, it was because of you guys.

Thank you :3 I hope to participate in the next WAR with you guys as well! :D

~Sealboy

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.