Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Groups/Clubs

Groups/Clubs Start a Pokemon or non-Pokemon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. Your group can be whatever you want.

Old 06-26-2012, 09:11 PM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter
Default Re: [WAR XI] The Eggman Empire: Now Accepting Humans

Cool thanks for the info, Gallant!

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 06-26-2012, 09:31 PM
GallantlyGlaceon Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to GallantlyGlaceon

Quote:
Originally Posted by sealboyno1 View Post
You legend - thank yooooouuuu! I would hug you, were it not for this PC in my way :L

~Sealboyno1
Darn those computer screens :> XD

Seriously though, it's no problem. ^^
[12:38:20 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH" <---- Yup.
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Old 06-27-2012, 12:33 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Aaaaaargh sorry I haven't been poking in D; I keep forgetting I have a team because I'm not used to this war stuff...

BUT UM. I'm as clueless about everything as the rest of you |D
Old 06-27-2012, 12:40 AM
Winter Offline

Lol, 'Niisama, Gallant cleared it up.

Old 06-28-2012, 01:43 PM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy

I'm wondering if any other teams are participating in the Creative Writing section?

So yeah, entered my submission - not too sure on how I've actually done with it, seems bland to me xP

How is everyone else doing with their WAR tasks? P: Ooh! How's the RP coming along?

~Sealboyno1

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.
Old 06-28-2012, 03:47 PM
Winter Offline

Should be. G.U.N. is practically based around writers, but I dunno how any of their schedules are. I'd be working on a piece myself if I could come up with an actual idea. I don't think I'll be entering drawn art this week--theme is landscapes, and I have no ideas on that, either. I really, really suck at this.

Not too sure how the RP's going since I basically dropped out. I didn't really get what was going on to begin with, though, people went on like, posting overload when it started and I never got around to reading all of them, combined with the fact that again, I was braindead for ideas there and writing posts was a ridiculous for me because of it.

Old 06-28-2012, 06:15 PM
GallantlyGlaceon Offline

I'm going to be entering in CW if I get my entry finished in time since I just got the idea for it last night. ^^' They really went all-out with those writing themes...

@sealboy: Sweet! :) I don't think it's bland, and in any case, at least you got something in. XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter View Post
Should be. G.U.N. is practically based around writers, but I dunno how any of their schedules are. I'd be working on a piece myself if I could come up with an actual idea. I don't think I'll be entering drawn art this week--theme is landscapes, and I have no ideas on that, either. I really, really suck at this.

Not too sure how the RP's going since I basically dropped out. I didn't really get what was going on to begin with, though, people went on like, posting overload when it started and I never got around to reading all of them, combined with the fact that again, I was braindead for ideas there and writing posts was a ridiculous for me because of it.
Yeah, that's why I didn't join the RP. Other than the fact that I'm terrible at it anyways, it looks like it's basically a war between G.U.N and the Doc, with the occasional poster from a different team doing something else somewhere far away from the main action. (I haven't actually read the posts thoroughly, so I'm probably missing something, but that's just what it looks like to me.)
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH" <---- Yup.
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Old 06-28-2012, 06:19 PM
Winter Offline

No, that sums it up pretty well, actually. And with Sabi, Neo, and Grassy all on GUN and posting, you lose track pretty quickly.

Old 06-29-2012, 02:13 PM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy

GallantlyGlaceon, great submission for Creative Writing! I thoroughly enjoyed it :)

Are you allowed to participate in any WAR things that you haven't put into your Team Application or not? I may just get away with other tasks if I edit my Application if that's the case xP

~Sealboy

Old 07-01-2012, 10:28 AM
Sealboy Offline

I'm sorry Master Robotnik - I only got 2 out of 3 points in the Creative Writing section. Please don't remove my Power Core T_T

Haha, really proud of myself to be honest - I thought I did quite bad . When I read 50/60 I thought I might have come first... but no, Grassy stole the show xD Good for her though. Think I might tease Sight a 'lil bit with the whole "biased" thing she spoke about :L

GallantlyGlaceon, I thoroughly enjoyed your piece nonetheless. Top marks from me :D

~Sealboy

Old 07-01-2012, 11:03 AM
GallantlyGlaceon Offline

Thanks, Sealboy. ^^ Your piece was REALLY awesome :D I never would have thought of having a radio show. Everybody else was just thinking of a standard radio-set, but you thought outside of the box.

I'm probably going to have to drop out of WAR though. We just got a huge Katrina-like storm here, and we aren't going to have power for a couple of weeks. D: I snuck to the hospital where my mom works so I could get on the internet today and inform you guys. Really sorry. I'm going to try to type up my entries really quickly while I can, but that's the same thing I did with last week's, and that obviously didn't go over so well. ^^'

EDIT: Yeah, it's official. I'm in a terrible mood by being pissed off by everything and I honestly don't think this is going to be much fun if I just whip up entries in two hours and watch them get horrible scores. Sorry for being so whiny guys, and good luck! :D

Last edited by GallantlyGlaceon; 07-01-2012 at 11:23 AM.
Old 07-01-2012, 03:43 PM
Sight of the Stars Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars

Well, I hope that the storm clears up. Stay safe! <3

I'm really sorry that you feel the way, Gallant. You do have to take in consideration that I was a lot more harsh on creativity this week because I actually had to think of my own entry, which means that I exploited and thought of most of the common ideas before I stumbled upon my own. Instead of typing it all at once, maybe try writing it down on paper first over the span of the week and build on it then? Use Google Docs or something similar to type it up whenever available. I mean, you already know this week's theme, so it wouldn't be hard to start brainstorming now. ^^;
[12:38:59 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
Old 07-01-2012, 04:44 PM
GallantlyGlaceon Offline

Thanks! :D It's the oddest thing. It was only here for an hour or so, but it was strong enough that it's pretty much put the whole state into an emergency situation. O.o

Oh no, it's not your fault at all! ^^ I appreciate your criticism and well thought-out ideas. :3 It's better if you're more strict anyways since there aren't a whole lot of entries. XD I've just been in a really bad mood lately; if I say anything that sounds even slightly insulting or derisive, just ignore me. (This goes for everybody. XD)
Old 07-01-2012, 06:36 PM
Winter Offline

Hey, awesome job, Seal! Gallant, don't get too upset--at least you had an idea to type up, I can't even say that. You be safe in all that chaos, okay? I am actually getting ideas for this week's themes, though, so hopefully I can help out this week.

Old 07-01-2012, 07:32 PM
GallantlyGlaceon Offline

Nah, it's fine. ^^ Like I said, ignore me if I get a bit grouchy; it's just the boredom and heat talking.

Thanks for racking in those points, Sealboy! :D Say, what other stories have you written? I'd love to read those sometime. ^^

Awesome, Winter! I just realized; do you guys wanna try to bounce ideas off of each other and stuff? Lots of other teams seem to be exchanging AIMs and whatnot. I'm only going to be on for a little bit every so often since the power is out, but I still want to help you guys since I can't do anything this week or probably the next either. ^^' Just a suggestion.