Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Groups/Clubs

Groups/Clubs Start a Pokemon or non-Pokemon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. Your group can be whatever you want.

Old 07-01-2012, 07:39 PM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter
Default Re: [WAR XI] The Eggman Empire: Now Accepting Humans

He's got a dA, but I currently don't remember his username. XD

Well, I mean we could--it looks like we all have a Skype, though I'm pretty used to coming up with my own ideas. I could add you guys if you want.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 07-02-2012, 02:44 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sealboy View Post
I'm sorry Master Robotnik - I only got 2 out of 3 points in the Creative Writing section. Please don't remove my Power Core T_T

Haha, really proud of myself to be honest - I thought I did quite bad . When I read 50/60 I thought I might have come first... but no, Grassy stole the show xD Good for her though. Think I might tease Sight a 'lil bit with the whole "biased" thing she spoke about :L

GallantlyGlaceon, I thoroughly enjoyed your piece nonetheless. Top marks from me :D

~Sealboy
Of course I did :P I'm amazing like that. ...Irony is I didn't think mine was too good and I rarely write songs XD But great job to you as well <3

And Gallant, we all have our bad moods. Believe me - I've been in a foul funk for the last week, mostly. You just have to find something you enjoy and push all your anger into it. Write about it, draw about it, talk about it, etc. Put that negative energy to use!

Are you a hippie?
No XD But hey, it's good advice regardless :P

Good luck, guys.
Old 07-02-2012, 02:49 AM
Winter Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grassy_Aggron View Post
Of course I did :P I'm amazing like that. ...Irony is I didn't think mine was too good and I rarely write songs XD But great job to you as well <3

And Gallant, we all have our bad moods. Believe me - I've been in a foul funk for the last week, mostly. You just have to find something you enjoy and push all your anger into it. Write about it, draw about it, talk about it, etc. Put that negative energy to use!

Are you a hippie?
No XD But hey, it's good advice regardless :P

Good luck, guys.
Day before yesterday was pretty bad for me, personally...which is why I have a WAR rant halfway written on my computer. XD But yes, the Aggron that is Grassy has a point. And if she's still reading--apparently we do our best when we think something isn't all that good...made a 100 on my guitar final that we had to write a song for. A final I am still incredibly mad about in spite my passing it and school being out.

Old 07-02-2012, 03:53 PM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grassy_Aggron View Post
Haha. Well, congratulations - I thoroughly enjoyed your song :3 Deserved to come first.

In fact, I thoroughly enjoyed all of the submissions! :L

4 Points guys!!! Let's get ourselves out there, sell our skills and rack up those points! I'll try out Spriting this week and keep with CW :3

We can do this because - This is SPARTA!

~Sealboy

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.
Old 07-02-2012, 06:42 PM
Winter Offline

Hopefully I can add to Creative Writing and Drawn art myself, though I'm not sure how successful either will be.

Old 07-02-2012, 06:59 PM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter View Post
Hopefully I can add to Creative Writing and Drawn art myself, though I'm not sure how successful either will be.

It doesn't matter - just try! We do our best and see where we go P: I look forward to see the shiz that you submit :3

Tuesday I shall start my CW piece - Thursday I shall finalise and proof-read (these may change to Wednesday and Friday :L).

The main thing is to have fun and enjoy what you're doing :)

GallantlyGlaceon - I'm so sorry to hear about that storm! Stay safe and torture some people to get your electricity back :D

~Sealboy

Old 07-02-2012, 07:07 PM
Winter Offline

XDDD I love writing and drawing--my dA should have shown you that. I just have to get decent ideas... Oh and depending on if she can get ideas or not, Chibi might join us in CW as well.

Old 07-02-2012, 07:16 PM
Sealboy Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter View Post
XDDD I love writing and drawing--my dA should have shown you that. I just have to get decent ideas... Oh and depending on if she can get ideas or not, Chibi might join us in CW as well.
Oh shush you xD

Wow, we have a lot of writers here o_o Would be good to get top 3 with all Eggman members though, eh? ;)

Spriting seems like the only thing I can do outside of CW... As well as giving VAing a shot in the third week. Winter - bring home the points in Drawing! c:

Anyfluff, shall we begin to bring the points to our group in tow? We were only testing people last week - now the real competition starts

~Sealboy

Old 07-02-2012, 07:31 PM
Winter Offline

Lol, let's hope I can do what I want to for drawing...idea sounds awesome and looks awesome in my head, however actually drawing it is a different story. Then there's VAing...that ought to be fun. :) I can't wait for that to open up.

Old 07-04-2012, 09:16 PM
GallantlyGlaceon Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to GallantlyGlaceon

Good news; power and internet are back! :D And holy crap, you guys have been busy. O.o Thanks for all the good wishes and stuff. Now that there's around three people in CW, we should do better. ^^ And Drawn Art. And whatever other sections you all are participating in. *is too lazy to go check through all of the posts, sorry*
[12:38:20 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH" <---- Yup.
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Old 07-04-2012, 09:48 PM
Winter Offline

Lol, that's if I ever get my entries done. Finding out most of the people I talk to on PE2K are on Skype because I somehow get dragged into a mass conversation with them is incredibly distracting, as is finding an epic book you want to read on sale and getting a really addicting game. XD But I'm trying, I swear!

Old 07-04-2012, 10:30 PM
Sealboy Offline

I failed epically at Spriting :L I don't even care. xP

Anyfluff, my time tomorrow will be spent on CV research (not CW, CV), starting my next CW submission, Maths revision for College and Skype P:

~Sealboy

Old 07-05-2012, 04:30 PM
GallantlyGlaceon Offline

Sheesh, everybody's busy. And no worries, Sealboy; personally I thought it was pretty awesome. XD
So we're having another power-outage due to a huge storm. Right after we got our power back. Which means I won't have internet and such for another few days, most likely. Again. I'm really sorry guys; blame Mother Nature. >_<'
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH" <---- Yup.
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Old 07-05-2012, 04:45 PM
Winter Offline

Wow, that sucks--I guess I'm kinda glad I left for the West coast about two weeks into my summer. But don't feel too bad--not like we're expecting to do outstanding, considering our Team consists of one leading member running the RP while getting ready to go to college this year, a girl whose strengths lies in areas she seems to be getting close to no ideas for, a girl who's barely on the site, a guy whose power keeps going out, another guy whose also trying to do what seems like twenty billion things at once, and Sammy. We're pretty much the underdog Team here--don't worry.

Old 07-05-2012, 05:15 PM
GallantlyGlaceon Offline

The West Coast is pretty awesome. Too much heat though. And I'm a girl. XD Yeah, but at least we're not in last place! :D ...We're just one place above it.