Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Groups/Clubs

Groups/Clubs Start a Pokemon or non-Pokemon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. Your group can be whatever you want.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #121  
Old 06-05-2012, 05:49 PM
haybalebarn's Avatar
haybalebarn Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: A farm. Life is slow as a stable.
Posts: 460
Send a message via Skype™ to haybalebarn
Default Re: [WAR XI] Guardian Units of Nations [FULL]

Yeah... I agree that we should try to stick with Central City.

Also, for dealing with Beta... Let's just say my character will have death wish after the su I submit a bit later in the day gets approved. I think metal will have fun with it! ^.^
Reply With Quote
  #122  
Old 06-08-2012, 01:10 AM
Grassy_Aggron's Avatar
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: I...I don't know! WHERE DO I LIVE?!
Posts: 8,809
Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron
Default Re: [WAR XI] Guardian Units of Nations [FULL]

Quote:
Originally Posted by haybalebarn View Post
Yeah... I agree that we should try to stick with Central City.

Also, for dealing with Beta... Let's just say my character will have death wish after the su I submit a bit later in the day gets approved. I think metal will have fun with it! ^.^
I don't think Beta will be a problem for much longer.

...Angry Shadow is ANGRY. RAWR. And Neo, stop being such a pessimist you. *Waggles finger* Doesn't help with anything! XD


Kill my allies, will you? Not for long >.>
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #123  
Old 06-08-2012, 02:22 AM
Neo Emolga's Avatar
Neo Emolga Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Reading your mind
Posts: 21,704
Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga
Default Re: [WAR XI] Guardian Units of Nations [FULL]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grassy_Aggron View Post
I don't think Beta will be a problem for much longer.

...Angry Shadow is ANGRY. RAWR. And Neo, stop being such a pessimist you. *Waggles finger* Doesn't help with anything! XD


Kill my allies, will you? Not for long >.>
That was a while ago. Things have changed.

I was also greatly overestimating (and I mean REALLY overestimating) the amount of damage Metal was doing to Central City and the ratio of destroyed areas to untouched, still intact areas. The Sonic Wiki doesn't really mention just how big the city is. That, and I thought the power of Beta and the Egg Carrier was way higher and more destructive. The first posts got me thinking they were these neigh unstoppable juggernauts that could absorb everything we threw at them.

Just misunderstandings really. I've only played up to Sonic & Knuckles, so I really don't know how truly large Central City is.

So yeah, nix all that junk about retreating. We can handle this.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #124  
Old 06-15-2012, 11:42 PM
Grassy_Aggron's Avatar
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: I...I don't know! WHERE DO I LIVE?!
Posts: 8,809
Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron
Default Re: [WAR XI] Guardian Units of Nations [FULL]

So.

How is everyone? XD (Seriously, let's spruce this group up!)



Which sections are you looking forward to the most? :)
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #125  
Old 06-16-2012, 12:01 AM
most duded's Avatar
most duded Offline
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: I'm stalking your stupid face
Posts: 2,152
Default Re: [WAR XI] Guardian Units of Nations [FULL]

urpg.
i need to battle more in the urpg.

i cant do rp i don't understand y i was turned down and it is probably to late anyway.
__________________
The Ninja Academy will live on. Add this to your signature if you were once active there.
URPG Stats Gotta Catch 'em All Stats

Reply With Quote
  #126  
Old 06-17-2012, 01:38 AM
Grassy_Aggron's Avatar
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: I...I don't know! WHERE DO I LIVE?!
Posts: 8,809
Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron
Default Re: [WAR XI] Guardian Units of Nations [FULL]

Quote:
Originally Posted by most duded View Post
urpg.
i need to battle more in the urpg.

i cant do rp i don't understand y i was turned down and it is probably to late anyway.

It's never too late to join. It was turned down because it isn't the quality that is sought by Dr R; it didn't meet all the standards.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #127  
Old 06-17-2012, 03:03 AM
most duded's Avatar
most duded Offline
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: I'm stalking your stupid face
Posts: 2,152
Default Re: [WAR XI] Guardian Units of Nations [FULL]

Yeah, I don't know how to fix it. I'll just be in the URPG.
__________________
The Ninja Academy will live on. Add this to your signature if you were once active there.
URPG Stats Gotta Catch 'em All Stats

Reply With Quote
  #128  
Old 06-17-2012, 09:49 AM
Gem N Ems's Avatar
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: In my own world.
Posts: 6,807
Send a message via AIM to Gem N Ems Send a message via MSN to Gem N Ems Send a message via Skype™ to Gem N Ems
Default Re: [WAR XI] Guardian Units of Nations [FULL]

Probably either Fan-fic/Creative Writing or Drawn Art. Or anything. I don't really care. XD
__________________

Team StormRiders is BACK. Read it here!
.......................--> art duo with: Xanthe | bff: k_pop |
Links
Reply With Quote
  #129  
Old 06-17-2012, 05:20 PM
bronislav84's Avatar
bronislav84 Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Brooklyn, NY, USA
Posts: 2,414
Send a message via AIM to bronislav84 Send a message via MSN to bronislav84 Send a message via Yahoo to bronislav84
Default Re: [WAR XI] Guardian Units of Nations [FULL]

Quote:
Originally Posted by most duded View Post
Yeah, I don't know how to fix it. I'll just be in the URPG.
Please read the explanation for each field of the Sign Up form. There is a minimum length for each field. That's why you were turned down.
__________________
Code:
Bronislav is my name and 1984 is my birth year. Call me Bron or Slavik if you can't say my full name. Banner/Ava by the illustrious Neo Pikachu Emolga R.I.P. August 13, 2007 3:45AM EST Simkha "Dosha" Bakman I loved you, Grandpa Check this out, it's really cool!
Reply With Quote
  #130  
Old 06-17-2012, 05:26 PM
Grassy_Aggron's Avatar
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: I...I don't know! WHERE DO I LIVE?!
Posts: 8,809
Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron
Default Re: [WAR XI] Guardian Units of Nations [FULL]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem N Ems View Post
Probably either Fan-fic/Creative Writing or Drawn Art. Or anything. I don't really care. XD

Oh my Chaos. I love you.

Somebody noticed the avatar and signature change...XD

Lol, I love you drawn art and stories, so I agree there ;D I still the link to the picture of Skye saved on my computer, regardless if it isn't the design I went with. It's baddonkey, and I LOVE IT.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #131  
Old 06-18-2012, 09:35 AM
Gem N Ems's Avatar
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: In my own world.
Posts: 6,807
Send a message via AIM to Gem N Ems Send a message via MSN to Gem N Ems Send a message via Skype™ to Gem N Ems
Default Re: [WAR XI] Guardian Units of Nations [FULL]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grassy_Aggron View Post
Oh my Chaos. I love you.

Somebody noticed the avatar and signature change...XD

Lol, I love you drawn art and stories, so I agree there ;D I still the link to the picture of Skye saved on my computer, regardless if it isn't the design I went with. It's baddonkey, and I LOVE IT.
I love Shadow SO much I just had to change it. 8D And for the team, of course. IT FITS SO WELL.

Haha, you do? O: COOLIES. I still have it here half coloured, haha. Have been meaning to get to that forever. Somehow I don't think I'll find motivation to finish it. /sadface
__________________

Team StormRiders is BACK. Read it here!
.......................--> art duo with: Xanthe | bff: k_pop |
Links
Reply With Quote
  #132  
Old 06-18-2012, 03:05 PM
Fawkes's Avatar
Fawkes Offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 65
Default Re: [WAR XI] Guardian Units of Nations [FULL]

Quote:
Originally Posted by most duded View Post
Yeah, I don't know how to fix it. I'll just be in the URPG.
you're in urpg? I have never seen you online...

good team hustle guize
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #133  
Old 06-18-2012, 09:01 PM
Grassy_Aggron's Avatar
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: I...I don't know! WHERE DO I LIVE?!
Posts: 8,809
Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron
Default Re: [WAR XI] Guardian Units of Nations [FULL]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem N Ems View Post
I love Shadow SO much I just had to change it. 8D And for the team, of course. IT FITS SO WELL.

Haha, you do? O: COOLIES. I still have it here half coloured, haha. Have been meaning to get to that forever. Somehow I don't think I'll find motivation to finish it. /sadface
Something tells me "for the team" wasn't entirely truthful, was it? Hmm? XD

Don't worry about it Gemma - I love the design, but ultimately I went with a different one...Although I did keep the gloves and boots, and the spear is a back up <3 You helped me so much with getting it designed, and Sabi is going to try drawing him with his final design XD I seriously couldn't have done it without you, Shell, and Kris throwing designs at me though. ...I wish I wasn't so daft with clothing.



"Guize"? That's a new one :P
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #134  
Old 06-19-2012, 02:36 PM
Gem N Ems's Avatar
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: In my own world.
Posts: 6,807
Send a message via AIM to Gem N Ems Send a message via MSN to Gem N Ems Send a message via Skype™ to Gem N Ems
Default Re: [WAR XI] Guardian Units of Nations [FULL]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grassy_Aggron View Post
Something tells me "for the team" wasn't entirely truthful, was it? Hmm? XD

Don't worry about it Gemma - I love the design, but ultimately I went with a different one...Although I did keep the gloves and boots, and the spear is a back up <3 You helped me so much with getting it designed, and Sabi is going to try drawing him with his final design XD I seriously couldn't have done it without you, Shell, and Kris throwing designs at me though. ...I wish I wasn't so daft with clothing.



"Guize"? That's a new one :P
Weeeeeell maybe not EXACTLY for the team. xD

Yeah. Do you have a pic of his new design somewhere? Or will the one Sabi draw be the only one? I want to draw Skye again, but I need to know his overall design first! And sure, helping is my middle name (not really but let's go with it!).
I'm not awesome at clothing, but I'm learning slowly. xD
__________________

Team StormRiders is BACK. Read it here!
.......................--> art duo with: Xanthe | bff: k_pop |
Links
Reply With Quote
  #135  
Old 06-22-2012, 01:09 AM
Grassy_Aggron's Avatar
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: I...I don't know! WHERE DO I LIVE?!
Posts: 8,809
Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron
Default Re: [WAR XI] Guardian Units of Nations [FULL]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem N Ems View Post
Weeeeeell maybe not EXACTLY for the team. xD

Yeah. Do you have a pic of his new design somewhere? Or will the one Sabi draw be the only one? I want to draw Skye again, but I need to know his overall design first! And sure, helping is my middle name (not really but let's go with it!).
I'm not awesome at clothing, but I'm learning slowly. xD

Sabi's will be the only one XD I could always send you what I sent her, but I'd need your email :P FILES YAY. XDDDDD

Insanity is my middle name. *Nod nod*




Also, I hope the "quoting the post above you" thing is annoying you, Bron. I'm doing it on purpose :D


I'm fairly certain her middle name is "Annoying" >.>
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:16 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com