Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Trivia/Games

Trivia/Games Join in the Trivia games! Any trivia/games are accepted.

Old 09-09-2012, 11:27 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Default Re: Gotta Catch 'Em All Kanto: Red Version

*Knows better than to insult a cop*

What is it, sir?

<*To himself* 48 hours. 2 days. That is plenty of time. A minor thing like this won't kill me.>

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 09-09-2012, 11:34 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

"what is it ??son do you know whats going on in Kanto these days."

The cop shakes his head.

"You just came off cycle road which is pretty much run by gangs now that the police are being transferred to deal with the major problem where having in Saffron. I mean team rocket is running wild all over Kanto, people are being taken from there homes...and you ask me what is it ??"

The cop glares at the three of them.
"Ill need your pokedex to identify you. We have been alerted to a group of kids not much older then yourselves causing damage in different towns and cities. It could just be a trend but they think they can Id the kid if..."

The cop pauses for a moment. Drool drops down from his mouth. Scar looks in his eyes.
"uh are you alright..."

"He will be fine..infact he wont even remember us being here."

The group turns around to see Max standing there. He is starting to look a little different.

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 09-09-2012, 11:41 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Max...Ugh. The 'curse' part of your little blessing/curse wrap-up is starting to kick in. Hope you realize that. Also, Scar's infection is worsening.

Keep an eye out for the Rocket posts, and let's go. *goes into Viridian City with Red team in tow*

<*to himself* Max is getting worse. Offing him for the saftey of the world...It could be for the best in the end. Max wouldn't want himself to turn bad, and if not turning bad means dying, then he dies.>

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 09-09-2012, 11:50 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

"Listen I had to do it, I read his mind. Once he had our trainer cards he was going to call us in. He wont remember this."
Max walks shaking his head, reaches down and doesnt feel his belt.
"hmmm"

Max looks at Markus
"they took my stuff didn't they ...Id be pi**ed but based on whats going on with Scar and how im starting to feel different as well. It wouldnt be the right time."

He drops behind the group to look around.

Max lifts his hand this time the rocks on the ground start to shake and then break apart. He tries to cover it so the others dont see it.
*something is wrong* he thinks to himself as he runs to catch up.

Old 09-10-2012, 12:30 AM
Latio-Nytro Offline

I didn't say that wasn't bad, I could look at you and tell what's starting to happen. I would advise suicide to prevent time from murdering us, but until we get the Lunar Serum, that can wait. Until then, Koga's diagnosis will work. Supernatural s**t-be-gone services can be as much of his specialty as Sabrina's.

Now, valid locations for a Rocket HQ...Could be anywhere. Safari Zone included...Koga first, though. I'm through with all the s**t going on. Hell, he might even have an idea!

Let's get moving. Pokemon Center, then Gym to confront Koga, and not for a Badge, that'll be after we get that cure and save your a** from Silph. The Pokemon Center is closeby. Let's go.

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 09-10-2012, 12:51 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Max laughs at Markus kills yourself statement. Red Team carries there bikes along side them as they walk through Fuchsia, the city is very active and they see many people walking around taking pictures. They make their way to the Pokemon Center. Max stands out

"if TR is here..they already know we're here...Im going to wait out here."

Old 09-10-2012, 01:06 AM
Latio-Nytro Offline

(Dredd, is Eevee captured based on the Pokedex Owned number, or do I have to capture that many Pokemon in order to get it? Because I have 25 Pokemon that are Pokedex Onwed.)

...Gold, I'll take your Pokemon in and have them out to you quickly. Watch Max.

Wait, why-*Realization*-oh, yhea. *Gives his belt to Markus*

*Markus takes Gold's Pokemon in and heals Gold's Pokemon, then runs out to hand Gold's belt back* Hereyougo! *Shoves it in Gold's hands*

Thanks. Nothing happened.

*Markus runs in and heals his own Pokemon, then runs back out to check on Max*

Markus, nothing happened. Again.

...*At Max*...Yes, I'm properly paranoid of you turning into Dark Dredd, the process is already starting. I can guess: Your powers increase with DD's increasing dominance in your mind. That whole 'kill yourself' statement I made? I was being serious. If you feel that you're endangering the mission more than assisting it, would turn into Dark Dredd, or anything like it, please commit suicide ASAP. That, or let me do it, and tell me how you won against Mewtwo...You know how you won against Mewtwo, right? You seem to know too much to NOT know how you won against Mewtwo in the original timeline, right?

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!

Last edited by Latio-Nytro; 09-10-2012 at 01:08 AM.
Old 09-10-2012, 01:38 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

" Things are getting a little strange Ill admit, and I remember somethings that are starting to become more clear. I know what happens to Geovanni."
Max smirks a little , when he realizes he stops.
" I know about the projects and I know something strange is going to happen soon. I wish I had my pokemon for what I think is coming. Im getting of the subject, we need to find the lunar serum, I want to say our best bet would be in the safari zone.. I just need time to focus."

Old 09-10-2012, 08:37 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Something strange...Ah, s**t.

What?

Darkrai.

Uhh...Oh! You mean that thing that was helping with the brainwashings and all that? Mewtwo's soul?

That's my bet. Where better to keep the Lunar serum than the place where they keep Darkrai? It'll certianly help keep Darkrai in check in case he isn't explicitly allied with TR in the first place. It's either that or those f***a** clowns.

You mean the 3-ring Roughousers?

Yes, for they are oh most DEFINATLEY wierd, and if I were crazy a**holes bent on morphing Pokemon to the point where Mewtwo looks like a Caterpie, what better way to start than getting the DNA of a Legend? I mean, Lunar Wings have historically been obtained only from Cresselia. They may have stolen it.

*At Max* But that's mostly going to be irrelevant until we can, at minimum, assure ourselves that the process going on in your head isn't going to randomly turn you into an evil juggernaut of death when our backs are turned, and that could do more damage than finding the cure will solve, even if we use all of it just to rid you of Dark Dredd for good. The cure might not matter if you're suddenly the THING that turned Cerulean City into a pile of rubble, and I don't think that was fully Pokemon-assisted. And I'm not saying Koga's the know-all when it comes to this kind of S-Class bulls**t, but someone that has a chance at knowing is better than nothing!

*Leads Red Team to Koga's Gym*

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 09-10-2012, 09:23 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Max looks over at Markus who keeps trying to rush things forward.
"I need time to focus...my thoughts are blurry, I keep focusing on the story of the first Drowzee..."

Max walks at his own pace. His mind trying to piece together whats going on . He knows his broken thoughts are important but its hard with all the events going on. Brandon is changing because of Giratina, Gold is having nightmares in time, and Markus who has mostly had it the easiest so far has lost a pokemon to pyscho.

Red Team made it to the gym, Master Koga was waiting for them already.

Before Markus could open his mouth, Koga gave him the sign not to speak.
"many stories have been written, only a hand full worth reading. They say writer expresses everything about himself through the strokes of his pen. You four need a new story."

Koga sits down in the center of the floor.
Red Team is a little confused but they do the same.

Old 09-10-2012, 09:29 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

(Scar, not Brandon. Brandon's in Blue, Scar's in Red.)

<*to himself* Does he know what's going on?>

<*thinking to himself* Uhh, okay, if this is the start of the road to mental recovery...>

*Both keep silent*

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 09-10-2012, 10:34 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

(oops)

"Very slowly and without very little warning shadows have started to fall over Kanto. By Arceus's grace alone we are still here. This shadow defies time and its origins go back to the beginning. After Arceus created space and time he began the form the earth, first with fire and then water to shape the land. After we were created Arceus created a special pokemon to help us live fuller longer lives, this pokemon was tasked with giving us a place where anything we wanted could be possible. Arceus created dreams...At the time only one pokemon could have any power over these dreams. The first Drowzee was choosen, favored by Arceus for his skill he crated a dream world like none other. In this dream world Drowzee had the sole power to shape or change anything aspect. The dream world flourished with Drowzees help. This world soon because too small for Drowzee. Feeling that his world was to temporary Drowzee made a move for more power. He gathered up all his energy and stole the souls of every man woman and child bringing them into his dream world. There Drowzee had complete control over the people and there actions. Unaware of the true effects, the people where left souless on the outside. Arceus having seen this neglect of powers rushed into action. Arceus seperated the two worlds giving the people back there souls, but by doing this he created the first altered dimension...This dimension would then create futher Dimensions.For his horrible acts the first Drowzee was made an example of in front of the gods. His powers were taken from him and put into the form of a stone.."

Old 09-10-2012, 10:47 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

*Listens attentively, hoping for answers.*

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 09-10-2012, 11:35 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Koga reaches over pulling out a scroll.
"The stones power to control man has been sought after but never found. Drowzee was left to waste away and its off spring left with limited powers. Today we can see something similar, but this is not the work of the stone. This is the work of a man who studied its effects. To combat this newest for of control. You must go to the one place something like that could be spread and mixed into the air. Cinnabar Island. As for the legendary pokemon mixed into this. Once the Deminsions are closed Giratina will go back home...that is all I can say with any real certainty. The shifts in time that we have been experiencing are part of a greater myth...The myth says something along the lines of, every couple of hundred years the dimensions will cross paths heading for a collision. Its in this time that one person can transition through both times. Others have experienced temporary time travel or visions of a future....Each time it has been reported the visions have come true and the person who had them has lost their mind. If Kanto is going through this, I fear for the worst...If this person gets a hold of even 3 of mystic stones they could do irreversible damage to time and all of life.
Right now you boys are facing enemies at every corner..like a snake with many heads. In order to succeed you must cut off the main one.
Geovanni is a student of myth and history...If he or anyother person gets there hands on that stone he could control the world...You need to stop the person from getting a hold of that stone, any stone for that matter...and not just in our timeline...the Tyrant stone can not be used by this person. You also must stop team rocket from polluting the volcano..."

Koga gets up
"last, you are not ready for that battle yet, so dont leave for that island until you are.."

Old 09-11-2012, 12:24 AM
Latio-Nytro Offline

So, in conclusion, In order to prevent the world-or worlds-from self destructing due to idiodicy, we have to find a stone that contains the powers of a once-Legendary Drowzee, of all things, and prevent that from getting into Giovanni's hands, and also prevent that power, in case it does wind up in his filthy paws, from being thrown into a volcano and have it spread like a disease. And, as for the visions and temporary time-travel, whoever has them is going to go crazy in the end?!

I think he just meant the visions...

...Oh. Well, Koga, got anything that will stall out the symptoms of these guys for them? That one-Gold-he hit with the visions, but he hasn't been acting up too bad. That one-Max-he's gotten slapped with part of a dark side from the future that seems to be absorbing the good part of his mind and turning it bad. That one-Scar-hoo boy, I don't know what to make of it, other than it's BAD mojo. He's had part of his soul stolen by Giratina, and what's left seems to be corrupted...And it's affecting his body. See how his veins are all dark like that?. That can't be good. Unless I-Markus-got it right the first time, I only got hit with some temporary time-travel once, and that might have been instigated by Celebi, though I'm not sure now.

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!