Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Trivia/Games

Trivia/Games Join in the Trivia games! Any trivia/games are accepted.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #2836  
Old 10-02-2012, 01:18 PM
Eternal Moonlight's Avatar
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Rumored Canadian
Posts: 6,579
Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight
Default Re: Gotta Catch 'Em All Kanto: Red Version

Moon hesitates. She knows letting Max look into it might dig up some distant memories she'd rather not have surface. However, recalling the incident with the keypad, there just might be something important in what she couldn't remember.

They really didn't have much time left either.

"You may attempt to unearth something..." she sighs. Moon sort of feels she owes them this much, but can't put her finger on why, however...

(Do you want me to provide what Max finds, if he does try, or will you?)
__________________

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Reply With Quote
  #2837  
Old 10-02-2012, 01:32 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Gotta Catch 'Em All Kanto: Red Version

(feel free to provide it. I had an idea of where to go but the story can go in two different directions.)

Max stops walking for a second. He walks up to moon slowly placing his hands on her forehead.
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #2838  
Old 10-02-2012, 02:05 PM
Eternal Moonlight's Avatar
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Rumored Canadian
Posts: 6,579
Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight
Default Re: Gotta Catch 'Em All Kanto: Red Version

(feel free to go ahead with your idea. My muse is a bit... dead this early in the day ^^')

Moon feels a bit light headed, but assumes it's normal and doesn't interfere.

Shelly eyes Max, almost cautious...
__________________

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Reply With Quote
  #2839  
Old 10-02-2012, 02:30 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Gotta Catch 'Em All Kanto: Red Version

(sorry about no responding through PM, I was setting up a new thread.)


Max focuses and both of them are taken into her mind. Max steps foot in the grassy field again. Moon walks right next to him. Max focus changes as he looks up at the broken sky.
"This is new." As the two walk the ground it self seems to flash on and off. "We are in part of a broken memory. Markus might be better at understanding what we are experiencing right now. It seem your memory is being held together by strings. Try and focus on it more."
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #2840  
Old 10-02-2012, 02:36 PM
CM's Avatar
CM Offline
Dungeon Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: FLAMING RATTATA!!!
Posts: 7,788
Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: Gotta Catch 'Em All Kanto: Red Version

Spinel had stayed back, unsure of what to do. She was slightly shaking now, most likely out of fear. The Krabby were in danger, and possibly Scar now. She just didn't know what to do.

"Li!"

The cry startled Spin, but it was one she recognized. Turning around she first only saw bushes shaking. A moment later she found herself on her back being nuzzled by:



"Kohana!" she greeted, relieved to see the Linoone. She didn't care how or why he was there and not with her mother, but his timing was perfect. "I need your help."

The Linoone nodded and got off of her. That was when she finally went out and joined Scar, having kept Kohana back for a moment. She could see that the fisherman didn't see her much of a threat, he probably knowing all the Pokemon in the area. But she then smiled and whistled. That was when the Hoenn region Pokemon ran forward and in front of the trainers. He charged a quick Ice Beam and aimed at the fisherman, freezing his legs in place so he couldn't run and get away. After that sparks could be seen jumping on his fur as he growled, ready to attack if he broke free from the ice and tried to escape.
__________________
Crystal Momoyia

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Reply With Quote
  #2841  
Old 10-02-2012, 02:36 PM
Eternal Moonlight's Avatar
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Rumored Canadian
Posts: 6,579
Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight
Default Re: Gotta Catch 'Em All Kanto: Red Version

(nah, no worries. I didn't know if you'd gotten I, so I figured it was worth posting here as well. :3)

Moon tries to focus, using the keypad as a basis

... she ends up with her last real memory before the Safari Zone. It was dark and a bit unerving. Somebody's talking, but she doesn't know who or what they're saying.

Her heart is racing, the voices get louder and everything goes black. No real visuals...

__________________

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Reply With Quote
  #2842  
Old 10-02-2012, 02:58 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Gotta Catch 'Em All Kanto: Red Version

The fisherman looks down his feet froozen to the ground.
"You little brat ! Flippy help me out !"
The water swirls back and forth as the Gyarados comes out creating a twister. Scar rushes to the shore jumping in the water. He pulls out his pokeball
"Krabby ! hurry up and get out!"

Scar stands stunned as the Gyarados comes from below the surface. The beat lets out a loud growl intmitdating every pokemon in the area. The might Gyarados flies up preparing to fire a Hyper Beam. Spin and Linoone rush to get out of the way. Scar notices the whats happening and picks up a rock. Throwing it right int the head of Gyarados.
"Pick on someone your own size!"

Spin watches as the Hyper Beam is fired right in the water we Scar is standing. The bright flash blinds her.


the other end.
Max watches her thoughts start to break apart again, like drifting blocks of ice he jumps from one to another.
"MOON! "
Max finds himself alone drifting. Max sits down thinking of his options.
"Moon you need to focus, the more you lose concentration the harder it will be to find out whats going on. I know your scared but you have to fight through it."
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #2843  
Old 10-02-2012, 03:11 PM
Eternal Moonlight's Avatar
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Rumored Canadian
Posts: 6,579
Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight
Default Re: Gotta Catch 'Em All Kanto: Red Version

MAX!
She was even less confortable without him. This universe seems to be falling apart, mirroring her less-then-stable state. She does, however, have enough control to keep things from completely breaking down.

When she heard his voice, Moon felt a little better.

She tried to comply, focusing more on the void and less on that last memory.
__________________

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Reply With Quote
  #2844  
Old 10-02-2012, 03:12 PM
CM's Avatar
CM Offline
Dungeon Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: FLAMING RATTATA!!!
Posts: 7,788
Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: Gotta Catch 'Em All Kanto: Red Version

Spinel was shocked about everything that was currently happening. When she was blinded by the light she wasn't sure what to do. She could feel Kohana near her, but couldn't see what was going on. The Linoone charged up another Ice Beam, this time aiming for the Gyarados.
__________________
Crystal Momoyia

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Reply With Quote
  #2845  
Old 10-02-2012, 03:57 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Gotta Catch 'Em All Kanto: Red Version

Max shivers as a cold wind blows through. The blocks of ice start to slow down and sheets of ice starts to form. Max folds his arms as he crosses the ice, patchs of ice form small patches of land. Max walks for what feels hours trekking through ice tundra. He finally catches a break as he reaches a building in the middle of the blizzard. Max pushes into through the doors dropping down from exhaustion. He looks up and he is standing on the set of some kind of game show. He looks up and people are applauding. Max is uncertain where he is.
"Moon...where am i now." He says standing up.

The talk show host smiles repeating his question.
"Now Max, the twenty four thousand dollar question is."





The blast from the hyper beam shakes the land. Spin stumbles back. Calling for her friend to help her out. When the smoke clears she looks around and the fisherman is gone. Linoone ice beams hits the Gyarados freezing part of it tail. The Gyarados spirals around in the air diving under water. Spin rushes to find Scar.

She noticing something moving out of the water fast. Scar calls out.
"That was close Doduo ! " Scar laughs as Doduo pulls him across the field.
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #2846  
Old 10-02-2012, 04:07 PM
CM's Avatar
CM Offline
Dungeon Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: FLAMING RATTATA!!!
Posts: 7,788
Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: Gotta Catch 'Em All Kanto: Red Version

Spin rushes over to Scar with Kohana on her tail. When she sees that he's all right she sighs in relief. The Linoone nudged the girl's side, passing his calm energy to her so she could relax.

"Looks like he g-got away," Spin then said, looking disappointed.
__________________
Crystal Momoyia

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Reply With Quote
  #2847  
Old 10-02-2012, 04:54 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Gotta Catch 'Em All Kanto: Red Version

" Whoa I was almost fried there!" He dusts himself off as he gets up. "Dont worry about him. He gave up something more valuable when he took off." The both look over to see that the man had dropped his bags. Scar smiles walking back towards the water. "Also we now know something is down there, maybe an entrance ! " Scar eyes wonder in the direction that the rest of the group went.
"Charizard would really help right now.."
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #2848  
Old 10-02-2012, 04:59 PM
CM's Avatar
CM Offline
Dungeon Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: FLAMING RATTATA!!!
Posts: 7,788
Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: Gotta Catch 'Em All Kanto: Red Version

Spinel was gladly surprised that the bags were left. And it seemed like the Krabby had also found something interesting in the lake. When she heard about how a Charizard would be helpful, she could see why. A flying type would be helpful to let the others know they found something. She absently stroked Kohana's fur, comforted by his presence alone. He must have heard the explosion the night before and came to find her, and for that she was grateful.

"What d-do we do now?" she asked.
__________________
Crystal Momoyia

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Reply With Quote
  #2849  
Old 10-02-2012, 05:32 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Gotta Catch 'Em All Kanto: Red Version

Scar paused for a moment picking up the bag. He looks back as Spin.
"Im thinking we should go in and see whats down there. Otherwise we should go find the others...but we can also chase after the fisherman."

Scar pauses for a moment confused.
" We have three choices, what do you think ?"
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #2850  
Old 10-02-2012, 05:35 PM
CM's Avatar
CM Offline
Dungeon Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: FLAMING RATTATA!!!
Posts: 7,788
Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: Gotta Catch 'Em All Kanto: Red Version

Spinel took a moment to think everything over. The three choices were all tempting in their own way.

"Well... it's possible the fisherman would lead us to another entrance," she spoke her thoughts aloud, "even so, I'm sure he'd alert the others of our presence and our knowledge of this one... Getting the others wouldn't be a bade idea, in case of a situation were to arise that's we'd need help with..."
__________________
Crystal Momoyia

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com