Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Trivia/Games

Trivia/Games Join in the Trivia games! Any trivia/games are accepted.

Old 10-05-2012, 04:43 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: Gotta Catch 'Em All Kanto: Red Version

Spinel only nodded, looking down at her lap. She kept her hands busy by messing with the hem of the blanket that covered her, trying to remember. It was such a blur after she had left the Safari Zone. She remembered snapping at Scar and Kohana going back to her mother. She sighed before she rested back, wondering if the others would even let her back in the group. The only thing she was certain of was she was never ever going to user her power again, at least not to that extent.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 10-05-2012, 06:00 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Scar walks to the door knocking on it. Then poking his head around.
"everything okay? " He stands in the door way nervously. Nurse Joy walks by smiling.
"You can go in."

Koga stands outside the pokemon center talking with the Fushia police.
"I want it doubled, something is happening here and we should have known about it."

The cop nods
"Yes Master Koga."

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 10-05-2012, 06:06 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Spinel turned when she heard the knocking, and she felt her breath catch when she saw who it was. She became nervous, wondering what was going to happen now. However, she didn't want to be rude and not greet him.

"H-Hello, Scar," she greeted once he entered the room.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 10-05-2012, 06:26 PM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

Moon sits in the waiting area, Shelly at her side. It had been a while since they'd arrived, Max and Spinel being admitted and were now resting.

The staff had not wanted people in the rooms while they were out, and while this was an irritant, it did for them to rest themselves. Moon, however, was still a bit concerned despite reassurances.

She notices Scar going toward Spinel's room, but hesitates to go herself.

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 10-05-2012, 06:36 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Scar walks in with a smile on his face.
"Hey Spin how are you feeling ??"

He feels a little awkward because of there last encounter.

Nurse Joy comes out soon after to say Max is starting to wake up. Koga walks in passed the others into the room.

Old 10-05-2012, 06:40 PM
The Luna Diviner

Moon decides she'll go see Max, and check on Spinel afterward.

Shelly, however, was adamant on going to Spin's room first.

"You may go on your own and we shall meet up there," Moon states, getting up. The Squirtle nods and goes her way.

The young woman knocks at Max's door, slightly nervous.

Shelly on the other hand, walks into the other room and jumps on a chair to make herself visible.

Old 10-05-2012, 06:43 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

"B-Better," Spinel replied, still not meeting his gaze. She again looked at the blanket bunched up on her lap. It was a bit awkward, but she wanted to make things better. "I... I want to a-apologize. For s-snapping at you earlier."

She then noticed movement in the corner of her eye, and she saw a Squirtle. If she was remembering correctly it was Moon's. She smiled at the little turtle. "Hi," she greeted softly when she looked at her, waiting for Scar's response.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 10-05-2012, 09:53 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Scar smiled
"dont be, there was a lot of stuff going on. I sometimes forget that not everyone has been through all of the stuff I have. I hope I didnt upset you to much."
Scar looks down, "look at the little squritle!"

Max calls over
"Come in."

She opens the door and Max is sitting up in the bed. He has badages on his arms and around his ribs. Koga was talking with him but stands up as she enters the room. Max waves her over.

"Hey come in moon."

Old 10-05-2012, 10:04 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Spinel smiled slightly at Scar's reaction to Shelly. She patted the water-type on the head for a moment, appreciating the extra company. She then sighed heavily, once again not looking up at the other trainer.

"Th-This is the first time I've b-been on my own," she admitted quietly. "I finally got permission to go on a journey. I'm... I'm frightened and confused. I d-don't know what to do. I'm... extremely inexperienced outside of Pokemon care."

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 10-05-2012, 10:19 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Scar walks over and sits down.
" No one would let anything happen to you, these kind of journeys help us figure out who we are. I know it scares you but if you continue your journey with us, while I cant say you will always be 100 percent safe, what I can say is that you will always have someone there to back you."

Old 10-05-2012, 10:19 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

(It may just be that I don't have the time I used to, but man, the posting speed is FAST.)

*Had to bandage his head up after the knockout* Ugh...

Well, at least our Pokemon are with us now. We're safe.

Might as well just get a swap out of party, a brief one...

Swpping out Pokemon:
Boxing: Soulvia the Haunter
Taking Out: Ninjuitsu the Scyther
Link. And Zelda. And Ganondorf.

...OK, Tsunami, Ninjuitsu, Roseblade, Boxie, Cobra, and Beta. Yhea, they're the strongest I've got...Ugh, and somehow, I feel like they're barely enough to live. This whole adventure is dissolving into a pile of c**p by the minute. F***ing terrific, bloody f***ing terrific...I can still list everything that has attempted to murder us and gotten fairly close, or at least some of us...In order: The Biker Gang, The Nidoqueen and Nidoking, Kyurem, Sally, Dark Dredd, Possibly the fabric of time-space itself, BLOODY F***ING CLOWNS, Sealed Ghosts, Zapdos, Entry, Giratina, Sabrina, Giovanni, and now, the entierty of Silph Company, AND EVERY ONE OF THEM ARE ALL F***ING ATTEMTING TO MURDER US IN SOME BLOODY FASION!! Dear Arceus, it's like life has it out for us all, and will simply not relent until it kills us! What's next? Avalon and Eon Sky? Dialga? Palkia? Arceus? The Yogcast? Gamechap and Bertie?! JUNO AND BLAZEWING?!

OK, calm down, I think those last three aren't out for our blood and wouldn't find a reason to, at least...

Mate, it's just been WAAAAY too much, I had to let that much out before I wound up just beating someone to a bloody pulp. Plus, at this point, it's gotten to the point where literally nothing could actually be sentient just to hold a bloody grudge against us all, and attempt to murder us in cold blood, and flipping succeed, and we should realistically assume it the norm. This isn't an adventure anymore Gold, it's just us trying to see if we can survive. We aren't exactly the hope of the world, we're just people who happen to know that it's going to. Even I'm not that bada**...

...I think we're going to live.

Huh?

I can't tell you why, but I have the feeling in my head that it's so ridiculously bad, that eventually, it HAS to get better. I just can't put my finger on it, but I can still kind of see the light at the end of the tunnel...I hate it all too, but I still think that if we're not dead now, we can stay alive to the end.

I hope you're right, mate...

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!

Last edited by Latio-Nytro; 10-05-2012 at 10:24 PM.
Old 10-05-2012, 10:27 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

((Since Jaye and I joined in the pace has picked up, hasn't it? X3))

Spinel tightened her grip on the blanket. "I don't... I don't want to be a burden," she countered. "You saw what h-happened when I overused my..." She hesitated, not sure if she should call it a gift or curse. She then shook her head. "I'll j-just be a liability."

Kent then entered the room, having been being checked over for injuries. He wasn't sure why, exactly, and he almost bite a doctor when he tired to get to his trainer. But that was in the past and he made haste to jump into the chair Shelly was on next to the bed. He could sense the distraught his trainer was in and he placed his hands on hers, letting her know he was there for her.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 10-05-2012, 11:15 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

(If only because you two post reguarly.)

Well, the team's back together, and now, we can finally hunt down that Rocket base. Hopefully with some help from the local police.

And our mons with us, to boot. To root out criminals that are probably catching the wild Pokemon for their own ends, the Safari Zone warden's probably going to let us in if we've got the cops on our side.

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 10-05-2012, 11:33 PM
The Luna Diviner

"Squirt!" Shelly didn't agree with what Spin had said about being a burden. The Squirtle saw how Spin had helped wake Moon up and was grateful for that gesture.

At first, Moon's features lightened, but they grew serious once she caught a good glimpse at his bandages. He'd suffered quite a bit of damage...

"I know it is a bit redundant, but if I may ask, how are you feeling?"

Old 10-06-2012, 06:16 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

" Swore, tired and drained. Im thinking I need some time to rest.." He looks over at Koga, then back to Moon.
"When Im healed Master Koga is going to help me try and control my power. With Sabrina being brainwashed he is the next best thing. "

Koga looked over nodding at Moon.
"Our friend here is only going to be a danger to himself and to those around him if he doesnt learn to focus these powers. He was not born with them. They are not natural."

Max jumps in.
"Master Koga can you give us a minute."

He nods leaving the room. He looks over at Moon.
"Koga wont say this out loud because he doesnt want make me look bad but Im kinda on house arrest. Because of the evidence presented to him by the Silph Co goons I am to watched. His deal with them was that I would stay with him at all times until the matter was clear..."

Scar looked over at her.
"Dont bash on your gift, what you did back there was amazing. You saved Moon! You just need to give yourself sometime to adjust to these new changes. Please stay with us. If you do, Ill show you a magic trick.."