Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Trivia/Games

Trivia/Games Join in the Trivia games! Any trivia/games are accepted.

Old 10-16-2012, 10:06 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Re: Gotta Catch 'Em All Kanto: Red Version

The Fushia Police arrived. With a couple of ambulances. The captain stepped out. Grabbing the back of his neck as he looked around.
"THis is a disaster..a scandal like this could shut the whole damn town and military will move in."

He walks up to Red Team.
"I've seen you kids before ! why are you here."

Underground.

Moon stands right next to Max who is focused on Koga. Max walks forward the snake pokemon moving all around him. Max takes a deep breath. Tired from what he had just done, but still angry.
" Master Koga, every step you have taken as been calm, cool, and calculated . Even this gym is a mock gym designed to be just like your gym. Which means that ."

Max spins back around lifting his hand up throwing Koga who had been hiding above them to the ground. The Master of the arts quickly got to his feet. The figure on the chair faded away.
"Impressive." Koga coughs out as he jumps to his feet.

"Ive already been in this room. See I call you Master Koga out of respect but do not mis interrupt that for admiration. I had known about your gym long before you knew I was coming to see you. "

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 10-16-2012, 10:22 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM

Spinel became nervous when the police showed up. She wasn't sure why since she had done nothing wrong. Maybe because the captain said that he'd seen them before. That means he already had an opinion on them. She also wasn't sure how to exactly explain the situation since she was still confused about it herself.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 10-17-2012, 12:54 AM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

Moon finds herself impressed, eyeing Max briefly before her gaze unto Koga. It was obvious he had been stunned by Max's move and possibly his knowledge as well.

Either way, she was tired of these games. It reminded her too much of... someone else.

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 10-17-2012, 01:10 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Max stands above Koga.
" Its ironic that it would end here. No im not going to harm you but you have a lot of explaining to do."

Koga laughs
"How do you intend on doing that boy, surrounded by my pokemon."

Max smirks.
"Its simple really, they are no longer yours...They respect power..and at this moment I have it."

The Ekans and Arbok turn on Koga forcing him to rush back to the throne where he sits unable to move.

"Markus tried to read your thoughts earlier...He was to weak for it. Sabrina thought me a little something by almsot killing me. Its not about psychical power, its about will power."

an arbok raises out of the crowd following Max.
"Now then, how about you hand over the Serum."

Koga shows off his impressive power and resists for a little while but soon his hand starts to shake as he reaches in. The Arbok gaze teamed with Maxs power boost is to much. Koga growls handing it over.

"you think you won, you fool, Ill never let any of team rockets secerets go! " Koga throws the serum. Using the time, to slip his hand into his pocket injecting a needle into his leg. Koga faints.

The cops start to help the childern out, carrying them off in blankets or walking them to their cars.

The Captain stands looking at Red Team.
"well ?"

Old 10-17-2012, 01:19 AM
The Luna Diviner

Moon ends up catching the serum Koga just threw. She looks at it for a few moments before handing it to Max.

"I'd like you to tell me what this is all about, exactly. I'll fight for you, but I would prefer not to be kept in the dark..."

Old 10-17-2012, 01:33 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Max looks at her sighing. "Im not sure this is the best time but ill try. " Max puts the serum in a safe place. He then walks over and grabs Koga looking back the snakes.
"Get free my friends, the smoke will soon fill this place no need to get hurt." They snakes go back through the holes they came from disappearing. Max looks to her.
"while we wait for Kadabra I can say this. That what Markus believes to be three years from now. Another version of me is traveling on his journey,just like I am now, but Team Rocket kidnaps him. They test a new form of brainwashing on him..but they screw up pretty bad. Taking more then just his memory they take part of his essence. The creature is then sent to do Team Rockets dirty work..." Max sighs
"but the loner he is away the more powerful he gets. Team Rocket was trying to create a machine they could control by removing the soul while mixing in parts of two different pokemon...Dredd was a good guy..like me..but they took his soul. The absense of his soul fed into what he got from Darkrai and he grew stronger and stronger. "
Max gets upset talking about it.
"He eventually grew so strong that he destroyed Cerulean City. Killing people in the wake of destruction. From there he hit, S.S. Anne, destoryed an Island Called San Rios, he destored part of Saffron City...this must sound so stupid.
We got mixed into it when Gold had a vision taking us into the future. In the vision the pokemon were attacking humans. A powerful Pyschic pokemon called Mewtwo who ironically enough was created the same basic way Dredd was is going break free and get the pokemon to kill everyone..I picked part of him when we time traveled..Since then its gotten stronger. Koga explained the whole thing as the plants are going to be moving into a certain order for the first time in a couple of hundreds of years...this will allow one person to bridge the gap of space and time... "

Old 10-17-2012, 01:36 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM

((You're, once again, so mean. You're teasing me with the Ekans and Arbok cause I want one!))

"U-Umm..." Spinel hesitated. "Well, sir, I-I'm not sure how t-to explain it..."

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 10-17-2012, 01:48 AM
The Luna Diviner

"One person..." Moon repeats, her gaze locking with Max's for a moment. She thinks for a few moments before speaking.

"Is Mewtwo bipedal with a long tail by any chance?"

Old 10-17-2012, 01:55 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Max looks at her a little disappointed.
"Yes, moon."

"He is here."

Kadabra appears.

"everything i told you and you ask about Mewtwo.." Max sighs as he carries to Koga over.

Ace Trainer Jayce gets up and walks over to interject.
" Officer these kids were here trying to help." Jayce is annoyed that he had to help them.
" Im part of the Silph Co task force sent in to find and capture Master Koga, However one stupid kid got in my way. I would say this whole mess was started with Master Koga and a guy named Max that we believe are working together for Team Rocket. Our Officers found new footage of this Max working hand and hand with Team Rocket."

Old 10-17-2012, 02:04 AM
The Luna Diviner

"It's just that..." Moon was going to bring up the Pokémon she'd seen with Dredd that time, but decided to drop it. She'd felt it was important, but she realized how bad that must have sounded after all that he said.

"Besides, I don't want to badger with you questions. I realize it must have taken a lot for you to tell me everything like that and...

... I don't want to make you feel anymore uncomfortable. I really don't, Max..."

That was the other truth.

Old 10-17-2012, 02:26 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Max looks over.
"its just not the right time. I promise will get through this. Kadabra lets go."

The three teleport out.

Old 10-17-2012, 02:41 AM
The Luna Diviner

Moon nods, a pang guilt starting to gnaw at her slightly.

It had been a long, emotional and hard stretch. Plus... there was that too...

Last edited by Eternal Moonlight; 10-17-2012 at 02:44 AM.
Old 10-17-2012, 02:44 AM
Latio-Nytro Offline

*Calming down the Kids by letting them play with his (Fully consious) Pokemon*

*Far away from the Kids* You're seriously considering killing Max?!

*Calmly* Three out of four of Red Team wouldn't, not counting the man himself. But at this point, all I ask for is a calm, simple, rational discussion of viewpoints, a weighing of benefits against drawbacks, of possible fortunes or consequences. I can't stand the paranoia anymore, especially since I can remove the problem! Dredd is the problem, and it's clear it's amplifying it's power in Max's mind. If Koga wasn't lying to Max to psych him out, Max is just a side-effect, and Dredd is the actual person that got the powers, who has very little moral bounds of his own, and I'm doubtful the Rockets wouldn't pass up the potential to take the power for their own, Max being a side-effect regardless. And you saw Jace-you saw what happened, right?

He was angry, he lost control for a minute, Moon calmed him right down...Maybe Jace was that much of a jerk?

He's a jerk, alright, but that much of a jerk, I'm doubful. I want to hear the full story of what set him off...Look, I'm not looking to murder Max the instant he comes back, I'm looking for a discussion with the four members of Red Team who'se names do not include 'Max,' 'Jack,' 'Daniels,' and 'Dredd,' in that order, and reason with them if Max should or should not be left alive.

It's still rash, we don't know the circumstances of what happened. He looked really sad before he went all Dredd-y, mabey that had something to do with it. Look, Markus, I don't want Max dead, he doesn't deserve to die.

He doesn't deserve to die, Dredd does, and that's why we're having that discussion-who's more deserving of what?

You're literally considering killing somebody.

It's...Look, I'll be frank. It's all scaring me, what our future and the future of others entail. Look! *Points at the kids* They'll be 10 soon! Like us! Journeying through Kanto! We're not fooling ourselves, we're not wiping out a whole criminal organization, they're coming back even if we kill Giovanni, Dredd, all their leaders, and show their experiments to the world and develop counters, and dedicate our lives to eradicating them! But that, mate, is a hell of a lot better than what happens if they win-and one of their win conditions is having power, and Dredd is one hell of a power source! Gold, look at them, and tell me, with all honesty, that they deserve to go through what we are?! Clean up our mess?! And not just these kids, every kid going on an adventure...I'm not paranoid, I'm

...Gold, I'm just scared...*Sits down*...*Starts crying a little*...I'm just really, really scared...

*Gold pauses briefly, then starts comforting Markus silently*

*few minutes later, Markus hears what Jace said*

*Gold also heard*

...Gold, what happened?

He flipped, then the Silph Company soldiers were sent flying into walls, me and Moon were nearly paralyzed, and Jace was floating...In serious pain...

...Don't you dare think I'm defending Max, I'm just teaching Jace some humility. Lying to a policeman is a crime, and I'd just love to see him lose his Pokemon.

*Walks up to the Police Captain* Officer, he's lying. He has bias against Max and HAS been assinged specifically to track him down and capture him. Team Rocket and Koga only became the objectives when they found the TR base we infiltrated. You may drag out a Psychic Pokemon specifically trained to realize the liars from the truthtellers, Jace is lying and I am telling the truth.

Yhea, Markus is right. Jace is a liar. Jace was sent specifically to hunt down Max. As for Max getting in the way, Koga brainwashed Max, briefly, with an Arbok's special ability, and that's the only footage Jace's got. Jace wasn't there for that, either. Arbok knowing Hypnosis isn't a one-shot. It's replicable, but definately uncommon. A few months of tutoring from a Psychic-Type and a Hypnosis attack could be replicated in most Arbok. Koga just had one that didn't need that training and learned it in the Wild. After that, though...

Max apparently went into a state of extreme emotion, briefly, he hasn't spoken up yet and I don't know the details. All that matters is that Jace-who, at this point, had a rather less-than-friendly rivalry with Max-just being there, apparently set him off. I am NOT vouching for Max's actions here, that was completely uncalled for. It took some calming down to fix him, apparently.

Inside the Rocket Base-and we're currently unsure of if she survived-is the Legendary Pokemon Cresselia. They were making chemicals to produce and remove the effects of brainwashing, among other things, for their purpouses-specifically, forced induction to TR. Completely immoral. TR burnt it down as a security measure, I don't know if she's still inside...Or alive...The Pokemon firefighting must have been her work, though, so it's a good chance she survived.

Max and Koga both went in, and a Kadabra-may I mention that a wild Abra, recently having evolved into a Kadabra was a lifesaving asset to us at least twice in the Rocket Base? Needed to noted that Kadabra, just needed to-anyways, a Kadabra teleported a girl in, presumably to Max's position. Neither have come back yet. There was also one other person that went in with us-a boy, 'Scar' Duded. Not sure what his real first name is, but he's got a Last name of 'Duded.' The girl's only known name to me is Moon. All will reconize themselves as part of Red Team, save Koga for obvious reasons. We're Red team, every trainer here that isn't part of that group of kids over there, as well as Max, Moon, and Scar.

...Sir, we present to you the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help us Arceus.

Sir, we present to you the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help us Arceus.

*Both take deep breaths*

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!

Last edited by Latio-Nytro; 10-17-2012 at 02:47 AM.
Old 10-17-2012, 03:45 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

The Captain looks at Markus and Gold.
"That son is a real tail youve told me. I have a Silph Co representative standing here in front of me. Who is telling me something completely different...I would need to see some proof of all thi.."

Kadabra teleports back with Max holding Koga, and Moon standing next to them.

Jayce makes a move.
" Max, I knew you would come back. " Jayce goes for his pokeball

Old 10-17-2012, 03:49 AM
The Luna Diviner

Moon frowns, stepping in front of Max. She finds herself instantly on the defensive.

"Have we not endured enough violence for today? I request that you back down..." she almost growls at him.