Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Trivia/Games

Trivia/Games Join in the Trivia games! Any trivia/games are accepted.

Old 10-20-2012, 07:35 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: Gotta Catch 'Em All Kanto: Red Version

Spinel flinched, the contact allowing her a direct link to Moon's emotion, but she didn't pull away. She already felt overburdened she hardly felt what Moon was feeling.

"I don't understand," she admitted. "Everyone teased me... put me down... or even just ignored me when they found out about my power. It was an accident that it was revealed and we've kept it a secret ever since, but... why do you guys not care? Not judge me for it like all the others did? How is it you're not seeing me like... like..." Spin couldn't bring herself to say it.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 10-20-2012, 08:07 PM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

Moon starts. "In most cases, teasing and such are tactics of weakness and misunderstanding. Fear drives people to warp themselves and act like barbarians towards victims who often don't deserve it. I've seen plenty of it... "

She pauses, her mind going to various unhappy places in her life. However, she snaps herself out of it, and brings her focus back on Spin.

"I'm guessing most of our experiences, possibly coupled with our situations and personas, repel that type of behavior."

Moon's voice had grown serious, but seems to go more gentle now. "You're not a freak, Spin..."

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 10-20-2012, 08:13 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Once again Spinel flinched, this time when Moon said the word she could not. "Normal humans don't have... gifts," she said, choosing her words carefully. "They judge those who do, labeling them. Only a small few are accepted, mostly gym leaders or elite trainers. I'll never reach that level..." She then shook her head. "Let's just... drop it. I think we might have worried the boys."

As she spoke her voice cracked a few times, a sign she was trying to hold back and bottle the emotions back up. It was a struggle, but she knew she could- no, had to do it. This wasn't the time to deal with it, not with the whole mess they were now into.

I really should have just stayed home and not start this journey...

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 10-20-2012, 08:24 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

(Well you will all be able to feel something is off, but you cant interfere in case my posts makes you want run out the door.)
Max speaks.
" Master Koga is not here...."

The person continue to walk forward. His voice gets less shaky as he approaches the gym floor. The only light in the room comes from the moon that is filling in spots on the floor.

Max looks over
"did you hear what I said.."

The figure stops just short of the light.
"Yes I did, but then again I wasnt really looking for Koga. Just his replacement." The figures words are cold.

Max stands up, trying to read the person he is hit if a strong dark vibe.

The figure speaks out.
" Messing around there will only cause you pain Max." The figure steps forward.

Max heart speeds up, while had never seen the figure before he knew who it was. He could feel it in his chest. He was looking at himself but much different. The dark figure was mostly covered in black. His presence was strong.

"There is it...the fear that I am use to.."Dredd said with a slight arrogance.

Max takes a couple steps back

"There is no point, the strong psychic in the world would find themselves wishing for death if they tried to get in here. The battle with Sabrina was important for both of us. In my time the witch served noting more then an announce he ended up regretting testing her skills against that of death. In time she turned out to be a little stronger..but dont worry, with your powers increasing once you become me, the little witch will beg for death. Now then, Koga is gone, the serum is in our hands."

Max speaks up
" Dont you dear say our hands. You and Geovanni are to blame for what is happening. My problems should have never been yours !"

Dredd lifts is hand and Max floats off the ground.

"Do not speak over me Max. I would hate to hurt us.. Everything hear is a mess, and you need me to stop it. Geovanni was more intelligent then I gave him credit for. He has taken the same crappy idea but taken out the bugs. Perfect soldier... I gotta say if I wasnt already planning on taking his soul Id respect the guy."

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 10-20-2012, 08:27 PM
The Luna Diviner

Moon sighed, having gone on a tangent and probably made things worse. She'd let them back in when she told herself never to again.

"Sorry if I upset you more..." she replied, eyeing the ground.

Old 10-20-2012, 08:33 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

"You didn't," Spinel relied, her voice still dry and broken. "Just... old scars." She then turned back to the other girl. She didn't even bother with wiping the tears away. "But... thank you... for not judging me... and letting me vent."

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 10-20-2012, 09:14 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Max tries to move. Focusing all he can. To move his arm.
" Geovanni is a sick and the fact that you think he is smart makes me feel a little less about myself."

"I respect him because it takes courage to go to such extremes. Once your power grows stronger you will understand that sacrifices have to be made."

Max takes a deep breath while Dreed responds focusing on Kogas Pokemon. Soon they would poor out from all over the place. Maxs struggling had just been a diversion to get them into place.

The Venonat crawled out. Making a move at Dredd was a little off not expecting it.

As they came at him from all direction Koffing floated through filling the room with gas

Max used this chance to hide within the walls.

Old 10-21-2012, 01:13 AM
The Luna Diviner

(You don't want us to intervene, right?)

Moon brings her gaze to Spin. She shivers slightly, the cold night air combined with growing tiredness made an unpleasant combination.

"If you ever need to talk about things... I don't mind listening..."

Old 10-21-2012, 01:24 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

(Dredd, I'll PM you something soon.)

*Finished Crying, which took about two minutes*...Ugh...*Still feels terribly bad about what he did*...Gotta go say I'm sorry...

...Ugh, I feel awful...*Trying to find the alleyways he came in, completely separate from the ones Moon and Spin took save the entrance he took into them being the window*...That was completely rash and stupid of me...I probably tore apart any friendship I had with Red Team...*Finds the alleyway he came in, follows it*

*Comes back out on the Fuschia City Streets later, feels something in the back of his head similar to what he feels when he feels a vision coming on.*...Ignore it Gold, it'll only hurt you...*Finds his way to the Pokemon Center*

Nurse Joy: 'Uhh, weren't you part of that Red Team that checked in? Weren't you in a room in the back?'

It's a long story, madm. *Continues to the rooms they were staying at*

*Enters the Girls room again, to find Markus sleeping on the floor* What the...*Notices the carpet around Markus'es face is wet*...He cried himself to sleep...*Notices the rather wrecked state of the room*

*Fixes it up as best as he could for the Girl's eventual return, thankful nothing acutally broke during the fight*

*Picks Markus up and brings him back to his room, putting him under the sheets*

*Gold, from the stresses of the day, almost immediately falls asleep.*

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 10-21-2012, 05:57 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Spinel nodded. "Thank you... and if you need it, I'll listen if you need to talk as well..."

Spinel then walked back to the Pokemon Center with Moon. She still hugged herself, but was no longer digging her nails into her skin. She did rub her arms a bit though, just noticing that it was a little chilly out. The two entered the center without running into anyone and made it back to their room.

"Good night, Moon," she then said after the two were settled back in, knowing they could still get a couple hours of sleep.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 10-21-2012, 07:04 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

(Oh, on another note...I'm just assuming Max is completely and fully hallucinating. Otherwise, if what Max said about the Pokemon obeying power is any bit true, then they'd immediately sense it in Dredd and switch sides, assuming he was even there. That level of power wouldn't go unnoticed by Gold, or Markus, or really anyone...)

*Markus is dreaming.*

Well, bloody fantastic...

*Markus is dreaming that Dredd killed basically everyone but him and Dredd's own Six Pokemon. Markus had narrowly killed Dredd after a ridiculously tough fight. Oh, and he's standing on a pile of corpses, human and Pokemon, that Dredd made, that extends as far as the eye can see, deciding on planting his butt on Dredd's head to make him feel a little better.*

...BLOODY FANTASTIC!!! BLOODY-*Insert a huge list of yelled-out profanities*-FANTASTIC!!!

*Markus is left with Dredd's six Pokemon, who, albeit still Shadows, are, as Shadow Pokemon, willing to follow any master, so long as they have the PokeBall. Markus releases Lila*

...Well, Lila! End of the world! The apocalypse! Nothing left! *Markus slams his fist onto the corpse of a random civilian*...Ugh. Dredd's just went mad with bloody power here...

<Well, technically, this is only a Dream. Too ridiculous. But still, this is probably what's going to happen...>

...D**mit. It's like bloody Minecraft...Except now you KNOW what happened with all those Zombies and Skeletons, and why there aren't any real humans, and why rocks can float in the air...*Looks down at the Tyrant Stone*...This only affects Dreams, Lila, Dreams and emotion. Not going to help us now, excpet possibly survive...In case of...You know. Zombies.

*Lila nods*

...D**MIT! I FAILED!!!

Not even my own Pokemon survived...*Sobs a little*...The only plus is, at least nobody in their right mind would try to kill me...Tyrant Stone, you, and all that. You're a tough Charizard, no doubts there.

*Lila nods in a bit of pride*

...Let's just live out the end of the world. Find survivors, protect survivors from whatever there is to protect them from...Maybe make their deams a little less...Well, c**py. Ugh.

Six Pokemon, a Psychic, and hopefully nothing that'll kill us all. Wonderful way to live...*Sobs for a bit*

*Markus mounts Lila*...Let's go...

*After a few seconds from takeoff, Zapdos comes out of nowhere to fry both Markus and Lila. Markus-a much stronger Psychic in this dream-narrowly survives. Lila is killed from the impact.*...Make it FIVE Pokemon, a Psychic who just broke his leg, and a giant thunderbird that still holds a bloody grudge. Ugh...Terrific...

<DIE!!> *Fries Markus to death with electricity*

*Markus wakes up, and checks his surroundings. He's in the boy's bedroom. He feels several immense Psychic presences.*

...*Buries his hands in his palms*...

...Ugh. The only thing to look forward to is making Sabrina freeze up with fear...And even that won't be cathartic enough...

...If I didn't make everyone in Red Team think I'm a heartless a**hole, then they'd still hate me for that...

...Just keep Dreaming, Markus...You'll find the answers, soon.

...I hope I'll find the answers...

...Gotta find the answers...

...The answers...

...Answers...

...Ans...

*Falls asleep again*

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 10-21-2012, 07:56 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

(Well with Gold not having real psychic powers other than dreams, and Markus being asleep after having a nervous break down I think its fair to say they are unaware of anything going on.)

Kogas poison pokemon move in right away sending attack after attack at Dark Dredd. For a moment all you can hear is the sound of the pokemon. Max stays silent behind listening for any movement. Moments pass an soon everything goes silent.

Dredd speaks now his voice penetrating Maxs thoughts.
"Koga has taught you a few things..Its impressive really. " Dredd walks forward as the haze starts to clear.

" Dont take this personally but like everyone else you dont have what it takes to beat me. The pokemon attacking was clever but what could a bunch of weak pokemon do to me. Hiding would have worked if I couldnt sense you no matter where you were!"

Dredd lifts his hand pulling Max forward dropping him infront of him.

"Now shall we get to it."

Boss Battle

" There is no stopping the inevitable, once my time line has fallen, I will come for you and we will rules both ! "

The pokemon come out

Max looks to his own pokemon.
"He is stronger, thats true but his grasp is still not complete here ! He is still in our world and he will regret it ! "

Pokemon using: Golem
Pokemon Battling:Charizard
Foe's Point Value: 66
Pokemon's Point value: 60
Bonus: -16 (duel weakness)
Your Remaining Points:10
Its Remaining Points:0

Pokemon using: Golem
Pokemon Battling:Pidgeot
Foe's Point Value: 61
Pokemon's Point value: 10
Bonus: -16 (duel weakness)
Your Remaining Points:0
Its Remaining Points:35
Golem Faints

Pokemon using: Lapras
Pokemon Battling: Pidgeot
Foe's Point Value: 40
Pokemon's Point value: 35
Bonus: -7 (Type)
Your Remaining Points:12
Pidgeot Faints

Pokemon using: Lapras
Pokemon Battling: Nidoking
Foe's Point Value: 12
Pokemon's Point value: 60
Bonus: -8 (Type)
Its Remaining Points:40
Lapras Faints

Pokemon using: Scyter
Pokemon Battling: Parasect
Foe's Point Value: 39
Pokemon's Point value: 55
Bonus: -10 (Duel Type)
Your Remaining Points:27
Parasect Faints

Pokemon using: Scyter
Pokemon Battling: Primeape
Foe's Point Value: 53
Pokemon's Point value: 27
Bonus: -8 ( Type)
Its Remaining Points:18
Scyther Faints

Pokemon using: Gengar
Pokemon Battling: Primeape
Foe's Point Value: 55
Pokemon's Point value: 18
Bonus:
Your Remaining Points:37
Primeape Faints

Pokemon using: Snorlax
Pokemon Battling: Nidoking
Foe's Point Value: 70
Pokemon's Point value: 40
Bonus:
Your Remaining Points:30
Nidoking Faints

Pokemon using: Sandslash
Pokemon Battling: Charizard
Foe's Point Value: 51
Pokemon's Point value: 37
Bonus:
Your Remaining Points:14
Sandslash Faints

Pokemon using: Charizard
Pokemon Battling: Arbok
Foe's Point Value: 14
Pokemon's Point value: 37
Bonus:
Its Remaining Points:23
Charizard Faints

Pokemon using: Snorlax
Pokemon Battling: Onix
Foe's Point Value: 30
Pokemon's Point value: 31
Bonus:
Its Remaining Points:1
Snorlax Faints

Pokemon using: Gangar
Pokemon Battling: Arbok
Foe's Point Value: 37
Pokemon's Point value:23
Bonus:
Your Remaining Points:14
Arbok Faints

Pokemon using: Gengar
Pokemon Battling: Onix
Foe's Point Value: 14
Pokemon's Point value: 1
Bonus: +5 (type)
Your Remaining Points:8
Onix Faints

The last of Dredds Pokemon faints.
"Most impressive..you have won this battle but next time I will be more prepared.." Dredd starts to fade away.

and Max jumps out of the chair. It is morning.

(and thats how you battle people ! lol i earned 34 points for that battle)

Last edited by Judge Dredd; 10-21-2012 at 07:59 PM.
Old 10-21-2012, 08:33 PM
The Luna Diviner

While it was hard to notice in the dark and being tired, the morning light and a bit revealed the room was a little out of order. It left Moon wondering what happened after they she and Spin had exited.

Still, she was up early and still felt drained, although not as bad as before. Her mood was a bit scattered and unset, could go either way.

Discovering her walking was a bit hindered was unpleasant, however, and getting to freshen up didn't change that.

Not wanting to awaken Spin, Moon decides to see if she can pick up her Pokémon.

Old 10-21-2012, 09:06 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Spinel was having a restless sleep, though it didn't appear that was the case. She'd twitch occasionally, but no other signs of her inner turmoils were visible. Her dreams were filled with things she could have done differently. Like if she hadn't left Scar alone then she could have been there to help him. Also if she had stayed then she could insure Cresselia's safety since they had no idea what has come of the Legendary. It was only after Moon had left that a small whimper sounded from her as she curled up into a ball underneath the blanket.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 10-21-2012, 09:14 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

*Wakes up*

*Wakes up*

*Turning to Gold*...

*Turning to Markus* Oh, Dear Arceus, I am so sorry, I shouldn't have acted that way, that was completely uncalled for, I just lost all control, Please, please-

*Cutting Gold short*...No, no no, I set you off and acted worse, if anything...Totally stupid, what I did. Made a complete a** out of myself...Please-

*Both realize what they're going to say*

*Simultaniously* Apology accepted.

...I just hope the Girls are equally forgiving...

And Max. Apparently, he was spying on us. D**m...That much, he hadn't a right in the world to do. Not sure when he started, but I caught on to him when I was alone...

...You'll forgive him, right?

If that means 'don't kill him,' then, well...Oh, alright. I'll ignore the fact there's a supervillain living inside Max for the moment.

*Finally relieved Markus changed his mind* Great!

...For the moment...

<*thinking to himself* Great...>

...Anyways...Let's just get up and eat. I feel starved.

Yhea. Let's go.

*Both get their things and go get breakfast*

(For the record, despite the point gain and what Dredd said (Didn't exactly clarify if DD was there or not), I'll say Max was completely hallucinating. Again. It's as likely-more so, in fact-than DD actually being there.)

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!

Last edited by Latio-Nytro; 10-21-2012 at 09:50 PM.