Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Trivia/Games

Trivia/Games Join in the Trivia games! Any trivia/games are accepted.

Old 01-08-2013, 06:42 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Re: Gotta Catch 'Em All Kanto: Red Version

Name:Max
Pokemon:

(Left Behind)

Extra Party Member

*He is coming for you. He is coming for you. He is coming for you. He is coming for you.He is coming for you. He is coming for you.He is coming for you. He is coming for you.He is coming for you. He is coming for you.He is coming for you. He is coming for you.He is coming for you. He is coming for you.He is coming for you. He is coming for you.He is coming for you. He is coming for you.He is coming for you. He is coming for you.He is coming for you. He is coming for you.He is coming for you. He is coming for you.He is coming for you. He is coming for you.He is coming for you. He is coming for you.He is coming for you. He is coming for you.He is coming for you. He is coming for you.He is coming for you. He is coming for you.He is coming for you. He is coming for you.He is coming for you. He is coming for you.He is coming for you. He is coming for you.He is coming for you. He is coming for you.He is coming for you. He is coming for you.He is coming for you. He is coming for you.He is coming for you. He is coming for you.He is coming for you. He is coming for you.He is coming for you. He is coming for you.He is coming for you. He is coming for you.He is coming for you. He is coming for you.*

Max gripped on tight to her hand. Max began to show the signs of confusion as the reached the end of the bridge. Spin seemed a little scared about what they were running from. Max who looked very confused let go of Moons hand he stumbled.

"We got to hurry ! the longer we stay in here the worse it will get! " Max yells and covers his head.
"Wispeon lead the girls across the bridge !"

Spin nodded following Wispeon and let it help her across. It soon came back from Moon.

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 01-08-2013, 07:07 PM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

Name: ???
Team: ???

"Oh, my, is something bad happening?" Spirit asked, going to follow Moon across the bridge. "Is there anything I can do to help?"

She hesitates halfway across, finally realizing that something was wrong with Max. "Mister, are you okay?" she asked with genuine concern.

Last edited by Charmander009; 01-08-2013 at 07:20 PM.
Old 01-08-2013, 07:16 PM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

Name: Moon
Pokémon on hand: Shelly the Wartortle (left with Max and Spin)
Points on hand: 101

Moon was too slow to help Max when he stumbled, although she did kneel beside him.

"What's wrong," she asks, trying to sound as composed as possible. It comes out a bit shakier then desired.

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 01-08-2013, 08:25 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Pokemon:

(Left Behind)

Extra Party Member

(charmander assume i didnt cross yet. )

Max put his hand up keeping her back.
" Just get across!"

The voices keep repeating.

"Please, I will be behind you."

Old 01-10-2013, 06:15 PM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Sudden alarm struck the ghost. Though she still wasn't sure what was going on, she had the premonition that something was happening...

Turning to Moon, she shouted, "Moon! Hurry! We gotta get out of here, quick!"

The ghost floated on ahead, following after Spin.

Old 01-10-2013, 07:18 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Pokemon:

(Left Behind)

Extra Party Member

Moon crossed the bridge, Max followed closely behind with Wispeon keeping him balanced. When the reached the otherside the group stopped. Despite being not being on land they begin to feel the bridge shake.. Wispeon lets out a sharp cry to alart Max something was off. Max looked at the girls.
"Its hear... Run!"

Max winced in pain but forced himself to move quickly the group took off quickly. Max called back to the Spirit.
"Once we cross through the gateway, stick close to me..the spirits who guard the gateway dont like letting people out."

Old 01-19-2013, 12:03 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

The spirit cocked its head. "Why not?" she questioned.

However, she did as she was told and floated near Max.

Old 01-19-2013, 12:34 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Pokemon:

(Left Behind)

Extra Party Member

The team pauses as the massive Giratina breaks through the doorway. Moving at top speeds it fails to notice them.

*Run you fool!* The voices were still in his head, the dark version of himself seemed to be louder.

Max rushes towards the gate and helps the girls get through. He then looks at the Spirit
"Lets go! "

The Spirit moves thorugh, Max and Wispeon jumped in right after. The doorway began to seal shut. As the ghost world began to rock. The guardians of the gate seems scared of Max and moved out of his way. The team crawled through the doorway for the deal. Max helped the Spirit out.. The wall then froze shut on that end.

Max laid on the ground for a moment taking a deep breath.
"We made it. I hope Markus and Gold are fine."

Old 01-19-2013, 05:51 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

The Spirit floated around cheerfully as they came out--totally ignorant to the fact that they had literally escaped a matter of life and death.

"We did it! We did it!" she waved her arms. "All right! So what do we do now?"

Drifting to Max, she asked, "Who's Markus? And Gold? Hehe, that's a funny name! Almost as funny as Moon! Just kidding, Moon!"

She stopped as something suddenly clicked in her head. "Oh! Oh! I think... I think I might remember! My name! Oh, it's... it's on the tip of my tongue!"

The ghost crinkled her face as she thought hard about the memory.

Last edited by Charmander009; 01-19-2013 at 05:53 AM.
Old 01-19-2013, 12:39 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Default Re: Gotta Catch 'Em All Kanto: Blue Version

(Dredd, I'll PM you something.)

Markus
???

*Markus'es searing hatred would most likely have obliterated Dredd's soul(s) instantly if he was thirty and directed it at him. Markus'es searing hatred literally kept him warmer than the cold abyss could ever chill him. Markus'es searing hatred would probably have started a forest fire if he was near a forest. Markus'es new body turned dark red upon his soul touching it out of sheer hatred. Dredd was NOT getting away with what it did, power be d**med. He immediately planned out millions of ways to kill it, almost instantly, thinking of doing so in the most violent and painful of manners even remotely possible, or even impossible, ranging from stabbing his knife into its spine, eating its flesh, using Tsunami to send him to the moon and kill it with oxygen deprivation, stealing the Darkrai soul from its body and forcing it to devour itself, possessing Night to suddenly eat its upper torso, turning himself into a Shadow Pokémon of his own creation (sans mind rape and trauma) to outmatch Dredd, dragging it into dreams where he had power levels of an otherwise inconceivable level (to ARCEUS, or anything stronger) just to assimilate his body and soul into his dream's persona and possibly converting it to his use in reality, or using the Tyrant Stone to make Dredd do things to itself the very monster would never do to others under any circumstance, even in the most desperate of circumstances, or even if needed. The hatred would have tipped off Empaths for miles, but fortunately for Markus none were even that close, even with Spin (unknown to him) in the same realm*

*However, then he took several (nonexistent) breaths of air: No, no no, Markus would be calm enough to operate on a logical level, the rage was utterly illogical. He reasoned inwardly; to see Dredd's plot take a severe setback, or possibly outright be destroyed, all by his hand and with a clear, utterly calm mind, would be absolutely priceless. Dredd would freak, show emotion, show displeasure, show the hatred Markus wanted Dredd to show, show his outrage at how he was bested by the supposedly worthless, no-good s**t that deserved less than the subatomic particles of the dust on a three-toed hobo's three-toed foot. He was not leaving until he got his body back, that was for sure. Dredd was not getting away with what it did, power be d**med, but he would not be victim of Dredd due to irrational thought.*

*He took a look at his surroundings, taking in every minute detail, 'ears' sharp for Giratina or anyone else, his new body feeling his surroundings as much as possible. He felt his new body for his powers, briefly hoping that the full extent of his powers (the very strong ones Sabrina said would come in at about thirty years of age) would be available to him. He would prepare to abruptly end Dredd's life and souls and save the very millions Dredd wanted to destroy, preparing to sacrifice his friends, his partners, and even himself to see his foe's defeat-as usual.*

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 01-20-2013, 12:39 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Pokemon:

(Left Behind)

Extra Party Member

Max looked at the little Spirit.
"Markus and Gold are our friends..."

Max tries to focus.
"Its strange though, Im not sensing Markus in the building...we should go find out where he is."

On the top floor Dredd stands up. He stretches out the body...
"A full body equipped with a little psychic training, this should be interesting."

Dredd looks at the sealed tomb and laughs.
"No longer will they hear your voice, no matter will they feel your pain..ha"

Deep down in the under world..beyond the gates to the other dimension Markus's soul has latched onto a pokemon spirit. In dark nothingness your rage seems to builds and builds. Only a tiny speck of light remians in this corner.

A friendly voice speaks to you. The voice is very faint.
"Markus...Markus if you dont focus you will lose yourself in your rage...You will..." the voice becomes to faint to understand.

Old 01-20-2013, 02:49 AM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Markus
???

*Noticing the voice, and straining to hear. He has calmed himself very good at this point, containing the rage nicely. Nevertheless, for whatever reasons (perhaps it wasn't EXACTLY pure rage that did it), his form remained a dark red. Shuppet DO eat Anger, so perhaps that was a factor.*

...Who are you?

(Don't make it his mom, I have...Plotworthy stuff going on with her.)

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 01-21-2013, 11:00 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Pokemon:

(Left Behind)

Extra Party Member

"....its me....Scar....."

The voice gets a little louder but its still faint.

"...you are in a place that souls hardly ever escape from..the more upset you get the further you get from the light."

Old 01-22-2013, 02:34 AM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Markus
???

*No longer angry at this point-a friend is what he needed. He's relieved it wasn't Gira trying to trick him*

...I guess you're trapped here for real...Sorry 'bout that...You died doing the right thing, You know. I give you more value than Max, or myself...You're the better man...

...I Can't...Leave my mess behind, if you catch my drift...Got to get back. Can you help?

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 01-22-2013, 05:43 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

The ghost's moment of inspiration vanished as Max explained who Markus and Gold were.

"Okay!" she drifted about, saying cheerfully: "You guys helped me, so I'm going to help you out! Let's go find Markus!"

She picked a direction at random and began floating away.