Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Trivia/Games

Trivia/Games Join in the Trivia games! Any trivia/games are accepted.

Old 02-08-2013, 08:31 PM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009
Default Re: Gotta Catch 'Em All Kanto: Red Version

Name: ???
Team: ???

The Spirit moved forward quietly, drifting up beside Markus with an expression of confusion, horror, and awe. Her paws flew to her mouth, and she let out a muffled gasp.

"No!" she jerked away. "No, this isn't right!"

But what wasn't right, she couldn't say. She spun around, eyes flitting from one corner of the room to the next. A strange pressure was weighing down on her mind, leaving her disoriented. Her spirit form trembled in the air, suddenly losing altitude. She was falling to the ground...

"No, no, no, no..." she kept chanting over and over, cradling her head in her paws.

Old 02-08-2013, 09:31 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

(Markus never lived in the famous Cinnibar Mansion-He lived in a mansion, but not Cinnibar Mansion. JUUUST letting you know now. Complicated, I know, but true.)

Markus
???

Great...This is the vision Gold keeps seeing, If I'm getting this right, the one in the Tunnel...Ugh. That or...My parents dying...

...Or some third thing I completely forgot. Ugh.

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 02-11-2013, 05:59 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

(Latio this part of the story is up to you, its your thoughts, I can lead you to a place but I dont know what would be in this place...)

Name:Max
Pokemon:

(Left Behind)

Extra Party Member

Red Team had ended up in a strange storage room. The room was filled with nine steel pods that decorated edge of the room. Each pod had a small window near the top. Rubbery hoses hung down from the wall. As the room looked around. Latio(DD) was the first to notice the contents of the steel pods. Each of the nine pods had contained a person. The true nature of the pods was unclear for that reason the group decided not to open them. The energy of the room caused the pyshics to feel a little confused. The poor Spirit became overwhelmed crying out before falling to the ground.

Max turned quickly noticing the spirit down. He bend over picking the Spirit up.
"Its here isnt it." Max said looking at the Spirit.
Moon and Spin followed behind, Moon staying oddly quiet the whole time.

As Max carried the little Spirit towards the edge of the room a strong wave of emotion came over him. He turned quickly to the last pod in the room. Something inside him cried out as he walked over. Using his hands to wipe off the frost covered glass he looked in. His only words in the form of almost whisper were beautiful. The girl behind the glass looked almost peaceful. Max looked at the girl with a bit of amazement. He quickly looked down at the fading Spirit.
" You know whats on the other side of this glass dont you ?
He paused for a moment
"I am going to try something that Im not sure Im capable of doing, but im going to need your help.."

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 02-11-2013, 08:33 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

(That statement is just begging for me to open up a HUGE can of worms. I'll have to PM you everything-I intended Markus'es past to be heavily tangled in all sorts of plot.)

(Also, I'll assume Max caught everyone up with the last few scenes in the Safari Zone arc.)

Vincent 'Gold' Wynauss
???

*Looking at the place*...Dear Arceus...You said there were a lot of caged kids, Max, just waiting for gassing, like mass production...But these nine...Urk. Something's wrong here...Something is very, very wrong...Why just these nine people?

...Keep your guard up, I think they might still have security systems...You never really know...

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 02-11-2013, 10:14 PM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Max scooped the Spirit up from the ground, asking her a question, but the little ghost did not understand it. Her mind still felt under pressure, as if a forgotten memory was trying to push its way out. She watched the world move around her as Max carried her away, but he paused before one of the pods. Something must have come over him, as he was suddenly scraping away at the frost on the glass.

Then that face was revealed. And the memory broke loose.

~~~~

That face looked tranquil now, but as the memory rushed forward like a river undammed the Spirit was seeing that face glowing warmth, smiling as she turned her head back and forth. It took the Spirit a while to realize that it was a reflection--she was seeing through the eyes of the girl, looking into a mirror.

"Char, are you coming? Hurry up you Slowpoke!"

The girl's reflection crinkled its nose, though a bright light continued to spark in her eyes. "Hold your Ponytas, sis! I'm coming~!"

The Spirit's vision changed as the girl looked away from the mirror, and she was now looking through a cluttered room. The vision zeroed in on a backpack, which was quickly scooped in a pair of hands.

"Char, you're going to be late! You'll miss out on picking a Charmander!"

The girl whose eyes the Spirit saw through laughed, "No way! Professor Oak promised he'd save one for me!"

The girl gave the room one last fond look, beaming brightly. "Here it goes!" she said to herself. "After today, everything will change. I'm going to live my dream!"

~~~~

The memory faded, and the Spirit realized Max was looking down at her.

"You know whats on the other side of this glass dont you?" he asked.

The Spirit moved her gaze to the pod. "Yes. That's... me." I'm... dead...

Max looked at the pod thoughtfully. "I am going to try something that Im not sure Im capable of doing, but im going to need your help."

The Spirit suddenly jumped forward, forcing herself into the air. Though she still quavered some, she was adamant when she said, "Anything. I'll do anything you need..."

Last edited by Charmander009; 02-11-2013 at 10:17 PM.
Old 02-12-2013, 04:26 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Pokemon:

(Left Behind)

Extra Party Member

Max looked down at the Spirit.
"Yes. That's... me." I'm... dead.." she said.
Her words made Max cringe. He wanted to scream out. He looked at Moon for a moment confused about how he felt. It had not been her fault but she had been here for this. The full picture had not been clear yet.

Moon who had been standing close broke down and ran out of the room. In that moment of realizing what had happened the team almost forgot about the freezing room. Spin took off to follow her.

Max looked at Gold and Markus.
"Gold you are right, you two need to find the security system..or some sort of control panel because It looks like she is frozen in there. We dont want risk hurting her to get her out of there."

Max looked at the Spirit.
"The tubes that are connected to these tanks lead to a room. Help me follow them and we should be able to figure out how to thaw your..body.." Max tries his best .

Spirit takes off following the tubes. Moving in and out of the walls to help Max keep up. She makes her way down a hall stopping as she reaches a strange chamber. Wires and tubes seem to go everywhere. In the center of the room is a some sort of tank. The bright blue light is blinding. Spirit finds the room before Max can catch up. She is the first to see the Legendary Bird Articuno trapped in the glass tank..it seems to be floating there lifeless.

Markus(DD) looks at Gold.
"Alright, if they are following the tubes, maybe we should follow the power cords to where they lead to. "

Meanwhile

Markus soul floats through the h*ll like dimension.

Scar walks along trying to help keep you focused...a small flicker in reality seems to alert Scar to something.
"...Do you remember the pokemon you used in while you were dredd?"

Old 02-13-2013, 02:04 AM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Markus Novolos
???

Yes, I could recite them...Pity, really, they weren't alive but they kind of grew on me...In the sense that seeing the Pokemon you're using get their a**es kicked generally does leave an impression of wanting to care for them, you know? Don't like seeing the guys fighting for you down, eh? You get that feeling while battling, right? *Muttering somewhat* I hope you do...

Anyways...There was a Gyarados, a Luxray, a Vespiquen, a Drapion, a Ninetales, and a Garchomp-Edgar, Rayx, Empress, Scorpio, Millenius, and Oblivion, respectively. Why ask?

Vincent 'Gold' Wynauss
???

*Hearing the obvious-however, Markus catching onto what to do first was a first.* OK...*Looking at the Wires and following them.*

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 02-13-2013, 05:22 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

The Spirit was enchanted at first, taken in by Articuno's cold beauty. Its deep blue feathers sparkled within its tube, looking like jewels displayed behind a glass case. Yet everything about it was wrong. More unease was growing within the Spirit, which made her voice falter as she called out:

"M-max? You... You should come see this..."

This is all wrong...

Why...?

Old 02-19-2013, 04:12 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Pokemon:

(Left Behind)

Extra Party Member

Markus soul has found itself traveling through what seems like a nightmare. To help get his mind off of the horror that is soul is trapped in Scar has changed the subject. Scar is only simi aware to the relevance of the story as neither of them knows what Red Team has found. After asking about the dark pokemon.

Markus responds.
"Anyways...There was a Gyarados, a Luxray, a Vespiquen, a Drapion, a Ninetales, and a Garchomp-Edgar, Rayx, Empress, Scorpio, Millenius, and Oblivion, respectively. Why ask?"

Scar smiles a little.
" Heard a story once, about nine souls that had been ripped from their host bodies. Through a very unnatural process. The first soul was the most tormented, a process that made it almost unbeatable...you know him as Dredd. The next eight souls were taken from a group trainers that had tried to save Articuno. One of those souls escaped the afterlife with our friends. Six of those souls were used by Dredd...and the last one..become lost down here somewhere in the dark.. The point of that story was to tell you, those pokemon had human souls and they are all down here somewhere..."

Scar looked at Markus.
" Dredd has your body because when he transitioned through time he lost his..with out his body he has had resort to simple mind games and controlling others. He has been in search of a free body since that moment..."Scar looks up worried.
"Everybody his soul tries to enter burns up, only his body can hold his spirit..."

Meanwhile.

Markus (DD) follows the wiring through the building. He doesn't seem to slow down for anything. The surge of power he feels from this place has given him the proper motivation. The wiring leads past a group of magnemites.

A Wild Pokemon Appears.

Magnemite
Challenges:3

Max responds walking it. As he steps into the room the glowing blue light blinds him. As Max steps over the tubing he notices the Articuno frozen in its space. Max moves his hand towards the glass but pulls back quickly as he feels the bitter cold. The realization that Team Rocket has been controlling an Articuno like a machine makes him feel off. Max looks to the Spirit.

"Unlimited cold, Spirit...unlimited cold. With this kind of power they could freeze someone solid to do what every they want."

Max starts to focus trying to contact Gold and Markus.
*Guys, they have Articuno locked up in here...there is something wrong with it. Find the control room and shut this down and it will stop the air..Markus..you must find..* Max thoughts reach to Markus who had been focusing on the path. As Max contacts him he realizes something is off. Max cries out as he realizes its not Markus.
"Dredd!!!!" Max falls to the ground unconscious. Markus(DD) having realized that there was no point in hiding it anymore turns to Gold.
"You've served your purpose Gold." With a flick of the wrist Gold flies back into a wall stunned.

Markus(DD) heads down the hall towards the control room. He looks down as he starts to notice Markus arm is showing signs of burns.
"Articuno's body should be the perfect host.."

Last edited by Judge Dredd; 02-19-2013 at 04:24 PM.
Old 02-19-2013, 07:37 PM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

"Max? Max!" the Spirit drifts over Max's prone form, but he showed no sign of stirring. Something had knocked him out, but she had no idea what it could be. Her eyes darted around the chamber in a panic, sensing that something terrible was about to happen. But she couldn't think clearly. A constant buzzing in her head was scattering her thoughts.

Then her gaze returned to the beautiful form of the creature behind the glass. Memories started stirring once more, giving her the uncanny feeling that she had met this creature before. Yet something about that memory made her feel sad--no, not sad. Despaired. Like, things weren't meant to turn out this way.

"Articuno..." she breathed, her words floating out in a wispy white cloud of smoke. She strained as she tried to glean information from the errant memory. Articuno meant something to her--it had to--but what?

Still, nothing came to the Spirit--but an overwhelming sense of determination overcame her.

She had failed once, but she wasn't going to fail again.

She had to protect Articuno.

The Spirit drifted in front of the frozen entity's pod protectively. Remaining steadfast at her self-appointed post, she called out for Moon and Spin, even though she wasn't sure if they would come.

"Moon! Spin! Help!"

Old 02-19-2013, 09:37 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Pokemon:

(Left Behind)

Extra Party Member

With Max down the Spirit floated around convinced something was going on. Dark Markus made his way into the main office. The bitter cold seemed to be slowing down the process of Markus's skin burning. In the office he checked through the computers finding the control panel to the pods. He also found the controls to the Articuno's pod. Dredd dark smiles pierced Markus lips.
"Perfect, all I need to do to begin the process is flush the soul of the beast and begin the thawing process."

Dredd pushed open the doors and picked up Gold.
"You will do something for me..."

with a blast of dark energy Gold found himself moving to the control panel. Unable to stop himself he sits down.
*Listen fool open the extra pod in the room..* The ninth pod opens and Markus (DD) climbs into it.
*Now press the code entered in the book. Once you have begun the process press the code that opens up the channels from one to another.. Giovanni you are brilliant in this time line!*

Golds hands seem to move on its own.

The Articuno lets out a cry and then seems to just stop. The horrible sound causes the Spirit to leave the room for help.

With button pressed the soul of the bird starts to get sucked out, at that moment Dredd leaves Markus system entering the Articunos body.

As the souls switch the other pods start to un thaw...the gateway to the bodies is open.

Maxs thoughts reach the Spirit.
*Go to your body now, and break free! Leave me here !*

Old 02-20-2013, 11:35 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Markus Novolos
???

...Uh-huh...So, if Dredd were to take any body other than his own-no matter how powerful, even if it were stronger than his own-his unstable soul would just burn it, right? *Knowing Dredd took his own body*...Might as well get comfy in this skin...Ugh...

*Realizing something else*...Wait. Those guys are down here? Shouldn't we try to rescue them? They're probably going to be useful allies, they might know something about Dredd's exact goals-I know he has nothing resembling a plan-and really, should we really leave them in here to be Giratina's lunch?

Capturee: Magnemite
Using: Soulvia the Haunter
Points required: 14
Points on-hand: 179
Points after: 165
It's Dangerous to go alone!

(I assume Dredd left behind the stones when he did the transfer-because come on, they're still rocks.)

Vincent "Gold" Wynauss
???

*Seeing the Events unfold, not talking, but thinking a million pain-related thoughts in a wild attempt to harm DM, mainly involving the pain he feels through his visions, all the while resisting with the force of a bull (in vain).*

*When Dredd's consciousness has left his ability to control, Gold immediately takes Markus'es unconsious body from the pod with all of his items and Pokemon-including the Tyrant and Phoenix stones, unwittingly. Unsure of what to do, he takes the body and moves towards the tubes, hoping to stop Dredd cold-somehow.*

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!

Last edited by Latio-Nytro; 02-21-2013 at 12:04 AM.
Old 02-21-2013, 05:07 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

(I locked Markus's body up for a reason...Red is about to get very interesting...)

Pokemon:

(Left Behind)

Extra Party Member

Markus and Scar walk through a dark forest. The only light in the background comes from the explosions of the angry volancno. Some of the this seems familiar to Markus other stuff has not come to pass yet. As they move deeper through the dead forset. The horrible sound of souls calling out for help fill air.

Scar looks at Markus with a bit of fear.
"They are down here but saving them may come at a personal cost." As Scar moves forward he pulls back some branches reveling a place that Markus does remember. The fear starts to swell up inside of him as Scar waves him forward.

Old 02-21-2013, 05:45 PM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Spin, Moon, where are you?

The Spirit drifted out ot the hall, her eyes darting left and right desperately for help. She knew she was useless in this form, and that she would need the other's help to save Articuno.

But... where were the others? The ghost felt confused for a moment, suddenly struck by the feeling that there should be more people here. Weren't there... six of them? Or... The Yamask shook her head, trying to clear through her muddled thoughts. The machinery within the Power Plant suddenly began hissing, and the temperature of the air suddenly felt warmer. Something was going on...

Turning around, the Spirit tried to get another look at Articuno, but then Max's thoughts reached her. Her body... was free? Regardless of his beckoning, the Spirit returned to the room with Articuno. The once beatiful bird was having spasms, its glossy feathers dulling with the flickering of darkness. Naive as she was, the little ghost sensed that Articuno was no longer with them.

Its body had become the vessel of... something else.

A now laid before the Spirit--she could return to her body...

Or she could fight one last time for Articuno.

Water welled up in her eyes, the decision already made. Her golden mask that depicted a bright glowing face fell to the ground. "Sorry Max, but... I can't let this happen."

Leaving behind the mask, the Spirit surged forward, flying over Max and straight into Articuno's chamber. In seconds, her form disappeared into Articuno's body.

The bird let out a strangled shriek as suddenly two spirits fought for control.

Char wasn't sure what was happening. It seemed like at times she was seeing through Articuno's eyes--others she was cloaked in darkness where she could only fight with the will of her heart. But constantly she was feeling a pressure--full of hate, full of darkness... Though she tried to resist it, it became clear that it was stronger than her.

And so she stopped defending and started lashing out.

Old 02-21-2013, 06:09 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Pokemon:

(Left Behind)

Extra Party Member

Char souls was sucked into the body of the now lifeless ice bird. She could feel her body spinning through the darkness finally dropping down into a snowy cave. She had returned to a her human form. As she landed a small path of snow stopped her hitting the ice. The bitter cold of the ice below her forces her to get up quickly. As she stands up she notices pokemon frozen in their place. Each of them seem familiar but its not until she sees the little charmander in cased in ice that she realizes whats going on.

The dark voice seems to echo through the caves.
[COLOR="Purple"]"Poor little Char....Lost inside deep inside the caves of her own tortured soul.."[/COLOR