Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Trivia/Games

Trivia/Games Join in the Trivia games! Any trivia/games are accepted.

Old 02-27-2013, 05:48 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Re: Gotta Catch 'Em All Kanto: Red Version

Name:Max
Pokemon:

(Left Behind)

Extra Party Member

"You presume to tell me what I can or can not do!"
Dredds voice rang through the cave shaking the whole cave. Char turned as she could even feel the ice cracking. Dredds power was far beyond anything she could handle but she wasn't going to back down. Char made her way forward despite the caves continuing

Iceacles seems to shatter all around her as she moved forward.

"The next few minutes will determine if I devour your soul child!"

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 02-28-2013, 12:10 AM
Eevee trainer Offline

Name: ???
Pokemon: --

“Where am I?” The spirit wondered, looking around at the strange machinery. Am I lost? The spirit became sadden by the thought; although, the spirit was unsure of why they were sad.

Then the spirit heard it; Help me... Help meee... A ghastly voice called out, beckoning for assistance.

Upon hearing the voice, the spirit was shocked and taken aback from hearing a voice that was not of their own. “H-hello?” The spirit asked timidly, searching about the room for the source of the voice. After a quick search there was no find, only the small spirit lighting its way in the dark.

The spirit was about to look one last time before getting distracted by their reflection in a glass door. Strangely, the spirit was shocked to see themselves in the mirrored image.

Before the spirit could think anything of their reflection, the voice called out again in an inaudible hum. As the spirit listened closely to the voice, it began to move further away, capturing the lonely spirit’s interest.

“Wait, don’t go, come back!” The spirit cried out, hesitating a moment in the room before following suit after the voice’s low hum.

Spoiler:

|.:Art Gallery:.|.:.|.:Battle Log:.|
|.:My once trade thread:.|
Pearl FC- 4984-8127-7088 | SoulSilver FC- 1763-4967-6519 | Black FC- 0991-1240-1790
Old 02-28-2013, 06:18 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

Name: Char
Team: ???

The voice was loud, powerful. It rattling her very being even as the ice around around her shattered. Char understood that she was in over her head--that this being was too strong for her--but that didn't stop her. She continued forward, her resolve only strengthening.

"I'm not afraid!" she shouted back. "Maybe you will, or maybe you won't, but I won't give in! Not without a fight!"

She lowered her voice slightly as she continued, half to herself, "I may not be able to remember anything, but I remember enough to know this: I fight for life! For Light!"

As she walked forward, the fire of her soul ignited. Her being glowed with a faint light that caused the tendrils of shadow to recoil from her. At last, she came into the room with darkened Legend.

Taking what she knew might be her last stance, she called out, "Free Articuno, now!" Jazz punctuated her statement with a short jet of fire breathed out into the chill air.

Old 02-28-2013, 04:05 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Pokemon:

(Left Behind)

Extra Party Member

Char's resolve seemed stronger than ever as she made her way into the final chamber. She had suspected what she was going to be dealing with but couldnt be prepared for its raw power. The temp in the room was low enough it would sure stop the heart of any living being. As she made her first steps into the room he appeared.

"How wonderful, a finally showdown...foolish actions by a foolish child but I admire that in the end you choose to fight ..Now try and stop me !"

Dark Articuno Battle

(Goal to write an awesome story in which you lose..lol)

The Dark Articuno flies into the air creating a wind spiral. The swift motion kicks up snow and ice. Soon Char and Charmander find themselves dodging a massive Blizzard. The ice pelts the back of Char as she protects Charmander.

"Well child what are you waiting for !"

Old 03-01-2013, 04:35 AM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

(I'll get my header up next time, just want to get back into this, and I'll need time to look for it, may edit it in later)

I want to run, but I don't know where to go
I want to scream, but my mouth won't open
I want to cry, but no tears will spill over

The same thought played over, like a broken violin, the player just won't stop. Moon's hazel eyes stayed fixed on her shoes, her body curled into a loose ball. Occasionally, she rocked herself a little, but not for any lengh of time.

Negative emotions bleed, and being sensitive, Spin didn't take long to become affected. From the earlier episode, control had been regained. Shelly had prompted her to try and create some physical distance, but that didn't help much. In Spinel, unpleasant feelings also ran amok. But, in Moon, they were stronger yet.

I can't stay here, I can't face them

Max, who my heart beats just a little faster for,
Spin, who has been there for me,
Spirit, who's life I held in my hands,
Scar, who didn't deserve his fate,
Markus and Gold, who I didn't know well.

But...

(00C: I hope this works ^^')

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 03-01-2013, 01:49 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Pokemon:

(Left Behind)

Extra Party Member

The tiny spirit's blue flame flickered as it moved back and forth feverishly attempting to connect with the voice again. While it was unsure of everything around it, the voice seemed to mean something. Each of its words laced with sorrow that the Spirit could not escape. Moments pass before it starts up again. The voice now echocing through the room.

"HELPPP ....PPPPP "
The blue flame seemed to shift to the left as cold breeze carried the voice from the far end of the room. In the corner the spirit noitced something that had been overlooked. The shadows had hidden the little item well. The tiny spirit moved across pausing as it approaches the much bigger item. The spirit knows its not real but moves carefully anyways

Outside the Power Plant

Spin paces around the grass. The nervous girl who had been unsure of the this journey now stood in the tall grass looking out into the field. After giving Moon sometime to herself she approached.
"You are not a alone...What ever you choose I will come with. Our friends are in there and they need us. I fear that I have nothing to offer the group sometimes, so i stay silent and follow Max and Markus..but deep down inside I know that they are wrong sometimes, and that I could help..I wasnt able to do that with Scar. Maybe I can do something now.."

Old 03-01-2013, 06:22 PM
The Luna Diviner

(*looks at Max's header*
Would Moon have her team back, or not?)

Moon's gaze moved slowly from her shoes to Spin. It took her a moment to speak, trying to silence the record and focus on the young woman.

"I advise you go... help then. I know you can..."

Spinel shifted her weight, eyeing Moon. That wasn't really the answer she had hoped to get, but it wasn't as bad as it could have been either, considering her state of mind.

"I don't think you're a monster either"

It didn't take a psychic to unmask Moon's train of mind, and being sensitive to emotions give Spin an extra hint.

"I am"

"I disagree"

"That does not change the truth"

"Moon, you've always believed in me. You didn't think I was a... you know." Spinel was almost whimpering now. "And, I know those actions weren't your own"

"However, I still committed them!"

The purple eyed girl took a moment to reply, as if searching for the key answer.

"And, so did Max under Dredd's influence. You don't hate him for it, because you know it wasn't his fault"

Silence once again broke between the young women. Moon had no way to counter it, she know it was true and couldn't deny it. Spin, on the other hand, knew it too well.

"I have a feeling something bad is happening in there. I failed once.... but...."

Moon simply stood wordlessly and walked towards the building, Shelly at her heel.

"Let's go, then"

Old 03-01-2013, 08:09 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Pokemon:

(Left Behind)

Extra Party Member

(yes, Moon would have her team back and her extra pokemon, make sure you keep track of your points here. )

Jaye and Spin stepped back into the Power Plant. A cold air seems to have stretched all the way to the front door. What ever was going on with the group was getting worse. The strange humming from outside seemed to be worse in here.

A wild Voltrob appeared !

Voltorb

Old 03-01-2013, 11:40 PM
The Luna Diviner

Moon
Team:
Shelly the Wartortle, Spirit the Butterfree, Basil the Raticate, Kumori the Golbat, Earthshaker the Ryhorn, Hope the Chansey

Moon paused, looking at the oddly coloured Voltorb. She only blinked and then continued to move, but the spherical Pokémon would have none of that.

Pokemon using: Earthshaker the Ryhorn
Pokemon trying to catch: Voltorb
Point Number: 14
Point requirement: 104 on hand
Link to stats: ici

Last edited by Eternal Moonlight; 03-01-2013 at 11:49 PM.
Old 03-02-2013, 12:57 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

[QUOTE=Judge Dredd;3453844]Name:Max
Pokemon:

(Fine)(fine)(fine)(fine)(fine)(fine)

Extra Party Member

(Approved capture... Welcome back..)

With the new Pokemon in hand jaye and spin headed back in. Once in the two noticed the hallways were now blanked in ice. They were going to need a fire Pokemon to get threw.

Old 03-02-2013, 02:46 AM
The Luna Diviner

Name: Moon
Team:
Shelly the Wartortle, Spirit the Butterfree, Basil the Raticate, Kumori the Golbat, Earthshaker the Ryhorn, Hope the Chansey

Noting the thickening ice, Spinel draw Kent, her trusted Charmeleon. With a light burst of flame, the girls were able to press onward.

Moon bit her lip, not liking the implications the glacial scenery. Her mind raced in countless directions, none good.

Spin herself was weary, and growing more fearful. But, she wasn't about to let it get in her way. She wasn't going to fail. Not again.

Shelly lead the way, feeling the vibes her trainer gave off made her wish there was something that could be done to help...

Last edited by Eternal Moonlight; 03-02-2013 at 02:48 AM.
Old 03-02-2013, 03:09 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

[QUOTE=Judge Dredd;3453885][QUOTE=Judge Dredd;3453844]Name:Max
Pokemon:

(Fine)(fine)(fine)(fine)(fine)(fine)

Extra Party Member

With warm glow of charmeloens tail the wall of ice Starts to come down. Once threw, the girls find a completely different hallway. The frozen over hallway resembles an ice cave. Jaye realizes getting back was going to take some time.

Old 03-02-2013, 03:16 AM
Latio-Nytro Offline

(I'm moving towards you, Eevee Trainer. Markus is currently shoved in a Shuppet...)

Markus Novolos
???

*Markus confronts a towering mansion, easily the biggest building back on the island, but in these twisted spaces only the equivalent of microscopic fractions-if the seers were correct. He entered in before Scar could give him any further, futile warnings. He was doing it even if it was suicidal.*

*The mansions' contents were an exact replica of his mansion-with the exception that an eerie wall seemed to corral his efforts onward off to a certain location. It was invisible, and clearly shrinking as he moved forward. Scar, unsure of what to expect, followed silently. A door stood open, and lacking hands to grip it with, he knew that these would go down in a specific order-according to whatever this hell wanted him to do. The corrridor lead downstairs-a basement. He hurried downstairs.*

*The room he entered next was full of strange machines, massive in comparsion to the tiny, dark-red Shuppet Body he inhabited. It was cold and wet. The being turned his head, straining to see in the dark, and noticing a tiny flicker of light. Attracted to it-probably against his better judgement-he moved towards it.*

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!

Last edited by Latio-Nytro; 03-02-2013 at 03:20 AM.
Old 03-02-2013, 03:34 AM
The Luna Diviner

Name: Moon
Team:

"Blasphemous" Moon muttered, scanning their surroundings. Ice, everywhere. Even with Kent, this would take a good while.

Precious time, melting away.

"...I will go see if there is another way" she stated, bringing her focus to Spin for a moment.

"But..."

"I will not be long" Moon assured, although her tone was less then comforting.

Spin sighed, a feeling of dread consuming her. She wouldn't be alone, but felt much better in numbers. Moon was her friend, and her going off was a bit worrying as well, especially in her current state of mind.

Old 03-02-2013, 08:25 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

(Okay, guys... It's very, very, very, very late at night... so forgive me if I make ubers of grammatical/spelling errors... But srsly, I needed to get this done xD Um... Pardon the length... Hope it makes sense... zzzzzzzzz.....)

Name: Char
Team: Charmander (Jazz, female)

Char squeezed her eyes shut as the ice dug into her back. She held on protectively to her starter, despite being in more danger than Jazz. Her mind was racing. How was she even supposed to begin to fight this creature? Its power was overwhelming—its size intimidating. She was just a girl with a little fire-breathing lizard! Yet ignoring her odds, she still determined to battle. Maybe it wasn’t much, but it was something.

Opening her eyes, she glanced over her shoulder to where the possessed Articuno drifted above the cave floor. Every downbeat of its beautiful wings stirred the air around it, swirling patterns into the icy snow that filled the cave. Lights of every color dances around its long tail. Everything about it was awe-inspiring—yet terrifying at the same time. Yet one thing marred its beauty: the evil glint in its red eyes.

Yes, Articuno was beautiful.

But Dredd didn’t belong there.

Char regained her feet and stood defiantly before the Legendary Bird of Ice. The glow emanating from her body grew brighter as she stared it down. Dredd’s dark laughter filled her head…

“Jazz!” she finally made her first move. “Flamethrower!”

“Charmander!” the fire lizard cried in response. She opened her maw and bravely breathed a jet of flames at their foe.

Dredd’s laughter increased as the fire drew near. With an effortless flap of his wings, the fire was extinguished before it ever reached Articuno’s body. The steam from Jazz’s futile attack sizzled in the air. Char and her Charmander watched confounded awe. They barely managing to snap out of it when Dredd made his counter attack. A shrill hissing—like a winter wind blowing through a pine—filled the cave as air collected before Articuno’s beak, condensing into a ball of smoldering darkness. Next thing they understood, a beam of freezing dark crystals was breaking the air between them.

Char scooped Jazz up into her arms and leapt out of the way. The icy floor took her momentum and carried her further from the site of impact. She watched as the dark-version of Ice Beam crashed into the ground where they had been standing, flinching as shards of ice splintered off into the air. A huge crystal of black ice now stood there—a crystal that could have easily been them…

A harsh screeching filled her ears, and Char looked up in time to see Articuno flying at her, talons outstretched. She yelled in surprise and rolled away. Articuno’s sharp claws grazed the air just above her shoulder.

With Jazz still in her arms, Char scrambled to get to her feet. No good, she groaned to herself, feeling sluggish this close to the entity of ice. They just weren’t strong enough—they wouldn’t be able to—

“Chaaaar!” Jazz suddenly called out in surprise.

Confused, Char glanced down at her lizard… And to her wonder, Jazz was… glowing. No—as she watched, she realized that it was her light flowing into her Charmander. Jazz was growing brighter and brighter until Char couldn’t watch no longer. She closed her eyes against the bright light just before she felt Jazz leave her hold.

“Jazz!” she tried to open her eyes, but the light stung at her sight. Then, as suddenly as it happened, the light faded.

And standing before her was…
Spoiler:

…A Charizard… Not like any others, no—its scales were pale in color, like the first light of the morning sun. Its proportions were slender and sleek, distinctly feminine in shape and curve. It turned and looked at Char with a smile, and she recognized who it as immediately.

But how?

With a roar, Jazz flapped her wings and rose into the air. Her eyes locked onto the Articuno, and without waiting for an order she flew straight towards it, breathing out a jet of flames brighter and fiercer than ever before. Char heard Dredd his in her mind as the flames licked passed Articuno’s frozen feathers. Jazz kept on flying, surpassing her own fire as she rammed into the Legendary Bird. Claws and jaws searched for flesh, tearing through glassy feathers. Dredd fought back as well, his talons and beak scratching against scales. Though Jazz fought with ferocity, Dredd finally managed to bat her away with a flick of a wing.

Jazz collided hard with the side of the cave wall. Crystals that had been reforming on the ceiling fell again, causing Char to duck for cover. She could only watch as Jazz took to the air again.

The Charizard was more cautious about her approach this time. Perhaps she had really been hurt by the attack, or perhaps she wanted a new approach, but either way she resulted to flying around the cave, breathing jets of flame at the Articuno. Dredd countered in like, though it was noticeable to Char that he moved quicker in this environment, finding it easier to glide through the cold and snow. He would suddenly appear before Jazz with another Dark Ice-beam charged up, and Char’s Pokémon barely managed to dodge each time.

You’re not fast enough… Char thought as she watched. Go in for another close-range attack.

Almost as if she heard her, Jazz began climbing into the air. Once she managed to get above the Dark Articuno, she dive-bombed, breathing fire as she fell. Dredd flapped to the side of the flame, his cold red eyes calculating. With a flap of his great wings, he rose up to meet Jazz—but because of her fire, she couldn’t see him approach. As he reached her, the dragon’s eyes suddenly widened in surprise. But she couldn’t move fast enough—Dredd reached out with his talons and locked them around Jazz’s neck.

Using her momentum against her, the Dark Articuno flung her against the side of the cave. She fell and landed with a resounded crash.

“Jazz!” Char ran to her Pokemon’s side, even as the Charizard’s form began shrinking. By the time she arrived, she was just a Charmander again… A very tired, injured Charmander… “Jazz…”

Tears formed in her eyes as she lifted the lizard up into her arms.