Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Trivia/Games

Trivia/Games Join in the Trivia games! Any trivia/games are accepted.

Old 05-20-2012, 12:27 AM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion
Default Re: Gotta Catch 'Em All Kanto: Blue Version

Brock: "Congratulations on defeating me. You two will be rewarded with a choice of Pokemon.

Choice one is Nidoran F. Choice two is Nidoran M. Vanitas will pick first."
Old 05-20-2012, 12:42 AM
Master Aqua Offline

Send a message via AIM to Master Aqua Send a message via MSN to Master Aqua

I'll pick nidoran male
Old 05-20-2012, 12:59 AM
most duded Offline

if poliwag is still on,

Pokemon using: pidgeotto
Pokemon trying to catch:poliwag
Point Number: 12
Point requirement:12
Link to stats: u know where

Old 05-20-2012, 01:01 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

OOC: MSG post will not count, please do not add it into your stories.

Max
Viridian City, Trainer School

Max rushes into the dinning hall. With an apologetic smile on his face he says
"well, what are you waiting for."
Max stands in front of teenagers, he knows that he must appear as the Defensive Master that they were expecting. Never one for words, Max prefers to do, rather than speak. He watches there reaction to his words. He can feel the tension in the air. One of the students stands up right away, questioning what he said. This student is abrasive from the get go, Max knows he is dealing the Fire Trainer. He looks at the student and can't help but think of the beast he had fought the night before. Max can sense the students anger and fear. Right before he speaks up a couple of students stand up and defend him. He allows them to finish talking before he finally speaks up.

"Seven years ago a trainer not much younger than yourselves embarked on her journey. After traveling for three months she disappeared in the darkness and never to be seen or heard from again. When she disappeared the best trackers from all over the world were sent to find her. After six months of searching they found nothing. All that's left of her now, is a faded headstone in an empty field. When she disappeared there were more than a thousand active trainers also on their journeys. Currently there are less than 15 in each region. The world is now a much different place. I was hired for the sole purpose of making sure that none of you shared her fates. I said yes to this mission not for the money, but because I was one of the people selected to find the missing girl. Even after the search was called off I continued searching for well over a year. Until her disappearance I had spent most of my life hiding in darkest places waiting to capture the scariest pokemon imaginable. My life was about me. After that moment everything changed. I made a promise to myself that I would do what I could to make sure that never happened again. "

Max pauses for a moment. He can't help but feel that pain in the pit of his gut again. As if acid was bubbling up in his stomach. His thoughts circle the months he spent searching for that poor girl. He snaps out of it only after he tells himself that this group will be safe.

"Each of you have been selected because of a quality you posses. A quality that will be needed to help you on this journey, But you'll need more than that to get through this. You will need to work as a team, the most important thing you will do on this journey is hopefully learn to put aside all those petty differences and embrace what unique gifts each of you have to offer. Your decisions will effect not only you, but every young trainer who dreams of being able to start a journey."

Max knows what he said is obvious, but he felt it had to be said. As he stands there one of the other teachers comes in from the hallway and taps him on the shoulder. Max and the other teacher leave the dinning hall to talk. The older man bows his head down.

"Master Max, forgive my intrusions, the local news is gathering outside. They would like to talk to the students before you head out."

Max looks at him and bows his head to show respect, Max seems disappointed with the question.
" Master Yin, I'm not sure sending the kids out there in front of the cameras is a good idea. These students are just starting out. Turning them into local celebrities might effect there focus."

Master Yin is a much older man he is a very respected battling master. While, He is not a very tall man, his presence is felt when he speaks. He shows a lot of respect to Max's opinion and listens to him very carefully.

"I respectfully disagree, the students need to know that they have the whole world watching over them. They are already receiving fan mail, the support could boost there confidence and help them on their journey. However, this decision is yours and yours alone." Master Yin says in a respectful way.

Max takes a moment to think about this. He remembers what it was like when he appeared on the news after capturing Moltres. For months both Misty and Max were followed wherever they went. The pressure he felt from the press was tremendous. Max had to give up tracking and move to Cerulean City for the public to lose interest. He feared what might happen to students if they were faced with that kind of pressure.

"Master Yin, I must request a great favor of you. I would like you to go into the dinning hall and tell the students they are to head out immediately. Look for Xiac Kanoshi he will have a Psyduck with him and Shay Miru she will be with a Charmander. Apporach them first, let them know that they are to lead the group up route two to edge of the Viridian Forest. Once they reach the forest they are to secure a camp site and wait."

Master Yin pauses for a moment.
"This is a strange request, how do you plan on getting passed all the reporters?"

Max smiles at him and replies.
"Its best that you don't know this part Master Yin."

Yin nods and heads into the dinning hall. He takes a moment to look around at the students. He approaches Xiac and Shay.
"Excuse me young Master Xiac and young Master Shay, I have a message of great importance for you. Master Max has requested that you and your team head out at once. You are to take the team out the back doors of the building and make your way to Route Two. Once on Route Two, head north to the edge of Viridian Forsest. Secure a camp site and wait for Master Max's arrival. Oh, and your to do this with the utmost stealth. No one can see you or your group leave this building."

Master Yin steps back and looks at the children.
"Well young masters, good luck on your journey. Before I say goodbye I have snuck each of you a parting gift. Dont tell Master Max."
He reaches into his pocket and pulls out nine

Yin hands one to each student and smiles before leaving the room.

At the other end of the building Max has reached the front doors of the school. He peers out the front window and sees reporters and writers setting up cameras. He pauses from a moment and presses down on the Z-Dex releasing Download's hologram.
"Impressive batch of youngesters.."
Max interupts
"Shut up Download, I need you to send me electric spirit right now."
The lights from the hologram flickers as Download analyses the request.
"Sir, that particular pokemon is very difficult to control. It has a on numerous occasions caused power outages as well as reports of haunted appliances!"
Max laughs
"Exactly, not to many people are familiar with it. Which gives us the edge here. I need it to cause a scene and distract the reporters so the students can sneak away."
Once again the Hologram flickers as Download exchanges Pokemon.
"Good luck with that sir."
Download disappears and the Z-Dex turns off. Max reaches for two Pokeballs on his belt. He pulls out the first ball and releases a two foot, nine inch purple pokemon.
"Sun come out!"
Max kneels down to pet her.
"Sun I need your help!"

Sun, who is a Espeon is a very friendly pokemon. She has been with Max since he was a teenager and the two have a very strong psychic bond. She jumps up and down with joy when he asks her for help. Max smiles and looks at her.

"Do you remember that little trick we played on those rude kids who mistreating the Bellsprouts at Sprout Tower in Violet City ?"

Sun lets out a little grawl to let Max know she does.

"Well we're going to do something very similar now but this time we will have a little help."
Max then reaches for the second ball. He pauses for a moment realizing Download was right about this Pokemons focus being all over the place. He assures himself it must be done as he releases the Ghost Type. Once the ghost is released the one foot tall orange spirit floats around for a second surveying its surroundings. Before it can take off Max calls to it.

"Wisp, I am sorry to have disturbed you from your rest, but I need your help. The people outside this door have cameras and plan on chasing my students throughout Kanto! I need you to have a little fun with their cameras."

The spirit lets of sparks of excitement. Wisp is a Rotom, an electric ghost, who is very very energetic. While Wisp has good intentions it has a bad tendency of getting caught up having fun. Max

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Last edited by Judge Dredd; 07-02-2012 at 08:21 PM.
Old 05-20-2012, 01:02 AM
most duded Offline

o. never mind!

Old 05-20-2012, 02:32 AM
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion

I get Nidoran F then!

Spoiler:

While exiting the Gym, the weird man comes back. He has lowered his price to 30 points.

Will anyone buy?

Old 05-20-2012, 12:19 PM
Master Aqua Offline

no one can buy it lol
Old 05-20-2012, 01:02 PM
~Blast Burn

The team still doesn't have enough.

Magikarp seller: "Well well well, you guys drive a hard bargain!"
Team: "... -.-' "
Magikarp seller: "How about a measly 25 points!"

The Pokemon started to growl. The Magikarp seller became startled and ran off in fear once more.

The team then started off to Mt. moon once more. On their way, the Vulpix group makes another cameo. They appear and use Smoke Screen to try and escape.

C'mon Pidgeotto! Use Gust!
Spoiler:

The Vulpix still manage to get away.
Old 05-20-2012, 01:18 PM
Master Aqua Offline

charizard is sent out to light the way forward
Old 05-20-2012, 02:15 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Our two heros journey forward on their path to Mt. Moon. Having now missed the chance to catch Vuplix twice. TE does something rather strange..
" im so sick of those things getting away !" He sends Pidgeotto high into the air to scan for traces of the Vuplix. Pidgeotto reacts to see something and comes flying back down

Pidge,pidge,pidge,pidgeotto !!!

Old 05-20-2012, 02:18 PM
Master Aqua Offline

charizard joins in and flys up to investigate what is going on
Old 05-20-2012, 02:29 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

with the two pokemon now investigating, they quickly realize something is happening out in the forest...the two rush on words !

Old 05-20-2012, 02:35 PM
Master Aqua Offline

They spot a wild pikachu and vanitas sends charizard out after it
Old 05-20-2012, 02:44 PM
brandon_g Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to brandon_g Send a message via Skype™ to brandon_g

1 Adorable but tough Charmander Please!
I am Brandon, I have 1 goal as a pokemon trainer: To become the unbeatable unlike any other... I have already become the Champion of sinnoh... and am training currently in unova to beat the Champion their.
Old 05-20-2012, 06:52 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

here you go ! welcome to the blue team !!!