Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Intro Boards » PE2K Front Desk

PE2K Front Desk Forum announcements will be posted here. Any questions, suggestions or ideas concerning the forum or the website should also be posted in here. If you need help on your avatar or signature, or help on using the forum, this is the place to go.

Closed Thread

Old 05-22-2012, 01:09 AM
Kaoru Offline
The Evolver

Send a message via AIM to Kaoru Send a message via Skype™ to Kaoru
Default Hiring Website Staff

Hey you! Yeah you! You've seen all the articles that we post here at http://pe2k.com. But have you ever wanted to write your own articles and have them published on the website? Well now you can!

All you have to do is fill out the following form. When and if we approve of your application, you will need to send me and Mizuki Emi a PM with your article that you want us to judge. Mizuki and I will see if you are good enough.

HOWEVER, if you want to do post other things (things like the Pokemon Comics and the new Art Submissions, you are welcome to do that. Just use the same form below to apply.

If you get picked for a position to be a staffer, you must be able to write at least 2 articles a month. These articles can be over almost anything (reviews, news, etc.) If you feel like you can't write 2 articles a month, then do not sign up.

Code:
Name: 
AIM (if applicable): 
Why you want to be a Website Staff Member: 
What you are interested in writing for (whether it be news, anime episode reviews, a review on a single species of Pokemon, things like Pokemon Comics and the new Art Submissions, etc.):
What makes you a qualified staff member?:
Please take into account that we consider activeness, loyalty to the forums, and how you behave.

sig by pokemon trainer sarah
links

Last edited by Kaoru; 06-15-2012 at 02:02 AM.
Old 05-22-2012, 10:27 PM
Machampion Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Machampion Send a message via Yahoo to Machampion Send a message via Skype™ to Machampion
Default Re: Hiring Website Staff

Name: Chris

AIM (if applicable): N/A

Why you want to be a Staff Member: I enjoy this forum and love the community so I would be honored to be staff.

What you are interested in writing for (whether it be news, anime episode reviews, a review on a single species of Pokemon, etc.): Mainly news but I am confident that I will be able to right good reviews too, for episodes and species.

What makes you a qualified staff member? I have worked aside Suzanne Collins and I feel I can keep up with the day-to-day pace of PE2K

Last edited by Machampion; 06-03-2012 at 11:13 AM.
Old 06-01-2012, 04:49 AM
Kaoru Offline
The Evolver

Please make note that the deadline for applications is June 10th.

links
Old 06-03-2012, 02:48 AM
Zolar Offline

Send a message via AIM to Zolar Send a message via Yahoo to Zolar

Name: Halas
AIM (if applicable): darthhal@yahoo.com
Why you want to be a Website Staff Member: Seems like it could be fun and something I would be interested in.
What you are interested in writing for: Preferably reviewing about Pokemon because that appears to be my strongest thing for writing about out of the choices. (I don't follow the games as much as other people do, but the Pokemon on the other hand are completely different."
What makes you a qualified staff member?: I have good writing skills and a great work ethic. Once I start something, I won't stop.

Large image is large.
Old 06-06-2012, 03:20 PM
Cplusplus Offline

Name: Shelby-Reed
AIM: N/A
Why you want to be a website staff member: I would like to be a staff member for this forum because I have all the important attributes a staff of this amazing forum should have . Dedication,respect, friendly, resourceful and most importantly honesty. I believe these five qualities to be very momentous and helpful as a staff member.
What are you interested in writing for?: I am interested about writing for anime episodes, because I am an absolute crazy fan of most anime series. As well as watch anime I can describe what I have watched in great detail; my favourite anime series are Hitman Reborn, Naruto Shippuden, Aria the scarlet bullet and most obviously Pokemon Black&White.
What makes you a qualified staff member: What makes me a qualified staff member is that I am dedicated to making this site a lot better andbI am an active user, you will always catch me online at least five times a day everyday.
Old 06-06-2012, 05:26 PM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Send a message via AIM to Etymology

Name: Gelatini Jejunator (Soon to be Etymology)
AIM (if applicable): bluejellojelly
Why you want to be a Website Staff Member: I want to see PE2K grow and flourish once more, and I've taken up writing and journalism as a hobby and future career; I believe this to be good practice.
What you are interested in writing for: Mainly news and articles detailing various parts of the fandom.
What makes you a qualified staff member?: I will be active, have dedication due to prior stated goals and ambitions and can write decently.

Last edited by Etymology; 06-17-2012 at 11:12 PM.
Old 06-15-2012, 02:41 AM
Kaoru Offline
The Evolver

The application due date has been extended to July 1st.

Also, the topic has been removed.

links
Old 06-15-2012, 01:54 PM
DowsingMCHN Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Send a message via AIM to DowsingMCHN Send a message via Skype™ to DowsingMCHN

Originally sent this to Kevin seeing as we have spoken privately but seeing as the deadline was extended I thought I should post here too.

Name: Stacey.

AIM: I am on Skype alot do you could reach me there under the username of: staceymuscat.

What you are interested in writing for (whether it be news, anime episode reviews, a review on a single species of Pokemon etc): I would be most interested in writing News due to not watching the anime close enough anymore. Though I am open to writing other articles.

What makes you a qualified staff member: I held a good role at Pokemon Aus and was always coming up with plans to get the community closer together. Although, Aaron was the only person who posted on the news site I would regularly send him new videos I would find as well as running tournaments for the members of the community with the winning battles appearing on the main site. I had also planned for a League to start up and worked closely along side Jacinta (Speedy G, on the forum), but that's when Aaron decided to close the site.

Apart from Pokemon Aus. I personally work at EB Games (the largest games retailer in Australia) and am Second in charge of a Store. This allows me to always be up to date with games. I do get RSS feeds of PE2K as well as other Pokemon websites due to the loss of Pokemon Aus and am quite close with quite a few Pokemon Facebook Groups. I was an admin of Pokemon Melbourne (a group on fb) and managed to hold a 100 man Tournament earlier this year in an EB Games store. Seeing as I have since left the group I feel that being part of a new team is something I would love to do, especially if that team is the guys at PE2K.

(Note: I was Panda on the PokemonAusForum)
Old 07-08-2012, 03:53 AM
Kaoru Offline
The Evolver

Applications are now closed.

links
Closed Thread