Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 06-01-2012, 05:51 PM
bronislav84 Offline

Send a message via AIM to bronislav84 Send a message via MSN to bronislav84 Send a message via Yahoo to bronislav84
Default Re: [War XI] Perfect Fusion <SU/DS>

I had thought metal would tell us which robot he's throwing at us. This way people don't need to read extra, possibly useless, info.
Bronislav is my name and 1984 is my birth year. Call me Bron or Slavik if you can't say my full name. Banner/Ava by the illustrious Neo Pikachu Emolga R.I.P. August 13, 2007 3:45AM EST Simkha "Dosha" Bakman I loved you, Grandpa Check this out, it's really cool!
Old 06-02-2012, 04:14 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronislav84 View Post
I had thought metal would tell us which robot he's throwing at us. This way people don't need to read extra, possibly useless, info.
I imagine he's going to be unleashing armies by the thousands. I doubt he's going to name them all and handle them all individually...

Old 06-02-2012, 04:35 AM
bronislav84 Offline

Send a message via AIM to bronislav84 Send a message via MSN to bronislav84 Send a message via Yahoo to bronislav84

Well, I meant bosses and such. Random ones is up to us to decide.
Bronislav is my name and 1984 is my birth year. Call me Bron or Slavik if you can't say my full name. Banner/Ava by the illustrious Neo Pikachu Emolga R.I.P. August 13, 2007 3:45AM EST Simkha "Dosha" Bakman I loved you, Grandpa Check this out, it's really cool!
Old 06-02-2012, 05:31 AM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

Completed. I may or may not edit this slightly, if that's alright.

Character name: Her true name is known by few, Cadence is what she’ll introduce herself as.

Species: The human verity

Team: Revolution Uprising

Appearance: Standing at a fair 5’5 and her weight hovering at the average, Cadence’s basic physical structure doesn’t turn heads. Her chocolate brown hair reaches about midway down her back, and while it is usually left down, is occasionally tied into a professional bun. Two thick locks constantly frame her face, bun or not. They do not come close to obstructing her almond shaped eyes, which are a dark brown, almost black.

In reality, the last two major points were both lies. The first is a wig which conceals real hair, which barely falls past her shoulders, is currently dyed cherry blossom pink but is naturally a light auburn. Without the colour contacts, her eyes would be a faded emerald green.

Cadence’s wardrobe is quite diverse. Normally, however, she like to wear fairly casual clothes. Her tops tend to be t-shirts, which are cut in the way a conservative would approve. These are usually a fairly light shade of blue or purple, and serve a nice contrast with the darker bottoms they are paired with. Most of the time, these are a denim although dressier pants do exist in her closet. All of these have secret pockets, just in case. Normally, Cadence will also wear a dark grey, sleeveless lab coat over everything else.

Her arms, however, are not bare. Running past her elbows are a pair of black gloves, which are worn more often than not. Footwear tends to go along the lines of navy hikers boots, with worn deep pink laces tied into a tidy bow.

Of course, being the head of the RU, Cadence has more business savvy clothing. She just prefers not to wear it all the time. Actually, it is rare to find her all dressed up.

Personality: Interestingly, the woman is an admirable hacker, capable of infiltrating some of the best security systems pre-Robotnik. She is efficient, diligent and clean, leaving little to no traces of her presence. Unless, of course, making a general mess of things was the plan or a part of it. This “trade” has forced Cadence to become cool under fire and made of her a great improviser.

Having worked in teams though, she has learned that planning is a key process. However, being able to think on one’s feet if and when the situation changes are just as important. These points, Cadence makes sure to vouch and exemplify first hand.

Despite her skills, the woman is a fairly honest leader. She isn’t bleeding charisma, and would prefer telling a grim truth over a fancy lie. In enemy hands, however, Cadence can become a deceptive character, weaving tall tales in order to protect the integrity of the RU. Accomplishing this probably nets her more pleasure then it should.

Unsurprisingly, one usually finds Cadence in a calm, collected state. She can speak of terrible tragedies with an unwavering tongue and a straight face. Simply put, it looks like nothing fazes her. Note the key words in that previous sentence, looks like. In reality, she has learned to control her emotions and hide them from the world. That does not mean they are not felt, however. Calling her an insensitive robot would be seriously overestimating the emotional capacity of the common android.

Cadence is fairly weak physically, making her an easy target if she is unarmed or without Pokémon. She is also hopeless in the wilds of the world and would probably have problems starting a fire on her own, among other things. The woman also has a bad case of claustrophobia, which is triggered by small, dim spaces. In response to this, she freezes entirely and babbles like a lunatic. None of it is intelligent, and she does require a cool down to regain her faculties.

History: At first, Cadence’s past isn’t anything special. She grew up one of Nimbasa’s poorer neighborhoods, the rarely seen face of the otherwise glamorous city. Her father was only occasionally in the picture, as he would get together and then break up with her mother (who would occasionally be the one calling things off) unpredictably. The household was rarely stable in that regard and things would often change without notice. One of the few consistencies was, oddly enough, her maternal parent strict nature with all things educational. Cadence was pushed hard when it came to school, getting top grades was of top priority. She also had limited access to typical childhood pleasures such as toys and friends. This would keep the girl anti-social for many years to come.

However, she didn’t fit her mother’s mould to utter perfection. Cadence started to develop rebellious tendencies, which first started out as stealing. She wasn’t too good at it, but getting caught allowed her to develop an impressive competency in the art of lying. A lack of talent kept the actual thieving from going too far in the end.

When the girl was introduced to computers in late elementary school, that’s when things took an interesting turn in her life. It didn’t take Cadence long to begin simple hacking, which ended up backfiring a few times, but never in ways that would land her in too much hot water. She kept at it though, and after several years, became a menace.

During this time, she came to own her first Pokémon, a Snivy. Cadence just found it in her room one morning, fascinated with the small mirror she owned. How it got there was and still is a mystery, although the girl convinced herself an open window was its way in. Naturally, when the girl approached, it fled, but kept coming back. Eventually, they managed to interact and build a decent friendship.

From that point, Cadence became a bit better with people. This paired with a good teacher helped her gain positive traits, eventually helping her become a more honest character. She still preferred the company of a computer though, perfecting her hacking skills. In fact, this would set the stage for a most… interesting experience…

During her early seventeenth year, the girl accidently tapped into an unknown databank. She wasn’t able to get very far in, however, before being discovered and losing access. However, the damage was done; Cadence had discovered the identity of the Nuit Noir. Little did she know, they’d also just discovered her...

Until, that is, two of their agents knocked on her door one fine Saturday afternoon. It didn’t take them long to deduce that the “Master Hacker” they were looking for was indeed this teenage girl. For a fraction of a second, Cadence noticed their shock, but the men quickly recovered. In the end, they offered her a choice, work for them get busted. They actually managed to find a record some of her work, which would have been enough to get her in serious trouble. With a soft sigh, she made the only logical decision.

From then on, the girl was technically dead. It was surreal reading about her apparent murder, having to take on a new persona, which became known as Cadence. For the next three years, she received extra training and was made into an even stronger hacker. Also during this time, she acquired a few more Pokémon, Porygon for hacking and an Eevee, Trapinch and Riolu for self defence.

It was hard to see Cadence as anything more than a gifted hacker and decent trainer. She lacked the social abilities, leadership skills and good planning skills needed to become the head of any organisation, let alone one like the Nuit Noir. However, an important promotion would help fix these issues…

Following this promotion, Cadence was now forced to work with other highly competent people and their influence slowly rubbed off on her. She was exposed to many types of missions, learning how they worked and were carried out. For a while, things were running smoothly…

And then, the attack happened. Shockingly enough, the NN, which had never let the Johto-Hoenn alliance down, was disbanded. Cadence found herself supporting her leader’s protests against this seemingly misguided action. Even when he was drafted and killed in the ensuing war, which saw the downfall of both governments, she remained loyal to the Nuit Noir’s cause.

She wasn’t the only one. Surviving agents like herself soon banded together, and after much talk and planning, decided to erect the Revolution Uprising.

Cadence, to this day, doesn’t understand how she really got command of the organisation. The new leader, which had been the Nuit Noir’s head of strategic planning, was killed while surveying the possible location for a new base. In order to avoid anarchy, he’d left, in his will, the identity of his successor, should one ever be needed. Nobody expected Cadence’s name to be there. Most were weary, some still are, but so far, she’s done a good job.

Will it last?

Pokemon team:

Grace the Snivy-Female-Contrary
Grace is Cadence’s first and most trusted Pokémon. She has a calm, cool and collected personality although traces of vanity can make her hard to get along with at first. Despite being un-evolved, the Snivy is quite useful in battle, relying on her ability, speed and small size to make up for a lack of raw power.

*She is quite stubborn about staying outside her Pokéball. She will go inside if need be, but would rather not.

Soul the Lucario-Male-Steadfast
Being an Aura reader and user, a strong battler and a good body guard, Soul wears many hats on Cadence’s team. He is very much a justice fighter and usually acts and speaks in a gentlemanly fashion. Going off the last sentence, Soul is capable of human speech.

Kai the Vaporeon-Male-Water Absorb
Kai is an emotional battler, despite his training. He tends to put more passion into fights, which can work for or against him depending on the situation. Also, his ability to melt into water is used fairly often for stealth and recon purposes. One of Cadence’s more trusted Pokémon.

Snapdragon (or just Snap for short) the Flygon-Female-
Cadence likes to ride Snap as her primary means of transport, and as such, the Pokémon has developed good endurance and a decent tolerance to weight. This means she is quite quick when flying passenger free, which is very useful in battle.

Abyss the Porygon Z-Genderless- *Shiny
Unlike most PorygonZ, Aybss lacks the bizarre shaking quirk, that having been fixed by its trainer. It is mainly used for hacking purposes and regular Pokémon battles are not its forte. That being said, it knows a wide range of attacks, and is pretty quick.

*It’s shiny status is a result of Cadence’s hacking.

Pixel the Porygon2-Genderless
Pixel, like Abyss, is mainly used for hacking. It lacks a definitive personality, although this Pokémon will not obey anyone other than Cadence. Whether or not this is out of loyalty or a simple tweak by its trainer is a mystery.

Luna the Purrloin-[COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]Female[/COLOR]-
Luna is the perfect spy, small, nimble and fast, which is put to good use. Usually, Cadence uses the cat to collect information or patrol the base, looking and listening for “threats”. Despite the latter role being for security, Luna likes to eavesdrop on personal conversations as well.

*it is worth noting that most don’t know of Luna’s existence.

Grey the Beheeyem-Male
Grey isn’t Cadence’s, being the sole survivor of the original leader’s team. Under strict orders, he is not to be used casually and is a last resort only. His memory altering skills are amazingly accurate, although they fail to work on anthropomorphic characters and robots.

*like Luna, very few know of his existence.

Weapons: Cadence is fairly unarmed, although she does carry a tazer with her at all times.

Special powers: Zee nubnub! A more serious response would be n/a

Equipment:
*A highly efficient, state of the art laptop. This has increased range and a reliable network, even in the middle of nowhere. Used for or less for communication.

*A Pokénav with that has been waterproofed and fit with a map of the globe. It has not been updated to take the Sonic locations into consideration… yet.

*A small backpack that houses a bunch of random things. The most noteworthy of which is a notebook containing most of the known information on the Choas Emeralds. Oh, and a gasmask, can’t forget about that.

*When Cadence leaves the base, she makes sure to bring along a jacket (or her lab coat which is) laced with Twaron. Her soldier’s helmet is also laced with the stuff, and her black gloves are made of it, in case you were wondering.

Other: Anything I may have forgotten.

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }

Last edited by Eternal Moonlight; 06-03-2012 at 10:23 AM.
Old 06-03-2012, 01:35 AM
Max0596 Offline

Send a message via MSN to Max0596

Done my post! Still so happy I got Tails.

|||||||||||||||Enjoy the moment!
|||||||||||||||I take requests...if you want stuff, I mean...
Old 06-03-2012, 01:57 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Astrailyx is good to go, hurry up and finish Blaze Sabi XD (Tails is approved too)

RP is up now. I'd suggest you take the time you've got (Until tomorrow) to get some defenses set up or start on whatever you'd like to do before I start attacking places.

Last edited by Dr Robotnik; 06-03-2012 at 02:08 AM.
Old 06-03-2012, 02:03 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

*mutters something about "Excuse me while I go yell at a certain short redhead about getting SUs up,"*

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 06-03-2012, 06:29 AM
Sight of the Stars Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars

Character name: K'sariya Damuna
Species: Human
Team: G.U.N.
Appearance: Bright blue eyes peer out from tanned skin spotted lightly with minor acne around her temple and nose. Her features, framed by long, black hair tipped with auburn, are somewhat gentle; they lack the roundness of a laid-back individual, but are void of the sharp form of a strict soul. Her countenance is usually jarred with a small, tight-lipped line that is her mouth, and usually does not betray much emotion unless she is interacting with one of her Pokemon or someone she is fond of, and the latter is not likely. Her body is graced with average curves, but any form she has is hidden by the long, obsidian-colored cloak she wears all of the time. This only adds to her independent habits, and makes her a bit intimidating, especially with her height nearing around six feet. Her dark hair reaches down to her mid-back, though it is often kept up in a loose bun so that it does not get into her eyes. Her bangs were long ago swept aside and into the midst of her hair. The last time she cut it, she cut it to the length of her bangs. She wears black sandals with straps that go around her heel and over her foot several times for support. Despite this, her feet are rough and calloused from when she goes without them.

K'sariya, under her cloak, usually wears simple garments such as a dark red, long-sleeved shirt and blue jean pants. The exception to 'simple', though, is the steel armor that she wears over these. It is not heavy armor, but plates here and there, such as a small chest plate that protects her heart and forearm and leg guards. The chest plate is connected by two straps of sturdy cord to the back plate, and these two cords drape over her shoulders. The back plate and the chest plate are also connected on both ends by straps that run across her sides, at about the bottom of the rib cage, so that they will not swing and hit her back when she runs. The inner sides, the sides against her skin, are made of supple leather covered in a silk-like material that used to be helpful to prevent chafing, but has long since been worn down to the point of almost tearing, and is not as effective as it used to be. This steel puts her weight from about 130 lbs to about 150 lbs, and makes it difficult for her to swim. The armor is held and strapped to her by more leather, and fastened with buckles. K'sariya has many scars, though they are minor and blend in with her skin, but she has one on her back that is particularly brutal and somewhat fresh. Three pink, jagged, and horribly visible lines move down her spine. The maimed flesh protrudes slightly from her otherwise smooth skin.

As an archer, K'sariya keeps a steel bow looped across her back. The string is of Tauros sinew and the tips of the bow (as well as the handle) are covered in rubber so that any charged arrows she uses cannot electrocute her easily. The bow is of simple shape--curved slightly with a dip at the center. An arrow pod is strapped to her back over her cloak, and it holds several steel arrows. As with the tips of her bow, the butts of her arrows are covered in dark rubber. She can craft different arrows for different purposes.

Personality: This individual is just that--an individual. She is very withdrawn and very quiet. And when I say quiet, I mean quiet. She doesn't talk unless absolutely necessary, and initiating a conversation with her is hopeless unless it's absolutely urgent or you say something that offends her or majorly catches her attention. Small talk is not an option at the slightest, and any attempt to do so will only result in awkward silences. As to be expected, she is also a very good listener. Though it may not seem like it from the way she never talks, K'sariya is actually very cooperative, as well--just in a quiet way. If a higher power asks her to do something, she will carry out the orders if she finds them reasonable and worth following. She will help out anyone of Guardians of United Nations, but her hospitality and willingness to help does not extend any further than that.

Calculating and strategic, she tries to look at things from all perspectives, in the manner of a chess player. She has a very quick mind that cycles through scenarios very quickly, and she uses this to her advantage. She loves to spring traps and surprises on her enemies, and is always trying to think of new and unexpected ways to bring them down. This is also another reason for her silence--oftentimes she is too lost in thought to realize that she has been spoken to. K'sariya is also a very patient soul that is extremely tolerant of her comrades. She also has the irritating tendency to space out in these bouts of thought. She also knows how easily lives can get lost, and does not allow herself to get attached to other people very easily.

Pokemon, on the other hand, are a whole other story. This femme is also extremely attached to her Pokemon, but not in an extremely overprotective manner. She is confident in most of their abilities to defend themselves, but doesn't like sending them somewhere without her unless they are in pairs, though she will do anything if it is necessary. Just as they are loyal to her, K'sariya is loyal to GUN's cause, purpose, and members. She would not betray them if her life depended on it. Her Pokemon share her feelings, even if their general personalities vary so greatly from her own. She believes in what is right, and is prone to defending minorities, as well (as long as they are in GUN).

History: K'sariya was born and raised in Unova, as some of her Pokemon would suggest. Her parents were not ready for a child, and instead of buckling down and getting over it and raising her, they dumped her on her middle-aged grandparents, who ran the Day Care in Unova, and then promptly left the region. By doing this, they left a seed of bitterness inside of their child that would later germinate as the puzzle of their departure would click together in the adolescence's mind. From a very young age she was interested in strategy and the friendly uses of the creatures that lived in their wonderful world. Her grandparents interested her in the aspects of breeding, as well. From this, she fostered a love for Baby Pokemon, which she find absolutely adorable (though she wouldn't openly start d'awing or squealing over one in public). Unwanted eggs were always flooding in, and from these she has raised every last one of her team. This is one of the reasons why she has such strong bonds with her Pokemon--she is the only mother they have ever known.

K'sariya was not, and never will be, an ambitious soul, and she had no plans on being the Pokemon Champion or being the very best or any of the other silly dreams that seemed to be common in those that were her age. Her Pokemon, on the other hand, had very different ideas. Some of her more adventurous companions urged her to see how far she could go to the point of driving her up a wall, so she finally relented to their wishes. She pushed her way through the Elite Four and became the Champion, though she quickly stepped down. She wasn't good with the press and didn't like the attention at the slightest.

She lived a quiet, isolated life in the depths of White Forest with her Pokemon after moving out of her grandparents'. She visited them often, though, and loved them dearly, all while upkeeping a steady bitterness for her actual parents. It was in her own home that she earned many of her minor scars from taming wild Pokemon.

One day, her aging surrogate mother decided that a cruise around the Pokemon World would be wonderful. K'sariya came along with her grandparents, loving the idea. She was also worried about their health and wanted to spend as much time with them as possible before they passed away. They were enjoying themselves on the leisurely vacation, unknowing to how it would end suddenly. It happened when they were at the southern end of Sinnoh, Robotnik's attack. His robots found the cruise ship they were sailing on, and ambushed it. Her grandparents were killed, and K'sariya barely survived when she was knocked off the boat, unconscious. A deceased Trainer's Lapras was the only reason she survived--it took her to the far western edges of Unova. When she woke, she thanked the Lapras and wished it a safe journey to wherever it may end up.

K'sariya, from there, used her own Pokemon to go to Central City. The city's lights intrigued her and reminded her of Castelia, and the comfort that came with familiarity drew her toward it. It was there that she learned of GUN. She did not seem to be the most beneficial member, at first, as her grandparents' death left her completely silent. Nobody could even get her to tell them her name when she arrived. After about a day, she finally accepted her grandparents' death, and promised to do her best to avenge them. K'sariya took a great interest in the bow and arrow, and is her weapon of choice beside her Pokemon.

Pokemon team:
Beware of the overload of gifs.
Spoiler:
(nickname • species • gender • nature)

Ikuja • Ferrothorn • Male • Relaxed | Altair • Galvantula • Male • Modest | Astyn • Hydreigon • Female • Adamant | Zira • Volcarona • Female • Modest | Kalahaq • Metagross • Male • Brave | Thalion • Jellicent • Male • Quiet | Alixra • Musharna • Female • Quiet |Kozanar • Tyranitar • Male • Impish | Monsoon • Kingdra • Female • Hasty (no, none of their names are nubnub)

Weapons: Bow and arrow (described in appearance)
Equipment: Pokedex, armor (described in appearance).
Other: n/a
[12:38:59 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."

Last edited by Sight of the Stars; 06-04-2012 at 03:16 AM. Reason: Switching Pokemon names... (Kalahaq and Kozanar)
Old 06-03-2012, 10:26 AM
The Luna Diviner

It's like, almost 5:30 am, but I think I'm finally done. If it's okay, I'm thinking of editing a few things, I wanted something up, and I'm feeling a bit dead right now. ^^'

Old 06-03-2012, 06:21 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Ran out of room on my first post so I'm putting Blaze here, she's not quite done yet. ><

Character name: Blaze the Cat
Species: Anthro Cat
Team: G.U.N.
Appearance:
*totally using 2D art rather than a 3D model because I'm COOL LIKE THAT*
Blaze is a 3'7 [with her shoes] feline with lavender fur and strong amber eyes. There is a small red gem in her forehead that gleams in the presence of the sun, or may ignite with power, as her eyes would, when using a great amount of pyrokinesis. She keeps her fur tied back in a red clasp, and wears a purple cape, complete with sleeves trimmed in white tufts of fur. Her fuscia heels are also trimmed in the same white fur, matching her white pants well. They also allow the freedom of her tail, of which has a violet tip at the end, to add to her acrobatic ability and stabilize her well learned sense of balance. The only bit of attire on her that would show she was royalty in the slightest, would be the gold collar on her cape jacket. And no, her heels in no way inhibit her walking ability, in fact, you should be very afraid if you're the target of her next kick.
Personality: Blaze prefers to do things on her own and is not a very social feline. She is wary around those she doesn't know and acts cautious or even curt towards these strangers. Being the guardian of the Sol Emeralds, also along with being a Princess, Blaze didn't have exposure to proper socialization skills while she was younger and learned of only doing things on her own and [though time with others has taught her values of trust and friendship in others] she may still become defensive towards offers of help, or possibly outright refuse it. Blaze is also protective, a habit she gained from guarding the Sol Emeralds which also falls into her slight adamancy of doing things alone. She also feels this need to protect others from keeping her subjects back in her homeland safe from threats, and doesn't tolerate anyone of her friends being hurt, often causing her temper to flare a bit. Despite this, she remains calm under pressure and collected in a mess, often providing the word of focus for everyone else who may have lost their own. This level of focus is shown in tasks she sets herself, keeping on such focus towards a goal or mission, she may become a bit irrate for those who get in her way. No matter how annoyed or angry Blaze may get, she always retains a sense of regal and polite, mannerly speaking, most likely from her royal upbringing. However, she will be blunt and to the point towards someone she finds a nusiance.

Due of lack of socialization skills, Blaze finds it hard to open up to those she doesn't know and speak to them about a problem, though is improving on such skills. Most of this results from her previous dislike of her pyrokinetic abilities of which she previously believed was a curse but was shown was a gift instead. One of her more noticable developing speech skills is being blunt towards those she finds a nusiance, being straight to the point about how she feels. Blaze is seemingly fearless to those who only know her prowess in speed and aerial ability, and such aerial ability hides the fact she dislikes heights on a phobic level. Despite the acrophobia, she always pushes herself to complete her goal with minimal damage to anyone, should anyone be with her.

History: *Excuse the jumbled mess of a history*
Blaze is the princess of another dimension that parallels Sonic's, and is guardian of the Sol Emeralds that reside there. During a fluxuation between the two dimensions, Robotnik had stolen the Sol Emeralds, of which summoned Blaze to the other dimension. Her protective side kicking in, she set out to reclaim that of which she was meant to protect. Blaze had met Sonic, Cream and many others along the way, learning how to accept help and that her pyrokinesis was no curse of hers. After reclaiming the Sol Emeralds, she returned to her own dimension after learning the value of friendships. It wasn't long before herself and the blue hedgehog once again met, only this time to stop Captain Whiskers and Eggman from obtaining the Jeweled Sceptre; an object of which controlled geological activity in Blaze's home dimension. By the end of it all, Sonic had left behind a Chaos Emerald for Blaze to better understand the Sol Emeralds before they went their seperate ways again. Much later, Blaze was on a sea voyage when she came upon Shadow the hedgehog, having difficulty keeping afloat thanks to Metal Sonic, one that had a dimension enging in it that allowed it to pass through different zones at will. After learning that Shadow was a 'friend' of Sonic's and returning to shore, Blaze found her people under attack by Metal Sonic. The battle didn't fare well thanks to Marine trying to 'help', however Metal Sonic was defeated eventually thanks to her, literally in an explosive conclusion. It was then Blaze returned the Chaos Emerald she was given by Sonic, to Shadow in order for him to return home.

Sometime afterwards, Blaze noticed the Sol Emeralds were exhibiting an odd behaviour, and of course, she wanted to investigate immediately. After a short amount of time, the Sol emeralds had once again sent Blaze to Sonic's dimension, and after investigation, found what the source of the disturbances was. Blaze was entirely surprised to find the energy disturbances coming from a living entity known as Astrailyx, and was incredibly cautious of her. Even as she offered to help repair the imbalance on her end, the feline was still a bit skeptical. What trust she did put in the dragon however, rewarded her with a sense of peace within the Sol Emeralds, and the two became somewhat friends after that. Blaze only remained when she heard Robotnik was up to nothing but trouble again, and offered her assistance to repay the favor for returning the Sol Emeralds to peace.

During an investigation mission for robotnik technology, Blaze accompanied the giant walking arsenal known as Omega. During that investigation, the pair came upon an odd test tube with an odd individual inside of it. To Blaze's anxiety, it was almost as if someone had spliced friends she had known together into one being. However, she knew that wasn't the Doctor's style, but when Omega thought otherside, she stopped him, arguing that Robotnik wouldn't make such a thing; putting all of his worst enemies into one being. That much didn't make sense. When he was released, the two discovered he couldn't speak, or do the msot basic things a child could do. Blaze wasn't sure how to handle the situation, so left it up to Omega to teach him everything else besides the basic of speech, reading and writing. Afterwards, she checked on him only a few times, but mostly kept to trying to stop Robotnik and returning her favor.

After the dimensional collapse, Blaze found it even more so to stop the mad Doctor. Nevermind the fact she had no way of going hoe and knowing that at least her dimension was safe for the most part, the princess fully gave her trust and alliance with GUN, adamant on stopping him and fufilling her newfound promise.
Weapons: Just whatever is on hand
Special powers:
Pyrokinesis: Blaze can manipulate and produce flames at will, including engulfing herself competely in flames. Even underwater, she can create flames of which are not extinguished. This also allows her to use these flames to launch herself higher in the air, or shoot herself as a projectile to gain more speed; known as Fire Boost. Her techniques Burst Dash and Spinning Claw lets her charge fire at her feet and then launch her at full speed along the ground as a fiery tornado that destroy anything it collides with, similar to Sonic’s Spin Dash, but it does not keep its speed or goes faster. She can likewise perform an attack similar to the Homing Attack, called Fire Claw, where she quickly launches herself at the enemy and attacks them.
Super Speed: Blaze can run at high speeds, but not nearly as fast as Sonic or Shadow. This also gives her quick reflexes.
Acrobatics: Being very nimble, Blaze can jump high and far distances, landing safely without harm. While airbourne, she is also capable of performing spins, axels and axel jumps.
Equipment: Whatever is mentioned that she takes with her.
Other: Nubnub...really?

Last edited by Saraibre Ryu; 06-06-2012 at 06:13 PM.
Old 06-03-2012, 07:18 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

I like the apps @SotS and Moony~ Go blow up robots.
Old 06-03-2012, 08:20 PM

Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars

Yessir. <3
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Old 06-03-2012, 09:53 PM
The Luna Diviner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Robotnik View Post
I like the apps @SotS and Moony~ Go blow up robots.
With pleasure, thanks MS ;3

Old 06-03-2012, 10:41 PM

[*url=http://pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3391330&postcount=38]K'sariya Damuna[/url] - Sight of the Stars

[*url=http://pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3387148&postcount=5]Astrailyx[/url] - Saraibre Ryu

[*url=http://pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3390822&postcount=34]Cadence[/url] - Eternal Moonlight

^ to make updating accepted characters easier. ^_^
Old 06-04-2012, 12:55 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron

Only took me forever, but SHADOW is finally done! WHOO!
She procrastinates, so she has no excuse.
You're too long with history. I have plenty.
Sure you do.
GEH.

I actually ran out of room! But I got everything down. ...I think.