Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 06-24-2012, 07:52 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Default Re: [War XI] Perfect Fusion <SU/DS>

Yyyyyyeap, everyone looks good. BUT FFFFFFF WHEN DID THESE SUS GET HERE I DIDN'T EVEN SEE THEM UNTIL JUST NOW

@Jess: No Shouts. And yeah, technically your character doesn't even have to be on the team you specify. That's just so I know which people are on which team for point distribution.

@Fluff: As for what Charlie does... well, whatever she wants really. Robotnik's not the most hands-on manager. You could always meet up with the other few people on my team :U Also, sorry about your hand; that must hurt D:
Old 06-27-2012, 11:55 PM
coolmewkim22 Offline

Character name: Elisabeth Smith

Species: Human

Team: Awesome!

Appearance: Elisabeth's hair is dark brown and very messy, her bangs are jagged and her hair is constantly put into a Pony tail to make it look neater then it is.Her eyes big and wide, are a shade of green that boarders on being blue. Her cheeks are puffy looking but her chin is narrow. Her nose in angular and her lips are thin.

She wears a green camouflage jacket and matching pants. Under neath her jacket she wears a black t-shirt as well as dog tags that state her name and the number 2236748. She has a large dirt brown backpack. She wears think black boots with white plain socks. She's skinny but not under weight. Her weight is on average 125 lbs, her weight varies from week to week. She's about 5'11 feet tall, she looks taller though because of her boots.

Personality: Elisabeth is very stern to the people around her but not to her Pokemon. She likes to keep to herself believing that other people just get in the way of her objectives. She hates when people show disrespect to their elders unless she herself has decided that they are unworthy of it. She hates to lose any type of challenge. She's hot headed and stubborn. When she gets angry she is to upset to do anything but pace back and forth.

She loves organization except when it interferes with other people's freedoms. She admires those who show leadership skills. She also admire G.U.N. and wants to join them some day. She loves windy days, ice cream sandwiches and music boxes. She is afraid of failing and primates. She has a tendency to run into a fight yelling and jumping on top of things to give speeches.

History: Elisabeth was born in Pyrite Town in the Under. Her father, Black Smith, was a military man who served in three wars before retiring in Pyrite Town. There, in the Under, he fought criminals who hid there so that he's fighting skills wouldn't get dull. It was also there that he meet is wife, Silver Bullet, who worked on the police force at the time. After marrying, Silver took up a undercover operation in the Under. Her marriage to Black was not publicly known.

A little after a year since Elisabeth's birth, the police initiated a plan to arrest any criminals left in the Under and to evict any one else staying there. Being on the force Silver was able to get all three of them out of there before the raid began.

After leaving they made there way to Phenac City where Elisabeth lived most of her life. Her father taught her many ways to fight and defend herself in battle. Her mother disapproved but in the end did teach a few moves to Elisabeth her self. However, she mostly focused on teaching her how to battle with Pokemon. Living in a place with very few Pokemon all the Pokemon she has were giving to her as gifts. She received one new Pokemon every year on her birthday since she was ten giving her a total of eight Pokemon.

Her first Pokemon was Crane the jolly Porygon who at first Elisabeth didn't like but came to be her best friend over time. Screws the hasty Magnemite who later evolved into a Magneton and who likes pulling metal apart. Sludge the Naughty Grimer who often got Elisabeth into trouble by polluting the watering hole. Weeds the shy Trubbish, it took a long while for him to trust Elisabeth. Dark Wing the calm Zubat, now a Golbat, one of Elisabeth's most trustworthy Pokemon. Big Blue the gentle Lapras, he likes to cheer people up when they're down. Snap the lax Wynaut, she kind of freaks Elisabeth out, they don't know each other well yet. Lastly, Eve the serious Eevee, Elisabeth never connected well with her.

While living in Phenac she made few friends and tended to distance herself from everyone except for her parents and Pokemon. Her parents were concerned and tried to find out what was the matter. All Elisabeth would say is that everyone else was too "naive". Her parents signed her up for a cooperation club which did help slightly but when a few people in the club moved away she left the club.

When the two worlds merged her father eagerly signed up to fight against Dr. Robotnik. Sadly, he was one of the first to be killed in the war. A few days after his death Elisabeth noticed that two of her Pokemon, Dark Wing and Eve were missing from the PC box. Silver, realizing that it would not be safe for them in Orre let alone Phenac, decided to call up a few friends for a favor. Elisabeth, Silver and their Pokemon were taken out of the region on a train full of other people trying to escape the war.

After the train ride they went on a boat towards Central City, there things got hectic. Living in the city was difficult because they had little money. They had to live out of a crowded apartment full of other refugees. Over the course of a week, Sludge's Pokeball went missing (presumably stolen), everything in their room was stolen leaving them with only stuff they carried in their bags, they both got sick with a high fever and lastly, Silver went missing.

Elisabeth searched the streets for three days looking for her mother even though she was still recovering from being ill. Her search lead to two possible scenarios as to what happened to her one. One, was that her mother was dead. Occasionally attacks happened on the streets or people killed others for their stuff. Scenario two was that she was simply kicked out of the city. With the over crowding due to the war many people were being forced to leave. Elisabeth opted to believe the second scenario had happened, partially because she knew how strong her mother war, partially because she wanted her to be alive.

Elisabeth got a small job as a janitor for a hospital. By cutting back on her meals and sleeping on the streets she saved up a good sum of money. Enough for her to get some gear and leave the city. Thus, began her quest, not only to find her Pokemon, not only to find her Mother, but to put a end to Dr. Robotnik's terror.

Pokemon team: Porygon, Magneton, Trubbish (m), Lapras (m), Wynaut (f).

Weapons: A M16A4 Assault Rifle, Two Beretta M9s, a M67 grenade, and a M9 bayonet knife.

Special powers: N/A

Equipment: An IOTV (bullet proof vest), a Hoenn region Pokedex, a first aid kit, a couple of canned foods, a space blanket, a compass, a piece of flint tied to a piece of steel, a small mirror, a whistle, a small bag of Pokemon food, a couple potions, a super potion, three full heals, a tent, a map of Unova, a sleeping bag, four clips for each Beretta (not including the ones already in the guns), three magazines for the rifle (again, not counting the one in the gun) and a six foot length of rope.

Other: Did I mention she's going to Unova? Yeah, she is. Tell me if that messes with the RP at all. Nubnub.

Last edited by coolmewkim22; 06-28-2012 at 03:40 PM.
Old 06-30-2012, 02:52 AM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

Just a heads-up Metal, I edited Kioji's SU to say he's lost the ability to Shout, since it works in much the same way Kiju's spiritual powers work. Also took out the Shouts; Throw Voice is just a normal power called Ventriloquist now and Light of Day has been replaced with Pyrokinesis. Hopefully he is good to go now :3.

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 06-30-2012, 04:56 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Sorry for poofing guys, my Internet was down from yesterday until now. Anyway, both characters seem fine.

I'm just gonna post my point awards here. A couple things I'm looking out for; Was the post fun to read? Did your character do something noteworthy? Is the character handling their situation well? And other things. I don't really award points at normal intervals so I'll just post in here with my tallies

Sabi; three points for that operation for all the detail and excitement, in addition to other things.
2Gamers: Two points for Zippy. Your posts amuse me; I like her o3o
And two for Narphoenix for the reactions to the Shadow Pokemon. I liked that.

I've got thirty to award over the war periods plus the ten for whoever wins. Hopefully I keep my math right and don't go over... But until then who wants to go try and punch Robotnik in the face? :v Also I should mention that Robotnik didn't completely wipe out most of the regions he took over. A few cities to serve as examples but not >all< of them. Why rule the world if there's no one to rule right?
Old 07-01-2012, 01:37 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

Lol, Kiju's already on her way to give Robotnik a good thrashing. DIBS!

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 07-08-2012, 03:48 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Since there's only like ten minutes left in the day, I'm going to do the points now. There's no third place this week since I wasn't aware I could only give out six points a week until after I gave out points last time, but you're not listening to me babble on anyways so here's the points.

Grassy [GUN]: 3 for that monster post. But uh... Can we all agree to keep the posts a tad smaller than that? Dx My attention tends to waver.
Dog of Hellsing [PL]: 2 for you. But wry your posts always so long? D:
Old 07-15-2012, 05:57 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Not a lot of participation this week. As of the next post by... well, anyone... the robots in Robotnik's army have begun retreating en masse to the Death Egg. What could the doctor be up to, hmmm?

First place: [Park Lords] DoH, 3 points. I like imagining Koji's speech in Paarthurnax's voice.
Second Place: [GUN] Sabi, 2 points for her as-usual awesome posts.
Third Place: [GUN] Grassy, 1 point. Another nightmare thing, but... eh, I liked it.
Old 07-23-2012, 01:16 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

3 [PL] Hellsing.
2 [GUN] Grassy
1 [GUN] Sabi

Meh.